How do you fall harder than you get pushed? Extra-gravity generator in his pocket or what? Well, I guess all science savvy people already left him due to Corona
It's almost as if Trumps plan is to suffer such a massive defeat that he can go and claim "so many millions of votes, that can only be fraud".
Also a neat way to tell FoxNews to get back in full slime mode...
I am not going to defend Trump as his tweet is ridiculous. But I read your post and I immediately thought of a common thing you see in sports all the time, and that is diving or flopping. In many sports (Noteably Soccer, Hockey, and Basketball), a person who is on the receiving end of a foul, or hit or something like that will often take a dive or a flop to make the incident look worse to the refs than it actually was in the hopes of drawing the call. Lets be clear, I don't think the dude was diving in this video, especially at 75 years old and I think the incident is legitimate. But knowing that diving and flopping happens all the time in sports, it is possible here. (Though highly unlikely, but that wont matter to Trump supporters)
With the way 2020 has been going so far, I think we’re pretty much guaranteed an October surprise.
Of course there is going to be an October surprise. In fact maybe we should start a pool on what it will be. I have a few thoughts in mind.
1. The alleged harassment complaint that Tara Reade lodged against Biden actually gets unearthed.
2. The supreme court rules against Trump and forces him to release his tax returns.
3. The evidence Barr is seeking from Prince William in the Jefferey Epstein case implicates one of the candidates running in the Epstein scandal.
4. One of the candidates is forced to drop out of the race in October and be replaced last minute. If it happens, it will either be Nikki Haley or Andrew Cuomo depending on which side drops.
5. The true nature of the Tarmac meeting between Lynch and Bill Clinton is revealed.
Feel free to add anything to the pool you see fit.