Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

WarRI1
Topic Author

Trump vows to end violence now

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:07 am

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/0 ... /24503547/

You must dominate the streets, you are all weak to the Governors, I am the Law and order President, all from the current occupant of the White House. I hope everyone saw him with his minions cross the street to pose with a Bible in front of a church after pushing out peaceful demonstrators to do so.
Last edited by SQ22 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typo fixed
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

tommy1808

Re: trump vows to end violence now

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:14 am

"Dominate the battlespace", that is the American streets ....

Best regards... and good luck.

Best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

Aaron747

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:33 am

Just a friendly reminder that if the feds actually follow Tom Cotton’s ‘no quarter’ advice, they’ll be violating the Lieber Code dating to Lincoln’s signature in 1863. Such treatment of citizens would be tantamount to war crimes.

https://twitter.com/davidafrench/status ... 37505?s=21
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

Pi7472000

Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:00 am

Hi,

If Trump continues down the path toward absolute power or the U.S. becomes a failed state in the next few months could we see foreign intervention to help save the American People? Maybe a UN peace keeping crew, China, or Europe?

Newark727

Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:02 am

Pi7472000 wrote:
Hi,

If Trump continues down the path toward absolute power or becomes a failed state in the next few months could we see foreign intervention to help save the American People? Maybe a UN peace keeping crew, China, or Europe?

The broken glass will get cleaned up, the looters will be arrested, and we'll return to something resembling normal. The question is, will we learn a damn thing from it or just do the same song and dance again in five years?

Aesma

Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:55 am

Pi7472000 wrote:
Hi,

If Trump continues down the path toward absolute power or the U.S. becomes a failed state in the next few months could we see foreign intervention to help save the American People? Maybe a UN peace keeping crew, China, or Europe?

Trump would need to commit a genocide and even then I don't see how outside intervention would be possible, because he would still have the military on his side, somehow.

Drastic sanctions, on the other hand...

China can't do much as it's already in a tit for tat with the US, just announced it will stop buying some pork over the HK status thing.

Frankly I don't even want to try and explain Trump's behavior anymore, but if he did try something really bad, as in irreversible, I still think someone would stop him. He has surrounded himself with idiots, but they're not everywhere yet.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

MaverickM11

Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:58 am

WarRI1 wrote:
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/06/01/trump-vows-to-end-violent-protests/24503547/

You must dominate the streets, you are all weak to the Governors, I am the Law and order President, all from the current occupant of the White House. I hope everyone saw him with his minions cross the street to pose with a Bible in front of a church after pushing out peaceful demonstrators to do so.

Gassing protesters so you could stomp your fat ass over to a church and hold up a bible like a prop, while invoking a slave crushing act to...*checks notes*...crush peaceful black protesters might be peak American conservative Christianity and the most republican thing ever. Unreal. He could start exterminating people left and right and not a soul on the right would so much as blink.
I don't take responsibility at all

Aaron747

Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:04 am

Aesma wrote:
Pi7472000 wrote:
Hi,

Trump would need to commit a genocide and even then I don't see how outside intervention would be possible, because he would still have the military on his side, somehow.

Drastic sanctions, on the other hand...

China can't do much as it's already in a tit for tat with the US, just announced it will stop buying some pork over the HK status thing.

Frankly I don't even want to try and explain Trump's behavior anymore, but if he did try something really bad, as in irreversible, I still think someone would stop him. He has surrounded himself with idiots, but they're not everywhere yet.

There are a lot of good people in the US military - I don’t think everything would be as hunky dory for 45 as you think:

https://twitter.com/markperrydc/status/ ... 81984?s=21
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

Aaron747

Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:07 am

45 has either dementia or neurosyphilis and is unfit to serve. It’s all coming to the fore now. Apparently on the call with governors, he made bizarre comments urging states to pass laws with harsh punishments for flag burning - which is unconstitutional and has already been settled by SCOTUS as protected speech.

https://twitter.com/edokeefe/status/126 ... 68128?s=21

Waiting for members of Congress with any cajones to openly discuss the 25th amendment.

afcjets

Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:12 am

Pi7472000 wrote:
Hi,

Hopefully your fantasy of CCP saving us from a President elected by the American people that you consider to have "absolute power" never comes to pass. If it does, perhaps you will have a better understanding of what that means.

