Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 11016
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:53 pm

Here is the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFeewU0HhNE

Here is Trump's tweet.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 4528214018

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment.
@OANN
I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?


If Trump gets a second term, it will be a shame.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 12756
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:24 pm

casinterest wrote:
Here is the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFeewU0HhNE

Here is Trump's tweet.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 4528214018

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment.
@OANN
I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?


If Trump gets a second term, it will be a shame.


How do you fall harder than you get pushed? Extra-gravity generator in his pocket or what? Well, I guess all science savvy people already left him due to Corona

It's almost as if Trumps plan is to suffer such a massive defeat that he can go and claim "so many millions of votes, that can only be fraud".

Also a neat way to tell FoxNews to get back in full slime mode...

Best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 11016
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:11 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Here is the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFeewU0HhNE

Here is Trump's tweet.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 4528214018

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment.
@OANN
I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?


If Trump gets a second term, it will be a shame.


How do you fall harder than you get pushed? Extra-gravity generator in his pocket or what? Well, I guess all science savvy people already left him due to Corona

It's almost as if Trumps plan is to suffer such a massive defeat that he can go and claim "so many millions of votes, that can only be fraud".

Also a neat way to tell FoxNews to get back in full slime mode...

Best regards
Thomas



It is an interesting way to continue down the rabbit hole of baseless conspiracies when very real damage was caused. It is appalling that Trump is posting something such as this, and what is more appalling is how many Trump supporters will buy into it, or just ignore it.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 17959
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:11 pm

casinterest wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Here is the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFeewU0HhNE

Here is Trump's tweet.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 4528214018



If Trump gets a second term, it will be a shame.


How do you fall harder than you get pushed? Extra-gravity generator in his pocket or what? Well, I guess all science savvy people already left him due to Corona

It's almost as if Trumps plan is to suffer such a massive defeat that he can go and claim "so many millions of votes, that can only be fraud".

Also a neat way to tell FoxNews to get back in full slime mode...

Best regards
Thomas



It is an interesting way to continue down the rabbit hole of baseless conspiracies when very real damage was caused. It is appalling that Trump is posting something such as this, and what is more appalling is how many Trump supporters will buy into it, or just ignore it.

I'm 99% sure at this point that the guy chasing after people with a chainsaw yelling the N word was Trump's newest campaign ad. Would anyone even be surprised?
I don't take responsibility at all
 
alfa164
Posts: 3437
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:34 pm

casinterest wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Here is the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFeewU0HhNE
Here is Trump's tweet. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 4528214018
If Trump gets a second term, it will be a shame.


How do you fall harder than you get pushed? Extra-gravity generator in his pocket or what? Well, I guess all science savvy people already left him due to Corona. It's almost as if Trumps plan is to suffer such a massive defeat that he can go and claim "so many millions of votes, that can only be fraud". Also a neat way to tell FoxNews to get back in full slime mode...
Best regards
Thomas


It is an interesting way to continue down the rabbit hole of baseless conspiracies when very real damage was caused. It is appalling that Trump is posting something such as this, and what is more appalling is how many Trump supporters will buy into it, or just ignore it.


Slate points out some interesting aspects of the claims:

"The ludicrous use of performative police force was caught on video, which you have probably already seen, but it resulted in Gugino lying motionless on the ground bleeding from the head. It also went bananas online and led to the two officers being suspended and then charged. Because the incident was literally taped, it’s tough to make Gugino out to be something that he’s not. But that didn’t stop Trump from … whatever this is … trying?

"So what kind of reporting was Trump relying on from the far-right propaganda outlet? Take a look for yourself. Seriously. It literally sounds like it was narrated by a Russian-accented computer program. It’s like Siri went to Moscow and had a stroke. Let’s leave aside the veracity of the report, which, come on, and drill down on the fact that Trump watched this piece of creepy video spam and thought: That’ll play. People are saying, just asking the questions, after all.

"To quote our new Russian cyborg overlord: “an old trick.” Yes, indeed, comrade."



https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... puter.html


MaverickM11 wrote:
I'm 99% sure at this point that the guy chasing after people with a chainsaw yelling the N word was Trump's newest campaign ad. Would anyone even be surprised?


New campaign ad? He will probably be Trump's new Campaign Manager!


;)
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 11016
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:45 pm

alfa164 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

How do you fall harder than you get pushed? Extra-gravity generator in his pocket or what? Well, I guess all science savvy people already left him due to Corona. It's almost as if Trumps plan is to suffer such a massive defeat that he can go and claim "so many millions of votes, that can only be fraud". Also a neat way to tell FoxNews to get back in full slime mode...
Best regards
Thomas


It is an interesting way to continue down the rabbit hole of baseless conspiracies when very real damage was caused. It is appalling that Trump is posting something such as this, and what is more appalling is how many Trump supporters will buy into it, or just ignore it.


