BN747
Topic Author

They Threw Lev Under the Bus..Now He's Singing

Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:36 am

Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lev-parn ... e44b92242d

‘Trump knew exactly what was going on’: Lev Parnas tells MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow ‘he lied’
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/trump- ... el-maddow/

Lev Parnas, the Rudy Guiliani henchman in Ukraine who is currently under indictment (and once pointed a gun at his neighbor and said those will his last words) was tossed under the bus after he was arrested at JFK trying leave Dodge.

Apparently he has concluded that Rudy has kicked him to the curb as has trump so he's spilling the beans...
On top of that, the documents released yesterday showed how 'their' contacts in Ukraine were stalking fmr Amb. Marie Yovanovich until the point she had leave Kiev.

The central figure in that FUBAR is a dude named Robert Hyde running for a GOP house seat in CT...is identified in this documents and he is quoted directly in those text msgs.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/1 ... ine-099422

Looks like before Impeachment Trial begins, there be no need for witnesses at the rate this shit is spewing out.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

MaverickM11

Re: They Threw Lev Under the Bus..Now He's Singing

Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:45 am

How 'bout that Robert Hyde--everything you picture a Trump supporter to be, and plotting with Rudy Colludy and Lev to practically (or actually?) off Yovanovitch.

But sure let's talk about Sanders-Warren feuding. :roll:
E pur si muove -Galileo

BN747
Topic Author

Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:35 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
How 'bout that Robert Hyde--everything you picture a Trump supporter to be,

That guy is exactly how you picture them...I feel kinda bad for the poor slob, I mean he's clearly the type that ALL the girls were mean to him and he's the type that trump will use him and give him the Lev treatment instantly once he's done with him.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

BN747
Topic Author

Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:21 am

In the last 24 hours, the US discovers the fmr US Amb. Maria Yovanovitch was stalked by operatives under the auspices of the US govt.

Lev Parnas has implicated Attorney Gen. Bill Barr, VP Pence and others in on the Ukraine extortion scheme.

I think he's gonna get 'Epsteined' any day now...

There is now way this guy put ALL of his cards on the table with Rachel Maddow tonite, guys like him hold tons of aces up their sleeve.

...and Lev Parnas, is Ukraine born but now a U.S. citizen. So here we have a US citizen, a shady business (obviously with mafia like ties back in his homeland) telling America he was in cahoots with the US president on the UKraine scam! The media needs to address him as 'US Businessman Lev Parnes', not as they are doing now trying portraying him as some sketchy foreigner.
He were Gordon Sondland, they'd be addressing him as 'American Businessman trump donor Gordon Sondland blah blah blah..

I mean why would a US citizen so deeply involved the way he is not be 'hauled in before the US Congress?

...my only question is what is his 'buddy ranking' with Putin. His Ukraine dealings are well known to be backing a part of the pro-Russia Ukraine faction.

BN747

Aaron747

Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:42 am

BN747 wrote:
In the last 24 hours, the US discovers the fmr US Amb. Maria Yovanovitch was stalked by operatives under the auspices of the US govt.

Lev Parnas has implicated Attorney Gen. Bill Barr, VP Pence and others in on the Ukraine extortion scheme.

There is now way this guy put ALL of his cards on the table with Rachel Maddow tonite, guys like him hold tons of aces up their sleeve.

...and Lev Parnas, is Ukraine born but now a U.S. citizen. So here we have a US citizen, a shady business (obviously with mafia like ties back in his homeland) telling America he was in cahoots with the US president on the UKraine scam! The media needs to address him as 'US Businessman Lev Parnes', not as they are doing now trying portraying him as some sketchy foreigner.
He were Gordon Sondland, they'd be addressing him as 'American Businessman trump donor Gordon Sondland blah blah blah..

I mean why would a US citizen so deeply involved the way he is not be 'hauled in before the US Congress?

...my only question is what is his 'buddy ranking' with Putin. His Ukraine dealings are well known to be backing a part of the pro-Russia Ukraine faction.

BN747

Parnas is by no means squeaky clean but ‘documents don’t have a reputation’, as the legal profession says. The real question is how much longer Rudy Colludy can avoid indictment. Even the WH doesn’t want him on the impeachment defense team right now. Can anyone say tainted? That’s going to become poor optics when GOP (Greaseball OPs) senators are seen parroting Rudy’s wild theories on the trial floor in the coming two weeks.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

BN747
Topic Author

Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:51 am

Aaron747 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

Parnas is by no means squeaky clean but ‘documents don’t have a reputation’, as the legal profession says. The real question is how much longer Rudy Colludy can avoid indictment. Even the WH doesn’t want him on the impeachment defense team right now. Can anyone say tainted? That’s going to become poor optics when GOP (Greaseball OPs) senators are seen parroting Rudy’s wild theories on the trial floor in the coming two weeks.

Dude, with bombs dropping like this...two weeks is a long time to wait! There's still two more days in the week..anything can happen!

I know one thing, they can't be sitting comfortably while Lev is spilling the beans like this...I mean I was expecting a choppy Ukrainian accented goomba to be talking, he speaks english better than any trump family member and sounds like he's from Cincinnati by birth!

BN747

johnboy

Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:20 am

“Hey, you guys havin’ a party without us?”
— M. Pence, B. Barr, D. Nunes

SanDiegoLover

Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:45 am

BN747 wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
How 'bout that Robert Hyde--everything you picture a Trump supporter to be,

That guy is exactly how you picture them...I feel kinda bad for the poor slob, I mean he's clearly the type that ALL the girls were mean to him and he's the type that trump will use him and give him the Lev treatment instantly once he's done with him.

BN747

He’s a drunk. He even admits as much, as we are now supposed to take his word he’s no longer drinking at 7 am.....he now has his drinking “under control”. We as Americans are supposed to not pay attention to his dozens of messages at all times of the day and night because “he was drinking a lot”. If Hyde got any fatter, his face would explode. Alcohol bloated face....not pretty. https://twitter.com/rfhyde1/status/1213 ... ovanovitch

The most damning of Lev’s interview was that he indicted Pence as fully knowing what was going on. As I predicted several weeks ago this impeachment is going to be a 3 ring circus.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-hy ... hel-maddow

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/1 ... nas-099511

BN747
Topic Author

Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:59 am

SanDiegoLover wrote:

The most damning of Lev’s interview was that he indicted Pence as fully knowing what was going on. As I predicted several weeks ago this impeachment is going to be a 3 ring circus.

Exactly, the Impeachment process just got rocked!

If it can be proven that Pence (as Parnas says he was) involved in the Ukraine Extortion plot, then he to must be impeached and removed.

President Pelosi becomes the 1st female president of the United States

Not so thrilled about that because she slurs as bad as trump...but she's much much smarter, so yeah, ok.

BN747

Aaron747

Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 am

BN747 wrote:
SanDiegoLover wrote:

If it can be proven that Pence (as Parnas says he was) involved in the Ukraine Extortion plot, then he to must be impeached and removed.

Not so thrilled about that because she slurs as bad as trump...but she's much much smarter, so yeah, ok.

BN747

LOL fever dreams BN...one step at a time. That scenario’s not happening under this senate’s watch.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

BN747
Topic Author

Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:28 am

Aaron747 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
SanDiegoLover wrote:

BN747

LOL fever dreams BN...one step at a time. That scenario’s not happening under this senate’s watch.

....wait! I think you're right...

Internet breaks out with congratulations to ‘President Pelosi’ as Lev Parnas links Mike Pence to Trump’s Ukraine scandal
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/intern ... s-ukraine/

...it's spreading..

BN747

seb146

Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:01 am

The weirdest part is:

LEV IS A TRUTH TELLER!!! NOT PART OF THE DEEP STATE!!! A TRUE PATRIOT!!! LEV LOVES AMERICA!!!

until today, they have no idea who he is and tell everyone he is a liberal trying to redo the election....

When they show you who they are, believe them.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

tommy1808

Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 am

Aaron747 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

Parnas is by no means squeaky clean but ‘documents don’t have a reputation’, as the legal profession says. The real question is how much longer Rudy Colludy can avoid indictment.

Nah, that isn´t the real question. The real question is when the first prosecutor comes out complaining about the DoJ under William Obstructionist Barr trying to interfere or shut down the investigation.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

Airstud

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:10 am

BN747 wrote:
Not so thrilled about that because she slurs as bad as trump...but she's much much smarter
BN747

I have coins in my pocket that pass that test.
Pancakes are delicious.

N14AZ

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:10 am

BN747 wrote:
‘he lied’

But that’s what he is doing all the time. What’s the news here?

On a good day he is just exaggerating or he simply has no clue what he is talking about but often enough he is simply lying... and his supporters in the swing states love him for doing so and that will be the reason why he will get elected again. Doesn’t matter how many vote against him in the non-swing states.

Thanks to my wisdom and my brilliant summary the thread may now be closed.
;-) .... just kidding...

Aaron747

Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:06 pm

Wow, how NOT to diffuse a news bomb:

https://twitter.com/lispower1/status/12 ... 24096?s=21

MaverickM11

Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:41 pm

Parnas: I’ll Release a Photo Each Time Trump Denies Knowing Me :rotfl:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/parnas-il ... e?ref=home
E pur si muove -Galileo

alfa164

Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:23 pm

johnboy wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
At the very least, Devin Nunes is going to have to lawyer up AGAIN.

Perhaps he can sue his way out of this. :geek:

Maybe his cow could run for his seat....

;)
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

BN747
Topic Author

Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:47 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

Parnas is by no means squeaky clean but ‘documents don’t have a reputation’, as the legal profession says. The real question is how much longer Rudy Colludy can avoid indictment.

Nah, that isn´t the real question. The real question is when the first prosecutor comes out complaining about the DoJ under William Obstructionist Barr trying to interfere or shut down the investigation.

best regards
Thomas

Barr is the very reason Lev Parnas cannot get any kind of deal to testify because Barr will not (cannot) permit it under any circumstances.

So we have an Attorney General refusing to pursue anything that appears to be dangerous for trump. That should now be an investigation into that seeking his removal.

Nunes, the ranking member leading the (opposition) chair trashing the Ukraine Investigation at every turn...now it turns out, he was in on the Ukraine criminality from the every start...

Looks like we are caught up in a Crime-too-Big-to-Prosecute...because if everyone 'in the loop' is pursued, the entire top of this admin is gone.

BN747

seb146

Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:54 pm

This and the GAO report coming out, there is nothing in the Constitution about more articles of impeachment being drawn up and passed. Of course, there will be the same show in the Senate, so a fair trial is out of the question but this will be interesting.

zkojq

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:06 pm

Has it ever occurred in US history that a president and his associates were so corrupt that they were trying to have a US Ambassador offed?
First to fly the 787-9

bennett123

Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:16 pm

Perhaps someone thinks that he is Tony Soprano.

tommy1808

Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:26 am

zkojq wrote:
Has it ever occurred in US history that a president and his associates were so corrupt that they were trying to have a US Ambassador offed?

Or that an administration has raked up enough crime that, if charged, the penalty would exceed the remaining sum total life expectancy of that administration......

best regards
Thomas

seb146

Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:06 pm

All of these "best people" he hires he suddenly does not know. And no one in the Republican party is questioning his memory. There are meetings and pictures and documents connecting these "best people" he hired. How can you hire the "best people" the completely forget who they are? I have a theory but that is for another thread.....

BN747
Topic Author

Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:33 pm

Wow!...just imagine being in Lev's shoes!

It's you, just you against Bill Barr (the DoJ), Nunes & GOP, trump, Pence, - half of America..After you!

What are the odds he'll survive that?

There just are some people who don't want anything to do with truth nor facts... certain types, go figure.

BN747

Aaron747

Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:05 am

BN747 wrote:

It's you, just you against Bill Barr (the DoJ), Nunes & GOP, trump, Pence, - half of America..After you!

There just are some people who don't want anything to do with truth nor facts... certain types, go figure.

BN747

Parnas has credibility issues...which is why it’s hilarious Don Jr claims he’s just ‘another in a long line of donors’ - is that why he’s always next to you? Birds of a feather...

BN747
Topic Author

Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:02 am

Aaron747 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

Parnas has credibility issues...which is why it’s hilarious Don Jr claims he’s just ‘another in a long line of donors’ - is that why he’s always next to you? Birds of a feather...

No he doesn't....why Rudy brought the Gotti, Genovese's down, how do you think he did it?

With insiders exactly as Parnas. You can only bring down a criminal racket with 'inside' criminals jumping ship..almost all prosecutors pray for guys on the inside to turn.

Lev just did and in the biggest way possible, there will never be a bigger flip in gov't than this kind. Unless Pence speaks up...and he won't.

BN747

Aaron747

Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:06 am

BN747 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

No he doesn't....why Rudy brought the Gotti, Genovese's down, how do you think he did it?

With insiders exactly as Parnas. You can only bring down a criminal racket with 'inside' criminals jumping ship..almost all prosecutors pray for guys on the inside to turn.

Lev just did and in the biggest way possible, there will never be a bigger flip in gov't than this kind. Unless Pence speaks up...and he won't.

BN747

That’s actually the second automatic rebuttal to Trumpkins - if Parnas is such a bad guy, why did Rudy Colludy trust him so?

BN747
Topic Author

Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:40 am

Aaron747 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

BN747

That’s actually the second automatic rebuttal to Trumpkins - if Parnas is such a bad guy, why did Rudy Colludy trust him so?

Exactly, as if the rest of the crew are boy scouts...all those remaining are scoundrels - expect none of them to squeal.

BN747

SanDiegoLover

Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:18 am

What amazes me is all of these guys watch Trump burn others, but they never think he will burn them.

stl07

Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:56 am

SanDiegoLover wrote:
What amazes me is all of these guys watch Trump burn others, but they never think he will burn them.

Yup. But then again, to even have the desire to work for his administation in the first place means you lack brain cells anyways so...
Instead of typing in "mods", consider using the report function.
Love how every "travel blogger" says they will never fly AA/Ethihad again and then says it again and again on subsequent flights.

seb146

Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:07 am

stl07 wrote:
SanDiegoLover wrote:

Yup. But then again, to even have the desire to work for his administation in the first place means you lack brain cells anyways so...

It is looking more and more to me that many of these "very fine people" who he does not know anymore simply wanted to put on their resume they worked in the White House and/or could get some clout with private industry.

If you notice, people get elected to Congress and then go off to a much higher paying position at a lobby shop or on one of the infotainment outlets like Fox or MSNBC. I wonder if these "very fine people" in the Republican administration thought they could make money after leaving their positions? My guess is: probably.

tommy1808

Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:11 am

Aaron747 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

BN747

Most importantly.... it's very convenient.

"You can not trust the guy, he is indicted!" Is almost like saying there can't be any witnesses, as sooner or later everyone around Trump seems to be indicted....

Best regards
Thomas

seb146

Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:56 pm

I wonder what security clearance Parnas had? If "I don't know who he is" but he has a very high security clearance really would speak volumes, wouldn't it? Working with personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani would guarantee him a high security, wouldn't it?

BN747
Topic Author

Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:45 am

seb146 wrote:
I wonder what security clearance Parnas had? If "I don't know who he is" but he has a very high security clearance really would speak volumes, wouldn't it? Working with personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani would guarantee him a high security, wouldn't it?

Here is a puzzle...who was Lev before Lev?

Sure we all know Lev and Igor are Guiliani's henchmen. Guys who do the heavy lifting for America's Mayor.

But during the Bush jr Admin, America's Mayor used his new found fame to cajoled and swooned Bernard Kerik, the corrupt NYC Police commisioner (appointed by Rudy) nearly into head of Homeland Security Chief position.

Imagine that crook in charge of DHS. What could he have gotten away with?
And Rudy, Rudy already knew he was crooked AF.

Bernard Kerik was Rudy's first test pigeon for his path to the top. Kerik was Rudy's first Lev.

Lev is -er was the second pigeon to ride to the top...but he flipped and sang a tune everyone could understand.

All pigeons from Rudy are crooked and corrupt because he is.

BN747