User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 11164
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:20 pm

stratosphere wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:
seb146 wrote:

There was a pandemic team set up when Obama was in office. That team was disbanded in 2018. Obama was not in office then. So, yeah. Place the blame squarely where it belongs.

BTW, your comment in another post about not trusting what the government says? "Liberals" have been saying that since at least GHWB. Good to you finally get it.


What specifically could that team have done, and when? Aren't there other healthcare organizations that have had similar capacity? CDC, Fauci's organization. WHO, PAHO, may others.

What actions should have taken place, that didn't take place? Having a massive quantity of designer virus tests on hand? Would that task force have known that? We know that now... but no other group in a country that spends $4T on healthcare per year could handle that?

I think when people focus on the president here, it shows they are really not interested in the topic at hand, they are just yearning for presidential power, which is why it comes up in about 85% of conversations on any subject, whether it is solar flares, hip-hop music, a virus etc.


Seb and others on this forum have such blind rage for Trump and Republicans in general they can't see any other avenue for the mess we are in other than blame Trump for it. I will admit Trump has fallen short especially in not taking this seriously when we knew this could be a threat. However, the trouble hospitals are in go back way farther than the Trump presidency I have a friend who has been a nurse for 35 years she works in NJ she said they are dangerously low on supplies and this is not even started to ramp up yet. Plenty of blame to go around on this one up too and including Trump.


True enough but this only highlights what so many are pissed about - when they ask hospital administrators ‘why didn’t you prepare? why aren’t you adequately stocked for emergencies?’ they’ll just whine about cost and say ‘we’re accountable to investors, not future patients’. And around and around we go.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
NIKV69
Posts: 13211
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:39 pm

BN747 wrote:
I remember posts a few months back proclaiming Biden as the only DNC savior....change of heart or was that a red herring from jump?

Again, if Cuomo would miraculously bring Stacey Abrams on as his VP, every black eligible to vote in Georgia, S.Carolina, N. Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi (but not Florida) would turn out out. But knowing Cuomo, he already knows that he and her could never be. But if by some odd trump-era funkiness materialize..and it happened, it'd be Dr. Fauci v trump every day of the weak except in stead of face palms, heated exchanges would be unlimited.

The Dem political terrain just hit a 4.5 political quake that threatens to blow the lid off the baked in Biden plans.

BN747


I didn't say he was the only DNC savior, you had plenty but they weren't allowed to run because in your eyes only a black woman should be running. Regardless of her experience or background. You keep peddling race and it blew up in your face. Harris is terrible and it had nothing to do with her skin color. Now you are thinking even more irrationally by thinking Cuomo is going to show up to the convention and save the day and pick a woman who you feel is owed something because she lost an election? Give us a break. It's so lame and now it's dragging the DNC down.

I didn't think Biden would be campaigning this bad. He really turned out to be a terrible candidate and now everyone knows he has a medical condition and can't function properly and with every TV appearance shows the country he isn't up to the challenge.

He needed Clyburn to bail him out since he was losing to a pyscho communist and now he got bullied into not being able to pick who he wants as a running mate. So another crushing defeat will meet you and the DNC this fall.

If you want to save the party and get back into the white house you would do better by not taking your marching orders from Rachel Maddow and Joy Reid. Their hateful ideology only divides it doesn't get the independents out to vote or vote for Dems. I mean how do you think Trump won in the first place?
I am the Googlizer!!!
 
BN747
Posts: 7534
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:53 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
I remember posts a few months back proclaiming Biden as the only DNC savior....change of heart or was that a red herring from jump?

Again, if Cuomo would miraculously bring Stacey Abrams on as his VP, every black eligible to vote in Georgia, S.Carolina, N. Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi (but not Florida) would turn out out. But knowing Cuomo, he already knows that he and her could never be. But if by some odd trump-era funkiness materialize..and it happened, it'd be Dr. Fauci v trump every day of the weak except in stead of face palms, heated exchanges would be unlimited.

The Dem political terrain just hit a 4.5 political quake that threatens to blow the lid off the baked in Biden plans.

BN747


I didn't say he was the only DNC savior, you had plenty but they weren't allowed to run because in your eyes only a black woman should be running. ...


No further reading beyond that toxic mix ignorance mixed with ridiculousness ends any sincerity from you on the spot.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21734
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:40 pm

stratosphere wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:
seb146 wrote:

There was a pandemic team set up when Obama was in office. That team was disbanded in 2018. Obama was not in office then. So, yeah. Place the blame squarely where it belongs.

BTW, your comment in another post about not trusting what the government says? "Liberals" have been saying that since at least GHWB. Good to you finally get it.


What specifically could that team have done, and when? Aren't there other healthcare organizations that have had similar capacity? CDC, Fauci's organization. WHO, PAHO, may others.

What actions should have taken place, that didn't take place? Having a massive quantity of designer virus tests on hand? Would that task force have known that? We know that now... but no other group in a country that spends $4T on healthcare per year could handle that?

I think when people focus on the president here, it shows they are really not interested in the topic at hand, they are just yearning for presidential power, which is why it comes up in about 85% of conversations on any subject, whether it is solar flares, hip-hop music, a virus etc.


Seb and others on this forum have such blind rage for Trump and Republicans in general they can't see any other avenue for the mess we are in other than blame Trump for it. I will admit Trump has fallen short especially in not taking this seriously when we knew this could be a threat. However, the trouble hospitals are in go back way farther than the Trump presidency I have a friend who has been a nurse for 35 years she works in NJ she said they are dangerously low on supplies and this is not even started to ramp up yet. Plenty of blame to go around on this one up too and including Trump.


You mean: putting profits ahead of people. Letting corporations control the government. Things like that. The current Republican administration put all that on steroids and strapped it to Shinkansen. But, yeah, continue to demand he is the smartest guy ever and the only one we should listen to. THAT is what we are raging about. If you read some of my posts, I actually am okay with some Republicans. I think things would have been so much better under a different Republican leader. Someone who actually knows what they are doing, besides padding his bank account.

Just remember: Republicans put profit before people. That is the issue.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
BN747
Posts: 7534
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:13 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:

What specifically could that team have done, and when? Aren't there other healthcare organizations that have had similar capacity? CDC, Fauci's organization. WHO, PAHO, may others.

What actions should have taken place, that didn't take place? Having a massive quantity of designer virus tests on hand? Would that task force have known that? We know that now... but no other group in a country that spends $4T on healthcare per year could handle that?

I think when people focus on the president here, it shows they are really not interested in the topic at hand, they are just yearning for presidential power, which is why it comes up in about 85% of conversations on any subject, whether it is solar flares, hip-hop music, a virus etc.


Seb and others on this forum have such blind rage for Trump and Republicans in general they can't see any other avenue for the mess we are in other than blame Trump for it. I will admit Trump has fallen short especially in not taking this seriously when we knew this could be a threat. However, the trouble hospitals are in go back way farther than the Trump presidency I have a friend who has been a nurse for 35 years she works in NJ she said they are dangerously low on supplies and this is not even started to ramp up yet. Plenty of blame to go around on this one up too and including Trump.


You mean: putting profits ahead of people. Letting corporations control the government. Things like that. The current Republican administration put all that on steroids and strapped it to Shinkansen. But, yeah, continue to demand he is the smartest guy ever and the only one we should listen to. THAT is what we are raging about. If you read some of my posts, I actually am okay with some Republicans. I think things would have been so much better under a different Republican leader. Someone who actually knows what they are doing, besides padding his bank account.

Just remember: Republicans put profit before people. That is the issue.


" I think things would have been so much better under a different Republican leader. Someone who actually knows what they are doing"

Just possessing a little knowledge would suffice, just 'knowing enough' to appear past the muster of Jethro Bodine would do the job, he's Jethro in a suit without the Hillbilly Tennessee accent.

Republicans put profit before people. That is the issue
Issue #1..no question about it.


BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
GalaxyFlyer
Posts: 4971
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:44 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:39 pm

“People” never gave me a job with a $70 million asset to use for their profit. Get reasonable, killing business isn’t gonna help the people get a job. It’s a double-pronged problem.
 
LCDFlight
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:22 pm

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:43 pm

Without profit, the cities, towns or farms where 99% of you live would never have been built. The hard work society did for you would never have happened. The shoes you are wearing would never have been made. The food you ate today would never have been planted.
 
NIKV69
Posts: 13211
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:49 pm

BN747 wrote:
No further reading beyond that toxic mix ignorance mixed with ridiculousness ends any sincerity from you on the spot.

BN747


You have been trying to shove Stacey Abrams down our throat ever since she lost the election. Every excuse from overt racism to vote rigging has been used. Now you are inferring she is the only choice for VP. No toxic ignorance here just a plain observation from reading your posts.
I am the Googlizer!!!
 
GalaxyFlyer
Posts: 4971
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:44 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:52 pm

“Hands on” Joe, alright. Will he believe her?

https://reason.com/2020/03/26/joe-biden ... eve-women/
 
BN747
Posts: 7534
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:05 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
No further reading beyond that toxic mix ignorance mixed with ridiculousness ends any sincerity from you on the spot.

BN747


You have been trying to shove Stacey Abrams down our throat ever since she lost the election. Every excuse from overt racism to vote rigging has been used. Now you are inferring she is the only choice for VP. No toxic ignorance here just a plain observation from reading your posts.


And you're reading them with your closed.

I can't shove anything down your throat it's occupied by your hero.

Abrams is a magnet for Black voter turnout, no one can deny that. You try endless to dismiss and ignore it, as if it means nothing,
The black vote brought joe Biden (your Dem choice expressed here by you 3 months ago) from the dead. You can deny that either.
But when I bring up the popularity of Abrams among blacks suddenly, the black means nothing, she must be dismissed and it's of no consequence because you can't beyond that blinding light that keeps you from ever having a broader perspective.

She is the #1 candidate for any Dem in order to secure a lock on black voters coast to coast. And in the South, where you said Cuomo would lose..I added Abrams' pull to that equation and suddenly to YOU,,it makes no sense at all - because you're still trying to figure how Biden pulled off S.C. (I just told you what everyone knows).

There's shoving down throats there's typical GOP mental blindness at full throttle keeping things the way you wish them to be..facts be damned.

You don't do anything but scan black political sights, see they are thinking and walk away with more info than you know now. Easy peasy...I understand your fears.

So continue with dramatic nonsense you spin knowing absolutely nothing about the black or latino voter base, which is kinda good - you won't see what's coming like you didn't see the coming AOC.
There are only more coming over the horizon, and more Abrams types as well. It's the future, I'd say wake up but you've written off Abrams and what she respresents, I hope all GOP candidates follow your lead. It'll be their political doom.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21734
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:31 am

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
“People” never gave me a job with a $70 million asset to use for their profit. Get reasonable, killing business isn’t gonna help the people get a job. It’s a double-pronged problem.


And we have seen, over the past 40+ years, the main goal of corporations is to pocket profits and screw workers. The bigger problem is: we workers who need affordable housing, affordable health care, affordable transportation, are constantly blamed and shamed for asking for such things while watching our corporate overlords whine about not getting a G5 and selling one of their mansions because profits are so low. The biggest reason they can afford those things and we can not have affordable health care, affordable housing, affordable transportation, affordable education is because corporations can buy legislation and legislators.

It is a double pronged problem The biggest problem is the corporate side has been starving everyone else. Maybe we need to starve this beast.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
GalaxyFlyer
Posts: 4971
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:44 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:32 am

seb146 wrote:
GalaxyFlyer wrote:
“People” never gave me a job with a $70 million asset to use for their profit. Get reasonable, killing business isn’t gonna help the people get a job. It’s a double-pronged problem.


And we have seen, over the past 40+ years, the main goal of corporations is to pocket profits and screw workers. The bigger problem is: we workers who need affordable housing, affordable health care, affordable transportation, are constantly blamed and shamed for asking for such things while watching our corporate overlords whine about not getting a G5 and selling one of their mansions because profits are so low. The biggest reason they can afford those things and we can not have affordable health care, affordable housing, affordable transportation, affordable education is because corporations can buy legislation and legislators.

It is a double pronged problem The biggest problem is the corporate side has been starving everyone else. Maybe we need to starve this beast.


I’m just a simple working pilot, so would care to trace for me how Mr. Rich Guy bought Mr. Slimy Politician to pass laws transferring money that should have been in pocket to Mr. Rich Guy. I don’t understand it especially since the bottom half of the income distribution pays no income taxes, gets had by FICA and receives ETIC and Medicaid.

If you do that’s then tell us why Mr. Slimy Politician should be given more powers to shakedown Mr. Rich Guy and steal my money.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21734
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:03 am

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
seb146 wrote:
GalaxyFlyer wrote:
“People” never gave me a job with a $70 million asset to use for their profit. Get reasonable, killing business isn’t gonna help the people get a job. It’s a double-pronged problem.


And we have seen, over the past 40+ years, the main goal of corporations is to pocket profits and screw workers. The bigger problem is: we workers who need affordable housing, affordable health care, affordable transportation, are constantly blamed and shamed for asking for such things while watching our corporate overlords whine about not getting a G5 and selling one of their mansions because profits are so low. The biggest reason they can afford those things and we can not have affordable health care, affordable housing, affordable transportation, affordable education is because corporations can buy legislation and legislators.

It is a double pronged problem The biggest problem is the corporate side has been starving everyone else. Maybe we need to starve this beast.


I’m just a simple working pilot, so would care to trace for me how Mr. Rich Guy bought Mr. Slimy Politician to pass laws transferring money that should have been in pocket to Mr. Rich Guy. I don’t understand it especially since the bottom half of the income distribution pays no income taxes, gets had by FICA and receives ETIC and Medicaid.

If you do that’s then tell us why Mr. Slimy Politician should be given more powers to shakedown Mr. Rich Guy and steal my money.


