Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Max Q
Topic Author

Coke ‘life’ fans ?

Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:53 am

This has been my favorite Coca Cola product for years now, especially in the green labeled bottle

Predictably they’ve ended production, it was always hard to find, now it’s next to impossible and I’m only seeing it online at outrageous prices

Anyone else enjoy this product and do you know where it can still be found at a reasonable price?
The best contribution to safety is a competent Pilot.

GGg

Aesma

Re: Coke ‘life’ fans ?

Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:39 pm

Apparently it has been discontinued : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola_Life

I never drank a lot of Coke as my parents never bought any soda, so it was like a rare candy for me, and only started to drink more of it with Coke Zero that I now buy regularly. Life has just "less sugar" than normal Coke so there is no point for me. Also I don't like Stevia in most things, I can taste it.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

casinterest

Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:36 pm

Coca Cola life never took hold, as it tried to balance between a diet and a full coke. Coca Cola Zero's/Diet Coca cola taste and subsequent flavoring breakout absolutely destroyed the middle ground. Why waste calories on a carbonated drink if the taste is just as good?

I think I tried Life once in a store, but that was about it.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did..So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.--Mark Twain

Max Q
Topic Author

Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:09 pm

casinterest wrote:
Coca Cola life never took hold, as it tried to balance between a diet and a full coke. Coca Cola Zero's/Diet Coca cola taste and subsequent flavoring breakout absolutely destroyed the middle ground. Why waste calories on a carbonated drink if the taste is just as good?

Well it was my favorite and as always my favorite things are not liked by most and they go away

Boo hoo...

GGg

casinterest

Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:22 pm

Max Q wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Well it was my favorite and as always my favorite things are not liked by most and they go away

Boo hoo...

Oh well. there are a lot of things that go away. If Coke life was great, perhaps you could approach Coca Cola and petition for a revival ?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did..So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.--Mark Twain

Max Q
Topic Author

Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:48 pm

casinterest wrote:
Max Q wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Boo hoo...

Oh well. there are a lot of things that go away. If Coke life was great, perhaps you could approach Coca Cola and petition for a revival ?

It appears that very few shared my enthusiasm, I like the idea though !

GGg

casinterest

Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:59 pm

Max Q wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Max Q wrote:

Boo hoo...

It could be Max Q life. The Q-anon crowd might join in. :)

TheFlyingDisk

Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:00 am

I tried it a few times and I don't really like it. More of a Coke Zero fan myself.
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA+MALINDO

Redd

Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:45 am

How about we talk about paint drying? It's healthier and more entertaining ;)

Aesma

Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:19 am

Depends what's in the paint. Plenty of potential toxicity.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

Max Q
Topic Author

Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:39 pm

casinterest wrote:
Max Q wrote:
casinterest wrote:

It could be Max Q life. The Q-anon crowd might join in. :)

I like it !

GGg