Moderators: richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

WarRI1
Topic Author

Trump mocks Former President G.W Bush's call to put Partisanship aside

Wed May 13, 2020 2:14 am

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/0 ... /24187828/

This sure sounds like our boy trump. G.W Bush says we have enough problems fighting the virus and for us unify to do so. Of course we cannot have that, so trump sows the seeds of division once again. I guess his feelings are hurt from being impeached and even 80 k plus deaths cannot take his mind off of it.
Last edited by SQ22 on Wed May 13, 2020 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typo fixed
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

Aaron747

Re: trump mocks Former President G.W Bush's call to put Partisanship aside

Wed May 13, 2020 2:18 am

He is raw about any kind of rejection or criticism. He’s the most fake alpha male the world has ever seen. They call him a ‘counterpuncher’ but that’s nonsense - his psychology is nakedly obvious to anyone with a head on their neck.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

WarRI1
Topic Author

Wed May 13, 2020 2:27 am

Aaron747 wrote:
He is raw about any kind of rejection or criticism. He’s the most fake alpha male the world has ever seen.

Absolutely, they do not call him Captain Bone Spurs for nothing. He is the most divisive in my lifetime for sure. He and Tricky Dickie are similar in nature, very spiteful always want revenge. Nothing else matters as this mocking shows. G.W was likable, this guy is a zero in likability.

tommy1808

Wed May 13, 2020 5:44 am

WarRI1 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
He is raw about any kind of rejection or criticism. He’s the most fake alpha male the world has ever seen.

Absolutely, they do not call him Captain Bone Spurs for nothing. He is the most divisive in my lifetime for sure. He and Tricky Dickie are similar in nature, very spiteful always want revenge. Nothing else matters as this mocking shows. G.W was likable, this guy is a zero in likability.

Isn´t he more like a wannabe Alpha Mail? Remember when a fox news host called him on something that host didn´t agree with and he fell over like the snowflake he is?

Heck, he can´t even take a question from a female reporter without his balls rolling out of his pants....

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

GDB

Wed May 13, 2020 6:11 am

WarRI1 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

It's an obvious comparison, him and Nixon, (the main difference being that Nixon's paranoia, racism etc were exposed in tapes not displayed as virtues to his base).
However Nixon was not an ignorant man, he had come up from nothing really, unlike pampered Trump, he had some vision, real ideas, which makes his dark side, which would overwhelm him his tragic, ironic fate.

Actually the GOP are the villains here, enough of them were not prepared to put up with Nixon's abuse of the Constitution, indeed, that well known left winger Barry Goldwater was the one to tell him the game was up.
Imagine that, a man seen then as on the GOP fringes, NOT into conspiracy theories, NOT prepared to trash the Constitution.

Trump cannot bear comparison with any of his predecessors, living, well known, for obvious reasons.
I've never understood how someone so nakedly ignorant, such a failure in business, so thin skinned, what Obama accurately called a 'Carnival Barker', got so far in the Presidential race.
I guess I go back to my belief that without 'reality TV', there would be no Trump as President.
Name recognition and all that I guess, even a fake persona, being a fake businessman on a fake show.

WarRI1
Topic Author

Thu May 14, 2020 1:51 am

GDB wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

It's an obvious comparison, him and Nixon, (the main difference being that Nixon's paranoia, racism etc were exposed in tapes not displayed as virtues to his base).
However Nixon was not an ignorant man, he had come up from nothing really, unlike pampered Trump, he had some vision, real ideas, which makes his dark side, which would overwhelm him his tragic, ironic fate.

Actually the GOP are the villains here, enough of them were not prepared to put up with Nixon's abuse of the Constitution, indeed, that well known left winger Barry Goldwater was the one to tell him the game was up.
Imagine that, a man seen then as on the GOP fringes, NOT into conspiracy theories, NOT prepared to trash the Constitution.

Trump cannot bear comparison with any of his predecessors, living, well known, for obvious reasons.
I've never understood how someone so nakedly ignorant, such a failure in business, so thin skinned, what Obama accurately called a 'Carnival Barker', got so far in the Presidential race.
I guess I go back to my belief that without 'reality TV', there would be no Trump as President.
Name recognition and all that I guess, even a fake persona, being a fake businessman on a fake show.

It is scary all this time forward since that black election day that we have gone Red Neck in this country by a margin that was unthinkable back a few years. I have to wonder when I see the Stay at home protesters, where have they come from Appalachia? Pickup truck and guns and beards. This is scary and sickening. trump is a redneck in a loose fitting suit and red tie and living in luxury. Does not bode well for the USA. Fooled once, his fault, fooled twice, my/our fault. I point out as out an example, this tragic shooting of a black young man jogging, because he stepped into a house under construction, an act I have done at least a hundred times and I am still alive, of course I am white.