Slate points out some interesting aspects of the claims:

"The ludicrous use of performative police force was caught on video, which you have probably already seen, but it resulted in Gugino lying motionless on the ground bleeding from the head. It also went bananas online and led to the two officers being suspended and then charged. Because the incident was literally taped, it’s tough to make Gugino out to be something that he’s not. But that didn’t stop Trump from … whatever this is … trying?

"So what kind of reporting was Trump relying on from the far-right propaganda outlet? Take a look for yourself. Seriously. It literally sounds like it was narrated by a Russian-accented computer program. It’s like Siri went to Moscow and had a stroke. Let’s leave aside the veracity of the report, which, come on, and drill down on the fact that Trump watched this piece of creepy video spam and thought: That’ll play. People are saying, just asking the questions, after all.

"To quote our new Russian cyborg overlord: “an old trick.” Yes, indeed, comrade."



https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... puter.html


MaverickM11 wrote:
I'm 99% sure at this point that the guy chasing after people with a chainsaw yelling the N word was Trump's newest campaign ad. Would anyone even be surprised?


New campaign ad? He will probably be Trump's new Campaign Manager!


;)


Trump is looking to replace his campaign manager and son-in-law as they are not able to do enough marketing to overcome his brutality and callous narcissism. The poll numbers are falling and Trump wants to blame everyone but himself.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
agill
Posts: 1063
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:49 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:57 pm

casinterest wrote:
Here is the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFeewU0HhNE

Here is Trump's tweet.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 4528214018

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment.
@OANN
I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?


If Trump gets a second term, it will be a shame.

Well people who support him aren't the brightest, they belive that kind of crap.
 
alfa164
Posts: 3437
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:10 pm

agill wrote:
Well people who support him aren't the brightest...



You are the undisputed winner of the "Understatement of the Day Award"!


:bigthumbsup:
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
alfa164
Posts: 3437
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:46 pm

casinterest wrote:
Trump is looking to replace his campaign manager and son-in-law as they are not able to do enough marketing to overcome his brutality and callous narcissism. The poll numbers are falling and Trump wants to blame everyone but himself.



I saw the headline, "Trump is Thinking of Replacing His Son-in-Law", and I thought you mean he is looking for someone else to sleep with Ivanka?

;)
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
apodino
Posts: 3837
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:11 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:07 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Here is the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFeewU0HhNE

Here is Trump's tweet.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 4528214018

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment.
@OANN
I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?


If Trump gets a second term, it will be a shame.


How do you fall harder than you get pushed? Extra-gravity generator in his pocket or what? Well, I guess all science savvy people already left him due to Corona

It's almost as if Trumps plan is to suffer such a massive defeat that he can go and claim "so many millions of votes, that can only be fraud".

Also a neat way to tell FoxNews to get back in full slime mode...

Best regards
Thomas


I am not going to defend Trump as his tweet is ridiculous. But I read your post and I immediately thought of a common thing you see in sports all the time, and that is diving or flopping. In many sports (Noteably Soccer, Hockey, and Basketball), a person who is on the receiving end of a foul, or hit or something like that will often take a dive or a flop to make the incident look worse to the refs than it actually was in the hopes of drawing the call. Lets be clear, I don't think the dude was diving in this video, especially at 75 years old and I think the incident is legitimate. But knowing that diving and flopping happens all the time in sports, it is possible here. (Though highly unlikely, but that wont matter to Trump supporters)

dampfnudel wrote:
With the way 2020 has been going so far, I think we’re pretty much guaranteed an October surprise. :shock:


Of course there is going to be an October surprise. In fact maybe we should start a pool on what it will be. I have a few thoughts in mind.

1. The alleged harassment complaint that Tara Reade lodged against Biden actually gets unearthed.
2. The supreme court rules against Trump and forces him to release his tax returns.
3. The evidence Barr is seeking from Prince William in the Jefferey Epstein case implicates one of the candidates running in the Epstein scandal.
4. One of the candidates is forced to drop out of the race in October and be replaced last minute. If it happens, it will either be Nikki Haley or Andrew Cuomo depending on which side drops.
5. The true nature of the Tarmac meeting between Lynch and Bill Clinton is revealed.

Feel free to add anything to the pool you see fit.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 11016
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:14 pm

apodino wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Here is the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFeewU0HhNE

Here is Trump's tweet.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 4528214018



If Trump gets a second term, it will be a shame.


How do you fall harder than you get pushed? Extra-gravity generator in his pocket or what? Well, I guess all science savvy people already left him due to Corona

It's almost as if Trumps plan is to suffer such a massive defeat that he can go and claim "so many millions of votes, that can only be fraud".

Also a neat way to tell FoxNews to get back in full slime mode...



Best regards
Thomas


I am not going to defend Trump as his tweet is ridiculous. But I read your post and I immediately thought of a common thing you see in sports all the time, and that is diving or flopping. In many sports (Noteably Soccer, Hockey, and Basketball), a person who is on the receiving end of a foul, or hit or something like that will often take a dive or a flop to make the incident look worse to the refs than it actually was in the hopes of drawing the call. Lets be clear, I don't think the dude was diving in this video, especially at 75 years old and I think the incident is legitimate. But knowing that diving and flopping happens all the time in sports, it is possible here. (Though highly unlikely, but that wont matter to Trump supporters)

When you watch the video closely, you see that it was the cop with the Baton that gave the very hard and very real push that sent him down. There was no flop here.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
jetwet1
Posts: 3147
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:42 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:57 pm

apodino wrote:

I am not going to defend Trump as his tweet is ridiculous. But I read your post and I immediately thought of a common thing you see in sports all the time, and that is diving or flopping. In many sports (Noteably Soccer, Hockey, and Basketball), a person who is on the receiving end of a foul, or hit or something like that will often take a dive or a flop to make the incident look worse to the refs than it actually was in the hopes of drawing the call. Lets be clear, I don't think the dude was diving in this video, especially at 75 years old and I think the incident is legitimate. But knowing that diving and flopping happens all the time in sports, it is possible here. (Though highly unlikely, but that wont matter to Trump supporters)

dampfnudel wrote:
With the way 2020 has been going so far, I think we’re pretty much guaranteed an October surprise. :shock:


Of course there is going to be an October surprise. In fact maybe we should start a pool on what it will be. I have a few thoughts in mind.

1. The alleged harassment complaint that Tara Reade lodged against Biden actually gets unearthed.
2. The supreme court rules against Trump and forces him to release his tax returns.
3. The evidence Barr is seeking from Prince William in the Jefferey Epstein case implicates one of the candidates running in the Epstein scandal.
4. One of the candidates is forced to drop out of the race in October and be replaced last minute. If it happens, it will either be Nikki Haley or Andrew Cuomo depending on which side drops.
5. The true nature of the Tarmac meeting between Lynch and Bill Clinton is revealed.

Feel free to add anything to the pool you see fit.


1. Possible, but taking the Trump standard of sexual harassment, who cares what if anything Biden did.
2. Doubt it.
3. Or both
4. No chance
5. Who actually cares, yes it has the key trigger word Clinton, but at this point, only a select few would care and they were voting for Trump no matter what.

You missed number 6

6. Trump goes totally off the rails with accusations against any and every one as his back is against the wall because he knows there are multiple state AG's waiting for him when he loses his executive immunity.
 
SteelChair
Posts: 1428
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:37 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:40 pm

WarRI1 wrote:
Winning what, why do you not expound on all the winning, give us a list of wins since he was elected and now. Just a statement does not quite prove much.


Did you read the 5 paragraphs? Judges, energy, foreign policy, trade, border, etc?
 
User avatar
Tugger
Posts: 10278
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:29 pm

SteelChair wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
Winning what, why do you not expound on all the winning, give us a list of wins since he was elected and now. Just a statement does not quite prove much.


Did you read the 5 paragraphs? Judges, energy, foreign policy, trade, border, etc?

Look, you can say 'He delivered" but he did it while at the same time destroying the country. He divides, his way of working, of winning, is to divide, and he has succeeded. And his success in that, dividing our nation and (and the Republican party) overshadows and ultimately voids all his "wins" that you note. His price is too high is what the nation, and many Republicans, realize. He can't even work with Congress anymore he is so divisive with his ranks there too.

I mean a CEO can meet all sorts of targets but if that CEO damages the company, they needs to be terminated. This is similar.

United we stand, divided we fall. Guess where Trump falls?

He is a poor president. He needs to be removed.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey
 
SteelChair
Posts: 1428
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:37 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:52 pm

Tugger wrote:
SteelChair wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
Winning what, why do you not expound on all the winning, give us a list of wins since he was elected and now. Just a statement does not quite prove much.


Did you read the 5 paragraphs? Judges, energy, foreign policy, trade, border, etc?

Look, you can say 'He delivered" but he did it while at the same time destroying the country. He divides, his way of working, of winning, is to divide, and he has succeeded. And his success in that, dividing our nation and (and the Republican party) overshadows and ultimately voids all his "wins" that you note. His price is too high is what the nation, and many Republicans, realize. He can't even work with Congress anymore he is so divisive with his ranks there too.

I mean a CEO can meet all sorts of targets but if that CEO damages the company, they needs to be terminated. This is similar.

United we stand, divided we fall. Guess where Trump falls?

He is a poor president. He needs to be removed.

Tugg


What is considered "divisive" is based upon your political viewpoint. I reject the notion that he is divisive. Most of the constant criticism comes from people who are used to dealing with these mealy mouth RINOS like Romney and McCain and the Bush family. Guys like that would rather lose than fight back. Trump fights back, every time. Many of his supporters find it refreshing. Its the antithesis of the "Read my lips," pledge that Bush 1 made to make peace and compromise with the other side. He thought they would love him. There was no compromise in them though, they just want more, pushing the country further and further left all the time....killing babies and taking guns and letting more illegals in. Trump fights back, and wins a lot of the time. The other side is melting down because they are used to weak RINOs.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 11767
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:02 pm

SteelChair wrote:
Tugger wrote:
SteelChair wrote:

Did you read the 5 paragraphs? Judges, energy, foreign policy, trade, border, etc?

Look, you can say 'He delivered" but he did it while at the same time destroying the country. He divides, his way of working, of winning, is to divide, and he has succeeded. And his success in that, dividing our nation and (and the Republican party) overshadows and ultimately voids all his "wins" that you note. His price is too high is what the nation, and many Republicans, realize. He can't even work with Congress anymore he is so divisive with his ranks there too.

I mean a CEO can meet all sorts of targets but if that CEO damages the company, they needs to be terminated. This is similar.

United we stand, divided we fall. Guess where Trump falls?

He is a poor president. He needs to be removed.

Tugg


What is considered "divisive" is based upon your political viewpoint. I reject the notion that he is divisive. Most of the constant criticism comes from people who are used to dealing with these mealy mouth RINOS like Romney and McCain and the Bush family. Guys like that would rather lose than fight back. Trump fights back, every time. Many of his supporters find it refreshing. Its the antithesis of the "Read my lips," pledge that Bush 1 made to make peace and compromise with the other side. He thought they would love him. There was no compromise in them though, they just want more, pushing the country further and further left all the time....killing babies and taking guns and letting more illegals in. Trump fights back, and wins a lot of the time. The other side is melting down because they are used to weak RINOs.


For those keeping score at home - ‘my feels are tickled by all of 45’s unprofessional and destructive behaviors, so he’s all good’. The Constitution and oath of office, be damned. Who cares if he’s POTUS for only 30 million Americans? (a guesstimate of rabid following from his total vote count). This is what false patriotism looks like.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
Tugger
Posts: 10278
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:29 pm

SteelChair wrote:
Tugger wrote:
SteelChair wrote:

Did you read the 5 paragraphs? Judges, energy, foreign policy, trade, border, etc?

Look, you can say 'He delivered" but he did it while at the same time destroying the country. He divides, his way of working, of winning, is to divide, and he has succeeded. And his success in that, dividing our nation and (and the Republican party) overshadows and ultimately voids all his "wins" that you note. His price is too high is what the nation, and many Republicans, realize. He can't even work with Congress anymore he is so divisive with his ranks there too.

I mean a CEO can meet all sorts of targets but if that CEO damages the company, they needs to be terminated. This is similar.

United we stand, divided we fall. Guess where Trump falls?

He is a poor president. He needs to be removed.

Tugg


What is considered "divisive" is based upon your political viewpoint. I reject the notion that he is divisive. Most of the constant criticism comes from people who are used to dealing with these mealy mouth RINOS like Romney and McCain and the Bush family. Guys like that would rather lose than fight back. Trump fights back, every time. Many of his supporters find it refreshing. Its the antithesis of the "Read my lips," pledge that Bush 1 made to make peace and compromise with the other side. He thought they would love him. There was no compromise in them though, they just want more, pushing the country further and further left all the time....killing babies and taking guns and letting more illegals in. Trump fights back, and wins a lot of the time. The other side is melting down because they are used to weak RINOs.

You just explained it plainly yourself. Divisive is when you have millions of people in your organization and you can only do one thing, take one view point, you can't bring the different elements together and UNITE our party.

If that is what you want, then keep doing it. I certainly can't stop you. You will continue to divide and destroy the Republican party, as is happening. Sure you want one thing and that thing only and will accept nothing less or else. And sure their are hundreds of thousands like you but ultimately the Republican's need millions and hundreds of thousands of divisives won't hold it. Ultimately divisives will vote for and support those that the unite Republican party brings forth. I don't think most Republicans realized the depth of the problem with Trump and within their party.

Sadly this next election will be a reckoning for the Republican party for the damage Trump and his supporters have caused, and the Republicans will lose, and they look to lose a lot this November.

Tugg

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13847
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:06 am

TARTRESED wrote:
Any more time with Trump is inconceivable. I won't even dignify him by calling him a president.


Funny that, I have never used that term for him either. He is a bum.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13847
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:09 am

SteelChair wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
Winning what, why do you not expound on all the winning, give us a list of wins since he was elected and now. Just a statement does not quite prove much.


Did you read the 5 paragraphs? Judges, energy, foreign policy, trade, border, etc?


Judges, of course they pack the wacks as fast as they can, the rest BS.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
LCDFlight
Posts: 388
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:22 pm

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:16 am

I think a protest candidate has a good chance to be elected. That is how Trump won the first time. So, he can probably do it again. Yes, most of the stuff he says is "wrong" according to educated, wealthy people. The electorate is ______not_______ the wealthy educated elite. So it could go either way.
 
AA747123
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:15 pm

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:30 am

Yes 100% Trump will have a second term. I would bet a major landslide in November. Joe has a lot of dirt on his back and it will all come out. Also it is very evident that Joe is not up to the job, as he has dementia.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 11016
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:16 am

casinterest wrote:
apodino wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

How do you fall harder than you get pushed? Extra-gravity generator in his pocket or what? Well, I guess all science savvy people already left him due to Corona

It's almost as if Trumps plan is to suffer such a massive defeat that he can go and claim "so many millions of votes, that can only be fraud".

Also a neat way to tell FoxNews to get back in full slime mode...



Best regards
Thomas


I am not going to defend Trump as his tweet is ridiculous. But I read your post and I immediately thought of a common thing you see in sports all the time, and that is diving or flopping. In many sports (Noteably Soccer, Hockey, and Basketball), a person who is on the receiving end of a foul, or hit or something like that will often take a dive or a flop to make the incident look worse to the refs than it actually was in the hopes of drawing the call. Lets be clear, I don't think the dude was diving in this video, especially at 75 years old and I think the incident is legitimate. But knowing that diving and flopping happens all the time in sports, it is possible here. (Though highly unlikely, but that wont matter to Trump supporters)

When you watch the video closely, you see that it was the cop with the Baton that gave the very hard and very real push that sent him down. There was no flop here.


And look how the GOP senators all ran for cover except for Murkowski and Romney. Shows how skittish they are not to offend the cruel fascist running the Trumplican party.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
alfa164
Posts: 3437
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:16 am

AA747123 wrote:
Also it is very evident that Joe is not up to the job, as he has dementia.



Really? Still peddling that line? Evidence suggests that "Joe" is demonstrably more coherent and capable of reason than his opponent will be...


:roll:
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
DLFREEBIRD
Posts: 1398
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:19 am

I expect Trump to win, only because I have lost faith in people. The fact is we were officially in a recession in March before Coronavirus had gripped us.
But the recession will be blamed on the coronavirus. Don't even get me started on the stock market, I have no idea what parallel reality wall street in.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 12756
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:09 am

casinterest wrote:
apodino wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

How do you fall harder than you get pushed? Extra-gravity generator in his pocket or what? Well, I guess all science savvy people already left him due to Corona

It's almost as if Trumps plan is to suffer such a massive defeat that he can go and claim "so many millions of votes, that can only be fraud".

Also a neat way to tell FoxNews to get back in full slime mode...



Best regards
Thomas


I am not going to defend Trump as his tweet is ridiculous. But I read your post and I immediately thought of a common thing you see in sports all the time, and that is diving or flopping. In many sports (Noteably Soccer, Hockey, and Basketball), a person who is on the receiving end of a foul, or hit or something like that will often take a dive or a flop to make the incident look worse to the refs than it actually was in the hopes of drawing the call. Lets be clear, I don't think the dude was diving in this video, especially at 75 years old and I think the incident is legitimate. But knowing that diving and flopping happens all the time in sports, it is possible here. (Though highly unlikely, but that wont matter to Trump supporters)

When you watch the video closely, you see that it was the cop with the Baton that gave the very hard and very real push that sent him down. There was no flop here.


You don´t even really have to look closely, nobody ever flops backwards ....

alfa164 wrote:
AA747123 wrote:
Also it is very evident that Joe is not up to the job, as he has dementia.



Really? Still peddling that line? Evidence suggests that "Joe" is demonstrably more coherent and capable of reason than his opponent will be...


:roll:


Dementia doesn´t work when the other guy can´t even complete a coherent sentence and has no idea what he said yesterday.
Painting Joe as Pedophile, i absolutely love how every time someone posts a "Creepy Joe" Meme/picture because he gives his grand daughter a kiss or touches someone on the shoulder, someone post a picture of Trump getting a lapdance from Ivanka......

Trump really is the perfect candidate... no matter what they haul at the competition, how Trump is 10 times worse instantly comes back.

Best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6
 
jodieellis
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:34 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:49 am

Trump 2020 - Making Russia Great Again. Majority of people said this is the actual slogan for Trump 2020. And now - we have to be Pro-Trump or Pro-America. Not both anymore as people said.
 
User avatar
OA940
Posts: 1986
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 6:18 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:50 am

Maybe he declares martial law and leaves in 20 years in a casket.
A350/CSeries = bae
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 22179
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:33 pm

LCDFlight wrote:
I think a protest candidate has a good chance to be elected. That is how Trump won the first time. So, he can probably do it again. Yes, most of the stuff he says is "wrong" according to educated, wealthy people. The electorate is ______not_______ the wealthy educated elite. So it could go either way.


I think Republicans will put up a protest candidate and not Democrats. I think someone will run on a Reagan type platform and appeal to the Republican voters sick of this current administration. That will split the vote there. Depending on who it is, some Republicans may still vote Biden.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 11016
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:31 pm

Trump is going to have to send another cease and desist leader to Fox News and Gallop. He already sent one to CNN for their poll.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps ... allup-poll
The president’s approval rating – which stood at 49 percent a month ago in Gallup polling – dropped to 39 percent in their latest survey, which was released on Wednesday. Trump’s disapproval in the new poll stood at 57 percent, up 11 percentage points from early May.


https://news.gallup.com/poll/312572/tru ... lides.aspx

His current level of approval would make another term as president unlikely, given the historical relationship between job approval ratings and incumbent reelection. With five months to go before Election Day, there is still time for those ratings to improve and get back near the 50% level associated with incumbent reelection in the past, but also time for them to get worse and give the president even longer odds of winning a second term.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
Dieuwer
Posts: 2326
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:27 pm

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:49 pm

DLFREEBIRD wrote:
Don't even get me started on the stock market, I have no idea what parallel reality wall street in.



Easy. Jerome - Print money, buy ETFs - Powell will make sure the stock market does not go down again.

Image
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 11016
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:00 pm

Trump is so horrible and unpopular that GOP senators are keeping him out of election ads.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-senat ... m-2020-ads

The Daily Beast reviewed 15 publicly available ad spots created since March by Republican Senate campaigns in the competitive states of North Carolina, Maine, Colorado, Arizona, and Montana. Fourteen of them made no mention of Trump. The only one that did, an ad from Tillis’ campaign in late April, simply mentioned that he’d been appointed to a White House coronavirus task force. By contrast, Democrats in a number of competitive Senate contests have used their television ad time to attempt to tie Republican incumbents to the president.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13847
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:35 pm

casinterest wrote:
Trump is so horrible and unpopular that GOP senators are keeping him out of election ads.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-senat ... m-2020-ads

The Daily Beast reviewed 15 publicly available ad spots created since March by Republican Senate campaigns in the competitive states of North Carolina, Maine, Colorado, Arizona, and Montana. Fourteen of them made no mention of Trump. The only one that did, an ad from Tillis’ campaign in late April, simply mentioned that he’d been appointed to a White House coronavirus task force. By contrast, Democrats in a number of competitive Senate contests have used their television ad time to attempt to tie Republican incumbents to the president.



Like rats leaving a sinking ship.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
afcjets
Posts: 3417
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:36 pm

I think by November the crime rates will be sky high because enough police officers will quit or be eliminated and the ones that stay will be too afraid to defend themselves and the public. If that happens and Trump is successful bringing in the military it will only help him. Almost 400 police officers in NYC have already been injured since the riots started.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/n ... h/2455285/
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13847
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:41 pm

afcjets wrote:
I think by November the crime rates will be sky high because enough police officers will quit or be eliminated and the ones that stay will be too afraid to defend themselves and the public. If that happens and Trump is successful bringing in the military it will only help him. 350 police officers in NYC have already been injured since the riots started.


Part of the job, just like a soldier. You take an oath, too bad trump never did, he might understand honor, duty, country. Read the thread on here about The Chairman of the JCS and his version of the use of troops involving civil matters. :sarcastic: But, but, but.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
petertenthije
Posts: 3879
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:00 pm

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:43 pm

afcjets wrote:
I think by November the crime rates will be sky high because enough police officers will quit or be eliminated and the ones that stay will be too afraid to defend themselves and the public. If that happens and Trump is successful bringing in the military it will only help him. Almost 400 police officers in NYC have already been injured since the riots started.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/n ... h/2455285/
Do you really think that having the problems escalate to such an extent the military is needed to clean the mess will help Trump? To me it seems to be the ultimate demonstration that Trump can’t handle it. The police in the USA are armed like the military already as it is!
Attamottamotta!
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13847
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:46 pm

petertenthije wrote:
afcjets wrote:
I think by November the crime rates will be sky high because enough police officers will quit or be eliminated and the ones that stay will be too afraid to defend themselves and the public. If that happens and Trump is successful bringing in the military it will only help him. Almost 400 police officers in NYC have already been injured since the riots started.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/n ... h/2455285/
Do you really think that having the problems escalate to such an extent the military is needed to clean the mess will help Trump? To me it seems to be the ultimate demonstration that Trump can’t handle it. The police in the USA are armed like the military already as it is!


