QXatFAT
Topic Author
Posts: 2336
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:51 pm

This OR That Thread Q1 2020

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:19 am

Hey All,

I remember years ago (I haven't been too active in the chat rooms in years) enjoying this game. I didn't see that there is an active one, so figured I would try and start one again. Very simple, answer the previous persons "this or that" and present a new one for the next person to comment on. Here it is to start:

Pepsi or Coke
Last edited by SQ22 on Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title updated
Don't Tread On Me!
 
chimborazo
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:32 am

QXatFAT wrote:
Hey All,

I remember years ago (I haven't been too active in the chat rooms in years) enjoying this game. I didn't see that there is an active one, so figured I would try and start one again. Very simple, answer the previous persons "this or that" and present a new one for the next person to comment on. Here it is to start:

Pepsi or Coke


(Diet) Coke.... and I work for Pepsi (indirectly so I guess it doesn’t count)!!

Slightly unrelated but why do so many people shake their head when I enjoy a Diet Coke and say it’s full of sugar...? Even when showing them the 0/0/0 everything on the label I still get told it’s full of sugar... has sweeteners which are not good for the body as we know, but no sugar!
 
chimborazo
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:33 am

Ah. So my question: diet or full-fat (Full sugar) fizzy drinks?
 
QXatFAT
Topic Author
Posts: 2336
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:51 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:41 am

chimborazo wrote:
Ah. So my question: diet or full-fat (Full sugar) fizzy drinks?

Diet....I am a Diet Coke fan as well

Ice or No Ice (in your drink)
Don't Tread On Me!
 
User avatar
scbriml
Posts: 18167
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:37 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 am

QXatFAT wrote:
chimborazo wrote:
Ah. So my question: diet or full-fat (Full sugar) fizzy drinks?

Diet....I am a Diet Coke fan as well

Ice or No Ice (in your drink)


It depends on the drink, so not a binary choice. Ice in wine is wrong, ice in a G&T would be right. With a few exceptions, ice.

Gin & tonic or rum & coke?
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.
 
NIKV69
Posts: 12968
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:02 am

scbriml wrote:
QXatFAT wrote:
chimborazo wrote:
Ah. So my question: diet or full-fat (Full sugar) fizzy drinks?

Diet....I am a Diet Coke fan as well

Ice or No Ice (in your drink)


It depends on the drink, so not a binary choice. Ice in wine is wrong, ice in a G&T would be right. With a few exceptions, ice.

Gin & tonic or rum & coke?


Rum and coke.


Tide pods or traditional Liquid?
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 10384
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:08 am

NIKV69 wrote:
scbriml wrote:
QXatFAT wrote:
Diet....I am a Diet Coke fan as well

Ice or No Ice (in your drink)


It depends on the drink, so not a binary choice. Ice in wine is wrong, ice in a G&T would be right. With a few exceptions, ice.

Gin & tonic or rum & coke?


Rum and coke.


Tide pods or traditional Liquid?


Traditional liquid. Tide pods are for the fat and lazy.

Engine sound on B757: RR or PW?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
mbmbos
Posts: 2880
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 4:16 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:58 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
Tide pods or traditional Liquid?


Traditional liquid. Tide pods are for the fat and lazy.

Engine sound on B757: RR or PW?[/quote]

RR because of that low growl they make.

Italian sparkling water or seltzer?
"If I don't manage to fly, someone else will. The spirit wants only for there to be flying. As for who happens to do it, in that he has only a passing interest."
- R.M. Rilke
 
NIKV69
Posts: 12968
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:11 pm

mbmbos wrote:

Italian sparkling water or seltzer?


Being Italian I never got the Pelligrino thing. Used to drink a lot of seltzer but cut out carbonated stuff long time ago.

Room temp or cold water?
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die.
 
BlueberryWheats
Posts: 599
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:46 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:39 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
mbmbos wrote:

Italian sparkling water or seltzer?


Being Italian I never got the Pelligrino thing. Used to drink a lot of seltzer but cut out carbonated stuff long time ago.

Room temp or cold water?


Cold water, with ice.

