Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Tugger
Topic Author

If he loses the 2020 election, wIll Trump run in 2024 and if so will it help or hinder the Republican party?

Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:10 pm

Provided the vote numbers prove out after any challenges and recounts and Trump is ousted, there is now talk about 2024 and that he is being encouraged to run then again if the election is lost.

Do you think Trump running again in 2024 will help or hinder the Republican party?

Tugg
Last edited by Tugger on Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moo

Re: If he loses the 2020 election, wIll Trump run again in 2024 and if so will it help or hinder the Republican party?

Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:18 pm

I don't think theres any guarantee that in 4 years Trump will have the Republican Party support - there is a very good chance they will pivot to someone else in those years.

As to whether Trump runs as an independent, thats a very good question - I don't think he will, I think he will make a lot of claims today and tomorrow he won't just back down from them, he will act as if they were never made.

So no, I firstly don't think Trump will run again (but he will say he will), and secondly I don't think he will have the GOP support if he did. Republicans will do what Republicans do, and get behind their parties nominee, so I don't see Trump running as an independent to be any sort of threat to the GOP candidate.

T18

Re: If he loses the 2020 election, wIll Trump run in 2024 and if so will it help or hinder the Republican party?

Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:27 pm

I pray that by 24 we no longer have to hear his name and the GOP finds better people to put forth as a candidate than he.

L410Turbolet

Re: If he loses the 2020 election, wIll Trump run in 2024 and if so will it help or hinder the Republican party?

Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:42 pm

By 2024 Trump will need help to find his way to the toilet.

Newark727

Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:45 pm

He has the stench of Loser on him now. I don't think the remarkable loyalty that he received through his term is going to continue.

GalaxyFlyer

Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:07 pm

L410Turbolet wrote:

Well, Biden is there now. Biden, 82 and Trump, 78 debating in 2024, hilarious.

casinterest

Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:13 pm

Trump 2024, I think it will be a campaign to pay of his debts, but I don't think the GOP will embrace him. He lost the popular vote twice, and the demographic trends are not his friend, as evidenced by Ga, and NC this year. Texas will be more of a wildcard in 2024 as well. all 3 states should have 5 extra electoral votes between them by that time.
Florida can be brought into play as well depending on how well the economy flourishes under Biden.

Elkadad313

Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:19 pm

Tugger wrote:
Provided the vote numbers prove out after any challenges and recounts and Trump is ousted, there is now talk about 2024 and that he is being encouraged to run then again if the election is lost.

Do you think Trump running again in 2024 will help or hinder the Republican party?

Tugg

No self-respecting Republican will vote for Trump -- I'm figuring Haley-Carlson 2024

luckyone

Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:27 pm

Elkadad313 wrote:
Tugger wrote:

Tugg

No self-respecting Republican will vote for Trump -- I'm figuring Haley-Carlson 2024

Haley I agree is going to be in the mix for 2024, she's been positioning herself for it for quite sometime. I'd vote for her over someone like Ted Cruz. But, do you seriously think that Tucker Carlson is going to be taken seriously as a candidate--particularly one who couldn't even avoid stepping in Rudy Giuliani's Hunter Biden mess? The electorate could be thrilled to have another celebrity on the ticket. They could also be really wary of Trump 2.0 and the image he did to the party -- this could very well be the case as evidenced by the split at the Presidential vs. down ticket votes.

LittleFokker

Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:45 pm

Elkadad313 wrote:
Tugger wrote:

Tugg

It's funny how Republicans complain about the "Hollywood Elite" (whatever that is), but yet love to run and get behind celebrities that don't know shit about politics. Trump, Tuberville, Reagan, Carlson (probably), Sonny Bono, Schwartzenegger, and do I need to keep going?

Ozair

Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:47 pm

Tugger wrote:

Tugg

I don’t see the point or the appeal of a Trump run in 2024. There will a number of far more viable Rep candidates for the 2024 run and I expect if Trump did run he wouldn’t make it past the first few primaries. Losing Presidents over 75 years old wouldn’t be a good fit for the electorate. He will also have an clouded legacy to overcome.

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
L410Turbolet wrote:

Well, Biden is there now. Biden, 82 and Trump, 78 debating in 2024, hilarious.

It is far from a foregone conclusion that Biden will run in 2024. As far as I am aware he has never confirmed he would serve two terms if the opportunity presented itself and had always considered his Presidency, if successful, as a transitional one. I can’t see an 82 year old man getting traction with the electorate compared to perhaps the number of younger but still experienced individuals, including Harris, who could challenge. In my mind he was always the candidate to beat Trump but not really the direction the Democratic party is heading. It would also potentially give the Dems a great opportunity to get a twelve year stint if the next four years is reasonable.

casinterest wrote:
Trump 2024, I think it will be a campaign to pay of his debts, but I don't think the GOP will embrace him. He lost the popular vote twice, and the demographic trends are not his friend, as evidenced by Ga, and NC this year. Texas will be more of a wildcard in 2024 as well. all 3 states should have 5 extra electoral votes between them by that time.
Florida can be brought into play as well depending on how well the economy flourishes under Biden.

I would be a bit hesitant to claim Biden advancement in some states as wholesale evidence of a slide in states such as Texas, Georgia and NC. History will likely read Trump as an aberration and I expect states to return closer to the norm in 2024.

The popular vote is also somewhat irrelevant until the margin goes above 3%. The biggest factor for 2024 remains the pre poll vote. That clearly contributed significantly to the turn out with both candidates recording record numbers and both above the previous Obama record of 2008. For that turn out to continue I expect the pre poll allowances will have to continue and states will also have to get better at counting them as no one other than the news networks wants the election to carry on past the next day. That is where the popular vote becomes a factor, if a similar amount of pre polling occurs then the strong Dem performance this year could be repeated, but even with such a large turnout the Senate likely remains in GOP hands and even the House moved towards the GOP so winning the Presidency and the popular vote doesn't necessarily translate into legislative gains.

I could see Nikki Haley V Kamala Harris being an interesting battle in 2024 with the US finally getting a female President no matter which party wins.

NIKV69

Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:47 pm

No he is done in politics and will push his daughter to run for office.

LittleFokker

Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:54 pm

LittleFokker wrote:
It's funny how Republicans complain about the "Hollywood Elite" (whatever that is), but yet love to run and get behind celebrities that don't know shit about politics. Trump, Tuberville, Reagan, Carlson (probably), Sonny Bono, Schwartzenegger, and do I need to keep going?

Forgot to add that Trump basically made all of his personnel decisions based on how they looked on Faux News.

Tugger
Topic Author

Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:06 am

NIKV69 wrote:

I hypothesized that in another thread (Haley as Pres, Ivanka as VP) however the more I t think about it the more I feel she won't want anything to do with it.

She was a bright star at the beginning of Trump administration but then became sidelined and really made very few appearances and did not seem to have any large scale roles later. Also she knows she would have to deal with her father if he is still active which would be a headache that she can completely avoid by not running and just being wealthy. I don't see him quieting down for as long as he is able to tweet.....

Tugg

Kent350787

Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:17 am

i really can't see him coming back from this defeat, which his personality type will consider a huge humiliation if he can accept the reality.

I envisage an eventual Presidential pardon and him slinking off into the sunset as the best outcome for the USA.

Aesma

Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:18 am

If Trump goes for the GOP primaries in 2023 I don't see what the GOP can do about it. They couldn't do anything in 2015, and since then they've glued their mouth to his behind. If he's back, the base will want him to have at least a chance at the primaries.

luckyone

Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:21 am

Aesma wrote:
If Trump goes for the GOP primaries in 2023 I don't see what the GOP can do about it. They couldn't do anything in 2015, and since then they've glued their mouth to his behind. If he's back, the base will want him to have at least a chance at the primaries.

Well, they would be wise to limit duplicate candidates. Two candidates in one lane never goes well for either, as we saw in the free for all 2016 GOP primaries and Warren-Sanders in 2020.

mke717spotter

Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:46 am

Tugger wrote:
Provided the vote numbers prove out after any challenges and recounts and Trump is ousted

Even if you were to consider an unlikely scenario where they are actually able to present clear evidence of widespread voter fraud in multiple states, isn't it a certainty that there would be riots in the streets if the courts threw out the election results at this point? And when I say riots, I'm not talking about the stuff that happened following some of the recent incidents with blacks and the police. What happened then would be be child's play compared to the sort of stuff that would break out now.
moo wrote:
I don't think there's any guarantee that in 4 years Trump will have the Republican Party support - there is a very good chance they will pivot to someone else in those years.

Yes, retreads aren't as popular the second time around, and how he's going about handling the loss now is only going to turn more people off. However, he would surely still retain enough of his die-hards to at least be competitive in a primary campaign (which would undoubtedly be nasty if Trump is in it). Even if he manages to win the nomination again, I don't think there's any way he could win the general election without toning down his behavior, and the odds of that happening at this point are slim. If he lost the primary then he'd probably say that was rigged as well, and he seems like the kind of guy that would run as an independent even if it sabotaged the Republicans. So unfortunately, unless he decides to quietly fade away into the sunset I think there's a good chance he could become a huge problem for the GOP.

MaverickM11

Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:31 am

Elkadad313 wrote:
Tugger wrote:

Tugg

Ha what? Who are the 70M that voted for him this year? Are you suggesting republicans find self respect in the next four years?

Ken777

Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:58 am

Trump's financial position in 2024? $100 Million in overdue taxes plus late fees & interest. $410 million to lenders who will be paid one way or another,

Assets confiscated by lenders - collateral is a word that does have a meaning

Membership fees at golf club are cut big time. They doubled when Trump won 4 years ago and the axe will soon fall.

Trump's lease on his DC Hotel may be lost due to lack of required payments. Toss in the Trump Tower in NYC and that double header will leaved him too humiliated to run. The "First Daughter" is simply too dumb to run.

And then 4 years of investigations (with attending legal fees) will be brutal.

Francoflier

Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:16 am

I wonder how much of an impact this will have on the Trump brand.

His name is the source of most of his wealth. He's said so himself, since his own valuation of his net worth is based on how much he thinks his image is worth ( :sarcastic: ...).

Whereas he has always wanted to associate his name with luxury and refinement (of the gaudy, covered in gold kind), his pandering to a base that is a World apart from his intended customers for 4 years and his failure to remain in the office might have a dire impact on that whole image.

Maybe he can open more hotels in Russia, Turkey and Saudi Arabia? I'm not sure what China will think of him now that they can't exploit him anymore.

ArcticSEA

Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:17 am

If?
Biden has won the election.
Any suggestion otherwise is delusional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kaitak

Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:07 am

One observer said recently (I think it was the RNC chairman) that the Republican Party needs a "political enema". I couldn't put it better myself. I think historians will look in great detail at how a wealthy conman, devoid of any positive personal characteristics or qualities, could get to the position he acheved. There were so many chances to call a halt to it, but they just let it run and run and sure, he got elected and he got four years out of it, but at what cost to the party and its image and ideology. Many observers have commented that the Republican party has now disappered and it has become the Trump party, with an uncomfortable willingness to embrace elements (or to be more attractive to elements) it never once would have wanted anything to do with - the "very fine people". It gives the image of an organisation which loves to feed on the under-educated and Trump has certainly managed to do that; they're suckers for a conspiracy theory and have very little interest in the finer points of constitutonal, electoral (or any) law. I don't say that to be snobbish, but you can see it happening right now; these are the main target of Trump's tweets right now.

The party needs to take this opportunity to ask questions abouts its character, its values, what it stands for and where it's going. If it does this right, they should flush the Trump name out of the organisation completely. He's history. The concept that someone like Ivanka or Don Jr. could be allowed to run should be laughable; the fact that it's even being entertained is a shame. The one Republican politician who has stood out from the crowd is Mitt Romney; he'll be 77 in 2024, so probably his last chance. Haley is certainly someone to watch; she'll "only" be 52.

2024 could be quite interesting; I don't see Joe Biden running again; I think it could be Harris vs. Haley, which would be quite a coincidence - not only two women, but two women of Indian descent! The whole of India will be watching with great interest!

tommy1808

Re: If he loses the 2020 election, wIll Trump run again in 2024 and if so will it help or hinder the Republican party?

Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:13 am

moo wrote:
As to whether Trump runs as an independent, thats a very good question -

If he thinks there is money to be made by running as an independent, he will run.

best regards
Thomas

Olddog

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:55 am

I very much doubt that obese man will be still alive by 2024.

Braybuddy

Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:13 am

moo wrote:
As to whether Trump runs as an independent, thats a very good question - I don't think he will, I think he will make a lot of claims today and tomorrow he won't just back down from them, he will act as if they were never made.

I mentioned this in another thread, but what if he does decide to run as an independent? Surely the Repuplican party would be terrified as he would undoubtedly split their vote. So what are the chances that they have no option but to run him again?

Francoflier

Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:39 am

Braybuddy wrote:
moo wrote:

I mentioned this in another thread, but what if he does decide to run as an independent? Surely the Repuplican party would be terrified as he would undoubtedly split their vote. So what are the chances that they have no option but to run him again?

I think the problem for a potential Trump 2024 is going to be campaign financing.

Even with all the might of the GOP fundraising machine and its loyal and very rich donors, Trump had massive issues financing his campaign this time around. In fact, it was a bit of a disaster and was so overshadowed by Biden's campaign effort that the skewed mediatic blitz likely helped Biden win the election.
Trump was so desperate that he even offered to give his campaign some of his own money which, in his case, is saying something.

A potential independent Trump campaign would likely struggle even more without the help of the GOP. He might still garner large enthusiasm from his crowds, alas most of them do not hail from the social classes from which adequate funding could be extracted, especially since he would now have to compete against two other campaigns. Rich donors would likely stay with the establishment as Trump would essentially be a wildcard on his own.

There's always the possibility that the GOP will not find anyone that unites the base as Trump does before the next cycle and will have to side with him again, though I think this is somewhat unlikely.

Braybuddy

Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:37 am

Francoflier wrote:
I think the problem for a potential Trump 2024 is going to be campaign financing.

Even with all the might of the GOP fundraising machine and its loyal and very rich donors, Trump had massive issues financing his campaign this time around. In fact, it was a bit of a disaster and was so overshadowed by Biden's campaign effort that the skewed mediatic blitz likely helped Biden win the election.
Trump was so desperate that he even offered to give his campaign some of his own money which, in his case, is saying something.

A potential independent Trump campaign would likely struggle even more without the help of the GOP. He might still garner large enthusiasm from his crowds, alas most of them do not hail from the social classes from which adequate funding could be extracted, especially since he would now have to compete against two other campaigns. Rich donors would likely stay with the establishment as Trump would essentially be a wildcard on his own.

There's always the possibility that the GOP will not find anyone that unites the base as Trump does before the next cycle and will have to side with him again, though I think this is somewhat unlikely.

Interesting. Thanks for that.

c933103

Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:44 am

kaitak wrote:
One observer said recently (I think it was the RNC chairman) that the Republican Party needs a "political enema". I couldn't put it better myself. I think historians will look in great detail at how a wealthy conman, devoid of any positive personal characteristics or qualities, could get to the position he acheved. There were so many chances to call a halt to it, but they just let it run and run and sure, he got elected and he got four years out of it, but at what cost to the party and its image and ideology. Many observers have commented that the Republican party has now disappered and it has become the Trump party, with an uncomfortable willingness to embrace elements (or to be more attractive to elements) it never once would have wanted anything to do with - the "very fine people". It gives the image of an organisation which loves to feed on the under-educated and Trump has certainly managed to do that; they're suckers for a conspiracy theory and have very little interest in the finer points of constitutonal, electoral (or any) law. I don't say that to be snobbish, but you can see it happening right now; these are the main target of Trump's tweets right now.

The party needs to take this opportunity to ask questions abouts its character, its values, what it stands for and where it's going. If it does this right, they should flush the Trump name out of the organisation completely. He's history. The concept that someone like Ivanka or Don Jr. could be allowed to run should be laughable; the fact that it's even being entertained is a shame. The one Republican politician who has stood out from the crowd is Mitt Romney; he'll be 77 in 2024, so probably his last chance. Haley is certainly someone to watch; she'll "only" be 52.

2024 could be quite interesting; I don't see Joe Biden running again; I think it could be Harris vs. Haley, which would be quite a coincidence - not only two women, but two women of Indian descent! The whole of India will be watching with great interest!

I am not too sure whether you said nake sense as the party's direction is ultimately decided by its leader, unlike some authoritarian party you see in other parts of the world.

Sokes

Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:55 am

Francoflier wrote:
A potential independent Trump campaign would likely struggle even more without the help of the GOP.

Democrats would finance him.
Daily bread in Indian elections.

art

Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:09 am

IMO Trump running as an independent in 2024 would split the vote of the right wing ensuring that both he and the Republican candidate lost.

N14AZ

Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:35 am

Ozair wrote:
I could see Nikki Haley V Kamala Harris being an interesting battle in 2024 with the US finally getting a female President no matter which party wins.

That’s what I am hoping for as well. Can you imagine how civilized all the election rallies would be? That would be a nice change... although for some folks they might be too boring, I guess.

ltbewr

Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:41 pm

I doubt Trump would run at all in 2024. He could be in jail. His personal wealth will likely be destroyed. He could have, like his father, Ronald Reagan and from his behaviors over the last several years, serious signs of dementia.

I don't think the Republican party leaders will want someone so openly racist, unstable, not a failure in one of the greatest crises in USA history with the Covid-19 pandemic. The Republicans still have and continue their strength in the states, for now control the Senate, have a strong plurality in the House and likely to keep it into the 2024 campaign season. They will want their own 'Biden', someone who can get the independent, just right of center vote, more subtle, and possibly a woman like Nikki Haley to get the White woman's vote, can't be accused of sexual crimes, has a range of government experience and give against the possible Democrat in Harris a good chance to win. We don't know yet how or when the pandemic will end, how the economy will be by 2024 and how several progressive ideas will fare (expanding access to affordable health care, 'Green New Deal', et al.), even Biden's physical and mental health.

Virtual737

Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:49 pm

If (when) Trump loses this election after recounts / legal action etc., his recent actions will be seen for what they are. Outrageous, pathetic, egotistical and bordering on anarchistic. If the Americans voted him back in again 4 years later then there really is no hope for any of you. If that clown is the best representative that you can find for a major political party then I will forever be chuckling to myself.

scbriml

Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:57 pm

Kent350787 wrote:
i really can't see him coming back from this defeat, which his personality type will consider a huge humiliation if he can accept the reality.

Trump and reality are never to be found in the same room. The thing with Trump is that he will believe to his dying day that this election was "stolen" from him by "massive voter fraud". The fact that there is zero evidence to support his fantastical claims is neither here nor there in his head.

M564038

Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:32 pm

The thread header is "IF" he loses the election. What is THAT about? Lol.

GalaxyFlyer

Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:16 pm

ArcticSEA wrote:
If?

I checked the calendar, it’s not Dec 14th, is it?

casinterest

Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:24 pm

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
ArcticSEA wrote:
If?

I checked Math. Trump lost. Nothing but "the little boy who cried wolf " left.

M564038

Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:43 pm

I am so happy being grown up and acting like an adult is coming back in fashion! People are going to look back on this time and be so incredibly embarrassed.

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
ArcticSEA wrote:
If?

bhill

Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:55 pm

no, because convicted felons cannot run for office.

2122M

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:04 pm

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
ArcticSEA wrote:
If?

I assume you didn't say single word in celebration of Trump's win in 2016 until the results were certified?

Let it go. The election is over and Biden will have won by exactly the same electoral vote that Trump won by in 2016. I think Trump called it a "Massive Landslide".

Recounts move vote totals by maybe a hundred votes or so typically (if that) and Trump's team has failed so far to produce a a single shred of credible evidence that there was any fraud. Even if the Supreme Court has PA throw out all the ballots received after election day it won't change the result in PA, let alone the election.

It's over.

Exhale.

GalaxyFlyer

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:22 pm

casinterest wrote:
GalaxyFlyer wrote:
ArcticSEA wrote:
If?

I know the math, too, not debating it, but until the EC meets, it’s all speculation based on the media, not fact.

casinterest

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:25 pm

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
casinterest wrote:
GalaxyFlyer wrote:

I know the math, too, not debating it, but until the EC meets, it’s all speculation based on the media, not fact.

It's not speculation based on the Media, unless you watch morons like Hannity, or Carlson, or Ingraham or one of the other Fake it hosts over on the right wing.

It is MATH and statistics, and people a lot more intelligent than the Fox news opinion side making the call.
You know, the real workers that actually have to produce results. Coupled with real honorable Americans that went to work counting the ballots and volunteering at the polls.

N965UW

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:51 pm

bhill wrote:
no, because convicted felons cannot run for office.

There is no federal law preventing felons from running for president. Several states have laws restricting felons from holding office, but not running for office. There have been many convicted criminals who ran for office, in some cases even from prison.

alfa164

Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:22 pm

NIKV69 wrote:

Not a chance. Invaka has been the "fair-haired" darling of Herr Trump, destined to create her own brand as well as become the face (a much prettier one than Eric or Don, Jr, we must admit) of the Trump "empire" as a whole. The problem is... that empire may very well be built on sand (Okay, some of it may literally be Saudi sand, but we are talking metaphorically here), and a queen without an empire draws little emotional attraction. Trump's popularity was all about emotion, and definitely not about good judgment or good sense. By 2024, she might become as big a liability as an asset.

Ken777 wrote:
Trump's financial position in 2024? $100 Million in overdue taxes plus late fees & interest. $410 million to lenders who will be paid one way or another, Assets confiscated by lenders - collateral is a word that does have a meaning. Membership fees at golf club are cut big time. They doubled when Trump won 4 years ago and the axe will soon fall. Trump's lease on his DC Hotel may be lost due to lack of required payments. Toss in the Trump Tower in NYC and that double header will leaved him too humiliated to run. The "First Daughter" is simply too dumb to run. And then 4 years of investigations (with attending legal fees) will be brutal.

:checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: . I wouldn't chalk her up as "too dumb"; I would say she has adopted the same grifter-by-entitlement attitude as the rest of the older siblings - and she married into similar family with similar beliefs, too. Trump "wowed" his supporters by his claims of vast wealth and business acumen; with that facade crumbling, and their failure exposed, the whole family's days in the limelight will vanish; the emperor, as they say, will have no clothes.

Not even made-in-China clothes with a "Trump" label.

scbriml wrote:
Trump and reality are never to be found in the same room. The thing with Trump is that he will believe to his dying day that this election was "stolen" from him by "massive voter fraud". The fact that there is zero evidence to support his fantastical claims is neither here nor there in his head.

And his Jamestown-like followers believe the same thing; their inability to see truth goes beyond believing everything he says, and extends to simply believing everything they want to to be true - despite the evidence. In their own heads, they know they are right. Far right.

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
casinterest wrote:

I rest my case.

;)

johnboy

Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:36 pm

I think he’ll be dead and buried.
So, no.

M564038

Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:16 pm

You have to grow up and stop this nonsense. This kind of talk is dangerous. Donald Trump is attempting a Coup, and you seem to be supporting it.

As to the EC. 2+2 IS 4, also before you make the actual calculation. Get it? There is absolutely no reason to doubt Biden is the winner of the election. No reason whatsover, but the extreme Trump-Cult is attempting a Coup. In the US. For real. Right now!
It is the story of the century! Eon’t be on the wrong side of history!

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
casinterest wrote:
GalaxyFlyer wrote:

casinterest

Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:19 pm

M564038 wrote:
You have to grow up and stop this nonsense. This kind of talk is dangerous. Donald Trump is attempting a Coup, and you seem to be supporting it.

As to the EC. 2+2 IS 4, also before you make the actual calculation. Get it? There is absolutely no reason to doubt Biden is the winner of the election. No reason whatsover, but the extreme Trump-Cult is attempting a Coup. In the US. For real. Right now!
It is the story of the century! Eon’t be on the wrong side of history!

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
casinterest wrote:

It is just a bunch of dishonorable lying behavior from folks working to undermine US democracy for a Fascist Authoritarian.
Last edited by casinterest on Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aesma

Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:34 pm

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
casinterest wrote:
GalaxyFlyer wrote:

If they meet and Biden isn't elected, then by 2024 your country won't exist, so no need to entertain that idea. Unless you literally need it, like some in the GOP/ultra right media bubble for their political survival...

ER757

Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:44 pm

Yes, retreads aren't as popular the second time around,
Nixon 1968 would like a word with you :smile: