Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Aaron747
Topic Author

Widower Pleads With Twitter To Remove POTUS Murder Conspiracy Tweets

Tue May 26, 2020 3:53 pm

Strange and unfortunate times as the widower of Lori Klausutis has been forced to pen a letter to Twitter asking them to remove posts from the American President accusing TV host Joe Scarborough of killing Ms. Klausutis two decades ago when she was a staffer in Scarborough’s Congressional office. There is basically no forensic or documentary evidence of what 45 claims.

Twitter has responded that due to the public interest they will again not enforce the harassment policy against 45 that normally is applied to users, but are instead working on fixes to perhaps reduce the visibility of such posts.

And on Tuesday, after Klausutis’ letter drew widespread attention, Trump doubled down on Twitter. He incorrectly described it as a cold case, called Scarborough a “Psycho” and wrote, “So many unanswered & obvious questions, but I won’t bring them up now! Law enforcement eventually will?”

In his letter, Klausutis suggested to Dorsey that “Twitter’s policies about content are designed to maintain the appearance that your hands are clean.” Per his reading of Twitter’s terms of service, he said, other users would be banned for tweets like Trump’s.

Klausutis also wrote of the enduring pain his wife’s loved ones feel over her early death, and how the conspiracy theories have made it harder for them to move on.

“I have mourned my wife every day since her passing. I have tried to honor her memory and our marriage,” he wrote. “As her husband, I feel that one of my marital obligations is to protect her memory as I would have protected her in life.”

Wow, just wow. Just when you think we’re going numb to the endless indecency on display, here it goes again. Will this man be able to get any peace?

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/ ... ssion=true
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

casinterest

Re: Widower Pleads With Twitter To Remove POTUS Murder Conspiracy Tweets

Tue May 26, 2020 3:58 pm

There is so much wrong here. Trump and his cultist enablers do not care. Twitter does not care. It is a race to the bottom enabled by people that only care about their selfish interests.
Where ever you go, there you are.

ltbewr

Tue May 26, 2020 4:06 pm

I think Twitter did remove the offensive posts. As I have been saying for years, Trump's 'The Real Donald Trump' Twitter account should be terminated with extreme prejudice for his continuous violations of their TOS, national and personal security as well as that of others.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Tue May 26, 2020 4:26 pm

ltbewr wrote:
I think Twitter did remove the offensive posts. As I have been saying for years, Trump's 'The Real Donald Trump' Twitter account should be terminated with extreme prejudice for his continuous violations of their TOS, national and personal security as well as that of others.

His posts from today on the topic are still up. I understand Twitter’s position - they are in a tough spot. That doesn’t make it right.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

Newark727

Tue May 26, 2020 4:54 pm

Imagine what a wonderful world we'd have if someone, somewhere, ever held Donald Trump to the same rules that everyone else has to follow.

einsteinboricua

Tue May 26, 2020 5:04 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
His posts from today on the topic are still up. I understand Twitter’s position - they are in a tough spot. That doesn’t make it right.

Twitter is a private entity. If I made posts to that level, my account would be terminated. The tweets are forever enshrined into records, given that they're treating his account as an official means of communication, so Twitter can (and should) delete them. Given all the instances that Trump has run afoul of the rules, it's time for the account to be suspended.

My guess is that Twitter will wait for Trump to leave office before taking action.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

Aaron747
Topic Author

Tue May 26, 2020 5:10 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Twitter is a private entity. If I made posts to that level, my account would be terminated. The tweets are forever enshrined into records, given that they're treating his account as an official means of communication, so Twitter can (and should) delete them. Given all the instances that Trump has run afoul of the rules, it's time for the account to be suspended.

My guess is that Twitter will wait for Trump to leave office before taking action.

I’m sure that’s what they will do as well - they can’t take things down at this point as a matter of public record. Mr. Klausutis will have a good civil case for emotional distress too, if the family chooses to go that route.

LabQuest

Tue May 26, 2020 5:33 pm

And get rid of that sweet sweet ad revenue and brand recognition? Twitter would be nuts to do that.

NIKV69

Tue May 26, 2020 7:59 pm

Newark727 wrote:
Imagine what a wonderful world we'd have if someone, somewhere, ever held Donald Trump to the same rules that everyone else has to follow.

The 1st amendment doesn't have rules for certain people and other ones for others. I don't know anything about this story and I think Joe Scarborough is an opportunistic loser but censorship is not the answer.
I am the Googlizer!!!

CaptHadley

Tue May 26, 2020 8:31 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Newark727 wrote:

The 1st amendment doesn't have rules for certain people and other ones for others. I don't know anything about this story and I think Joe Scarborough is an opportunistic loser but censorship is not the answer.

Oh my ass, this isn't a 1st amendment issue. Twitter is a private company, if it was anybody else they'd be thrown off twitterworld in a heartbeat. People have been thrown off for less. Read the TOS of twitter, tell me how drumpfs tweet does not violate their TOS. Hell i'm sure you could find plenty of his tweets that violate their TOS from him.

lugie

Tue May 26, 2020 9:38 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Newark727 wrote:

Conservatives love to claim they're soooo pro-business but constantly seem to forget about that when it comes to private social media companies enforcing their community guidelines. :scratchchin:

If you think businesses should be allowed to reopen at their own discretion in the middle of a global pandemic then they should be allowed to ban twitter users for such outrageous statements, even (or especially) when the user in question is the POTUS.

In fact, they could put anything in their TOS, there's nothing stopping them from (and, by pro-business logic, nothing wrong with) banning any conservative opinions whatsoever.
Q400 E175 E190 CRJ7 CRJ9 CRJX MD88 A319 A320 A321 A332 A333 A359 B733 B73G B738 B739 B748 B764 B772 B77W B788 B789
FRA STR HAM TXL MUC ZRH ACE BRU BLL DUB MAN ARN MAD OPO LIS FNC AMS PHL RDU LGA CLT EWR ORD ATL SFO MDW IAD YYZ SJO PTY

Aaron747
Topic Author

Tue May 26, 2020 11:37 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Newark727 wrote:

Lucky for you there is a detailed account of this story already out there that clearly outlines both sides, including law enforcement conclusions:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

scbriml

Wed May 27, 2020 11:33 am

NIKV69 wrote:
The 1st amendment doesn't have rules for certain people and other ones for others.

Indeed it doesn’t. But help me understand how the first amendment applies to a private company like Twitter?

Aaron747 wrote:
Lucky for you there is a detailed account of this story already out there that clearly outlines both sides, including law enforcement conclusions:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Ha! WaPo = #fakenews

Signed,
Trumpsters.

I note that Twitter has now started flagging Trump’s tweets with the fact check label. I’m sure the thin-skinned fragile ego won’t be able to cope with that! :lol:
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

tommy1808

Wed May 27, 2020 12:24 pm

scbriml wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
The 1st amendment doesn't have rules for certain people and other ones for others.

Indeed it doesn’t. But help me understand how the first amendment applies to a private company like Twitter?

plus the pesky fact that, even if it applied to private businesses, he is still free to tweet whatever he wants, and adding comments to that would be Twitters first amendment right to do so.

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

emperortk

Wed May 27, 2020 12:31 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
There is basically no forensic or documentary evidence of what 45 claims.

That's a pretty succinct summary of his political career.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Wed May 27, 2020 1:26 pm

Incredible. The admittedly biased and conservative Washington Examiner's editorial board has roundly criticized this idiotic conspiracy escapade. About damned time.

It is deeply unfortunate that certain loathsome individuals chose to amplify, repeat, or otherwise resurrect this tall tale, either as part of a bad-faith, cheap-shot ad hominem argument against Scarborough (as in the case of Markos Moulitsas of Daily Kos) or else out of the same feverish kookery that motivates most conspiracy theorists.

But it is far, far more unfortunate that the latest person to trumpet and repeat this vile slander is the president supposedly leading this nation through a time of crisis.

Whatever his issues with Scarborough, President Trump's crazed Twitter rant on this subject was vile and unworthy of his office. Some will undoubtedly shrug it off as Trump being Trump, but one could hardly be blamed for reading it and doubting his fitness to lead.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... leadership

The Wall Street Journal was not impressed either, especially with today's threats to 'regulate' or 'shut down' social media platforms, which is of course, impossible for the WH to accomplish.

The editorial board added that it didn't expect Trump to stop his tirade against Scarborough but wanted to make it clear that "Mr. Trump is debasing his office" and "hurting the country in doing so."

https://www.businessinsider.com/wsj-edi ... ets-2020-5

casinterest

Wed May 27, 2020 1:31 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
Incredible. The admittedly biased and conservative Washington Examiner's editorial board has roundly criticized this idiotic conspiracy escapade. About damned time.

It is deeply unfortunate that certain loathsome individuals chose to amplify, repeat, or otherwise resurrect this tall tale, either as part of a bad-faith, cheap-shot ad hominem argument against Scarborough (as in the case of Markos Moulitsas of Daily Kos) or else out of the same feverish kookery that motivates most conspiracy theorists.

But it is far, far more unfortunate that the latest person to trumpet and repeat this vile slander is the president supposedly leading this nation through a time of crisis.

Whatever his issues with Scarborough, President Trump's crazed Twitter rant on this subject was vile and unworthy of his office. Some will undoubtedly shrug it off as Trump being Trump, but one could hardly be blamed for reading it and doubting his fitness to lead.

The Wall Street Journal was not impressed either, especially with today's threats to 'regulate' or 'shut down' social media platforms, which is of course, impossible for the WH to accomplish.

The editorial board added that it didn't expect Trump to stop his tirade against Scarborough but wanted to make it clear that "Mr. Trump is debasing his office" and "hurting the country in doing so."

And look at that.
Trump is still at it today.
The Cult of Trump still cheers on this sick, evil man.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 5898869760

tommy1808

Wed May 27, 2020 1:47 pm

casinterest wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

And look at that.

And now we will find out if Twitter assigned a babysitter to that account.

Best regards
Thomas

Aaron747
Topic Author

Wed May 27, 2020 1:50 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

And look at that.

And now we will find out if Twitter assigned a babysitter to that account.

Best regards
Thomas

The WH needs a babysitter too. He has already tweeted 10+ times this morning and it's already 10 AM on the east coast. In a crisis you'd think he'd be finding real work to do. Ah, nevermind.

Tugger

Wed May 27, 2020 1:55 pm

scbriml wrote:
I note that Twitter has now started flagging Trump’s tweets with the fact check label. I’m sure the thin-skinned fragile ego won’t be able to cope with that! :lol:

:checkmark:
Yup! Thin skin and a thin veneer, both easily cracked by the real world.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey

DLFREEBIRD

Wed May 27, 2020 2:08 pm

Trump Campaign logo for re-election should be Make America Embarrassed for another four years.

Dutchy

Wed May 27, 2020 2:14 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Newark727 wrote:

This isn't a freedom of speech issue, even in America you aren't free to accuse people of murder without merit, so there are limits to the freedom of speech even in the US.

Do you know what a first amendment issue is:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump wrote:
Republicans feel that Social Media Platforms totally silence conservatives voices. We will strongly regulate, or close them down, before we can ever allow this to happen. We saw what they attempted to do, and failed, in 2016. We can’t let a more sophisticated version of that....

Link to Twitter

So now you have been fully informed, can you comment on this latest outburst of this President and his call upon limiting the Freedom of Speech for Americans (and the world to come to think of it).
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

Dutchy

Wed May 27, 2020 2:16 pm

Tugger wrote:
scbriml wrote:

:checkmark:
Yup! Thin skin and a thin veneer, both easily cracked by the real world.

Tugg

It already is, he is speculating about limiting social media or heavily censoring it.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

AirWorthy99

Wed May 27, 2020 2:26 pm

These tweets are really bad, and there should be outrage. However, the MSM for more than 3 years have been calling Trump out for everything he does and says and becoming outraged for every day of his presidency.

Now, Trump really deserves backlash for this, but the public won't take much notice of this since what is there to be outraged about ? since the MSM has been calling outrage all the time.

I would have wished we had an independent minded media, not so biased and activist. Perhaps, if we had one like that, Trump wouldn't have been president in 2016, perhaps another Republican or even Hillary.

The media is so biased and anti-Trump, people are not really giving much importance at what they report and say about Trump anymore: TDS.

In any case, I am with Mark Cuban on this, Trump should own up to his position of President and stop with this crap.
“It’s easy to confuse ‘what is’ with ‘what ought to be,’ especially when ‘what is’ has worked out in your favor.” Tyrion Lannister

wingman

Wed May 27, 2020 2:37 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:
These tweets are really bad, and there should be outrage. However, the MSM for more than 3 years have been calling Trump out for everything he does and says and becoming outraged for every day of his presidency.

Now, Trump really deserves backlash for this, but the public won't take much notice of this since what is there to be outraged about ? since the MSM has been calling outrage all the time.

I would have wished we had an independent minded media, not so biased and activist. Perhaps, if we had one like that, Trump wouldn't have been president in 2016, perhaps another Republican or even Hillary.

The media is so biased and anti-Trump, people are not really giving much importance at what they report and say about Trump anymore: TDS.

In any case, I am with Mark Cuban on this, Trump should own up to his position of President and stop with this crap.

You say all of the above insinuating that this is the first outrageous thing Trump has said since becoming President. He's been blurting and tweeting outrageous shit since his inauguration day. I know someone here has a great list off the shelf through a few months ago. But I know it begins in the first few hours after taking office when he said that his inauguration crowd was the largest in history. That was the first of more than 1,000 orange-faced lies. The man child has been nothing more than one outrageous lie or claim every single day of his presidency. This is just one more. How exactly are the media and journalism professionals supposed to let up? Challenging presidential bullshit is a core pillar of their role on society.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Wed May 27, 2020 2:41 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:

He may not be able to help it. The search term 'Trump neurosyphilis' is trending again. If true, this is a real problem.

This conservative is on the case:

https://twitter.com/secupp/status/12656 ... 74752?s=20

https://twitter.com/secupp/status/12654 ... 12994?s=20

https://twitter.com/secupp/status/12654 ... 48065?s=20

casinterest

Wed May 27, 2020 3:06 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:
wingman wrote:
AirWorthy99 wrote:

You say all of the above insinuating that this is the first outrageous thing Trump has said since becoming President. He's been blurting and tweeting outrageous shit since his inauguration day. I know someone here has a great list off the shelf through a few months ago. But I know it begins in the first few hours after taking office when he said that his inauguration crowd was the largest in history. That was the first of more than 1,000 orange-faced lies. The man child has been nothing more than one outrageous lie or claim every single day of his presidency. This is just one more. How exactly are the media and journalism professionals supposed to let up? Challenging presidential bullshit is a core pillar of their role on society.

Of course not, but the democrats, the media, everyone for every day of this presidency they become outraged at everything he says or someone in his administration says. Certainly his tweeting is mostly stupid, most of the time. Not disputing that.

Yet here is where you alienate those who don't like his tweets but ask, where is the outrage at Biden for saying such racist remarks as if you don't vote for me you aren't black? perhaps there isn't much outrage there too considering he told African-Americans Mitt Mitt Romney will put them "back in chains".

Biden gets a pass, as most of the democrats and leftist do in recent times, yet Trump with or without justification gets all the negative press and activist reporting every day.

We just had a case yesterday of another Democrat governor whose husband was trying to take advantage of his wife's position as governor to go around the lock-down measures. The other day was Illinois governor's wife, and such, yet no negative coverage.

If Trump is not getting the sufficient backlash to this, I blame this entirely and squarely at the MSM. They have abandoned their duty of being neutral arbitrators of real journalism, and decided to make it all about political activism, leaning mostly towards the left, therefore losing any credibility on any sort of reporting on any sort of issue.

What is this false equivalency? Do you realize why Trump hates the Media? Because they call out his lies.
If the Right had any spine left they would be all over and done with Trump. However they revel in his outright cruelty and lies.

This is why Germany got Hitler. This is why the Soviet's got Stalin. This is why China got Mao. Because the populists keep on letting the lies manifest until they run out of control and destroy a country.

Newark727

Wed May 27, 2020 3:25 pm

Far from being out to get Trump, the media has been hanging on his every word for years. Every tweet, every rally, they were perfectly happy to air all his virus briefings live. Hell, back in 2016, CNN covered the empty podium he was going to speak at. The free coverage has added up to more than $2 billion. If anything, Trump should be thanking the media for their solicitousness.

tommy1808

Wed May 27, 2020 7:49 pm

Newark727 wrote:
Far from being out to get Trump, the media has been hanging on his every word for years. Every tweet, every rally, they were perfectly happy to air all his virus briefings live. Hell, back in 2016, CNN covered the empty podium he was going to speak at. The free coverage has added up to more than $2 billion. If anything, Trump should be thanking the media for their solicitousness.

And hired a contributor as analyst that still had contractual obligations to say nothing bad about Trump.

So you to get him in deed.

Best regards
Thomas

MaverickM11

Wed May 27, 2020 10:18 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:

Well that's physically impossible since he has the IQ of a chickpea, is totally incapable of acknowledging the consequences of his own actions, and has a sky high approval rating int he GOP from mostly old white senile men like himself whose only drivers are greed and white rage as well. So what is plan B?

tommy1808 wrote:
Newark727 wrote:

And hired a contributor as analyst that still had contractual obligations to say nothing bad about Trump.

So you to get him in deed.

Best regards
Thomas

If he doesn't have a foil, people start looking at him and his record, and what is left is an ugly, hollow sight.
I don't take responsibility at all

Tugger

Wed May 27, 2020 10:49 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:

Why would you ever expect that of him? Seriously, the man straight up lies to people, makes sh!t up. He will say one thing while doing the exact same thing and sees no discrepancy. Just look at the idiocy he's complaining about here and also how about voting by mail? He himself does that! (And personally I don't support "vote by mail", I think it should be disallowed except to address the very few, specific instances it is needed/the only way for someone to participate.)

It drives me nuts that so many fellow Republican's completely excuse his crap and then attack others. Let's clean our own house first. Trump is a good place to start.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey

scbriml

Wed May 27, 2020 11:03 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Well that's physically impossible since he has the IQ of a chickpea

To be honest, I think that's pretty insulting.

To chickpeas!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

winginit

Thu May 28, 2020 12:27 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Newark727 wrote:

Genuinely curious how you think it is that the first amendment applies here to Twitter, a private company. Please elaborate.

seb146

Thu May 28, 2020 4:27 am

winginit wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
Newark727 wrote:

Genuinely curious how you think it is that the first amendment applies here to Twitter, a private company. Please elaborate.

The way I understand it, Twitter will still publish his insanity but also say "this needs to be fact checked" or something similar. Like when he fat shames Pelosi or when he calls anyone who disagrees with him "dishonest media" or when he says we will have no cases of covid tomorrow or that hydroxycloroquine cures covid or whatever his lie of the hour is.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

MaverickM11

Thu May 28, 2020 5:26 am

winginit wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
Newark727 wrote:

Furthermore, how exactly is Twitler being censored by twitter? Be specific.

tommy1808

Thu May 28, 2020 5:57 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
winginit wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Furthermore, how exactly is Twitler being censored by twitter? Be specific.

...and we are all curious what Trump will put in an executive order today, and how much that in fact violates Freedom of Speech

BBC wrote:
US President Donald Trump will sign an executive order on social media firms on Thursday, the White House has said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52815872

best regards
Thomas

seahawk

Thu May 28, 2020 6:03 am

Nice to see Trump finally taking action against the lying MSM!

Kent350787

Thu May 28, 2020 6:36 am

seahawk wrote:

Does that need a /s tag?

The US elected a base level Twitter troll as President.It's as simple as that, and demonstrated pretty much every day. The President's behaviour would see any other user banned from any reasonable forum on the internet
S340/J31/146-300/F27/F50/Nord 262/Q100/200/E195/733/734/738/744/762/763/77W/788/789/320/321/332/333/345/359

blueflyer

Thu May 28, 2020 7:32 am

tommy1808 wrote:
...and we are all curious what Trump will put in an executive order today, and how much that in fact violates Freedom of Speech

I wouldn't worry about it too much. There are still a few (young) adults in the White House who have been around Trump long enough to know that there's no arguing with the President, but that he is not interested in the details that make a good policy. They'll write something with lots of words and leave plenty of space for his puerile signature so he can proudly display it to the media and the illiterate half of his base will cheer, but once the details will be known, his bark will turn out to have been far worse than his bite once again.

I wouldn't be surprised if all he does is create a committee to produce a report demonstrating evidence of bias against conservative principles and politicians. Maybe they'll find a few morsels and blow them up to the level of an intergalactic conspiracy, and maybe they won't find anything, and diddle daddle for a few months until everyone forgets about them, and then disband without issuing a report...
Last edited by blueflyer on Thu May 28, 2020 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

tommy1808

Thu May 28, 2020 7:35 am

blueflyer wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

i am not worried, just curious what sort of authority he is making up this time.

best regards
Thomas

seahawk

Thu May 28, 2020 7:36 am

Kent350787 wrote:
seahawk wrote:

Does that need a /s tag?

The US elected a base level Twitter troll as President.It's as simple as that, and demonstrated pretty much every day. The President's behaviour would see any other user banned from any reasonable forum on the internet

I personally enjoy seeing Trump showing his true line of thought more and more.

bgm

Thu May 28, 2020 7:59 am

seahawk wrote:

Facts don’t lie.
If you hate wearing a mask, you’re really going to hate using a ventilator.

scbriml

Thu May 28, 2020 8:11 am

Is this Trump's Karen moment?

tommy1808

Thu May 28, 2020 8:48 am

scbriml wrote:
Is this Trump's Karen moment?

we know Trump is a bit slow, but i am not sure a moment lasts that many years for him...

But yeah... 100° Karenheit for sure.

best regards
Thomas

MaverickM11

Thu May 28, 2020 2:35 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
blueflyer wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

i am not worried, just curious what sort of authority he is making up this time.

best regards
Thomas

On the one hand, he's going to demonstrate to the country uh-gain how the first amendment works. Spoilers! It's not in his favor.

On the other hand hours later he retweeted a guy saying the "only good Democrat is a dead Democrat".

So here we are. Republicans 2020: finally screaming the quiet part out loud and throwing a tantrum when they face even the faintest whiff of consequences.

casinterest

Thu May 28, 2020 3:00 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
blueflyer wrote:

best regards
Thomas

On the one hand, he's going to demonstrate to the country uh-gain how the first amendment works. Spoilers! It's not in his favor.

On the other hand hours later he retweeted a guy saying the "only good Democrat is a dead Democrat".

So here we are. Republicans 2020: finally screaming the quiet part out loud and throwing a tantrum when they face even the faintest whiff of consequences.

100,000 dead because of his inaction, and he runs an executive order because he got fact checked. It tells a lot about Trump's lack of character and morals. This executive action will backfire spectacularly if we see it at all.

scbriml

Thu May 28, 2020 4:44 pm

casinterest wrote:
It tells a lot about Trump's lack of character and morals. This executive action will backfire spectacularly if we see it at all.

Don't forget thin-skinned (despite the dark varnish he applies) and an ego as fragile as a Ming vase.