Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Ken777
Topic Author

Trump rushed to Walter Reed

Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:12 pm

Kelly O'Donnell has posted a short video of Trump being rushed into a car for an unannounced trip to Walter Reed.

https://twitter.com/KellyO/status/1196196826086617091

Doesn't seem that anyone has video of news of him returning to the WH.

Maybe we need to see how excited the VP (and especially his wife) are today.

NIKV69

Re: Trump rushed to Walter Reed

Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:34 pm

In before the lock
I am the Googlizer!!!

Aaron747

Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:48 pm

Based on the bag he was carrying and freeze frames of wire on his shirt, it seems possible he had a cardiac event and was taken to WR hooked up to an AED. Commenters are correct he never goes anywhere without his hair styled.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

seb146

Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:52 pm

I think this is just a play for sympathy. He has been having a very bad week with the impeachment and all his very best people turning on him and wants the whole country to stop talking about what a crook he is and have some sympathy for him.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Aaron747

Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:56 pm

seb146 wrote:
I think this is just a play for sympathy. He has been having a very bad week with the impeachment and all his very best people turning on him and wants the whole country to stop talking about what a crook he is and have some sympathy for him.

If so WH PR would have admitted it was for chest discomfort and not spun a tale about ‘starting portions of his annual checkup early’ - nobody does that. Lab results aren’t even relevant three months later.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

casinterest

Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:02 am

Trump was rushed there, and it seems to me that they needed a test or equipment that is not at the white house.
I know of no annual physical that requires pre prep on the order of months.

Something happened, but Trump walked to the car, so it can't be too terribly bad.
Where ever you go, there you are.

TSS

Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:23 am

Aaron747 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

If so WH PR would have admitted it was for chest discomfort and not spun a tale about ‘starting portions of his annual checkup early’ - nobody does that. Lab results aren’t even relevant three months later.

Yeah, playing for sympathy doesn't really seem like Trump's style, especially since accusations and criticism either trigger a quick snarky response on Twitter or just bounce off him unnoticed and neither really seems to hit home or have any relevance for him.

Ken777 wrote:

^ This.
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!

BN747

Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:11 am

TSS wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Yeah, playing for sympathy doesn't really seem like Trump's style, especially since accusations and criticism either trigger a quick snarky response on Twitter or just bounce off him unnoticed and neither really seems to hit home or have any relevance for him.

Perhaps not his style, but you know when convicts sit before a parole board and go deep in 'how christian they've become and have seen the errors of their life' schtick..well the lesson is, when you are desperate, you become capable of anything.

Those sporting event Boos, Madison Sq Garden (UFC), the Nationals game and him helping Alabama lose a 4 years home winning streak by 'being there'...got to him, then add the Kentucky loss after begging the MAGAs not to let him down, then the Louisiana begging for MAGAs to deliver... yeah some shit is getting to him.

Speaking of sporting events of those above, what man leaves his young son behind in such huge events?

That kind.

Well if Amb Taylor and Yovanovitch sent him into the Walter ER..just watch what the Sondland and Col. Vindman testimonies weigh in plus 3 others...he's push the red button!
The ol' If I'm going dowm, everyone is going down' mentality....

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

seb146

Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:15 am

TSS wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

His last "job" was reality TV. Remember all the sympathy and people showing support for Joan Rivers? Or Whitney Houston? That was where I was going with that.

TSS wrote:
Ken777 wrote:

^ This.

Pence? Show emotion? I will believe it when I see it!

TSS

Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:34 am

seb146 wrote:

TSS wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

His last "job" was reality TV. Remember all the sympathy and people showing support for Joan Rivers? Or Whitney Houston? That was where I was going with that.

You're gonna have to spell out the implied correlation between Joan Rivers, Whitney Houston, and Donald Trump a little more clearly for me to understand the point you're making.

seb146 wrote:
TSS wrote:
Ken777 wrote:

^ This.

Pence? Show emotion? I will believe it when I see it!

Okay, yeah, fair enough on that one.
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!

Ken777
Topic Author

Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:56 am

Since the WH was putting out their traditional BS people are free to take a guess. My first guess was a need to meet with a shrink & get meds (including a starting injection) in a way that would not hav e the shrink seen at the WH.

Now the news is that Trump's doctor was with him and he was there. That may well be a cardio issue. Stress test? That shouldn't be too hard at his age - probably push him to 125 BPM (that's what I reached when I was 73). Angiogram? If the team was ready when he got there it could be done in under 2 hours, including a stint if needed. Normally that would probably require a night in the hospital, but the WH has the medical facilities to cover that.

Backing up the cardio guess is the rush to the hospital, ignoring normal procedures: the police were not notified of the movement, the normal notification of the President's visit to ALL PERSONNEL at WR was not made, reporters were asked to keep silent until Trump reached the hospital, and the Doctor traveled with the President in trip.

Trump wants voters to believe he's perfect so the truth MUST be hidden - just like everything in Trump's life.

What Trump is discovering in the Impeachment Committee these days, he can't hide the truth all the time. I believe the journalists will discover his problem before too long, making the WH Press Office look like fools, yet again.

DocLightning

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:14 am

seb146 wrote:

I doubt it. The President is a man in his 70s who is obese, doesn't believe in regular exercise, and is under an enormous amount of stress. My guess is that this was a significant cardiac event.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

SL1200MK2

Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:05 am

DocLightning wrote:
seb146 wrote:

I doubt it. The President is a man in his 70s who is obese, doesn't believe in regular exercise, and is under an enormous amount of stress. My guess is that this was a significant cardiac event.

Howdy Doc,

Might you grace us with some more info about this? If this was serious, as you suggest, would they let the thing go back to the White House? Is two hours normal for a major cardiac event?

Obviously, they made at appear as if he was well, with him walking to his car etc, but still, you think this might be serious?

Many thanks, sir!

Aaron747

Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:55 am

[twoid][/twoid]Now the WH GP has put out a letter saying all speculation is false and that POTUS went to WR on Saturday in hurried fashion due to ‘scheduling uncertainties’ as part of his routine checkup series. Makes zero sense - Cdr. Coley must be wondering how his career got him here, signing his name not to Rx but official lies. The only possible justification is to avoid appearance of discontinuity to the likes of China and Russia.

Even VP Cheney’s cardiologist told CNN he was skeptical of what WH sources told him.

Aesma

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:58 am

They should have said he was going to surprise a supporter that had a baby or something, that would make more sense.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

scbriml

Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:55 am

DocLightning wrote:
and is under an enormous amount of stress

Yeah, he's been missing easy putts lately.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Francoflier

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:24 pm

Uh oh, he might have to throttle down his KFC bucket intake...

And all of the investigations might be getting to him after all. No wonder he is desperate for a second term; at this pace of criminal activities and behavior, he'll be walking out of the WH straight into a police van.
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

Thunderboltdrgn

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:31 pm

DocLightning wrote:
seb146 wrote:

I doubt it. The President is a man in his 70s who is obese, doesn't believe in regular exercise, and is under an enormous amount of stress.
My guess is that this was a significant cardiac event.

Obama's former (pre-presidential) doctor speculates/claims that it's an "unaddressed neurological issue", like a small stroke (or transient ischaemic attack?).

“Comedians joke about it, but it’s not a joking matter. I think there is a neurological issue that is not being addressed.”

Mr Scheiner, who was Mr Obama’s doctor for 19 years before he was elected president, added: “The worry that I have is maybe he’s having small strokes.
We’ve had that once before in the White House when Woodrow Wilson was president.

“His inability to find words is peculiar and has not been explained, and I think one has to think of it as a possible neurological issue.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 08931.html
Like a thunderbolt of lightning the Dragon roars across the sky. Il Drago Ruggente

seb146

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:47 pm

Thunderboltdrgn wrote:
DocLightning wrote:
seb146 wrote:

I doubt it. The President is a man in his 70s who is obese, doesn't believe in regular exercise, and is under an enormous amount of stress.

Obama's former (pre-presidential) doctor speculates/claims that it's an "unaddressed neurological issue", like a small stroke (or transient ischaemic attack?).

“Comedians joke about it, but it’s not a joking matter. I think there is a neurological issue that is not being addressed.”

Mr Scheiner, who was Mr Obama’s doctor for 19 years before he was elected president, added: “The worry that I have is maybe he’s having small strokes.
We’ve had that once before in the White House when Woodrow Wilson was president.

“His inability to find words is peculiar and has not been explained, and I think one has to think of it as a possible neurological issue.”

I was listening to some call-in show and an EMT who called said if it were heart related, he would be in a wheelchair or stretcher but something neurological he could be on his feet. There have been rumors for a while that he has untreated syphilis. I don't really want to type that into a search but what are the latter stages of untreated syphilis on the brain?

tommy1808

Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:56 pm

seb146 wrote:
Thunderboltdrgn wrote:
DocLightning wrote:

I was listening to some call-in show and an EMT who called said if it were heart related, he would be in a wheelchair or stretcher but something neurological he could be on his feet. There have been rumors for a while that he has untreated syphilis. I don't really want to type that into a search but what are the latter stages of untreated syphilis on the brain?

Come on..... it was probably just a mental breakdown, might be something they can't treat in the WH.

https://tricare.mil/mtf/WalterReed/Heal ... y-Services

Best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

NIKV69

Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:10 pm

SL1200MK2 wrote:
Howdy Doc,

Might you grace us with some more info about this? If this was serious, as you suggest, would they let the thing go back to the White House? Is two hours normal for a major cardiac event?

Obviously, they made at appear as if he was well, with him walking to his car etc, but still, you think this might be serious?

Many thanks, sir!

Info? We don't need no stinking info!! We just blurt out anything and hope it sticks.

Again another thread title I am shocked has not been changed. He was not rushed to the hospital. This is just more smoke and mirrors from the crowd whose mental health is breaking down because they can't win the next election and will have to see him four more years.
I am the Googlizer!!!

SL1200MK2

Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:23 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
SL1200MK2 wrote:
Howdy Doc,

Many thanks, sir!

Info? We don't need no stinking info!! We just blurt out anything and hope it sticks.

Again another thread title I am shocked has not been changed. He was not rushed to the hospital. This is just more smoke and mirrors from the crowd whose mental health is breaking down because they can't win the next election and will have to see him four more years.

Well, you can speak for yourself. I happen to appreciate information from doctors. Thanks though.
Last edited by SL1200MK2 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ken777
Topic Author

Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:41 pm

NIKV69 wrote:

We learned that approach from Trump.

NIKV69 wrote:

Watching the video the NBC journalist posted it was pretty clear that they were moving rapidly without formal protocols. It has been reported that the WH Doctor accompanied the President in the Presidential Yukon, Walter Reed did not provide the notice to all WR staff of the visit and the WH did not follow protocol on advising the DC Police of the transfer. Considering the normal tasks in a "routine" movement of a president from the WH to WR it is more than reasonable to assume it was a rush to the hospital.

Based on the WH's failure to follow protocols I believe it is clear that the smoke & mirrors have been generated from the WH.

NIKV69

Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:43 pm

SL1200MK2 wrote:

Well, you can speak for yourself. I happen to appreciate information from doctors. Thanks though.

Which doctors? Ones that were actually there? Or ones who saw him on TV get into an SUV and think they can make a diagnosis from age and inference and can't stand him?
I am the Googlizer!!!

Aaron747

Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:03 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
SL1200MK2 wrote:

Which doctors? Ones that were actually there? Or ones who saw him on TV get into an SUV and think they can make a diagnosis from age and inference and can't stand him?

I’ll take ‘Doctors who don’t lie on official letterhead for the PressSec’ for 1000, Alex.

WarRI1

Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:05 am

It certainly looked suspicious, and as much as I cannot stand the man, I wish him good health.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

Ken777
Topic Author

Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:46 pm

WarRI1 wrote:
. . . as much as I cannot stand the man, I wish him good health.

I'm not that generous toward Trump. He has zero concern about delivering health care to the poor, leaving many to die when universal care. All he does is let the health insurance companies write his health laws. We owe the Late John McCain for saving ObamaCare. Best for poor Americans who have health issues id for the President to have a nice stroke that hits right side so he can't use his trademark fancy signature and impacting his speech. With nothing left but tweets he can be moved out and the Pillsbury Doughboy can take his place for the period of time before the Convention - giving the Republicans a chance to clean up what was once a proud and honorable political party.

seb146

Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:07 pm

Ken777 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
. . . as much as I cannot stand the man, I wish him good health.

I'm not that generous toward Trump. He has zero concern about delivering health care to the poor, leaving many to die when universal care. All he does is let the health insurance companies write his health laws. We owe the Late John McCain for saving ObamaCare. Best for poor Americans who have health issues id for the President to have a nice stroke that hits right side so he can't use his trademark fancy signature and impacting his speech. With nothing left but tweets he can be moved out and the Pillsbury Doughboy can take his place for the period of time before the Convention - giving the Republicans a chance to clean up what was once a proud and honorable political party.

This brings up an interesting talking point from Republicans. I don't want to derail the thread too far, but Republicans want to take away health care from working Americans because "why should we fund people's poor lifestyle habits?" when someone needs heart surgery or has diabetes. At the same time, we have socialized health care for government employees (president, cabinet, House, Senate, SCOTUS) and look at how unhealthy many of them are.

winginit

Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:19 am

It is worth pointing out that during Trump's visit to an Apple manufacturing plant in Austin today he was joined both on Air Force One and in his motorcade by the White House Physician. That's most unusual.

Ken777
Topic Author

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:02 am

If Trump's problem was a blood pressure/small stroke problem then today's Impeachment Hearings might push him back to the hospital. Sondland clearly threw him (and Rudy) under a bus, or a line of buses.

tommy1808

Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:16 am

Ken777 wrote:
If Trump's problem was a blood pressure/small stroke problem then today's Impeachment Hearings might push him back to the hospital. Sondland clearly threw him (and Rudy) under a bus, or a line of buses.

Well, he probably did a good reading about prisoners dilemma and decided he didn´t want to do the Cohen, and go to jail while the President remain laughing....

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6