mham001
Topic Author

Rep. Ilhan Omar Named in Divorce Papers as the "Other Woman".

Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:19 pm

Dr. Beth Mynett says her cheating spouse, Tim Mynett, told her in April that he was having an affair with the Somali-born US representative — and that he even made a “shocking declaration of love” for the Minnesota congresswoman before he ditched his wife, alleges the filing, submitted in DC Superior Court on Tuesday.

“The parties physically separated on or about April 7, 2019, when Defendant told Plaintiff that he was romantically involved with and in love with another woman, Ilhan Omar,” the court papers say.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/27/my-husban ... ce-filing/
Tim Mynett and Ilhan Omar with her daughter

This didn't get a fraction of the media coverage a Sarah Palin divorce is getting, yet seems at least as relevant of not more, given their respective current standings in US politics, as well as similar religious posturing.
Tim Mynett is her campaign manager/"political advisor", the recipient of large portions of her campaign funds. Ms Illhan has been married twice, one of whom is rumored to be her brother - to facilitate his emigration. While being legally married to Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, Omar had publicly identified Ahmed Hirsi as her cultural husband and father of her children. In fact, much of her story about her marital history appears to be a sham... https://nypost.com/2019/09/03/rep-ilhan ... ll-source/

Her fall from the pedestal is imminent.

MaverickM11

Re: Rep. Ilhan Omar Named in Divorce Papers as the "Other Woman".

Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:54 pm

mham001 wrote:
This didn't get a fraction of the media coverage a Sarah Palin divorce is getting.

Probably because she's not a illiterate backwoods trash weasel who pushes her christian values narrative 24/7 while one daughter whores it up so much she winds up on Teen Mom, while her felon son beats the crap out of his dad?

Otherwise--who cares? Are you *really* going to whine about infidelity? Are you that daft?

mham001 wrote:
[ one of whom is rumored to be her brother

Only on the insane frothing right, which I suppose is mainstream GOP now, and has never been corroborated
E pur si muove -Galileo

seb146

Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:00 pm

Relying only on NY Post. That is my first problem with this.

The second is the right wanting everyone to ignore holier-than-thou Palin but focus on Ilhan Omar who has never said she is better than anyone else. We are just supposed to ignore what the Palins are doing and give them space because it is a private and personal matter but we have to recall Ilhan Omar and hate her because she may be "the other woman"? I thought we were supposed to just let consenting adults do what consenting adults want and leave them alone. That's what we were told when a certain someone bragged about "grab 'em by the...."

Third problem: the same evidence that "proves" Obama was born in Kenya is the same "evidence" that Omar married her brother. Just because people keep saying it does not make it true. My brother and his wife have the same last name. That proves beyond the shadow of a doubt they are brother and sister. That is the same type of logic people are using to "prove" Omar married her brother.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

alfa164

Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:12 pm

Well at least nobody is having sex with little boys.... unlike some of our past Republican Congressmen...

:roll:
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

Olddog

Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:15 pm

I hope she had a lot of fun time.
When UK was in it wanted a lot of opt-outs, now it is out it wants opt-ins

SL1200MK2

Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:20 pm

Olddog wrote:

Not sure what you mean here. Are you talking about Sarah Palin? And, why do you "hope she had a lot of fun time"?

johnboy

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:16 am

They make a nice looking couple. I hope she’s having fun too.

EstherLouise

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:18 am

So.... This is now TMZ?
712 722 732 734 737 738 741 742 744 752 762 772 A310 DC91 DC93 DC94 DC1030 DC1040 F100 MD82 MD83

stl07

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:23 am

Her business, Look at Trump BTW
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

mham001
Topic Author

Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:39 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
mham001 wrote:
This didn't get a fraction of the media coverage a Sarah Palin divorce is getting.

Probably because she's not a illiterate backwoods trash weasel who pushes her christian values narrative 24/7 while one daughter whores it up so much she winds up on Teen Mom, while her felon son beats the crap out of his dad?

Otherwise--who cares? Are you *really* going to whine about infidelity? Are you that daft?

This wouldn't be a subject if not for the left media's obsession with expressing schadenfreude about a woman who has not been in public life for years. However, Ms Omar pushes her Muslim values 24/7 every time she shows her hajib'd head. While nobody knows the personal lives of her children as we all know Sarah palin's, in this case it is the subject herself who could be called the "whore" or other associated names (homewrecker?). Not that I would, but you do with glee. But certainly, adultery is highly forbidden in the religion she so proudly associates herself so if you and the frothing left want to bring Palin's Christianity and the private transgressions of her family into the conversation, then Omar's personal religious faults and hypocrisies are certainly fair game.

MaverickM11 wrote:
mham001 wrote:
[ one of whom is rumored to be her brother

Only on the insane frothing right, which I suppose is mainstream GOP now, and has never been corroborated

As I read, she refused to answer questions about it from AP based on new evidence as late as last week. There seem to be some serious flaws in her story surrounding that time period. Isn't it the duty of the press to expose things, such as crimes by our political figures? Such as immigration fraud? Or not?

EstherLouise wrote:
So.... This is now TMZ?

Apparently. But this is far more "newsworthy" than Sarah Palin's divorce. I was surprised they were still married.

stl07 wrote:
Her business, Look at Trump BTW

LOL. Pretty sure there is Trump thread around here someplace,

stl07

Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:11 am

Some people, particularly those who say, aren't a fan of outspoken Muslims in power(read: certain Fox anchors or certain Israeli populist politicians over in the middle east), seem to forget how insignificant Omar really is. She is a REPRESENTATIVE of an insignificant district. Not a senator
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

Aaron747

Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:28 am

^ It’s VERY significant to them. She’s a symbol of the coming Islamization of America - soon Sharia law will be implemented from coast to coast! :rotfl: Newsflash: Americans, particularly those under 50, are more secular than ever before. Nexxxxxxt.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

seb146

Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:12 am

Let's see what the local news outlet (read: news outlet actually covering Omar's district) says about the affair:

http://www.startribune.com/ilhan-omar-t ... 559373002/
http://www.startribune.com/dc-doctor-al ... 558480212/

Both the Congresswoman and the consultant deny any affair.

They are both consenting adults anyway. Remember that we are supposed to ignore lying and cheating and divorce and indiscretions when it is a Republican. Because "both sides do it" so let's persecute Democrats because "both sides do it" but let's demand Republicans be left alone because "both sides do it".

seahawk

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:31 am

As face for Muslim values that is totally unacceptable.

seb146

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:35 am

seahawk wrote:

Who said she is the "face for Muslim values"? Oh, that's right.... Republicans do not believe in the separation of church and state. Gotta paint everyone with a broad brush.....

Olddog

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:37 am

seahawk wrote:

As it was for christian values....
When UK was in it wanted a lot of opt-outs, now it is out it wants opt-ins

BN747

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:09 am

Olddog wrote:
seahawk wrote:

As it was for christian values....

Leave it to a X'tian to slam and dunk on Muslims regarding 'Morality and Values'...

hmmmm...just makes me wonder why MOST X'tians fervently support a shameless, Adulterous, greedy, immoral, pathological to lead America?

...then get all jawed up over when another religion strays...

Ah... Ihan, c'mon'...you just picked the Paula Jones of men, you can do MUCH better babe!

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

BN747

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:31 am

mham001 wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
mham001 wrote:

This wouldn't be a subject if not for the left media's obsession with expressing schadenfreude about a woman who has not been in public life for years. However, Ms Omar pushes her Muslim values 24/7 every time she shows her hajib'd head. While nobody knows the personal lives of her children as we all know Sarah palin's, in this case it is the subject herself who could be called the "whore" or other associated names (homewrecker?). Not that I would, but you do with glee. But certainly, adultery is highly forbidden in the religion she so proudly associates herself so if you and the frothing left want to bring Palin's Christianity and the private transgressions of her family into the conversation, then Omar's personal religious faults and hypocrisies are certainly fair game.

And so are yours.

You bitch about her hajib... so does a Jewish dudes with their yarmulkes drive you nuts too?

If she were honest, along with all YOU other christians ...would face their own religion with a endless laser of truth - which would reveal the most grotesque acts of hypocrisy known to man.

Empirical truths show their religions, preaching brotherhood, peace, fellowship ...But are ALL permanently plagued with racism, sexism, zenophobia, homophobia and not to mention their denial of scientific fact, logic and intelligence.

What makes them (all believers of all faiths) worse than the non-believers, is they preach ALL the Good and Commit the Worse while preaching and judging others. In other words, you know better from your teachings & preachings and give tacit support (silence) to your members who lead and run afoul of everything your teachings condemn.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

SanDiegoLover

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:59 am

mham001 wrote:
Dr. Beth Mynett says her cheating spouse, Tim Mynett, told her in April that he was having an affair with the Somali-born US representative — and that he even made a “shocking declaration of love” for the Minnesota congresswoman before he ditched his wife, alleges the filing, submitted in DC Superior Court on Tuesday.

“The parties physically separated on or about April 7, 2019, when Defendant told Plaintiff that he was romantically involved with and in love with another woman, Ilhan Omar,” the court papers say.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/27/my-husban ... ce-filing/
Tim Mynett and Ilhan Omar with her daughter

This didn't get a fraction of the media coverage a Sarah Palin divorce is getting, yet seems at least as relevant of not more, given their respective current standings in US politics, as well as similar religious posturing.
Tim Mynett is her campaign manager/"political advisor", the recipient of large portions of her campaign funds. Ms Illhan has been married twice, one of whom is rumored to be her brother - to facilitate his emigration. While being legally married to Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, Omar had publicly identified Ahmed Hirsi as her cultural husband and father of her children. In fact, much of her story about her marital history appears to be a sham... https://nypost.com/2019/09/03/rep-ilhan ... ll-source/

Her fall from the pedestal is imminent.

I didn’t hear that Sarah Palin was getting a divorce. I’m surprised by that actually.

That said, given the utter hypocrisy of all Trump voters, and you aren’t here in MN District 5, knock yourself out with faux rage. Here in her district she will easily be re-elected. A potted plant would get elected just so long as it has a D after it on the ballot in this district. My guess is if this is true, she might get voted out in the Democratic primaries. Most of my Democratic neighbors aren’t listening to the huffing, puffing, and ohhhh so predictable pearl clutching by the Breitfart coalition.

Jetty

Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:04 am

seb146 wrote:
seahawk wrote:

Who said she is the "face for Muslim values"? Oh, that's right.... Republicans do not believe in the separation of church and state. Gotta paint everyone with a broad brush.....

She chooses to be the face of Muslim values herself by covering her head with a scarf everywhere. Rules of parliament even had to be changed so she could visibly be a Muslim while there.

Aaron747

Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:17 am

^ She does not have to be particularly religious for that - Somali women are culturally conditioned to wear headcovers in a variety of settings.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

bgm

Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:09 am

mham001 wrote:

It’s a hijab, not hajib. If you’re going to go after her for her appearance, at least try to use the correct term.

Please show me where Omar was going after people telling them they had to live by Muslim values and harshly judging them if they didn’t, just like Palin did with her so-called Christian values?

I’ll wait.
████ ███ █ ███████ ██ █ █████ ██ ████ [redacted]

dmg626

Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:39 am

Congratulations! She’s a real politician now.

seb146

Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:16 pm

Jetty wrote:
seb146 wrote:
seahawk wrote:

She chooses to be the face of Muslim values herself by covering her head with a scarf everywhere. Rules of parliament even had to be changed so she could visibly be a Muslim while there.

Mennonite women wear a head covering. Women in some Christian sects wear head coverings.

There is nothing but nothing in the Constitution that says Muslims can not serve in Congress. People who are afraid of what they do not know think it is awful to include others.

"Oh, heavens! We have to change the rules so more Americans can participate! THE HORROR!!!!" That's what is being said.

alfa164

Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:38 pm

SanDiegoLover wrote:
I didn’t hear that Sarah Palin was getting a divorce. I’m surprised by that actually. That said, given the utter hypocrisy of all Trump voters, and you aren’t here in MN District 5, knock yourself out with faux rage. Here in her district she will easily be re-elected. A potted plant would get elected just so long as it has a D after it on the ballot in this district. My guess is if this is true, she might get voted out in the Democratic primaries. Most of my Democratic neighbors aren’t listening to the huffing, puffing, and ohhhh so predictable pearl clutching by the Breitfart coalition.

You are in a much better position that the armchair politicians to know how the voters feel, and your observation is consistent with what others in her district have said. The new masters of "yellow journalism" - the Breitbarts of this world - make mix facts, falsehoods, and innuendo in their ruthless attacks on anyone to the left of Henry the Eights, but Congressional Representatives live and die by taking care of their constituents and promoting the issues and laws those in her district support. She seems to be doing that.

And as far as Palin is concerned... don't be surprised. It is typical for the holier-than-thou frauds to end up being mere mortals after all.

Jetty wrote:

Perhaps you haven't notices, but the USA doesn't have a Parliament anymore. Actually, it never did. And no rules were changed. Now... go back to thinking about a new diatribe...

dmg626 wrote:
Congratulations! She’s a real politician now.

If she really is an adulterer, maybe it is part of her planning to become a Republican.

;)

MaverickM11

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:23 pm

Jetty wrote:
seb146 wrote:
seahawk wrote:

Oh is every person with a bronze age torture device swinging around their neck a face of Christianity then?

mham001 wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
mham001 wrote:

Do you seriously think anyone is buying what you're selling? Your implacable defense of a serial adulterer, and his illegal immigrant hooker "wife" make this faux concern laughable.
E pur si muove -Galileo

johnboy

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:41 pm

Look, I think we all know the embarrassing original message here was advanced as an anti-Muslim diatribe. I don’t think it worked out like OP wanted though. :bouncy:

alfa164

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:06 pm

It's about time for the OP to slink away... with his tail between his legs...

... which is probably the only tail he is familiar with...

;)

stl07

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:14 pm

Jetty wrote:
seb146 wrote:
seahawk wrote:

So you're saying all those gangsters and cartel leaders from inner cities that wear those big cross chains represent Christianity

GalaxyFlyer

Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:20 pm

There is nothing but nothing in the Constitution that says Muslims can not serve in Congress. People who are afraid of what they do not know think it is awful to include others.

Yet, Dems esp Dianne Feinstein think there’s a religious test for SCOTUS justices and Catholics need not apply.

GF

MaverickM11

Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:12 pm

GalaxyFlyer wrote:

Yet, Dems esp Dianne Feinstein think there’s a religious test for SCOTUS justices and Catholics need not apply.

GF

There is a religious test. As in religion should not supersede the constitution. I'm sure you'd agree if the SCOTUS nominee were Muslim. And to be honest, looking at the Catholic church, would anyone in their right mind want Catholic values anywhere near a court of law?
E pur si muove -Galileo

seb146

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:10 am

GalaxyFlyer wrote:

GF

And that "religious test" is demanding religion stay out of legal proceedings.

seb146

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:15 am

When a nun or orthodox Jew is elected to Congress, they would need to change the rules for them, why not get it out of the way now?

None of this, of course, has anything to do with the alleged affair, which has yet to be proven other than the husband pledging his love for Omar. I was in a horrible relationship many years ago. I reunited with an ex during that time and pledged my love for him, instead of the guy I was arguing with on a nearly hourly basis. I have seen neither man since. Maybe this is what the husband was going through?

mham001
Topic Author

Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:01 am

BN747 wrote:

If she were honest, along with all YOU other christians ...would face their own religion with a endless laser of truth - which would reveal the most grotesque acts of hypocrisy known to man.

Empirical truths show their religions, preaching brotherhood, peace, fellowship ...But are ALL permanently plagued with racism, sexism, zenophobia, homophobia and not to mention their denial of scientific fact, logic and intelligence.

You seem to have me confused with somebody else. Last religion I practiced was Buddhism in the 1980's. But it is notable how you get away with your insults and stereotyping of the messenger. (If I were to say "she can choke on a bag of donkey dicks." as you did in the Palin thread, or call her daughter a "whore", a more conservative poster would be banned in a heartbeat and have been for much, much less)....

johnboy wrote:
Look, I think we all know the embarrassing original message here was advanced as an anti-Muslim diatribe. I don’t think it worked out like OP wanted though. :bouncy:

Nope, it has more to do with the appearance and glee in the Palin thread by some of the same posters here, now distraught that there are more direct and incriminating "morality" and legal issues with a proudly outspoken progressive Democrat touted as "the face of the New Democratic party". And notably receive far less attention from the media.

She has still questions to answer. One is why did she file joint state and federal tax returns with a man she was not legally married while still married to another? https://www.apnews.com/b49ee5604ec2435a90945820b7c973eb

Aaron747 wrote:
^ She does not have to be particularly religious for that - Somali women are culturally conditioned to wear headcovers in a variety of settings.

Islam is more of a political uniform for her. It is her "identity". If she is going to wear the uniform associated with the most repressive religious beliefs attitudes in the world today, she should be held accountable as any other religious hypocrite. The fact that she is not Christian is not a free pass.

Aaron747

Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:34 am

mham001 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

You seem to have me confused with somebody else. Last religion I practiced was Buddhism in the 1980's. But it is notable how you get away with your insults and stereotyping of the messenger. (If I were to say "she can choke on a bag of donkey dicks." as you did in the Palin thread, or call her daughter a "whore", a more conservative poster would be banned in a heartbeat and have been for much, much less)....

johnboy wrote:

Nope, it has more to do with the appearance and glee in the Palin thread by some of the same posters here, now distraught that there are more direct and incriminating "morality" and legal issues with a proudly outspoken progressive Democrat touted as "the face of the New Democratic party". And notably receive far less attention from the media.

She has still questions to answer. One is why did she file joint state and federal tax returns with a man she was not legally married while still married to another? https://www.apnews.com/b49ee5604ec2435a90945820b7c973eb

Aaron747 wrote:

Islam is more of a political uniform for her. It is her "identity". If she is going to wear the uniform associated with the most repressive religious beliefs attitudes in the world today, she should be held accountable as any other religious hypocrite. The fact that she is not Christian is not a free pass.

So everyone dressing like the identity they associate with is guilty of all the worst aspects of that identity by default? Sucks to be a white dude with bad or short hair then...

In any case you’ll have to look harder for the most repressive stuff in the world. Should check out what tribes in Guinea force young boys to do, for starters..

BN747

Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:50 am

mham001 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

But it is you who is seriously confused...scroll up, dude. I never said any of that.

BN747

WIederling

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:46 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
mham001 wrote:

Probably because she's not an illiterate backwoods trash weasel who pushes her christian values narrative 24/7 while one daughter whores it up so much she winds up on Teen Mom, while her felon son beats the crap out of his dad?

ROFL.

reminds me:
uni time friend about the divorce of another friends parents: "I too would have chosen the secretary" :-)
Murphy is an optimist

bgm

Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:37 pm

mham001 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

johnboy wrote:

Aaron747 wrote:

You’re questioning her tax returns while blindly supporting Trump. Even a simpleton can see the perverse irony in that, no? :rotfl:

Kiwirob

Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:13 pm

seahawk wrote:

The man she's opened her legs for is a white christian male, isn't that also totally unacceptable? I didn't think white christian males were supposed to fraternize with women who weren't white and christian??

seahawk

Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
seahawk wrote:

The man she's opened her legs for is a white christian male, isn't that also totally unacceptable? I didn't think white christian males were supposed to fraternize with women who weren't white and christian??

Any Christian male should only have fraternize with his Christian wife. Any other relationship is a sin and should not be accepted.

seb146

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:10 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
seahawk wrote:

Where is the evidence that she "opened her legs" for anyone other than her husband? A divorce filing by a staffer? If that is the case, I can post two divorce filings proving a certain anointed one cheated on his wives.

THS214

Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:22 pm

SL1200MK2 wrote:
Olddog wrote:

Not sure what you mean here. Are you talking about Sarah Palin? And, why do you "hope she had a lot of fun time"?

I'm neither not sure but as the tread is about Ilhan Omar I believe his talking about her. A fact is that 98% of Somali women are trough female genital mutilation and then they can't have sexual pleasure. Its not considered as a religion thing but a cultural thing for gender inequality. So Omar talking about Islam is just evading the cultural question. Unfortunately many US media took the bait couple of months ago. Omar and that media is against Unicef work and therefore don't know what they are talking about or they are pro female genital mutilation.

https://www.unicef.org/stories/what-you ... mutilation

bgm

Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:58 pm

THS214 wrote:
SL1200MK2 wrote:
Olddog wrote:

I'm neither not sure but as the tread is about Ilhan Omar I believe his talking about her. A fact is that 98% of Somali women are trough female genital mutilation and then they can't have sexual pleasure. Its not considered as a religion thing but a cultural thing for gender inequality. So Omar talking about Islam is just evading the cultural question. Unfortunately many US media took the bait couple of months ago. Omar and that media is against Unicef work and therefore don't know what they are talking about or they are pro female genital mutilation.

Well, in the US male genital mutilation is widely practiced. It’s designed to stop men masturbating apparently. #purechristianvalues

THS214

Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:05 pm

bgm wrote:
THS214 wrote:
SL1200MK2 wrote:

Well, in the US male genital mutilation is widely practiced. It’s designed to stop men masturbating apparently. #purechristianvalues

I know. it's also cruel but males at least keep some of their feeling.

johnboy

Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:19 pm

GalaxyFlyer wrote:

GF

And yet there’s a majority of Catholics on the SCOTUS.
WACKY, ain’t it? :roll:

MaverickM11

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:07 am

mham001 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz I got another bag for her to chew on when she finishes the first one
mham001 wrote:

Who is distraught? Seems like you're the only one that cares.
mham001 wrote:

Oh wow suddenly interested in tax returns. Some might say that's a wee bit hypocritical, but I'm sure you wouldn't see it.

mham001 wrote:

Show us on the doll where she and/or her party made you do Muslim things.
E pur si muove -Galileo

afcjets

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:19 am

johnboy wrote:

Not if this is true....

Kiwirob wrote:

BN747

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:53 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
mham001 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz I got another bag for her to chew on when she finishes the first one

LOL!...that was better than the original.

This is why GOP hypocrites deserve the torching so desperately fight to get. They are so busy railing on everyone else...they never pause for self-reflection of any kind. You need to eject sympathy and empathy from your consciousness to perform as they do...and be comfortable doing it.

BN747

bgm

Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:49 pm

I’m still laughing about how the OP wants to go after her tax returns.

You can’t make this shit up :rotfl:

seb146

Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:32 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
mham001 wrote:

Oh wow suddenly interested in tax returns. Some might say that's a wee bit hypocritical, but I'm sure you wouldn't see it.

Hypocrisy aside, she could file jointly with another man. I am not married but I could file a joint return with the brosband because we own property together. It makes sense in some cases. In other cases, she may have to, if there is property or a corporation involved. There are reasons why this is a big nothing burger.

And, yes, it is interesting how the GOP worked so hard to get her tax returns but do not want the tax returns of their dear leader released at all.....