Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

JJJ

Re: Now it comes out: trump Stake in non-FDA approved Hydroxychloroquine Sales for Covid-19 Cure

Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:08 pm

[twoid][/twoid]
PPVRA wrote:
“Daniel E. Brooks, MD, the medical director of the Banner Poison and Drug Information Center, said the hospital was informed the couple took “at least a couple of days’ worth of normal dosing” of chloroquine phosphate as a preventive agent against COVID-19.”

https://www.pharmacypracticenews.com/Co ... D-19/57707

Likewise, a few people overdosed with HCO in Nigeria after hearing the same speech by Trump.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

afcjets

Re: Now it comes out: trump Stake in non-FDA approved Hydroxychloroquine Sales for Covid-19 Cure

Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:48 pm

seb146 wrote:
Covid-19 is a virus. Malaria is a parasite. Not even close to being the same thing. But, please continue to defend the most intelligent, most richest, most righteous, thinnest, youngest leader this country has ever known....... :roll: :roll: :roll:

If it works by preventing a cytokine storm (an overactive immune response) it doesn't matter. Your immune system reacts to attacks other than parasites. It can also react to a virus, bacterial infection, allergen, etc. I think that's how that drug works but you will have to ask a doctor.

Newark727

Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:00 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Covid-19 is a virus. Malaria is a parasite. Not even close to being the same thing. But, please continue to defend the most intelligent, most richest, most righteous, thinnest, youngest leader this country has ever known....... :roll: :roll: :roll:

If it works by preventing a cytokine storm (an overactive immune response) it doesn't matter. Your immune system reacts to attacks other than parasites. It can also react to a virus, bacterial infection, allergen, etc. I think that's how that drug works but you will have to ask a doctor.

I believe DocLightning briefly addressed the proposed mechanism for hydroxychloroquine in the virology thread he made.

dtw2hyd

Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:24 pm

It really doesn't matter whether the drug works or not, if it works will we have enough, without Trump's arm twisting world/business leaders we wouldn't. We don't want to be in the same boat as with 3M with N95 masks.

At the end of the day it is your doctor who has to prescribe, not Trump.

Bill Gates made an interesting comment about pursuing multiple paths for vaccine, yes few $Billions will be wasted, but $$Trillions will be saved. Same logic applies here.

BN747
Topic Author

Re: Now it comes out: trump Stake in non-FDA approved Hydroxychloroquine Sales for Coronavirus Illness

Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:50 pm

casinterest wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Guess what, the non generic is prescribed more often because it has less side effects.

Cost per pill $11

https://www.google.com/search?q=plaquenil+cost.

Not only this but this drug is already established and treats other maladies. I wonder what will be the story when this drug is found to work against Covid-19? TDS at it's best.

The drug has not been proven to be effective yet. You are the one suffering TDS. You think all the crap that comes out of his mouth is gold.

No, we are are the ones with the bogus TDS..they are the ones with full blown TIS trump Insanity Syndrome.

None of them are disturbed that prez Chunky vocally expressed his insistence that he oversee the stimulus funds for corporations.
Who doesn't think the bank robber protecting the bank is a bad idea. Odds are a feral cat would turn his nose up at a can of tuna before trump would be responsible with a ton of cash at his disposal, he never has in his life and the TIS crowd thinks 'oh he can be trusted....

And now, he's fired the trust watchdog chosen to oversee that spending...

Trump Has Already Ousted The Top Coronavirus Response Watchdog
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-co ... a2e0fabbf5

what's trump angle?

You already know, a yes man is perfect for the position, I know...pardon Bernie Madoff, he's available.

TIS, there is no cure for that shit.

BN747
Last edited by BN747 on Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scbriml

Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:00 pm

Meanwhile, in Sweden...

https://www.newsweek.com/swedish-hospit ... ts-1496368
Several hospitals in Sweden have reportedly stopped administering chloroquine to coronavirus patients following reports the drug was causing adverse side effects.
"There were reports of suspected more serious side effects than we first thought," he told the Gothenburg Post on April 1, 2020. "We cannot rule out serious side effects, especially from the heart, and it is a hard-dosed drug. In addition, we have no strong evidence that chloroquine has an effect on COVID-19."

Is any sensible person surprised?

bgm

Re: Now it comes out: trump Stake in non-FDA approved Hydroxychloroquine Sales for Coronavirus Illness

Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:02 pm

BN747 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Not only this but this drug is already established and treats other maladies. I wonder what will be the story when this drug is found to work against Covid-19? TDS at it's best.

The drug has not been proven to be effective yet. You are the one suffering TDS. You think all the crap that comes out of his mouth is gold.

No, we are are the ones with the bogus TDS..they are the ones with full blown TIS trump Insanity Syndrome.

None of them are disturbed that prez Chunky vocally expressed his insistence that he oversee the stimulus funds for corporations.
Who doesn't think the bank robber protecting the bank is a bad idea. Odds are a feral cat would turn his nose up at a can of tuna before trump would be responsible with a ton of cash at his disposal, he never has in his life and the TIS crowd thinks 'oh he can be trusted....

what's trump angle?

You already know, a yes man is perfect for the position, I know...pardon Bernie Madoff, he's available.

TIS, there is no cure for shit.

BN747

It’s not shit, it’s Donnorhea.

BN747
Topic Author

Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:10 pm

bgm wrote:
BN747 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

what's trump angle?

TIS, there is no cure for shit.

BN747

It’s not shit, it’s Donnorhea.

I like that...
MAGA dudes 'It's not TIS...I just have a bad case of Donnorhea.

BN747

seb146

Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:46 am

Not to give the grand poobah too much credit, but what if he overheard a conversation about a completely different medication? We all know he has no attention span and he can not concentrate on anything unless it is about him. I just wonder if he was half listening to Fauci or some other doctor/adult about some other medication?

nah.... he is never wrong about anything.....

BN747
Topic Author

Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:59 am

seb146 wrote:
Not to give the grand poobah too much credit, but what if he overheard a conversation about a completely different medication? We all know he has no attention span and he can not concentrate on anything unless it is about him. I just wonder if he was half listening to Fauci or some other doctor/adult about some other medication?

nah.... he is never wrong about anything.....

That 'he overheard a conversation about...' that is easily 50% of the basis of his 'actions' for the last 3 years.

The most telling example of that was when he was with Gen. Kelley in car and he put the call through that the widow of the fallen soldier in Mali or Niger AFTER he had spoken to Kelley
about what to say to widow who has lost her son.

Kelley told him what he had told his wife when he had lost his son. No trump has been in a situation like this, he never read or learned how these matters are handled and needed some on the fly advace for a widow.

"It's sad a sad thing, but he knew what he signed up for..."
Kelley's wife should have left him that night if actually said that stupid shit to a grieving mother...but she was conditioned after decades with a knuckle-dragging husband.

But the Liar-in-Chief took it and ran with it, luckily for the widow, her congresswoman was with her on the call tried to bridge that gap...but the Idiot-in-Chief wasn't having it and ended the call or they hung on him. Regardless, he has gotten by in life by bullshitting people and getting away with it. But that Congresswoman aired that BS insulting 'condolence call'.
That is classic trump...recall something he heard and suddenly it originated with him...and when it gets bad, he reaches for 'well it wasn''t me, I didn't know anything about it but I'll get to the bottom of it - and that is the end of it.

The people who enable and support must practice the same m.o., I remember little kids doing that in primary school.

BN747

Pyrex

Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:59 pm

I mean, how much do you need to fuck up your anti-Trump reporting for even freaking Vox to call you out on your bullshit? If there were awards for piss-poor journalism the New York Times would take it with this one, and I don't care if this is driven by financial illiteracy on the part of the reporter (and the editors...) or a terminal case of TDS.

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/7/21211872/t ... anofi-owns

casinterest

Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:05 pm

Pyrex wrote:
I mean, how much do you need to fuck up your anti-Trump reporting for even freaking Vox to call you out on your bullshit? If there were awards for piss-poor journalism the New York Times would take it with this one, and I don't care if this is driven by financial illiteracy on the part of the reporter (and the editors...) or a terminal case of TDS.

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/7/21211872/t ... anofi-owns

Let me quote from it since you can't or won't.

The immediate interest in Trump’s financial connections to the pharmaceutical companies is another indicator of how the president’s decision not sell off his assets or put them into a blind trust opens him up to allegations of impropriety. But it was also a sign of how puzzled some experts are by the president continuing to tout the drug in nearly every public appearance, particularly given that it can have some dangerous side effects.

Again, there are many reasons some are suspicious of Trump policies and how they affect his pocketbook. He tried to steer millions of dollars of business to his Florida resort by planning to hold a G7 meeting there. He has faced questions over Air Force and White House spending at his resorts worldwide. He was ordered to pay a $2 million fine by New York for “improperly using charitable assets to intervene in the 2016 presidential primaries and further his own political interests.”

So your defense of Trump can be summed up in the fact that he is a belligerent idiot right?

Pyrex

Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:22 pm

A mutual fund is as close to a blind trust as you could possibly get...

I might have severely misunderstood this forum. Initially I thought it was mostly composed of people of average intelligence afflicted by a severe case of TDS. The severe financial illiteracy demonstrated here (and other threads, whenever any financial topic comes up) suggests otherwise.

Oh, and for those accusations of him trying to enrich himself with the office, I would venture a good amount of money that he will be the only U.S. President in history to leave office with a net worth smaller than the one he had going in, unlike many others who did nothing but politics their entire lives and suddenly find themselves with net worths in the 9 figures...

casinterest

Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:29 pm

Pyrex wrote:

I might have severely misunderstood this forum. Initially I thought it was mostly composed of people of average intelligence afflicted by a severe case of TDS. The severe financial illiteracy demonstrated here (and other threads, whenever any financial topic comes up) suggests otherwise.

Oh, and for those accusations of him trying to enrich himself with the office, I would venture a good amount of money that he will be the only U.S. President in history to leave office with a net worth smaller than the one he had going in, unlike many others who did nothing but politics their entire lives and suddenly find themselves with net worths in the 9 figures...

Of course his net worth will be smaller. Everyone that gave him money for his projects realize he is worse than Bernie Madoff.

Keep on smelling his underwear and pretending they are flowers.

Aesma

Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:31 pm

I have no time to read all the articles, but how do we know what assets does Trump hold, is it public information ? I thought we didn't know how rich he was ?

casinterest

Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:37 pm

Aesma wrote:
I have no time to read all the articles, but how do we know what assets does Trump hold, is it public information ? I thought we didn't know how rich he was ?

To be truthful, this thead doesn't matter much. It just highlights that Trump has worked so hard to enrich himself and his cronies through this administration, that he is open to these kinds of accusations when he pushes a drug that had such dubious preliminary trials in France( since it ommitted the 4 patients that died), that people wonder why he pushes something that has no proof of working. And if it does work, as Doc posted earlier, it probably needs to be administered near the first cough, but we need big trials to prove it.

seb146

Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:52 pm

Aesma wrote:

Someone made the point the other day that if he were as rich as he says he is, he would be covering this country with his tax returns and any documentation of how much money he has.

BN747
Topic Author

Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:22 pm

Pyrex wrote:

A.net member Sokes asked in another thread what TDS means, the reply above is the perfect example as used by a believer in TDS whereas he himself suffers from TIS.

TDS is defined by conservatives who have NO problem with a grown man who acts like a teenage girl (tweeting from sun up til sundown/ or sun up again), expresses his anger uncontrollably, no ability to control impulses, a pathological liar, immoral, greedy and whines constantly how people (cabinet mems, media, Dems, everyone) should be loyal to him...because he is the president.

Now, would any of them hold the same respect for Elon Musk if he were...
...a grown man who acts like a teenage girl (endless tweeting like kid), expresses his anger uncontrollably, no ability to control impulses, a pathological liar, immoral, greedy and whines constantly how everyone should be loyal to him.

Now, would any of them hold the same respect for Mark Cuban if he were...
...a grown man who acts like a teenage girl (endless tweeting like kid), expresses his anger uncontrollably, no ability to control impulses, a pathological liar, immoral, greedy and whines constantly how everyone should be loyal to him.

Now, would any of them hold the same respect for Tom Brady if he were...

Now, would any of them hold the same respect for Connor McGregor if he were...

Now, would any of them hold the same respect for Manny Pacquiao if he were...

Now, would any of them hold the same respect for Rory McIlroy if he were...

Now, would any of them hold the same respect for Joe Rogan if he were...

Or their own son or daugther grew aging on their way to 72yo with any or all those traits.

Not a single one of them reading this would accept any of those damning attributes on any of their favorite sports, biz, celebrities or their own kids and I challenge any of ythem to prove me wrong....not one can nor will.

There is indeed a parallel universe where someone like trump MUST be defended at all cost and/or close to it. To enable your leader to carry on acting like a teenage girl (endless tweeting like kid), expresses his anger uncontrollably, no ability to control impulses, a pathological liar, immoral, greedy and whines constantly how everyone should be loyal to him...

...you are so not normal, not even close.
That by definition is Trump Insanity Syndrome - TIS all the way.

and if TDS is finding grown adults (let alone a leader of a country - YOUR country) who acts like a teenage girl (endless tweeting like kid), expresses his anger uncontrollably, no ability to control impulses, a pathological liar, immoral, greedy and whines constantly how everyone should be loyal to him..

Then TDS me into the next century because I will always hold those despicable characteristics to the worst type of human beings walking the earth. Only a murderer would be worse and these people are the silent accomplices both contain the same traits.

Yep, there is indeed a distinct parallel universe where these toxic characteristics thrive...we see displays of it daily as they praise, defend and enable the worst leader a free society could ever have.

TIS, it's toxic especially if passed on to offspring.

BN747
Last edited by BN747 on Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BN747
Topic Author

Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:23 pm

seb146 wrote:
Aesma wrote:

Someone made the point the other day that if he were as rich as he says he is, he would be covering this country with his tax returns and any documentation of how much money he has.

That was a convergence of observational points by myself and Aaron747...thank you.

And as you can see, trump is not doing that for the obvious reasons.

BN747

frmrCapCadet

Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:07 pm

Who to put on your 'foe' list. Those who both are rude and generally wrong. And if you don't 'foe' them, I still recommend that you don't respond to them.

Pyrex

Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:19 pm

BN747 wrote:
Pyrex wrote:

A.net member Sokes asked in another thread what TDS means, the reply above is the perfect example as used by a believer in TDS whereas he himself suffers from TIS.

TDS is defined by conservatives who have NO problem with a grown man who acts like a teenage girl (tweeting from sun up til sundown/ or sun up again), expresses his anger uncontrollably, no ability to control impulses, a pathological liar, immoral, greedy and whines constantly how people (cabinet mems, media, Dems, everyone) should be loyal to him...because he is the president.

Or their own son or daugther grew aging on their way to 72yo with any or all those traits.

Not a single one of them reading this would accept any of those damning attributes on any of their favorite sports, biz, celebrities or their own kids and I challenge any of ythem to prove me wrong....not one can nor will.

There is indeed a parallel universe where someone like trump MUST be defended at all cost and/or close to it. To enable your leader to carry on acting like a teenage girl (endless tweeting like kid), expresses his anger uncontrollably, no ability to control impulses, a pathological liar, immoral, greedy and whines constantly how everyone should be loyal to him...

and if TDS is finding grown adults (let alone a leader of a country - YOUR country) who acts like a teenage girl (endless tweeting like kid), expresses his anger uncontrollably, no ability to control impulses, a pathological liar, immoral, greedy and whines constantly how everyone should be loyal to him..

Then TDS me into the next century because I will always hold those despicable characteristics to the worst type of human beings walking the earth. Only a murderer would be worse and these people are the silent accomplices both contain the same traits.

Yep, there is indeed a distinct parallel universe where these toxic characteristics thrive...we see displays of it daily as they praise, defend and enable the worst leader a free society could ever have.

BN747

I have a much simpler definition of TDS - starting ten new threads about Trump per day on A.net, with whatever the latest outrage of the hour is. Remind you of anyone?

BN747
Topic Author

Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:05 pm

Pyrex wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Pyrex wrote:

BN747

I have a much simpler definition of TDS - starting ten new threads about Trump per day on A.net, with whatever the latest outrage of the hour is. Remind you of anyone?

Is that so? Well simpler definition of TDS is defined by all of you who sling that senseless term about 1000 different ways and meanings but what that really means is this...

'disapproval and or the highlighting the faults and error prone character of one man, Donald Trump.

There is no PDS, Pence Derangement Syndrome anywhere - outside Indiana.
There's MMDS, Moscow Mitch Derangement Syndrome . because the the TDS quip came straight from someone with an IQ under 40.

..and that boils down to one thing you all (conservatives) say..'You just hate Trump' ..all of you toss that out at anyone pointing out his many faults.

You voluntarily choose not hold one man, only one person...donald trump responsible for his ignorance and foolishness.

Had Obama had 28 sexual assault accusations, you people wouldn't stand ONE.
If Obama's wife was a former call girl (hooker) as is Melania, the 1st Hooker er-lady (and illegal alien)...you guys would being bringing it up every 5 seconds.

Imagine Obama drawing an enlarged area with a Sharpie on a Hurricane map and trying to pass it off on national tv as 'authentic'...only a fool of the highest would try that.

No, people who don't like trump because we do not like..
Pathological Liars (Live & daily)
Egregiously Immoral people
Bernie Madoff-type Grifters
Ultra unsuccessful businessmen
and excruciatingly Greedy people.

All of which people plagued with TIS - Trump Insanity Syndrome manage to overlook all that, ALL of it..when they would not accept that behavior among anyone they know.

TIS, own it bro.

TIS is the reason states are battling one another for resources in the middle of a pandemic, the fool president has no interest in uniting the country, he doesn't want it and neither do you lovers of his conduct, methods and lack of ingenuity.

...and all of this is ..A-okay with TIS infected people.

TIS can make you attack Dr. Fauci, the most credible voice amid this crisis, see Fox News as proof. It'll make a person attack one's own mother if directed by the leader to do so.

TIS a powerful pathogen.

BN747

jetwet1

Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:03 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:
This thread is so absurd.

Trump is taking millions in losses from his hotels and resorts being closed by a lock-down and the measures he is supporting as president.

Sorry, no, while I agree the thread really is a storm in a tea cup, the one thing Trump has managed to do is funnel money to his hotels/golf courses like never before, those golf outings don't come cheap, at least to us the taxpayers.

seb146

Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:04 pm

Pyrex wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Pyrex wrote:

BN747

Yes. Literally EVERY MAGA fan 2008-2016. Outrage every day over something normal. Like spending Christmas with family in Obama's birth state or meeting with world leaders or drinking an IPA or possibly being Muslim or wearing a tan suit or trying to bring the price of health care down for everyone.

The difference is: those were either personal matters so who cares except MAGA fans or they were policy procedures. Tell us when Obama had business holdings he had to distance himself from? Tell us when Obama gave his in-laws jobs when they have zero experience? Tell us when Obama gave his daughters the highest possible security clearance so they could meet with world leaders? Tell us when Obama was bullying and name calling every media outlet that disagreed with him?

Or GWB for that matter? Or GHWB? Or Reagan? You MAGA fans love "both sides do it" so please tell us the Republicans who were as corrupt and childish as this current Republican administration?

BN747
Topic Author

Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:32 pm

jetwet1 wrote:
AirWorthy99 wrote:
This thread is so absurd.

Trump is taking millions in losses from his hotels and resorts being closed by a lock-down and the measures he is supporting as president.

Sorry, no, while I agree the thread really is a storm in a tea cup, the one thing Trump has managed to do is funnel money to his hotels/golf courses like never before, those golf outings don't come cheap, at least to us the taxpayers.

Wait...taking millions in losses????

Like that's new to the Bankrupt King?

If he was making all of the millions before being in office..where are they? In his taxes?

Let's see all those millions he was making but is now losing...

And as much as he likes to brag...okay brag about the tax returns instead of running ducking and hiding.

BN747

blueflyer

Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:49 am

N583JB wrote:
I cannot BELIEVE the President of the United States would have a mutual fund. The nerve of him!

As opposed to every president before him having a blind trust so we wouldn't be having that conversation? Yeah, the nerve!

Pyrex wrote:
3) This drug represents a tiny fraction of the overall revenue of Sanofi

If this drug turns out to be the miracle cure it is hyped as, it will turn into a massive driver of revenue

AirWorthy99 wrote:
And the "worse" for him is that he isn't taking one cent from the bailout he and congress approved to help those industries hurting by this crisis. So for being president he is taking a beating financially. Had he not been president he would have taken bailout money that his companies need, but he won't.

Had he not been president the bank accounts of the Winter White House, his DC hotel and his golf clubs would not be full of taxpayer funds and private or foreign groups trying to curry favors with the president. The virus is so destructing to the hospitality industry that it may end up being a net negative by the time Trump leaves office, especially if he serves only one term, but I think there is a word for that... karma.

T18

Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:33 am

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump ... loroquine/

Frankly there are plenty of true and reasonable things to attack Trump for, lets try sticking to those issues instead of muddying the water further

seb146

Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:09 pm

T18 wrote:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-profit-hydroxychloroquine/

Frankly there are plenty of true and reasonable things to attack Trump for, lets try sticking to those issues instead of muddying the water further

Let's see the actual factual evidence that he has separated himself from his investments.

Also, I realize MAGA fans are justifying this profiting off pandemic because "it is a small holding" but small to one person is life changing to another. We still don't know how "small" this investment is. We don't even know how much he makes or pays in taxes because he has yet to release his taxes.

This is not "muddying the waters" but, rather, holding the snake oil salesmen accountable. Republicans wanted honestly and transparency and responsibility. Here is their chance to put their money where their mouths are.

afcjets

Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:21 pm

seb146 wrote:
Also, I realize MAGA fans are justifying this profiting off pandemic because "it is a small holding" but small to one person is life changing to another. We still don't know how "small" this investment is.

Yes we do...

"Calculations by Business Insider suggest the stake — held via a trust and a mutual fund — is worth no more than $1,305."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-s ... ker-2020-4

DeltaMD90

Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:31 pm

While I wouldn't put it past Trump (that he'd promote something just to boost his wealth,) the notion that he is pushing this drug to make money is absurd.

Hopefully the people that latched onto this article can maybe learn to gather facts first before jumping to conclusions. I sure am guilty of it.

Honestly, the only thing I've seen where I think Trump was in the wrong (regarding this drug) is where he said it should be prescribed preemptively. The dumbasses that took it themselves? That's on them. Him owning a tiny amount of stock in a drug company that could potentially make this drug? Give me a break

Agree with what Doclightning said, even if he does Lose the Game too often ;)

seb146

Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:43 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Also, I realize MAGA fans are justifying this profiting off pandemic because "it is a small holding" but small to one person is life changing to another. We still don't know how "small" this investment is.

Yes we do...

"Calculations by Business Insider suggest the stake — held via a trust and a mutual fund — is worth no more than $1,305."

So we don't know exactly. Just one outlet's estimate. Besides, weren't Republicans outraged beyond belief that a high ranking Democrat held like 10 shares in health care in a mutual fund or something? I love how "both sides do it" only applies to being outraged over Democrats.....

afcjets

Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:21 pm

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Yes we do...

So we don't know exactly. Just one outlet's estimate. Besides, weren't Republicans outraged beyond belief that a high ranking Democrat held like 10 shares in health care in a mutual fund or something? I love how "both sides do it" only applies to being outraged over Democrats.....

No, we don't know exactly, but it's somewhere around $1300.

seb146

Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:39 am

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Yes we do...

No, we don't know exactly, but it's somewhere around $1300.

According to one source.

Also, how many of his business partners, family, in-laws, Republicans in Congress hold more so they can give him money when their worth goes up because of him peddling this sham?

lightsaber

Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:33 pm

The medicine is a generic drug made by 11 or 12 companies. The numbers being discussed are noise. No company will make much profit off a generic drug.