727LOVER
Topic Author

Roger Stone found guilty

Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:14 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/roger-stone-guil ... on-brknews

A pointless witch hunt? Multiple indictments leading to multiple convictions. Doesn't sound like a waste of money to me. Break the law, go to jail.

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

MaverickM11

Re: Roger Stone found guilty

Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:42 pm

How many witches are we up to? Six? Seven?
E pur si muove -Galileo

910A

Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:19 pm

This despicable man finally got what coming to him. Hopefully Judge Jackson will sentenced him to a significant period of time, so he can't fool around with our elections again.

BN747

Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:00 pm

Boy, talk about karma delivering a swift kick in this ass....

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

einsteinboricua

Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:29 pm

In Spanish there is a saying: Dime con quien andas y te dire quien eres, which translates to "You can judge a man by the company he keeps".

Enough said.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

NIKV69

Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:01 pm

I hope he gets a long sentence. I can't stand that idiot.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die.

Ken777

Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:49 pm

910A wrote:
This despicable man finally got what coming to him. Hopefully Judge Jackson will sentenced him to a significant period of time, so he can't fool around with our elections again.

8 to 10 years is actually a lot of time for a guy his age. Maybe the biggest key will be how big a fine Judge Jackson will give him - that would hurt Roger a lot.

The good news is that Stone might be able to serve his time with Manafort. And maybe even Trump will join them.

KFTG

Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:46 pm

NIKV69 wrote:

No one believes you.

KFTG

Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:46 pm

Only the best people.

NIKV69

Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:05 am

KFTG wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

No one believes you.

Of course. Identity politics. You can't understand how someone can be for low taxes and supporting business and be for legalizing drugs and prostitution. Or doesn't want to repeal abortion. It's why you are stuck in the hateful, partisan cocoon most of you here find yourselves in.

Truth is nobody really cares about Roger Stone. He is an individual with serious mental issues that has zero to do with current politics. Except of course someone with TDS who can't still accept what happened in the 2016 election.

This person is not worth a thread here but it reinforces your narrative.

Keep trucking.

:sarcastic:
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die.

johnboy

Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:16 am

NIKV69 wrote:

Truth is nobody really cares about Roger Stone. He is an individual with serious mental issues that has zero to do with current politics. Except of course someone with TDS who can't still accept what happened in the 2016 election.

Keep trucking.

He has zero to do with current politics?

KFTG

Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:19 am

NIKV69 wrote:
KFTG wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

No one believes you.

Of course. Identity politics. You can't understand how someone can be for low taxes and supporting business and be for legalizing drugs and prostitution. Or doesn't want to repeal abortion. It's why you are stuck in the hateful, partisan cocoon most of you here find yourselves in.

Keep trucking.

Someone certainly cares...
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 90208?s=21

glideslope900

Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:21 am

727LOVER wrote:
https://news.yahoo.com/roger-stone-guilty-lying-congress-164937961.html?.tsrc=notification-brknews

A pointless witch hunt? Multiple indictments leading to multiple convictions. Doesn't sound like a waste of money to me. Break the law, go to jail.

So then I take it you would like to see Hillary Clinton in jail? Or is it ok when she breaks the law?

KFTG

Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:49 am

glideslope900 wrote:
727LOVER wrote:
https://news.yahoo.com/roger-stone-guilty-lying-congress-164937961.html?.tsrc=notification-brknews

So then I take it you would like to see Hillary Clinton in jail? Or is it ok when she breaks the law?

What law did Hillary Clinton break?

stl07

Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:50 am

glideslope900 wrote:
727LOVER wrote:

But her emails
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

glideslope900

Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:52 am

KFTG wrote:
glideslope900 wrote:
727LOVER wrote:

Deleting data off a server that was actually under subpoena. Aka obstruction of justice.

Now that is real obstruction of justice...But that is ok right? No need to pursue.

727LOVER
Topic Author

Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:19 am

glideslope900 wrote:

UUMMMMM....
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1433335
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

727LOVER
Topic Author

Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:21 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
How many witches are we up to? Six? Seven?

glideslope900

Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:24 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... f_amp=true

I think we know why she was not prosecuted.

Aaron747

Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:25 am

glideslope900 wrote:
KFTG wrote:
glideslope900 wrote:

Deleting data off a server that was actually under subpoena. Aka obstruction of justice.

Now that is real obstruction of justice...But that is ok right? No need to pursue.

Arguably that is most definitely obstruction of justice. As are the several documented instances attributed to current POTUS, notwithstanding he is already an unindicted co-conspirator in the Cohen case. So can we agree both HRC and DJT ought to be subject to prosecution? What do they both have, pray tell, that will likely preclude them from doing time?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

KFTG

Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:49 am

glideslope900 wrote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lisa-page-said-fbi-discussed-charging-hillary-clinton-with-gross-negligence-in-2016-and-doj-told-them-no%3f_amp=true

I think we know why she was not prosecuted.

Facts/reality are inconvenient for you, understandably, but the State Department recently conducted an investigation into this and found no wrong doing.
APD Uncovered No Persuasive Evidence of Systemic Misuse Relative to the Deliberate
Introduction of Classified Information to Unclassified Systems
While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into
an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience, by and large, 'the individuals interviewed
were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations.
Correspondence with the Secretary is inherently sensitive, and is therefore open for broad
interpretation as to classification, particularly with respect to Foreign Government Information.
Instances of classified information being deliberately transmitted via unclassified email were the
rare exception and resulted in adjudicated security violations. There was no persuasive evidence
of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2019-10-17%20State%20Dept.%20to%20CEG%20-%20Classified%20Emails.pdf

Redd

Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:34 am

NIKV69 wrote:
KFTG wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

No one believes you.

:checkmark: I suggest everyone here reads your remark and attempts to objectively take a look at themselves.

tommy1808

Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:44 am

NIKV69 wrote:
KFTG wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

No one believes you.

Of course. Identity politics. You can't understand how someone can be for low taxes and supporting business and be for legalizing drugs and prostitution.

No, he can't understand that you are not calling for Trumps impeachment, as one of the take aways from the case is that Trump lied under oath, and that was good enough to impeach Clinton. Aside of Trump pretty much having committed all the same crimes as per Mueller report.

Boils down to you deciding who shall go to prison by nothing else but if you can stand them or not.

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

DLFREEBIRD

Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:14 pm

so apparently Stone and his second wife frequented sex clubs in NYC had orgies got outed, Got fired from Bob Dole campaign. I think this guy got off on being as outrageous as possible. A psychologist would have a field day with this guy, trying to figure out, why he was a Republican with no moral compass, oh wait.
being immoral, is the new norm for Republicans.

WarRI1

Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:57 pm

DLFREEBIRD wrote:
so apparently Stone and his second wife frequented sex clubs in NYC had orgies got outed, Got fired from Bob Dole campaign. I think this guy got off on being as outrageous as possible. A psychologist would have a field day with this guy, trying to figure out, why he was a Republican with no moral compass, oh wait.
being immoral, is the new norm for Republicans.

Right on the money with that one and they prove it everyday.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

cranberrysaus

Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:27 pm

Is this the swamp draining we were promised?

tommy1808

Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:14 pm

cranberrysaus wrote:
Is this the swamp draining we were promised?

I would say so, or when did the DoJ ever get so many DC swamp creatures convicted?

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......