johnboy
Topic Author

Politico’s piece on Jerry Falwell, Jr.

Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:37 pm

Politico just published a remarkably revealing look into the world of faux Christian huckster Jerry Falwell Jr., BFF to faux sentient-being huckster Donald J. Trump.

Junior seems to be quite the thug. And that trampoline wife! And those cabana boys!

A tale of sordid sexual depravity (really, the best kind), sweetheart real estate deals, ruling via nondisclosure agreements, threats and intimidation, and all-out lies.

Sounds just like the White House these days.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/09/09/jerry-falwell-liberty-university-loans-227914

MaverickM11

Re: Politico’s piece on Jerry Falwell, Jr.

Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:03 pm

Every day another reminder that Trump is a true evangelical. No wonder he's their messiah--he's just like them. Glory!

Is there such thing as a non-faux christian huckster? Recently there was a news story on people being scammed by a fake-Joel Osteen--how would you even tell the difference?
E pur si muove -Galileo

frmrCapCadet

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:06 am

Anyone else uncomfortable with religious organization dynasties? I can see offspring being on the board - but inheriting the whole business seems corrupt.
Buffet: the airline business...has eaten up capital...like..no other (business)

johnboy
Topic Author

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:14 am

frmrCapCadet wrote:
Anyone else uncomfortable with religious organization dynasties? I can see offspring being on the board - but inheriting the whole business seems corrupt.

I’m actually struck more that Jerry Sr. (who I consider a nasty POS) was so beloved by everyone in this article. Sounds like memories of Daddy don’t fade away so soon, and Junior forgot to treat people nice on his way up the ladder. That’s gonna come back to bite him in the ass.

Well, that and Becki, his darling Christian wife, is a raging bitch and likes to get banged by the young, studly help.
Allegedly.

BN747

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:18 am

I wanna see the XXX pics Michael Cohen held back of that fake religious f**k doing the devil's deeds...y'know, the Pool boy.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

ltbewr

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:20 am

God must love hypocrites, he made so many of them including ministers of faith.

The USA has for too long due to political pressures not properly regulated religious organizations. Tax and 'no politics' laws are ignored, not properly enforced, there are no limits on what are legit expenses, almost no regulations on how money is collected, spent or accounting. It is too easy to qualify as a tax exempt religious organization and of course, they can operate outside or openly exempt from anti-Discrimination laws as to GLTBQ's, women, race and others. Too many have hid or paid victims off the books of physical and sexual abuses.

I am not surprised this so-called 'faith' group, once the leader of the 'Moral Majority' is neither and glad this reality of the group and its leaders are being outed. In an ideal world, due to abuses that they will lose followers, revenues and retreat back to being real servants of faith.

MaverickM11

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:42 am

BN747 wrote:
I wanna see the XXX pics Michael Cohen held back of that fake religious f**k doing the devil's deeds...y'know, the Pool boy.

BN747

The pool boy and the crossfit instructor were hot. I'd look lol. Yah know...for Jesus.
E pur si muove -Galileo

WarRI1

Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:06 am

There should have been eight deadly sins, including hypocrisy, of which all these fakes are all guilty of in spades. :eek:
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

BN747

Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:04 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

The pool boy and the crossfit instructor were hot. I'd look lol. Yah know...for Jesus.

The crossfit instructor? Where'd he come from in all this? What's going on..was there weekly orgies or something involving JFjr?

WarRI1 wrote:
There should have been eight deadly sins, including hypocrisy, of which all these fakes are all guilty of in spades. :eek:

Well then there would be no Republicans, I mean come on man...they feed on hypocrisy like squirrels chase nuts..

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson