Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

BN747
Topic Author

LOL: Mexican Towns Stop Americans at the Border

Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:09 am

Residents of Mexican town block Americans from entering
Five people were treated for injuries, three of whom were taken to the hospital. Joy Benedict reports.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/residents-me ... 44898.html

Covid fears have turned the tables on Who owns the border?...looks like 'everyone gets a turn. Mexico may not only pay for the Wall, Hell...they might build it!

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

Francoflier

Re: LOL: Mexican Towns Stop Americans at the Border

Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:49 am

They really should have paid for that wall...
:rotfl:
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

LabQuest

Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:48 am

This is good because Mexico has the 2nd highest mortality rate of covid cases per capita (after the UK).

BN747
Topic Author

Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:52 am

LabQuest wrote:
This is good because Mexico has the 2nd highest mortality rate of covid cases per capita (after the UK).

You haven't been paying attention to Texans, when they want to go out..they been going out recently.

When ir comes to their 'needs' across the bordwe, they need it...nothing stands in their way of getting what they want.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

LabQuest

Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:07 am

BN747 wrote:
LabQuest wrote:

You haven't been paying attention to Texans, when they want to go out..they been going out recently.

When ir comes to their 'needs' across the bordwe, they need it...nothing stands in their way of getting what they want.

BN747

Yeah, its crazy dangerous to be in Mexico at the moment. They're nuts but hey, freedom and all I guess.

BN747
Topic Author

Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:56 am

LabQuest wrote:
BN747 wrote:
LabQuest wrote:

BN747

Yeah, its crazy dangerous to be in Mexico at the moment. They're nuts but hey, freedom and all I guess.

Yep crazy is cray, apologies for spell gaffs above, I'm like worst at spell checking.

But yeah 1st amends comes before all else...even when in another country and wanting to go - no matter what!

BN747

anrec80

Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:09 am

And this is just the beginning! Imagine what happens when BLM supporters take over the whole country and more and more Americans will be seeking escape. Imagine newspaper articles “life of illegal immigrants from USA in Mexico”.

Francoflier

Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:16 am

LabQuest wrote:

Mortality rate per declared case is pretty irrelevant unless you are comparing countries with similar testing procedures and rates.
Mexico is likely to test far less than countries with more means.
Its covid-related death per capita figure, however, is still lower than the US or most European nations. While it is still experiencing a surge of cases, the mortality rate appears to be slowing, so while we're still far from the final tally, I'd say they're not doing too bad for a country with a fraction of the GDP per capita of that of its northern neighbor.

anrec80 wrote:
And this is just the beginning! Imagine what happens when BLM supporters take over the whole country and more and more Americans will be seeking escape. Imagine newspaper articles “life of illegal immigrants from USA in Mexico”.

And the award for the most ridiculous off-topic fear-mongering political propaganda slogan goes to!...
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

Dahlgardo

Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:18 pm

BN747 wrote:
Residents of Mexican town block Americans from entering
Five people were treated for injuries, three of whom were taken to the hospital. Joy Benedict reports.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/residents-me ... 44898.html

Covid fears have turned the tables on Who owns the border?...looks like 'everyone gets a turn. Mexico may not only pay for the Wall, Hell...they might build it!

BN747

It has probably slipped your attention, that Mexico up to now has tested far fewer per capita (by a factor of around 20) for covid-19 than the US, so the situation in Mexico is probably much worse than the officiel numbers suggest.

The lack of testing also suggests that Mexico will be much less in control of the situation when the spread accelerates further.

:roll: :roll:
leave your nines at home and bring your skills to the battle