Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Tugger

Re: Epstein Madam Arrested

Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:37 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Kind of like the Hollywood pedophile thing. Cuomo is not involved in this but many Hollywood types probably are.

Look, this is one of those sad pathetic things, so sure go after whoever you want as a "bad, they deserve it" stereotype. But you also have to agree that often those that decry it the most that stand and shout "You are a sinner" and "I am a person of righteous faith!!! ..." etc. etc. yada yada, are also found to be doing the same crap they supposedly hate.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey

BN747

Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:56 am

Tugger wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
Kind of like the Hollywood pedophile thing. Cuomo is not involved in this but many Hollywood types probably are.

Look, this is one of those sad pathetic things, so sure go after whoever you want as a "bad, they deserve it" stereotype. But you also have to agree that often those that decry it the most that stand and shout "You are a sinner" and "I am a person of righteous faith!!! ..." etc. etc. yada yada, are also found to be doing the same crap they supposedly hate.

Tugg

Like this pastor yesterday...
California pastor covered up relative’s attraction to children — until son revealed the truth
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/califo ... the-truth/

...praying the 'Pedo away' as if that'll work..

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

FGITD

Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:11 am

Tugger wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Tugg

Look no further than how many staunchly anti-gay people end up caught at a gay club, or in a bathroom stall with another man.

I think these cases show that maybe we need to educate younger people in different ways when it comes to being the victim of sexual assault. Everyone thinks of the windowless van, or the creepy old guy at the playground, but the old family friend who just wants to talk to you in the other room, or the colleague who wants to help you get a foothold in a career don't come up too often.

DL717

Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:09 am

Quite frankly, I want to see the list. Out all of these sick effs. They all deserve to get the chair, they won’t though. Just a slap on the wrist and a registered sex offender because they’ll likely only have a client list, not how many times they participated. Getting the later would be a bonus. They’re all swimming in cash, so it won’t matter unless they do hard time. If she’s smart, she’ll spill the beans and get this over with.

Predictions above are probably correct though. I give her 10 days max before she magically hangs herself in a cell that should be suicide proof.

If she talks, expect a long list of Middle East oil tycoons.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

Aaron747

Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:50 am

DL717 wrote:
Quite frankly, I want to see the list. Out all of these sick effs. They all deserve to get the chair, they won’t though. Just a slap on the wrist and a registered sex offender because they’ll likely only have a client list, not how many times they participated. Getting the later would be a bonus. They’re all swimming in cash, so it won’t matter unless they do hard time. If she’s smart, she’ll spill the beans and get this over with.

Predictions above are probably correct though. I give her 10 days max before she magically hangs herself in a cell that should be suicide proof.

The reason I suspect they were running blackmail ops for a foreign government is the meticulousness of Maxwell’s notes. She was doing stuff on a professional secretary level for Epstein - according to apparent excerpt from their black book, people like Dershowitz, Trump, Clinton et al have over 10-15 phone numbers listed, housemen, all known locations, partner’s personal cell numbers - every possible way to contact/blackmail them.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

DL717

Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:01 am

Aaron747 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

The reason I suspect they were running blackmail ops for a foreign government is the meticulousness of Maxwell’s notes. She was doing stuff on a professional secretary level for Epstein - according to apparent excerpt from their black book, people like Dershowitz, Trump, Clinton et al have over 10-15 phone numbers listed, housemen, all known locations, partner’s personal cell numbers - every possible way to contact/blackmail them.

Perhaps, but they could have used their appearance of being part of the “in crowd“ to obtain those numbers from other people that had them in an effort to peddle influence.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

BN747

Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:26 am

Aaron747 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

Boy, that's nuke material...and I bet it's just the surface! The iceberg is below the level...

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

Aaron747

Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:15 am

BN747 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

Boy, that's nuke material...and I bet it's just the surface! The iceberg is below the level...

BN747

Google leaked photos of random black book pages - it’s a sight to behold. All ‘GM’ has to do is ‘confirm’ a few things for the feds and a lot of people are going to have trees shaken severely.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

BN747

Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:18 am

Aaron747 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

BN747

Google leaked photos of random black book pages - it’s a sight to behold. All ‘GM’ has to do is ‘confirm’ a few things for the feds and a lot of people are going to have trees shaken severely.

Well let chips fall where they may...they deserve it, that much is owed to the victims.

BN747

Kiwirob

Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:20 am

Aaron747 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

BN747

So what names in a phone book doesn't tell much of a story, they aren't backed up with times and dates, and who shagged who in which location.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... dacted.pdf

Trumps name is in the book but Clinton's name isn't. That's going to upset a large chunk of people.

Aesma

Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:09 pm

Actual proof is needed. Some of the people mentioned have nothing better to do than to go to court over this and have their high powered attorney attack the witnesses into oblivion.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

zkojq

Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:42 pm

apodino wrote:
I did take a closer look at this after my earlier post, and I admit that what I was basing my earlier post on was something that came out last week which named a few people but not Trump. I forgot to mention Alan Derschowitz name in this, but he is on there. After taking a closer look at this, Trump clearly has some ties to Epstein

Virginia Roberts was literally recruited at Mar-A-Lago by Ghislaine. But I don't see any point in whataboutism - both Trump and Clinton as well as numerous other politicians from both parties are tied to the hip with Epstein. Doesn't mean that they themselves are pedophiles (unless there is evidence to the contrary which, if it does exist, hopefully leads to prosecution) but it is a damning indictment of their character.

Aaron747 wrote:
Epstein put a life that lavish and secretive together on managing other people’s money and FBI informing? Nonsense. My money’s on foreign government(s). Would be old hat for a Maxwell too.

+1 Maxwell especially. Infact the more one reads about it, the more it seems certain that she was the one running this scheme - for her purposes. As with any intelligence agents though, it's impossible to prove.

apodino wrote:
The big question to be answered is around Prince Andrew. I suspect he was more involved than we know, and he has basically lawyered up and stopped talking. Will Maxwell rat him out? And who will Maxwell rat out to save her own ass?

Price Andrew is an irrelevant distraction. He has no power. Obviously he should be prosecuted for what he has done, but everyone always seems to over-hype his importance in all of this.
First to fly the 787-9

DIRECTFLT

Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:39 am

Ghislaine Maxwell deemed suicide-risk and made to wear paper clothes

https://www.tatler.com/article/ghislain ... ons-prison

Well, at least she hasn't done herself in like Hermann Göring, with a cyanide pill.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

ltbewr

Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:25 pm

In papers filed by the US Attorney as to her bail hearing and trying to prevent any bail from being allowed at it seems she is still a serious flight risk and at the time of her arrest she tried to evade it. The Feds had to break a locked gate to get onto the property, had to bust down the main door as she tried to evade arrest, she even had a cellphone covered in aluminum foil to prevent tracking of it and had a 'security guard' in the house with her. They are treating her like a terrorist suspect or a big drug dealer.and must be denied bail. She has a lot of powerful friends that want to keep her from testifying and would spend millions to help her escape again.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/13/us/new-y ... index.html

johns624

Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:42 pm

ltbewr wrote:
She has a lot of powerful friends that want to keep her from testifying and would spend millions to help her escape again.
Or make sure she commits suicide...

Aaron747

Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:10 am

ltbewr wrote:
In papers filed by the US Attorney as to her bail hearing and trying to prevent any bail from being allowed at it seems she is still a serious flight risk and at the time of her arrest she tried to evade it. The Feds had to break a locked gate to get onto the property, had to bust down the main door as she tried to evade arrest, she even had a cellphone covered in aluminum foil to prevent tracking of it and had a 'security guard' in the house with her. They are treating her like a terrorist suspect or a big drug dealer.and must be denied bail. She has a lot of powerful friends that want to keep her from testifying and would spend millions to help her escape again.

Which begs the question: why did she feel relatively protected staying in the States?

It seems like she was somewhat surprised to be nabbed at all.

BN747

Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:15 am

Aaron747 wrote:
ltbewr wrote:

Which begs the question: why did she feel relatively protected staying in the States?

It seems like she was somewhat surprised to be nabbed at all.

The realm of the Powerful...it plays by a very different set of rules unknown to the masses.

BN747

DLFREEBIRD

Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:40 am

sounds to me, that she's not as smart as she thinks she is. covering your phone in tin foil to avoid tracing had me laughing, she thought that because she read it on the internet? also buying a house using a L.L.C. to hid who the real owner is, doesn't work, when your hiding from the government, It seems without Epstein telling her what to do, she's floundering. The 20 million she has, is very murky, and I hope her victims get it all, but probably the government will seize it. If she can't explain how she made
the money, especially if she didn't pay taxes on it.

Aaron747

Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:43 am

DLFREEBIRD wrote:
sounds to me, that she's not as smart as she thinks she is. covering your phone in tin foil to avoid tracing had me laughing, she thought that because she read it on the internet? also buying a house using a L.L.C. to hid who the real owner is, doesn't work, when your hiding from the government, It seems without Epstein telling her what to do, she's floundering. The 20 million she has, is very murky, and I hope her victims get it all, but probably the government will seize it. If she can't explain how she made
the money, especially if she didn't pay taxes on it.

Epstein never had to explain how he made his money - even put into a protective trust to shield it from his victims posthumously. Why would she have to explain as part of the same dirty system?

DLFREEBIRD

Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:13 am

Deutch bank was fined 150 million for not reporting Jeffrey Epstein murky money transactions. Is why.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/business ... index.html

BN747

Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:57 pm

Hmmmm and why on Earth would the President of the United States wish her....her of ALL women criminals, wish her well?

In the Covid Press Conference just ending.

There can only be one reasonable conclusion, the Stone treatment.

"Please keep quiet, I'll get you off the hook"...

BN747

BN747

Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:03 pm

Trump triggers outrage for giving best wishes to Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged sex trafficking accomplice
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/trump- ... ccomplice/

Wishing a known sex trafficker 'well'...seriously, who does that?

Why would he do this?

What about the other sex traffickers, jailed and dodging the law, Mr. Law and Order?

BN747

MaverickM11

Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:05 pm

BN747 wrote:
Hmmmm and why on Earth would the President of the United States wish her....her of ALL women criminals, wish her well?

In the Covid Press Conference just ending.

There can only be one reasonable conclusion, the Stone treatment.

"Please keep quiet, I'll get you off the hook"...

BN747

His handlers should have put DO NOT CONGRATULATE in his notes but that didn't work either :rotfl:
I don't take responsibility at all

NIKV69

Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:06 pm

BN747 wrote:
Trump triggers outrage for giving best wishes to Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged sex trafficking accomplice

Why would he do this?

What about the other sex traffickers, jailed and dodging the law, Mr. Law and Order?

BN747

Lets wait for the gavel to fall on her conviction. Maybe she can tell us about Bill Clinton?
I am the Googlizer!!!

BN747

Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:22 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Why would he do this?

BN747

Lets wait for the gavel to fall on her conviction. Maybe she can tell us about Bill Clinton?

You do that.. enough victims have come forward to seal any doubts out of the equation.

I didn't need to hear nearly as many to come forward to be convinced Roy Moore was a uber creep.

Epstein was guilty AF before his trial and everyone in NY knew it, Clinton included.

You go ahead and remain in the 'keep score of how many Dems vs Repubs' are involved group, I'm content to remain in the 'let the chips fall wherever they may' camp because the damage done to the young lives and their families soars beyond politics.

It's a human criminal offense just short of murder.

BN747

MaverickM11

Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:47 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Why would he do this?

BN747

You realize most people would be more than happy to #lockhimup if he's guilty, right? You also realize he nor his wife is running for anything, right?
I don't take responsibility at all

DLFREEBIRD

Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:25 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... party.html

here they are at Heidi Klum pimp party, Ghislaine is dressed as a pimp, seen with Melania and Trump the Ghislaine spots Prince Andrew and goes talk to him. No Clinton's invited.

casinterest

Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:36 pm

BN747 wrote:

Why would he do this?

BN747

10 years for people that put spraypaint on a prieve of stone, but Best Wishes for a child sex trafficker.

The best of people folks. That's who the president supports.
Where ever you go, there you are.

hashtagconfused

Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:19 pm

DLFREEBIRD wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7752543/Donald-Trump-poses-Ghislaine-Maxwell-Heidi-Klums-hookers-pimps-themed-party.html

here they are at Heidi Klum pimp party, Ghislaine is dressed as a pimp, seen with Melania and Trump the Ghislaine spots Prince Andrew and goes talk to him. No Clinton's invited.

do you have a source that there were "No Clinton's invited"? i did not see that mentioned in link provided.

does that fact that someone was at the same party as someone else, or even just invited to a party, mean they are complaisant in everything anyone at that party ever does?

Aaron747

Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:54 am

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Why would he do this?

BN747

Oh FFS nobody cares! Whoever she and Epstein were involved with in their sordid dealings needs outing (and prosecution if she offers up enough).

45’s comment is inexcusable and looks guilty AF.

At least one ‘law and order’ conservative had the stones to go after 45 for that comment:

“This is unacceptably obtuse for a woman accused of the most morally depraved of crimes, @realDonaldTrump,” Roy wrote on Twitter. “She needs to be severely punished... and justice must be served for the girls she abused. For ALL involved.”

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/ ... ell-377855

DLFREEBIRD

Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:35 am

hashtagconfused wrote:
DLFREEBIRD wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7752543/Donald-Trump-poses-Ghislaine-Maxwell-Heidi-Klums-hookers-pimps-themed-party.html

do you have a source that there were "No Clinton's invited"? i did not see that mentioned in link provided.

does that fact that someone was at the same party as someone else, or even just invited to a party, mean they are complaisant in everything anyone at that party ever does?

Donald Trump was a good friend of Jeffrey’s and was friends with Ghislaine father for years and later Ghislaine. They weren't just invited to the same party and just happened to meet as you are implying, They hung out frequently and traveled in the same circles for decades. That's common knowledge. Chelsea Clinton became friends with Ghislaine in 2006 the party was held in 2000 Bill hadn't met Epstein until 2002. None of the Clinton were social with Heidi Klum at that point in time. In 2016 Heidi Klum endorsed Hillary over Trump which caused a immature Trump to say that Heidi no longer at 10. Did i explain everything in a clear way, so that you understood that the Clinton's weren't invited?

bennett123

Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:06 am

Perhaps people should wait for the trial to determine guilt.

Redd

Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:08 pm

bennett123 wrote:

Oh, don't be old fashioned... :old:

Aaron747

Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:59 pm

bennett123 wrote:

Nah, forget it. If you have heard the victims in recent documentaries and see the proud mama look on her face in the photo with Andrew, there’s no getting around it. Not to mention law enforcement indicated she had a big hand in the ‘black book’ recordkeeping that Epstein was doing.

bennett123

Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:03 pm

I seem to recall an old fashioned concept of innocent until proven guilty.

DLFREEBIRD

Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:10 pm

bennett123 wrote:
I seem to recall an old fashioned concept of innocent until proven guilty.

there's the court of law and the court of public opinion. But, when a pedophile offs himself before he can be proven guilty. Doesn't mean he
is innocent.

I still want to know how he laundred so much money and who he was doing it for. At this point, I don't think we will ever know.

bennett123

Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:26 am

I was referring to Ghislaine Maxwell.

She is entitled to a fair trial.

Aaron747

Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:07 am

bennett123 wrote:
I was referring to Ghislaine Maxwell.

She is entitled to a fair trial.

Which she will get - but we already know what victims have said she did and how long she was associated with / living with Epstein. There's no way she was not complicit. This is a parallel reality with the fact she will/should have a fair trial. Get over it.

bennett123

Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:37 am

No way she would get a fair trial with you on the jury.

If a trial only heard the prosecution case, then the result would be a clear mis carriage of justice.

Personally, I am prepared to wait until all the evidence is in.

I also think staying in the US was a bad move.

Aaron747

Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:24 am

bennett123 wrote:

If a trial only heard the prosecution case, then the result would be a clear mis carriage of justice.

Please, we all know what the defense case will be - I was a psychological prisoner, it was Stockholm syndrome, yada yada. Plenty of people who knew her have already attested to her petty and calculating character in the media - it’s not gonna fly that she was a meek lamb depressed after all the trouble in her family as a young adult. She and Epstein served each other’s purposes - he had the money, she had the access to people. Occam’s razor.

Anyway, it’s the court’s job to find an impartial jury, not mine.

bennett123

Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:26 am

Perhaps the defence will contest the truth of the statements made by her accusers.

DLFREEBIRD

Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:34 am

bennett123 wrote:

maybe she's not as smart as you think, or as innocent.

DLFREEBIRD

Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:42 am

bennett123 wrote:
Perhaps the defence will contest the truth of the statements made by her accusers.

contest the truth? odd choice of wording

bennett123

Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:57 am

I have not said that she is innocent, I have not decided yet.

Clearly you have already decided that she is guilty.

That is the difference.

Olddog

Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:43 am

The accusation may also have to prove theses girls were abused not just slutty girls more than happy to go ? The underage is probably not contestable, the rest will need to proven.
Sentence from Belgian PM at press conference forbidden due to new rules

DLFREEBIRD

Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:12 am

" these girls have to prove they weren't slutty?" No that's not how our justice system works. They have to prove Ms. Maxwell raped them and groomed them.

more underaged girls are coming forward, with horrendous stories.

DLFREEBIRD

Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:14 am

bennett123 wrote:
I have not said that she is innocent, I have not decided yet.

Clearly you have already decided that she is guilty.

That is the difference.

This is a Bill Cosby situation, too many are coming forward for me not to realize that something very wrong. 12 so far.

meecrob

Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:59 am

Something is wrong, yes. The issue is that its not illegal to have 12 people accuse you of something.

sierrakilo44

Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:25 am

Aaron747 wrote:
Oh FFS nobody cares! Whoever she and Epstein were involved with in their sordid dealings needs outing (and prosecution if she offers up enough).

45’s comment is inexcusable and looks guilty AF.

It’s actually quite funny, every time new evidence is bought to light about Donald’s tight relationship with Jeffrey and Ghislaine, all the Trumpists cry from the rooftops....:

WHAT ABOUT BILL AND CROOKED HILLARY!!!!!!

No ones denying the Clintons were sordid and had dealing with Epstein. But don’t deny, minimise or lie about the very close dealing your daddy Trump has with the couple as well.

Newark727

Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:48 am

Olddog wrote:
The accusation may also have to prove theses girls were abused not just slutty girls more than happy to go ?

To be frank, that is a pretty gross thing to say. Sentiments like this are why Epstein was able to get away with it for so long - it's exactly this that makes accusers fearful to come forward. And the whole point of statutory rape laws is that it doesn't matter if they are "more than happy to go" - they are children. Their decisions cannot be fully informed.