Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

tommy1808

Re: US elections, voter fraud allegations

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:10 am

Vladex wrote:
I can't believe that

i can´t believe that people still don´t understand how vote counting works, unless of course they know very well und just lie about it to stir the pot.

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

moo

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:14 am

Vladex wrote:
I can't believe that they got caught again in the election fraud this time taking 32k votes from David Perdue but I am not at all surprised to see them do it again . I think there is more...

1. Useless without timestamps, you are making us assume theres a flow from top to bottom when there is no guarantee of that
2. The figures shown by media outlets are not the figures that officially get certified by the election boards - thye are subject to reporting errors, typos etc.

You havent shown any evidence of fraud.

Tugger

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:16 am

Vladex wrote:
I can't believe that they got caught again in the election fraud but I am not at all surprised to see them do it again . I think there is more...

Yup there's more. Lots more. Duh. It's called counting votes. And there's signatures and tracing numbers and paper ballots and people, from official authorities to volunteers, tracking and tracing those votes.

Yeah, so it obvious you are intentionally ignorant of and ignoring how elections and voting work.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey

Aaron747

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:21 am

Vladex wrote:
I can't believe that they got caught again in the election fraud this time taking 32k votes from David Perdue but I am not at all surprised to see them do it again . I think there is more...

Do you have evidence of this other than screenshots without context? This election is being tightly scrutinized and there are no reports of irregularities thus far.

You also seem unaware that several counties remaining to fully tabulate are among the state's most populous so the state of play WILL change.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

Kent350787

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:36 am

[twoid][/twoid]
Vladex wrote:

There is nothing there that shows what you’re saying.
Valid time stamps or you’re lying again.

Is the abc coverage the official count?
S340/J31/146-300/F27/F50/Nord 262/ Q100/200/E195/ 733/734/738/744/762/763/77W/788/789/ 320/321/332/333/345/359

Kent350787

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:39 am

Tugger wrote:
Vladex wrote:
I can't believe that they got caught again in the election fraud but I am not at all surprised to see them do it again . I think there is more...

Yup there's more. Lots more. Duh. It's called counting votes. And there's signatures and tracing numbers and paper ballots and people, from official authorities to volunteers, tracking and tracing those votes.

Yeah, so it obvious you are intentionally ignorant of and ignoring how elections and voting work.

Tugg

Could it be suggested that the poster is trolling?
S340/J31/146-300/F27/F50/Nord 262/ Q100/200/E195/ 733/734/738/744/762/763/77W/788/789/ 320/321/332/333/345/359

BN747

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:43 am

Every voter who cast a vote to keep Moscow Mitch the Bitch McConnell in Senate control via votes for Perdue and Loeffler...by default (and proxy) supporedt McConnell's stimulus position.

They should be denied the coming $2000 stimulus check.

...and in GA, a lot people can use that $2000.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

scbriml

Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:17 am

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Vladex

Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:59 am

moo wrote:
Vladex wrote:

1. Useless without timestamps, you are making us assume theres a flow from top to bottom when there is no guarantee of that
2. The figures shown by media outlets are not the figures that officially get certified by the election boards - thye are subject to reporting errors, typos etc.

CNN covered it , so did reuters at 1:31:28 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-draLsuY4&t=5497s

flipdewaf

Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:11 am

Two republicans die, go to heaven and are presented in front of god:
God says to them "as you know I am omniscient, is there anything you'd like to know?"
One of the republicans says "yes, I'd like to know how the Democrats managed to rig the 2020 election?"
"it wasn't rigged" replied god " they just got more votes"
One republican turns to the other and says "This conspiracy goes higher than we thought"

Out of curiosity, are any Democrats planning on driving their pickups round with obnoxious Biden stickers and waving flags for the next 4 years?

Fred

Aaron747

Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:47 pm

Vladex wrote:
moo wrote:
Vladex wrote:

CNN covered it , so did reuters at 1:31:28 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-draLsuY4&t=5497s

And that shows, what? It still seems you don't understand how the basics of this process works. News networks have software linking data in the on screen graphics to whatever gets pulled from online sources. If errors are found, they have to correct them, or it may even be done automatically.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

skyservice_330

Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:08 pm

Video shows Trump supporters brawling with police ahead of Congress vote to certify Biden's win
https://www.businessinsider.com/video-t ... ote-2021-1

Trump supporters hurl abuse at Mitt Romney on flight from Salt Lake City to D.C. for refusing to back bid to overturn Biden victory
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... s-win.html

As Trump supporters gather for D.C. rally, opponents say they’ll stand down to avoid conflict
https://news.yahoo.com/as-trump-support ... 46653.html

Trump supporters brawled with police on the streets of DC last night, while others verbally harassed Mitt Romney on a flight... scary stuff. Stay safe down there. Nice to see that the counter protesters have agreed to stand down as to avoid conflict. This should hopefully help keep law enforcement more safe by being able to avoid any physical confrontations between the groups...although it seems Trump supporters would just be willing to fight the police if they can't fight others.

scbriml

Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:14 pm

skyservice_330 wrote:
although it seems Trump supporters would just be willing to fight the police if they can't fight others

Well, they certainly have a lot of rage!

Any reliable estimates for the size of the crowds? The extremist sites were trying to whip up millions to descend on DC today, but I'll be surprised if they get anywhere near that.
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Aaron747

Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:21 pm

scbriml wrote:
skyservice_330 wrote:
although it seems Trump supporters would just be willing to fight the police if they can't fight others

Well, they certainly have a lot of rage!

Any reliable estimates for the size of the crowds? The extremist sites were trying to whip up millions to descend on DC today, but I'll be surprised if they get anywhere near that.

I saw an estimate of 30K somewhere but they obviously have many many more. Perhaps 30K was just for the event at the Ellipse.

Vladex

Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:08 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
Vladex wrote:
moo wrote:

And that shows, what? It still seems you don't understand how the basics of this process works. News networks have software linking data in the on screen graphics to whatever gets pulled from online sources. If errors are found, they have to correct them, or it may even be done automatically.

That shows that you are making stuff trying to justify that which is unjustifiable . Media get the election data from an aggregator in this case Madison Research who get their data directly from voting machines. Media have no input in results, they just show them as they come

Vladex

Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:14 pm

Who said this?
"We will never concede, especially when there is theft involved. We’re not going to take it anymore! We are going to stop the steal!"

casinterest

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:32 pm

The House and Senate are currently debating Arizona's results as Trump Cultist and dishonorable representative Paul Gosar from Az has objected to Arizona's Electoral counts in ONE county.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did..So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.--Mark Twain

Alias1024

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:44 pm

I think it’s safe to say that Mitch McConnell is done with Trump. Pulling no punches on the senate floor in denouncing attempts to overturn the election.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just potatoes.

marcelh

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:30 pm

Just watching CNN; The Trumpists have stormed Capitol Hill. Bring the popcorn!

agill

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:33 pm

Trump supporters are scum. Storming the capital. Shameful. Anyone who still supports Trump is complicit.

seb146

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:38 pm

And just like that, blue lives no longer matter. We kept hearing during Black Lives Matter protests how peaceful these MAGA people are. Now, they are showing us who they really are: domestic terrorists.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Scorpio

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:53 pm

I can only hope every SINGLE one of these criminals storming the Capitol goes to jail for a VERY long time. This is an attempted violent coup.

marcelh

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:55 pm

We are watching a very interesting event: the fall of a once great country because the POTUS can’t stand losing. USA = failed state.

agill

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:57 pm

Scorpio wrote:
I can only hope every SINGLE one of these criminals storming the Capitol goes to jail for a VERY long time. This is an attempted violent coup.

Treason is a capital offense isn't it?
Last edited by agill on Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

luckyone

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:57 pm

Scorpio wrote:

The ultimate snowflakes.

ArchGuy1

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:58 pm

The US Capitol has been placed on lockdown and two nearby buildings have been evacuated as protestors try to storm the US Capitol Building. Very crazy events taking place now.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcwas ... 447/%3famp

luckyone

Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:00 pm

ArchGuy1 wrote:
The US Capitol has been placed on lockdown and two nearby buildings have been evacuated as protestors try to storm the US Capitol Building. Very crazy events taking place now.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcwas ... 447/%3famp

Merely coincidence that The Don held a rally just down the street?

Tugger

Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:06 pm

To people on both sides:
Should these people/protesters be treated similar to how the BLM protesters were? In other words, to those posters who lean right, should these people be shown no quarter and rounded up etc. And for those who lean left, do you support just letting this burn out and to wait for them to leave on their own?

Tug
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey

casinterest

Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:07 pm

Tugger wrote:
To people on both sides:
Should these people/protesters be treated similar to how the BLM protesters were? In other words, to those posters who lean right, should these people be shown no quarter and rounded up etc. And for those who lean left, do you support just letting this burn out and to wait for them to leave on their own?

Tug

You can let it burn out, but these folks that just stormed the capital need to be pushed back out.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did..So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.--Mark Twain

Tugger

Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:11 pm

casinterest wrote:
Tugger wrote:
To people on both sides:

Tug

You can let it burn out, but these folks that just stormed the capital need to be pushed back out.

I dunno, I kinda think those inside the Capitol building that encouraged these actions, the thinking that the election was "stolen" or that somehow Trump should still be president, deserve this.

Tugg

jb1087xna

Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:13 pm

Tugger wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Tugger wrote:
To people on both sides:

Tug

I dunno, I kinda think those inside the Capitol building that encouraged these actions, the thinking that the election was "stolen" or that somehow Trump should still be president, deserve this.

Tugg

That's neither here nor there....everyone in the building is having to deal with it.

art

Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:16 pm

Scorpio wrote:
This is an attempted violent coup.

That is what the participants might think but I see it more as a protest. Is the US Congress going to announce it has capitulated and Trump can remain in power if that is what the protestors want?

Kiwirob

Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:22 pm

Scorpio wrote:

Are they criminals or are they patriots? You know most of these guys will be 2A fans and they will see this not as a protest but overthrowing tyrannical govt, which is what 2A is all about.

casinterest

Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:26 pm

jb1087xna wrote:
Tugger wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Tugg

That's neither here nor there....everyone in the building is having to deal with it.

Well, I think the fallout from this is going to affect quite a few of those congress folks that helped bring this about.

Right now, the security forces need backup.

There are people who have been shot at this point. This needs to end.

jb1087xna

Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:31 pm

casinterest wrote:
jb1087xna wrote:
Tugger wrote:

Tugg

Well, I think the fallout from this is going to affect quite a few of those congress folks that helped bring this about.

Oh I agree. I think the people who encouraged it need all of the political fallout possible as a good dose of karma. I just meant it's gone so far beyond what's rational from a physical perspective, to your point, that it all needs to end versus saying anybody deserves what is happening.

casinterest

Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:37 pm

jb1087xna wrote:
casinterest wrote:
jb1087xna wrote:

Oh I agree. I think the people who encouraged it need all of the political fallout possible as a good dose of karma. I just meant it's gone so far beyond what's rational from a physical perspective, to your point, that it all needs to end versus saying anybody deserves what is happening.

This is just crazy. Trump isn't asking them to stand down. Just asking them to be peaceful.

Trump needs the 25th invoked by his cabinet when this is over.

luckyone

Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:18 pm

casinterest wrote:
jb1087xna wrote:
casinterest wrote:

This is just crazy. Trump isn't asking them to stand down. Just asking them to be peaceful.

As much as I agree, that would be the worst thing possible because it would all but guarantee a Pence pardon. No. Let him stay for two more weeks and then prosecute the living daylights out of this man.

casinterest

Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:26 pm

luckyone wrote:
casinterest wrote:
jb1087xna wrote:

As much as I agree, that would be the worst thing possible because it would all but guarantee a Pence pardon. No. Let him stay for two more weeks and then prosecute the living daylights out of this man.

After his latest video and his continued lies, I think we need him impeached, 25th amendment removed, then charged as a felon. Keep him from public office anywhere.

He incited this event today.
He isn't doing his job at all.
He continues to lie.

luckyone

Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:27 pm

casinterest wrote:
luckyone wrote:
casinterest wrote:

After his latest video and his continued lies, I think we need him impeached, 25th amendment removed, then charged as a felon. Keep him from public office anywhere.

He continues to lie.

I don't disagree with everything but removing him with 14 days to go.

casinterest

Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:28 pm

luckyone wrote:
casinterest wrote:
luckyone wrote:

He continues to lie.

Watch this video he just tweeted out. He needs to be publicly charged and convicted of his criminal acts.
14 days may be too long.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 2595885058

luckyone

Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:35 pm

casinterest wrote:
luckyone wrote:
casinterest wrote:

He continues to lie.

Watch this video he just tweeted out. He needs to be publicly charged and convicted of his criminal acts.
14 days may be too long.

I agree. I still don't see how he dodges a pardon, though, which would render it moot.

casinterest

Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:39 pm

luckyone wrote:
casinterest wrote:
luckyone wrote:

14 days may be too long.

I agree. I still don't see how he dodges a pardon, though, which would render it moot.

Pardon's do not render it moot. They just mean someone decided to grant them clemency for crimes they committed. It would be on Pence to decide if Trump was sorry or not.

luckyone

Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:41 pm

casinterest wrote:
luckyone wrote:
casinterest wrote:

14 days may be too long.

Pardon's do not render it moot. They just mean someone decided to grant them clemency for crimes they committed. It would be on Pence to decide if Trump was sorry or not.

Well, Pence could do a Nixon style preemptive pardon. That could be challenged in court, but it's not guaranteed.

alfa164

Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:41 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
Scorpio wrote:

Are they criminals or are they patriots? You know most of these guys will be 2A fans and they will see this not as a protest but overthrowing tyrannical govt, which is what 2A is all about.

How they see it is irrelevant; how the law sees it is important. And, under they law, some might be charged with Seditious Conspiracy:

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Indeed, under a fine reading of the law, it could seemingly be construed to include Trump himself.

casinterest wrote:
Well, I think the fallout from this is going to affect quite a few of those congress folks that helped bring this about. Right now, the security forces need backup. There are people who have been shot at this point. This needs to end.

We can only hope. The leaders of the Trumpian cult have reaped what they have sown.
Last edited by alfa164 on Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

casinterest

Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:42 pm

luckyone wrote:
casinterest wrote:
luckyone wrote:

Well, Pence could do a Nixon style preemptive pardon. That could be challenged in court, but it's not guaranteed.

At this point, if the GOP wants a shot in the future, they need to be part of sending a message to Trump and his supporters that this isn't acceptable.

luckyone

Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:44 pm

casinterest wrote:
luckyone wrote:
casinterest wrote:

At this point, if the GOP wants a shot in the future, they need to be part of sending a message to Trump and his supporters that this isn't acceptable.

Well, unfortunately, many of us have wishfully been saying that for several years. Hasn't done much. At this point, the best shot they have at that is to stop this chicanery and withdraw their objections. I don't have a lot of confidence that will happen.

frmrCapCadet

Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:40 pm

The House should vote an immediate impeachment, and forward it to the Senate, where the leadership should alert Trump that they will conduct an immediate vote should the safety of our Republic require it.
Buffet: the airline business...has eaten up capital...like..no other (business)

scbriml

Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:18 am

casinterest wrote:
luckyone wrote:
casinterest wrote:

He continues to lie.

14 days may be too long.

His lunatic Tweets are now just being deleted by Twitter.

casinterest

Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:22 am

scbriml wrote:
casinterest wrote:
luckyone wrote:

14 days may be too long.

His lunatic Tweets are now just being deleted by Twitter.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1346971582925664261

4 years too late.

astuteman

Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:20 am

casinterest wrote:
luckyone wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Agreed. A line was crossed tonight.
It may just turn out to be Trumps greatest and most spectacular own goal, to add to his other great own goal of the night of succeeding in getting 2 democratic senators elected in Georgia.
What goes around comes around.
I suspect survival mode will be the path forward for many republicans after the appalling display from the 45th President of the USA and his mob.

Rgds