User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:23 pm

The Articles of Impeachment for your reading pleasure.

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democ ... chment.pdf
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 11870
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:37 pm

casinterest wrote:
The Articles of Impeachment for your reading pleasure.

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democ ... chment.pdf


It will be fun to watch how Mitch and his marry man are going to pretend that witnesses did show up to testify and documents have been produced....

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:56 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
The Articles of Impeachment for your reading pleasure.

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democ ... chment.pdf


It will be fun to watch how Mitch and his marry man are going to pretend that witnesses did show up to testify and documents have been produced....

Best regards
Thomas


It will be an interesting indictment of the GOP in this impeachment.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
BN747
Posts: 7356
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:01 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Now you know exactly why there is so many people against him and want him defeated in 2020. We do not want a dictatorship. We do not want a theocracy. If you guys want that, I am sure Russia will be more than happy to accommodate.


Dictatorship? Like in NYC when Bloomberg refused to leave after his 2nd term and changed the rules so he can get a third term? There is no dictatorships or theocracy right now. Just from what I see a good economy and our terrorist buddies in check because we have a president with balls in the white house. Go ahead and impeach him. It will only make him more popular and guarantee him his second term which is already going to happen since the Dems are running some of the most nutty candidates I have ever seen.

Middle America has seen through this from the beginning because from the moment he won the election there has been groundwork laid for this scheme to make the country think he isn't legitimate and that Russia is responsible or some other hogwash and he would be removed from office. So you continue to refer to anyone that doesn't agree with this insanity as "MAGA fans" which is pejorative and quite frankly total BS which most of your identity politics is. You want to win the election? Come up with some other policies besides class hate and open borders and maybe the independents will listen to you. Otherwise he will be in office another 4 years and you can continue to watch the pundits on the far left heads' exploding.

What is so funny is the Democratic party will pay a dear price for this. As they should. 2020 is going to be better than 2016. I guess your excuse will be Russia played some sort of Jedi mind trick with the voters? Or maybe we can all wear tin foil hats on election day?


...at least give him credit for being the lifelong dedicated MAGA dude til the end.

Because, the end is near, Middle America has seen anything, they just want their uneducated America Back, the days when you 'let Washington' do their thing as long as Reigh-wing Republicans are in charge - it's all they know.

Dems simply need to plow straight ahead and hold this criminal responsible before he sells the nation to Russia for cheap...he's doing his best and you're helping.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
aerosreenivas
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:40 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:16 pm

It will be a shock to Trump, if some of the Republican Senators silently vote for Impeachment.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:29 pm

It will be a shock if a silent vote is allowed to take place. Mitch needs to keep the GOP inline.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 11870
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:34 pm

aerosreenivas wrote:
It will be a shock to Trump, if some of the Republican Senators silently vote for Impeachment.


There will be dropped jaws and coffee mugs all over the planet if that happens....

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
FTMCPIUS
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:58 pm

seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

So, instead of going with the hundreds of Constitutional scholars and law professors, let's just go with the one because he lines up with MAGA standards. That is the thought process.

That's all they needed. You could lump all of the Dem's Constitutional scholars and law professors together and Turley would outshine them all, individually or as a group.


Even the Republican backed and Republicans based ones? The Republican registered and Republican supporting Constitutional scholars? Even those ones? The one guy who goes with what MAGA fans want to hear knows more than AAAAAAALLLLLLL the other Constitutional scholars?

This is why MAGA fan base are not taken seriously by patriots.

I am not part of the so-called MAGA fan base. I am part of the sizable base that believes you can kill many small birds with a single big stone.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:07 pm

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
That's all they needed. You could lump all of the Dem's Constitutional scholars and law professors together and Turley would outshine them all, individually or as a group.


Even the Republican backed and Republicans based ones? The Republican registered and Republican supporting Constitutional scholars? Even those ones? The one guy who goes with what MAGA fans want to hear knows more than AAAAAAALLLLLLL the other Constitutional scholars?

This is why MAGA fan base are not taken seriously by patriots.

I am not part of the so-called MAGA fan base. I am part of the sizable base that believes you can kill many small birds with a single big stone.


You do understand the meaning of kill two birds with one stone right? It was considered extremely skillful to use a slingshot to get one bird. To get two required incredible skill. Single stones need to be well aimed on a single shot. They usually do not do well over the long term ( see multitasking).
The one GOP scholar did not outshine them all. He basically gave a free ride to the President for all transgressions, which is outside the scope of the constitution.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
aerosreenivas
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:40 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:09 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
aerosreenivas wrote:
It will be a shock to Trump, if some of the Republican Senators silently vote for Impeachment.


There will be dropped jaws and coffee mugs all over the planet if that happens....

Best regards
Thomas


Yup. In particular, the heads will start to roll for some people in the Eastern part of our planet, a certain, Mr. Putin, Mr. Kim Jong Un and Mr. Xi Jin Ping.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 11870
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:10 pm

casinterest wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Even the Republican backed and Republicans based ones? The Republican registered and Republican supporting Constitutional scholars? Even those ones? The one guy who goes with what MAGA fans want to hear knows more than AAAAAAALLLLLLL the other Constitutional scholars?

This is why MAGA fan base are not taken seriously by patriots.

I am not part of the so-called MAGA fan base. I am part of the sizable base that believes you can kill many small birds with a single big stone.


You do understand the meaning of kill two birds with one stone right? It was considered extremely skillful to use a slingshot to get one bird. To get two required incredible skill. Single stones need to be well aimed on a single shot. They usually do not do well over the long term ( see multitasking).
The one GOP scholar did not outshine them all. He basically gave a free ride to the President for all transgressions, which is outside the scope of the constitution.


Well, the stone is Donald Trump and the many birds are the provisions of the constitution.

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21479
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:11 pm

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
That's all they needed. You could lump all of the Dem's Constitutional scholars and law professors together and Turley would outshine them all, individually or as a group.


Even the Republican backed and Republicans based ones? The Republican registered and Republican supporting Constitutional scholars? Even those ones? The one guy who goes with what MAGA fans want to hear knows more than AAAAAAALLLLLLL the other Constitutional scholars?

This is why MAGA fan base are not taken seriously by patriots.

I am not part of the so-called MAGA fan base. I am part of the sizable base that believes you can kill many small birds with a single big stone.


So explain why one guy who had kind words for the administration is so much more knowledgeable than all the other Constitutional scholars who testified under oath or these 500 law professors

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeltni ... 91798037d9
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
FTMCPIUS
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:10 pm

seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Even the Republican backed and Republicans based ones? The Republican registered and Republican supporting Constitutional scholars? Even those ones? The one guy who goes with what MAGA fans want to hear knows more than AAAAAAALLLLLLL the other Constitutional scholars?

This is why MAGA fan base are not taken seriously by patriots.

I am not part of the so-called MAGA fan base. I am part of the sizable base that believes you can kill many small birds with a single big stone.


So explain why one guy who had kind words for the administration is so much more knowledgeable than all the other Constitutional scholars who testified under oath or these 500 law professors

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeltni ... 91798037d9

I didn't say knowledgeable (your word), but many fair-minded people who watched it on C-SPAN said he came across as far more credible. It was obvious the Dems' witnesses had been prepped.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:12 pm

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
I am not part of the so-called MAGA fan base. I am part of the sizable base that believes you can kill many small birds with a single big stone.


So explain why one guy who had kind words for the administration is so much more knowledgeable than all the other Constitutional scholars who testified under oath or these 500 law professors

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeltni ... 91798037d9

I didn't say knowledgeable (your word), but many fair-minded people who watched it on C-SPAN said he came across as far more credible. It was obvious the Dems' witnesses had been prepped.


Those that actually know the constitution are prepped. Are you saying that your friends trust credibility on the constitution by lack of preparation? That's hilarious.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 11870
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:18 pm

casinterest wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

So explain why one guy who had kind words for the administration is so much more knowledgeable than all the other Constitutional scholars who testified under oath or these 500 law professors

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeltni ... 91798037d9

I didn't say knowledgeable (your word), but many fair-minded people who watched it on C-SPAN said he came across as far more credible. It was obvious the Dems' witnesses had been prepped.


Those that actually know the constitution are prepped. Are you saying that your friends trust credibility on the constitution by lack of preparation? That's hilarious.


A scholars opinion will not turn 180° if the letter next to the name changes.... Mr. doesn't need to commit a crime to be impeached suddenly finds bribery not enough....

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
FTMCPIUS
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:19 pm

casinterest wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Even the Republican backed and Republicans based ones? The Republican registered and Republican supporting Constitutional scholars? Even those ones? The one guy who goes with what MAGA fans want to hear knows more than AAAAAAALLLLLLL the other Constitutional scholars?

This is why MAGA fan base are not taken seriously by patriots.

I am not part of the so-called MAGA fan base. I am part of the sizable base that believes you can kill many small birds with a single big stone.


You do understand the meaning of kill two birds with one stone right? It was considered extremely skillful to use a slingshot to get one bird. To get two required incredible skill. Single stones need to be well aimed on a single shot. They usually do not do well over the long term ( see multitasking).
The one GOP scholar did not outshine them all. He basically gave a free ride to the President for all transgressions, which is outside the scope of the constitution.

I do. And, I understand there should be a comma after 'stone' in your first sentence. How trivial can you be?
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:11 pm

FTMCPIUS wrote:
casinterest wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
I am not part of the so-called MAGA fan base. I am part of the sizable base that believes you can kill many small birds with a single big stone.


You do understand the meaning of kill two birds with one stone right? It was considered extremely skillful to use a slingshot to get one bird. To get two required incredible skill. Single stones need to be well aimed on a single shot. They usually do not do well over the long term ( see multitasking).
The one GOP scholar did not outshine them all. He basically gave a free ride to the President for all transgressions, which is outside the scope of the constitution.

I do. And, I understand there should be a comma after 'stone' in your first sentence. How trivial can you be?


And yet you can't comment on the content. You can't see the forest with a tree in front of you.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21479
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:28 pm

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
I am not part of the so-called MAGA fan base. I am part of the sizable base that believes you can kill many small birds with a single big stone.


So explain why one guy who had kind words for the administration is so much more knowledgeable than all the other Constitutional scholars who testified under oath or these 500 law professors

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeltni ... 91798037d9

I didn't say knowledgeable (your word), but many fair-minded people who watched it on C-SPAN said he came across as far more credible. It was obvious the Dems' witnesses had been prepped.


As has been pointed out, it is natural for Constitutional scholars and lawyers to be prepared. IIRC, in watching C-SPAN, Republican lawyers and scholars actually affirmed Democrat's questions.

So, let me ask one more time, why is one guy trustworthy but hundreds of others not?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
FTMCPIUS
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:03 pm

casinterest wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
casinterest wrote:

You do understand the meaning of kill two birds with one stone right? It was considered extremely skillful to use a slingshot to get one bird. To get two required incredible skill. Single stones need to be well aimed on a single shot. They usually do not do well over the long term ( see multitasking).
The one GOP scholar did not outshine them all. He basically gave a free ride to the President for all transgressions, which is outside the scope of the constitution.

I do. And, I understand there should be a comma after 'stone' in your first sentence. How trivial can you be?


And yet you can't comment on the content. You can't see the forest with a tree in front of you.

Because you are too close to the tree. I am farther back and can see the big picture. Now, enough of this foolishness, and have a nice day.
 
FTMCPIUS
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:19 pm

seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

So explain why one guy who had kind words for the administration is so much more knowledgeable than all the other Constitutional scholars who testified under oath or these 500 law professors

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeltni ... 91798037d9

I didn't say knowledgeable (your word), but many fair-minded people who watched it on C-SPAN said he came across as far more credible. It was obvious the Dems' witnesses had been prepped.


As has been pointed out, it is natural for Constitutional scholars and lawyers to be prepared. IIRC, in watching C-SPAN, Republican lawyers and scholars actually affirmed Democrat's questions.

So, let me ask one more time, why is one guy trustworthy but hundreds of others not?

I could go into detail, but you know (in your heart, lol) he is heads-and-shoulders above the Dems' witnesses in virtually all respects. One of them was so desperate to make a point that a minor child was brought into the argument. :ashamed:
 
SanDiegoLover
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:24 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:22 am

aerosreenivas wrote:
It will be a shock to Trump, if some of the Republican Senators silently vote for Impeachment.


I think Trump is going to turn the Senate trial into a complete 3 ring circus destroying any notion that the Senate is a serious deliberative body. By the end America won’t be shocked to see literal monkeys swinging from the chandeliers. This is going to be the most grotesque, Vaudevillian, insane, conspiratorial, reality TV show ever produced.

Moscow Mitch and Chief Justice Roberts will be nothing but yappy little dogs, with their credibility destroyed.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21479
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:13 am

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
I didn't say knowledgeable (your word), but many fair-minded people who watched it on C-SPAN said he came across as far more credible. It was obvious the Dems' witnesses had been prepped.


As has been pointed out, it is natural for Constitutional scholars and lawyers to be prepared. IIRC, in watching C-SPAN, Republican lawyers and scholars actually affirmed Democrat's questions.

So, let me ask one more time, why is one guy trustworthy but hundreds of others not?

I could go into detail, but you know (in your heart, lol) he is heads-and-shoulders above the Dems' witnesses in virtually all respects. One of them was so desperate to make a point that a minor child was brought into the argument. :ashamed:


Actually, I do know in my heart (don't know what was so funny about that but okay...) he said the same thing other Constitutional scholars and law professors said. That there have been abuses of power by this administration and the leader of said administration.

The "minor child" that was brought into the argument was actually apologized for before anyone said anything else. But, yeah, let's continue to ignore children locked in cages and dying from easily cured diseases.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
FTMCPIUS
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:37 am

seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

As has been pointed out, it is natural for Constitutional scholars and lawyers to be prepared. IIRC, in watching C-SPAN, Republican lawyers and scholars actually affirmed Democrat's questions.

So, let me ask one more time, why is one guy trustworthy but hundreds of others not?

I could go into detail, but you know (in your heart, lol) he is heads-and-shoulders above the Dems' witnesses in virtually all respects. One of them was so desperate to make a point that a minor child was brought into the argument. :ashamed:


Actually, I do know in my heart (don't know what was so funny about that but okay...) he said the same thing other Constitutional scholars and law professors said. That there have been abuses of power by this administration and the leader of said administration.

The "minor child" that was brought into the argument was actually apologized for before anyone said anything else. But, yeah, let's continue to ignore children locked in cages and dying from easily cured diseases.

Instances of children being locked in cages and dying were extremely rare, unless you were watching heavily edited media reports in which case it was, OMG!, a widespread epidemic. One death is one too many, unfortunately caused by the virtual invitation the Dems keep sending to Central America. My heart goes out to these people, but reality has to set in at some point as to a common-sense solution to immigration.
 
SanDiegoLover
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:24 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:44 am

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
I could go into detail, but you know (in your heart, lol) he is heads-and-shoulders above the Dems' witnesses in virtually all respects. One of them was so desperate to make a point that a minor child was brought into the argument. :ashamed:


Actually, I do know in my heart (don't know what was so funny about that but okay...) he said the same thing other Constitutional scholars and law professors said. That there have been abuses of power by this administration and the leader of said administration.

The "minor child" that was brought into the argument was actually apologized for before anyone said anything else. But, yeah, let's continue to ignore children locked in cages and dying from easily cured diseases.

Instances of children being locked in cages and dying were extremely rare, unless you were watching heavily edited media reports in which case it was, OMG!, a widespread epidemic. One death is one too many, unfortunately caused by the virtual invitation the Dems keep sending to Central America. My heart goes out to these people, but reality has to set in at some point as to a common-sense solution to immigration.


What is “extremely rare”? How many adults / children do you think are locked up in “cages”?
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:56 am

FTMCPIUS wrote:
casinterest wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
I do. And, I understand there should be a comma after 'stone' in your first sentence. How trivial can you be?


And yet you can't comment on the content. You can't see the forest with a tree in front of you.

Because you are too close to the tree. I am farther back and can see the big picture. Now, enough of this foolishness, and have a nice day.


You can't see the big picture at all. All you are seeing are the blinders that the right wing media has put on you.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
BN747
Posts: 7356
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:22 am

On such a historic day in American history, the comproised American president meets with Sergei Lavrov...

That alone tells any thinking person what the-in-your-face optics are.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 10599
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:44 am

The biggest elephant in the room now is that the sycophantic Senate GOP members are going to squawk throughout trial: we don’t see enough direct evidence to convict POTUS on the abuse of power charge. Oh really? How do you square that with the obstruction charge then? We are light on evidence because key witnesses and documentation were blocked from Congress - and that responsibility leads to one individual.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
SanDiegoLover
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:24 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:45 am

BN747 wrote:
On such a historic day in American history, the comproised American president meets with Sergei Lavrov...

That alone tells any thinking person what the-in-your-face optics are.

BN747


It’s certainly a slap in the face to Americans, but was even more important for RussIan statecraft to have Russia’s foreign minister have an Oval Office meeting just the day after the summit between Russia and Ukraine in Germany. The KGB now have the entirety of the Republican stool pigeons throwing support to Russia and against Ukraine. Russia’s foreign minister has had TWO Oval Office meetings and the President of Ukraine hasn’t had one. Just another demonstration by Putin to Ukraine that he owns this President and his party.

RussIan media has been reporting for weeks about today’s meeting, while the White House refused to acknowledge those reports until 2 days ago. Russia knew this meeting would take place. Trump didn’t have a say. If you’re too obtuse to see that this President is comprised.....bless your heart.
 
BN747
Posts: 7356
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:37 am

SanDiegoLover wrote:
BN747 wrote:
On such a historic day in American history, the comproised American president meets with Sergei Lavrov...

That alone tells any thinking person what the-in-your-face optics are.

BN747


It’s certainly a slap in the face to Americans, but was even more important for RussIan statecraft to have Russia’s foreign minister have an Oval Office meeting just the day after the summit between Russia and Ukraine in Germany. The KGB now have the entirety of the Republican stool pigeons throwing support to Russia and against Ukraine. Russia’s foreign minister has had TWO Oval Office meetings and the President of Ukraine hasn’t had one. Just another demonstration by Putin to Ukraine that he owns this President and his party.

RussIan media has been reporting for weeks about today’s meeting, while the White House refused to acknowledge those reports until 2 days ago. Russia knew this meeting would take place. Trump didn’t have a say. If you’re too obtuse to see that this President is comprised.....bless your heart.


Exactly, that image, that planned in advanced image underscores one Impeachment claim ...'that He has Betrayed the Nation'.

And he will do so every single day the nation permits it.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
tommy1808
Posts: 11870
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:50 am

SanDiegoLover wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Actually, I do know in my heart (don't know what was so funny about that but okay...) he said the same thing other Constitutional scholars and law professors said. That there have been abuses of power by this administration and the leader of said administration.

The "minor child" that was brought into the argument was actually apologized for before anyone said anything else. But, yeah, let's continue to ignore children locked in cages and dying from easily cured diseases.

Instances of children being locked in cages and dying were extremely rare, unless you were watching heavily edited media reports in which case it was, OMG!, a widespread epidemic. One death is one too many, unfortunately caused by the virtual invitation the Dems keep sending to Central America. My heart goes out to these people, but reality has to set in at some point as to a common-sense solution to immigration.


What is “extremely rare”? How many adults / children do you think are locked up in “cages”?


"I am not a bad guy, i murdered people only extremely rarely."

Doesn´t matter, one single kid in a cage should have let to firing, charges, and prison time for the guys that did it and all the way up the chain of command to where the order came from/oversight failure was.
There are still kids not reunited with their families in defiance of court orders.

Since many kids have likely been brought across state lines the FBI should treat those cases as Kidnappings.

The criminals in the White House made child abuse their test case to see if they can get away with defying federal court orders. And they do.

The articles of impeachment are insufficient in the same sense as charging Saddam Hussein only with election fraud would have been.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21479
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:05 am

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
I could go into detail, but you know (in your heart, lol) he is heads-and-shoulders above the Dems' witnesses in virtually all respects. One of them was so desperate to make a point that a minor child was brought into the argument. :ashamed:


Actually, I do know in my heart (don't know what was so funny about that but okay...) he said the same thing other Constitutional scholars and law professors said. That there have been abuses of power by this administration and the leader of said administration.

The "minor child" that was brought into the argument was actually apologized for before anyone said anything else. But, yeah, let's continue to ignore children locked in cages and dying from easily cured diseases.

Instances of children being locked in cages and dying were extremely rare, unless you were watching heavily edited media reports in which case it was, OMG!, a widespread epidemic. One death is one too many, unfortunately caused by the virtual invitation the Dems keep sending to Central America. My heart goes out to these people, but reality has to set in at some point as to a common-sense solution to immigration.


There was only 3000 killed on 9/11. So what? There are still millions alive. See how ridiculous and heartless that sounds? Add to that the outrage over "Obama did the same thing" even though it was not even close.

Democrats have never ever "invited" people from Central America. Never. They flee war and death and gangs. You MAGA fans do not want to help them out so they stay there then complain and blame Democrats when they leave. Republicans had four years to fix this. Instead, you all kick the can down the road long enough so you all can blame Democrats and nothing more. No plan at all.

Cue fake outrage and "whataboutism" in 3... 2... 1....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
kaitak
Posts: 9785
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 5:49 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:35 am

At a rally last night, the President called the FBI "scum". Read that again. The President of the United States called the FBI "scum".

Someone on a Facebook page said he had crossed a line. Bloody hell? The man has been crossing lines since the day he became a candidate. It's all playbook stuff - attack the message, attack the messenger, play to just one crowd. Peddle all the lies you can stuff into an hour - and they'll swallow it.

This is serious stuff. How will the FBI respond? Of course, they have sufficient dignity not to, but really, for a President to say this about the country's premier law enforcement agency?!! This is nuts. I hope the FBI's top guy has some pretty direct and clear words for the President. This is UNACCEPTABLE.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 11870
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:24 am

kaitak wrote:
At a rally last night, the President called the FBI "scum". Read that again. The President of the United States called the FBI "scum". .


He needs to defame the FBI to have a justification to claim they hate him and want to bring him down. Whoever is against him has to be hated. He learned well from ISIS.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
BN747
Posts: 7356
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:39 am

tommy1808 wrote:
kaitak wrote:
At a rally last night, the President called the FBI "scum". Read that again. The President of the United States called the FBI "scum". .


He needs to defame the FBI to have a justification to claim they hate him and want to bring him down. Whoever is against him has to be hated. He learned well from ISIS.

best regards
Thomas


Precisely, he is disabling Law Enforcement (from white collar down to police okay not to serve for lack of respect)
Has amassed 1/3 of America to doubt any all media unless approved by him.
..another Supreme Court pick, and he's locked in for life. protected and free to prosecute whoever he wants.

The Constitution is hanging by a thread at this very moment.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
tommy1808
Posts: 11870
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:49 am

BN747 wrote:
..another Supreme Court pick, and he's locked in for life. protected and free to prosecute whoever he wants.

The Constitution is hanging by a thread at this very moment.

BN747


I don´t thin his picks would rule the way he imagines them to ultimately.
There can´t be any more picks or even confirmation hearings as per GOP rule that you can´t have that in an election year :D

Also, there is precisely nothing preventing the next sane government to increase the number of Judges to 11, which is the obviously right way to undo the coup attempt by the GOP.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
tommy1808
Posts: 11870
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:00 pm

Trump White House promotes slaughter of political opposition:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... peachment/

(and yes, i know its not really saying that, but if a democrat did it all right wing media would scream exactly that. They can´t take the first lady having a should free dress, unless her husband has an R next to his name).

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21479
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:59 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Trump White House promotes slaughter of political opposition:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... peachment/

(and yes, i know its not really saying that, but if a democrat did it all right wing media would scream exactly that. They can´t take the first lady having a should free dress, unless her husband has an R next to his name).

best regards
Thomas


I am not a movie person and I do not follow all the superhero plots but I have been told that Thanos is a bad guy? And dear leader just showed himself as a bad guy?

Not only that, but would this qualify as "delusions of grandeur"? He sees himself as some kind of god or superhero? Let's not forget he also photoshoped his head onto Rocky Balboa's body

https://deadline.com/2019/11/donald-tru ... 202796475/
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
tommy1808
Posts: 11870
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:18 pm

seb146 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Trump White House promotes slaughter of political opposition:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... peachment/

(and yes, i know its not really saying that, but if a democrat did it all right wing media would scream exactly that. They can´t take the first lady having a should free dress, unless her husband has an R next to his name).

best regards
Thomas


I am not a movie person and I do not follow all the superhero plots but I have been told that Thanos is a bad guy? And dear leader just showed himself as a bad guy?


He is the guy that indiscriminately wanted to wipe out half the life in the universe. Fun bit: he gets killed right after he says he is inevitable....

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
NIKV69
Posts: 13076
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:14 pm

BN747 wrote:


Because, the end is near, Middle America has seen anything, they just want their uneducated America Back, the days when you 'let Washington' do their thing as long as Reigh-wing Republicans are in charge - it's all they know.

Dems simply need to plow straight ahead and hold this criminal responsible before he sells the nation to Russia for cheap...he's doing his best and you're helping.

BN747


Oh the end is near alright. The Dem party is in freefall and once the Senate acquits it will be back to crazy Liz and Bernie and the rest of the crazy primary with good ol Bloomberg trying to save the day with his knows better than everyone else routine.

Translation, get ready for another 4 years of being told we are stupid and Russia stole the election.

Get your Xanax ready.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die.
 
BN747
Posts: 7356
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:01 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:


Because, the end is near, Middle America has seen anything, they just want their uneducated America Back, the days when you 'let Washington' do their thing as long as Reigh-wing Republicans are in charge - it's all they know.

Dems simply need to plow straight ahead and hold this criminal responsible before he sells the nation to Russia for cheap...he's doing his best and you're helping.

BN747


Oh the end is near alright. The Dem party is in freefall and once the Senate acquits it will be back to crazy Liz and Bernie and the rest of the crazy primary with good ol Bloomberg trying to save the day with his knows better than everyone else routine.

Translation, get ready for another 4 years of being told we are stupid and Russia stole the election.

Get your Xanax ready.


Too bad your not-even half baked reading of what is happening nationally has you and that other 25% really eat the insanity that you preach.

Nothing goes back to anything, it begins anew with the Reich-wing running a seriously flawed, pathological lying idiot with the label 'Impeached' stuck to his forehead - he's not Bill Clinton who was loved by MOST Americans - your traitorous Hero is hated by more than 50% of the country, that's an automatic impediment without a vote being cast.

Because of that trend, you and none of the loyal lovers can point to where this 'support' will materialize...I know you are praying and counting on Russian assistance in any form they can.

The bad news for hero is still unfolding and much more with mount with each passing day ...and none of will help but it will hurt him and place him in a worst polling position than today.

Although, in the face your are incapable to pinpoint where his winning votes will emerge...just promised to not to ghost us when his criminal admin is thrown out the window like a burning chair, it's coming and you know it's coming.

Make sure there's plenty of toilet paper is in stock, you'll need it.


BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21479
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:09 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:


Because, the end is near, Middle America has seen anything, they just want their uneducated America Back, the days when you 'let Washington' do their thing as long as Reigh-wing Republicans are in charge - it's all they know.

Dems simply need to plow straight ahead and hold this criminal responsible before he sells the nation to Russia for cheap...he's doing his best and you're helping.

BN747


Oh the end is near alright. The Dem party is in freefall and once the Senate acquits it will be back to crazy Liz and Bernie and the rest of the crazy primary with good ol Bloomberg trying to save the day with his knows better than everyone else routine.

Translation, get ready for another 4 years of being told we are stupid and Russia stole the election.

Get your Xanax ready.


Actually, the Mueller Report showed that Russia interfered in our elections. European spy agencies told us Russia interfered, too. Team MAGA is trying to change the narrative to Ukraine, who had nothing to do at all with our election interference. It was Russia. We knew that. It has been proven.

Maybe Republicans should abandon their savior and replace him with a functioning adult?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13368
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:50 pm

I will say it as I see it, it is about friggin time they impeached this big mouth maniac. Good enough for Clinton, good enough for trump.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
BN747
Posts: 7356
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:00 pm

seb146 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:


Because, the end is near, Middle America has seen anything, they just want their uneducated America Back, the days when you 'let Washington' do their thing as long as Reigh-wing Republicans are in charge - it's all they know.

Dems simply need to plow straight ahead and hold this criminal responsible before he sells the nation to Russia for cheap...he's doing his best and you're helping.

BN747


Oh the end is near alright. The Dem party is in freefall and once the Senate acquits it will be back to crazy Liz and Bernie and the rest of the crazy primary with good ol Bloomberg trying to save the day with his knows better than everyone else routine.

Translation, get ready for another 4 years of being told we are stupid and Russia stole the election.

Get your Xanax ready.


Actually, the Mueller Report showed that Russia interfered in our elections. European spy agencies told us Russia interfered, too. Team MAGA is trying to change the narrative to Ukraine, who had nothing to do at all with our election interference. It was Russia. We knew that. It has been proven.

Maybe Republicans should abandon their savior and replace him with a functioning adult?


On this "Maybe Republicans should abandon their savior and replace him with a functioning adult?"

You've got a better chance at winning the lotto before than happens...

Those people you'd like to do this have gone off the deep-end years ago...they are fully disabled from ever doing the Right Thing, ever again.
Their word no longer holds trust, they don't trust any media other than those endorsed by their cult leader...they're more Russian than Americans now.

They know who butters their bread now, Putin.

Dems need to end trying to win those who have no use for The Rule of Law, that's why I'd love to see every 'illegal alien' given their citizenship, they'd make more loyal Americans than the now faux Americans.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
tommy1808
Posts: 11870
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:56 am

BN747 wrote:
Because of that trend, you and none of the loyal lovers can point to where this 'support' will materialize...I know you are praying and counting on Russian assistance in any form they can.


They convinced themselves that all polls are fake. Let them believe it.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
BN747
Posts: 7356
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:58 am

tommy1808 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Because of that trend, you and none of the loyal lovers can point to where this 'support' will materialize...I know you are praying and counting on Russian assistance in any form they can.


They convinced themselves that all polls are fake. Let them believe it.

best regards
Thomas


They've proven that facts are not important to them, that the Constitution means nothing and if trump lit it on fire ..they'd cheer and revel!

So me, nor you or anyone can convince a mind like that of anything.

All we can do is 'when they come here attempting to recruit with stupidity and ignorance..' all can do do is slam it down and drown it in the one thing they hate 'facts'.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1938
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:58 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:


Because, the end is near, Middle America has seen anything, they just want their uneducated America Back, the days when you 'let Washington' do their thing as long as Reigh-wing Republicans are in charge - it's all they know.

Dems simply need to plow straight ahead and hold this criminal responsible before he sells the nation to Russia for cheap...he's doing his best and you're helping.

BN747


Oh the end is near alright. The Dem party is in freefall and once the Senate acquits it will be back to crazy Liz and Bernie and the rest of the crazy primary with good ol Bloomberg trying to save the day with his knows better than everyone else routine.

Translation, get ready for another 4 years of being told we are stupid and Russia stole the election.

Get your Xanax ready.


House barely has the votes now and didn’t before Pelosi and co bought votes with the North American trade deal. Total joke and waste of time and energy.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Watch as the Congressional high ups prostitute themselves.

1994 vs 2019.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/201 ... rig-me.cnn


i will argue that 1994 set the precedent. Time to impeach.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
BN747
Posts: 7356
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:42 pm

DL717 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:


Because, the end is near, Middle America has seen anything, they just want their uneducated America Back, the days when you 'let Washington' do their thing as long as Reigh-wing Republicans are in charge - it's all they know.

Dems simply need to plow straight ahead and hold this criminal responsible before he sells the nation to Russia for cheap...he's doing his best and you're helping.

BN747


Oh the end is near alright. The Dem party is in freefall and once the Senate acquits it will be back to crazy Liz and Bernie and the rest of the crazy primary with good ol Bloomberg trying to save the day with his knows better than everyone else routine.

Translation, get ready for another 4 years of being told we are stupid and Russia stole the election.

Get your Xanax ready.


House barely has the votes now and didn’t before Pelosi and co bought votes with the North American trade deal. Total joke and waste of time and energy.


Just be sober enough to count when the vote goes down.

How you fellas manage to convince yourselves that nothing is happening, the votes aren't there, etc...

You both must own unicorns these days...hug 'em tight, you'll need all the mojo they can muster.


Best comment in today's hearing a paraphrasing from a blonde woman D-Rep....

'You people here saying nothing is here are the same people who hounded Bill Clinton until you impeached him over lying about sex, we we can Stormy Daniels in here right now!'

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21479
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:00 pm

DL717 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:


Because, the end is near, Middle America has seen anything, they just want their uneducated America Back, the days when you 'let Washington' do their thing as long as Reigh-wing Republicans are in charge - it's all they know.

Dems simply need to plow straight ahead and hold this criminal responsible before he sells the nation to Russia for cheap...he's doing his best and you're helping.

BN747


Oh the end is near alright. The Dem party is in freefall and once the Senate acquits it will be back to crazy Liz and Bernie and the rest of the crazy primary with good ol Bloomberg trying to save the day with his knows better than everyone else routine.

Translation, get ready for another 4 years of being told we are stupid and Russia stole the election.

Get your Xanax ready.


House barely has the votes now and didn’t before Pelosi and co bought votes with the North American trade deal. Total joke and waste of time and energy.


BENGHAZI!!! BENGHAZI!!! BENGHAZI!!

So Pelosi and Democrats proved they are still working on The People's work. MAGA fans have been insisting nothing is getting done. No matter how many times they are shown all the House bills sitting in Senate committee because McConnell refuses to take up anything other than confirming right wing activist judges to legislate from the bench.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
FTMCPIUS
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: The Impeachment Hearings

Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:51 pm

seb146 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Oh the end is near alright. The Dem party is in freefall and once the Senate acquits it will be back to crazy Liz and Bernie and the rest of the crazy primary with good ol Bloomberg trying to save the day with his knows better than everyone else routine.

Translation, get ready for another 4 years of being told we are stupid and Russia stole the election.

Get your Xanax ready.


House barely has the votes now and didn’t before Pelosi and co bought votes with the North American trade deal. Total joke and waste of time and energy.


BENGHAZI!!! BENGHAZI!!! BENGHAZI!!

So Pelosi and Democrats proved they are still working on The People's work. MAGA fans have been insisting nothing is getting done. No matter how many times they are shown all the House bills sitting in Senate committee because McConnell refuses to take up anything other than confirming right wing activist judges to legislate from the bench.

I agree with you that 'some' good bills are being held up in the Senate (some not so good), but you couldn't have chosen a less effective headline for your post than Benghazi.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alfons, Bing [Bot], DLFREEBIRD, Flaps, kalvado, lentokone, ParkFSI and 48 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos