Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

extender
Topic Author

Tony Bobulinski

Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:59 am

I may know why it isn't being discussed here, but let's give it a go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pg8yFvUD8I&t=1847s

Tony Bobulinski got slandered by Adam Schiff. Adam Schiff who believes the Russians about Trump, now claims this is Russian disinformation. Bobulinski, a self-avowed democrat, wanted to clear his name, went to several media outlets; they only wanted to suppress and hide it. He explicitly states the reason he sat with Tucker Carlson, is because the MSM wasn't giving him the time of day. He lays out a pretty credible timeline and details. Biden vehemently denied this. That Adam Schiff smeared this man who has, from all outward appearances, been above board. Despicable behavior from a Congressman.

So Biden flat out lied to the American people on the final presidential debates. Biden has no place being President of the United States if he is selling his name to foreign powers.

tommy1808

Re: Tony Bobulinski

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:10 am

extender wrote:
is because the MSM wasn't giving him the time of day.

FOX News is as MSN as it gets

And a quick google search reveals reporting by the WP, Yahoo, Newsweek, MSN .....

He lays out a pretty credible timeline and details.

by credible timeline you mean hearsay about a private citizen ?

Biden has no place being President of the United States if he is selling his name to foreign powers.

but a President selling his name to a guy laundering money for the Iranian revolutionary Guards is ok apparently.... Trump Hotel Baku anyone?

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

extender
Topic Author

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:41 am

Smoke and mirrors, the usual MO. Nothing about Biden huh? No surprise there.

Redd

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:51 am

tommy1808 wrote:

but a President selling his name to a guy laundering money for the Iranian revolutionary Guards is ok apparently.... Trump Hotel Baku anyone?

best regards
Thomas

I'm assuming you know what a logical fallacy is?

Looks like Biden is dirtier than Trump..... much dirtier.

bgm

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:11 am

Redd wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

:rotfl: so you’ve seen Trump’s taxes then?

Keep dreaming

bgm

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:14 am

extender wrote:
I may know why it isn't being discussed here, but let's give it a go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pg8yFvUD8I&t=1847s

Tony Bobulinski got slandered by Adam Schiff. Adam Schiff who believes the Russians about Trump, now claims this is Russian disinformation. Bobulinski, a self-avowed democrat, wanted to clear his name, went to several media outlets; they only wanted to suppress and hide it. He explicitly states the reason he sat with Tucker Carlson, is because the MSM wasn't giving him the time of day. He lays out a pretty credible timeline and details. Biden vehemently denied this. That Adam Schiff smeared this man who has, from all outward appearances, been above board. Despicable behavior from a Congressman.

So Biden flat out lied to the American people on the final presidential debates. Biden has no place being President of the United States if he is selling his name to foreign powers.

The stench of desperation here is unbearable. When you have an administration that has for 4 years has spread lies like Covid, are you surprised that nobody believes the boy who cries wolf?

Where’s the *evidence*?
Last edited by bgm on Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

tommy1808

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:15 am

Redd wrote:

Looks like Biden is so clean that even the mighty DoJ regardless of all their efforts condn´t find anything to stick to him and is probably the cleanest candidate the US has ever had.

And funny how those news convenient for Trump always get promoted by Russian State Media..... its almost like they are making that stuff up.

best regards
Thomas

tommy1808

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:17 am

bgm wrote:
Redd wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Keep dreaming

Trump publicly asking for bribes while in office, and putting a 25 Million USD Price tag on having regulations changed: Just perfectly fine.
Biden meeting someone as a private citizen? Arrest him!!!!!

best regards
Thomas

tommy1808

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:23 am

extender wrote:
Smoke and mirrors, the usual MO. Nothing about Biden huh? No surprise there.

That is what you get if you have a President using taxpayer money to blackmail other countries into making up scandals and publically calling for the arrest of political opponents without a shred of evidence whatsoever. I said it before: there could be evidence that Biden is running a child sex slave mail order service, and no one with a working brain would believe any of it unless there is an overwhelming amount of forensic evidence.

Run to long with utterly made up nonsense charges, just as everything that had come up in the last years, and even if you stumble across a real scandal in the end no one will believe that stuff.

The GOP and its voters should have put a stop to using the pages from the dictator handbook, but you chose to make a joke out of libel.

best regards
Thomas

N867DA

Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:00 pm

All politicians are a little dirty. I’m not surprised Biden has skeletons in the closet. If everything stated is true (doubtful) it’s clearly wrong.

If anyone implies Biden is dirtier than Trump they are being willfully blind. Doing something wrong is newsworthy. Four years of Trumpian corruption doesn’t even register anymore.
A nation turns its lonely eyes to you

casinterest

Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:30 pm

Getting an interview with Tucker Carlson to sell your story is not a sign of an airtight story. It reminds me of the preachers that try to save prostitutes souls by the hour in a motel.
Where ever you go, there you are.

NIKV69

Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:37 pm

I don't think this will sway many voters. In the end what does Biden in is his rapid cognitive decline not this.
I am the Googlizer!!!

tommy1808

Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:39 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
In the end what does Biden in is his rapid cognitive decline not this.

against President Alzheimer Biden is the Stephen Hawking of Politics.

best regards
Thomas

Redd

Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:50 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
bgm wrote:
Redd wrote:

Keep dreaming

Trump publicly asking for bribes while in office, and putting a 25 Million USD Price tag on having regulations changed: Just perfectly fine.

best regards
Thomas

Ok, ill give you another try. Adress the original issue. You know, the one about Biden. Correct me if I'm wrong but there has been enough threads about how bad the Donald is.

casinterest

Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:54 pm

Redd wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
bgm wrote:

Keep dreaming

best regards
Thomas

Ok, ill give you another try. Adress the original issue. You know, the one about Biden. Correct me if I'm wrong but there has been enough threads about how bad the Donald is.

What about Biden? Seriously? Who cares? The people that purport to care are the same ones that gave Trump accolades for selling out US intelligence to Russia, and then for bribing a foreign country for dirt on Biden.

All for what? A hard drive from questionable sources and a paid for associate that says there "May" have been a meeting?

This thread is worth less than a hay penny.

Aaron747

Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:55 pm

Redd wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
bgm wrote:

Keep dreaming

best regards
Thomas

Methinks you have a lot of reading to do. This chronicle is extensively sourced - educate thyself.

https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/time ... rainegate/
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

mbmbos

Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:10 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
I don't think this will sway many voters. In the end what does Biden in is his rapid cognitive decline not this.

What makes you think Biden is in "cognitive decline?" And what are you qualifications for making this claim?
"If I don't manage to fly, someone else will. The spirit wants only for there to be flying. As for who happens to do it, in that he has only a passing interest."
- R.M. Rilke

tommy1808

Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:12 pm

Redd wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
bgm wrote:

Keep dreaming

best regards
Thomas

The original issue is: Russian Intelligence agencies push nonsense into the Media and lots of unregistered foreign Agents help push the narrative.

best regards
Thomas

tommy1808

Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:14 pm

mbmbos wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

What makes you think Biden is in "cognitive decline?" And what are you qualifications for making this claim?

none whatsoever or he´d be violating the Goldberg Rule. Foreign professionals however have no such limitation, and have made their mind up about Trump 2+ years ago. None of them things Biden is off.

best regards
Thomas

Redd

Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:18 pm

Alright, I see none of you believe in accountability.

casinterest

Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:29 pm

Redd wrote:

Define accountability. Discredited people with no traceable source material don't count. Has Giuliani turned over the hard drive to the press yet?
There was much more to hold Trump accountable for, and the thread starter and others Gave Trump a full pass.

When there is verifiable evidence , you can talk about accountability. Till then , you are wasting your time shilling for people with a political agenda.

wingman

Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:37 pm

Even the WSJ, the only real journalism in the Murdoch-GOP propaganda empire is running as fast as it can from this story. It all hinges on an unverified meeting at a hotel where Joe was already staying to give a speech that Putin and Trump suggest led directly to massive payouts from China. But zero evidence of any of this has emerged and it's turned into a typical half-baked Giuliani puppet show with the KGB desperately pulling the frayed strings in an attempt to keep the BS Machine alive. No such luck though. Biden's financial records are out there for all to see, unlike Trump's. I always get nervous around people that don't understand the glaring stupidity of their own irony and this thread is a perfect testament.

tommy1808

Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:39 pm

Redd wrote:

when there is something to account for, all non-Trump voters believe in accountability. So far there is nothing to hold anyone accountable for. Even if they did meet to discuss a China deal in 2017, it would be perfectly legal for a private US Citizen to make such a deal.

best regards
Thomas

Redd

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:24 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
all non-Trump voters believe in accountability.
Thomas

Hey man, please let me know what you're smoking.... I need a change in my state of mind too.

Redd

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:26 pm

casinterest wrote:
Till then , you are wasting your time shilling for people with a political agenda.

Inform me who I'm shilling for please.

tommy1808

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:32 pm

Redd wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
all non-Trump voters believe in accountability.
Thomas

Hey man, please let me know what you're smoking.... I need a change in my state of mind too.

It's called reality with a mix of blackmailing foreign nations to make up dirt about political opponents with a pinch of emoluments and election finance violations. How much accountability so far? Right... zero.

Best regards
Thomas

casinterest

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:34 pm

Redd wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Till then , you are wasting your time shilling for people with a political agenda.

That is for you to decide, but since you have no evidence for Biden to be accountable for, it is nothing but a shill sales job. The kind most cult leaders want their followers to go on.

Redd

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:37 pm

casinterest wrote:
Redd wrote:
casinterest wrote:

That is for you to decide, but since you have no evidence for Biden to be accountable for, it is nothing but a shill sales job. The kind most cult leaders want their followers to go on.

There is more so far than there was for Trump's collusion with Russia. For which I thought he should fully answer to. Have you watched the video posted by the OP?

AirWorthy99

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:37 pm

casinterest wrote:
Redd wrote:

Define accountability. Discredited people with no traceable source material don't count. Has Giuliani turned over the hard drive to the press yet?
There was much more to hold Trump accountable for, and the thread starter and others Gave Trump a full pass.

When there is verifiable evidence , you can talk about accountability. Till then , you are wasting your time shilling for people with a political agenda.

Like really answering to these very serious accusations. Biden has gotten so much free campaign contributions from the media, that is astounding.

It seems it has worked very well, since the polls seem to suggest a Biden landslide next week. 17% up in Wisconsin wow!
“It’s easy to confuse ‘what is’ with ‘what ought to be,’ especially when ‘what is’ has worked out in your favor.” Tyrion Lannister

Tugger

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:40 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:
Like really answering to these very serious accusations. Biden has gotten so much free campaign contributions from the media, that is astounding.

Sooo.... you want to go back to the "equal airtime" days?

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey

casinterest

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:41 pm

Redd wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Redd wrote:

There is more so far than there was for Trump's collusion with Russia. For which I thought he should fully answer to. Have you watched the video posted by the OP?

Why should I ? it was Tucker Carlson right? My rule is to never watch political garbage on fox news, cnn, or msnbc from 7-12. Because it is all garbage by people that don't do anything for a living but lie.

AirWorthy99

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:42 pm

mbmbos wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Are you for real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUTHdJgJ1A

Even Democrats themselves came to ask about his cognitive decline back when he was running against other Democrats earlier this year.
“It’s easy to confuse ‘what is’ with ‘what ought to be,’ especially when ‘what is’ has worked out in your favor.” Tyrion Lannister

Redd

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:42 pm

casinterest wrote:
Redd wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Why should I ? it was Tucker Carlson right? My rule is to never watch political garbage on fox news, cnn, or msnbc from 7-12. Because it is all garbage by people that don't do anything for a living but lie.

Exactly what I thought. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Head in the sand

casinterest

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:43 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Redd wrote:

It seems it has worked very well, since the polls seem to suggest a Biden landslide next week. 17% up in Wisconsin wow!

Really? Compared to Trump asking for donations during presidential duties? Toy should take a look at how much Trump gets in Free Airplay. Fortunately most recognize it for the garbage it us, but his Cult followers on Right Wing media eat it up.

AirWorthy99

Tugger wrote:
AirWorthy99 wrote:

Tugg

How about shielding any negative press, any negative questions against him.

Asking him: Vice president which is your favorite ice cream flavor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVSnU7Lui2M

C'mon man!

MaverickM11

Redd wrote:

Yah Trump supporters don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to accountability. To review:

Fox News wouldn't touch the story--the news side, not the frothing nazi side like Tucker and Eva Braun's Angle.
WSJ debunked it.
Ted Cruz knows it's a non issue.
The staff at the NY Post didn't want their name on it.
The wizz pushing this story was caught looking for his hard drive in a hotel room with an underage girl.
The GOP investigation found nothing on Biden, but did find dirt on Rick Perry scamming Ukraine.
The FBI has said nothing--even Barr won't touch it.

So you can take your phony accountability, stick it in your Ivanka handbag made in JINA, and pretend to care elsewhere.

AirWorthy99 wrote:
mbmbos wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Are you for real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUTHdJgJ1A

Even Democrats themselves came to ask about his cognitive decline back when he was running against other Democrats earlier this year.

Man. Woman. Person. Camera. TV.
Last edited by MaverickM11 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I don't take responsibility at all

casinterest

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:44 pm

Redd wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Redd wrote:

Exactly what I thought. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Head in the sand

How? Nothing on those channels from 7-12 unless it is a natural disaster, is anything but an effort to sell something.

AirWorthy99

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:45 pm

casinterest wrote:
AirWorthy99 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Really? Compared to Trump asking for donations during presidential duties? Toy should take a look at how much Trump gets in Free Airplay. Fortunately most recognize it for the garbage it us, but his Cult followers on Right Wing media eat it up.

Well, its great coverage when 95% of it is negative:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ri ... rump-biden

tommy1808

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:46 pm

Redd wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Redd wrote:

You mean the bunch or hearsay interview by a guy that essentially lies from start to finish of his show, with no evidence for any of what he is saying? Oh, and with a guy having a beef with Hunter Biden on top, becaus he didn't get a cut on a business deal?

Best regards
Thomas

MaverickM11

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:47 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
AirWorthy99 wrote:

95%+ coverage of Stalin is negative too. SO UNFAIR.

Plus Covid seems to only be infecting the White House and Fox News. BIASED!
Last edited by MaverickM11 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't take responsibility at all

casinterest

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:47 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
AirWorthy99 wrote:

And you post another right wing cult blog. Do me a favor. Delete your cache, or at least visit msnbc once a day to see the kind of misinformation you are getting.

tommy1808

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:48 pm

casinterest wrote:
AirWorthy99 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Really? Compared to Trump asking for donations during presidential duties?

+ asking for bribes while in office.

Best regards
Thomas

tommy1808

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:51 pm

casinterest wrote:
AirWorthy99 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

And you post another right wing cult blog. Do me a favor. Delete your cache, or at least visit msnbc once a day to see the kind of misinformation you are getting.

Really does look like the media is biased. Going by the Data Trump is 150 times worse than Biden, and Trump still gets 5% positive coverage.

Best regards
Thomas

casinterest

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:51 pm

The interesting story should be this one .
https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/arti ... fraud-case

While most of the focus has been on the role Parnas and Fruman played in helping Giuliani and President Donald Trump in Ukraine, which figured in Trump’s impeachment, other charges involving Correia included laundering donations from a foreign backer to launch a marijuana business in Nevada.

Correia has pleaded not guilty to charges including making false statements to election officials, falsification of records, conspiracy to launder foreign donations into U.S. campaigns and conspiracy to defraud investors in a business venture. A videoconference hearing has been scheduled for Thursday morning for the change of plea, according to the filing. It isn’t clear which charges would be the subject of the change.

How did Tucker miss this last night?

tommy1808

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:54 pm

casinterest wrote:
The interesting story should be this one .
https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/arti ... fraud-case

While most of the focus has been on the role Parnas and Fruman played in helping Giuliani and President Donald Trump in Ukraine, which figured in Trump’s impeachment, other charges involving Correia included laundering donations from a foreign backer to launch a marijuana business in Nevada.

Correia has pleaded not guilty to charges including making false statements to election officials, falsification of records, conspiracy to launder foreign donations into U.S. campaigns and conspiracy to defraud investors in a business venture. A videoconference hearing has been scheduled for Thursday morning for the change of plea, according to the filing. It isn’t clear which charges would be the subject of the change.

How did Tucker miss this last night?

The registered Democrat Tucker Carlson has long figured out that it is easier to make money chartering to the right wing, as it requires no work beyond showing up for his show as none of the viewers expects research or evidence. Easy money.

Best regards
Thomas

Aaron747

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:56 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Redd wrote:

Need to get out of the Fox bubble more, that’s for sure.

https://youtu.be/nWs7JN-Ce6E
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

mbmbos

Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:50 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:
Tugger wrote:
AirWorthy99 wrote:

Tugg

C'mon man!

You bet I'm for real. And don't "C'mon" me. It is sickening to watch people on the right take advantage of a speech impediment to make the case Biden is demented. I've followed Biden for the past 40 years. He has always had moments when it was difficult to speak.

But we can always count on the reliability of Right Wingers to project their own President's lack of intellectual prowess on to others. So it's always projection. After all, that's all they can do.
"If I don't manage to fly, someone else will. The spirit wants only for there to be flying. As for who happens to do it, in that he has only a passing interest."
- R.M. Rilke

skyservice_330

Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:59 pm

mbmbos wrote:
AirWorthy99 wrote:
Tugger wrote:

Tugg

C'mon man!

You bet I'm for real. And don't "C'mon" me. It is sickening to watch people on the right take advantage of a speech impediment to make the case Biden is demented. I've followed Biden for the past 40 years. He has always had moments when it was difficult to speak.

But we can always count on the reliability of Right Wingers to project their own President's lack of intellectual prowess on to others. So it's always projection. After all, that's all they can do.

Agreed - there is so much that is sick about the right wing attacks on Biden that asserts he has dementia. The man has a speech impediment - which is well known - which can make for difficult moments to speak. They have coupled this dementia - an awful brain disease that impacts families all over - as a weaponized political attack. It is truly warped. By pursuing this line of attack and somehow trying to make dementia some under-the-breath-with-a-smirk political hit job they are thumbing their nose at the thousands of families who deal with the lived reality of dementia every day. It is truly ghoulish.

AirWorthy99

Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:24 pm

casinterest wrote:
AirWorthy99 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Is this mis information too?

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/02/55509274 ... presidents

Pretty obvious, you all know this.

casinterest

Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:25 pm

AirWorthy99 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
AirWorthy99 wrote:

Is this mis information too?

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/02/55509274 ... presidents

Pretty obvious, you all know this.

Is the coverage negative, or is the president a racist ,lying coward with a cult of deluded people?