• 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
 
wingman
Posts: 3803
Joined: Thu May 27, 1999 4:25 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:12 pm

He and Nunes are completely insane and essentially just frothing broccoli heads. They either keep talking about Ukraine being the primary interferer in the 2016 election or pretending that plotting a murder doesn't get you the same jail time as actually pulling the trigger. I don't like the NY woman either, but in contrast to those two buffoons she at least displays some sharp acuity.
 
User avatar
Tugger
Posts: 9490
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:45 pm

Hey, maybe congress can offer Zelinsky additional funding for Ukraine if he comes and testifies on the quid pro quo....

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less. - M. Oshin
 
MSPNWA
Posts: 3530
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:19 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Republicans are clearly winning on the facts, anyone who follows the hearings can't come to a different conclusion. Unfortunately many people don't follow the hearings and only read media accounts of them, which are (unsurprisingly) so far off the truth many times that you can only come to the conclusion that the media is colluding with the Democrats to usurp a duly elected President. The way CNN reported (and of course many smaller outlets just copy paste what CNN does) Sondland's testimony was just eregiously off the books. Adam Schiffstain even took a recess from the witness interrogation in order to feed the media his made up talking points. They took them unquestioned of course, even though the testimony was broadcast live and everyone could see that Schiff was lying.

Everything that the Dems and their media henchmen have claimed to be "highly incriminating" was either hearsay testimony you need a degree to encrypt like:
"Ambassador Taylor is telling congress that Tim Morrison told him that Ambassador Sondland told Morrison that the President told Sondland..."
Now of course we have learned today from Sondland's own testimony that the President never told Sondland anything relating to a quid pro quo. Sondland just ASSUMED that there was a link. That's the standard this charade has come to. How anyone can take this seriously is beyond me.

The facts remain:
- Aid was released eventually without Ukraine taking any steps
- Ukraine did not know aid was withheld until Politico ran an article about it
- No witness can testify that they were told that aid was withheld until preconditions were met by the President or anyone even remotely close to ihm, including The Mayor, Pompeo or Mulvaney

The good news is that the people are seeing this soviet inquisition for what it is. Trump's approval has risen over the past 2 weeks and his poll numbers in key states like Wisconsin have also improved so that he is now soundly beating all 2020 Democrats by a good margin.

Excellent summary. The only good news from the attempt to remove our choice of a leader is that enough Americans are seeing through the lies and propoganda to help ensure Trump is re-elected.
 
DLFREEBIRD
Posts: 1078
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:36 pm

Trump got elected because he plays dirty tricks and has no shame. If you look at the polls voters are on to him he is trailing everybody. It amazes me that people still believe what comes out of his mouth. They are in La-La land.
 
User avatar
TheZ
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:26 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:06 pm

After watching the all these sessions there's only one reasonable conclusion: Big Orange done messed up and he's gotta go, now. Hopefully he resigns before we have to go through the whole process because it's about to get a lot uglier.
 
bgm
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:15 pm

MSPNWA wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
Republicans are clearly winning on the facts, anyone who follows the hearings can't come to a different conclusion. Unfortunately many people don't follow the hearings and only read media accounts of them, which are (unsurprisingly) so far off the truth many times that you can only come to the conclusion that the media is colluding with the Democrats to usurp a duly elected President. The way CNN reported (and of course many smaller outlets just copy paste what CNN does) Sondland's testimony was just eregiously off the books. Adam Schiffstain even took a recess from the witness interrogation in order to feed the media his made up talking points. They took them unquestioned of course, even though the testimony was broadcast live and everyone could see that Schiff was lying.

Everything that the Dems and their media henchmen have claimed to be "highly incriminating" was either hearsay testimony you need a degree to encrypt like:
"Ambassador Taylor is telling congress that Tim Morrison told him that Ambassador Sondland told Morrison that the President told Sondland..."
Now of course we have learned today from Sondland's own testimony that the President never told Sondland anything relating to a quid pro quo. Sondland just ASSUMED that there was a link. That's the standard this charade has come to. How anyone can take this seriously is beyond me.

The facts remain:
- Aid was released eventually without Ukraine taking any steps
- Ukraine did not know aid was withheld until Politico ran an article about it
- No witness can testify that they were told that aid was withheld until preconditions were met by the President or anyone even remotely close to ihm, including The Mayor, Pompeo or Mulvaney

The good news is that the people are seeing this soviet inquisition for what it is. Trump's approval has risen over the past 2 weeks and his poll numbers in key states like Wisconsin have also improved so that he is now soundly beating all 2020 Democrats by a good margin.

Excellent summary. The only good news from the attempt to remove our choice of a leader is that enough Americans are seeing through the lies and propoganda to help ensure Trump is re-elected.


Gramps, you’re deluded.

Trump committed a crime that is an impeachable offence. Ask yourself this: if Obama withheld aid to a country to get dirt on Trump, would you be ok with that?

Nobody is above the law, not even your beloved orange turd.
Last edited by bgm on Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OK boomer.
 
User avatar
CitizenJustin
Posts: 507
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:16 pm

[quote="MSPNWA"][quote="aviationaware"]Republicans are clearly winning on the facts, anyone who follows the hearings can't come to a different conclusion. Unfortunately many people don't follow the hearings and only read media accounts of them, which are (unsurprisingly) so far off the truth many times that you can only come to the conclusion that the media is colluding with the Democrats to usurp a duly elected President. The way CNN reported (and of course many smaller outlets just copy paste what CNN does) Sondland's testimony was just eregiously off the books. Adam Schiffstain even took a recess from the witness interrogation in order to feed the media his made up talking points. They took them unquestioned of course, even though the testimony was broadcast live and everyone could see that Schiff was lying.

Everything that the Dems and their media henchmen have claimed to be "highly incriminating" was either hearsay testimony you need a degree to encrypt like:
"Ambassador Taylor is telling congress that Tim Morrison told him that Ambassador Sondland told Morrison that the President told Sondland..."
Now of course we have learned today from Sondland's own testimony that the President never told Sondland anything relating to a quid pro quo. Sondland just ASSUMED that there was a link. That's the standard this charade has come to. How anyone can take this seriously is beyond me.

The facts remain:
- Aid was released eventually without Ukraine taking any steps
- Ukraine did not know aid was withheld until Politico ran an article about it
- No witness can testify that they were told that aid was withheld until preconditions were met by the President or anyone even remotely close to ihm, including The Mayor, Pompeo or Mulvaney

The good news is that the people are seeing this soviet inquisition for what it is. Trump's approval has risen over the past 2 weeks and his poll numbers in key states like Wisconsin have also improved so that he is now soundly beating all 2020 Democrats by a good margin.[/quote]
Excellent summary. The only good news from the attempt to remove our choice of a leader is that enough Americans are seeing through the lies and propoganda to help ensure Trump is re-elected.[/quote]

Oh do stop. Firstly, Trump wasn’t our choice, he was the electoral colleges choice. Hillary won the popular vote by a wide margin, which means the majority of Americans DID NOT choose Trump.

The candidates that Trump has recently campaigned for lost to democrats and these elections were in deep red states. He practically begged his supporters to deliver him these wins, yet it didn’t work. The GOP suffered their biggest loss since watergate in the 2018 elections, Trump’s approval rating is stagnant and there’s no evidence to support your claim that people are seeing through the “lies”. All of the flipped governorships, winning back Congress etc., tells me the people are starting to recognize Trump for the dumpster fire he truly is. He’ll be a one term president.
 
User avatar
SheikhDjibouti
Posts: 1860
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:32 pm

The up side of things.
Somewhere, in a galaxy far, far away (or an equally hot place :twisted: ) former President Richard Nixon is grinning quietly to himself, and thinking "thank God this clown came along - finally people will forget my transgressions - this Chump fella is waaaaay worse...…"
Nothing to see here; move along please.
 
MSPNWA
Posts: 3530
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:34 pm

CitizenJustin wrote:
Oh do stop. Firstly, Trump wasn’t our choice, he was the electoral colleges choice. Hillary won the popular vote by a wide margin, which means the majority of Americans DID NOT choose Trump.

The candidates that Trump has recently campaigned for lost to democrats and these elections were in deep red states. He practically begged his supporters to deliver him these wins, yet it didn’t work. The GOP suffered their biggest loss since watergate in the 2018 elections, Trump’s approval rating is stagnant and there’s no evidence to support your claim that people are seeing through the “lies”. All of the flipped governorships, winning back Congress etc., tells me the people are starting to recognize Trump for the dumpster fire he truly is. He’ll be a one term president.


So you quote a post that I quoted that contains evidence, and you then claim that there's no evidence.

Yep, 2+2=5, up is down, black is white, etc., etc. It's not working. It didn't work in 2016. It won't work in 2020. It never will work in a wise society.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 17717
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:16 am

DLFREEBIRD wrote:
Trump got elected because he plays dirty tricks and has no shame. If you look at the polls voters are on to him he is trailing everybody. It amazes me that people still believe what comes out of his mouth. They are in La-La land.

Well...yes and no. The reason why Miss Lindsey flipped is because he realized his voters love dirty tricks and have no shame. I think most republican leadership are in this position to be honest.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9924
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:45 am

MSPNWA wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:
Oh do stop. Firstly, Trump wasn’t our choice, he was the electoral colleges choice. Hillary won the popular vote by a wide margin, which means the majority of Americans DID NOT choose Trump.

The candidates that Trump has recently campaigned for lost to democrats and these elections were in deep red states. He practically begged his supporters to deliver him these wins, yet it didn’t work. The GOP suffered their biggest loss since watergate in the 2018 elections, Trump’s approval rating is stagnant and there’s no evidence to support your claim that people are seeing through the “lies”. All of the flipped governorships, winning back Congress etc., tells me the people are starting to recognize Trump for the dumpster fire he truly is. He’ll be a one term president.


So you quote a post that I quoted that contains evidence, and you then claim that there's no evidence.

Yep, 2+2=5, up is down, black is white, etc., etc. It's not working. It didn't work in 2016. It won't work in 2020. It never will work in a wise society.


Abject nonsense - you have been called out time and again for flinging like a simian, yet hardly ever provide proper citations. And you don’t answer very simple logic challenges like: if fighting corruption in Ukraine was front and center of WH policy (as evidenced by various officials’ testimony), why the hell was the private lawyer for POTUS working with corrupt Ukrainians? Seems undermining...

Dr. Hill’s testimony was that Giuliani was not conducting foreign policy, but a ‘domestic political errand’. If so, why did POTUS direct diplomatic personnel to work with Giuliani? Why? Why?
Last edited by Aaron747 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9924
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:49 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
DLFREEBIRD wrote:
Trump got elected because he plays dirty tricks and has no shame. If you look at the polls voters are on to him he is trailing everybody. It amazes me that people still believe what comes out of his mouth. They are in La-La land.

Well...yes and no. The reason why Miss Lindsey flipped is because he realized his voters love dirty tricks and have no shame. I think most republican leadership are in this position to be honest.


Beyond that, they know many of their voters are low-information and don’t understand nuance. They don’t research anything and are fed information by *their* preferred media. The kind of people who believe ‘high crimes’ denotes a high bar like murder, theft, fraud etc. when it’s merely abuse of power.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
MSPNWA
Posts: 3530
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:16 am

Aaron747 wrote:
Abject nonsense - you have been called out time and again for flinging like a simian, yet hardly ever provide proper citations. And you don’t answer very simple logic challenges like: if fighting corruption in Ukraine was front and center of WH policy (as evidenced by various officials’ testimony), why the hell was the private lawyer for POTUS working with corrupt Ukrainians? Seems undermining...

Dr. Hill’s testimony was that Giuliani was not conducting foreign policy, but a ‘domestic political errand’. If so, why did POTUS direct diplomatic personnel to work with Giuliani? Why? Why?


So when the argument falls apart through logic, the solution to the battle is . . . a fallacy! Do you honestly think I'm going to ignore logic because you think I debate like a sub-human? Oh yeah, that's going to work well.

If you want a possible answer to your question, put yourself in Trump's shoes. Would you go through the type of people that were testifying? Remember, the people testifying also testified that having Rudy there wasn't in and of itself the problem. You'll have to do much better than that to complete the goal of overturning the election and subverting democracy forever in America.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9924
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:27 am

MSPNWA wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
Abject nonsense - you have been called out time and again for flinging like a simian, yet hardly ever provide proper citations. And you don’t answer very simple logic challenges like: if fighting corruption in Ukraine was front and center of WH policy (as evidenced by various officials’ testimony), why the hell was the private lawyer for POTUS working with corrupt Ukrainians? Seems undermining...

Dr. Hill’s testimony was that Giuliani was not conducting foreign policy, but a ‘domestic political errand’. If so, why did POTUS direct diplomatic personnel to work with Giuliani? Why? Why?


So when the argument falls apart through logic, the solution to the battle is . . . a fallacy! Do you honestly think I'm going to ignore logic because you think I debate like a sub-human? Oh yeah, that's going to work well.

If you want a possible answer to your question, put yourself in Trump's shoes. Would you go through the type of people that were testifying? Remember, the people testifying also testified that having Rudy there wasn't in and of itself the problem. You'll have to do much better than that to complete the goal of overturning the election and subverting democracy forever in America.


I’m asking because Martha McCallum asked the same question to WH PR this evening on Fox, and Hogan Gidley’s stammery answer was ‘uh well I don’t know why, Giuliani was his private lawyer, yada yada’ and when she asked again, he deflected into a version of what you just said - that POTUS has been under investigation for two years, yada yada...that may well be, but that makes it okay to work with corrupt Ukrainians despite stated anti-corruption policy? And if it’s okay, why is Giuliani under federal investigation now?

Also Rep. Nunes looked sickly earlier today when another committee member got into the record that Nunes himself had met with Giuliani buddy Lev Parnas. I guess that explains why Nunes got nowhere with investigating Burisma the two years he chaired the committee? Oh that’s right - he never mentioned such topics until meeting Giuliani’s guys this year. This stuff is funnier than any fiction could ever be.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21039
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:29 am

MSPNWA wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
Republicans are clearly winning on the facts, anyone who follows the hearings can't come to a different conclusion. Unfortunately many people don't follow the hearings and only read media accounts of them, which are (unsurprisingly) so far off the truth many times that you can only come to the conclusion that the media is colluding with the Democrats to usurp a duly elected President. The way CNN reported (and of course many smaller outlets just copy paste what CNN does) Sondland's testimony was just eregiously off the books. Adam Schiffstain even took a recess from the witness interrogation in order to feed the media his made up talking points. They took them unquestioned of course, even though the testimony was broadcast live and everyone could see that Schiff was lying.

Everything that the Dems and their media henchmen have claimed to be "highly incriminating" was either hearsay testimony you need a degree to encrypt like:
"Ambassador Taylor is telling congress that Tim Morrison told him that Ambassador Sondland told Morrison that the President told Sondland..."
Now of course we have learned today from Sondland's own testimony that the President never told Sondland anything relating to a quid pro quo. Sondland just ASSUMED that there was a link. That's the standard this charade has come to. How anyone can take this seriously is beyond me.

The facts remain:
- Aid was released eventually without Ukraine taking any steps
- Ukraine did not know aid was withheld until Politico ran an article about it
- No witness can testify that they were told that aid was withheld until preconditions were met by the President or anyone even remotely close to ihm, including The Mayor, Pompeo or Mulvaney

The good news is that the people are seeing this soviet inquisition for what it is. Trump's approval has risen over the past 2 weeks and his poll numbers in key states like Wisconsin have also improved so that he is now soundly beating all 2020 Democrats by a good margin.

Excellent summary. The only good news from the attempt to remove our choice of a leader is that enough Americans are seeing through the lies and propoganda to help ensure Trump is re-elected.


So aid was withheld. With no valid reason, after American intelligence and both parties and chambers of Congress agreed to the aid, that is unconstitutional. Witnesses did testify that aid was withheld. and Ukraine knew it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 10466.html

Witnesses also testified that Zelinski needed to announce an investigation into Hunter Biden in order to get a photo op and meeting with the orange one. Quid pro quo right there.

BTW, Republicans on the committee seem to agree that Democrats are following the rules. Just look at the sign Republicans posted behind them during hearings today.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
tommy1808
Posts: 11341
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:05 am

MSPNWA wrote:
to help ensure Trump is re-elected.


good luck with more than 10% of Republicans wanting him removed, the coup is likely going to be stopped even if Senate Republicans are part of the conspiracy to defraud the United States.

On the plus side we now know that the 2nd Amendment is useless and it can be replaced with something that isn´t a suicide packt.

And claiming "Lies" is just too cute after days of the Republicans own witnesses confirming every little bit of the story.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9924
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:37 am

MSPNWA wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
Republicans are clearly winning on the facts, anyone who follows the hearings can't come to a different conclusion. Unfortunately many people don't follow the hearings and only read media accounts of them, which are (unsurprisingly) so far off the truth many times that you can only come to the conclusion that the media is colluding with the Democrats to usurp a duly elected President. The way CNN reported (and of course many smaller outlets just copy paste what CNN does) Sondland's testimony was just eregiously off the books. Adam Schiffstain even took a recess from the witness interrogation in order to feed the media his made up talking points. They took them unquestioned of course, even though the testimony was broadcast live and everyone could see that Schiff was lying.

