Page 1 of 1

India threatens to invade Pakistan's Azad Kashmir

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:13 am
by sonicruiser
Indian aggression on the rise as Modi increasingly wants a war with Pakistan. India's army chief has said that if India's parliament passes a bill claiming Pakistan's Azad Kashmir, the Indian armed forces will take action to claim it. The last time India took action across the LOC, two Indian jets were shot down and one pilot captured by Pakistan.

Pakistan responded, "Statements by Indian COAS to undertake military action across LOC are routine rhetoric for domestic audiences to get out of ongoing internal turmoil. Pakistan Armed Forces are fully prepared to respond to any act of Indian aggression."

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2135148/9- ... d-kashmir/

Re: India threatens to invade Pakistan's Azad Kashmir

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:03 am
by Jouhou
It's already been determined India can't afford a war with pakistan. They don't even have the ammo.

Re: India threatens to invade Pakistan's Azad Kashmir

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:10 am
by Aesma
Running towards an Hindu theocracy while at the same time threatening to take over a place full of Muslims, makes total sense !

Re: India threatens to invade Pakistan's Azad Kashmir

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:28 am
by mrgrtt123
Too much war between countries is taking place this year and it's just January.

Re: India threatens to invade Pakistan's Azad Kashmir

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:20 am
by Jouhou
mrgrtt123 wrote:
Too much war between countries is taking place this year and it's just January.


Pakistan and India have been at this for a long time. Actually fighting a full fledged war over it is too expensive for either party though, so the real worry is if there's ever a severe escalation where one just gets frustrated and lobs nukes at the other. Then you'd have a lot of people dying because they're both very densely populated countries.

Re: India threatens to invade Pakistan's Azad Kashmir

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:11 am
by Jouhou
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-paki ... ZD0TU?il=0

Tragedy strikes in the region. Unfortunate loss of life. Sometimes nature itself is the biggest threat.

Re: India threatens to invade Pakistan's Azad Kashmir

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:26 pm
by BawliBooch
Staged anti-terror strikes in Pulwama helped Modi win a second term in 2019. Now with the fascist govt engulfed by mass protests over unemployment, crashing economy and Citizenship Bill, the Modi-Shah team need a fixed event that will grab media headlines and help them win the Delhi State elections later this month.

Re: India threatens to invade Pakistan's Azad Kashmir

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:03 pm
by TryToFlySomeday
sonicruiser wrote:
Indian aggression on the rise as Modi increasingly wants a war with Pakistan.

First off, can we please fight hate with love? Much more effective than fighting hate with...well, more hate. The problem I have with a lot of my fellow Pakistanis, is that they fight India with hatred. That plays right into the agenda of the RSS/BJP. Can we please fight hate with love?

Second off, the United Nations should step in immediately before this blows. India and Pakistan have been at it for 73 years now, are we going to let this keep happening until the world is destroyed? Only Bernie Sanders has advocated for a peaceful UN resolution over here in America.

I love Pakistan. But when India will fight me with hate, I will fight them with love.
BawliBooch wrote:
Staged anti-terror strikes in Pulwama helped Modi win a second term in 2019. Now with the fascist govt engulfed by mass protests over unemployment, crashing economy and Citizenship Bill, the Modi-Shah team need a fixed event that will grab media headlines and help them win the Delhi State elections later this month.

The fact that India’s going after Pakistan is just reflective of how unaware the gov really is — Pakistan is 6x smaller than them in population, and has a much smaller economy, and only trumps them in amount of nukes, by like, 10. India is rightly the competitor of China, not Pakistan. Pakistan should be the least of their concerns.

Re: India threatens to invade Pakistan's Azad Kashmir

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:11 pm
by Jouhou
TryToFlySomeday wrote:
sonicruiser wrote:
Indian aggression on the rise as Modi increasingly wants a war with Pakistan.

First off, can we please fight hate with love? Much more effective than fighting hate with...well, more hate. The problem I have with a lot of my fellow Pakistanis, is that they fight India with hatred. That plays right into the agenda of the RSS/BJP. Can we please fight hate with love?

Second off, the United Nations should step in immediately before this blows. India and Pakistan have been at it for 73 years now, are we going to let this keep happening until the world is destroyed? Only Bernie Sanders has advocated for a peaceful UN resolution over here in America.

I love Pakistan. But when India will fight me with hate, I will fight them with love.


And honestly, isn't British incompetence at drawing national boundaries while respecting ethnic and cultural boundaries to blame? Be mad at the old British for causing the long standing issue. As for Indian politicians leveraging aggression for political gain, if they do it the backlash to the expensive quagmire it would be will follow.

Re: India threatens to invade Pakistan's Azad Kashmir

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:30 pm
by texdravid
Ha ha all these Pakistan’s fan boys on this board.
You guys need to get your Pom poms out.

Guess what, no one on India cares...so what if some agitation by communists and pro Muslim groups happen.

Modi is not going to change and the electorate support him in finally taking care of the majority Hindi population after decades of Congress but kissing to that aforementioned minority to get votes.

So go Modi. Do whatever you need to do, whenever and wherever you want to. I love his strong nationalism and finally Pakistan May get the message that India is serious this time.

And oh, you want to protest real racism and religious bigotry? Go to Islamabad and try being a Hindu or Christian or Jew. I dare you. You’ll be dead before sundown. Cut the crap about Pakistan being some secular paradise.

Pakistan is a failed Islamo-fascist state that has caused trouble for 70 plus years.

Re: India threatens to invade Pakistan's Azad Kashmir

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:04 pm
by bhill
Jouhou wrote:
TryToFlySomeday wrote:
sonicruiser wrote:
Indian aggression on the rise as Modi increasingly wants a war with Pakistan.

First off, can we please fight hate with love? Much more effective than fighting hate with...well, more hate. The problem I have with a lot of my fellow Pakistanis, is that they fight India with hatred. That plays right into the agenda of the RSS/BJP. Can we please fight hate with love?

Second off, the United Nations should step in immediately before this blows. India and Pakistan have been at it for 73 years now, are we going to let this keep happening until the world is destroyed? Only Bernie Sanders has advocated for a peaceful UN resolution over here in America.

I love Pakistan. But when India will fight me with hate, I will fight them with love.


And honestly, isn't British incompetence at drawing national boundaries while respecting ethnic and cultural boundaries to blame? Be mad at the old British for causing the long standing issue. As for Indian politicians leveraging aggression for political gain, if they do it the backlash to the expensive quagmire it would be will follow.



Really??? Blaming the UK???After near 100 years, that is getting really stale. As for the U.N...NO! Solve your own damn problems at the frikken BALLOT BOX!! These countries say they are Democratic...step up and act like it. Try this for a start..."All men/persons are created equal...."

Re: India threatens to invade Pakistan's Azad Kashmir

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:13 pm
by bennett123
So in 1947, would you have created one state, consisting of what is now India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Why do you believe that the UK did not do so.

Re: India threatens to invade Pakistan's Azad Kashmir

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:14 pm
by TryToFlySomeday
texdravid wrote:
And oh, you want to protest real racism and religious bigotry? Go to Islamabad and try being a Hindu or Christian or Jew. I dare you. You’ll be dead before sundown. Cut the crap about Pakistan being some secular paradise.

Pakistan is a failed Islamo-fascist state that has caused trouble for 70 plus years.

Pakistan ain’t perfect, I agree. But first off, to assume everyone in Pakistan is a bad person is just rude. Second off, Ahmadis and atheists live harder lives than Hindus/Christians/Jews in Pakistan, so perhaps use those examples instead.

I personally think Pakistan should be secular, not an Islamic state. Religious states seem to always fail!

There are good and bad people in every country, every religion. I challenge you to have a civil conversation with a Pakistani Muslim living in America.

I have friends from India, including a Hindu. We get along just fine over here in the West.

Can we not work to achieve a better place for people on both sides of the border?

bennett123 wrote:
So in 1947, would you have created one state, consisting of what is now India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Why do you believe that the UK did not do so.

India would’ve remained a stronger economy than China and the US had we remained one state. The UK broke us up to benefit the British economy.

bhill wrote:
Jouhou wrote:
TryToFlySomeday wrote:
First off, can we please fight hate with love? Much more effective than fighting hate with...well, more hate. The problem I have with a lot of my fellow Pakistanis, is that they fight India with hatred. That plays right into the agenda of the RSS/BJP. Can we please fight hate with love?

Second off, the United Nations should step in immediately before this blows. India and Pakistan have been at it for 73 years now, are we going to let this keep happening until the world is destroyed? Only Bernie Sanders has advocated for a peaceful UN resolution over here in America.

I love Pakistan. But when India will fight me with hate, I will fight them with love.


And honestly, isn't British incompetence at drawing national boundaries while respecting ethnic and cultural boundaries to blame? Be mad at the old British for causing the long standing issue. As for Indian politicians leveraging aggression for political gain, if they do it the backlash to the expensive quagmire it would be will follow.



Really??? Blaming the UK???After near 100 years, that is getting really stale. As for the U.N...NO! Solve your own damn problems at the frikken BALLOT BOX!! These countries say they are Democratic...step up and act like it. Try this for a start..."All men/persons are created equal...."

In my dreams I would do something about it, but if I stepped up and said Ahmadis should have rights in Pakistan, I’d probably be shot

Re: India threatens to invade Pakistan's Azad Kashmir

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:37 am
by BawliBooch
TryToFlySomeday wrote:
The fact that India’s going after Pakistan is just reflective of how unaware the gov really is — Pakistan is 6x smaller than them in population, and has a much smaller economy, and only trumps them in amount of nukes, by like, 10. India is rightly the competitor of China, not Pakistan. Pakistan should be the least of their concerns.


The trauma of partition never really went away. It was kept alive by vested interests on both sides. Plus the BJP and RSS politics is built around religious polarization and playing Hindus against Muslims and Christians. So Pakistan will remain the bigger boogey-man in Indian politics than China. When an election draws near, even a state election, we hear of some staged terror strike on the border. Any criticism of the govt is usually answered with "Think of our troops at the border"! This is Fascism 101!

Re: India threatens to invade Pakistan's Azad Kashmir

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:41 am
by Jouhou
bhill wrote:
Jouhou wrote:
TryToFlySomeday wrote:
First off, can we please fight hate with love? Much more effective than fighting hate with...well, more hate. The problem I have with a lot of my fellow Pakistanis, is that they fight India with hatred. That plays right into the agenda of the RSS/BJP. Can we please fight hate with love?

Second off, the United Nations should step in immediately before this blows. India and Pakistan have been at it for 73 years now, are we going to let this keep happening until the world is destroyed? Only Bernie Sanders has advocated for a peaceful UN resolution over here in America.

I love Pakistan. But when India will fight me with hate, I will fight them with love.


And honestly, isn't British incompetence at drawing national boundaries while respecting ethnic and cultural boundaries to blame? Be mad at the old British for causing the long standing issue. As for Indian politicians leveraging aggression for political gain, if they do it the backlash to the expensive quagmire it would be will follow.



Really??? Blaming the UK???After near 100 years, that is getting really stale. As for the U.N...NO! Solve your own damn problems at the frikken BALLOT BOX!! These countries say they are Democratic...step up and act like it. Try this for a start..."All men/persons are created equal...."


Lmfao, did I hit a nerve or what? Yes the Brits suck at drawing boundaries, that's why we drew our own (I'm from the US).