Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

BN747
Topic Author

Now it comes out: trump Stake in non-FDA approved Hydroxychloroquine Sales for Covid-19 Cure

Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:52 pm

Report: Donald Trump Has Stake In Hydroxychloroquine Drugmaker

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/donald-t ... 13777.html

Well of course, he said he be hands off on private enterprise while president. And half the country believed him.
His Emolument clause violations unmasked that lie.

Now, not only was he told 4 months ago the coronavirus pandemic was coming and that millions would perish...but he was busy lining up ducks to make bucks on the backs of anticipated deaths.

This perfectly his peddling of Hydroxychloroquine straight from the White House.

Money, America's first openly Greedy president simply can not help himself.

BN747
Last edited by BN747 on Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

casinterest

Re: Now it comes out: trump Stake in non-FDA approved Hydroxychloroquine Sales for Coronavirus Illness

Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:58 pm

Who would have guessed it?
The most swampy president ever.
Where ever you go, there you are.

casinterest

Re: Now it comes out: trump Stake in non-FDA approved Hydroxychloroquine Sales for Coronavirus Illness

Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:00 pm

From the article
Trump “has a small personal financial interest” in Sanofi, the French drugmaker that makes Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine, The New York Times reported Monday.

In addition, Sanofi’s largest shareholders include a mutual fund company run by major Republican donor Ken Fisher, the paper said. Trump’s three family trusts, as of last year, each had investments in a mutual fund whose largest holding was Sanofi, according to the Times. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross also had ties to the drugmaker, the Times reported.

Trump’s “assertiveness” in promoting the drug contrary to the recommendation of top health experts “has raised questions about his motives,” the Times noted.

This is just unreal, and makes the current status of our government response look even worse.

tommy1808

Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:17 pm

Well, that explains is slow reactions.... needs patients to make money....

Best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

einsteinboricua

Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:19 pm

casinterest wrote:
Who would have guessed it?
The most swampy president ever.

Who cares? He's owning the libz and putting God loving judges on the bench, putting "Murca Ferst", making it great again, and keeping our gunz safe from them commie libz!
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

dtw2hyd

Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:20 pm

It is a sub-cent/dose generic drug. Even if it is a cent total amount spent is $290,000.

How many $$Millions he is going to make operating this syndicate, How much is Cohen's cut?
All posts are just opinions.

frmrCapCadet

Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:22 pm

And the 30% will still love him. But with even greater intensity.
Buffet: the airline business...has eaten up capital...like..no other (business)

tommy1808

Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:29 pm

dtw2hyd wrote:
How many $$Millions he is going to make operating this syndicate, How much is Cohen's cut?

Don't forget you are talking about this guy: https://splinternews.com/lets-remember- ... 1793849388

Best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

dtw2hyd

Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:49 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
dtw2hyd wrote:

Don't forget you are talking about this guy: https://splinternews.com/lets-remember- ... 1793849388

Best regards
Thomas

I am not defending Trump's intelligence or motives. This is not the time to gaslight out of spite particularly by responsible members of media.

Take 4/6 press conference.

1) Your HHS IG said testing is a failure. That was a post-mortem as of 3/23, who cares in a dynamic situation changing every hour.
2) You banned 3M from exporting from US, so some SIG told me to gaslight, I am going to lie to you that India rejected exports of Malaria drug, How do you respond?
3) Dr. Brix, Did you really say Americans not to buy grocers/medicines this week? I am just here to gaslight.

casinterest

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:29 pm

dtw2hyd wrote:
It is a sub-cent/dose generic drug. Even if it is a cent total amount spent is $290,000.

Guess what, the non generic is prescribed more often because it has less side effects.

Cost per pill $11

https://www.google.com/search?q=plaquenil+cost.

Pyrex

Re: Now it comes out: trump Stake in non-FDA approved Hydroxychloroquine Sales for Covid-19 Cure

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:42 pm

1) As has been said, this is a generic drug

2) Sanofi is one of the largest drug manufacturers in the world, part of many stock indexes and a portfolio company of many, many mutual funds - I would venture a good guess that most U.S. folks on this forum own shares of Sanofi through their 401k and don't even realize it

3) This drug represents a tiny fraction of the overall revenue of Sanofi

4) Not sure if this "news" article is driven by ignorance of how mutual funds work or pure TDS, but it is the definition of piss-poor "journalism"
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

N583JB

Re: Now it comes out: trump Stake in non-FDA approved Hydroxychloroquine Sales for Covid-19 Cure

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:46 pm

I cannot BELIEVE the President of the United States would have a mutual fund. The nerve of him!

Glad to see that even in an earth-changing pandemic, some people's blind hatred for the President still "trumps" reality.

casinterest

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:46 pm

Pyrex wrote:

2) Sanofi is one of the largest drug manufacturers in the world, part of many stock indexes and a portfolio company of many, many mutual funds - I would venture a good guess that most U.S. folks on this forum own shares of Sanofi through their 401k and don't even realize it

4) Not sure if this "news" article is driven by ignorance of how mutual funds work or pure TDS, but it is the definition of piss-poor "journalism"

1. The Generic is not what Sanofi sells. It sells them ore prescribed less side effects drug
2. I bet somewhere it is there, but this is a big portfolio holing of Trump's
3. You could change that to REPRESENTED in the past prior to Covid, if it is proven as an effective drug, or demanded by consumers since Trump promotes it
4. There is also this article.

https://lawandcrime.com/covid-19-pandem ... -to-trump/

casinterest

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:49 pm

Interesting article.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoy ... c0e8872603

Trump’s three family trusts have investments in a Dodge & Cox mutual fund, with Sanofi as the largest holding, according to the Times.
Forbes estimates the value of Trump’s Sanofi holdings to be less than $3,000.
Billionaire Ken Fisher, a major Republican donor (including to Trump) is one of Sanofi’s largest shareholders, while Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross used to run a fund that invested in Sanofi, the Times reported.

MaverickM11

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:51 pm

I think you're giving him way too much credit. Trump probably got the news that one drug might possibly work and he's run with it ever since a) he's as dumb as a box of rocks and b) he can never be wrong.
I don't take responsibility at all

AirWorthy99

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:53 pm

This thread is so absurd.

Trump is taking millions in losses from his hotels and resorts being closed by a lock-down and the measures he is supporting as president.

And the "worse" for him is that he isn't taking one cent from the bailout he and congress approved to help those industries hurting by this crisis. So for being president he is taking a beating financially. Had he not been president he would have taken bailout money that his companies need, but he won't. Yet here you are making some conspiracy theory of Trump making money out of this drug.

Trump is promoting this drug because, what do you have to lose if you are in ICU and your prospects of recovering are bad? This drug won't kill you, more than COVID19 would. It would seem you have more to gain from taking the drug than not using it. Common sense.
“It’s easy to confuse ‘what is’ with ‘what ought to be,’ especially when ‘what is’ has worked out in your favor.” Tyrion Lannister

PPVRA

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:53 pm

Expired patent. Numerous generics available.

Tempest in a teapot....
"If goods do not cross borders, soldiers will" - Frederic Bastiat

casinterest

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:55 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
I think you're giving him way too much credit. Trump probably got the news that one drug might possibly work and he's run with it ever since a) he's as dumb as a box of rocks and b) he can never be wrong.

Probably, and he is hoping on hope that it is something he can latch onto, now that he will own one of the worst economic downfalls and unemployment in history.

Pyrex

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:56 pm

casinterest wrote:
Pyrex wrote:

1. The Generic is not what Sanofi sells. It sells them ore prescribed less side effects drug
3. You could change that to REPRESENTED in the past prior to Covid, if it is proven as an effective drug, or demanded by consumers since Trump promotes it

Big portfolio holding of Trump's? Worth less than $3k? How large do you think his portfolio is?

Also, and I can't believe I need to explain this, but Ken Fisher is not one of the largest holders. At the most, mutual funds managed by Ken Fisher are one of the largest holders of Sanofi, but I very much doubt it given Sanofi hás a market cap of $112 billion (more than Ken Fisher's entire AUM).

GDB

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:58 pm

Guess what I picked up today, on my daily short exercise and in this case, also to pick up a perscription?
Methotrexate, Clobazam and Hydroxychloroquine.

Clobazam is an epilepsy control med, the other two for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Hydroxychloroquine though I took it from 2005-2011, was reintroduced for last year as I reported though generally under reasonable control, the RA was picking up again (I switched to a 3 day week in Jan 2016 at work) and I am on maximum dosage for the primary disease controller, Methotrexate.

Hydroxychloroquine as many now know, is used in anti malarial treatments and against Lupus, a far worse relative illness wise to my Rheumatoid Arthritis as auto-immune conditions go.
The thought that this shitbag carnival barker, a sage to the bigoted and just stupid, is touting Hydroxychloroquine as some 'cure' for Covid-19 when none exists, even blocking a direct question on this to the only person qualified in the room to properly answer it, speaks volumes.

I am not at all surprised that he and his vile cronies seek to profit from this, even to extent of pushing an unproven treatment for it, which has already caused a run on it for those who need it. Need it a whole lot more than I do.
My Pharmacist did say there were some issues with supply right now, so I ordered Hydroxychloroquine a bit sooner than I might otherwise.
So far at least, the madness around this seems to have escaped the UK, though Trump has pressured other governments into possibly seeing it as a 'cure'.

The usual playbook from this rancid, actually evil US Administration, deny, pretend, then profit.
Only this time, Trump's own 'base' are at risk too. How long do they intend to stay stupid for as the death toll rises and does so way beyond areas like NY, CA and others?
Last edited by GDB on Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

einsteinboricua

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:00 pm

Pyrex wrote:

Maybe so, but most folks on the forum are not government officials with influence to push one drug over another.

Pyrex wrote:
Given that it could e the drug in demand, that tiny fraction of revenue could explode to be the biggest form of revenue, especially if demand for other drugs collapses.

Pyrex wrote:

In other words, do not question the great wisdom and decision making of the Dear Leader.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

casinterest

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:02 pm

Pyrex wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Pyrex wrote:

Big portfolio holding of Trump's? Worth less than $3k? How large do you think his portfolio is?

Also, and I can't believe I need to explain this, but Ken Fisher is not one of the largest holders. At the most, mutual funds managed by Ken Fisher are one of the largest holders of Sanofi, but I very much doubt it given Sanofi hás a market cap of $112 billion (more than Ken Fisher's entire AUM).

I doubt is is 3000, unless Trump just has the fund in all three trusts for the fun of it.

AirWorthy99

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:03 pm

PPVRA wrote:

Tempest in a teapot....

Thank you for debunking this entire thread with not too many words.
“It’s easy to confuse ‘what is’ with ‘what ought to be,’ especially when ‘what is’ has worked out in your favor.” Tyrion Lannister

Pyrex

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:08 pm

casinterest wrote:
Interesting article.

Trump’s three family trusts have investments in a Dodge & Cox mutual fund, with Sanofi as the largest holding, according to the Times.
Billionaire Ken Fisher, a major Republican donor (including to Trump) is one of Sanofi’s largest shareholders, while Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross used to run a fund that invested in Sanofi, the Times reported.

Just looking at the MSCI World Index, Sanofi is 0.26%. So, basically, someone owning $1.15 million of a mutual fund that tracks the MSCI World Index (a pretty common index giving an investor a diversified exposure to the global economy) will own a $3,000 stake in Sanofi. If that is all he owns in Sanofi, either his mutual fund exposure is a tiny percentage of his net worth or he is severally underweight Sanofi.

casinterest

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:10 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:
PPVRA wrote:

Tempest in a teapot....

Numerous Generics are available under normal circumstances.
Do either of you actually understand Supply and Demand? I guess that is why Airworthy still doesn't understand why we are trying to flatten the curve.

casinterest

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:14 pm

Pyrex wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Interesting article.

Just looking at the MSCI World Index, Sanofi is 0.26%. So, basically, someone owning $1.15 million of a mutual fund that tracks the MSCI World Index (a pretty common index giving an investor a diversified exposure to the global economy) will own a $3,000 stake in Sanofi. If that is all he owns in Sanofi, either his mutual fund exposure is a tiny percentage of his net worth or he is severally underweight Sanofi.

Yes, but DODWX which holds Sanofi is at 2.9%, so therere assumng he has 100,000 invested across three portfolios gives him the 3000, but at the end of the day, how many portfolios is he holding if he can only put 100,000 into one, Things get messy with multiple portfolios.

PPVRA

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:18 pm

casinterest wrote:
AirWorthy99 wrote:
PPVRA wrote:

Tempest in a teapot....

Do either of you actually understand Supply and Demand? I guess that is why Airworthy still doesn't understand why we are trying to flatten the curve.

Numerous generic manufacturers of this drug exist. They are ramping up production of the drug. There are companies that don’t even make this drug that are looking to make it.

casinterest

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:20 pm

PPVRA wrote:
casinterest wrote:
AirWorthy99 wrote:

Numerous generic manufacturers of this drug exist. They are ramping up production of the drug. There are companies that don’t even make this drug that are looking to make it.

Hopefully they will, but at the end of the day and with the immediate need, it may be better for them to license from someone who already has the formula.

alfa164

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:22 pm

frmrCapCadet wrote:

Well, if many of them follow his suggestion and start taking hydroxychloroquine, that 30% may shrink quickly...

;)

AirWorthy99 wrote:
This drug won't kill you, more than COVID19 would. It would seem you have more to gain from taking the drug than not using it.

Tell that to the couple in Arizona that tried it. At least, tell that to the half-of-that-couple that is trying to survive.
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

GDB

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:23 pm

A dodgy, untrustworthy 'study', the coalition of shit comprising MAGA fools, FOX, 'anti-vaxxers', the odd Tech Billionaire getting into subjects they know little about and at the apex, King Rat himself. And how it played out;

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... virus-drug

Just what you don't need in an international pandemic.
The very worst people in charge at the worst time.

dtw2hyd

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:24 pm

If Trump is betting his investments on a third world generic drug for a mostly eradicated disease, it just shows his intelligence.

I would rather buy the theory that he is betting on this drug to reduce the body count and improve his chances of reelection.

Both are long shots, but second one at least makes sense.

casinterest

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:26 pm

dtw2hyd wrote:
If Trump is betting his investments on a third world generic drug for a mostly eradicated disease, it just shows his intelligence.

I would rather buy the theory that he is betting on this drug to reduce the body count and improve his chances of reelection.

Both are long shots, but second one at least makes sense.

I tend to agree it is the second, as Trump is much better at losing money than anything else, and at this time he probably knows that we are going to be in this shelter-in-place state for months.

//edit
However I also do not doubt that the circle jerk that comprises the right wing has given flight to this and only reinforced it back to Trump as there are considerable financial benefits for this course of action. Trump's holdings may be secondary, but it his lack of restraint in an unproven treatment that is an issue, and it lends credence to financial/poticial gain on his part when he continues to push unproven notions.
Last edited by casinterest on Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DocLightning

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:27 pm

Pyrex wrote:

Mark this on the Calendar: I agree with Pyrex.

I'm probably one of the only people on this forum who doesn't directly own any pharmaceutical stocks specifically because I was very careful to avoid them when building my portfolio. I do have some mutuals that include some pharma stocks, but generally speaking, mutuals are considered acceptable.

I think that Mr. Trump's zeal for this drug was that he (like me) was hoping that this was the "silver bullet" that was going to reduce the ICU admission rate by some 90% if we could give it to everyone diagnosed with COVID-19 up front. If that had happened, the crisis would be over, the economy would not have tanked, and Mr. Trump's re-election prospects would be much stronger than they are now. But at present, with the state of testing being so poor and the supply of hydroxychloroquine being inadequate, that isn't what happened. I do suspect that this drug might have the potential to reduce ICU admission rate significantly if given very early in the course of the disease (antivirals for acute viral infections work only if given very early in the course of the disease, so I'm not surprised that giving hydroxychloroquine to people who are already in the ICU isn't helping them). But in order to do that we're going to need *a lot* of it and we're going to need to be able to test people for it with a rapid (minutes to hours) turnaround time. That means over 350 million tests and at least 200 million courses of hydroxychloroquine. The tests will probably need to be multimethodological, combining rt-PCR, antigen, and antibody testing.

So believe me, I do not doubt for one instant that Mr. Trump's hopes were pinned on this drug out of pure self-interest because that's the only interest he knows. But I don't think that any financial entanglements entered into it.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

Pyrex

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:34 pm

alfa164 wrote:
frmrCapCadet wrote:

Well, if many of them follow his suggestion and start taking hydroxychloroquine, that 30% may shrink quickly...

;)

AirWorthy99 wrote:
This drug won't kill you, more than COVID19 would. It would seem you have more to gain from taking the drug than not using it.

Tell that to the couple in Arizona that tried it. At least, tell that to the half-of-that-couple that is trying to survive.

The couple from Arizona did not take the drug, they took fish tank cleaner...

N583JB

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:55 pm

alfa164 wrote:
frmrCapCadet wrote:

;)

AirWorthy99 wrote:

You mean the couple that ingested fish aquarium cleaner because it sounded kinda like a medication?

bgm

Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:20 pm

N583JB wrote:
I cannot BELIEVE the President of the United States would have a mutual fund. The nerve of him!

Glad to see that even in an earth-changing pandemic, some people's blind hatred for the President still "trumps" reality.

The only ones blind are the sycophantic morons that continue to support this piss poor President who’s months of inaction will cost hundreds of thousands of lives.

We are fully aware of the reality of the situation. It’s not a Democratic hoax, imagine that?
Hires only the best people... lol

seb146

Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:55 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:

Trump is taking millions in losses from his hotels and resorts being closed by a lock-down and the measures he is supporting as president.

And the "worse" for him is that he isn't taking one cent from the bailout he and congress approved to help those industries hurting by this crisis. So for being president he is taking a beating financially. Had he not been president he would have taken bailout money that his companies need, but he won't. Yet here you are making some conspiracy theory of Trump making money out of this drug.

Trump is promoting this drug because, what do you have to lose if you are in ICU and your prospects of recovering are bad? This drug won't kill you, more than COVID19 would. It would seem you have more to gain from taking the drug than not using it. Common sense.

That couple in Arizona lost bigly. Recall that the husband died. But, as long as the smartest man in the world keeps pushing this unproven drug, what do we have to lose?

Covid-19 is a virus. Malaria is a parasite. Not even close to being the same thing. But, please continue to defend the most intelligent, most richest, most righteous, thinnest, youngest leader this country has ever known....... :roll: :roll: :roll:
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Newark727

Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:58 pm

I don't think there's necessarily a financial motive at play here. Trump has no idea how to manage an epidemic, but he does know how to ballyhoo, having hawked real estate, airlines, steak, bottled water, and alpaca farms, among other things. (I may have made up that last one.) So he's trying to use the skill he does have to cover for the one he doesn't, by talking up this hydroxychloroquine. Since it's just ballyhoo, whether or not it actually works isn't terribly important.

Of course, I can't rule out some of the opportunistic reptiles Trump has surrounded himself with using this chance to make a quick buck.

alfa164

Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:03 pm

Pyrex]The couple from Arizona did not take the drug, they took fish tank cleaner...[/quote]

[quote="N583JB wrote:
You mean the couple that ingested fish aquarium cleaner because it sounded kinda like a medication?

Fish tank cleaner that contained exactly the same ingredient that Trump was promoting. Not "sounded like"; it was the same. And it is the same drug that he and many of his family and friends have a financial interest in. Go figure.

"Trump either didn’t consider any of these consequences before touting the chemicals as potentially effective and definitely safe, or didn’t care."

https://arcdigital.media/how-much-is-trump-responsible-for-a-chloroquine-related-death-in-arizona-208868ec964

"Highly educated avid politics-watchers... may treat anything Trump says with a grain of salt. But that doesn’t mean everyone does. As a national leader, Trump bears responsibility for his words and foreseeable interpretations of them. He’s the president of frightened people, old people, Democrats, and “unimaginable morons” too."
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

Pyrex

Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:10 pm

alfa164 wrote:
Pyrex]The couple from Arizona did not take the drug, they took fish tank cleaner...[/quote]

[quote="N583JB wrote:

Fish tank cleaner that contained exactly the same ingredient that Trump was promoting. Not "sounded like"; it was the same. And it is the same drug that he and many of his family and friends have a financial interest in. Go figure.

"Trump either didn’t consider any of these consequences before touting the chemicals as potentially effective and definitely safe, or didn’t care."

https://arcdigital.media/how-much-is-trump-responsible-for-a-chloroquine-related-death-in-arizona-208868ec964

"Highly educated avid politics-watchers... may treat anything Trump says with a grain of salt. But that doesn’t mean everyone does. As a national leader, Trump bears responsibility for his words and foreseeable interpretations of them. He’s the president of frightened people, old people, Democrats, and “unimaginable morons” too."

And what other ingredients? And in what doses? And how much did they take?

Newark727

Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:12 pm

Pyrex wrote:

It's almost as if doctoring should be left to the doctors...

MaverickM11

Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:22 pm

Newark727 wrote:
Pyrex wrote:

It's almost as if doctoring should be left to the doctors...

Nah just take it! What have you got to lose? Put it in your Sanka!

AirWorthy99 wrote:
And the "worse" for him is that he isn't taking one cent from the bailout he and congress approved to help those industries hurting by this crisis.

He just ousted the watchdog overseeing the bailout, so we can rely on you defending him serving himself from the trough in no time!

N583JB

Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:47 pm

alfa164 wrote:

[quote="N583JB wrote:

It wasn't the exact same ingredient. It was a different compound with a similar-sounding name. What these people did was akin to hearing their doctor say that apples are healthy and then drinking a gallon of apple-scented floor cleaner.

jordanh

Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:55 pm

N583JB wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
N583JB wrote:

It wasn't the exact same ingredient. It was a different compound with a similar-sounding name. What these people did was akin to hearing their doctor say that apples are healthy and then drinking a gallon of apple-scented floor cleaner.

Really? Are you a doctor? Did you even read the article: “Chloroquine (also known as chloroquine phosphate) is an antimalarial medicine.”

Whoops.

PPVRA

Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:05 pm

“Daniel E. Brooks, MD, the medical director of the Banner Poison and Drug Information Center, said the hospital was informed the couple took “at least a couple of days’ worth of normal dosing” of chloroquine phosphate as a preventive agent against COVID-19.”

https://www.pharmacypracticenews.com/Co ... D-19/57707

bgm

Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:07 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:

Would you care to comment on the amount of money his resorts (specifically Mar-A-Lago) have received from the government due to his extended stays there?
Hires only the best people... lol

MaverickM11

Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:26 pm

bgm wrote:
AirWorthy99 wrote:

Would you care to comment on the amount of money his resorts (specifically Mar-A-Lago) have received from the government due to his extended stays there?

And the dozens of emergency golf carts in the midst of a pandemic?

NIKV69

Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:44 pm

casinterest wrote:
dtw2hyd wrote:

Guess what, the non generic is prescribed more often because it has less side effects.

Cost per pill $11

Not only this but this drug is already established and treats other maladies. I wonder what will be the story when this drug is found to work against Covid-19? TDS at it's best.
I am the Googlizer!!!

BN747
Topic Author

Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:59 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
dtw2hyd wrote:

Cost per pill $11

Not only this but this drug is already established and treats other maladies. I wonder what will be the story when this drug is found to work against Covid-19? TDS at it's best.

Uh huh...you go first...

...oh that's right, the couple in AZ did and one died and the other hanging on for dear life.
But drink away, you've been at for nearly 4 years. Be sure to stock up cuz Nov 2020 is on the way.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

casinterest

Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:59 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
dtw2hyd wrote:

Cost per pill $11

The drug has not been proven to be effective yet. You are the one suffering TDS. You think all the crap that comes out of his mouth is gold.