Everything that the Dems and their media henchmen have claimed to be "highly incriminating" was either hearsay testimony you need a degree to encrypt like:
"Ambassador Taylor is telling congress that Tim Morrison told him that Ambassador Sondland told Morrison that the President told Sondland..."
Now of course we have learned today from Sondland's own testimony that the President never told Sondland anything relating to a quid pro quo. Sondland just ASSUMED that there was a link. That's the standard this charade has come to. How anyone can take this seriously is beyond me.

The facts remain:
- Aid was released eventually without Ukraine taking any steps
- Ukraine did not know aid was withheld until Politico ran an article about it
- No witness can testify that they were told that aid was withheld until preconditions were met by the President or anyone even remotely close to ihm, including The Mayor, Pompeo or Mulvaney

The good news is that the people are seeing this soviet inquisition for what it is. Trump's approval has risen over the past 2 weeks and his poll numbers in key states like Wisconsin have also improved so that he is now soundly beating all 2020 Democrats by a good margin.

Excellent summary. The only good news from the attempt to remove our choice of a leader is that enough Americans are seeing through the lies and propoganda to help ensure Trump is re-elected.


Funny, Watergate prosecutor Nick Akerman’s take is waaaay different from yours:

"There's no defense to any of it now, there's nothing. What's he going to say, the Devil made me do it? That's what they're left with. There's no good defense. There's no good reason why he did this. It's purely for personal campaign purposes," he continued.

...Akerman added that Trump could be in a weaker position than former President Nixon was among Republican colleagues during the Watergate scandal because he has not forged the decades-long relationships that Nixon held in Washington.

"There were people who were willing to take a bullet for him, would stand in front of a truck and be run over. You could see from Sondland, he's not going to give up his life for Donald Trump. There were people that would do that for Richard Nixon," he said.”


https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... ipping?amp
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
2122M
Posts: 1226
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:34 pm

aviationaware wrote:
The facts remain:
- Aid was released eventually without Ukraine taking any steps
- Ukraine did not know aid was withheld until Politico ran an article about it
- No witness can testify that they were told that aid was withheld until preconditions were met by the President or anyone even remotely close to ihm, including The Mayor, Pompeo or Mulvaney


The aid was released AFTER the complaint was filed and the scheme was revealed.

Its now confirmed that top Ukrainian officials knew in early August that the aid was withheld

Witnesses have in fact testified that this came directly from Rudy and POTUS. Certainly if POTUS says "Talk to Rudy about this, he's my guy" and Rudy demands the announcement of an investigation, that's essentially coming from Trump. Unless you think Trump is that incompetent or negligent that he outsourced major foreign policy decisions to someone without getting on the same page with them first.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 17717
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:18 pm

MSPNWA wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
Abject nonsense - you have been called out time and again for flinging like a simian, yet hardly ever provide proper citations. And you don’t answer very simple logic challenges like: if fighting corruption in Ukraine was front and center of WH policy (as evidenced by various officials’ testimony), why the hell was the private lawyer for POTUS working with corrupt Ukrainians? Seems undermining...

Dr. Hill’s testimony was that Giuliani was not conducting foreign policy, but a ‘domestic political errand’. If so, why did POTUS direct diplomatic personnel to work with Giuliani? Why? Why?


So when the argument falls apart through logic, the solution to the battle is . . . a fallacy! Do you honestly think I'm going to ignore logic because you think I debate like a sub-human? Oh yeah, that's going to work well.

If you want a possible answer to your question, put yourself in Trump's shoes. Would you go through the type of people that were testifying? Remember, the people testifying also testified that having Rudy there wasn't in and of itself the problem. You'll have to do much better than that to complete the goal of overturning the election and subverting democracy forever in America.

What on earth are you talking about? If Trump had more of his own inbred goons doing his dirty work in Ukraine, then it would not be bribery? You keep using that word "logic". I don't think it means what you think it means. Even Baghdad Bob would tell you to get your dumb story straight.

2122M wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
The facts remain:
- Aid was released eventually without Ukraine taking any steps
- Ukraine did not know aid was withheld until Politico ran an article about it
- No witness can testify that they were told that aid was withheld until preconditions were met by the President or anyone even remotely close to ihm, including The Mayor, Pompeo or Mulvaney


The aid was released AFTER the complaint was filed and the scheme was revealed.

Its now confirmed that top Ukrainian officials knew in early August that the aid was withheld

Witnesses have in fact testified that this came directly from Rudy and POTUS. Certainly if POTUS says "Talk to Rudy about this, he's my guy" and Rudy demands the announcement of an investigation, that's essentially coming from Trump. Unless you think Trump is that incompetent or negligent that he outsourced major foreign policy decisions to someone without getting on the same page with them first.

The republican argument now is attempted murder is not a crime if there is no body.

tommy1808 wrote:
MSPNWA wrote:
to help ensure Trump is re-elected.


good luck with more than 10% of Republicans wanting him removed, the coup is likely going to be stopped even if Senate Republicans are part of the conspiracy to defraud the United States.

On the plus side we now know that the 2nd Amendment is useless and it can be replaced with something that isn´t a suicide packt.

And claiming "Lies" is just too cute after days of the Republicans own witnesses confirming every little bit of the story.

best regards
Thomas

I can't get over Mad Cow Nunes telling Sondland he was about to get smeared by the Democrats.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
wingman
Posts: 3803
Joined: Thu May 27, 1999 4:25 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:54 pm

hee hee, I can't wait to hear more -
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/bolton- ... nous-tweet
 
SanDiegoLover
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:24 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:06 pm

[threeid][/threeid]
wingman wrote:
hee hee, I can't wait to hear more -
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/bolton- ... nous-tweet


I just saw that an hour ago. My other question is....we know this Ukraine plot is exactly how Trump operates. Where else and what else has he been doing that he hasn’t been caught yet?
 
bgm
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:37 am

The plot thickens...

Exclusive: Giuliani associate willing to tell Congress Nunes met with ex-Ukrainian official to get dirt on Biden

https://apple.news/AYNPHAj4MRzSeJXFj91lK7w
OK boomer.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21039
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:58 am

SanDiegoLover wrote:
[threeid][/threeid]
wingman wrote:
hee hee, I can't wait to hear more -
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/bolton- ... nous-tweet


I just saw that an hour ago. My other question is....we know this Ukraine plot is exactly how Trump operates. Where else and what else has he been doing that he hasn’t been caught yet?


Some are thinking it mat just be a marketing ploy to sell his upcoming book. It will be interesting, if there is anything in his book, what he will be willing to say to the impeachment panels.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
alfa164
Posts: 3080
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:51 pm

bgm wrote:
The plot thickens... Exclusive: Giuliani associate willing to tell Congress Nunes met with ex-Ukrainian official to get dirt on Biden
https://apple.news/AYNPHAj4MRzSeJXFj91lK7w


It would be ironic - but certainly gratifying - if the only person to come out with charges upheld from this inquiry was Nunes.

8-)
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21039
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:20 pm

MSPNWA wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
Republicans are clearly winning on the facts, anyone who follows the hearings can't come to a different conclusion. Unfortunately many people don't follow the hearings and only read media accounts of them, which are (unsurprisingly) so far off the truth many times that you can only come to the conclusion that the media is colluding with the Democrats to usurp a duly elected President. The way CNN reported (and of course many smaller outlets just copy paste what CNN does) Sondland's testimony was just eregiously off the books. Adam Schiffstain even took a recess from the witness interrogation in order to feed the media his made up talking points. They took them unquestioned of course, even though the testimony was broadcast live and everyone could see that Schiff was lying.

Everything that the Dems and their media henchmen have claimed to be "highly incriminating" was either hearsay testimony you need a degree to encrypt like:
"Ambassador Taylor is telling congress that Tim Morrison told him that Ambassador Sondland told Morrison that the President told Sondland..."
Now of course we have learned today from Sondland's own testimony that the President never told Sondland anything relating to a quid pro quo. Sondland just ASSUMED that there was a link. That's the standard this charade has come to. How anyone can take this seriously is beyond me.

The facts remain:
- Aid was released eventually without Ukraine taking any steps
- Ukraine did not know aid was withheld until Politico ran an article about it
- No witness can testify that they were told that aid was withheld until preconditions were met by the President or anyone even remotely close to ihm, including The Mayor, Pompeo or Mulvaney

The good news is that the people are seeing this soviet inquisition for what it is. Trump's approval has risen over the past 2 weeks and his poll numbers in key states like Wisconsin have also improved so that he is now soundly beating all 2020 Democrats by a good margin.

Excellent summary. The only good news from the attempt to remove our choice of a leader is that enough Americans are seeing through the lies and propoganda to help ensure Trump is re-elected.


Were we watching the same hearings? We saw Democrats asking questions about Ukraine and quid pro quo while Republicans went on unhinged rants about Burisma, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Crowdstrike, and the Steele Dossier and other debunked conspiracy theories. When Republicans did finally get around to asking relevant questions, even to those witnesses called by Republicans, they got the same answer: there was quid pro quo.

There is enough evidence and facts that this guy will not be reelected. Just based on the economy alone. The FACT that there was a quid pro quo and that he is so afraid of Biden just adds to that. Unfortunately, the next person to be elected from the Democratic party will be blocked from doing anything and face impeachment and removal if Republicans are in charge of the House again.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 17717
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:25 pm

alfa164 wrote:
bgm wrote:
The plot thickens... Exclusive: Giuliani associate willing to tell Congress Nunes met with ex-Ukrainian official to get dirt on Biden
https://apple.news/AYNPHAj4MRzSeJXFj91lK7w


It would be ironic - but certainly gratifying - if the only person to come out with charges upheld from this inquiry was Nunes.

8-)

Would anyone be surprised at all if Gym Jordan is on camera at Odessa's hottest nightclub Mafia Rave, copping to the whole thing *and* admitting he ignored sexual assault left and right back in Ohio? No one would bat an eyelash.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
ltbewr
Posts: 14426
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:24 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:45 pm

While there could be more hearings and witnesses, it appears over the next week, Democratic party congressional staffs will be working on propose charges of Impeachment and forwarding evidence, testimony to the Judiciary committee to create the final charges. The Democrat's plan is to present the charges, likely 4 including relating the Ukrainian scandals and to the Mueller Report on Obstruction of Justice, for a House vote before the Christmas/New Year's recess. Those approved would then be forwarded to the Senate for trial, likely to start in Mid-January.
https://www.alternet.org/2019/11/democr ... trump-cnn/
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9548
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:26 am

More stories about the air that was withheld and the ends to which Mulvaney went to change the story.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/24/politics ... index.html


The Post, citing three people familiar with the records, said the office's confidential review surfaced hundreds of documents, including emails between acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and White House budget officials. Those emails from early August showed a search for an explanation for why Trump stalled the money Congress had approved to go to Ukraine after the President had ordered it held the month before, the Post said.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9548
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:55 pm

Intreresting poll from 538 to keep an eye on over the coming weeks.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/wh ... 00-people/
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9548
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:03 pm

The impeachment story is going to get interesting after Thanksgiving.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/25/78270564 ... hite-house

McGahn must testify to House impeachment investigators, despite orders from the Trump administration that he not cooperate with Congress.

The decision by U.S. District Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson clears the way for McGahn's testimony sought by House Democrats in exploring Trump's possible obstruction of justice related to the Russia probe.


This has ramifications for all of Trump's activities under investigation, including the portions Mueller couldn't investigate due to Obstruction.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9924
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:55 pm

casinterest wrote:
The impeachment story is going to get interesting after Thanksgiving.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/25/78270564 ... hite-house

McGahn must testify to House impeachment investigators, despite orders from the Trump administration that he not cooperate with Congress.

The decision by U.S. District Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson clears the way for McGahn's testimony sought by House Democrats in exploring Trump's possible obstruction of justice related to the Russia probe.


This has ramifications for all of Trump's activities under investigation, including the portions Mueller couldn't investigate due to Obstruction.


The WH will push to appeal the decision - not going to hear bupkis after Thanksgiving.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
winginit
Posts: 2614
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:43 am

Aaron747 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
The impeachment story is going to get interesting after Thanksgiving.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/25/78270564 ... hite-house

McGahn must testify to House impeachment investigators, despite orders from the Trump administration that he not cooperate with Congress.

The decision by U.S. District Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson clears the way for McGahn's testimony sought by House Democrats in exploring Trump's possible obstruction of justice related to the Russia probe.


This has ramifications for all of Trump's activities under investigation, including the portions Mueller couldn't investigate due to Obstruction.


The WH will push to appeal the decision - not going to hear bupkis after Thanksgiving.


Justice Department just announced their appeal. Ultimately, the Supreme Court will likely decide whether McGahn, Mulvaney, Bolton, etc. must testify or whether they can continue ignoring lawfully issued supeonas by a branch of government co-equal to the Executive.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 17717
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:51 am

More help from walnuts Giuliani:

Giuliani quips he has 'insurance' if Trump throws him 'under the bus' (I absolutely 100% believe he does)
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... -on-him-in

Giuliani Says Biden Documents Released ‘If I Disappear’ (Why on earth would he wait to reveal them?)
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -disappear

House Intelligence Committee in possession of video, audio recordings from Giuliani associate Lev Parnas
"The material submitted to the committee includes audio, video and photos that include Giuliani and Trump. It was unclear what the content depicts and the committees only began accessing the material last week."
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-i ... d=67276448
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
BN747
Posts: 7040
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:05 am

winginit wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
The impeachment story is going to get interesting after Thanksgiving.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/25/78270564 ... hite-house



This has ramifications for all of Trump's activities under investigation, including the portions Mueller couldn't investigate due to Obstruction.


The WH will push to appeal the decision - not going to hear bupkis after Thanksgiving.


Justice Department just announced their appeal. Ultimately, the Supreme Court will likely decide whether McGahn, Mulvaney, Bolton, etc. must testify or whether they can continue ignoring lawfully issued supeonas by a branch of government co-equal to the Executive.


Where the US Supreme Court should recuse both of his appointed justices from hearing, any participation in this case.



MaverickM11 wrote:
More help from walnuts Giuliani:

Giuliani quips he has 'insurance' if Trump throws him 'under the bus' (I absolutely 100% believe he does)
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... -on-him-in

Giuliani Says Biden Documents Released ‘If I Disappear’ (Why on earth would he wait to reveal them?)
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -disappear

House Intelligence Committee in possession of video, audio recordings from Giuliani associate Lev Parnas
"The material submitted to the committee includes audio, video and photos that include Giuliani and Trump. It was unclear what the content depicts and the committees only began accessing the material last week."
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-i ... d=67276448



This all makes sense in this schematic

Rudy_____________________Epstein__________________trump.

I'm sure Rudy, from when he ran SDNY, secured and tied down everything that went on in New York state and certainly every mover shaker in NYC, esp. after uprooting the Genoveses.
Rudy certainly had every angle of attack that Epstein used to extort money from his Powerful NYC clientele.
Rudy enjoyed dressing in drag (we've all seen the video/pics), strange....Epstein liked portraits of Powerful men is drag.
Rudy says he has 'insurance'. hmmmm...I can easily guess one of those insurance policies covers a very well know sex offenders who happens to temporarily reside at 1600 Pennsylvania

...and that relationship above has roots back some 30 years ago ....before becoming POTUS.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
MSPNWA
Posts: 3530
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:31 am

SanDiegoLover wrote:


I agree! Three blatantly lying "news" organizations running propaganda machines. They're relying on us being dumb enough to believe it.

Joe Biden proudly told us he committed a Quid Pro Joe. It's up to you to believe Joe or not. Do you really not believe Biden himself?
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9924
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:51 am

MSPNWA wrote:
SanDiegoLover wrote:


I agree! Three blatantly lying "news" organizations running propaganda machines. They're relying on us being dumb enough to believe it.

Joe Biden proudly told us he committed a Quid Pro Joe. It's up to you to believe Joe or not. Do you really not believe Biden himself?


Provide citations then of how those stories are false. Without information properly cited you are just projecting fantasy. That’s the standard we hold people to at my employer - in my HR investigations, we cannot simply make up whatever and savk people for its. How did you manage to get along never having to back anything you say up?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
SanDiegoLover
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:24 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:55 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
MSPNWA wrote:
SanDiegoLover wrote:


I agree! Three blatantly lying "news" organizations running propaganda machines. They're relying on us being dumb enough to believe it.

Joe Biden proudly told us he committed a Quid Pro Joe. It's up to you to believe Joe or not. Do you really not believe Biden himself?


Provide citations then of how those stories are false. Without information properly cited you are just projecting fantasy. That’s the standard we hold people to at my employer - in my HR investigations, we cannot simply make up whatever and savk people for its. How did you manage to get along never having to back anything you say up?



As MSPNWA said himself 7 months ago, “there is no debating with people when they ignore the truth”. He knows he’s lying. He admits he ignores the truth, which is what David Jolly (former Republican Congressman from FL) said yesterday. He left the party because of Trump, and his disillusionment with the party today. He acknowledges that the Republican Party is not the “law and order” party, but just a party that hates Obama. The party is morally and ethically bankrupt, with no ideas on governing. As recently as 2015 Republicans were apoplectic over Obama being soft towards Russia. But today they gladly do Putin’s bidding. Remember Mittens Romney and the party blasting Obama over Russia?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb ... xhjMgMnXEk

This is another great article on how the party of “law and order” became the party of crooks and crimes. It shows Trump Republicans to be nothing other than authoritarians, that firmly believes that the ends justify the means, and that the evangelicals are center to this criminality. They have no moral center whatsoever. They will say and do anything to maintain power and control over others who don’t believe the same Sky Daddy fantasy. These authoritarian people make up 1/3rd of America, which is what we see with Trump. He always has about a 40% approval rating no matter what he does.

https://www.salon.com/2019/11/24/republ ... and-crime/
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9924
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:28 pm

SanDiegoLover wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
MSPNWA wrote:

I agree! Three blatantly lying "news" organizations running propaganda machines. They're relying on us being dumb enough to believe it.

Joe Biden proudly told us he committed a Quid Pro Joe. It's up to you to believe Joe or not. Do you really not believe Biden himself?


Provide citations then of how those stories are false. Without information properly cited you are just projecting fantasy. That’s the standard we hold people to at my employer - in my HR investigations, we cannot simply make up whatever and savk people for its. How did you manage to get along never having to back anything you say up?



As MSPNWA said himself 7 months ago, “there is no debating with people when they ignore the truth”. He knows he’s lying. He admits he ignores the truth, which is what David Jolly (former Republican Congressman from FL) said yesterday. He left the party because of Trump, and his disillusionment with the party today. He acknowledges that the Republican Party is not the “law and order” party, but just a party that hates Obama. The party is morally and ethically bankrupt, with no ideas on governing. As recently as 2015 Republicans were apoplectic over Obama being soft towards Russia. But today they gladly do Putin’s bidding. Remember Mittens Romney and the party blasting Obama over Russia?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb ... xhjMgMnXEk

This is another great article on how the party of “law and order” became the party of crooks and crimes. It shows Trump Republicans to be nothing other than authoritarians, that firmly believes that the ends justify the means, and that the evangelicals are center to this criminality. They have no moral center whatsoever. They will say and do anything to maintain power and control over others who don’t believe the same Sky Daddy fantasy. These authoritarian people make up 1/3rd of America, which is what we see with Trump. He always has about a 40% approval rating no matter what he does.

https://www.salon.com/2019/11/24/republ ... and-crime/


It boggles the mind - this is the country that beat the USSR to the moon on the back of hard study in math and science, and now the anti-intellectual masses are eagerly throwing out the very basis of decisionmaking based on fact, reason, analysis and hard data. It’s bloody unbelievable.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9548
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:29 pm

winginit wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
The impeachment story is going to get interesting after Thanksgiving.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/25/78270564 ... hite-house



This has ramifications for all of Trump's activities under investigation, including the portions Mueller couldn't investigate due to Obstruction.


The WH will push to appeal the decision - not going to hear bupkis after Thanksgiving.


Justice Department just announced their appeal. Ultimately, the Supreme Court will likely decide whether McGahn, Mulvaney, Bolton, etc. must testify or whether they can continue ignoring lawfully issued supeonas by a branch of government co-equal to the Executive.


If the Supreme Court sides with the White House, there go checks and balances.
Remember, we need to hear from McGahm and others to see whether Trump Lied.
Attorneys working for House Democrats have told the judge they need to hear from McGahn in part to help determine whether Trump lied to Mueller in written answers.


https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/evje ... dent-trump
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9548
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:20 pm

The recent release of emails and Transcripts are showing why congress needs to talk to the members of the White House.
The stories Trump's staff tell does not add up.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/26/politics ... index.html

he Office of Management and Budget's first official action to withhold $250 million in Pentagon aid to Ukraine came on the evening of July 25, the same day President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky spoke on the phone, according to a House Budget Committee summary of the office's documents.


.....
Then on August 29, one day after Politico first reported that the aid had been withheld, Duffey signed another letter releasing 25% of the State Department funds each Sunday between September 1 and 22, according to the summary.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 11341
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:27 pm

I find it very interesting that the lack of defense of Donald Trump crimes is just as mute here as it is on the Troll feedstock: https://securingdemocracy.gmfus.org/hamilton-dashboard/

Just two mentions in Russian State Propaganda within a weak, just 47 out of 12k Tweets .... Biden has disappeared as well

But they seem to be very busy influencing the UK GE, so maybe they will pivot to the US again once that is behind us.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
MSPNWA
Posts: 3530
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:51 am

Aaron747 wrote:
Provide citations then of how those stories are false. Without information properly cited you are just projecting fantasy. That’s the standard we hold people to at my employer - in my HR investigations, we cannot simply make up whatever and savk people for its. How did you manage to get along never having to back anything you say up?


That's not my burden, and Joe Biden himself falsifies the stories. You need to be upset at Biden, not shooting the messenger.

1) They've proven themselves as producers of fake news and are simply not credible sources. The burden of proof is on those posting illegitimate sources.

2) What Quid Pro Joe said is available for anyone to listen to. It does not take a "news" source. It's up to you to believe what he said. Either you accept the quid pro quo that he said he did, or you believe Joe Biden was lying. Take your pick. Which do you choose?

SanDiegoLover wrote:
As MSPNWA said himself 7 months ago, “there is no debating with people when they ignore the truth”.


Answer the question. Evading it is ignoring the truth and tells us you know Joe Biden is the one that actually committed a quid pro quo.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9924
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:41 am

MSPNWA wrote:
Answer the question. Evading it is ignoring the truth and tells us you know Joe Biden is the one that actually committed a quid pro quo.


"That was part of the arrangement!" cried Squealer. "Jones's shot only grazed him. I could show you this in his own writing, if you were able to read it. The plot was for Snowball, at the critical moment, to give the signal for flight and leave the field to the enemy. And he very nearly succeeded– I will even say, comrades, he WOULD have succeeded if it had not been for our heroic Leader, Comrade Napoleon.

-Squealer, Animal Farm
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21039
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:12 pm

MSPNWA wrote:
SanDiegoLover wrote:
As MSPNWA said himself 7 months ago, “there is no debating with people when they ignore the truth”.


Answer the question. Evading it is ignoring the truth and tells us you know Joe Biden is the one that actually committed a quid pro quo.


MSP, you make this claim and keep making this claim with zero proof. So, it is on you to prove it. You make the claim then demand everyone else support your claim. Nope and nope. You make the claim you back it up. Let's see the proof you have. It is on you.

That is what these impeachment inquiries are. Democrats and whistle blowers made a claim. They are using facts and logic and reason to show those claims are true. Your turn.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21039
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:16 pm

The holiday break is over and we are back at it. Including yet another invitation for the White House and the MAGA leader to testify. After all the whining and complaining they were not allowed to testify to the first round of hearings, even though they were invited, IT IS EVEN ON PUBLIC RECORD they were invited, they are now whining and complaining they are not allowed to testify to the Judiciary Committee, even though they were invited AGAIN.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50625550
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump- ... g-n1093821
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 7687
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:34 pm

seb146 wrote:
The holiday break is over and we are back at it. Including yet another invitation for the White House and the MAGA leader to testify. After all the whining and complaining they were not allowed to testify to the first round of hearings, even though they were invited, IT IS EVEN ON PUBLIC RECORD they were invited, they are now whining and complaining they are not allowed to testify to the Judiciary Committee, even though they were invited AGAIN.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50625550
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump- ... g-n1093821

Talk about moving the goal posts.

Hearings are not legitimate unless they're public, so they were made open and televised.
Then they were not legitimate because the House had not voted on them, so the House voted to hold formal hearings.
Then they were not legitimate because the White House has not been able to present their defense, so they've invited the White House to the hearings.

What's the excuse now?
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9548
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:44 pm

Trump still claims it is a "Hoax" , even though the aid was withheld and only released when everyone caught wind of it. Trump is also still whining about the fact that the impeachment hearings will go on while he goes and insults the American Allies again at a NATO conference.


https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump- ... k-n1094091

I don’t want us to look like beggars," Zelenskiy when asked about the $400 in military aid Trump held up while he pushed the Ukrainians to investigate the Bidens and Democrats. "But you have to understand. We’re at war. If you’re our strategic partner, then you can’t go blocking anything for us. I think that’s just about fairness. It’s not about a quid pro quo. It just goes without saying."
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9548
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:00 pm

Looks like the GOP members of the house intelligence panel is going full conspiracy theory with their rebuttal report ( prior to the actual report) .

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/02/politics ... index.html

They are retreating to already disproved conspiracy theories for their "proof"

The report also claims there is "indisputable evidence that senior Ukrainian government officials opposed President Trump in the 2016 election and did so publicly," despite multiple witness testimony disputing the legitimacy of the claims.


Seems these Republicans do not take their jobs seriously. Even though that was already in doubt based on Nunes and Jordan's grandstanding speeches on disproven evidence during the hearings.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9924
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:20 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
seb146 wrote:
The holiday break is over and we are back at it. Including yet another invitation for the White House and the MAGA leader to testify. After all the whining and complaining they were not allowed to testify to the first round of hearings, even though they were invited, IT IS EVEN ON PUBLIC RECORD they were invited, they are now whining and complaining they are not allowed to testify to the Judiciary Committee, even though they were invited AGAIN.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50625550
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump- ... g-n1093821

Talk about moving the goal posts.

Hearings are not legitimate unless they're public, so they were made open and televised.
Then they were not legitimate because the House had not voted on them, so the House voted to hold formal hearings.
Then they were not legitimate because the White House has not been able to present their defense, so they've invited the White House to the hearings.

What's the excuse now?


In a new level of cray cray, the WH is floating SCOTUS as a resolution!

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... chment?amp

Obviously they won’t take any such case since it would be non-justiciable as a political question. Much like all the native Hawaiian cases against the US government get thrown out for the same reason.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21039
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:08 am

Aaron747 wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
seb146 wrote:
The holiday break is over and we are back at it. Including yet another invitation for the White House and the MAGA leader to testify. After all the whining and complaining they were not allowed to testify to the first round of hearings, even though they were invited, IT IS EVEN ON PUBLIC RECORD they were invited, they are now whining and complaining they are not allowed to testify to the Judiciary Committee, even though they were invited AGAIN.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50625550
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump- ... g-n1093821

Talk about moving the goal posts.

Hearings are not legitimate unless they're public, so they were made open and televised.
Then they were not legitimate because the House had not voted on them, so the House voted to hold formal hearings.
Then they were not legitimate because the White House has not been able to present their defense, so they've invited the White House to the hearings.

What's the excuse now?


In a new level of cray cray, the WH is floating SCOTUS as a resolution!

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... chment?amp

Obviously they won’t take any such case since it would be non-justiciable as a political question. Much like all the native Hawaiian cases against the US government get thrown out for the same reason.


I don't think Roberts is as far right as McConnell and Graham and Pence and the other corrupt White House puppets want him to be.....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BarfBag, Bing [Bot], MareBorealis and 17 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos