Moderators: richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

c933103
Topic Author

Can anyone persuade me Biden is a good choice and won't surrender to China?

Tue May 19, 2020 4:15 pm

From all the materials I have came across, it seems to me that Biden doesn't see actions done by China against the United States of America as threat and is more than willing to.tolerate or even approve what China is doing and would like to expand cooperation with China.
If my understanding is not correct, then what's Biden's latest position on China and what he will do to counteract China's influence within the United States?
If my understanding is correct, then why shouldn't all US citizens make the wise choice and safeguard the country from infiltration efforts?
What's the different between Russian settlement in secessionist territories in Caucasus/Eastern Europe, and historical Western settlement in colonial Africa?

seb146

Re: Can anyone persuade me Biden is a good choice and won't surrender to China?

Tue May 19, 2020 5:41 pm

Enough electors were convinced our current leader is a smart and strategic and handsome and thin and young and not at all sexually deviant so anything is possible.

International relations is a long term game. Biden gets that. He has been in the federal government long enough to understand that. Business is plunking down some money and shares, waiting a couple of days or weeks for approval and done. The current administration does not understand long game play.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

NIKV69

Tue May 19, 2020 5:50 pm

I would rather have Corey Booker in the white house than Biden.
I am the Googlizer!!!

Aaron747

Tue May 19, 2020 5:54 pm

Considering all recent POTUSes, including the current one, have allowed the PRC’s ongoing ‘investment’ projects in Latin America, Asia, the ME and Africa to continue unchallenged, it doesn’t really matter. Neither 45 or anyone else has made the argument to the American people that countering China means massively competitive increases in foreign aid. In another 10-15 years most every developing world government will owe China favors, including opposing US policy as many already have switched over.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

stl07

Tue May 19, 2020 6:39 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
I would rather have Corey Booker in the white house than Biden.

You must have never gone to a Corey booker rally or ever met him. I met him in Vegas and trust me, you (who I know is a trump supporter) would rather Biden
Instead of typing in "mods", consider using the report function.
Love how every "travel blogger" says they will never fly AA/Ethihad again and then says it again and again on subsequent flights.

Newark727

Tue May 19, 2020 7:02 pm

Just the thing this election cycle was missing... the yellow peril...

9Patch

Tue May 19, 2020 7:21 pm

c933103 wrote:
From all the materials I have came across, it seems to me that Biden doesn't see actions done by China against the United States of America as threat and is more than willing to.tolerate or even approve what China is doing and would like to expand cooperation with China.
If my understanding is not correct, then what's Biden's latest position on China and what he will do to counteract China's influence within the United States?
If my understanding is correct, then why shouldn't all US citizens make the wise choice and safeguard the country from infiltration efforts?

Let me guess, you watch a lot of Faux News?

atcsundevil

Tue May 19, 2020 7:48 pm

This topic was created as flamebait without any apparent intention of having a productive discussion, so the thread is locked.

✈️ atcsundevil