"Politicians are people, my friend!" -Mitt Romney

I understand that you UNION pilots do not care that we workers get nothing. You UNION pilots get benefits like health care and retirement while those of us who work 40 hours a week get nothing because "it encourages the poor to sap from the government" and what not. You UNION people don't care about those of us who have to deal with getting shot and getting sick and working while sick to pay for things like rent and health care and education.

I get it. We are terrible people for wanting what UNION people like you UNION people want. I get it.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
apodino
Posts: 3677
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:11 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:36 am

seb146 wrote:
Just remember: Corporatists put profit before people. That is the issue.

Fixed it for you. As I have been saying, the real battle now is between Corporatists and populists, and in the stimulus bill, the corporatists won. If the Populists on both the right and the left could get together, I think they could do some good.

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
“Hands on” Joe, alright. Will he believe her?

https://reason.com/2020/03/26/joe-biden ... eve-women/

Keep an eye on this story. The Hill has been reporting on this big time this week, and this has gone largely ignored by the mainstream media. In the me too era, the fact that this is being ignored is sickening, and even worse, the people who supposedly lead the me too movement won't help this lady because it would be seen as interfering in a presidential election. Which is BS, because the organization that heads up the me too movement is led by Biden's campaign manager. Biden should not get a pass on this.

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
No further reading beyond that toxic mix ignorance mixed with ridiculousness ends any sincerity from you on the spot.

BN747


You have been trying to shove Stacey Abrams down our throat ever since she lost the election. Every excuse from overt racism to vote rigging has been used. Now you are inferring she is the only choice for VP. No toxic ignorance here just a plain observation from reading your posts.

I have no skin in the game but if you are telling me that something funny wasn't going on in that Georgia Gubernatorial election, I am not buying it. There was clear shenanigans going on, and unfortunately the guy who oversaw the election, was also Abrams opponent in the race. It was not only a clear conflict of interest, but too many irregularities were reported in that election and I think votes that she was entitled to didn't end up being cast because of it. Would that have swung the election the other way? I can't say that. But that election was screwed up.

seb146 wrote:
GalaxyFlyer wrote:
“People” never gave me a job with a $70 million asset to use for their profit. Get reasonable, killing business isn’t gonna help the people get a job. It’s a double-pronged problem.


And we have seen, over the past 40+ years, the main goal of corporations is to pocket profits and screw workers. The bigger problem is: we workers who need affordable housing, affordable health care, affordable transportation, are constantly blamed and shamed for asking for such things while watching our corporate overlords whine about not getting a G5 and selling one of their mansions because profits are so low. The biggest reason they can afford those things and we can not have affordable health care, affordable housing, affordable transportation, affordable education is because corporations can buy legislation and legislators.

It is a double pronged problem The biggest problem is the corporate side has been starving everyone else. Maybe we need to starve this beast.

Very well said. And one thing this whole bailout package proved at 2 trillion dollars is the question of how you pay for single payer is BS. If they can come up with 2 trillion to pay corporations. then certainly they can come up with it to guarantee every American health coverage.
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 2193
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:54 am

They haven't actually officially voted Biden in as the Candidate yet. I wouldn't be so sure that's going to happen.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21734
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:43 pm

apodino wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Just remember: Corporatists put profit before people. That is the issue.

Fixed it for you. As I have been saying, the real battle now is between Corporatists and populists, and in the stimulus bill, the corporatists won. If the Populists on both the right and the left could get together, I think they could do some good.


I don't need anything "fixed" for me. I know what I see. I know what I read. I know what is going on. If you feel the need to "fix" everyone else's narrative to fit your own, maybe those other people are not the problem.

apodino wrote:
seb146 wrote:
GalaxyFlyer wrote:
“People” never gave me a job with a $70 million asset to use for their profit. Get reasonable, killing business isn’t gonna help the people get a job. It’s a double-pronged problem.


And we have seen, over the past 40+ years, the main goal of corporations is to pocket profits and screw workers. The bigger problem is: we workers who need affordable housing, affordable health care, affordable transportation, are constantly blamed and shamed for asking for such things while watching our corporate overlords whine about not getting a G5 and selling one of their mansions because profits are so low. The biggest reason they can afford those things and we can not have affordable health care, affordable housing, affordable transportation, affordable education is because corporations can buy legislation and legislators.

It is a double pronged problem The biggest problem is the corporate side has been starving everyone else. Maybe we need to starve this beast.

Very well said. And one thing this whole bailout package proved at 2 trillion dollars is the question of how you pay for single payer is BS. If they can come up with 2 trillion to pay corporations. then certainly they can come up with it to guarantee every American health coverage.


We can not have "socialism" for every American but we sure as hell can have "socialism" when corporations ask for it!
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
GalaxyFlyer
Posts: 4971
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:44 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:47 pm

Just let those nasty corporations go bankrupt, liquidate them and leave everyone jobless. Then, write checks on funny money. Got it
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21734
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:48 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
They haven't actually officially voted Biden in as the Candidate yet. I wouldn't be so sure that's going to happen.


With Barr talking about suspending parts of the Constitution, it would not surprise me at all if we do not have an election.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... us-970935/
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/2 ... ers-140023
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
BN747
Posts: 7534
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:49 pm

apodino wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
No further reading beyond that toxic mix ignorance mixed with ridiculousness ends any sincerity from you on the spot.

BN747


You have been trying to shove Stacey Abrams down our throat ever since she lost the election. Every excuse from overt racism to vote rigging has been used. Now you are inferring she is the only choice for VP. No toxic ignorance here just a plain observation from reading your posts.

I have no skin in the game but if you are telling me that something funny wasn't going on in that Georgia Gubernatorial election, I am not buying it. There was clear shenanigans going on, and unfortunately the guy who oversaw the election, was also Abrams opponent in the race. It was not only a clear conflict of interest, but too many irregularities were reported in that election and I think votes that she was entitled to didn't end up being cast because of it. Would that have swung the election the other way? I can't say that. But that election was screwed up.


That is a neutral right down the middle observation and conclusion of any fair minded person scanning just a couple of the publish accounts of what exactly went down...
That requires a common sense filter of judgement. Conservatives have no use for such evaluations.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
NIKV69
Posts: 13211
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:44 pm

BN747 wrote:

Abrams is a magnet for Black voter turnout, no one can deny that. You try endless to dismiss and ignore it, as if it means nothing,
The black vote brought joe Biden (your Dem choice expressed here by you 3 months ago) from the dead. You can deny that either.
But when I bring up the popularity of Abrams among blacks suddenly, the black means nothing, she must be dismissed and it's of no consequence because you can't beyond that blinding light that keeps you from ever having a broader perspective.

She is the #1 candidate for any Dem in order to secure a lock on black voters coast to coast. And in the South, where you said Cuomo would lose..I added Abrams' pull to that equation and suddenly to YOU,,it makes no sense at all - because you're still trying to figure how Biden pulled off S.C. (I just told you what everyone knows).

There's shoving down throats there's typical GOP mental blindness at full throttle keeping things the way you wish them to be..facts be damned.

You don't do anything but scan black political sights, see they are thinking and walk away with more info than you know now. Easy peasy...I understand your fears.

So continue with dramatic nonsense you spin knowing absolutely nothing about the black or latino voter base, which is kinda good - you won't see what's coming like you didn't see the coming AOC.
There are only more coming over the horizon, and more Abrams types as well. It's the future, I'd say wake up but you've written off Abrams and what she respresents, I hope all GOP candidates follow your lead. It'll be their political doom.

BN747


The black vote is set in stone right now. Blacks that will vote Dem no matter who the VP is and Blacks that will vote Trump. Using a prop like Stacey Abrams isn't going to change that now. Especially since everyone knows Biden can't finish his term if he wins. Having a neophyte like Abrams who only knows divisive propaganda in the White House is too scary. Heck I would rather have Harris as President than her. She is a far left whack but she has guts and seasoning.
I am the Googlizer!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21734
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:47 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Abrams is a magnet for Black voter turnout, no one can deny that. You try endless to dismiss and ignore it, as if it means nothing,
The black vote brought joe Biden (your Dem choice expressed here by you 3 months ago) from the dead. You can deny that either.
But when I bring up the popularity of Abrams among blacks suddenly, the black means nothing, she must be dismissed and it's of no consequence because you can't beyond that blinding light that keeps you from ever having a broader perspective.

She is the #1 candidate for any Dem in order to secure a lock on black voters coast to coast. And in the South, where you said Cuomo would lose..I added Abrams' pull to that equation and suddenly to YOU,,it makes no sense at all - because you're still trying to figure how Biden pulled off S.C. (I just told you what everyone knows).

There's shoving down throats there's typical GOP mental blindness at full throttle keeping things the way you wish them to be..facts be damned.

You don't do anything but scan black political sights, see they are thinking and walk away with more info than you know now. Easy peasy...I understand your fears.

So continue with dramatic nonsense you spin knowing absolutely nothing about the black or latino voter base, which is kinda good - you won't see what's coming like you didn't see the coming AOC.
There are only more coming over the horizon, and more Abrams types as well. It's the future, I'd say wake up but you've written off Abrams and what she respresents, I hope all GOP candidates follow your lead. It'll be their political doom.

BN747


The black vote is set in stone right now. Blacks that will vote Dem no matter who the VP is and Blacks that will vote Trump. Using a prop like Stacey Abrams isn't going to change that now. Especially since everyone knows Biden can't finish his term if he wins. Having a neophyte like Abrams who only knows divisive propaganda in the White House is too scary. Heck I would rather have Harris as President than her. She is a far left whack but she has guts and seasoning.


Nik, people like you have been applauding and supporting and cheering on "divisive propaganda" from the White House for the past four years....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
afcjets
Posts: 3255
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:55 pm

NIKV69 wrote:

The black vote is set in stone right now. Blacks that will vote Dem no matter who the VP is and Blacks that will vote Trump. Using a prop like Stacey Abrams isn't going to change that now. Especially since everyone knows Biden can't finish his term if he wins. Having a neophyte like Abrams who only knows divisive propaganda in the White House is too scary. Heck I would rather have Harris as President than her. She is a far left whack but she has guts and seasoning.


It's not who blacks will vote for as much as it's who they will show up to vote for. Stacey wins over Kamala here as no one likes a prosecutor, especially people who make up a disproportionate number of being prosecuted.

I agree with what you say about Kamala having guts. I think she would actually enjoy screwing China as much as Trump does. She's not an idiot and not going to give everything back just because Trump was the one who got it. I bet she will want even more to proove she is not one to be messed with without having to start a war somewhere.
 
BN747
Posts: 7534
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:45 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Abrams is a magnet for Black voter turnout, no one can deny that. You try endless to dismiss and ignore it, as if it means nothing,
The black vote brought joe Biden (your Dem choice expressed here by you 3 months ago) from the dead. You can deny that either.
But when I bring up the popularity of Abrams among blacks suddenly, the black means nothing, she must be dismissed and it's of no consequence because you can't beyond that blinding light that keeps you from ever having a broader perspective.

She is the #1 candidate for any Dem in order to secure a lock on black voters coast to coast. And in the South, where you said Cuomo would lose..I added Abrams' pull to that equation and suddenly to YOU,,it makes no sense at all - because you're still trying to figure how Biden pulled off S.C. (I just told you what everyone knows).

There's shoving down throats there's typical GOP mental blindness at full throttle keeping things the way you wish them to be..facts be damned.

You don't do anything but scan black political sights, see they are thinking and walk away with more info than you know now. Easy peasy...I understand your fears.

So continue with dramatic nonsense you spin knowing absolutely nothing about the black or latino voter base, which is kinda good - you won't see what's coming like you didn't see the coming AOC.
There are only more coming over the horizon, and more Abrams types as well. It's the future, I'd say wake up but you've written off Abrams and what she respresents, I hope all GOP candidates follow your lead. It'll be their political doom.

BN747


The black vote is set in stone right now. Blacks that will vote Dem no matter who the VP is and Blacks that will vote Trump. Using a prop like Stacey Abrams isn't going to change that now. Especially since everyone knows Biden can't finish his term if he wins. Having a neophyte like Abrams who only knows divisive propaganda in the White House is too scary. Heck I would rather have Harris as President than her. She is a far left whack but she has guts and seasoning.


Boy, you just do not learn, do you?

They voted for Hilliary too..but the Turn Out did not materialize.

I know you THINK you know all voting blocks but you are so far from that it's sad to watch you try to play role of diversity understanding guru. David Duke is better at calculating those numbers than you.

Just as that super silly comment yesterday of you calling trump 'competent' was the final nail in your devotion to Fool on the Hill.

Point out one 'divisive' propaganda stance Abrams has taken....on anything! Just one. You can'y because some line you heard on Fox comes from the same
source convincing you trump is competent, which a 5 year old can spot in a heartbeat.

You are welcome to toss out your poorly uninformed understanding of any minority voting group ..but I think you've established the fact that you only reliable at tossing about Fox catch phrases with zero true understanding the nations reality..at best.

Turn out is the operative term. The black voting block does not flock to every Dem as you think in the way you think...far from it.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
GalaxyFlyer
Posts: 4971
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:44 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:11 pm

Draft Cuomo is the newest flavor of the day.
 
BN747
Posts: 7534
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:08 pm

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
Draft Cuomo is the newest flavor of the day.


The long storied thread of fear in human history is quite prominent, we people are shaken to frightened (as they are now) they will hitch their emotions to the supposed hero...and that is usually the guy who seizes the moment and doesn't let go.

In this saga it's Cuomo that took the torch. Had the Bumbler possessed a shred of understanding of humanity, esp. when they seek leadership he would have seized on it..and he did.
Problem is he did it 'The Apprentice style, which is contrived set of fiction, Cuomo saw the opportunity (along the heads up of what was headed his way and got in front of it in a big way.

He decided to drive it rather than it drive him from office (he was certainly headed for blame if he fiddled his thumbs...he's on solid ground now.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
NIKV69
Posts: 13211
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:23 pm

seb146 wrote:


Nik, people like you have been applauding and supporting and cheering on "divisive propaganda" from the White House for the past four years....



No I haven't that is your identify politics going crazy again. You group everyone that isn't far left into the same boat. Again Trump won with Obama voters.
I am the Googlizer!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21734
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:15 am

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:


Nik, people like you have been applauding and supporting and cheering on "divisive propaganda" from the White House for the past four years....



No I haven't that is your identify politics going crazy again. You group everyone that isn't far left into the same boat. Again Trump won with Obama voters.


I am speaking in the PRESENT tense. 2020. Not 2016.

Over the past three and a half years, all we hear form the MAGA cult is "but... but... but... HATE OBAMA!!!" and "but... but... but... HATE HILLARY!!!" and whatever subject change to deflect from what your cult leader actually said even when presented with the actual words used by him.

This ans ZERO NOTHING ZIP ZILCH NADA to do with Obama except in your cult minds. Nothing. N O T H I N G

Hundreds of links of proof of YOUR cult leader encouraging hate and racism and ignoring the law and the Constitution. The only response is "but.. but.. but.."

Stay on topic. With all of the links provided over the past 3.5 years, you have ZERO right to say "I never saw that" or "but.. but... but... OBAMA" or "but... but.. but.. HILLARY!!!" or "but.. but.. but.. DEMOCRAT!!!" or whatever deflection. Stop deflecting. You support this racist. Defend him. Do not deflect. If deflection is the only thing you have to support him, that is not support. You can not support him if you have to dig deep into the past. Defend the beatings of Asian AMERICANS. Defend the beatings of Jewish AMERICANS. Defend the beatings of trans AMERICANS. Defend the beatings of gay AMERICANS.

Go on. I'll wait.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
UnMAXed
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:55 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:16 pm

Eight women have come forward against Biden making sexual harassment claims & at least one sexual assault.
Say their names:
-Lucy Flores
-Amy Lappos
-D.J Hill
-Caitlyn Caruso
-Ally Coll
-Sofie Karasek
-Vail Kohnert-Yount
-Tara Reade
It's time to #UnEndorseBiden #TimesUpBiden
 
BN747
Posts: 7534
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:29 pm

UnMAXed wrote:
Eight women have come forward against Biden making sexual harassment claims & at least one sexual assault.
Say their names:
-Lucy Flores
-Amy Lappos
-D.J Hill
-Caitlyn Caruso
-Ally Coll
-Sofie Karasek
-Vail Kohnert-Yount
-Tara Reade
It's time to #UnEndorseBiden #TimesUpBiden


Biden should absolutely do that...now can you list the women in line to unveil the skeletons belonging to sexual predator president?
Because if your scale of balance is properly calibrated then your feelings re:this matter on Biden surely must triple and intensify under the weight of that list. Or is it a simple #UNpresidentrump?

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
NIKV69
Posts: 13211
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:37 pm

seb146 wrote:
I am speaking in the PRESENT tense. 2020. Not 2016.

Over the past three and a half years, all we hear form the MAGA cult is "but... but... but... HATE OBAMA!!!" and "but... but... but... HATE HILLARY!!!" and whatever subject change to deflect from what your cult leader actually said even when presented with the actual words used by him.

This ans ZERO NOTHING ZIP ZILCH NADA to do with Obama except in your cult minds. Nothing. N O T H I N G

Hundreds of links of proof of YOUR cult leader encouraging hate and racism and ignoring the law and the Constitution. The only response is "but.. but.. but.."

Stay on topic. With all of the links provided over the past 3.5 years, you have ZERO right to say "I never saw that" or "but.. but... but... OBAMA" or "but... but.. but.. HILLARY!!!" or "but.. but.. but.. DEMOCRAT!!!" or whatever deflection. Stop deflecting. You support this racist. Defend him. Do not deflect. If deflection is the only thing you have to support him, that is not support. You can not support him if you have to dig deep into the past. Defend the beatings of Asian AMERICANS. Defend the beatings of Jewish AMERICANS. Defend the beatings of trans AMERICANS. Defend the beatings of gay AMERICANS.

Go on. I'll wait.


As usual you invent some sort of insane scenario. Where did I defend any beatings? Again you can't explain how this person won the white house because you can't quite fathom how someone who voted Obama in 2012 voted Trump in 2016 so you revert back to this insanity that lives in your head,
I am the Googlizer!!!
 
BN747
Posts: 7534
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:48 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I am speaking in the PRESENT tense. 2020. Not 2016.

Over the past three and a half years, all we hear form the MAGA cult is "but... but... but... HATE OBAMA!!!" and "but... but... but... HATE HILLARY!!!" and whatever subject change to deflect from what your cult leader actually said even when presented with the actual words used by him.

This ans ZERO NOTHING ZIP ZILCH NADA to do with Obama except in your cult minds. Nothing. N O T H I N G

Hundreds of links of proof of YOUR cult leader encouraging hate and racism and ignoring the law and the Constitution. The only response is "but.. but.. but.."

Stay on topic. With all of the links provided over the past 3.5 years, you have ZERO right to say "I never saw that" or "but.. but... but... OBAMA" or "but... but.. but.. HILLARY!!!" or "but.. but.. but.. DEMOCRAT!!!" or whatever deflection. Stop deflecting. You support this racist. Defend him. Do not deflect. If deflection is the only thing you have to support him, that is not support. You can not support him if you have to dig deep into the past. Defend the beatings of Asian AMERICANS. Defend the beatings of Jewish AMERICANS. Defend the beatings of trans AMERICANS. Defend the beatings of gay AMERICANS.

Go on. I'll wait.


As usual you invent some sort of insane scenario. Where did I defend any beatings? Again you can't explain how this person won the white house because you can't quite fathom how someone who voted Obama in 2012 voted Trump in 2016 so you revert back to this insanity that lives in your head,



Funny, I see a more lethal level of insanity in your expressed comments supporting everything the the Rapist/Grifter/Liar-in-Chief, the endless string of overlooking and free passes for near daily acts, speeches, antics, associations of the most despicable kind from America's leader.

And no, Obama voters did not vote your clown hero. Some white Obama voters certainly did 2% of the blacks who did not stay home did follow those two magpies, Diaper & shit or is it Diamond and whatever, who were promoted for running around clowning for trump ...and those Uncle Toms certainly did not vote for Obama in the first place.

If black voters voted for trump, the numbers would be there...they aren't

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pol ... hem-black/
4.4 million 2012 Obama voters stayed home in 2016 — more than a third of them black

trump got a meager 2% (8%) over Romney's paltry 6%.
And I bet those 2% are embarrassed for falling for his 'What have you got lose bullshit line...now they see exactly what he's about - nothing!


BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21734
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:19 am

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I am speaking in the PRESENT tense. 2020. Not 2016.

Over the past three and a half years, all we hear form the MAGA cult is "but... but... but... HATE OBAMA!!!" and "but... but... but... HATE HILLARY!!!" and whatever subject change to deflect from what your cult leader actually said even when presented with the actual words used by him.

This ans ZERO NOTHING ZIP ZILCH NADA to do with Obama except in your cult minds. Nothing. N O T H I N G

Hundreds of links of proof of YOUR cult leader encouraging hate and racism and ignoring the law and the Constitution. The only response is "but.. but.. but.."

Stay on topic. With all of the links provided over the past 3.5 years, you have ZERO right to say "I never saw that" or "but.. but... but... OBAMA" or "but... but.. but.. HILLARY!!!" or "but.. but.. but.. DEMOCRAT!!!" or whatever deflection. Stop deflecting. You support this racist. Defend him. Do not deflect. If deflection is the only thing you have to support him, that is not support. You can not support him if you have to dig deep into the past. Defend the beatings of Asian AMERICANS. Defend the beatings of Jewish AMERICANS. Defend the beatings of trans AMERICANS. Defend the beatings of gay AMERICANS.

Go on. I'll wait.


As usual you invent some sort of insane scenario. Where did I defend any beatings? Again you can't explain how this person won the white house because you can't quite fathom how someone who voted Obama in 2012 voted Trump in 2016 so you revert back to this insanity that lives in your head,


The MAGA base defends beatings when they say "yeah, well, it was just one guy" or "they are very fine people" or deflect to anything irrelevant. When the MAGA fans refuse to hold their leader accountable and demand an apology for fanning the flames of racism ("china virus" and "very fine people" and "Mexicans are drug dealers and rapists" and so forth) you are saying it is okay.

Remember when you all insisted Obama was a racist because of Jerimiah Wright? Even though Obama distanced himself from Wright several times and even resigned from the church. Obama did the right thing. Called out what was wrong. The MAGA crew will not do that ever. They had thousands of chances over the past 4 years. Crickets. The ones who do are fired.

The longer you MAGA crew back up the lies and racism, the longer you all deserve to be called racists and liars. Don't like it? Call out your leader. You all have been given thousands of examples over the past 4 years.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
KFTG
Posts: 531
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:08 am

Re: Can Biden defeat Trump to become President?

Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:20 am

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlueberryWheats, ChrisKen, Clipper727, IgorD, L410Turbolet, THS214, tommy1808 and 24 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos