KFTG
Topic Author

Trump Ally Rick Wiles: "God is spreading it in your synagogues!"

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:44 pm

From https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/rick-wiles-says-god-is-spreading-the-coronavirus-in-synagogues-as-punishment-for-opposing-jesus/:

“Stay out of those things,” Wiles said of the synagogues. “There’s a plague in them. God’s dealing with false religions. God’s dealing with those who oppose his son, Jesus Christ. He’s dealing with the forces of Antichrist. There is a plague moving upon the Earth right now, and the people that are going into the synagogues are coming out with the virus.”

“It’s spreading in Israel through the synagogues,” Wiles continued. “God is spreading it in your synagogues! You are under judgment because you oppose his son, Jesus Christ. That is why you have a plague in your synagogues. Repent and believe on the name of Jesus Christ, and the plague will stop.”

Donald Trump has repeatedly granted Rick Wiles White House press credentials: https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/virulent-anti-semite-rick-wiles-has-once-again-received-white-house-press-credentials/

flipdewaf

Re: Trump Ally Rick Wiles: "God is spreading it in your synagogues!"

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:48 pm

Mary was spreading it, its a much more likely scenario than Jesus being born of a virgin...

Fred

T4thH

Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:35 am

Do we have to open every times, a far right muppet writes something stupid regarding Coronavirus, an own thread, especially, when he is additional a far right anti semite NAZI?
Is it really worth to torture these poor bits and bytes with something useless?

Can we not just post it in one of the other threads? Or open one thread for such a xxx (you are free to implement every word for the xxx, as far it is a really one of the "bad" ones).

Aaron747

Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:47 am

Oh Jared...Jared...where are you?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

seb146

Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:24 am

They keep saying they are not racist and anti-Semitic but their actions show they are both.....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

CaptHadley

Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:45 am

flipdewaf wrote:
Mary was spreading it, its a much more likely scenario than Jesus being born of a virgin...

Fred

Hey everybody it's Fred!! Fred is an atheist in case you didn't know that.

ltbewr

Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:34 am

We need to tune out these sick extremists, stop giving them any attention they crave.

tommy1808

Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:48 am

CaptHadley wrote:
flipdewaf wrote:

Fred

Be like Fred.

ltbewr wrote:
We need to tune out these sick extremists, stop giving them any attention they crave.

Too bad no one can Alex Jones him over this...

T4thH wrote:
Do we have to open every times, a far right muppet writes something stupid regarding Coronavirus, an own thread, especially, when he is additional a far right anti semite NAZI?

Well, Trumps reaction to the corona virus makes a lot more sense if you take this guy to be a presidential policy advisor.

Best regards
Thomaa
....the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero

flipdewaf

Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:14 am

CaptHadley wrote:
flipdewaf wrote:

Fred

Actually I chose my comments more because of the associated play on words, it’s just that the silly religious bit made the play possible.

But why shouldn’t I shout my atheism from the rooftops, would seem a bit weird to assume that theists get to do it but atheists not? Hey-ho, back to the special privileges of the religious I guesss...

Fred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommy1808

Re: Trump Ally Rick Wiles:

Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:10 am

flipdewaf wrote:
CaptHadley wrote:
flipdewaf wrote:

Fred

Actually I chose my comments more because of the associated play on words, it’s just that the silly religious bit made the play possible.

But why shouldn’t I shout my atheism from the rooftops, would seem a bit weird to assume that theists get to do it but atheists not? Hey-ho, back to the special privileges of the religious I guesss...

Fred

can´t have religious folks realize that there are lots of non-believers around them.....

best regards
Thomas

scbriml

Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:48 am

CaptHadley wrote:
flipdewaf wrote:

Fred

He’s not alone.

tommy1808 wrote:
flipdewaf wrote:
CaptHadley wrote:

Fred

can´t have religious folks realize that there are lots of non-believers around them.....

best regards
Thomas

Amen!
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

readytotaxi

Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:28 pm

Not sure what is going to be responsible for the most deaths, coronavirus or religious beliefs :box:
you don't get a second chance to make a first impression!
Growing older, but not up.

einsteinboricua

Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:53 pm

readytotaxi wrote:
Not sure what is going to be responsible for the most deaths, coronavirus or religious beliefs :box:

Coronavirus, obviously. Because the religious beliefs dictate that:
1. This is God's will (because he works in mysterious ways)
2. This is punishment for our sins
3. This is because there's no prayer in schools
4. God will get angry if we miss Sunday church (such a narcissistic deity, don't you think?)

It's never religion's fault. If you get sick, then pick 1-4; if you don't get sick, glory! You've just become a rebel for your cause.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

MaverickM11

Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:14 pm

This is absolutely 100% on brand. Billy Graham thought Hitler "had the right idea but went about it wrong". The grifter gnome from Dallas that blessed the new embassy in Jerusalem calls Jews the synagogue of Satan. Anti semitism is a core, non negotiable value of evangelicals.
E pur si muove -Galileo

tommy1808

Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:51 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
readytotaxi wrote:

Coronavirus, obviously. Because the religious beliefs dictate that:
1. This is God's will (because he works in mysterious ways)
2. This is punishment for our sins
3. This is because there's no prayer in schools
4. God will get angry if we miss Sunday church (such a narcissistic deity, don't you think?)

It's never religion's fault. If you get sick, then pick 1-4; if you don't get sick, glory! You've just become a rebel for your cause.

The upside: we will have plenty of statistical data to see who believes in the right god. So far I think Sunni Islam seems to have the right idea about who and how to worship.

Best regards
Thomas