Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Qanon candidate wins Georgia A GOP primary

Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:03 am

A little appetizer of where the GOP is headed next:

QAnon supporter, with Georgia primary victory, is poised to bring far-right conspiracy theory to Congress
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... gia-qanon/

"GOP leaders, whose standard-bearer rose to political prominence on the basis of a conspiracy theory about Barack Obama’s birthplace, have watched her ascent with some unease. Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.), the House Republican whip, endorsed her primary opponent. Republican members of Georgia’s delegation privately urged the party’s House leader, Rep. Kevin McCarthy of California, to do more to intervene in the race, according to multiple GOP aides who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the conversations."
I don't take responsibility at all

WarRI1

Re: Qanon candidate wins Georgia A GOP primary

Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:08 am

They are radical nuts is the problem. It does not surprise me and she is blonde after all. :sarcastic:
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

Francoflier

Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:23 am

The Karens are taking over! :scared:
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

Aesma

Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:24 am

We all know of people who believe stupid things read on facebook.

Having been on bit on 4Chan, mostly as a source of nice high definition pictures, some people there are clearly crazy, while others are toying with them : what can we make them believe in ? What can we make them do ?

The believe they got Trump elected (which might be true, considering his marginal victory in a few states), don't know what the next goal is, I don't go there much anymore.

If Trump loses, we can expect the lunacy to be dialed back, and if this nutter is elected, then the GOP will probably stay away from her, or even exclude her.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

sierrakilo44

Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:59 am

Aesma wrote:
If Trump loses, we can expect the lunacy to be dialed back, and if this nutter is elected, then the GOP will probably stay away from her, or even exclude her.

Hopefully, but I doubt it. The guy who thought Obama was a Muslim born in Kenya became President. When you're on a good thing you stick with it.

The only real non far right lunacy Republican I can think of atm is Mitt Romey. The party of Eisenhower and Lincoln is almost gone. It probably will never come back.

flyguy89

Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:42 am

Thank God it's only a 2-year term.

scbriml

Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:09 am

Aesma wrote:
If Trump loses, we can expect the lunacy to be dialed back

If Trump loses, the lunacy will get turned up to 11. :crazy:

You know damned well it will be a rigged, fraudulent, fake election. The seeds for that are already sown.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

johns624

Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:26 pm

sierrakilo44 wrote:

The only real non far right lunacy Republican I can think of atm is Mitt Romey. The party of Eisenhower and Lincoln is almost gone. It probably will never come back.
I'd include John Kasich in there, too.

Aesma

Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:00 pm

scbriml wrote:
Aesma wrote:
If Trump loses, we can expect the lunacy to be dialed back

If Trump loses, the lunacy will get turned up to 11. :crazy:

You know damned well it will be a rigged, fraudulent, fake election. The seeds for that are already sown.

But will that win elections ?
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:07 pm

sierrakilo44 wrote:
Aesma wrote:

Hopefully, but I doubt it. The guy who thought Obama was a Muslim born in Kenya became President. When you're on a good thing you stick with it.

:checkmark: The GOP was already trending pretty hard toward QAnon long before they made it official with a primary and their leader clearly endorsing it. Plenty of creatures in the administration already push similar views whether it's raging anti semitism, islamophobia, racism, or just bonkers conspiracy theories. It really puts the demon semen lady into context--it's not her views that are surprising for the GOP--it's that she's not white.

casinterest

Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:12 pm

The election hasn't happened yet, and to bring such a person into congress should weigh heavy on the constituents in that Georgia district. They will not win jobs, they will not win an effective leader. They are only pushing a low level stooge for rebel rousing. Hopefully the folks in that district will realize this issue as time moves on.
Where ever you go, there you are.

BowlingShoeDC9

Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:21 am

[twoid][/twoid]
casinterest wrote:
The election hasn't happened yet, and to bring such a person into congress should weigh heavy on the constituents in that Georgia district. They will not win jobs, they will not win an effective leader. They are only pushing a low level stooge for rebel rousing. Hopefully the folks in that district will realize this issue as time moves on.

As a southerner and a former conservative, rebel rousing is one of the biggest thing they want from a congressperson. The far right doesn’t think the federal government should do anything other form a military. So effectiveness becomes less important the more conservative the constituency is. Maybe a Roy Moore situation will happen, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

CitizenJustin

Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:15 am

BowlingShoeDC9 wrote:
[twoid][/twoid]
casinterest wrote:

As a southerner and a former conservative, rebel rousing is one of the biggest thing they want from a congressperson. The far right doesn’t think the federal government should do anything other form a military. So effectiveness becomes less important the more conservative the constituency is. Maybe a Roy Moore situation will happen, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

They certainly don’t seem to mind government intrusion when it comes to taking away the rights of minorities and the groups they love to demonize. As long as it’s not happening to them, they’re fine with it.

casinterest

Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:08 am

CitizenJustin wrote:
BowlingShoeDC9 wrote:
[twoid][/twoid]
casinterest wrote:

They certainly don’t seem to mind government intrusion when it comes to taking away the rights of minorities and the groups they love to demonize. As long as it’s not happening to them, they’re fine with it.

This district is at the border with Alabama and Tennessee. The area suffers a lot of brain drain to Chattanooga and Atlanta. It shows.

ltbewr

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:55 am

What a sad, mentally ill and stupid person she is. I hope she doesn't win, and if she does, she is not given any committee assignments or only some minor one where she won't be notices.

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:37 pm

She's also a 9/11 truther. Stellar development for the GOP:

https://twitter.com/ehananoki/status/12 ... aRPwQHa18c

casinterest

Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:40 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:

Just think about it. Donald Trump Praised her, Wished Maxine Waters(pedophile and sex trafficker) the best of luck, yet calls all Democratic Women Nasty?

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:43 pm

casinterest wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Just think about it. Donald Trump Praised her, Wished Maxine Waters(pedophile and sex trafficker) the best of luck, yet calls all Democratic Women Nasty?

Ghislaine Maxwell lol

All things suburban *whispers white* women love.

casinterest

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:47 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Ghislaine Maxwell lol

All things suburban *whispers white* women love.

Oops :)

casinterest

Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:34 pm

And it keeps getting worse.

https://www.mediamatters.org/seth-rich- ... nistration

In the video, Greene accused the Obama administration of using MS-13 gang members to assassinate Rich, claiming the gang was “kind of the henchmen of the Obama administration.” She stated:

MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE: What else did he do? OK, we got the Iran deal. We got the launch of ISIS and we have the open borders. Oh, open borders. MS-13, everyone. Under Obama came MS-13. There's a lot to that. You have to understand, there's -- they have very good -- they had very good relationships with MS-13. MS-13 was basically like, they were the kind of the henchmen of the Obama administration. They did a lot of the dirty work. Seth Rich. Seth Rich was murdered by two MS-13 gang members. That's what I mean by dirty work, OK? So, yes. So we had open borders which launched big time MS-13 in our country during the Obama presidency. So those are just, to me, some of the highlights that happened under the Obama presidency.

EstherLouise

Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:49 pm

Gotta remember... the 1822-1823 US House of Representatives were made up of 10% Federalists... something that I guess was a bad thing then.
712 722 732 734 737 738 741 742 744 752 762 772 A310 DC91 DC93 DC94 DC1030 DC1040 F100 MD82 MD83

Aaron747

Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:26 pm

casinterest wrote:

In the video, Greene accused the Obama administration of using MS-13 gang members to assassinate Rich, claiming the gang was “kind of the henchmen of the Obama administration.” She stated:

MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE: What else did he do? OK, we got the Iran deal. We got the launch of ISIS and we have the open borders. Oh, open borders. MS-13, everyone. Under Obama came MS-13. There's a lot to that. You have to understand, there's -- they have very good -- they had very good relationships with MS-13. MS-13 was basically like, they were the kind of the henchmen of the Obama administration. They did a lot of the dirty work. Seth Rich. Seth Rich was murdered by two MS-13 gang members. That's what I mean by dirty work, OK? So, yes. So we had open borders which launched big time MS-13 in our country during the Obama presidency. So those are just, to me, some of the highlights that happened under the Obama presidency.

Jesus Crimony. The Seth Rich stuff is, well, rich....but nothing can top her claims that there was NO evidence of AA77 at the Pentagon. I mean....FFS.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

tommy1808

Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:36 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Jesus Crimony. The Seth Rich stuff is, well, rich....but nothing can top her claims that there was NO evidence of AA77 at the Pentagon. I mean....FFS.

Remeber the time when anyone that questioned anything about the government 9/11 story, even far below "no aircraft/fuel can't melt steel" level stuff, was automatically labelled as hating American?

Best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:57 pm

Trump praises QAnon supporters: "I understand they like me very much"

https://www.axios.com/trump-praises-qan ... b0b17.html

GOP is going to be overrun by QAnon by the election. Guaranteed.