bgm
Posts: 2173
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:33 pm

Spar wrote:
The current talk on the Hill is that Trump's 'Civil War' Quote Tweet Is Actually Grounds for Impeachment,.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-civil-wa ... nt-1462044
And if not that, then his actively seeking the identity of the whistleblower is.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/30/us/p ... eason.html


I want to laugh but this is all just horrible. He's clearly losing it.

Trump is entering the graveyard spiral. I'm more interested whether or the GOP will stay onboard, or jump with their parachutes.
████ ███ █ ███████ ██ █ █████ ██ ████ [redacted]
 
MSPNWA
Posts: 3437
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:18 pm

seb146 wrote:
This
Is
Not
Normal


For once we agree.
 
BN747
Posts: 6790
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:37 pm

There will be a civil war if they impeach me!
Arrest Chairman of the Intel Adam Schiff
I wanna meet the Whistleblower myself
Investigate Hillary
Investigate Mueller
Investigate the FBI
Investigate Joe Biden & family
Investigate Obama...

....words spoken by (or actions of) an 'innocent' man?

..or an extremely panicked guilty person backed into corner. Yeah, the obvious one.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
Mortyman
Posts: 5701
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:26 pm

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:13 am

Trump asked the Australian prime minister to help investigate Mueller probe origins

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... s-n1060526
 
User avatar
johnboy
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 9:09 pm

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:20 am

TTailedTiger wrote:
mysfit wrote:
It's always the cover up.

If the GOP doesn't want to run an impeached president candidate they better reinstate all those primaries they cancelled.


Go ahead and impeach him. The Senate will put it in the circular file where it belongs. No one is going to care. Trump wanted some Intel from Ukraine vs Warren coming for your guns, reparations, and a 90% tax for those awful rich people. Who wouldn't want that? It will just be all the more embarrassing for the Dem that gets beat by an impeached president.


Here’s your real Trump Derangement Syndrome folks.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20723
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:28 am

MSPNWA wrote:
seb146 wrote:
This
Is
Not
Normal


For once we agree.


For very different reasons. You do not ever want to see any Republican investigated for anything at all because all Democrats are crooks and should all be removed from office and investigated. I, on the other hand, hate that the leader of the Republican party is lying and working with foreign governments to cling to power and has a blind and deaf base who will defend him to the bitter end.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
TTailedTiger
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:19 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:34 am

seb146 wrote:
MSPNWA wrote:
seb146 wrote:
This
Is
Not
Normal


For once we agree.


For very different reasons. You do not ever want to see any Republican investigated for anything at all because all Democrats are crooks and should all be removed from office and investigated. I, on the other hand, hate that the leader of the Republican party is lying and working with foreign governments to cling to power and has a blind and deaf base who will defend him to the bitter end.


At least I am consistent. I don't think Clinton should have been impeached. No harm came from his actions.
 
Spar
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:37 am

TTailedTiger wrote:
seb146 wrote:
MSPNWA wrote:

For once we agree.


For very different reasons. You do not ever want to see any Republican investigated for anything at all because all Democrats are crooks and should all be removed from office and investigated. I, on the other hand, hate that the leader of the Republican party is lying and working with foreign governments to cling to power and has a blind and deaf base who will defend him to the bitter end.


At least I am consistent. I don't think Clinton should have been impeached. No harm came from his actions.

No harm?

He won the election with Russian help. This Ukrainian fiasco is the proof.
 
GalaxyFlyer
Posts: 3700
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:44 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:49 am

 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20723
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:29 am

TTailedTiger wrote:
seb146 wrote:
MSPNWA wrote:

For once we agree.


For very different reasons. You do not ever want to see any Republican investigated for anything at all because all Democrats are crooks and should all be removed from office and investigated. I, on the other hand, hate that the leader of the Republican party is lying and working with foreign governments to cling to power and has a blind and deaf base who will defend him to the bitter end.


At least I am consistent. I don't think Clinton should have been impeached. No harm came from his actions.


With holding funds already approved by Congress in exchange for a foreign government investigating a political rival should not be investigated? Is that what you are saying?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
Dieuwer
Topic Author
Posts: 1532
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:27 pm

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:37 am

Once again, I think that Trump wants to run this country as his private business.
For him (and many others) it is very normal to entertain business contacts ("take them to the hookers") if you want to have a contract signed. Or dig up dirt on your business competitor to take market share away from them.
Obviously, you cannot behave like that if you have a public function like POTUS.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13114
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:06 am

The man who would be King and that is the guy you fear if you believe in freedom, fairness, morality and principle. His actions concerning this Whistle Blower are proof he is dangerous to freedom of information and other ideals. He is openly advocating breaking the law which was written to shield people who believe in open government. He is nuts.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1736
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:28 am

Mortyman wrote:
Trump asked the Australian prime minister to help investigate Mueller probe origins

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... s-n1060526


How else do you investigate foreign interference with an election? You ask your friends.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13114
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:32 am

DL717 wrote:
Mortyman wrote:
Trump asked the Australian prime minister to help investigate Mueller probe origins

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... s-n1060526


How else do you investigate foreign interference with an election? You ask your friends.


Asking, or intimidating or coercing, that is the question. I also point out do you ask a friend to do dirty tricks to further your own ambition?
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1736
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:34 am

WarRI1 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
Mortyman wrote:
Trump asked the Australian prime minister to help investigate Mueller probe origins

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... s-n1060526


How else do you investigate foreign interference with an election? You ask your friends.


Asking, or intimidating or coercing, that is the question. I also point out do you ask a friend to do dirty tricks to further your own ambition?


The investigation is over. What needs to be determined is why the waste of time happened on the first place.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13114
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:39 am

DL717 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

How else do you investigate foreign interference with an election? You ask your friends.


Asking, or intimidating or coercing, that is the question. I also point out do you ask a friend to do dirty tricks to further your own ambition?


The investigation is over. What needs to be determined is why the waste of time happened on the first place.



Did you miss the part of the report that points out the possible misdeeds of this man? He is not the White Knight, he took all the help he could get from Russia. Ask why he went to Barr, the scumbag.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20723
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:41 am

Let's all remember what a Senator said of impeachment:

You don't even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.

Anyone want to venture a guess as to who that was and what it was said about?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1736
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:42 am

WarRI1 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Asking, or intimidating or coercing, that is the question. I also point out do you ask a friend to do dirty tricks to further your own ambition?


The investigation is over. What needs to be determined is why the waste of time happened on the first place.



Did you miss the part of the report that points out the possible misdeeds of this man? He is not the White Knight, he took all the help he could get from Russia. Ask why he went to Barr, the scumbag.


Because Barr is the AG doing the investigation maybe?
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13114
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:45 am

DL717 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

The investigation is over. What needs to be determined is why the waste of time happened on the first place.



Did you miss the part of the report that points out the possible misdeeds of this man? He is not the White Knight, he took all the help he could get from Russia. Ask why he went to Barr, the scumbag.


Because Barr is the AG doing the investigation maybe?


He went to Barr because he is an ass kisser and a yes man, his cover up of the report and many things since make it quite apparent why trump picked him, nothing noble for freaking sure. I guess we will call him the traveling AG now.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9717
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:53 am

DL717 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

How else do you investigate foreign interference with an election? You ask your friends.


Asking, or intimidating or coercing, that is the question. I also point out do you ask a friend to do dirty tricks to further your own ambition?


The investigation is over. What needs to be determined is why the waste of time happened on the first place.


Checks and balances - waste of time.
Looking into foreign dealings of an individual with a business lawsuit case history miles long - waste of time.
Investigating abuses of power extensive enough for WH staffers to blab to a whistleblower - waste of time.
Helping foreign states that bankrolled 9/11 cover up murders of critics - perfectly fine.
AG Barr - incredible, upstanding public servant.

The above list only indicates: #FailedPatriot
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13114
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:55 am

Aaron747 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Asking, or intimidating or coercing, that is the question. I also point out do you ask a friend to do dirty tricks to further your own ambition?


The investigation is over. What needs to be determined is why the waste of time happened on the first place.


Checks and balances - waste of time.
Looking into foreign dealings of an individual with a business lawsuit case history miles long - waste of time.
Investigating abuses of power extensive enough for WH staffers to blab to a whistleblower - waste of time.
Helping foreign states that bankrolled 9/11 cover up murders of critics - perfectly fine.
AG Barr - incredible, upstanding public servant.

The above list only indicates: #FailedPatriot


Said tongue in cheek about Barr?????
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9717
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:59 am

WarRI1 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

The investigation is over. What needs to be determined is why the waste of time happened on the first place.


Checks and balances - waste of time.
Looking into foreign dealings of an individual with a business lawsuit case history miles long - waste of time.
Investigating abuses of power extensive enough for WH staffers to blab to a whistleblower - waste of time.
Helping foreign states that bankrolled 9/11 cover up murders of critics - perfectly fine.
AG Barr - incredible, upstanding public servant.

The above list only indicates: #FailedPatriot


Said tongue in cheek about Barr?????


Very cheeky indeed - it’s how the 45 sycophants regard the AG.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
MSPNWA
Posts: 3437
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:03 am

seb146 wrote:
Anyone want to venture a guess as to who that was and what it was said about?


Doesn't matter, because we all know the motives for impeaching Trump have nothing to do with virtue signals such "restoring honor and integrity".

The fatal blow for those that want to remove Trump is that they expressed the desire before he was even elected. It's a legislative coup d'etat, and the ending of the Republic as we know it. Thankfully enough of America recognizes that to retain order.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13114
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:13 am

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/30/politics ... 10-0101:09


Ok, I finally got a working link.

I hope this sinks in to to the acolytes of this madman. I am not talking religiously either when I use the term. Think blind followers.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
Ken777
Posts: 9906
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:39 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:19 am

Mortyman wrote:
Trump asked the Australian prime minister to help investigate Mueller probe origins

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... s-n1060526


Trump has done a lot of goofy and/or nasty things but this is about as goofy and nasty as possible. For some reason Trump believes that if he can find some special little hint of how the Russia investigation started all his current problems can be set aside.

Anyone who saw the Rose Garden news conference with Scott Morrison, the Aussie PM, it was clear that the PM was a far more intelligent than Trump. (That assumes that Trump has a traditional intellect!). The PM gave a clear demonstration of the intellect we should want in our leader. Trump should have been humiliated.

And, BTW, we have SecState running around the globe looking for "dirt" on how the Mueller Investigation got started.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9717
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:19 am

MSPNWA wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Anyone want to venture a guess as to who that was and what it was said about?


Doesn't matter, because we all know the motives for impeaching Trump have nothing to do with virtue signals such "restoring honor and integrity".

The fatal blow for those that want to remove Trump is that they expressed the desire before he was even elected. It's a legislative coup d'etat, and the ending of the Republic as we know it. Thankfully enough of America recognizes that to retain order.


The motives for supporting 45 no matter what he does or is have nothing to do with patriotism. Thankfully enough of America recognizes that to retain our collective reputation.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13114
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:27 am

Aaron747 wrote:
MSPNWA wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Anyone want to venture a guess as to who that was and what it was said about?


Doesn't matter, because we all know the motives for impeaching Trump have nothing to do with virtue signals such "restoring honor and integrity".

The fatal blow for those that want to remove Trump is that they expressed the desire before he was even elected. It's a legislative coup d'etat, and the ending of the Republic as we know it. Thankfully enough of America recognizes that to retain order.


The motives for supporting 45 no matter what he does or is have nothing to do with patriotism. Thankfully enough of America recognizes that to retain our collective reputation.



This falls under the old question. How dumb do they think we are????????????
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
MSPNWA
Posts: 3437
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:09 am

Aaron747 wrote:
The motives for supporting 45 no matter what he does or is have nothing to do with patriotism. Thankfully enough of America recognizes that to retain our collective reputation.


I don't know of anyone that supports what he does or is no matter what. In fact many who support him don't particularly like him. But they understand the line drawn in the sand. I think all of America retains this 'collective reputation' (in differing ways of course).

WarRI1 wrote:
This falls under the old question. How dumb do they think we are????????????

I'll put it this way. It's not what we 'think'.
 
Spar
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:57 am

MSPNWA wrote:
I don't know of anyone that supports what he does or is no matter what. In fact many who support him don't particularly like him. But they understand the line drawn in the sand. I think all of America retains this 'collective reputation' (in differing ways of course).


Supporting (or accepting) his Stormy Danial's stuff including the pussy grabbing talk, along with the way he ran his businesses (driving elderly out of rent controlled apartments by making them uninhabitable) and all his lawsuits and the stiffing of contractors that did work for him - and all the lawsuits that he files along with all the times he was sued. If you couple that with his strange behavior in regards to Russia which is a country that has a 100 year record of hostility toward the United States; if you couple all that with the fact that Roy Cohn was his best friend, and everyone knows who Roy Cohn is. Then throw in all the lies he spews on an hourly basis and his ever present greed doing things like charging the Secret Service (the people protecting him) hundreds of thousands of dollars for the use of golf carts at mar-a lago, and meddling with the DOD to bring Air Force pilots to stay at his underutilized golf course in Scotland etc. All that and much much more.

I think that's the kind of stuff that makes up the category of behavior referred to as "supports what he does or is no matter what".
(Aron can correct me or add what he had in mind.)
How can you ignore "all he does"?
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9717
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:07 am

Spar wrote:
MSPNWA wrote:
I don't know of anyone that supports what he does or is no matter what. In fact many who support him don't particularly like him. But they understand the line drawn in the sand. I think all of America retains this 'collective reputation' (in differing ways of course).


Supporting (or accepting) his Stormy Danial's stuff including the pussy grabbing talk, along with the way he ran his businesses (driving elderly out of rent controlled apartments by making them uninhabitable) and all his lawsuits and the stiffing of contractors that did work for him - and all the lawsuits that he files along with all the times he was sued. If you couple that with his strange behavior in regards to Russia which is a country that has a 100 year record of hostility toward the United States; if you couple all that with the fact that Roy Cohn was his best friend, and everyone knows who Roy Cohn is. Then throw in all the lies he spews on an hourly basis and his ever present greed doing things like charging the Secret Service (the people protecting him) hundreds of thousands of dollars for the use of golf carts at mar-a lago, and meddling with the DOD to bring Air Force pilots to stay at his underutilized golf course in Scotland etc. All that and much much more.

I think that's the kind of stuff that makes up the category of behavior referred to as "supports what he does or is no matter what".
(Aron can correct me or add what he had in mind.)
How can you ignore "all he does"?


Precisely - his actions are entirely self-interested and his ‘love of country’ nakedly in service of that self-interest. Say what you will about Nixon, Reagan, FDR, JFK, Obama, both Bushes - all flawed men in their own right - but they were patriots who, even when history proved them mistaken, acted demonstrably out of genuine concern for the welfare of the nation.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
EA CO AS
Posts: 15410
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2001 8:54 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:46 am

Just checking in to make sure the anti-Trump left here are still being consistent. You go, team! Keep that hatred flowing.

Oh, one quick thing to leave you with - no U.S. Senator in the history of the United States has EVER voted for the removal of a sitting President from their own party. Especially when no one can cite which law they believe was broken.

I'll show myself out; no need to waste your time replying.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group
 
bgm
Posts: 2173
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:07 am

EA CO AS wrote:
Just checking in to make sure the anti-Trump left here are still being consistent. You go, team! Keep that hatred flowing.

Oh, one quick thing to leave you with - no U.S. Senator in the history of the United States has EVER voted for the removal of a sitting President from their own party. Especially when no one can cite which law they believe was broken.

I'll show myself out; no need to waste your time replying.


Are you not paying attention to what he’s doing? You clearly don’t seem to give a crap about your country. That’s not very patriotic, is it dear?

We’ve never had a President as corrupt with so much flagrant disregard for the law before. We’re in unchartered territory.

You think the GOP will stick by him if it means they’ll get hammered in the elections? If so, I have a bridge to sell you.

Trump’s position is becoming more untenable by the day.
████ ███ █ ███████ ██ █ █████ ██ ████ [redacted]
 
Max Q
Posts: 7707
Joined: Wed May 09, 2001 12:40 pm

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:13 am

One of these days this obese, semi human, lying, bullshitting, racist traitor will pay the legal price for the incalculable damage he’s done


For now I’d settle for one day where I don’t hear his name or the idiotic opinion of the trumptards
The best contribution to safety is a competent Pilot.


Guns and the love of them by a loud minority are a malignant and deadly cancer inflicted on American society
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9717
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:45 am

I have no idea what happened to the conservatives here who are not never-Trumpers. They were clearly serious patriots in the days after 9/11 and during the McCain campaign, now in defense of this WH they are abjectly recognizable.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
ltbewr
Posts: 14320
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:24 pm

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:16 am

There is a tipping point that is being or has been reached as to the Impeachment of President Trump in the eyes of the public. The disclosures of extortionate phone conversations as to (sadly) war funding of Pres. Trump and the Ukrainian President and attempts to cover them up, apparently are the final step of the tipping point.

The Mueller Report was also part of it, but it was sabotaged by it having to go through AG Barr who made sure to lie about its conclusion of 'no collusion'. There is Trump's open racism and support of racists, There is his hate and cruel treatment of those here illegally or trying to seek asylum from violence from their home countries. The are his terrible battles as to trade that has inflamed China, raised the cost of goods to the public and not produce jobs. He has shown to be grossly incompetent on the world stage. He has sought to make money from his properties by his office, a Constitutional violation. He has populated his Cabinet and other positions with butt kissers to him and corporations, destroyed necessary regulations and reversed polices as to the enviroment.

He need to go ASAP and if it takes a few phone calls to finally do so, then so be it.
 
extender
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:34 am

Not in the eyes of the public, in the eyes of a few malcontents that think Hillary should have won. I still laugh my ass off, relishing the thought that Hillary lost an election that she couldn't lose. Keep the hate brewing, Trump will win reelection in 2020. I want to see what other crap they are going to come up with.
 
Max Q
Posts: 7707
Joined: Wed May 09, 2001 12:40 pm

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:57 am

extender wrote:
Not in the eyes of the public, in the eyes of a few malcontents that think Hillary should have won. I still laugh my ass off, relishing the thought that Hillary lost an election that she couldn't lose. Keep the hate brewing, Trump will win reelection in 2020. I want to see what other crap they are going to come up with.



It’s interesting that the trumptards like your self almost invariably have these things in common, they find their glorious leaders escalating derangement, racism, encouragement of violence, obvious incompetence and open self dealing entertaining and satisfying


No matter the consequences, furthermore you can’t let Hillary go, what are you so obsessed with ?


She’s not the president btw, although the majority of the country did vote for her


I think that deep down you wish she’d been elected, then you could all whine even more than you do now about how unfair everything is, just like your weak ‘leader’ does every day
The best contribution to safety is a competent Pilot.


Guns and the love of them by a loud minority are a malignant and deadly cancer inflicted on American society
 
bgm
Posts: 2173
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:28 am

extender wrote:
Not in the eyes of the public, in the eyes of a few malcontents that think Hillary should have won. I still laugh my ass off, relishing the thought that Hillary lost an election that she couldn't lose. Keep the hate brewing, Trump will win reelection in 2020. I want to see what other crap they are going to come up with.


So you’re basically saying you’re happy to ‘stick it to the libs’ even though it’s destroying the country that you (allegedly) love?

It’s also interesting that you (and the other Trump sycophants) are radio silent about the actual crimes he’s committing. All you do is flail around prattling on about ‘all the hate’.

You basically have no argument to defend Trump’s
inexcusable actions, because there isn’t one. I think even deep down, although you’d never admit it here, you agree.
████ ███ █ ███████ ██ █ █████ ██ ████ [redacted]
 
extender
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:45 am

What crimes is he committing? If there is a crime, where is the indictment? All you got is a boo-boo that he is president. When Obama had his eight years, there wasn't a fraction of the BS to get him kicked out of office, even if he did suck hind tit.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9717
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:07 pm

bgm wrote:
extender wrote:
Not in the eyes of the public, in the eyes of a few malcontents that think Hillary should have won. I still laugh my ass off, relishing the thought that Hillary lost an election that she couldn't lose. Keep the hate brewing, Trump will win reelection in 2020. I want to see what other crap they are going to come up with.


So you’re basically saying you’re happy to ‘stick it to the libs’ even though it’s destroying the country that you (allegedly) love?

It’s also interesting that you (and the other Trump sycophants) are radio silent about the actual crimes he’s committing. All you do is flail around prattling on about ‘all the hate’.

You basically have no argument to defend Trump’s
inexcusable actions, because there isn’t one. I think even deep down, although you’d never admit it here, you agree.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP3n46ZQhXA

The Trump defenders have zero rebuttal to Lt. Col. Peters' comments here. Yes, 45 made forgotten people feel recognized, but that was out of self-interest only. He has never done service to the country, snowed over the people defending him now, and even if they know they are wrong, their pride is too caught up in everything to admit it. Poignant commentary.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 7599
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:35 pm

Spar wrote:
No harm?

He won the election with Russian help. This Ukrainian fiasco is the proof.

TTailedTiger is talking about Bill Clinton's impeachment.

extender wrote:
What crimes is he committing? If there is a crime, where is the indictment?

Well, that's the purpose of the inquiry, isn't it? There's smoke. Is there a fire?

BTW, I like how Putin is saying that contents of calls between the Kremlin and the White House can only be released upon mutual agreement. Since when does the Kremlin dictate national security policy? Oh right...since January 20, 2017.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
extender
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:39 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
Since when does the Kremlin dictate national security policy? Oh right...since January 20, 2017.


Not so fast... Remember this gem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9717
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:43 pm

extender wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
Since when does the Kremlin dictate national security policy? Oh right...since January 20, 2017.


Not so fast... Remember this gem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw


Tell us, oh great seer, what did they get from us?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
727LOVER
Posts: 8408
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:22 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:46 pm

Republican gives honest answer....and gets blasted !
https://www.yahoo.com/news/off-message- ... on-brknews

By the way, wasn't Sharron Angle the nutjob (my opinion) that ran against Harry Reid?
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20723
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:04 pm

MSPNWA wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
The motives for supporting 45 no matter what he does or is have nothing to do with patriotism. Thankfully enough of America recognizes that to retain our collective reputation.


I don't know of anyone that supports what he does or is no matter what. In fact many who support him don't particularly like him. But they understand the line drawn in the sand. I think all of America retains this 'collective reputation' (in differing ways of course).


And that's just it. Republicans are being shown exactly who he is and how low he will go and completely ignoring the rule of law. Republicans are just "meh... whatever... look what Hillary did" and expect this bribing governments and nepotism and calls for armed conflict to be the new normal.

We are losing our reputation with this guy. Many of our allies do not trust us because of him and his followers. If he were simply a bad businessman and womanizer, I could understand your point. But he goes way beyond that into the realm of law breaking. You all are being show this and still it is okay with you all.

MSPNWA wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
This falls under the old question. How dumb do they think we are????????????

I'll put it this way. It's not what we 'think'.


I am not going to go the direction I should go but I will say that actions speak louder than words. Being shown evidence of corruption and lies and cover ups and still supporting this administration and saying all that is acceptable speaks volumes.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20723
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:06 pm

extender wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
Since when does the Kremlin dictate national security policy? Oh right...since January 20, 2017.


Not so fast... Remember this gem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw


What were they discussing before this "gotcha" moment? Maybe post that before we discuss. Also, keep in mind that things are being discussed in the context of "after I leave office" and not "you do this for me right now and I will do something good for you right now" like the current administration.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20723
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:10 pm

MSPNWA wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Anyone want to venture a guess as to who that was and what it was said about?


Doesn't matter, because we all know the motives for impeaching Trump have nothing to do with virtue signals such "restoring honor and integrity"


Calling for civil war and withholding funds already approved by both houses of Congress and both parties does not matter. But lying about a BJ does. Got it.

That's funny because we already have a lie about a BJ when he denied he paid Stormy Daniels to keep quiet about their affair. So you are now on board with impeachment! Good to know!
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
alfa164
Posts: 3025
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:01 pm

DL717 wrote:
The investigation is over. What needs to be determined is why the waste of time happened on the first place.

MSPNWA wrote:
Doesn't matter, because we all know the motives for impeaching Trump have nothing to do with virtue signals such "restoring honor and integrity".
The fatal blow for those that want to remove Trump is that they expressed the desire before he was even elected. It's a legislative coup d'etat, and the ending of the Republic as we know it. Thankfully enough of America recognizes that to retain order.

EA CO AS wrote:
Just checking in to make sure the anti-Trump left here are still being consistent. You go, team! Keep that hatred flowing.

extender wrote:
What crimes is he committing? If there is a crime, where is the indictment? All you got is a boo-boo that he is president. When Obama had his eight years, there wasn't a fraction of the BS to get him kicked out of office, even if he did suck hind tit.



“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

-George Orwell
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
extender
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:14 pm

Unlike some people, I know that my prosperity grew under 45's administration. It was bleak under 44. You can post all the quotes you want, to support the story your mind made up.

Keep up the good work.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9289
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:16 pm

extender wrote:
Unlike some people, I know that my prosperity grew under 45's administration. It was bleak under 44. You can post all the quotes you want, to support the story your mind made up.

Keep up the good work.


So you absolve Trump of all Crimes for your own PERSONAL prosperity and Failures?
Where ever you go, there you are.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kent350787, ZKSUJ and 60 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos