Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
caliboy93
Topic Author
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:46 am

I think that booing at a sporting event is disrespectful. What do you think should happen?
 
User avatar
TWA772LR
Posts: 7694
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:12 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:04 am

No.

A. If you're not against the other team, there is no reason for sports.

B. It brings camaraderie among the fans, especially when booing a bad call made by the refs.

C. Booing can be just as fun as cheering.
 
NIKV69
Posts: 14402
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:08 am

Of course not. I mean when Tavares came back to NY after leaving the Islanders they booed him, flipped him off and burned his Jersey in the parking lot. All justified!
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 15704
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:12 am

Are you kidding? No way.

Growing up, attending SF 49er or Giants games and booing the Rams or Dodgers was what most of us looked forward to most. Hearing 50k people chanting ‘Beat LA!’ is a cherished memory of any Bay Area kid.
 
KFLLCFII
Posts: 3621
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:08 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:20 am

TWA772LR wrote:
A. If you're not against the other team, there is no reason for sports.

Fixed that for you.
 
VSMUT
Posts: 5497
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:30 am

Regardless of reasons for or against it, how exactly do you propose to deal with a ban on booing?
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 2654
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:20 am

caliboy93 wrote:
I think that booing at a sporting event is disrespectful. What do you think should happen?


I like the booing, but I'd ban the beer. Don't like the smell of it, as it's split by many. I'd rather people smoke pot than drink beer at a sporting event.
 
User avatar
Kiwirob
Posts: 13575
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:16 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:51 am

caliboy93 wrote:
I think that booing at a sporting event is disrespectful. What do you think should happen?


This a stupid PC idea, crowd participation (including booing) are why people go to live events rather than stay at home and watch on tv.
 
User avatar
scbriml
Posts: 20090
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:37 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:54 am

caliboy93 wrote:
I think that booing at a sporting event is disrespectful. What do you think should happen?


How would you implement such a policy? Good luck trying to stop thousands of people booing.

Any other daft ideas?
 
cpd
Posts: 6791
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:46 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:03 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Of course not. I mean when Tavares came back to NY after leaving the Islanders they booed him, flipped him off and burned his Jersey in the parking lot. All justified!


Bah, that's nothing. Shouldn't the fans invade the field and attack the players instead?

That's what happened in some local football matches here, even when the players are juniors (eg, under 18). Someone doesn't like a call the ref made, then it's an all in brawl! :roll:
 
johns624
Posts: 3996
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:57 pm

scbriml wrote:
caliboy93 wrote:
I think that booing at a sporting event is disrespectful. What do you think should happen?


How would you implement such a policy? Good luck trying to stop thousands of people booing.

Any other daft ideas?
Don't bother asking him questions. He starts these threads and then never returns to them to answer questions.
 
afcjets
Posts: 3832
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:09 pm

Delete
 
frmrCapCadet
Posts: 4984
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 8:24 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:46 pm

short polite boos indicating disapproval are OK, and as well an exceptionally fine play by the other team deserves tepid applause. Stories from yesteryear. LOL
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 8703
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:47 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
I'd rather people smoke pot than drink beer at a sporting event.

I'd restrict alcohol to just the first half of the game. You can then allow the effect to wear off when the game starts getting more intense and avoid a recipe for disaster if two drunks from opposing teams taunt each other while walking out.
 
User avatar
northstardc4m
Posts: 3457
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2000 11:23 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:04 pm

Oh come on...


Basketball booing is actually encouraged during certain events like opponent free throws.

Also..."refs you suck" chants are not going anywhere.

It's professional sports, not kid's no one looses house league. It's also part of home advantage; People boo you on the road it's part of the game.

Now there are times it is very wrong... During national anthem or moments of silence for example... But during game play no. Really booing is cheering, just done differently, do you want to get rid of cheering and applause too? Ban the wave? Kick people out for whistling?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
 
jetwet1
Posts: 3369
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:42 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:27 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
Hearing 50k people chanting ‘Beat LA!’ is a cherished memory of any Bay Area kid.


While no 50k, hearing 15k Sharks fans yelling "Beat LA" for the first 5 minutes of a playoff game is fantastic, if only because for the other 55 minutes the 5k Kings fans get to tell " You choked"...Again

See, there has to be booing and talking trash in sports, as long as it's done in a "friendly" way, the idiots that want to fight because of it I have no time for.