Absolutely. Obama tried to stop the trend, trump brought it right back. The militarization of the police, not f good. Just like a third world country, or with a strongman leader. The man who would be King if asked donald trump, Captain bone spurs.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
afcjets
Posts: 3417
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:47 pm

petertenthije wrote:
afcjets wrote:
I think by November the crime rates will be sky high because enough police officers will quit or be eliminated and the ones that stay will be too afraid to defend themselves and the public. If that happens and Trump is successful bringing in the military it will only help him. Almost 400 police officers in NYC have already been injured since the riots started.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/n ... h/2455285/
Do you really think that having the problems escalate to such an extent the military is needed to clean the mess will help Trump? To me it seems to be the ultimate demonstration that Trump can’t handle it. The police in the USA are armed like the military already as it is!


Yes, when it's Democrats who are proposing defunding the police.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 11016
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:54 pm

afcjets wrote:
I think by November the crime rates will be sky high because enough police officers will quit or be eliminated and the ones that stay will be too afraid to defend themselves and the public. If that happens and Trump is successful bringing in the military it will only help him. Almost 400 police officers in NYC have already been injured since the riots started.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/n ... h/2455285/




Most honorable Police Departments will have a police chief that will work with the city for solutions and identify real areas for improvement. The current fear mongering by the right wing news networks is based on poorly formed opinions and loose conjecture not founded in any real world scenario or application of funding.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13847
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:58 pm

afcjets wrote:
petertenthije wrote:
afcjets wrote:
I think by November the crime rates will be sky high because enough police officers will quit or be eliminated and the ones that stay will be too afraid to defend themselves and the public. If that happens and Trump is successful bringing in the military it will only help him. Almost 400 police officers in NYC have already been injured since the riots started.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/n ... h/2455285/
Do you really think that having the problems escalate to such an extent the military is needed to clean the mess will help Trump? To me it seems to be the ultimate demonstration that Trump can’t handle it. The police in the USA are armed like the military already as it is!


Yes, when it's Democrats who are proposing defunding the police.


They are trying to find and provide a way to give people true justice, not at the hands of of over zealous police. The vast majority are honorable men and women. All it takes is one bad apple as the saying goes. Nobody is trying to eliminate policemen, they want reform which is overdue. They want legal justice, social justice, economic justice, sadly lacking in trumps world for sure.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
afcjets
Posts: 3417
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:03 pm

casinterest wrote:
Most honorable Police Departments will have a police chief that will work with the city for solutions and identify real areas for improvement. The current fear mongering by the right wing news networks is based on poorly formed opinions and loose conjecture not founded in any real world scenario or application of funding.


NBC News is hardly a right wing network and the link provided states a fact, not an opinion.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 11016
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:06 pm

afcjets wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Most honorable Police Departments will have a police chief that will work with the city for solutions and identify real areas for improvement. The current fear mongering by the right wing news networks is based on poorly formed opinions and loose conjecture not founded in any real world scenario or application of funding.


NBC News is hardly a right wing network and the link provided states a fact, not an opinion.

It states a fact not at all formulated in your accompanying write-up.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
FL52RA41
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:32 pm

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:45 pm

Hard to say but the way he has handled covid19 in America is anyone's guess!!
 
ltbewr
Posts: 15018
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:24 pm

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:40 pm

A sign of an inglorious end of one of Trump's past failures - the Trump Plaza casino-hotel in Atlantic City to be demolished. by next year, possibly by implosion. They should put out bids for the person to hit the demolition trigger button, raise money for a local food bank. Could make for a nice donation $.
https://www.nj.com/atlantic/2020/06/eye ... -says.html

Meanwhile I hope he keep imploding himself.
 
apodino
Posts: 3837
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:11 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:51 pm

casinterest wrote:
Trump is going to have to send another cease and desist leader to Fox News and Gallop. He already sent one to CNN for their poll.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps ... allup-poll
The president’s approval rating – which stood at 49 percent a month ago in Gallup polling – dropped to 39 percent in their latest survey, which was released on Wednesday. Trump’s disapproval in the new poll stood at 57 percent, up 11 percentage points from early May.


https://news.gallup.com/poll/312572/tru ... lides.aspx

His current level of approval would make another term as president unlikely, given the historical relationship between job approval ratings and incumbent reelection. With five months to go before Election Day, there is still time for those ratings to improve and get back near the 50% level associated with incumbent reelection in the past, but also time for them to get worse and give the president even longer odds of winning a second term.

I was thinking about this today and I have a theory on this. I don't think Trump really seriously believes that a cease and desist order will work, nor do I think he disagrees with the polls. What is really going on here is this about sending a message to his base that he will challenge the media on stuff like this. All this is about is getting the base fired up. This is not a serious attempt to silence CNN. (That's just my theory)

WarRI1 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
petertenthije wrote:
Do you really think that having the problems escalate to such an extent the military is needed to clean the mess will help Trump? To me it seems to be the ultimate demonstration that Trump can’t handle it. The police in the USA are armed like the military already as it is!


Yes, when it's Democrats who are proposing defunding the police.


They are trying to find and provide a way to give people true justice, not at the hands of of over zealous police. The vast majority are honorable men and women. All it takes is one bad apple as the saying goes. Nobody is trying to eliminate policemen, they want reform which is overdue. They want legal justice, social justice, economic justice, sadly lacking in trumps world for sure.


I agree with you War but the problem that many Democrats have is the words Defund the police are being used. I get why the term is being used, but the problem is that many people are actually taking this literally, which is leaving the lawmakers scrambling on this issue. Biden is actually proposing sending more money to the Police, and Pelosi and Jim Clyburn (arguably the most powerful Black man in congress) are actually distancing themselves from Defunding calls. One issue with using these words is that although the change that these people want is good and necessary, in an election year all it does is provide material for Trump and republicans to use in Campaign ads.
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 12947
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:09 pm

About police and money, what about making it illegal for cops to do rent-a-cop gigs on the side ? They argue that their job is difficult and tiring and thus deserve a good salary, they get said salary, so no working on top of that !
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams
 
User avatar
Tugger
Posts: 10278
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:12 pm

Aesma wrote:
About police and money, what about making it illegal for cops to do rent-a-cop gigs on the side ? They argue that their job is difficult and tiring and thus deserve a good salary, they get said salary, so no working on top of that !

Why?

Pretty much no other jobs dis-allow side work, so why would you want to do that? What would it achieve and how would it help?

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey
 
User avatar
Tugger
Posts: 10278
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 pm

In my mind this whole issue revolves around the fact that police have been stuck with doing far more than they should be. There is no reason to send a fully armed police officer to an elementary school (or any school for that matter) to address a behavioral situation by and acting out kid. Send a far lower cost person that can wait out the child, that can de-escalate the whatever situation.

This is just one example but there are many others (welfare checks? noise complaints? handing out jaywalking tickets? I dunno, I'm sure can think of better misuses of police time). And so rather than adding more tasks which therefore requires more police, instead provide that funding to other more appropriate departments.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 12947
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:51 pm

Tugger wrote:
Aesma wrote:
About police and money, what about making it illegal for cops to do rent-a-cop gigs on the side ? They argue that their job is difficult and tiring and thus deserve a good salary, they get said salary, so no working on top of that !

Why?

Pretty much no other jobs dis-allow side work, so why would you want to do that? What would it achieve and how would it help?

Tugg


It would help with people not being fatigued, able to take good decisions, less stressed.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams
 
User avatar
Tugger
Posts: 10278
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:11 pm

Aesma wrote:
Tugger wrote:
Aesma wrote:
About police and money, what about making it illegal for cops to do rent-a-cop gigs on the side ? They argue that their job is difficult and tiring and thus deserve a good salary, they get said salary, so no working on top of that !

Why?

Pretty much no other jobs dis-allow side work, so why would you want to do that? What would it achieve and how would it help?

Tugg


It would help with people not being fatigued, able to take good decisions, less stressed.

So it should be done for all jobs then, yes? Based on what you are saying.

But of course you are talking about a persons freedom to work as they wish. You are talking about a company begin able to dictate what you do in your time off from the company, your not not working for them.. You are basically making the person a 24/7 employee.

I definitely would not support such a proposal.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 11016
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Will Donald Trump get a second term?

Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:13 am

apodino wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Trump is going to have to send another cease and desist leader to Fox News and Gallop. He already sent one to CNN for their poll.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps ... allup-poll
The president’s approval rating – which stood at 49 percent a month ago in Gallup polling – dropped to 39 percent in their latest survey, which was released on Wednesday. Trump’s disapproval in the new poll stood at 57 percent, up 11 percentage points from early May.


https://news.gallup.com/poll/312572/tru ... lides.aspx

His current level of approval would make another term as president unlikely, given the historical relationship between job approval ratings and incumbent reelection. With five months to go before Election Day, there is still time for those ratings to improve and get back near the 50% level associated with incumbent reelection in the past, but also time for them to get worse and give the president even longer odds of winning a second term.

I was thinking about this today and I have a theory on this. I don't think Trump really seriously believes that a cease and desist order will work, nor do I think he disagrees with the polls. What is really going on here is this about sending a message to his base that he will challenge the media on stuff like this. All this is about is getting the base fired up. This is not a serious attempt to silence CNN. (That's just my theory)



Trump is just pushing his propaganda to keep his flock huddled in his media orbit so they don't question the lies that are told daily on right wing news sources. Trump will point to it as fighting the mainstream media, but he also wants them not to believe the polls. If the polls stay this bad, he may lose needed energy should the economy stay in the gutter as the Fed pointed to today.
Where ever you go, there you are.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: casinterest, hoons90, lentokone, ltbewr, lugie, m66, maxfly, par13del and 25 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos