stl07
Topic Author

Yang Supporters are the new Sanders supporters

Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:03 am

Everywhere on twitter, Yang supporters have been complaining about the DNC being rigged and yang being cheated out of his debate spot despite the fact that yang has no support in the polls. They are even calling for boycotts of MSNBC. The "yang gang" is circulating photos of yang with his mouth taped shut.

Get real, your candidate lost. Instead of destroying the DNC with you, find a new candidate. Yang supporters are like 5-year-olds who lost at baseball and then yell "I hate baseball"

They have even started a hashtag
https://twitter.com/hashtag/AmericaNeedsYang?src=tren
Instead of typing in "mods", consider using the report function.
Love how every "travel blogger" says they will never fly AA/Ethihad again and then says it again and again on subsequent flights.

NIKV69

Re: Yang Supporters are the new Sanders supporters

Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:53 am

He never even wore a tie!

Yea it's laughable but predictable that once the fringe started to fail this would happen.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die.

stl07
Topic Author

Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:30 am

NIKV69 wrote:

Yea it's laughable but predictable that once the fringe started to fail this would happen.

And then hilariosuly, they are complaining the Tommy is still in and he bought his way in and he stole Yang's spot.

Guess what, Tommey is actually doing good in the polls, unlike Yang.
Love how every "travel blogger" says they will never fly AA/Ethihad again and then says it again and again on subsequent flights.

bmartino99

Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:43 am

NIKV69 wrote:

Wearing a tie or not wearing one seems like an important indicator if a candidate is good or not.

BN747

Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:06 am

Seeing him on Bill Maher, this Friday...I'll be cheering for him.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

stl07
Topic Author

Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:21 am

BN747 wrote:

BN747

Cheer for him all you want, just don't trash the DNC and vote trump out of haste WHEN (not if) he doesn't win the primary like his supporters will after throwing a temper tantrum that he was treated unfairly.

BN747

Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:27 am

stl07 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

Cheer for him all you want, just don't trash the DNC and vote trump out of haste WHEN (not if) he doesn't win the primary like his supporters will after throwing a temper tantrum that he was treated unfairly.

The DNC does need to add a mechanism that equates other attributes to participant qualification and rivals the ability of Deep Pockets influence...if not, eliminated that 'buy your way in' conduit.

But really...Yang vs trump? To those with functioning brains that's a hands down call. Yang's worse day would far better than trump's best (Mueller Day = free pass) day thus far.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

stl07
Topic Author

Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:34 am

BN747 wrote:
stl07 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

The DNC does need to add a mechanism that equates other attributes to participant qualification and rivals the ability of Deep Pockets influence...if not, eliminated that 'buy your way in' conduit.

But really...Yang vs trump? To those with functioning brains that's a hands down call. Yang's worse day would far better than trump's best (Mueller Day = free pass) day thus far.

BN747

It's not yang vs trump, its Nominee X vs Trump, with Yang supporters bailing on Nominee X because yang wasn't nominee X.

Don't believe me? ..Ask one of the thousands of Sanders supporters who didn't vote because "he was treated unfairly" and let Trump win. Yang supporters are saying the exact same things that caused trump to win the first time around.

NIKV69

Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:55 am

bmartino99 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Wearing a tie or not wearing one seems like an important indicator if a candidate is good or not.

We will never know as he has gone back to obscurity

BN747 wrote:

BN747

He needed more votes.

Aaron747

Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:02 am

NIKV69 wrote:
bmartino99 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

We will never know as he has gone back to obscurity.

Never say never - three years later and biz networks are still interviewing Carly Fiorina for some ungodly mysterious reason.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

BN747

Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:53 am

stl07 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
stl07 wrote:

BN747

It's not yang vs trump, its Nominee X vs Trump, with Yang supporters bailing on Nominee X because yang wasn't nominee X.

Don't believe me? ..Ask one of the thousands of Sanders supporters who didn't vote because "he was treated unfairly" and let Trump win. Yang supporters are saying the exact same things that caused trump to win the first time around.

I like Yang but am no cheerleader, I just like going to Maher's show.

Anything but trump...

BN747

NIKV69

Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:02 am

Aaron747 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
bmartino99 wrote:

Never say never - three years later and biz networks are still interviewing Carly Fiorina for some ungodly mysterious reason.

What is so mysterious? A woman CEO who got insulted by Trump she is set for the rest of her life.

BN747 wrote:

Anything but trump...

BN747

Save that cheering for when I fly a 777

BN747

Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:04 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

What is so mysterious? A woman CEO who got insulted by Trump she is set for the rest of her life.

BN747 wrote:

Anything but trump...

BN747

Save that cheering for when I fly a 777

They'll all be beer cans before that happens...

Aim for the A350!

BN747

seb146

Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:30 am

Democrats learned a lot from 2016. The most important lesson was that a person can win the popular vote but still lose the election. The other important thing Democratic voters learned is to stand behind their party's candidate.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Aesma

Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:39 am

You can still lose though. In 2002 left wing voters disseminated their votes among 5 or 6 candidates in the presidential election in France, letting the right-wing Chirac pitted against the far right Le Pen in the second round. They "learned their lesson" and the left wing candidate was easily in the second round in 2007, but she was a poor candidate and was defeated by a large margin.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

einsteinboricua

Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:56 pm

BN747 wrote:

Bill Maher had him last year as well, shortly after having Tulsi Gabbard. Tulsi seemed more genuine and less scripted than Yang.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

einsteinboricua

Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:14 pm

BN747 wrote:
The DNC does need to add a mechanism that equates other attributes to participant qualification and rivals the ability of Deep Pockets influence.

It's one of the criteria for debate qualification: having a donor network that, with each debate, grows in size (namely individual donors, from various states).

For the first debate, all they needed was 65,000 individual donors, with at least 200 per state in at least 20 states.
For this last debate, the number had already been bumped to 225,000 individual donors, with at least 1,000 per state in at least 20 states.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

BN747

Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:19 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Bill Maher had him last year as well, shortly after having Tulsi Gabbard. Tulsi seemed more genuine and less scripted than Yang.

I was at that show as well and had a great view of those sexy thighs and legs of hers, but I must admit she came across as impressive but lately she's sounding a lot like Gary Johnson (after he confirmed his own stupidity)!

A shame too, were she a just a little more of an intellectual heavy weight..I could get behind her, politically I mean.

Yang has come off a lot like a loaf of stale bread zero personality but I've seen a few recent Yang clips from various sites, it appears he's smoked a few blunts and has relaxed quite a lot.. but we shall see, but I think he might impress tonite plus his prior showing will ease any jitters he had the the first visit.

BN747

seb146

Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:59 pm

I am still not seeing any evidence the OP threw out there. The premise is Yang supporters are "YANG OR NOTHING!!!" and "DNC IS RIGGED AND HATES HIM!!!" like the Bernie supporters in 2016. I am just not seeing that. I am hearing people saying "I really like (candidate) but if they are not nominated, I will support and vote for the eventual nominee".

Personally, I liked Booker. But, he is out. Warren is my next favorite.

zkojq

Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:17 pm

Aesma wrote:
You can still lose though. In 2002 left wing voters disseminated their votes among 5 or 6 candidates in the presidential election in France, letting the right-wing Chirac pitted against the far right Le Pen in the second round. They "learned their lesson" and the left wing candidate was easily in the second round in 2007, but she was a poor candidate and was defeated by a large margin.

Chirac was the stronger candidate and had a good record to run on.

stl07 wrote:

Oh please. Sanders supporters voted for Hillary in 2016 at a greater rate than Hillary supporters did for Obama back in 2008.

Another useful comparison is to 2008, when the question was whether Clinton supporters would vote for Barack Obama or John McCain (R-Ariz.) Based on data from the 2008 Cooperative Campaign Analysis Project, a YouGov survey that also interviewed respondents multiple times during the campaign, 24 percent of people who supported Clinton in the primary as of March 2008 then reported voting for McCain in the general election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mon ... -election/

Aaron747 wrote:

Hey, Carly Fiorina is a very strong candidate! /s
First to fly the 787-9

Tugger

Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:02 pm

BN747 wrote:

The ONLY criteria (aka attributes to participant qualification) that matters is: Will someone support and vote for you. That's it. Adding any "criteria" that skews this will lower your chance to actually win an election.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less. - M. Oshin

zakuivcustom

Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:30 pm

BN747 wrote:
Yang has come off a lot like a loaf of stale bread zero personality but I've seen a few recent Yang clips from various sites, it appears he's smoked a few blunts and has relaxed quite a lot.. but we shall see, but I think he might impress tonite plus his prior showing will ease any jitters he had the the first visit.

I personally found Yang to be very smart, knows what he's talking about, but simply couldn't make it in a political circus due to his inexperience.

seb146 wrote:
I am still not seeing any evidence the OP threw out there. The premise is Yang supporters are "YANG OR NOTHING!!!" and "DNC IS RIGGED AND HATES HIM!!!" like the Bernie supporters in 2016. I am just not seeing that. I am hearing people saying "I really like (candidate) but if they are not nominated, I will support and vote for the eventual nominee".

From what I remember Yang only calls out the media like MSNBC, and rightfully so.

Tulsi supporters are the one saying DNC = Rigged anyway.

BN747 wrote:

Isn't that what the whole "required [insert number here] amount of donors" part comes in?

P.S. Personally a Yang supporter, but as long as it's not Bloomberg (Who I seriously despise as he's a US sellout willing to sell the soul to earn some Renminbi) I'm fine with whoever Dems nominate...and that include Biden which is as "meh" as it can get.

BN747

Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:35 pm

Tugger wrote:
BN747 wrote:

The ONLY criteria (aka attributes to participant qualification) that matters is: Will someone support and vote for you. That's it. Adding any "criteria" that skews this will lower your chance to actually win an election.

Tugg

"Will someone support and vote for you. " only works if the person is a rare phenom as Buttigieg, AOC someone with that uniqueness, that won't work for little known smart serious wonk person like Katie Porter but even she cannot compete (none can) against any unknown Billionaire person can open his wallet and automatically ..he's a contender.

That's what I'm getting at..that has to end because no equivalent to that exist. It must be seriously addressed, that is the battleground and plague of 'money in politics'.

BN747

NIKV69

Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:45 pm

BN747 wrote:

They'll all be beer cans before that happens...

Aim for the A350!

BN747

LOL that was low but it was funny. I will not give up and expect your accolades when I succeed in flying the Majestic triple.

seb146 wrote:

Warren is too nuts. I liked Booker but now the Dems are in serious trouble.

seb146

Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:56 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Only because of the messed up districts and voter suppression by Republicans. If there were any fairness in voting, as there should be, we would have a majority of Democrats in both chambers of Congress and a majority of state houses across the country. But, the only thing Republicans want is suppression so they can hold onto power.

BN747

Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:27 pm

Just notified, look's like Pelosi got me kicked out of the Maher show tonight....ok, it's not her, it's for her crew (local CA supporters). It's the way it goes...

After that.... I'm a full flegded MAGA dude!

***Like that would ever happen..**

It's all good, just like flying Non-Rev and you're all cozy and comfy in your biz class seat...and suddenly, the FA addresses you with "I'm terribly sorry but..."

BN747

BN747

Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:51 pm

I was right about Yang's performance this 2nd time around he was 'veteran ready' for prime time last night.

Very fluid, easy going and quick on the trigger with comebacks...he earned some voters last night. But now hitting the road with Dave Chappelle...he can only go up!

The way he broke down the excessively complicated Iowa caucus rules floored with such ease, floored anyone who saw it.

If you want a smart (I mean really smart) guy as well as compassionate...he's a dead ringer! I could easily back this guy.

BN747

stl07
Topic Author

Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:29 am

BN747 wrote:
I was right about Yang's performance this 2nd time around he was 'veteran ready' for prime time last night.

Very fluid, easy going and quick on the trigger with comebacks...he earned some voters last night. But now hitting the road with Dave Chappelle...he can only go up!

The way he broke down the excessively complicated Iowa caucus rules floored with such ease, floored anyone who saw it.

If you want a smart (I mean really smart) guy as well as compassionate...he's a dead ringer! I could easily back this guy.

BN747

Oh I like him, I just don't like his troll machine suporters that make up facts on the spot to prop him up. They sound like the MAGAs of the left. There are many people who support him that arn't a part of this group. Funny enough, the troll supporters have a name (yang gang) just like the how the MAGAs do

BN747

Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:00 am

stl07 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

Oh I like him, I just don't like his troll machine suporters that make up facts on the spot to prop him up. They sound like the MAGAs of the left. There are many people who support him that arn't a part of this group. Funny enough, the troll supporters have a name (yang gang) just like the how the MAGAs do

Yeah that's really unnecessary, the guy can carry his own in every conceivable way.

BN747

SanDiegoLover

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:13 am

NIKV69 wrote:

Which of her policies do you think are “too nuts”?

She has all of her positions backed by papers and research that she calls on. They are available on her site.

And it’s hilarious that someone voting straight R in the voting booth is concerned about the state of the Democratic primary.

To Yang, I thought he did an excellent job on TV last night. But he’s never going to be the nominee. Better pick from the top 5 candidates that are actually in contention for the nomination....Biden, Warren, Sanders, Buttigieg, or Klobachar (and she’s a long shot).

Jouhou

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:55 am

stl07 wrote:
Everywhere on twitter, Yang supporters have been complaining about the DNC being rigged and yang being cheated out of his debate spot despite the fact that yang has no support in the polls. They are even calling for boycotts of MSNBC. The "yang gang" is circulating photos of yang with his mouth taped shut.

Get real, your candidate lost. Instead of destroying the DNC with you, find a new candidate. Yang supporters are like 5-year-olds who lost at baseball and then yell "I hate baseball"

They have even started a hashtag
https://twitter.com/hashtag/AmericaNeedsYang?src=tren

Yang himself is putting emphasis on supporting whoever does win. His internet supporters are the gamergate crowd the Trump campaign had previously harnessed and the Bernie campaign had also tapped into. They're internet trolls. The Tulsi gabbard campaign has also done a lot of outreach to this crowd too. They're obnoxious as hell but in Yang's case they're really not listening to him.
情報