I do have to wonder what American sports fans would think of some of the EPL chants.
 
bgm
Posts: 2535
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:45 pm

scbriml wrote:
caliboy93 wrote:
I think that booing at a sporting event is disrespectful. What do you think should happen?


How would you implement such a policy? Good luck trying to stop thousands of people booing.

Any other daft ideas?


Did you see the epic dating an octogenarian thread? :mrgreen: Think the mods may have deleted it.
 
User avatar
fr8mech
Posts: 8287
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:00 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:47 pm

“Boston sucks, Boston sucks, Boston sucks!”, is not booing, it is an assertion of facts.
 
flipdewaf
Posts: 4170
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:28 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:56 pm

caliboy93 wrote:
I think

Your problem.

caliboy93 wrote:
that booing at a sporting event

Directed at someone else.

caliboy93 wrote:
is disrespectful.

Why should we expect respect? I took an oath last year to not give respect where none is required and Found it was much easier and I was happier.

caliboy93 wrote:
What do you think should happen?

Be less concerned about others exercising their freedoms....

Let people worry about themselves,

Fred
 
User avatar
Jetsgo
Posts: 2794
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:31 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:16 pm

This is it boys. This is what the once almighty A.net has been degraded to.
“ShOuLd BoOiNg Be BaNnEd” - please, seek help.
 
bhill
Posts: 1890
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2001 8:28 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:43 pm

Heck no, as long as it is not profane...I am paying for the ticket, and I will boo at my own side if they are not playing up to the level I am paying for...even bunkering down when ahead and 10 minutes left in the match!! I do not boo the other side just for being there....but if they flop.....yep...even Ref's for bad calls.
 
User avatar
SheikhDjibouti
Posts: 2348
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:32 pm

caliboy93 wrote:
I think that booing at a sporting event is disrespectful. What do you think should happen?

Sorry, there must have been a small fly on my computer screen - I read the title as "Should Boeing be banned at sporting events?" :duck:

Go Seahawks!
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 13836
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:39 pm

Another wasteful thread? Could it not have been about artificial grass, or the overpriced beer?
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23892
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:32 pm

Every hockey game I have ever been to, the same thing happens. No matter how many opposing team fans there are in the stadium, all the fans come together when those black and white striped jerseys come onto the ice.

One of the greatest goalies in Canucks history was Roberto Luongo. When he stepped onto the ice at Rogers Arena, the entire crowd let loose with "LUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" One of my nephews one time asked why they are booing their own goalie....
 
User avatar
DeltaMD90
Posts: 8928
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:52 pm

Wasn't it OP that said we should ban Valentine's Day was offensive to singles? And another thread where he asked if he should marry himself?

I really hope OP is just trolling in these threads...
 
L410Turbolet
Posts: 6324
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 9:12 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:55 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Of course not. I mean when Tavares came back to NY after leaving the Islanders they booed him, flipped him off and burned his Jersey in the parking lot. All justified!


This is what I find most hillarious about sports on the club level: owners of those sports clubs do it for the money, players on the field/court/pitch pick and choose clubs based on who gives them the best deal, great deal or any deal.
Only the poor fools in the stands go crazy when someone "betrays" their, purely imaginary, sense of club loyalty.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23892
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:41 am

L410Turbolet wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
Of course not. I mean when Tavares came back to NY after leaving the Islanders they booed him, flipped him off and burned his Jersey in the parking lot. All justified!


This is what I find most hillarious about sports on the club level: owners of those sports clubs do it for the money, players on the field/court/pitch pick and choose clubs based on who gives them the best deal, great deal or any deal.
Only the poor fools in the stands go crazy when someone "betrays" their, purely imaginary, sense of club loyalty.


It makes perfect sense. This player gives the fans some good seasons and then leaves. There was magic and excitement tied to that player. It goes the same way when a source of pure evil joins your favorite team. Mark Messier was on the Canucks and it dragged the team down.
 
910A
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:11 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:08 am

The Big West Conference has announced that the league's basketball tournaments will be played without spectators as a precaution for preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.


Well there will be non booing at these games..
 
johns624
Posts: 3996
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:25 am

DeltaMD90 wrote:
Wasn't it OP that said we should ban Valentine's Day was offensive to singles? And another thread where he asked if he should marry himself?

I really hope OP is just trolling in these threads...
Nope. Too many others examples of oddball topics. He's the real thing...
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 14195
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:47 am

I once booed the Referee at my grandsons basketball game for handing out a couple of tech fouls, I made the boo a little late and the boys Father who was foul shooting, threatened to attack me thinking I was booing his son. Lesson learned.
 
Kent350787
Posts: 1992
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 12:06 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:00 am

I don't personally like booing, but it is part of fan support in many sports.

What I find disrespectful is booing the winning team at the end of a fair match. This happens all the time with fans of one particular team in my sport of preference and they can just go screw themselves.
 
johns624
Posts: 3996
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:04 am

When you spend as much as a pro ticket costs nowadays to watch a bunch of millionaires play a child's game and they suck, you have a right to boo.
 
User avatar
fr8mech
Posts: 8287
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:00 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:59 am

WarRI1 wrote:
I once booed the Referee at my grandsons basketball game for handing out a couple of tech fouls, I made the boo a little late and the boys Father who was foul shooting, threatened to attack me thinking I was booing his son. Lesson learned.


I have ever, not once, boo'ed at a kids' game. Not even the referee. Not soccer, not basketball, not volleyball. Never.

It sets a bad example.
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 2373
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:14 am

caliboy93 wrote:
I think that booing at a sporting event is disrespectful. What do you think should happen?


Maybe both teams can win the Super Bowl or World Series too. :rotfl:
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 2654
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:52 am

There should be more booing during Chess Tournaments.
 
User avatar
vhqpa
Posts: 1766
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:21 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:03 am

Yes, and while we're at it lets ban all alcohol sales, fan clothing and jeans. A polo shirt or tie to support your team is fine. Anyone in contravention of the dress code shall be ejected from the venue. Any booing or disrespectful comments is grounds for a life ban.


Seriously though, I'm trying to imagine going to the Showdown between the Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide AFL teams, or the State of Origin between the QLD and NSW Rugby league teams without booing or any banter and to be honest I'd think I'd rather stay home and knit (like a good portion of Adelaide's fan base).


*Edited to add that dig against the Crows and their supporters.
 
johns624
Posts: 3996
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:14 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
There should be more booing during Chess Tournaments.
There'd have to be spectators first... :)
 
Sokes
Posts: 2773
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:45 pm

What's the point of sport events if one can't express one's group identity?

Image
source: https://www.azquotes.com/quote/771963
 
zakuivcustom
Posts: 3610
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:32 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:59 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
There should be more booing during Chess Tournaments.


Or cheering...

Actually, it reminds me of another boring sport to watch - Golf. Does anyone boo at a golf tournament anyway?

Back to OP - why should booing be banned? Not necessarily against the opposing team, but there's always those very questionable ref decisions.
 
User avatar
DeltaMD90
Posts: 8928
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:31 pm

zakuivcustom wrote:

Back to OP - why should booing be banned? Not necessarily against the opposing team, but there's always those very questionable ref decisions.

I'm not saying you do this, but I have absolutely no respect for people when they get all pissy and boo a ref or a call against their team when the person knows their team was in the wrong

For example, the ref saying it was a touchdown, it goes into review, we all see the replay and it's absolutely clear there was no touchdown, the decision is reversed, and then the fans boo it. Give me a break. I thought we wanted to win by being good not because of an accidental bad call
 
jetwet1
Posts: 3369
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:42 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:21 pm

seb146 wrote:
Every hockey game I have ever been to, the same thing happens. No matter how many opposing team fans there are in the stadium, all the fans come together when those black and white striped jerseys come onto the ice.


There are normally some who sit it out when booing the refs, the only time I have heard the whole arena boo is when Bettman walks on this ice :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW6x_KK2pXo

and to his credit he accepts that, except once, when he was 100% correct :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij3eQ9y8_8M
 
LittleFokker
Posts: 1418
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:25 pm

jetwet1 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Every hockey game I have ever been to, the same thing happens. No matter how many opposing team fans there are in the stadium, all the fans come together when those black and white striped jerseys come onto the ice.


There are normally some who sit it out when booing the refs, the only time I have heard the whole arena boo is when Bettman walks on this ice :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW6x_KK2pXo

and to his credit he accepts that, except once, when he was 100% correct :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij3eQ9y8_8M


Dude was wrong about the San Jose crowd being the loudest. Vancouver really gave it to him. Remember they rioted after getting embarrassed at home in game 7, they sure as hell weren't going to put up with Bettman's riff raff.

Side note: I know in the NHL the commish represents the owners, but what the hell do they see in him? Does he really bring anymore financial success to the league than an average schmo executive? Why do they tolerate the league being represented by this clown?
 
Kent350787
Posts: 1992
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 12:06 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:22 am

vhqpa wrote:
Yes, and while we're at it lets ban all alcohol sales, fan clothing and jeans. A polo shirt or tie to support your team is fine. Anyone in contravention of the dress code shall be ejected from the venue. Any booing or disrespectful comments is grounds for a life ban.


Seriously though, I'm trying to imagine going to the Showdown between the Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide AFL teams, or the State of Origin between the QLD and NSW Rugby league teams without booing or any banter and to be honest I'd think I'd rather stay home and knit (like a good portion of Adelaide's fan base).


*Edited to add that dig against the Crows and their supporters.


The Adelaide teams boo the visitors during matches but are good sports in the end. Brisbane fans aren't.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23892
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:33 am

LittleFokker wrote:
jetwet1 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Every hockey game I have ever been to, the same thing happens. No matter how many opposing team fans there are in the stadium, all the fans come together when those black and white striped jerseys come onto the ice.


There are normally some who sit it out when booing the refs, the only time I have heard the whole arena boo is when Bettman walks on this ice :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW6x_KK2pXo

and to his credit he accepts that, except once, when he was 100% correct :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij3eQ9y8_8M


Dude was wrong about the San Jose crowd being the loudest. Vancouver really gave it to him. Remember they rioted after getting embarrassed at home in game 7, they sure as hell weren't going to put up with Bettman's riff raff.

Side note: I know in the NHL the commish represents the owners, but what the hell do they see in him? Does he really bring anymore financial success to the league than an average schmo executive? Why do they tolerate the league being represented by this clown?


When Messier put the but of his stick in Linden's eye and Linden got a 5 minute major, when Babych was tripped and got a 2 minute, when Bure was hooked and he got a 5 minute major, and you ask why we are angry?

The Rangers BOUGHT The Cup. They could not have won it any other way. Bettman needed the Rangers to win so Americans could love hockey.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 14195
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:58 am

fr8mech wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
I once booed the Referee at my grandsons basketball game for handing out a couple of tech fouls, I made the boo a little late and the boys Father who was foul shooting, threatened to attack me thinking I was booing his son. Lesson learned.


I have ever, not once, boo'ed at a kids' game. Not even the referee. Not soccer, not basketball, not volleyball. Never.

It sets a bad example.



Never had I before that one incident,or incidents. I guess you had to be there, I was not the only one not pleased, but as I said, my timing was off. My Grandson is now playing JV and I do not boo as I had not before as I said. I do not think my record is too bad, my son now 52 played sports, never boo'd once in his career.
 
ACDC8
Posts: 7944
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:56 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:35 am

caliboy93 wrote:
I think that booing at a sporting event is disrespectful. What do you think should happen?

I think society has become soft enough. No need to drag everyone down to your level of "feelings".
 
User avatar
WesternDC6B
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:37 am

If you ban Booing, you’ll have to include Airbus, Ilyushin, Mitsubishi, and Antonov...
 
User avatar
scbriml
Posts: 20090
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:37 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:54 pm

Given the amount of professional sport being cancelled around the World, worrying about booing is a non-issue.
 
User avatar
gunsontheroof
Posts: 3718
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:38 am

caliboy93 wrote:
I think that booing at a sporting event is disrespectful. What do you think should happen?


Of course it's disrespectful, that's the entire point. If you've got a problem with it, I suggest following golf.
 
User avatar
scbriml
Posts: 20090
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:37 pm

Re: Should booing be banned at sporting events?

Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:54 am

gunsontheroof wrote:
caliboy93 wrote:
I think that booing at a sporting event is disrespectful. What do you think should happen?


Of course it's disrespectful, that's the entire point. If you've got a problem with it, I suggest following golf.


Have you seen the partisanship at the Ryder Cup?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aaron747, System07, Thunderboltdrgn and 22 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos