WarRI1
Topic Author

Prosecutors quit Roger Stone case

Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:59 am

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/11/politics ... index.html

Another case of trumps corruption of our system, this man was found guilty in a Court of Law. Obviously the law means nothing to this crowd including AG Barr who is of course a yes boy for trump. I do believe it is now up to five who have quit.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

seb146

Re: Prosecutors quit Roger Stone case

Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:15 am

There was a group of Republicans in the Senate who believed a lesson had been learned by their dear leader. I wonder if they regret their decision? nah.... president before country.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

WarRI1
Topic Author

Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:35 am

mdsh00 wrote:
I'm waiting for the usual round of Trump apologists to come on this thread to explain this one.

Believe me, so am I. This is supposedly unprecedented interference.. Just trump being trump, or to quote Senator Collins, I think he has learned a lesson :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

WarRI1
Topic Author

Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:10 am

To quote Adlai Stevenson loosely, I am prepared to wait till hell freezes over for the truth.This was said to the Russians many years ago during the Cuban Missile Crisis, you do know who the Russians are I presume? The one and the same that are trump trumps big friends and confidants now. I think back then Stevenson was alluding to the Russians habit of lying and so am I regarding the Republicans.

casinterest

Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:20 am

It would seem that Barr is undertaking some terrifying political steps to silence descent.
Maybe this is why Trump wanted all those summits with North Korea and Russia?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1135231

"This signals to me that there has been a political infestation," NBC News legal analyst Chuck Rosenberg, a former U.S. attorney, said on MSNBC. "And that is the single most dangerous thing that you can do to the Department of Justice."

Where ever you go, there you are.

Jouhou

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:03 am

seb146 wrote:
There was a group of Republicans in the Senate who believed a lesson had been learned by their dear leader. I wonder if they regret their decision? nah.... president before country.

I'll be sure to remind my extended family in Maine that Collins was one of these before elections this year...

She's not the common sense "moderate" she used to be.
情報

SteelChair

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:29 am

Great progress towards Mr. Stone's freedom.

Hopefully General Flynn is next to come out from under the hobnailed boot of the leftist cabal.

bennett123

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:51 am

Will be interesting to see if Trump now pardons him.

But he hasn’t shot anyone on 5th Avenue yet.

zkojq

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:55 am

Judicial independence is overrated anyway /s
First to fly the 787-9

casinterest

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:29 pm

So basically the Charges all stand, the guilty pleas stand, but Trump and Barr want a personal favor to reduce Trump's friends sentencing?

This seems like incompetent micromanaging to me, and basically nothing but the swampiest of swamp things to do in government( corruption).

In the new sentencing filing, prosecutors note that “it remains the position of the United States that a sentence of incarceration is warranted” but stops short of a specific amount of time. It said the seven to nine years originally recommended "would not be appropriate or serve the interests of justice in this case," arguing that "could be considered excessive and unwarranted under the circumstances.”

"Ultimately, the government defers to the Court as to what specific sentence is appropriate under the facts and circumstances of this case," DOJ said in the new filing.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/prosecu ... d=68893294

MaverickM11

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:38 pm

SteelChair wrote:

Hopefully General Flynn is next to come out from under the hobnailed boot of the leftist cabal.

It was Bill Barr's DOJ that charged him so I guess he's part of the leftist cabal now too?
E pur si muove -Galileo

tommy1808

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:43 pm

casinterest wrote:
So basically the Charges all stand, the guilty pleas stand, but Trump and Barr want a personal favor to reduce Trump's friends sentencing?

This seems like incompetent micromanaging to me, and basically nothing but the swampiest of swamp things to do in government( corruption).

In the new sentencing filing, prosecutors note that “it remains the position of the United States that a sentence of incarceration is warranted” but stops short of a specific amount of time. It said the seven to nine years originally recommended "would not be appropriate or serve the interests of justice in this case," arguing that "could be considered excessive and unwarranted under the circumstances.”

"Ultimately, the government defers to the Court as to what specific sentence is appropriate under the facts and circumstances of this case," DOJ said in the new filing.

I would think a judge doesn't care. This is a setup to scream about an unfair, much to high sentence to justify Trump pardoning him with his followers just going "yes, master", as always.

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

Tugger

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:48 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
SteelChair wrote:

It was Bill Barr's DOJ that charged him so I guess he's part of the leftist cabal now too?

No, no... you are missing the important thing: The DOJ is part of the "deep state" that Trump and his cronies and TDS followers rail against. Barr was installed to rid it of this "deep state" infiltration and liberate it.

The definition of of "deep state" is "anything that is against Trump or that may attack Trump or may harm Trump".

Interestingly Trump is very Putin-like (no, not anything to do with Russia or collusion, just the personality). He speaks for the government, he is not part of the government, the presidency is Trump, it is not an office or an administration, it is singular a person. You want help from the government you ask Trump for help, Trump declares what is right and OK. And anyone who does not agree with this is "anti-Trump" (and should be purged or attacked at least) and the people that accept this and doing right by the USA and nation.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less. - M. Oshin

mbmbos

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:01 pm

SteelChair wrote:

"Leftist cabal?"

What hogwash. This is nothing more than paranoid right-wing conspiracy stuff.
"If I don't manage to fly, someone else will. The spirit wants only for there to be flying. As for who happens to do it, in that he has only a passing interest."
- R.M. Rilke

afcjets

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:03 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
I would think a judge doesn't care. This is a setup to scream about an unfair, much to high sentence to justify Trump pardoning him

Exactly, just pardon the man and any others convicted of process related crimes which stemmed from the fake Steele dossier, FISA court abuse, etc. and call it a day. And do it as soon as as the Durham and Bull investigations are complete rather than wait until after the election.

Tugger

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:03 pm

I think Trump should just pardon everyone he works with/has in his administration and service. Just have them all agree that they are guilty, list the illegal acts they are guilty of, then Trump pardons them. All.
Simple really.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less. - M. Oshin

seb146

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:09 pm

afcjets wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
I would think a judge doesn't care. This is a setup to scream about an unfair, much to high sentence to justify Trump pardoning him

Exactly, just pardon the man and any others convicted of process related crimes which stemmed from the fake Steele dossier, FISA court abuse, etc. and call it a day. And do it as soon as as the Durham and Bull investigations are complete rather than wait until after the election.

Stone was charged with seven different counts, including perjury and witness tampering. The prosecutors had to show evidence to a jury to prove their case. They did that, according to the jury. The jury found Stone guilty on seven counts. Dear leader could have, at any time, hired an attorney for Stone to put reasonable doubt in the minds of the jurors. That did not happen. Instead, the whole trial went on. And he was found guilty. Now, thanks to dear leader, he will probably not serve any time at all for committing crimes. Break the law and get rewarded.

But, the law does not matter to Republicans. Republicans hate the Constitution and this administration proves it. Anything to protect the leader, including allowing laws to be broken.

MaverickM11

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:12 pm

Tugger wrote:
I think Trump should just pardon everyone he works with/has in his administration and service. Just have them all agree that they are guilty, list the illegal acts they are guilty of, then Trump pardons them. All.
Simple really.

Tugg

Maybe even hand out IOUs for future crimes--really streamline the process. Fox can throw in a contributor role on the backend to ensure they don't go hungry.
E pur si muove -Galileo

Tugger

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:17 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Tugger wrote:
Simple really.

Tugg

Maybe even hand out IOUs for future crimes--really streamline the process. Fox can throw in a contributor role on the backend to ensure they don't go hungry.

Well, yes, of course. I am sure he will pardon himself prophylactically to ensure he is in the clear once out of office.

Tugg

afcjets

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:22 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:

Not a bad idea actually, I would totally support that as a deterrent to abuse by our justice system. Anyone convicted of any process crime as a result of an investigation based on false pretenses automatically gets a get out of jail free card. It's not holding overzealous and unscrupulous prosecutors and the like accountable for their actions and making them criminally liable as they should be, but it's a move in the right direction.
Last edited by afcjets on Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tommy1808

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:22 pm

Tugger wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Tugger wrote:
Simple really.

Tugg

Well, yes, of course. I am sure he will pardon himself prophylactically to ensure he is in the clear once out of office.

Tugg

He was a NY resident during most of the crimes, right? He certainly is related to himself...

https://www.jurist.org/news/2019/05/new ... al-crimes/

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

casinterest

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:25 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

I would think a judge doesn't care. This is a setup to scream about an unfair, much to high sentence to justify Trump pardoning him with his followers just going "yes, master", as always.

Best regards
Thomas

Well, I think the judge should make the punishment quite reasonable , and submit it along with the findings of the prosecution that they stand by their case. Then it will be executive abuse of power for Trump when he pardons his own associate.

BravoOne

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:28 pm

Bill Clinton pardoned 456 people while in office including Marc Rich. Did not see much angst form the left back then. This is much to do about little or nothing at this point. At least Trump has seen fit to pardon hundreds of minority prisoners for crimes not applicable in todays society.

Tugger

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:29 pm

afcjets wrote:
Not a bad idea actually, I would totally support that as a deterrent to abuse by our justice system. Anyone convicted of any process crime as a result of an investigation based on false pretenses automatically gets a get out of jail free card. It's not holding overzealous and unscrupulous prosecutors and the like accountable for their actions and making them criminally liable as they should be, but it's a move in the right direction.

Hey, you're a liberal now! Awesome. Our criminal justice system and police need to be reformed and fully investigated for all instances of what you describe. Nice to see you supporting such.

/s
Tugg

Tugger

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:30 pm

BravoOne wrote:
Bill Clinton pardoned 456 people while in office including Marc Rich. Did not see much angst form the left back then.

You didn't? I did. Where were you that you could not see that? A lot of people questioned that.

Tugg

afcjets

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:32 pm

BravoOne wrote:
Bill Clinton pardoned 456 people while in office including Marc Rich. Did not see much angst form the left back then. This is much to do about little or nothing at this point. At least Trump has seen fit to pardon hundreds of minority prisoners for crimes not applicable in todays society.

The sad reality is most of the Trump haters would rather see those hundreds of minorities back behind bars for years or decades more for petty crimes than give Trump credit for pardoning them.

Tugger

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:36 pm

afcjets wrote:
BravoOne wrote:

The sad reality is most of the Trump haters would rather see those hundreds of minorities back behind bars for years or decades more for petty crimes than give Trump credit for pardoning them.

You seem to think pardoning is a bad thing? It is just a power of the president (and other top elected officials). There will always be people who disagree with who is pardoned. Are you saying you don't ever disagree with a pardon?

Tugg

ltbewr

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:59 pm

One of my pet peeves is how those that do 'white collar' crimes, even if deadly, never get proper penalty for them while some minor criminal gets canned for years as can't afford an attorney, pushed into a bad plea deal or is a Person of Color.

BravoOne

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:05 pm

Tugger wrote:
afcjets wrote:
BravoOne wrote:

You seem to think pardoning is a bad thing? It is just a power of the president (and other top elected officials). There will always be people who disagree with who is pardoned. Are you saying you don't ever disagree with a pardon?

Tugg

Absolutely do not disagree with a pardon.

casinterest

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:06 pm

BravoOne wrote:
Tugger wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Tugg

'

Why,
The DOJ stands by the charges and the GUILT.
Should all Felons get off this easy, or just those that pay off Trump?

MaverickM11

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:16 pm

afcjets wrote:
BravoOne wrote:

I'll take "things that afcjets has conjured up in a fever dream" for $500 Alex.Trump supporters howled when low level petty criminals, "minorities" as you say, had sentences reduced, commuted, or pardoned under the last admin.

BravoOne wrote:

Were you not literate in 2001? There was plenty of criticism. How many of those pardons were acting on Clinton's orders or in support of him? And how many judges, witnesses, and prosecutors did Clinton go after in revenge, before, during, and after the trial?
E pur si muove -Galileo

einsteinboricua

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:29 pm

BravoOne wrote:
Bill Clinton pardoned 456 people while in office including Marc Rich. Did not see much angst form the left back then.

Even though it's through a paywall, this wasn't kept underwraps either.

BravoOne wrote:
This is much to do about little or nothing at this point. At least Trump has seen fit to pardon hundreds of minority prisoners for crimes not applicable in todays society.

Please list these hundreds because there have only been 17 pardons and 6 commutations (which are NOT the same thing) and oddly enough almost all of them are NOT people of color (the highest profile person there is Dinesh D'Souza who plead guilty for violating campaign finance laws).

Yes...very unfair and harsh of the justice system to fine him and put him under supervision and probation whereas a regular person would probably be sentenced to jail.

Begs the question: what's the point of having laws in the first place if I can make a deal to be pardoned?
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

afcjets

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:36 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Trump supporters howled when low level petty criminals, "minorities" as you say, had sentences reduced, commuted, or pardoned under the last admin.

Not this Trump supporter:

afcjets wrote:
I think he (Obama) will do a mass a pardon of non-violent drug offenders who were given IMO unfair long sentences because of the zero tolerance policy going back to the 1980s.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1347339&p=19176649&hilit=Afcjets+Obama+pardon#p19176649

I was actually disappointed in Obama for not doing as much as I predicted he would. Why wasn't Alice Johnson and the hundreds of others Trump pardoned not included and why did they have to sit another year in prison for the next President to do it or more importantly why didn't Obama do it right after his re-election in 2012?

BravoOne

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:06 pm

casinterest wrote:
BravoOne wrote:
Tugger wrote:

Tugg

'

Why,

You mean like Marc Rich paid of Bill and Hillary?

alfa164

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:25 pm

afcjets wrote:
I would totally support that as a deterrent to abuse by our justice system. Anyone convicted of any process crime as a result of an investigation based on false pretenses automatically gets a get out of jail free card..

So... if someone thinks they might be charged with (your term) a "process crime", they should be free to engage in perjury, witness tampering, lying to investigators... just because they didn't they way the system worked? That looks to be a fine reworking of the criminal justice system...

:roll:
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

Tugger

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:26 pm

BravoOne wrote:
casinterest wrote:
BravoOne wrote:

'

Why,

And this was extensively discussed and in the news and A LOT of people complained bitterly about it, including on the dem side.

Tugg

MaverickM11

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:38 pm

BravoOne wrote:
casinterest wrote:
BravoOne wrote:

'

Why,

Gonna put BravoOne down for law and order doesn't count when you're a crook that's friends with the president--ie a garden variety republican. Poor Sonland paid Trump $1M only to get screwed by him. Usually it's the evangelical messiah paying for sex!
E pur si muove -Galileo

casinterest

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:40 pm

Tugger wrote:
BravoOne wrote:
casinterest wrote:
'

Why,

And this was extensively discussed and in the news and A LOT of people complained bitterly about it, including on the dem side.

Tugg

Clinton made a highly controversial pardon, but at the end of the day, the crimes Rich committed were not for the benefit of Clinton.

Trump is interfering from the start, and undermining the legal system. How is that fair.

afcjets

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:29 pm

alfa164 wrote:
So... if someone thinks they might be charged with (your term) a "process crime", they should be free to engage in perjury, witness tampering, lying to investigators... just because they didn't they way the system worked? That looks to be a fine reworking of the criminal justice system...

:roll:

Yes, I wouldn't go as far as charge them with aiding and abbeding though if they knowingly cooperated with a fraudulent investigation, but you might could convince me. ;)

Process crimes is not my term btw...

"Process crimes are the offenses that "interfere with the procedures and administration of justice".[2] They are prosecuted because they are considered to harm the public interest in the functioning and integrity of the judicial system.[2]

There is a broad range of process crimes, covered in the U.S. by a variety of federal and state laws. The five "archetypal" process charges are failure to appear, false statements, obstruction of justice, contempt of court and perjury."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_crime

You've got to love the irony of the statement I put in bold above.

BravoOne

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:44 pm

MaverickM11

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:01 pm

BravoOne wrote:

OK now name all the people pardoned by Clinton that a) benefited him directly or b) committed crimes in support of or under the direction of Clinton or c) cases where Clinton threatened judges/prosecutors/witnesses in cases that involved his friends. Take all the time you need.
E pur si muove -Galileo

SteelChair

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:08 pm

This entire sad episode is a pathetic case in American history.

Democrats, unwilling to accept the results of the electorate, embarked on a policy of "resist." Attack anyone associated with Trump, attempt to construct perjury traps, ensnare anyone who has engaged in any questionable behavior totally unrelated to Trump, engage the totally complaint and allied media (with only one or two exceptions), construct conspiracies out of whole cloth, engage in unending witch hunts one after another. Offer nothing positive and then wonder why you continue losing in the polls. And this by a party that supposedly has a history of supporting civil liberties.

Of all the high profile liberals, only Alan Dershowitz has maintained his integrity, and the swamp has attempted to destroy him by attaching him to the Epstein "case." (My own opinion is that Epstein was probably allied with the CIA constructing honey hole traps, I predict that whole imbroglio will simply wither away.) The democrats are in total disarray, blinded by hatred of Trump.

Hopefully, someone will go to jail for the fake dossier. Hopefully, the non-whistleblower co-conspirator who ran to Schiff's staff weeks before the whole thing became public will be held to account.

BravoOne

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:49 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
BravoOne wrote:

OK now name all the people pardoned by Clinton that a) benefited him directly or b) committed crimes in support of or under the direction of Clinton or c) cases where Clinton threatened judges/prosecutors/witnesses in cases that involved his friends. Take all the time you need.

I give up. Are you happy now? Actually I don't have the time or inclination tp pay these left wing conspiracy games.

Good night

seb146

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:18 pm

Can we circle back around to the actual topic at hand, please? Roger Stone being found guilty of process crimes and having his sentenced reduced before he has been sentenced has zero... let me repeat that:

Z-E-R-O!!!!

to do with either Bill Clinton or Barak Obama or Hillary Clinton or Democrats. Nothing.

Roger Stone broke the law. If he can't handle the time, he should not have done the crime. In this case, it does not matter because of his two BFFs that will make sure he does not have to do any time at all. It sends a signal to others in the Republican administration they can get away with anything at all and they will be immune from law enforcement.

wingman

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:20 pm

SteelChair wrote:

Democrats, unwilling to accept the results of the electorate, embarked on a policy of "resist." Attack anyone associated with Trump, attempt to construct perjury traps, ensnare anyone who has engaged in any questionable behavior totally unrelated to Trump, engage the totally complaint and allied media (with only one or two exceptions), construct conspiracies out of whole cloth, engage in unending witch hunts one after another. Offer nothing positive and then wonder why you continue losing in the polls. And this by a party that supposedly has a history of supporting civil liberties.

Of all the high profile liberals, only Alan Dershowitz has maintained his integrity, and the swamp has attempted to destroy him by attaching him to the Epstein "case." (My own opinion is that Epstein was probably allied with the CIA constructing honey hole traps, I predict that whole imbroglio will simply wither away.) The democrats are in total disarray, blinded by hatred of Trump.

Hopefully, someone will go to jail for the fake dossier. Hopefully, the non-whistleblower co-conspirator who ran to Schiff's staff weeks before the whole thing became public will be held to account.

History will disagree with you because the facts already do. Trump invited foreign interference in our national elections, TWICE, in public (Russia and China). His family and campaign staff met with known Russian government operatives in Trump Tower prior to the election. When this became public Trump's own DOJ authorized the Mueller investigation. In the investigation numerous indictments, trials and incarcerations followed for a slew of Trump associates, operatives and employees (the most in fact of any President in his first term in United States history). Democrats had nothing to do with this. Trump is solely responsible and it is his own actions that have subjected all of us to this sordid chapter in our history. The impeachment invesitgation and subsequent kangaroo trial in the Senate was, AGAIN, due to Trump's very own words and actions in that now infamous phone call, a phone call that numerous Republican Senators agree was inappropriate and beneath the Office of the President. I get it you think everything Trump does is just some cosmic joke, but there are still a lot of Americans that love this country and still have an ounce of respect for the Office. It's not Democrats sullying what that means, it's Trump dragging the country through the shitter while you and the GOP stand by and clap every single day. Democrats didn't;t inert any of the crap, it all happened, it's all fact and it'll be on the record for all of history.

NIKV69

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:24 pm

I personally think Stone is a pretty sick guy and will do anything to get on cable news. I was looking forward to him doing at least two years but forces on the other side treated him like El Chapo with some 5am raid with heavy weapons and a severe penalty which I feel Trump was right to question. Will he pardon him? My guess if the sentence is light he won't.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die.

afcjets

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:27 pm

seb146 wrote:
Can we circle back around to the actual topic at hand, please? Roger Stone being found guilty of process crimes and having his sentenced reduced before he has been sentenced has zero... let me repeat that:

Z-E-R-O!!!!

to do with either Bill Clinton or Barak Obama or Hillary Clinton or Democrats. Nothing.

Roger Stone broke the law. If he can't handle the time, he should not have done the crime. In this case, it does not matter because of his two BFFs that will make sure he does not have to do any time at all. It sends a signal to others in the Republican administration they can get away with anything at all and they will be immune from law enforcement.

It totally does by your own admission. You insist and predict Stone will ultimately be pardoned and I agree with you, so precedents are relevant.

seb146

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:28 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
I personally think Stone is a pretty sick guy and will do anything to get on cable news. I was looking forward to him doing at least two years but forces on the other side treated him like El Chapo with some 5am raid with heavy weapons and a severe penalty which I feel Trump was right to question. Will he pardon him? My guess if the sentence is light he won't.

Anyone who lies to federal prosecutors under penalty of perjury and obstructs justice should just get a slap on the wrist. Just ignore the law breaking because someone said something about that poor, poor man. Typical Republican mantra: do as I say, not as I do. You all expect everyone else to follow the law and have the book thrown at them if they even look like they are stepping out of line but not Republicans. Why is that? Why should Republicans get away with breaking laws but no one else should?

seb146

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:34 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Z-E-R-O!!!!

It totally does by your own admission. You insist and predict Stone will ultimately be pardoned and I agree with you, so precedents are relevant.

No, not at all.

All these Republicans whining and crying about "but HILLARY!!!" and "but OBAMA!!!" and "but BILL!!!" are the first to say "well, this Stone guy didn't really do anything and, besides, it pales in comparison to what we were told crimes may have been committed by Democrats". All these claims being made up by Republicans were not even prosecuted. Maybe because there was no "there" there? Or because Republicans just want everyone to look over there when one of their own does something as bad or worse?

I am sorry Republicans didn't find any charges to "lock her up" on and I am sorry Republicans did not find any reason to remove Bill from office and I am sorry Republicans didn't find any crimes to charge Obama with. But, this constant "but, but, but...." whenever a Republican is actually charged has got to stop. Republicans had decades to investigate these alleged crimes. They either did not or they found nothing on top of nothing.

Get over it.

Or, better yet, instead of whining and crying and moaning about precedents being set by Democrats, maybe Republicans could set precedents and actually prosecute their own who break laws?

MaverickM11

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:43 pm

BravoOne wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
BravoOne wrote:

I give up. Are you happy now? Actually I don't have the time or inclination tp pay these left wing conspiracy games.

Good night

IE you have nothing, as expected. I'm not sure what "left wing conspiracy" you think is being peddled here since Bill Barr's DOJ also cleared HRC and the Clinton Foundation while charging lifetime crook Roger Stone.

SteelChair wrote:

Imagine the psychotic break from reality required to believe that a dumb as a rock con man with a life time of scamming and lying--that was so bad no bank would loan him any money other than Deutche Bank due to its own internal incompetence--that ran a sham university and a sham charity....is the guy with integrity. That is TDS in a nutshell and there is no cure. Sad!

NIKV69 wrote:

How are raids supposed to happen? With a courtesy call and a limo? And does that apply to all raids or just rich white men?
E pur si muove -Galileo