Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

BN747
Topic Author

WaPo Report:Trump told Russia He's Not Concerned About Their Election Interference

Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:40 am

BUSTED: Trump told Russia he was not concerned about their election interference
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/busted ... erference/

Well of course he did....we saw/knew that at Helsinki.

And now the Ukraine story makes sense, the puppet master in Moscow made the Impeachment Inquiry possible.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

WarRI1

Re: WaPo Report:Trump told Russia He's Not Concerned About Their Election Interference

Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:51 am

Exactly, why would he be? He really is teetering on the line of traitorous behavior in my opinion. Giving aid and comfort to an avowed enemy. Bring on the inquiry and the unmasking of our Republican Super Patriots who defend him.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

BN747
Topic Author

Re: WaPo Report:Trump told Russia He's Not Concerned About Their Election Interference

Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:20 am

This title 'Trump told Russia He's Not Concerned About Their Election Interference'...

...was EXACTLY..what the Mueller Report was 'looking for'...

This finding alone would have been the Mueller Reports smoking gun.

It's okay, just add this to 'the list' of traitorous offenses.

Earth's #1 Liar will not escape his traitorous vibe a second time.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

Aaron747

Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:25 am

WarRI1 wrote:
Exactly, why would he be? He really is teetering on the line of traitorous behavior in my opinion. Giving aid and comfort to an avowed enemy. Bring on the inquiry and the unmasking of our Republican Super Patriots who defend him.

I am not convinced it was traitorous intent. Given what is known of him and always on display, it’s far more likely he made these comments to emphasize the importance of his victory and distance that from any possibility outside interference contributed to his success - it would make him feel like less of a ‘winner’ if true and he can’t handle that. Nevermind that the first reponsibility of his office is to the republic and interference of any kind should be investigated and defended against...
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

BN747
Topic Author

Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:33 am

Aaron747 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

I am not convinced it was traitorous intent. Given what is known of him .

Wait til Duetsche Bank testifies and discloses how far back his/Russian oligarch loans go...that'll tell you when he was recruited, Eric trump's golf magazine interview (2008?) re:how they got their funding from Russia'..I'd say that's a minimum of 8 years to plan 'intent'..

BN747

ltbewr

Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:40 am

One can argue how much the Russians interfered in the 2016 Presidential election and how much Trump encouraged it or if other factors were far more important like Hillary Clinton's campaign bad decisions. The problem is that Trump has enough conflicts of interest with Russia that his interactions before and since taking office as to Russia are very suspicious, that he believes Russia's interference helped him win by a narrow vote margin in 3 states to win the EC vote, and has paid Russia back and raises serious questions with Putin. If these latest allegations can be proven, then for sure Trump must face Impeachment and removal from office.

BN747
Topic Author

Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:55 am

ltbewr wrote:
One can argue how much the Russians interfered in the 2016 Presidential election and how much Trump encouraged it or if other factors were far more important like Hillary Clinton's campaign bad decisions. The problem is that Trump has enough conflicts of interest with Russia that his interactions before and since taking office as to Russia are very suspicious, that he believes Russia's interference helped him win by a narrow vote margin in 3 states to win the EC vote, and has paid Russia back and raises serious questions with Putin. If these latest allegations can be proven, then for sure Trump must face Impeachment and removal from office.

Suspicions will grow as we are finding out that the server used to hold 'certain conversations' such as the Ukraine call...WaPo is saying calls to all the tyrants are also stored there..calls from Putn and Bin Salmaan the most notable.

Now that photo of Lavrov, Kiyslyak and the Liar president was made public only thanks to the Russian Foreign Ministry (the banner appears on all photos), we were not meant to see those pics...it's telling all you need to know.

BN747

MSPNWA

Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:56 am

Well duh, the real interference was from the DNC and Clinton campaign. Russia is a red herring. Wise thinking from Trump.

seb146

Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:59 am

MSPNWA wrote:
Well duh, the real interference was from the DNC and Clinton campaign. Russia is a red herring. Wise thinking from Trump.

Where is the proof? Why didn't Republicans appoint a special council to investigate in the two years they had control of all branches of government?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Spar

Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:09 am

WarRI1 wrote:
I don't see any teetering. He is out and out cutting deals with Putin and giving him access and information; in Ukraine he's working against US and NATO interests. And it is in NATO's, and all European's interests, to keep Ukraine as an independent country as a buffer from the Russian border.

But this brings up an independent subject. I have always seen Russia as an enemy of the US and of Europe. The Russian nation has a huge inferiority complex, the populace is easily manipulated into thinking somebody is after them. I mean common, Napoleon was over 200 years ago, they need to get over it, everything else they've brought on themselves or had a hand in.

Russians are the people who gifted us with the nightmare North Korean regime including the June 1950 completely unnecessary invasion. The Russians laid railroad tracks so that they could arm Grandpa Kim's army and supply them for the bloody attack on the soon to withdraw US forces. During the cold war I didn't see communism as the enemy, I believed that it was the Russians. The Russian people have never known anything except draconian totalitarian governance going back to the time of the Kazars and they act like it.

But these days, without even a public debate, the Russians have been accepted into the hearts and minds of the people who used to be the most fervently anti Russian of all back during the Regan era and all the years before that. I'm finding it hard to accept that somehow, as if by magic, the Russians have become respectable. And nobody squawks about it. (except me).

IMO That pendulum is going to swing back sometime in the future. They are sure to do something like interfere in our elections, or invade a nearby country, or poison any well that we drink out of whenever they get a chance.

No wait!
They've already done all those things?

And nobody notices?

bennett123

Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:12 am

Perhaps one difference between the US and Russia is that one has experienced invasion.

If you had experience of enemy soldiers marching down your streets then you would see things differently.

DL717

Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:38 am

BN747 wrote:
BUSTED: Trump told Russia he was not concerned about their election interference
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/busted ... erference/

Well of course he did....we saw/knew that at Helsinki.

And now the Ukraine story makes sense, the puppet master in Moscow made the Impeachment Inquiry possible.

BN747

Why would he be? He had nothing to do with it. The DNC on the other hand...
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

LittleSprocket

Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:48 am

Well, if the WAPO says it then it must be true...because we all know that they would never release a story just to have to backtrack it when it’s pointed out they are wrong *cough* New York Times *cough*

Aaron747

Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:00 am

LittleSprocket wrote:
Well, if the WAPO says it then it must be true...because we all know that they would never release a story just to have to backtrack it when it’s pointed out they are wrong *cough* New York Times *cough*

Admitting when in the wrong is integrity - too bad it only exists in the WH among staffers that put country above their boss/party.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

LittleSprocket

Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:05 am

Aaron747 wrote:
LittleSprocket wrote:

Admitting when in the wrong is integrity - too bad it only exists in the WH among staffers that put country above their boss/party.

Yes, it is integrity, something that we haven’t seen in politics since the day that I was born. Funny how you think that using second hand info constitutes legitimate information worthy of impeachment. Ever notice how all these unnamed sources seem to pop up when the media has an agenda to play? Where were they when Obama was running guns to Mexico, targeting conservatives with the IRS, imprisoning Americans for catching rainwater on their property and standing up to the Feds when they tried to restrict farmers from public land...

Aaron747

Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:46 am

LittleSprocket wrote:
Yes, it is integrity, something that we haven’t seen in politics since the day that I was born. Funny how you think that using second hand info constitutes legitimate information worthy of impeachment.

So you don't deny that WH staffers have done something useful...interesting. Second hand information is precisely how most highly sensitive investigations begin - guess you are not familiar with IA processes in police departments or corporate HR processes. And I did not state the information is worthy of impeachment - but it is worthy of further inquiry, especially as we learned today that conversations with Saudi and Russia were also apparently moved improperly to a secure WH storage system that should be used only for covert actions. To what end?

Not particularly interested in last administration whataboutism, as I called for years for investigations into AG Holder and came up disappointed.

seb146

Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:00 pm

LittleSprocket wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
LittleSprocket wrote:

Yes, it is integrity, something that we haven’t seen in politics since the day that I was born. Funny how you think that using second hand info constitutes legitimate information worthy of impeachment. Ever notice how all these unnamed sources seem to pop up when the media has an agenda to play? Where were they when Obama was running guns to Mexico, targeting conservatives with the IRS, imprisoning Americans for catching rainwater on their property and standing up to the Feds when they tried to restrict farmers from public land...

Seriously? We heard about Fast And Furious until the second Holder resigned. After that, no one, not even the right, cared. We heard about conservatives being "targeted" by the IRS until we found out it was a big nothing. Non profits investigated to make sure they were non profits and not government fronts. THE HORROR!! A government agency doing it's job! The whole outrage over restricting farmers from public land was actually about a cattle rancher who refused to pay fees that everyone has to pay for using public lands but the right seems to skip that part.

As far as collecting rainwater, are you talking about Gary Harrington? Who was fined and jailed for damming creeks so he could collect water? Which requires permits? That instance of jailing Americans for collecting rainwater?

And then we have zero talk on the right of legal American citizens being maced and denied rights by American police forces for defending their land in North Dakota from a foreign company.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!