BN747
Topic Author

Anti-LGBT Priest Defrocked for Sexually Harassing Young Men in His Church

Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:41 pm

Anti-LGBT priest defrocked after report finds he was sexually harassing young men in his church[/b]

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/anti-l ... is-church/

Think, he's the only one?

How many to date in this never ending saga of the religious claiming 'righteousness over sexual perversions' unmasked as the worst perverts of all...preying over trusting souls to guide them and they strike!

There needs to be some stats on this...but I'm guessing at least 50% of these sexually repressed deviants are suckering unsuspecting young people into a false crusade against 'nature'...cuz god said so....

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

bennett123

Re: Anti-LGBT Priest Defrocked for Sexually Harassing Young Men in His Church

Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:51 pm

Some stats would be useful.

Good news that this guy has been defrocked.

Will Police action follow?.

SanDiegoLover

Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:10 am

It’s tragic on so many levels. My sympathies go out to his victims. Sadly, this priest has wasted his life trying to be something he’s not. If he could have freed himself from his self-hatred and self-loathing from the indoctrination of his childhood, he could have dated, found another man who loves him for who he is, gotten married, and even had a family if they so wished. Instead, he wasted decades denying himself and inflating his psychological issues until he acted out inappropriately, desperate for the touch and fleetingness of male intimacy. Sad.

What’s worse is his denouncements just furthered the damage he inflicted on the gay generations coming of age under his tutelage.

bennett123

Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:10 am

No one forced him to become a Priest as far as we know.

Or are people saying that the contrary is true.

Aesma

Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:40 am

bennett123 wrote:

Actually I think this was a thing in some families, pushing young men with gay tendencies to priesthood, as a way to prevent them from sinning.

It could also be society pushing you towards this, if homosexuality is not accepted at all.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

bennett123

Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:04 pm

Probably not a good idea.

luckyone

Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:11 pm

Aesma wrote:
bennett123 wrote:

Actually I think this was a thing in some families, pushing young men with gay tendencies to priesthood, as a way to prevent them from sinning.

It could also be society pushing you towards this, if homosexuality is not accepted at all.

Many young men who question their sexuality, but grow up in an environment where that is frowned upon, find themselves attracted to the ostensibly asexual environment of the clergy in an attempt to avoid the internal conflict. But in general avoiding a basic human instinct in the name of religion tends not to work well, regardless of one’s orientation.

1989worstyear

Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:27 am

I wonder if they could charge him with anything.

How old were the guys involved? I'm pretty sure 16+ is legal is FL.
Stuck at age 15 thanks to the certification date of the A320-200 and my parents' decision to postpone having a kid by 3 years. At least there's Dignitas...

Ken777

Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:48 am

Is it really a surprise that there are so many "religious" folks that are eventually caught? There are some heterosexuals who are rabid in their hatred of the who are not "normal". I read somewhere man y years ago that one of the cause of some of the "homo bashing" is done by men who secretly afraid that they may be gay themselves.

tommy1808

Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:58 am

Aesma wrote:
bennett123 wrote:

Or they grow up in one of the Christian Groups that still use the correct 10 Commandments, and follow the fourth somewhat: "The first offspring from every womb belongs to Me, and all your male livestock, the first offspring from cattle and sheep.". Of course that is supposed to mean kill them, but it used to be understood as your first born belonging to the church. I guess making a blood sacrifice of your first born wasn´t too popular.

Ken777 wrote:
Is it really a surprise that there are so many "religious" folks that are eventually caught? There are some heterosexuals who are rabid in their hatred of the who are not "normal". I read somewhere man y years ago that one of the cause of some of the "homo bashing" is done by men who secretly afraid that they may be gay themselves.

I am always amazed when they try to be offensive, and the offenses are along very specific and details fantasies about what two men would do with each other. Kinda gives the game away.... i usually don´t think about the kind of sex i don´t want.......

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

seb146

Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:14 pm

Ken777 wrote:

It probably also has to do with the sect in which they were raised. I was raised in a sect who are accepting of LGBTQ people. I have noticed that some of those men who hate the LGBTQ community but are caught doing naughty things with them generally come from sects that speak out against LGBTQ people.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!