Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Aaron747

Re: Bill and Melinda Gates Divorcing

Tue May 11, 2021 5:16 am

flyingclrs727 wrote:
dtw2hyd wrote:
I will be damned if this is related to Epstein.

I think it is. Imagine if there is something that incriminates Bill Gates in Epstein's activities. That could put Bill Gates' fortune at risk from trial lawyers. Think of the lawsuits against the Catholic church for priests who sexually abused children but with more money at stake. It would explain why Melinda Gates would want a divorce and splitting up the estate.

Perhaps - I suppose that's possible. But I'd like to point out it took a lot of the cases against the Catholic church three+ decades to get anywhere because they had bought influence in the right places.

flyingclrs727

Tue May 11, 2021 5:45 am

Aaron747 wrote:
flyingclrs727 wrote:
dtw2hyd wrote:

I think it is. Imagine if there is something that incriminates Bill Gates in Epstein's activities. That could put Bill Gates' fortune at risk from trial lawyers. Think of the lawsuits against the Catholic church for priests who sexually abused children but with more money at stake. It would explain why Melinda Gates would want a divorce and splitting up the estate.

Perhaps - I suppose that's possible. But I'd like to point out it took a lot of the cases against the Catholic church three+ decades to get anywhere because they had bought influence in the right places.

Supposedly Epstein had surveillance cameras all over his property.

johns624

Tue May 11, 2021 12:58 pm

texdravid wrote:
johns624 wrote:
texdravid wrote:
. And keep praying to your Internet bettor and savior, Billy Gates.
I hope you own an Apple computer or the irony of this post is just too rich.

I hope you get out and keep buying his products and make him more wealthy so he may own you some more.

But hey, he helped bring down Trump so that makes Gates all right doesn’t it?? Doesn’t it?

So predictable....

Sorry, he doesn't "own" me. He also didn't help "bring down Trump". Voters who got off their butts and voted did that.

dtw2hyd

Tue May 11, 2021 2:56 pm

flyingclrs727 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
flyingclrs727 wrote:

Supposedly Epstein had surveillance cameras all over his property.

Billy's security reminds me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyGUrPxG1iM

Revelation

Wed May 12, 2021 2:14 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
johns624 wrote:
texdravid wrote:
. And keep praying to your Internet bettor and savior, Billy Gates.
I hope you own an Apple computer or the irony of this post is just too rich.

Some of us run Windows on our Macs - we’re a confused lot :lol:

I did this for years. A former employer provided high end macbooks that got replaced every 3 years or so. The hardware was faster and more rugged than the non-Apple options. They needed to keep MacOS on them for support reasons but we could load Windows via Fusion with pretty much native performance. I could never wrap my head around the native MacOS stuff, so that's what I did. One big benefit was I could totally back up and restore my Windows environment just by copying one file. Whenever I got a new macbook, all I'd need to do was copy off the one file to a share and copy it onto the new macbook, which was far easier than doing a normal windows migration. However I would get a lot of puzzled looks when others would look over my shoulder and expect to see MacOS but see Windows instead!

flyingclrs727 wrote:
dtw2hyd wrote:

Interesting, yet there is far more dirt in this regard on Prince Andrew than there is on Bill Gates, so are you ready to say the fortune of the Royal Family is also at risk, or does your imagination have limits?

Aesma

Wed May 12, 2021 2:56 pm

I doubt Gates diddled girls but I'm allowing to be surprised on that. He's a very calculated individual (as some here suggest by saying he wants to take over the world or something) so I can't imagine he would do that without holding all the cards. He's no Trump.

flyingclrs727

Wed May 12, 2021 5:00 pm

Revelation wrote:
Interesting, yet there is far more dirt in this regard on Prince Andrew than there is on Bill Gates, so are you ready to say the fortune of the Royal Family is also at risk, or does your imagination have limits?

Bill Gates has more money, and American civil courts are much more permissive than British ones. Notice how Prince Andrew doesn't travel to the US anymore? He's also wanted for questioning by the FBI. I'd say there's little chance of getting him in a US court, and I doubt he has much property in the US that could be awarded.