Re: Arizona Election Audit

Fri May 28, 2021 10:45 pm

PixelPilot wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
that actually suggests is people are even dumber now than in 2000

Well...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Aaron747 needs to get on Twitter / TikTok.
The whole world of WTF awaits.

Dude I see it every day. Half of what’s on there is overseas bots messing with us though.

casinterest

Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:29 pm

In a not so stunning revelation, it would seem that OAN may not be the credible news organization some claim that they are .

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oan-correspo ... 19874.html

Audit-related documents requested and published by The Center for Public Integrity and We Are Oversight showed that Christina Bobb, the host of "Weekly Briefing" on OAN, was supplying Arizona Senate President Karen Fann with witness declarations, statements, and expert testimony in early December to help bolster the Republican-led effort to undermine the election results in Maricopa County, where President Joe Biden beat former President Donald Trump by 45,000 votes.

luckyone

Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:39 pm

casinterest wrote:
In a not so stunning revelation, it would seem that OAN may not be the credible news organization some claim that they are .

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oan-correspo ... 19874.html

Audit-related documents requested and published by The Center for Public Integrity and We Are Oversight showed that Christina Bobb, the host of "Weekly Briefing" on OAN, was supplying Arizona Senate President Karen Fann with witness declarations, statements, and expert testimony in early December to help bolster the Republican-led effort to undermine the election results in Maricopa County, where President Joe Biden beat former President Donald Trump by 45,000 votes.

Oy gevalt, I'm shocked I tell you.

alfa164

Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:26 pm

casinterest wrote:

"OAN"... "credible"... and "news".

Is there such a thing as a double oxymoron?

;)

casinterest

Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:30 pm

alfa164 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

"OAN"... "credible"... and "news".

Is there such a thing as a double oxymoron?

;)

But Trump.......
The real issue is that OAN is feeding and creating the story that is eating up American resources. Worse yet, they are fundraising to support the bogus story they have created.
The owners should be arrested for fraud.

casinterest

Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:09 pm

As we await the results of this poorly run audit, it is worth noting that they have cost the taxpayers of Arizona a pretty penny. Due to extreme lack of competence, the chain of control was broken for the voting machines, and new ones will need to be purchased.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 790377002/

Maricopa County will not reuse most of its voting equipment after it has been with Arizona Senate contractors for its audit of November election results, the county announced Monday.

The potential cost to taxpayers is so far unknown. The county is about half way through a $6.1 million lease with Dominion Voting Systems for the equipment, but it's unclear whether it will have to pay the rest of the money owed under that lease, and whether the county or Senate will be on the hook.

luckyone

Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:13 pm

casinterest wrote:
As we await the results of this poorly run audit, it is worth noting that they have cost the taxpayers of Arizona a pretty penny. Due to extreme lack of competence, the chain of control was broken for the voting machines, and new ones will need to be purchased.

Maricopa County will not reuse most of its voting equipment after it has been with Arizona Senate contractors for its audit of November election results, the county announced Monday.

The potential cost to taxpayers is so far unknown. The county is about half way through a $6.1 million lease with Dominion Voting Systems for the equipment, but it's unclear whether it will have to pay the rest of the money owed under that lease, and whether the county or Senate will be on the hook.

Fiscal responsibility is only a problem when the other guy isn't doing it.

casinterest

Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:16 pm

luckyone wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Fiscal responsibility is only a problem when the other guy isn't doing it.

It is amazing the amount of spending that the GOP will do based on lies.

Virtual737

Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:28 pm

Isn't the whole point of the audit just so GOP can give credence to their existing followers that they were right to call the election stolen? If it was anything else, the "audit" would have been totally impartial and at least somewhat professional right from the outset.

I'm fully expecting the auditors to declare they have found a smoking gun and the nutters will be whipped up into even more of a frenzy.

seb146
Topic Author

Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:04 pm

Republicans have already cast doubt on every election since their cult leader lost in November. That is how they were able to inspire the domestic terror attack on the Capital on 1/6. Now Republicans are claiming all elections they lose from now on are not legitimate to the point where Republicans are appointing themselves to oversee elections. Republicans in Arizona have stripped the Secretary of State, a Democrat, of her powers because she is not in lock-step with the Republicans. And, today, the Republican controlled SCOTUS ruled that restrictive and draconian laws that cause undue burden on minorities are perfectly legal.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism
https://tucson.com/news/government-and- ... 1e549.html
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/supreme ... d=78182724
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... y-congress

afcjets

Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:05 am

Virtual737 wrote:
I'm fully expecting the auditors to declare they have found a smoking gun and the nutters will be whipped up into even more of a frenzy.

Since they've already declared they've found several smoking guns, your post is hardly prophetic.

Virtual737

Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:13 am

afcjets wrote:
Virtual737 wrote:

Since they've already declared they've found several smoking guns, your post is hardly prophetic.

I shall immediately reduce my expectations of a Pulitzer to at least 80%.

LMP737

Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:04 am

afcjets wrote:

As I said on another thread, the people who believe this mass voter fraud non-sense lack basic critical thinking skills.

alfa164

Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:52 am

LMP737 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

As I said on another thread, the people who believe this mass voter fraud non-sense lack basic critical thinking skills.

For the most part, I don't think they have advanced to the point where they no longer drag their knuckles on the ground.

:roll:

seb146
Topic Author

Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:37 pm

afcjets wrote:
Virtual737 wrote:

Besides bamboo paper and Italian space lasers, what "smoking gun" have they found?

casinterest

Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:43 pm

Looks like the Journalists are going after those that have created this charade.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5611 ... audit-info

rizona law entitles the public to know how this audit is being conducted and funded," David Bodney, a lawyer representing the newspaper, said Wednesday. "And the Arizona public records law does not permit the Senate to play 'hide the ball' by delegating core responsibilities to a third party like Cyber Ninjas and concealing records of government activities and public expenditures in Cyber Ninjas’ files."

The suit alleges that Cyber Ninjas, "by virtue of its performing a core governmental function funded in part by state taxpayer dollars," is required to comply with state open records laws.

Going to be interesting to see the judges take on all of this.

ER757

Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:29 pm

LMP737 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

So what I always wanted to ask someone who believes the mass fraud nonsense - how come you never think anyone on YOUR side voted frauduently? It's always just the "other guys." Are you all so unfailingly honest that no one on your team would ever do so? Or are you admitting they're just not clever enough to figure out ho to do it?

einsteinboricua

Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:24 am

ER757 wrote:
So what I always wanted to ask someone who believes the mass fraud nonsense - how come you never think anyone on YOUR side voted frauduently? It's always just the "other guys." Are you all so unfailingly honest that no one on your team would ever do so? Or are you admitting they're just not clever enough to figure out ho to do it?

The interesting thing about this is that a majority of the cases caught so far are from the side that claims voter fraud is rampant. Sure, there are stragglers. I believe it was NH in 2016 that initially flagged hundreds of votes before that number went down and the few cases were people voting at the wrong precinct or hadn't been registered.

Aaron747

Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:10 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
ER757 wrote:

The interesting thing about this is that a majority of the cases caught so far are from the side that claims voter fraud is rampant. Sure, there are stragglers. I believe it was NH in 2016 that initially flagged hundreds of votes before that number went down and the few cases were people voting at the wrong precinct or hadn't been registered.

Oh, but those cases don’t count. Because bamboo imprints mean Chyynah, or something. :boggled:

FGITD

Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:19 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
ER757 wrote:

That’s a sort of interesting phenomenon that tends to repeat itself in quite a few facets of life/policy.

For example…how many staunchly anti-gay politicians get caught with a man? Or anti abortion, yet forced their affairs to get one?

Or to simplify even more…how many claim to be religious, then do everything opposite of that?

casinterest

Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:49 pm

Good news, we get to find out what evil anti-american associations/people were funding this farce of an audit.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/ariz ... judge-says

You would think the GOP would demand full transparency right???????

An Arizona judge on Thursday denied Republican senators’ motion to dismiss a lawsuit seeking records on the financial backers and other aspects of the sham “audit” of the 2020 elections in Maricopa County.

“It is difficult to conceive of a case with a more compelling public interest demanding public disclosure and public scrutiny,” Judge Michael W. Kemp wrote at the end of a seven-page decision.

casinterest

Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:27 pm

Wow, The Maricopa County Elections Supervisor has decided to finally tell it like it is to the Arizona State Senate as this farce of an Audit winds down.
https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-recount- ... 42846.html

Board Chairman Jack Sellers lambasted the Senate's ongoing audit of the county's November 2020 election and the inexperienced contractors they hired to do the work, saying that if they "haven't figured out that the election in Maricopa County was free, fair and accurate yet, I'm not sure you ever will."

"The board has real work to do and little time to entertain this adventure in never-never land," Sellers said in a prepared statement.
'

The Senate GOP in Arizona is being exposed for the SHAM con they are running.

Aaron747

Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:37 pm

casinterest wrote:
Wow, The Maricopa County Elections Supervisor has decided to finally tell it like it is to the Arizona State Senate as this farce of an Audit winds down.

Board Chairman Jack Sellers lambasted the Senate's ongoing audit of the county's November 2020 election and the inexperienced contractors they hired to do the work, saying that if they "haven't figured out that the election in Maricopa County was free, fair and accurate yet, I'm not sure you ever will."

"The board has real work to do and little time to entertain this adventure in never-never land," Sellers said in a prepared statement.
'

What’s even more shameless (aside from killing their own support in AZ) is they have rabid legislators in a hurry to replicate fraudits in several states.

luckyone

Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:46 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

'

What’s even more shameless (aside from killing their own support in AZ) is they have rabid legislators in a hurry to replicate fraudits in several states.

And you know it's horse puckey just by looking at the funding. Trump hasn't spent a dime of his war chest on this, though he's happy to fan the flame and fund raise off of the chicanery.

phatfarmlines

Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:55 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

'

That's the thing - by continuing to run these fruitless audits gives Trump a platform. The only way to stop it is to stop the audits. Again, I'm hoping AG Garland is spending time looking into this.

seb146
Topic Author

Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:19 pm

phatfarmlines wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

'

That's the thing - by continuing to run these fruitless audits gives Trump a platform. The only way to stop it is to stop the audits. Again, I'm hoping AG Garland is spending time looking into this.

The DOJ is looking into this and even beefing up DOJ Civil Rights division to make sure ALL legal Americans can vote and that audits are in compliance with state and federal law and not because some guy somewhere is a sore loser.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/merrick ... d=78228886
https://www.azmirror.com/blog/ag-garlan ... le-audits/

phatfarmlines

Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:50 am

Arizona election results are delayed as a few of the Cyber Ninjas staff got struck with COVID-19:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-audit-maricopa-county-delayed-covid-19-infections/

Source: CBS News

Aaron747

Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:59 am

phatfarmlines wrote:
Arizona election results are delayed as a few of the Cyber Ninjas staff got struck with COVID-19:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-audit-maricopa-county-delayed-covid-19-infections/

Source: CBS News

I'll say this for that outfit - they really put the 'amateur' in amateur hour.

Francoflier

Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:20 am

Are they waiting for the next elections to reveal their 'results' at this stage or have they fully realized the futility of their endeavor by now and are just riding the gravy train for as long as it goes?

Aaron747

Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:18 am

Francoflier wrote:
Are they waiting for the next elections to reveal their 'results' at this stage or have they fully realized the futility of their endeavor by now and are just riding the gravy train for as long as it goes?

First rule of the grift: don't stop getting paid if you don't have to

einsteinboricua

Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:31 pm

Since when is Covid a problem to issue a report? The report should have already been written by that date (the deadline) so anyone with half a brain would know that they found nothing and are trying to delay the inevitable.

Of course, I'm all for it. I wanna see the continuation of the meltdown. The Senate president insists this isn't to overturn results but to "check for election integrity". But if the report just reconfirms what we all know, I'm wondering if she'll order another one (because it's inconclusive or whatever).

casinterest

Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:04 pm

The GOP is just trying to give cover for Pennsylvania GOP members to start their own SHAM audit.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... s-n1277551

"One of the concerns is who is doing this work, because you want credibility," Corman told Bell, adding that the investigation must be conducted "in a way that will stand — not just ... for Republicans or a segment of the Republican Party. We want people in Pennsylvania to believe in what this investigation" reveals.

Corman also said that he spoke to Trump and that he thinks the former president is "comfortable where we're heading." In June, Trump said that if no audit takes place, "there is no way" Corman and other state GOP leaders "will ever get re-elected!"

Pennsylvania conducted two-post election audits confirming the accuracy of last fall's count, and the results were certified.

For a drain the swamp type of president, it does seem like there is a lot of pressure being put on doing wasteful things for fear of retribution.

casinterest

Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:18 pm

Meanwhile, over in Florida. Real Voter Fraud has been found.

https://apnews.com/article/florida-5343 ... 54da7cc0ce

— A sham candidate for the Florida Legislature pleaded guilty Tuesday to being part of a vote siphoning scheme in last year’s election and will testify against a former Republican state senator who prosecutors say ran it.

Alex Rodríguez agreed to testify against former Sen. Frank Artiles after pleading guilty in Miami-Dade County to accepting illegal campaign donations and lying on campaign documents. He will receive three years probation if he cooperates, including a year of house arrest. He had faced a possible 20-year prison sentence.

So real election fraud involving Dark Donor money has been found in Florida, and it was used by the candidates. Anyone want to bet on the odds the Florida legislature and Government will launch an investigation into the Dark Money donors?

seb146
Topic Author

Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:28 pm

casinterest wrote:

— A sham candidate for the Florida Legislature pleaded guilty Tuesday to being part of a vote siphoning scheme in last year’s election and will testify against a former Republican state senator who prosecutors say ran it.

Alex Rodríguez agreed to testify against former Sen. Frank Artiles after pleading guilty in Miami-Dade County to accepting illegal campaign donations and lying on campaign documents. He will receive three years probation if he cooperates, including a year of house arrest. He had faced a possible 20-year prison sentence.

So real election fraud involving Dark Donor money has been found in Florida, and it was used by the candidates. Anyone want to bet on the odds the Florida legislature and Government will launch an investigation into the Dark Money donors?

Of course not. The results are not what they wanted, so they will simply investigate what they want to find. They have the goal, now they just need to find evidence to get them there.

VolvoBus

Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:48 pm

seb146 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Of course not. The results are not what they wanted, so they will simply investigate what they want to find. They have the goal, now they just need to find evidence to get them there.

Can I make a snark about fraud on steroids?

What would be the response if the Dems demanded an audit of the gubernatorial voting?

A question I have had regarding the election fraud claims is : Trump was claiming for 18 months/2 years prior to the election that it would be stolen,why were none of the swung Republican states able to secure them from fraud ?

Aaron747

Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:05 pm

VolvoBus wrote:
seb146 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

What would be the response if the Dems demanded an audit of the gubernatorial voting?

A question I have had regarding the election fraud claims is : Trump was claiming for 18 months/2 years prior to the election that it would be stolen,why were none of the swung Republican states able to secure them from fraud ?

Because anti-Trump RINOs were in league with Italian satellite operators...or something, something :lol:

luckyone

Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:53 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
VolvoBus wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Because anti-Trump RINOs were in league with Italian satellite operators...or something, something :lol:

Pazza Powell's latest spiel is that the FBI was in on the whole thing too.

casinterest

Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:35 pm

Interesting update while we wait for the severely delayed and expensive 3rd party audit of Arizona's election

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-supreme- ... 00043.html
The court declined to overrule lower court decisions affirming the Senate's responsibility under state law to provide requested records and ordering the documents to be released to left-leaning watchdog group American Oversight. The ruling on Tuesday also dissolved a stay the high court issued on Aug. 24 that paused enforcement of the order demanding the records be released.

American Oversight sued the state Senate and Republican Senate President Karen Fann in May, seeking access to communications and other records between the Senate and Cyber Ninjas, the lead contractor overseeing the controversial audit.

This leads me to wonder how excited these donors and private companies will be to have their emails related to the audit made public? I expect a lot of interesting and slanderous items in their, along with a lot of pay to play negotiations. What do you think?

jetwet1

Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:07 pm

casinterest wrote:
Interesting update while we wait for the severely delayed and expensive 3rd party audit of Arizona's election

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-supreme- ... 00043.html
The court declined to overrule lower court decisions affirming the Senate's responsibility under state law to provide requested records and ordering the documents to be released to left-leaning watchdog group American Oversight. The ruling on Tuesday also dissolved a stay the high court issued on Aug. 24 that paused enforcement of the order demanding the records be released.

American Oversight sued the state Senate and Republican Senate President Karen Fann in May, seeking access to communications and other records between the Senate and Cyber Ninjas, the lead contractor overseeing the controversial audit.

This leads me to wonder how excited these donors and private companies will be to have their emails related to the audit made public? I expect a lot of interesting and slanderous items in their, along with a lot of pay to play negotiations. What do you think?

As with most things in modern politics, follow the money.

alfa164

Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:33 pm

Francoflier wrote:

The mean the "audit" that was supposed to be over in 60 days, but has now dragged on for almost five months? That's not because of "futility", I am sure; it is just like O.J.: they are looking for the real perpetrators...

;)

tommy1808

Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:54 am

alfa164 wrote:
Francoflier wrote:

The mean the "audit" that was supposed to be over in 60 days, but has now dragged on for almost five months? That's not because of "futility", I am sure; it is just like O.J.: they are looking for the real perpetrators...

;)

Well, according to the draft of their results Biden won with a wider margin than the official result shows:

The hand count shows Trump received 45,469 fewer votes than Biden. The county results showed he lost by 45,109.

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news/pol ... 835521001/

best regards
Thomas

DeltaWings

Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:29 am

Is this topic even still current?

Aaron747

Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:34 am

DeltaWings wrote:

Yep, report is coming out today. The thing is the auditors had no idea what they were doing...

luckyone

Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:22 pm

Let’s not get too excited until they officially report. For all we know this could be a fake leak and they’ll really pull a fast one.

Or, it could be that they’ve known these numbers all along and it’s taken them this long to come up with an alternate narrative.

phatfarmlines

Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:28 pm

DeltaWings wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
Yep, report is coming out today. The thing is the auditors had no idea what they were doing...
luckyone wrote:
Let’s not get too excited until they officially report. For all we know this could be a fake leak and they’ll really pull a fast one.

Or, it could be that they’ve known these numbers all along and it’s taken them this long to come up with an alternate narrative.
tommy1808 wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
Francoflier wrote:

;)

Well, according to the draft of their results Biden won with a wider margin than the official result shows:

The hand count shows Trump received 45,469 fewer votes than Biden. The county results showed he lost by 45,109.

best regards
Thomas

Trump will still make this relevant. He's going to be moving on to Texas to force Gov. Abbott to audit the two largest Democratic and Republican counties:

Sham Arizona 2020 review blows open Trump's election lies -- but he's trying again in Texas

Source: CNN

luckyone

Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:44 pm

phatfarmlines wrote:
DeltaWings wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
luckyone wrote:

tommy1808 wrote:
alfa164 wrote:

;)

best regards
Thomas

Trump will still make this relevant. He's going to be moving on to Texas to force Gov. Abbott to audit the two largest Democratic and Republican counties:

Sham Arizona 2020 review blows open Trump's election lies -- but he's trying again in Texas

Well, when I read about his Texas pushed I figured that it had something to do with Arizona. Need a new drum to bang.

wingman

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:23 pm

I was hoping to get the conservative perspective on this but the story is nowhere to be found on Fox. It's possible they haven't heard yet.

AirframeAS

Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:11 am

phatfarmlines wrote:
DeltaWings wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
luckyone wrote:

tommy1808 wrote:
alfa164 wrote:

;)

best regards
Thomas

Here is the thing, Trump cannot force anyone to do anything. Trump can say all he wants, he still lost the election.

Speaking of which..... I can now see Republican Liz Cheney tell everyone after this AZ audit: "I told you so!!!"

dragon-wings

Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:12 am

phatfarmlines wrote:
DeltaWings wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
luckyone wrote:

tommy1808 wrote:
alfa164 wrote:

;)

best regards
Thomas

I know I am getting older and my memory my be slipping, but didn't Trump win Texas? Why would he force Gov. Abbott to audit the two largest Democratic and Republican counties in Texas when he already won the state?

Aaron747

Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:42 am

dragon-wings wrote:
phatfarmlines wrote:
DeltaWings wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
luckyone wrote:

tommy1808 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

I know I am getting older and my memory my be slipping, but didn't Trump win Texas? Why would he force Gov. Abbott to audit the two largest Democratic and Republican counties in Texas when he already won the state?

It's a stupid gambit to somehow show 'Biden voters' are cheating in the largest TX counties that run blue. Bottom line, there is no systemic voting fraud anywhere in the country. This has been litigated already - he's just muddying the water before 2022/24. Putin is laughing his ass off because the Russians don't even have to use their online troll army to destabilize us anymore at this point.