Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

scbriml

Re: Trump On Tape Asks GA SecState To Change Vote Count

Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:14 am

NIKV69 wrote:
I mean IIRC they voted against Trump on the election stuff

The SC certainly didn't vote "against Trump", in reality they simply declined to hear a lawsuit.

Right-wingers cheered from the rooftops when Trump got to appoint three SC justices, now because the SC declined to even hear the ridiculous GA lawsuit, the SC is suddenly "not conservative enough". You couldn't make this shit up. Maybe they're just doing their job and not putting feelings above the law?

WIederling

Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:30 am

cskok8 wrote:
DLFREEBIRD wrote:
How come nobody is defending Trump on this board? Could it be possibly than his fan club, no longer exists on this board?

How much does he pay?

The Trumpista is broke.
Money still around goes to saving their bootie and a***es.
Synthetic grass roots movement aka "Astro Turf" only and out of funds now?

emperortk

Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:09 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
luckyone wrote:
That’s rich. The “left” has been the one having to insist to Trump and his mindless minions (sorry, you’re clearly not paying attention) that the election is, indeed, over. Nice try. Want a Malomar?

Yet here people are with another meltdown thread over Trump. Send the whole box. I need a snack while I watch.

Because his behavior is unprecedented in Presidential history, not to mention giving millions of cult fans dangerous delusions of hope and entitlement that are further dividing the country.

Real patriots care when the republic is under threat.

All he's saying is that the President of the USA coercing state officials to overturn election results is no biggie. I'm sure he'd feel the same if it were HRC doing it or if President Harris does it four years from now.

Democracy is something that we give to other countries we invade, like Iraq, not keep for ourselves.

casinterest

Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:06 pm

DL717 wrote:
luckyone wrote:
DL717 wrote:

It’s been impossible to take the left seriously the last four years. One temper tantrum after another and people on the left are still having meltdowns over everything Trump. Get over it already. It seems it’s the left and Trump are the only people who don’t know the election is over.

That’s rich. The “left” has been the one having to insist to Trump and his mindless minions (sorry, you’re clearly not paying attention) that the election is, indeed, over. Nice try. Want a Malomar?

Yet here people are with another meltdown thread over Trump. Send the whole box. I need a snack while I watch.

It's not like you care about the US or democracy, so sit back while Trump and these dishonorable GOP members work to deny American's rights to vote.

NIKV69

Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:55 pm

scbriml wrote:
The SC certainly didn't vote "against Trump", in reality they simply declined to hear a lawsuit.

Right-wingers cheered from the rooftops when Trump got to appoint three SC justices, now because the SC declined to even hear the ridiculous GA lawsuit, the SC is suddenly "not conservative enough". You couldn't make this shit up. Maybe they're just doing their job and not putting feelings above the law?

Wrong as usual.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN28L2YY

Like I said the hatred for ACB just flows through here. I am shocked actually I thought liberals would applaud a successful working woman with a family instead she gets vilified. Business as usual in the fringe left echo chamber.

scbriml

Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:22 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
scbriml wrote:

Wrong as usual.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN28L2YY

Like I said the hatred for ACB just flows through here. I am shocked actually I thought liberals would applaud a successful working woman with a family instead she gets vilified. Business as usual in the fringe left echo chamber.

Yeah, my bad I meant TX, not GA.

It still wasn't a vote against Trump. They declined hearing the case because TX didn't have standing to bring it. That isn't "voting against Trump", it's upholding the law, not caving in to feelings.

I've never expressed an opinion on ACB, one way or the other.

I've listened to the Trump call to Raffensperger, what a pathetic, whiny loser the man is. You must be so proud - wait, I know you are because you bought the merch! :lol:

SL1200MK2

Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:47 pm

luckyone wrote:
DL717 wrote:
DLFREEBIRD wrote:
How come nobody is defending Trump on this board? Could it be possibly than his fan club, no longer exists on this board?

Because we don’t give a rip. Everyone knows he’s an a-hole, but when you have a choice between him and Hillary or Joe, the choice is easy. That said, he lost the election. Moving on. He wants to be an a-hole, who cares.

You see, we don’t sit around crying about things for 4 years. I know it’s difficult to comprehend, but that’s the way it is.

Besides, his groveling is no worse than the groveling that took place in the court rooms by liberals before the election to extend voting periods and bend the rules on what does and doesn’t get counted.

You all need to get past your drama. It’s old and tired.

It’s really hard to take this post seriously when most recently as today President Trump insists he won.

I think a good point was made, however. See, trump people don't care because if you look at the majority of their lives, they are quite sad and pathetic. It's similar to how they get happy when folks to the left of them are offended by things that trump says. The only pleasure they can derive is from the misery of others. trump could say anything. The only thing they care about is that the left is upset. A very sad state to exist in really. In a sense, I hope Biden and the left spend a lot of time doing whatever needs to be done to placate his base so they can go back to being irrelevant.

luckyone

Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:14 pm

SL1200MK2 wrote:
luckyone wrote:
DL717 wrote:

Because we don’t give a rip. Everyone knows he’s an a-hole, but when you have a choice between him and Hillary or Joe, the choice is easy. That said, he lost the election. Moving on. He wants to be an a-hole, who cares.

You see, we don’t sit around crying about things for 4 years. I know it’s difficult to comprehend, but that’s the way it is.

Besides, his groveling is no worse than the groveling that took place in the court rooms by liberals before the election to extend voting periods and bend the rules on what does and doesn’t get counted.

It’s really hard to take this post seriously when most recently as today President Trump insists he won.

I think a good point was made, however. See, trump people don't care because if you look at the majority of their lives, they are quite sad and pathetic. It's similar to how they get happy when folks to the left of them are offended by things that trump says. The only pleasure they can derive is from the misery of others. trump could say anything. The only thing they care about is that the left is upset. A very sad state to exist in really. In a sense, I hope Biden and the left spend a lot of time doing whatever needs to be done to placate his base so they can go back to being irrelevant.

No argument from me. I've long said that when people describe Trump as a "fighter," they're confusing the term fighter with the phrase "antagonistic prick." And indeed, some people find that gratifying and entertaining and it says far more about them than any butthurt liberal.

flipdewaf

Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:17 pm

Trump;
The weak mans idea of a strong man
The stupid mans idea of a clever man
The poor mans idea of a rich man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ER757

Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:45 pm

What I am most amazed at and cannot understand is how anyone could look at what Trump's been up to and not see he is mentally ill. Clearly delusional in thinking he won when it's so blatantly obvious he lost. He is just pathetic at this point - he needs professional help. Instead, he's being coddled by his minions who are deathly afraid of losing the support of his base voters next time they are up for election. It's really a sad display all around.

alfa164

Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:50 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
The three MAGA judges have to look tolerant for now. They hate women's health care issues, they hate LGBTQ equality, they hate voting. They can do whatever they want after their boss leaves because they are appointed for life. Trust and believe they will rule in favor of Bible over law, White over minorities, heteros over everyone else.

This is more misinformation and gaslighting. I mean IIRC they voted against Trump on the election stuff so to say they hate voting is just a lie as is most of this rant.

The Supreme Court did not "vote against Trump", and if they felt the case had any validity and had decided to hear it, they would not have been "voting for Trump". They voted against hearing a case that wrongfully presented and improperly brought before them. Trump was not the issue - although he and his lemmings always think he is.

Only Trump and his most ardent sycophants and cult members think everything revolves around Trump, and that everything is a move either "for" or "against" him. Unfortunately, they simply have no concept of science: five centuries ago, Copernicus proved our world revolves around the sun. These reprobates still believe the world revolves around Trump.

luckyone wrote:
I've long said that when people describe Trump as a "fighter," they're confusing the term fighter with the phrase "antagonistic prick." And indeed, some people find that gratifying and entertaining and it says far more about them than any butthurt liberal.

:checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark:

And it's not just "butthurt liberals"; many fellow conservatives are, fortunately, finally seeing what a disaster Trump has been to our party, our nation, and the world.

ER757 wrote:
What I am most amazed at and cannot understand is how anyone could look at what Trump's been up to and not see he is mentally ill. Clearly delusional in thinking he won when it's so blatantly obvious he lost. He is just pathetic at this point - he needs professional help. Instead, he's being coddled by his minions who are deathly afraid of losing the support of his base voters next time they are up for election. It's really a sad display all around.

I cannot disagree, except I do not think he is "delusional"; I think he is past that stage, and is fully, irrevocably deranged. And his total lack of reality and empathy puts the entire world in a dangerous situation for the next two weeks. He will probably grasp at anything to try to stay in power.

He is a sad, pathetic shell-of-a-man. But he holds the nuclear code.

luckyone

Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:00 pm

alfa164 wrote:
ER757 wrote:

I cannot disagree, except I do not think he is "delusional"; I think he is past that stage, and is fully, irrevocably deranged..

It's hardly that deep--I see it all the time in my professional caseload. He's a simple, garden variety narcissist who just happens to hold a position of power. Grandiose delusions and man child behavior come with the territory.

seb146

Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:00 pm

DL717 wrote:
DLFREEBIRD wrote:

Republicans are supporting and enabling this attempted coup. Why are more Republicans not shouting for him to stop? Why are you all content to let him try to do over the election and lose every time? What are we up to now? 48 losses for him? And you all do not care. You all let him run his mouth and let him attempt coup after coup. Even Cheney and Rumsfeld have had enough. When Cheney and Rumsfeld side with Democrats, you know he is out of options.

Stop trying to replay the 2020 election. He lost. Get over it.

NIKV69

Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:09 am

seb146 wrote:

If you took your own advice 4 years ago the country would be a much better place instead of a media polarized echo chamber with robots reciting identity politics. Every time you hear about democracy remember it was the left that kept reciting Trump is not a legitimate president.

luckyone

Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:30 am

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

If you took your own advice 4 years ago the country would be a much better place instead of a media polarized echo chamber with robots reciting identity politics. Every time you hear about democracy remember it was the left that kept reciting Trump is not a legitimate president.

Growing up in a house that listened to, and worshiped Limbaugh and Hannity, I spit out my drink when I read this. Comedy!!! :rotfl:

maverick4002

Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:31 am

DL717 wrote:
DLFREEBIRD wrote:

lmao what a sad comment

maverick4002

Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:33 am

looks like the Republicants are losing the Senate. Good, I hope all those racists cry themselves to sleep tonight.

seb146

Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:06 am

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

You mean when we quoted him word for word, letter for letter, covfefe for covfefe, that is "media polarized echo chamber" and "robots reciting identity politics"?

How many times did Hillary sue and whine and complain the election was rigged and demanded governors find thousands of votes? But, yeah, blame the "echo chamber" and "identity politics"......

NIKV69

Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:50 am

seb146 wrote:
How many times did Hillary sue and whine and complain the election was rigged and demanded governors find thousands of votes? But, yeah, blame the "echo chamber" and "identity politics"......

She didn't have to she had the entire media and elected officials doing that for her from the second she conceded.

ArcticSEA

Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:53 am

NIKV69 wrote:
She didn't have to she had the entire media and elected officials doing that for her from the second she conceded.

At least she had the adult ability to admit defeat and concede.

tommy1808

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:04 am

ArcticSEA wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

plus just about everything the entire media said about Trump has proven to be true, so where is the problem...

best regards
Thomas

moo

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:19 am

maverick4002 wrote:
looks like the Republicants are losing the Senate. Good, I hope all those racists cry themselves to sleep tonight.

Remember, there are fine people on both sides...

Aaron747
Topic Author

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:27 am

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

There was no discernibly large movement of narrative amongst media and officials claiming Trump's win was 'rigged'. If you're referring to Russian interference - which is DIFFERENT from a 'rigged election' - you'll note reputable media accurately reported that interference affected both parties. The Senate Intelligence Committee and FBI reports also indicated some specific foreign activity was intended for Trump's benefit. What's the point of flat out making shit up?

Tugger

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:50 am

NIKV69 wrote:

So you are saying Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, the NYPoat etc. were all claiming THAT election was also fraudulent a d stolen?

Tommy knowledge you are ridiculously wrong about that.

Tugg

NIKV69

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:52 am

ArcticSEA wrote:

No she didn't, she didn't even come out on election night to speak to her supporters. She sent out Podesta.

ArcticSEA

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:55 am

NIKV69 wrote:
ArcticSEA wrote:

No she didn't, she didn't even come out on election night to speak to her supporters. She sent out Podesta.

You are so lost in the right wing echo chamber that you are contradicting yourself WITHIN the same thread.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1456305&p=22588629#p22588569

Are you insane?
Do you live in some kind of alternate reality where up is down, left is right, black is white, 1 is zero?
What are you lying?
You really do think you're the smartest person in the room.
Sit the hell down.

Hillary Clinton concession speech:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcck7hr9Su8

tommy1808

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:05 am

ArcticSEA wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
ArcticSEA wrote:

You are so lost in the right wing echo chamber that you are contradicting yourself WITHIN the same thread.

I think he is complaining that she didn´t concede before the counting was over...

best regards
Thomas

ArcticSEA

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:07 am

tommy1808 wrote:
I think he is complaining that she didn´t concede before the counting was over...

You don't need to apologize for the crazy.
It needs to be called-out directly.
I'm sorry, when was election night again?
That's right, it was last year 2+ months ago.
When is Trump going to concede?
Never, because he is a man child with dingbat supporters who will believe him if he said rain was wet.

Tugger

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:08 am

ArcticSEA wrote:
Hillary Clinton concession speech:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcck7hr9Su8

That wasn't a concession speech, that was a dog whistle to all media and all people to come defend her and save her from losing. And boy wow did it work. Just ask anyone. Well OK only ask conspiracy Trumpers.

Tugg

ArcticSEA

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:13 am

It's true. People are saying it.

Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:17 pm

Does Mr Trump just request Mr Pence to do a coup?

CitizenJustin

Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:32 am

cpd wrote:
It's damaging for sure, but the Trump astroturfers will just be happy that he is making everyone's head spin.

Where are they by the way? I would have thought they'd be right out in force to explain away this one.

They were busy traveling to DC to attack democracy and attempt a coup.