Kiwirob

Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:23 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/06/01/trump-vows-to-end-violent-protests/24503547/

Gassing protesters so you could stomp your fat ass over to a church and hold up a bible like a prop, while invoking a slave crushing act to...*checks notes*...crush peaceful black protesters might be peak American conservative Christianity and the most republican thing ever. Unreal. He could start exterminating people left and right and not a soul on the right would so much as blink.

It’s not just black looters anymore there’s a whole cocktail of people going after free stuff.

LOT767301ER

Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:35 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Yes, agreed. So peaceful. I mean just the night before they had their grandmas out there and released white doves. Nevermind the 60+ cops getting injured from being pelted with various objects before they had enough, massive bonfires, looting of businesses, federal vehicles set on fire and a historic church being set on fire.

sierrakilo44

Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:59 am

Multiple C-17 and C-130 aircraft arriving into the Washington DC Area (Andrews AFB) at the moment from the bases of 3 US Army divisions:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AircraftSpot ... 8729358336

Bringing infantry of the 1st Infantry Division, the 10th Mountain Division and the 82nd Airborne Division to DC. All units have extensive combat experience in Afghanistan and Iraq fighting heavily armed opposition, but now those same soldiers are now going to be deployed on the streets of DC to face down mostly unarmed protestors. This is a major escalation.

Aesma

Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:54 am

Aaron747 wrote:
There are a lot of good people in the US military - I don’t think everything would be as hunky dory for 45 as you think:

https://twitter.com/markperrydc/status/ ... 81984?s=21

I wasn't clear, here is my reasoning : things would have to get to "genocidal level" before other countries would consider an intervention.

If a genocide is happening, directed by Trump, that would mean that the military is OK with it, somehow.

I'm not saying it's likely.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

Max Q

Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:58 am

We are on the verge of a civil war

At one of the most precarious times in our history the most powerful person in the world is a deranged, racist psychopath consumed with only one thing, maintaining and increasing his power at the expense of any and all laws, let alone democratic norms

He will lie, cheat, steal and manipulate to any extent to stay in power and use any assistance, illegal and foreign or from our enemies to do so

If he loses the election, he will refuse to step down and invoke any power, real or imagined to do so including declaring martial law and / or starting a war to do so

Whether America survives is an open question at this point
The best contribution to safety is a competent Pilot.

GGg

Derico

Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:35 am

The US president should read what happened in Chile when the president there for days and days talked about how they should get tough with the people protesting (which was a small minority), but because he sounded so tone-deaf about what it was all really about (inequality), the protests grew massive and truly out of control and almost destroyed what Chile had accomplished in 40 years (because in spite of the severe inequities there were true achievements).

But there is no worse problem for a country than a president out of touch with the pulse of the people and their concerns. From Brazil, to Russia, to Chile to the USA.
My internet was not shut down, the internet has shut me down

tommy1808

Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:41 am

Derico wrote:
The US president should read what happened in Chile when the president there for days and days talked about how they should get tough with the people protesting (which was a small minority), but because he sounded so tone-deaf about what it was all really about (inequality), the protests grew massive and truly out of control and almost destroyed what Chile had accomplished in 40 years (because in spite of the severe inequities there were true achievements).

But there is no worse problem for a country than a president out of touch with the pulse of the people and their concerns. From Brazil, to Russia, to Chile to the USA.

and just for those that haven´t been to Chile and think "pfft.. what good is the police in Chile", even in good times they are everywhere in numbers and with armored vehicles.

best regards
Thomas

afcjets

Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:18 am

Derico wrote:

The problem Trump has is he will be blamed for the riots getting out of control anyway like he is blamed for 100,000 deaths so far from covid. So if he does nothing it just looks worse.

tommy1808

Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:28 am

afcjets wrote:
Derico wrote:

The problem Trump has is he will be blamed for the riots getting out of control anyway like he is blamed for 100,000 deaths so far from covid. So if he does nothing it just looks worse.

Well, he is responsible for most of the Covid death, that seems to a rather inconvenient fact

Just, yes, of course... he fans are among the rioters, and he pours gas on them... how is he not, at least partially, responsible.

Best regards
Thomas

N583JB

Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:30 am

Max Q wrote:

At one of the most precarious times in our history the most powerful person in the world is a deranged, racist psychopath consumed with only one thing, maintaining and increasing his power at the expense of any and all laws, let alone democratic norms

He will lie, cheat, steal and manipulate to any extent to stay in power and use any assistance, illegal and foreign or from our enemies to do so

If he loses the election, he will refuse to step down and invoke any power, real or imagined to do so including declaring martial law and / or starting a war to do so

We are not on the verge of anything. Riots like these have a short shelf life, particularly because the vast majority of protesters are against violence. The looting is just people taking advantage of an opportunity for personal gain. Once the professional anarchocommunist agitators end up in jail, and once the benefit of looting no longer outweighs the cost (i.e., that TV isn't worth spending a month in jail over), it will stop.

scbriml

Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:10 pm

afcjets wrote:
It doesn't matter though because you can support someone's right to burn a flag like I do but when cities and flags are burning and a Democrat or the media starts reminding everyone they have a Constitutional right to burn the flag and how dare Trump say something about it, it looks like you support the riots.

So pointing out that someone has a constitutional right to do "X" means you support them doing "Y" (which happens to be illegal)? Riiiight. :crazy:
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

NIKV69

Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:12 pm

Pi7472000 wrote:
Hi,

Preventing people from being beaten with pieces of wood and having their businesses burned to the ground is hardly absolute power. We don't need the UN or China we will be just fine.
I am the Googlizer!!!

casinterest

Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:18 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Pi7472000 wrote:
Hi,

Preventing people from being beaten with pieces of wood and having their businesses burned to the ground is hardly absolute power. We don't need the UN or China we will be just fine.

Trump is not a leader. and he isn't preventing anything. He is encouraging violence by ignoring those that have concerns. Trump is a flat out racist, and as these last few weeks of shown, he is incapable of any leadership or ability to defuse a situation. He escalates to the next confrontation.
The local Governments and national guards can handle the violence, because despite what the lying right wing media will tell you, it is actually rather sporadic and easily contained . Most of the damage has been done by few individuals, and while dispiriting, it can be cleaned up, and those identified can be put in jail and made to pay restitution by local authorities.

Trump's threat to use the military is authoritarian and unjust and shows he is a fascist at heart, and the GOP is following right down that path.
Where ever you go, there you are.

tommy1808

Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:32 pm

casinterest wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
Pi7472000 wrote:
Hi,

Trump's threat to use the military is authoritarian and unjust and shows he is a fascist at heart, and the GOP is following right down that path.

The GOP doesn't "follow", they lead: https://www.salon.com/2019/04/13/the-pl ... he-nation/

Trump was just the useful idiot to come along. Unfortunately for the "confeds from inside" Corona may be the nail in their plan to finish their coup with the 2020 redistricting.

Best regards
Thomas

2122M

Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:39 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
we will be just fine.

Coming from the person that confidently predicted no more that 15,000 - 20,000 fatalities from COVID......

casinterest

Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:41 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

The GOP doesn't "follow", they lead: https://www.salon.com/2019/04/13/the-pl ... he-nation/

Trump was just the useful idiot to come along. Unfortunately for the "confeds from inside" Corona may be the nail in their plan to finish their coup with the 2020 redistricting.

Best regards
Thomas

Not really. The religious right is mostly sheep following a few wolves. At the end of the day it is destroying the whole Southern Baptist Convention.
https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/ ... -2018.html

The nation’s biggest Protestant denomination isn’t as big as it used to be, according to its Annual Church Profile (ACP), released today. Membership fell to 14.8 million in 2018—its first time below 15 million since 1989 and the lowest it’s been since 1987.

They will get louder, but their own loudness , especially in the era of trump is only forcing the destruction of the powerhouse SBC by driving away people with intelligence, heart, and compassion. ( The ones that actually believe in Jesus's teachings).

MaverickM11

Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:54 pm

afcjets wrote:
Derico wrote:

At every step he's made both worse, as anyone who has known him for the last 40-50 years would predict.

N583JB wrote:
Once the professional anarchocommunist agitators end up in jail, and once the benefit of looting no longer outweighs the cost (i.e., that TV isn't worth spending a month in jail over), it will stop.

You gonna speak to the anarchocommunist manager, Karen? You might be surprised to be looking in the mirror:

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/t ... r-n1221456

casinterest wrote:
They will get louder, but their own loudness , especially in the era of trump is only forcing the destruction of the powerhouse SBC by driving away people with intelligence, heart, and compassion. ( The ones that actually believe in Jesus's teachings).

Evangelical scum will eat up their messiah standing like an oaf with a book he can't/they've never read, but this has to be one of the biggest advertisements for atheism ever

LOT767301ER wrote:
Yes, agreed. So peaceful. I mean just the night before they had their grandmas out there and released white doves. Nevermind the 60+ cops getting injured from being pelted with various objects before they had enough, massive bonfires, looting of businesses, federal vehicles set on fire and a historic church being set on fire.

You realize this publicity stunt was entirely on camera, and the protesters violently cleared out by Twitler were peaceful. Unless you find journalists to be violent?

"Australians, meanwhile, watched a widely broadcast clip of 7NEWS reporter Amelia Brace and cameraman Tim Myers being clubbed, punched in the face, and battered by federal police clearing Lafayette Square of protesters so President Trump could walk to a church and hold up a Bible for the cameras."

https://theweek.com/speedreads/917675/t ... jioHZJHAcs

Aaron747

Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:59 pm

N583JB wrote:
Max Q wrote:

We are not on the verge of anything. Riots like these have a short shelf life, particularly because the vast majority of protesters are against violence. The looting is just people taking advantage of an opportunity for personal gain. Once the professional anarchocommunist agitators end up in jail, and once the benefit of looting no longer outweighs the cost (i.e., that TV isn't worth spending a month in jail over), it will stop.

That hardly makes any sense - where is their HQ? Who can I call to complain about these 'professionals'? Do they have union benefits?

Anyway it seems you don't have an accurate understanding of who all these agitators are. At least some are not who you think.

The DHS note warning of white supremacist linked violence was circulated among law enforcement officials, Politico reported. Citing the FBI, it said that two days after Floyd's death, the channel "incited followers to engage in violence and start the 'boogaloo' — a term used by some violent extremists to refer to the start of a second Civil War — by shooting in a crowd."

One of the messages in the channel called for potential shooters to "frame the crowd around you" for the violence, the note said, according to Politico...

...The memo pointed to "previous incidents of domestic terrorists exploiting First Amendment-protected events" as one of the reasons the DHS is keeping an eye out for additional violence by "domestic terrorist actors."

Maybe Stephen Miller doesn't want any of this stuff looked into, but it seems DHS is trying to do their job as best they can.

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-s ... sts-2020-6

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/0 ... est-294342

N583JB

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:13 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
[

You gonna speak to the anarchocommunist manager, Karen? You might be surprised to be looking in the mirror:

The exception is not the rule, Maverick. Unless all of these white supremacists you speak of happen to be black.

N583JB

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:14 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
N583JB wrote:
Max Q wrote:

That hardly makes any sense - where is their HQ? Who can I call to complain about these 'professionals'? Do they have union benefits?

Anyway it seems you don't have an accurate understanding of who all these agitators are. At least some are not who you think.

The DHS note warning of white supremacist linked violence was circulated among law enforcement officials, Politico reported. Citing the FBI, it said that two days after Floyd's death, the channel "incited followers to engage in violence and start the 'boogaloo' — a term used by some violent extremists to refer to the start of a second Civil War — by shooting in a crowd."

One of the messages in the channel called for potential shooters to "frame the crowd around you" for the violence, the note said, according to Politico...

...The memo pointed to "previous incidents of domestic terrorists exploiting First Amendment-protected events" as one of the reasons the DHS is keeping an eye out for additional violence by "domestic terrorist actors."

Maybe Stephen Miller doesn't want any of this stuff looked into, but it seems DHS is trying to do their job as best they can.

Any cursory glance at video footage will tell you that the white supremacists aren't the ones looting or burning buildings down. Nice attempt to deflect responsibility away from those who are, though.

casinterest

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:23 pm

N583JB wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
N583JB wrote:

Any cursory glance at video footage will tell you that the white supremacists aren't the ones looting or burning buildings down. Nice attempt to deflect responsibility away from those who are, though.

Any internet search will show you that you should stop watching Fox news.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/wesley-s ... ouse-fire/

"It is our firm belief that those individuals defacing and destroying public property after the rally were not part of the original event. The actions by this small group reflect neither the beliefs of the groups that led today’s peaceful assembly nor those of the majority of the attendees. This behavior dishonors the memory of George Floyd and other black Americans that have died unjustly at the hands of police."

N583JB

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:26 pm

casinterest wrote:
N583JB wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

"It is our firm belief that those individuals defacing and destroying public property after the rally were not part of the original event. The actions by this small group reflect neither the beliefs of the groups that led today’s peaceful assembly nor those of the majority of the attendees. This behavior dishonors the memory of George Floyd and other black Americans that have died unjustly at the hands of police."

I don't watch Fox News, thanks. And pointing out one white person who did something bad while ignoring the literal thousands of nonwhite people who were filmed burning buildings, looting, and beating people nearly to death just reeks of desperation. Ignoring the problem won't make it go away.

casinterest

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:30 pm

N583JB wrote:
casinterest wrote:
N583JB wrote:

I don't watch Fox News, thanks. And pointing out one white person who did something bad while ignoring the literal thousands of nonwhite people who were filmed burning buildings, looting, and beating people nearly to death just reeks of desperation. Ignoring the problem won't make it go away.

Show me the Thousands of people burning the buildings; Your Hyperbole ignores what occurred, and betrays some dishonesty about your news sources.

N583JB

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:31 pm

casinterest wrote:
N583JB wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Show me the Thousands of people burning the buildings; Your Hyperbole ignores what occurred, and betrays some dishonesty about your news sources.

I take it you haven't watched CNN over the past few days? Man, those white supremacists are really convincing, how they are able to change their skin tone and all.

Aaron747

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:34 pm

N583JB wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
N583JB wrote:

You're right, my mistake. DHS has no idea what they're doing or who they're tracking. I forgot that you are supreme arbiter of reality. Stunned! I have never been more mistaken in my life. Should probably go look for a confessional.

N583JB

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:36 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
N583JB wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

You're right, my mistake. DHS has no idea what they're doing or who they're tracking. I forgot that you are supreme arbiter of reality. Stunned! I have never been more mistaken in my life. Should probably go look for a confessional.

Perhaps you should get your vision checked.

Aaron747

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:38 pm

N583JB wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
N583JB wrote:

I'll do that as soon as you share what expertise you have DHS doesn't.

N583JB

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:40 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
N583JB wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

The DHS said to be on alert for such behavior, as they should have. Nowhere did they say that the looting and arsons are being committed by white supremacists. Stop trying to deflect. None of us are blind.

casinterest

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:42 pm

N583JB wrote:
casinterest wrote:
N583JB wrote:

I take it you haven't watched CNN over the past few days? Man, those white supremacists are really convincing, how they are able to change their skin tone and all.

Show me your videos, and tell me also why you concentrate on the color of their skin and not then content of their character. Were they part of the peaceful protests, or did they coop it for their own selfish needs?

Here in NC the one arsonist I can find from the other night was not of dark skin tone.
https://twitter.com/WakeCountyMugs?

MaverickM11

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:42 pm

N583JB wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
[

The exception is not the rule, Maverick. Unless all of these white supremacists you speak of happen to be black.

The exception lol. President Exception and the Grand Ole' Party of Exceptions.

N583JB

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:46 pm

casinterest wrote:
N583JB wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Show me your videos, and tell me also why you concentrate on the color of their skin and not then content of their character. Were they part of the peaceful protests, or did they coop it for their own selfish needs?

Here in NC the one arsonist I can find from the other night was not of dark skin tone.

It seems as if the authorities at all levels of government are far less concerned about white supremacists than they are about radical leftists in these riots

"In New York, investigators are also searching social media to identify leaders who are trying to get protestors to gather to incite violence, a law enforcement official told CNN. Investigators there have seen antagonizers more affiliated with Antifa and far-left causes, and not necessarily white supremacist groups. "They do not represent the peaceful New Yorkers that want to protest," the official said.

Denver Mayor Michael Hancock told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Sunday he "wouldn't be surprised if Antifa" was behind some of the actions in his city. "We don't have the specific information they're directly engaged, but we have intel, we have watched and intercepted, frankly, groups coming into Denver. We have confiscated weapons, including assault weapons, that were heading to the demonstrations."

On CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday, national security adviser Robert O'Brien said, "These Antifa groups are organized and use Molotov cocktails and fireworks and gas to burn down our cities."
Asked by CNN's Jake Tapper about far-right groups participating in the violence, O'Brien said: "I haven't seen the reports on far-right groups. This is being driven by Antifa."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/31/politics ... index.html

STT757

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:48 pm

Please some of you need to read about US History, especially 1968, before posting your doom and gloom. This is not 1968, it's not even 1992. I work in Lower Manhattan, there have been protests all week, there's one scheduled today right outside my office. It's relatively peaceful compared to other disturbances in NYC history, Tompkins Square Park, Crown Heights, Howard Beach etc..

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/timeline-seismic-180967503/
Eastern Air lines flt # 701, EWR-MCO Boeing 757

casinterest

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:01 pm

N583JB wrote:
casinterest wrote:
N583JB wrote:

It seems as if the authorities at all levels of government are far less concerned about white supremacists than they are about radical leftists in these riots

"In New York, investigators are also searching social media to identify leaders who are trying to get protestors to gather to incite violence, a law enforcement official told CNN. Investigators there have seen antagonizers more affiliated with Antifa and far-left causes, and not necessarily white supremacist groups. "They do not represent the peaceful New Yorkers that want to protest," the official said.

Denver Mayor Michael Hancock told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Sunday he "wouldn't be surprised if Antifa" was behind some of the actions in his city. "We don't have the specific information they're directly engaged, but we have intel, we have watched and intercepted, frankly, groups coming into Denver. We have confiscated weapons, including assault weapons, that were heading to the demonstrations."

On CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday, national security adviser Robert O'Brien said, "These Antifa groups are organized and use Molotov cocktails and fireworks and gas to burn down our cities."
Asked by CNN's Jake Tapper about far-right groups participating in the violence, O'Brien said: "I haven't seen the reports on far-right groups. This is being driven by Antifa."

So no videos, just quotes of people trying to manipulate the data?

Aaron747

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:01 pm

N583JB wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
N583JB wrote:

The DHS said to be on alert for such behavior, as they should have. Nowhere did they say that the looting and arsons are being committed by white supremacists. Stop trying to deflect. None of us are blind.

Who ‘dis then? Come on now.

https://twitter.com/the_savageroom/stat ... 27748?s=21

N583JB

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:20 pm

casinterest wrote:
N583JB wrote:
casinterest wrote:

You clearly only believe what you want to believe. I guess you know more than the local, state, and federal officials who are dealing with these looters and far left agitators, right?

N583JB

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:20 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
N583JB wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Who ‘dis then? Come on now.

https://twitter.com/the_savageroom/stat ... 27748?s=21

A single white person being apprehended by other white people? Is this supposed to prove anything?

casinterest

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:24 pm

N583JB wrote:
casinterest wrote:
N583JB wrote:

You clearly only believe what you want to believe. I guess you know more than the local, state, and federal officials who are dealing with these looters and far left agitators, right?

Show me the videos. I know that people far smarter than right wing fascists are working hard to arrest those responsible for violence, and aren't falling for this fake Antifa lie.

N583JB

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:26 pm

casinterest wrote:
N583JB wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Show me the videos. I know that people far smarter than right wing fascists are working hard to arrest those responsible for violence, and aren't falling for this fake Antifa lie.

The fact that you think that Antifa's presence in these riots is a lie tells me all I need to know. You aren't interested in facts, just conspiracy theories. As far as the videos are concerned, find them yourself. I've already given you plenty of evidence that shows that you are mistaken, not that you care.

casinterest

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:37 pm

N583JB wrote:
casinterest wrote:
N583JB wrote:

The fact that you think that Antifa's presence in these riots is a lie tells me all I need to know. You aren't interested in facts, just conspiracy theories. As far as the videos are concerned, find them yourself. I've already given you plenty of evidence that shows that you are mistaken, not that you care.

There may be members there, but there are far more bad cops than Antifa members present.

I always find it funny that you seem to only post when presenting a right wing lie.

N583JB

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:38 pm

casinterest wrote:
N583JB wrote:
casinterest wrote:

There may be members there, but there are far more bad cops than Antifa members present.

I always find it funny that you seem to only post when presenting a right wing lie.

Yup, you know CNN. Always peddling those right wing lies from people like the Mayor of NYC.