Heatwave or blizzard?
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. That pain is felt by others... the same thing happens when you're stupid.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 10683
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:45 pm

BlueberryWheats wrote:
Heatwave or blizzard?


Blizzard, I function better in the cold than in the heat.

Public transport or traffic jam
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
BlueberryWheats
Posts: 599
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:46 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:57 pm

Dutchy wrote:
BlueberryWheats wrote:
Heatwave or blizzard?


Blizzard, I function better in the cold than in the heat.

Public transport or traffic jam


I agree. Winter beats summer, no competition.

Traffic jam. Sitting in your own space with your own air conditioning, music, comfy seats etc is way better than crowded, dirty public transport.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. That pain is felt by others... the same thing happens when you're stupid.
 
User avatar
SheikhDjibouti
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:41 pm

BlueberryWheats wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Public transport or traffic jam

Traffic jam. Sitting in your own space with your own air conditioning, music, comfy seats etc is way better than crowded, dirty public transport.

Public Transport; sitting in someone else's vehicle, with air con, music, comfy seats, and above all else, making actual progress towards your destination, is waaaaay better than anybody's car going nowhere. :box:

(apologies for breaking in, but since Blueberry left it hanging....)

Digital or analogue watch?
Nothing to see here; move along please.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 10683
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:48 pm

SheikhDjibouti wrote:
Digital or analogue watch?


analogue watch, hands down, nothing more beautiful than a small mechanism, all working together to deliver me the time.

Theatre or opera?
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
sbworcs
Posts: 808
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:19 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:41 pm

Dutchy wrote:
SheikhDjibouti wrote:
Digital or analogue watch?


analogue watch, hands down, nothing more beautiful than a small mechanism, all working together to deliver me the time.

Theatre or opera?


Theatre

"Real" book or Kindle
The best way forwards is upwards!
 
NIKV69
Posts: 12968
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:56 pm

sbworcs wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
SheikhDjibouti wrote:
Digital or analogue watch?


analogue watch, hands down, nothing more beautiful than a small mechanism, all working together to deliver me the time.

Theatre or opera?


Theatre

"Real" book or Kindle


Real book.

iPhone or Android?
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die.
 
BlueberryWheats
Posts: 599
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:46 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:02 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
sbworcs wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

analogue watch, hands down, nothing more beautiful than a small mechanism, all working together to deliver me the time.

Theatre or opera?


Theatre

"Real" book or Kindle


Real book.

iPhone or Android?


Android.

Chicken or beef?
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. That pain is felt by others... the same thing happens when you're stupid.
 
BlueberryWheats
Posts: 599
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:46 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:04 pm

SheikhDjibouti wrote:
(apologies for breaking in, but since Blueberry left it hanging....)


Apologies. Must have been distracted. :spin:
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. That pain is felt by others... the same thing happens when you're stupid.
 
User avatar
ER757
Posts: 3603
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 10:16 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:10 pm

BlueberryWheats wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
sbworcs wrote:

Theatre

"Real" book or Kindle


Real book.

iPhone or Android?


Android.

Chicken or beef?

Chicken

Mac or PC?
 
ORDfan101
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:14 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:44 pm

PC all the way!


Xbox or Playstation?
 
User avatar
ER757
Posts: 3603
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 10:16 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:08 am

ORDfan101 wrote:
PC all the way!


Xbox or Playstation?

Playstation

Gibson or Fender?
 
ORDfan101
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:14 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:53 am

ER757 wrote:
ORDfan101 wrote:
PC all the way!


Xbox or Playstation?

Playstation

Gibson or Fender?


Fender


East coast or west coast?
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 10384
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:06 am

Easy one - west coast. No need to talk fast, no awful winters, lots of VFR weather, huge diversity of landscapes and things to do.

Choose: hot rod car or high performance GA aircraft?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
mrgrtt123
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:09 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:09 am

high-performance GA aircraft, I don't even need to choose.

Dogs or Cats?
 
User avatar
Classa64
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:40 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:17 am

Cats

A380 Or F-16?
"Freedom is the miles i'm rolling on"
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 10384
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:28 am

F-16, again not a choice :lol:

Himalayan trekking adventure or camping in the Serengeti wilds?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
QXatFAT
Topic Author
Posts: 2336
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:51 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:57 am

Aaron747 wrote:
F-16, again not a choice :lol:

Himalayan trekking adventure or camping in the Serengeti wilds?

Himalayan adventure!

Ear buds OR Full ear cover?
Don't Tread On Me!
 
BlueberryWheats
Posts: 599
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:46 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:41 pm

QXatFAT wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
F-16, again not a choice :lol:

Himalayan trekking adventure or camping in the Serengeti wilds?

Himalayan adventure!

Ear buds OR Full ear cover?


Ear buds.

Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. That pain is felt by others... the same thing happens when you're stupid.
 
User avatar
WesternDC6B
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:46 pm

Dutchy wrote:
SheikhDjibouti wrote:
Digital or analogue watch?


analogue watch, hands down, nothing more beautiful than a small mechanism, all working together to deliver me the time.

Theatre or opera?


Hands down: it’s always 6:30!

A1 or HP sauce?
A big heart is commendable. An enlarged heart is a medical condition.
 
User avatar
WesternDC6B
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:47 pm

QXatFAT wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
F-16, again not a choice :lol:

Himalayan trekking adventure or camping in the Serengeti wilds?

Himalayan adventure!

Ear buds OR Full ear cover?


Full ear cover; few earbuds fit my ear canal.

Calculator: algebraic or RPN?
A big heart is commendable. An enlarged heart is a medical condition.
 
User avatar
WesternDC6B
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:55 pm

sbworcs wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
SheikhDjibouti wrote:
Digital or analogue watch?


analogue watch, hands down, nothing more beautiful than a small mechanism, all working together to deliver me the time.

Theatre or opera?


Theatre

"Real" book or Kindle


Kindle for travel. Saves weight and it would be hard to run out of sometnhing to read.
A big heart is commendable. An enlarged heart is a medical condition.
 
User avatar
WesternDC6B
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:56 pm

ER757 wrote:
ORDfan101 wrote:
PC all the way!


Xbox or Playstation?

Playstation

Gibson or Fender?


Fender just to deny business to the company that changed Baldwin from being a real piano into Chinese rubbish.

Cheerios or corn flakes?
A big heart is commendable. An enlarged heart is a medical condition.
 
User avatar
WesternDC6B
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:15 pm

A big heart is commendable. An enlarged heart is a medical condition.
 
QXatFAT
Topic Author
Posts: 2336
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:51 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:05 pm

BlueberryWheats wrote:
Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?


Dark chocolate all day!

Fish: Cooked or Raw (sushi)?
Don't Tread On Me!
 
BlueberryWheats
Posts: 599
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:46 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:19 pm

QXatFAT wrote:
BlueberryWheats wrote:
Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?


Dark chocolate all day!

Fish: Cooked or Raw (sushi)?


Depends on the fish. Cod? Fried with chips (fries). Smoked salmon? Raw on a bagel with cream cheese.

And this is a.net, where being pedantic is part of the sign up requirements... isn't sushi the name of the dish/preparation of rice, not raw fish? Sushi can be topped with cooked fish, veg, whatever else. :lol:

Sweet and sour or chow mein?
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. That pain is felt by others... the same thing happens when you're stupid.
 
User avatar
ER757
Posts: 3603
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 10:16 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:52 pm

BlueberryWheats wrote:
QXatFAT wrote:
BlueberryWheats wrote:
Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?


Dark chocolate all day!

Fish: Cooked or Raw (sushi)?


Depends on the fish. Cod? Fried with chips (fries). Smoked salmon? Raw on a bagel with cream cheese.

And this is a.net, where being pedantic is part of the sign up requirements... isn't sushi the name of the dish/preparation of rice, not raw fish? Sushi can be topped with cooked fish, veg, whatever else. :lol:

Sweet and sour or chow mein?

sweet and sour

Star Wars or Star Trek?
 
ORDfan101
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:14 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:25 pm

ER757 wrote:
BlueberryWheats wrote:
QXatFAT wrote:

Dark chocolate all day!

Fish: Cooked or Raw (sushi)?


Depends on the fish. Cod? Fried with chips (fries). Smoked salmon? Raw on a bagel with cream cheese.

And this is a.net, where being pedantic is part of the sign up requirements... isn't sushi the name of the dish/preparation of rice, not raw fish? Sushi can be topped with cooked fish, veg, whatever else. :lol:

Sweet and sour or chow mein?

sweet and sour

Star Wars or Star Trek?


Star wars

Golf or tennis?
 
zakuivcustom
Posts: 3028
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:32 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:36 pm

ORDfan101 wrote:
Golf or tennis?


Tennis for sure.

Another sport one...

Australian Football or Rugby Union?
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 10384
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:53 pm

zakuivcustom wrote:
ORDfan101 wrote:
Golf or tennis?


Tennis for sure.

Another sport one...

Australian Football or Rugby Union?


Rugby Union.

Beech Baron or Cessna 421?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
QXatFAT
Topic Author
Posts: 2336
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:51 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:51 am

Aaron747 wrote:
Beech Baron or Cessna 421?

Cessna 421

Debit/Credit Card or Cash
Don't Tread On Me!
 
User avatar
WesternDC6B
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:40 am

Debit / Credit Card

707 or DC8?
A big heart is commendable. An enlarged heart is a medical condition.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9857
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:44 pm

707

Roth vs Traditional IRA
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
aeromoe
Posts: 863
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:34 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:45 pm

Roth

Globe of Flat Earth
AA AC AS BA BD BF BN BR BY B6 CO CP(2) DG DL EA EI EN FL FT F9 HA HP ICX JI JQ J7 KE KS LH MC NW OC OO OZ(1) OZ(2) PA PI PT QF QQ RM RO RV(1) RV(2) RW SK SM SQ S4 TI TS TW UA UK US UZ VS VX WA WN WS W7 XV YV YX(2) ZZ 9K
 
QXatFAT
Topic Author
Posts: 2336
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:51 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:02 am

aeromoe wrote:
Globe of Flat Earth


Haha Globe

Ketchup or Hot Sauce?
Don't Tread On Me!
 
User avatar
aeromoe
Posts: 863
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:34 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:07 am

Hot Sauce

Fried or Soft (Chile Relleno)
AA AC AS BA BD BF BN BR BY B6 CO CP(2) DG DL EA EI EN FL FT F9 HA HP ICX JI JQ J7 KE KS LH MC NW OC OO OZ(1) OZ(2) PA PI PT QF QQ RM RO RV(1) RV(2) RW SK SM SQ S4 TI TS TW UA UK US UZ VS VX WA WN WS W7 XV YV YX(2) ZZ 9K
 
BN747
Posts: 7319
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:15 am

ER757 wrote:
BlueberryWheats wrote:
QXatFAT wrote:

Dark chocolate all day!

Fish: Cooked or Raw (sushi)?


Depends on the fish. Cod? Fried with chips (fries). Smoked salmon? Raw on a bagel with cream cheese.

And this is a.net, where being pedantic is part of the sign up requirements... isn't sushi the name of the dish/preparation of rice, not raw fish? Sushi can be topped with cooked fish, veg, whatever else. :lol:

Sweet and sour or chow mein?

sweet and sour

Star Wars or Star Trek?


Star Trek - Science & Human survival quest

vs

Star Wars - Hamlet, Romeo Juliet in fantasy space lands....YAWN!!!

Sativa, Hybrid or Indica.


BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
Airstud
Posts: 4824
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2000 11:57 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:48 am

aeromoe wrote:
Hot Sauce

Fried or Soft (Chile Relleno)


Soft.

Software or hardware?
Pancakes are delicious.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9857
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:06 am

Airstud wrote:

Soft.

Software or hardware?


Software

Vinyl or CD
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21291
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:34 am

casinterest wrote:
Airstud wrote:

Soft.

Software or hardware?


Software

Vinyl or CD


vinyl

IPA or lager?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
SL1200MK2
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: This OR That - Resurrected

Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:17 am

seb146 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Airstud wrote:

Soft.

Software or hardware?


Software

Vinyl or CD


vinyl

IPA or lager?


Piper or Cessna?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ArchGuy1, DNDTUF, Redd, SheikhDjibouti and 18 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos