Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 18742
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:05 am

Conservatives are continuing their totally normal triggered meltdown due to words they don't like:


Tucker Carlson calls Joint Chiefs chairman a 'pig,' 'stupid'

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson sharply criticized the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff on Thursday, calling him a "pig" and "stupid" and saying he got his job because he was obsequious and told his superiors what they wanted to hear."

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5602 ... hes-stupid

Laura Ingraham Wants Military Defunded Over General Milley's Critical Race Theory Defense
https://www.newsweek.com/laura-ingraham ... se-1603625

Colin Kaepernick was unavailable for comment. :roll:
I don't take responsibility at all
 
LCDFlight
Posts: 1202
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:22 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:19 am

Words are important. If it's not okay to celebrate all races and genders, I think we should steer clear of celebrating any particular race or gender.

Even worse is when people allow themselves to descend into the deplorable practice of blaming other ethnicities or genders to nurse their own grievances or grudges. It seems as if deep reforms are needed in order to stop these harmful and illegal misstatements. The general clearly sounded confused or senile when he spouted that nonsense.
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 18742
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:27 am

LCDFlight wrote:
Words are important. If it's not okay to celebrate all races and genders, I think we should steer clear of celebrating any particular race or gender.

Even worse is when people allow themselves to descend into the deplorable practice of blaming other ethnicities or genders to nurse their own grievances or grudges. It seems as if deep reforms are needed in order to stop these harmful and illegal misstatements. The general clearly sounded confused or senile when he spouted that nonsense.

Care to define "harmful" and more specifically "illegal" statements?

This freak out du jour is just the cross roads of conservatives' nuclear racism and stupidity. It's the new sharia law, or antifa--not sure if conservatives are still hollering about antifa under the bed and behind every rock these days...
I don't take responsibility at all
 
LCDFlight
Posts: 1202
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:22 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:40 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:
Words are important. If it's not okay to celebrate all races and genders, I think we should steer clear of celebrating any particular race or gender.

Even worse is when people allow themselves to descend into the deplorable practice of blaming other ethnicities or genders to nurse their own grievances or grudges. It seems as if deep reforms are needed in order to stop these harmful and illegal misstatements. The general clearly sounded confused or senile when he spouted that nonsense.

Care to define "harmful" and more specifically "illegal" statements?

This freak out du jour is just the cross roads of conservatives' nuclear racism and stupidity. It's the new sharia law, or antifa--not sure if conservatives are still hollering about antifa under the bed and behind every rock these days...


Do you really think it is ok or legal to denounce or harass entire race or gender identity groups, during your official US military command duties? Of course that violates the Civil Rights Act, which is the point being made (poorly) by the Fox News clowns. It is so shameful that they are right about this. We are really in trouble.
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 18742
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:45 am

LCDFlight wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:
Words are important. If it's not okay to celebrate all races and genders, I think we should steer clear of celebrating any particular race or gender.

Even worse is when people allow themselves to descend into the deplorable practice of blaming other ethnicities or genders to nurse their own grievances or grudges. It seems as if deep reforms are needed in order to stop these harmful and illegal misstatements. The general clearly sounded confused or senile when he spouted that nonsense.

Care to define "harmful" and more specifically "illegal" statements?

This freak out du jour is just the cross roads of conservatives' nuclear racism and stupidity. It's the new sharia law, or antifa--not sure if conservatives are still hollering about antifa under the bed and behind every rock these days...


Do you rest think it is ok or legal to denounce or harass entire race or gender identity groups, during your official US military command duties? Of course that violates the Civil Rights Act, which is the point being made (poorly) by the Fox News clowns. It is so shameful that they are right about this. We are really in trouble.

Ha what? Trump's own DHS confirmed the same thing:

DHS: White Supremacists ‘The Most Persistent and Lethal Threat’ Within the U.S.
https://www.usnews.com/news/national-ne ... hin-the-us

Granted that is synonymous with his base and the average Tucker/Ingraham viewer, hence the total circus meltdown on the right. Can you even point to one instance of Fox referencing the Civil Rights Act with respect to the general's testimony? I highly doubt they even know that it exists.
I don't take responsibility at all
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 15637
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:49 am

LCDFlight wrote:
Words are important. If it's not okay to celebrate all races and genders, I think we should steer clear of celebrating any particular race or gender.

Even worse is when people allow themselves to descend into the deplorable practice of blaming other ethnicities or genders to nurse their own grievances or grudges. It seems as if deep reforms are needed in order to stop these harmful and illegal misstatements. The general clearly sounded confused or senile when he spouted that nonsense.


What in the world are you talking about? In what way did General Milley harass an entire ethnic group?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 18742
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:51 am

Aaron747 wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:
Words are important. If it's not okay to celebrate all races and genders, I think we should steer clear of celebrating any particular race or gender.

Even worse is when people allow themselves to descend into the deplorable practice of blaming other ethnicities or genders to nurse their own grievances or grudges. It seems as if deep reforms are needed in order to stop these harmful and illegal misstatements. The general clearly sounded confused or senile when he spouted that nonsense.


What in the world are you talking about? In what way did General Milley harass an entire ethnic group?

The entire reaction has been total and complete confirmation of white rage.
I don't take responsibility at all
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 15637
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:54 am

LCDFlight wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:
Words are important. If it's not okay to celebrate all races and genders, I think we should steer clear of celebrating any particular race or gender.

Even worse is when people allow themselves to descend into the deplorable practice of blaming other ethnicities or genders to nurse their own grievances or grudges. It seems as if deep reforms are needed in order to stop these harmful and illegal misstatements. The general clearly sounded confused or senile when he spouted that nonsense.

Care to define "harmful" and more specifically "illegal" statements?

This freak out du jour is just the cross roads of conservatives' nuclear racism and stupidity. It's the new sharia law, or antifa--not sure if conservatives are still hollering about antifa under the bed and behind every rock these days...


Do you really think it is ok or legal to denounce or harass entire race or gender identity groups, during your official US military command duties? Of course that violates the Civil Rights Act, which is the point being made (poorly) by the Fox News clowns. It is so shameful that they are right about this. We are really in trouble.


Nothing of the sort occurred in the statement he made in that hearing:

"I want to understand white rage – and I'm white," Milley said, growing more forceful in his comments as he referenced the violent mob of President Donald Trump's supporters that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6: "What is it that caused thousands of people to assault this building and try to overturn the Constitution of the United States of America? What caused that? I want to find that out. I want to maintain an open mind here. And I do want to understand that."

"It's important that leaders now and in the future do understand it."


https://www.usnews.com/news/national-ne ... ace-theory

Where in that did he denounce or harass an entire race? The words are literally not there.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
LCDFlight
Posts: 1202
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:22 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:01 am

Aaron747 wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:
Words are important. If it's not okay to celebrate all races and genders, I think we should steer clear of celebrating any particular race or gender.

Even worse is when people allow themselves to descend into the deplorable practice of blaming other ethnicities or genders to nurse their own grievances or grudges. It seems as if deep reforms are needed in order to stop these harmful and illegal misstatements. The general clearly sounded confused or senile when he spouted that nonsense.


What in the world are you talking about? In what way did General Milley harass an entire ethnic group?


You’re right, he wasn’t going in that direction. I was wrong. He is tiptoeing into some bad stuff but he didn’t get into it. I was watching other content at the same time as reading this. (Specifically, people just finished a ten minute introduction condemning us all for convening a meeting on Native American land, forever stolen). I was mad about that. There’s a lot of content denouncing the US in the culture. Gen Milley was accused of repeating this stuff - he alluded to it but he didn’t buy in. So hey, there you go, Fox News clowns wrong on this one.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 15637
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:10 am

LCDFlight wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:
Words are important. If it's not okay to celebrate all races and genders, I think we should steer clear of celebrating any particular race or gender.

Even worse is when people allow themselves to descend into the deplorable practice of blaming other ethnicities or genders to nurse their own grievances or grudges. It seems as if deep reforms are needed in order to stop these harmful and illegal misstatements. The general clearly sounded confused or senile when he spouted that nonsense.


What in the world are you talking about? In what way did General Milley harass an entire ethnic group?


You’re right, he wasn’t going in that direction. I was wrong. He is tiptoeing into some bad stuff but he didn’t get into it. I was watching other content at the same time as reading this. (Specifically, people just finished a ten minute introduction condemning us all for convening a meeting on Native American land, forever stolen). I was mad about that. There’s a lot of content denouncing the US in the culture. Gen Milley was accused of repeating this stuff - he alluded to it but he didn’t buy in. So hey, there you go, Fox News clowns wrong on this one.


I don't think he alluded to anything other than inconsistent application of the Constitution he swore to protect - he angrily pointed out to Gaetz that 100 years passed between the Emancipation Proclamation and Civil Rights Act. Nothing wrong with saying so.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
luckyone
Posts: 4012
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:44 am

“Support our troops!!”


...until they say something we don’t like. Then it’s perfectly okay to call them pigs.

Fox Lawyers: no reasonable person would listen to Mr. Carlson. Nevermind the fact that we sell advertising on his show because people watch it.

Tele more how kneeling disrespects the troops.
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 18742
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:53 am

LCDFlight wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:
Words are important. If it's not okay to celebrate all races and genders, I think we should steer clear of celebrating any particular race or gender.

Even worse is when people allow themselves to descend into the deplorable practice of blaming other ethnicities or genders to nurse their own grievances or grudges. It seems as if deep reforms are needed in order to stop these harmful and illegal misstatements. The general clearly sounded confused or senile when he spouted that nonsense.


What in the world are you talking about? In what way did General Milley harass an entire ethnic group?


You’re right, he wasn’t going in that direction. I was wrong. He is tiptoeing into some bad stuff but he didn’t get into it. I was watching other content at the same time as reading this. (Specifically, people just finished a ten minute introduction condemning us all for convening a meeting on Native American land, forever stolen). I was mad about that. There’s a lot of content denouncing the US in the culture. Gen Milley was accused of repeating this stuff - he alluded to it but he didn’t buy in. So hey, there you go, Fox News clowns wrong on this one.

Tiptoeing into...what? Why is it the least bit of black history makes the right lose what's left of their minds? What are they going to do when Native Americans start asking bigger questions about the country's genocide of their ancestors? Run to their safe space?

luckyone wrote:
“Support our troops!!”


...until they say something we don’t like. Then it’s perfectly okay to call them pigs.

Fox Lawyers: no reasonable person would listen to Mr. Carlson. Nevermind the fact that we sell advertising on his show because people watch it.

Tele more how kneeling disrespects the troops.

Mmmmhmmm....the black 'sons of bitches' need to stand for the freedom song but the white folk can take a massive dump on the military. See? Nothing to do with race.
I don't take responsibility at all
 
User avatar
stl07
Posts: 2897
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:34 am

The backlash literally proved his point about white fragility. lmao
Instead of typing in "mods", consider using the report function.
Love how every "travel blogger" says they will never fly AA/Ethihad again and then says it again and again on subsequent flights.
 
Max Q
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed May 09, 2001 12:40 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:35 am

Doesn’t that scumbag Matt Gaetz have enough on his plate with his pending legal troubles ?

He’s nothing but a chump wannabe, he should steer clear of insulting the highest ranking (and highly decorated) military officer in the nation
The best contribution to safety is a competent Pilot.


GGg
 
Virtual737
Posts: 1208
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:16 am

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:35 am

I've just watched the video of the exchange and I can't for the life of me see anything wrong with what the General said. On the contrary, it seemed like words from a man in an educated position. Why in the world would anyone find it out of order, let alone call for defunding the military?

What I did find more interesting is that Gaetz claimed he was short on time and clearly didn't want to receive an answer from someone who might have an opinion different from his.
 
petertenthije
Posts: 4277
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:00 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:03 am

Virtual737 wrote:
Why in the world would anyone find it out of order

Precisely because, as you pointed out, these were the words from a man in an educated position.

These folks don’t like to listen to anyone or anything that might challenge their point of view or might let them think for a second. Why do you think these guys build their own network of information. With websites, radio stations, tv stations, books, papers, politicians, clergy etc that do nothing but confirm right wing opinions … completely separate from outside information, or facts for that matter
The first thing to remember is always treat your kite like you treat your woman.
Get inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back!
Lord Flashheart, 1989
 
User avatar
CitizenJustin
Posts: 868
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 am

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:35 pm

petertenthije wrote:
Virtual737 wrote:
Why in the world would anyone find it out of order

Precisely because, as you pointed out, these were the words from a man in an educated position.

These folks don’t like to listen to anyone or anything that might challenge their point of view or might let them think for a second. Why do you think these guys build their own network of information. With websites, radio stations, tv stations, books, papers, politicians, clergy etc that do nothing but confirm right wing opinions … completely separate from outside information, or facts for that matter


Good point. It’s become so bad that conservatives are basically living on a completely different planet now.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23881
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:28 pm

It looks like a race to the bottom. Right wing commentators now want to cancel the military after screaming for years about how Republicans and only Republicans love the military so much. It does not shock me anymore when they say crazy things like this...
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
afcjets
Posts: 3832
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:41 pm

Aaron747 wrote:

Nothing of the sort occurred in the statement he made in that hearing:

"I want to understand white rage – and I'm white," Milley said, growing more forceful in his comments as he referenced the violent mob of President Donald Trump's supporters that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6: "What is it that caused thousands of people to assault this building and try to overturn the Constitution of the United States of America? What caused that? I want to find that out. I want to maintain an open mind here. And I do want to understand that."

"It's important that leaders now and in the future do understand it."


https://www.usnews.com/news/national-ne ... ace-theory

Where in that did he denounce or harass an entire race? The words are literally not there.


Typical conflation by the left (I am referring to the General, not you). It had nothing to do with race. Storming the capital was about protesting the election results where videotape of suitcases being rolled out after Republicans being sent home being shown on tv, a lie about a pipe bursting, several states stopping counting overnight at the same time, statistical anamolies, and ignoring hundreds of eyewitnesses with sworn affidavits, while the lying parrotts of the media kept saying baseless allegations with no evidence whatsoever.
 
petertenthije
Posts: 4277
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:00 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:46 pm

afcjets wrote:
Typical conflation by the left (I am referring to the General, not you). It had nothing to do with race. Storming the capital was about protesting the election results where videotape of suitcases being rolled out after Republicans being sent home being shown on tv, a lie about a pipe bursting, several states stopping counting overnight at the same time, statistical anamolies, and ignoring hundreds of eyewitnesses with sworn affidavits, while the lying parrotts of the media kept saying baseless allegations with no evidence whatsoever.

And yet, nothing was proven in court, despite 4 years (arguably more) of stacking courts all the way up to the supreme court.
The first thing to remember is always treat your kite like you treat your woman.
Get inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back!
Lord Flashheart, 1989
 
luckyone
Posts: 4012
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:06 pm

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Nothing of the sort occurred in the statement he made in that hearing:

"I want to understand white rage – and I'm white," Milley said, growing more forceful in his comments as he referenced the violent mob of President Donald Trump's supporters that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6: "What is it that caused thousands of people to assault this building and try to overturn the Constitution of the United States of America? What caused that? I want to find that out. I want to maintain an open mind here. And I do want to understand that."

"It's important that leaders now and in the future do understand it."


https://www.usnews.com/news/national-ne ... ace-theory

Where in that did he denounce or harass an entire race? The words are literally not there.


Typical conflation by the left (I am referring to the General, not you). It had nothing to do with race. Storming the capital was about protesting the election results where videotape of suitcases being rolled out after Republicans being sent home being shown on tv, a lie about a pipe bursting, several states stopping counting overnight at the same time, statistical anamolies, and ignoring hundreds of eyewitnesses with sworn affidavits, while the lying parrotts of the media kept saying baseless allegations with no evidence whatsoever.

Bless your heart. You complain about “conflation,” and then proceed to spend a lot of energy conflating disproven events that even GOP controlled states won’t touch in a legitimate court of law (as opposed to court of rhetoric and “public opinion” as Ms. Powell so comedically put it in her error strewn kraken tomes). Next week we’ll learn about irony. :rotfl:
 
Newark727
Posts: 2463
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:14 pm

afcjets wrote:
Typical conflation by the left (I am referring to the General, not you). It had nothing to do with race. Storming the capital was about protesting the election results where videotape of suitcases being rolled out after Republicans being sent home being shown on tv, a lie about a pipe bursting, several states stopping counting overnight at the same time, statistical anamolies, and ignoring hundreds of eyewitnesses with sworn affidavits, while the lying parrotts of the media kept saying baseless allegations with no evidence whatsoever.


Weird how none of this made it to actual courts of law, where it would actually matter whether or not it was true. Almost like that was never the goal in the first place. It's time you started interrogating this entire stolen-election narrative - it clearly had no effect on the actual outcome. What is it really for?
 
luckyone
Posts: 4012
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:20 pm

Newark727 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Typical conflation by the left (I am referring to the General, not you). It had nothing to do with race. Storming the capital was about protesting the election results where videotape of suitcases being rolled out after Republicans being sent home being shown on tv, a lie about a pipe bursting, several states stopping counting overnight at the same time, statistical anamolies, and ignoring hundreds of eyewitnesses with sworn affidavits, while the lying parrotts of the media kept saying baseless allegations with no evidence whatsoever.


Weird how none of this made it to actual courts of law, where it would actually matter whether or not it was true. Almost like that was never the goal in the first place. It's time you started interrogating this entire stolen-election narrative - it clearly had no effect on the actual outcome. What is it really for?

Yeah it’s not like the Trump campaigns lawyers said “No,” when directly asked whether fraud had occurred (including the possibly disbarred Giuliani). Or that the Trump campaign withdrew its complaint in Georgia the day before an evidentiary hearing, or that the Trump campaign reimbursed two Georgia counties for their legal expenses. Oh…wait…all that happened. :scratchchin: :shhh:
 
afcjets
Posts: 3832
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:32 pm

Newark727 wrote:
Weird how none of this made it to actual courts of law, where it would actually matter whether or not it was true.


Exactly.
 
luckyone
Posts: 4012
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:35 pm

afcjets wrote:
Newark727 wrote:
Weird how none of this made it to actual courts of law, where it would actually matter whether or not it was true.


Exactly.

So in other words everything is proof of the conspiracy including lack of evidence. Glad to have that out there. There’s no arguing with this logic. Let’s stop feeding the trolls. :redflag:
 
Newark727
Posts: 2463
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:42 pm

afcjets wrote:
Newark727 wrote:
Weird how none of this made it to actual courts of law, where it would actually matter whether or not it was true.


Exactly.


Not hardly! Ask yourself why! Ask yourself how! If the two options are:
1. The courts wouldn't hear any evidence about election fraud because none of it had any real substance
and
2. The courts wouldn't hear any evidence about election fraud because they're all in on the fix
Pick up Occam's Razor! One of these options is a hell of a lot more parsimonious than the other! If 2 is true, what else has to be true? Why weren't the Congressional elections also fixed? What evidence would been created? Who would have to be in on it? Heck, I'll give you that third one for free - pretty much friggin' everyone, including dozens if not hundreds of Republican lawyers and judges! Critical thinking! Use it or lose it!
 
afcjets
Posts: 3832
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:09 pm

Newark727 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Newark727 wrote:
Weird how none of this made it to actual courts of law, where it would actually matter whether or not it was true.


Exactly.


Not hardly! Ask yourself why! Ask yourself how! If the two options are:
1. The courts wouldn't hear any evidence about election fraud because none of it had any real substance
and
2. The courts wouldn't hear any evidence about election fraud because they're all in on the fix
Pick up Occam's Razor! One of these options is a hell of a lot more parsimonious than the other! If 2 is true, what else has to be true? Why weren't the Congressional elections also fixed? What evidence would been created? Who would have to be in on it? Heck, I'll give you that third one for free - pretty much friggin' everyone, including dozens if not hundreds of Republican lawyers and judges! Critical thinking! Use it or lose it!


Those aren't the two options and the rage the General is referring to that led to protestors storming the Capitol is the SCOTUS would not looking at evidence because they claimed to have no standing in the matter. And if you think these protestors where the vast majority were peaceful and let in by Capital police is horrifying, imagine what the protestors who burned down buildings, looted, and actually shot and killed people last summer the entire media sympathized with, made excuses for, and even Kamala wanted to raise money to bail them out and encouraged them to not let up until the election would have done had SCOTUS declared Trump the winner, and two months after Joe and Kamala gave their "victory" speech. So it's easy to understand why the courts including the SCOTUS would do everything possible not to hear these cases.
 
Newark727
Posts: 2463
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:13 pm

afcjets wrote:
Those aren't the two options and the rage the General is referring to that led to protestors storming the Capitol is the SCOTUS would not looking at evidence because they claimed to have no standing in the matter. And if you think these protestors where the vast majority were peaceful and let in by Capital police is horrifying, imagine what the protestors who burned down buildings, looted, and actually shot and killed people last summer the entire media sympathized with, made excuses for, and even Kamala wanted to raise money to bail them out and encouraged them to not let up until the election would have done had SCOTUS declared Trump the winner, and two months after Joe and Kamala giving their "victory" speech. So it's easy to understand why the courts including the SCOTUS would do everything possible not to hear these cases.


This tells me everything I need to know - you're unwilling to apply any intellectual rigor to your own beliefs, and instead jump straight to some other, unrelated set of grievances. You don't care whether the election fraud claims are true, or what it would mean if they were - they're simply a cudgel to swing against your political enemies.
 
Newark727
Posts: 2463
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:48 pm

(As for your characterization of the Capitol riots, I've never seen such an egregious insult to those of us still capable of believing our own lying eyes. But I digress.)
 
SL1200MK2
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:11 pm

afcjets wrote:
Newark727 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Exactly.


Not hardly! Ask yourself why! Ask yourself how! If the two options are:
1. The courts wouldn't hear any evidence about election fraud because none of it had any real substance
and
2. The courts wouldn't hear any evidence about election fraud because they're all in on the fix
Pick up Occam's Razor! One of these options is a hell of a lot more parsimonious than the other! If 2 is true, what else has to be true? Why weren't the Congressional elections also fixed? What evidence would been created? Who would have to be in on it? Heck, I'll give you that third one for free - pretty much friggin' everyone, including dozens if not hundreds of Republican lawyers and judges! Critical thinking! Use it or lose it!


Those aren't the two options and the rage the General is referring to that led to protestors storming the Capitol is the SCOTUS would not looking at evidence because they claimed to have no standing in the matter. And if you think these protestors where the vast majority were peaceful and let in by Capital police is horrifying, imagine what the protestors who burned down buildings, looted, and actually shot and killed people last summer the entire media sympathized with, made excuses for, and even Kamala wanted to raise money to bail them out and encouraged them to not let up until the election would have done had SCOTUS declared Trump the winner, and two months after Joe and Kamala gave their "victory" speech. So it's easy to understand why the courts including the SCOTUS would do everything possible not to hear these cases.



So everyone is in on the big steal except for educated non-white trash people?
 
afcjets
Posts: 3832
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:52 pm

Newark727 wrote:
(As for your characterization of the Capitol riots, I've never seen such an egregious insult to those of us still capable of believing our own lying eyes. But I digress.)


I would say the same but the Democrats won't release tons of video on 1/6 and the media won't show you the ones like this one anyway.

https://twitter.com/ForAshli/status/139 ... t-video%2F


"Rep. Devin Nunes: Tell me how many people actually carried a hammer, broke windows, or aided and abetted those people that destroyed federal property? Why won’t you show us the videotapes? Republicans have yet to see the videotapes of what happened on January 6. Why are they not showing us the videotapes and why don’t we know who broke the windows and damaged public property? Because I tell you, I am all for those people who broke windows to going to jail for a long time. But what I’m not for is for people sitting in jail, like I understand, there is very few people reporting on this right now, but what I understand there are people who are sitting in jail right now who are having their due process rights violated. I talked to a lot of people who said, “Hey, we didn’t even know we couldn’t be in the Capitol.”"



https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ult-video/

As for white rage the General attributes to 1/6 and that Tucker refers to as stupid, does this grandmother who protested at the
Capitol who had to read books related to critical race theory as mentioned during her hearing strike you as a racist motivated by hate?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyeCsh7fWOA&t=22m1s
Last edited by afcjets on Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
Newark727
Posts: 2463
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:58 pm

I don't really care what you've managed to convince yourself about the Capitol riots, to be honest. The fact is, you saw the first opportunity you could to change the subject, and took it, instead of examining your own opinions. It's a poor indicator of integrity.
 
afcjets
Posts: 3832
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:15 pm

Newark727 wrote:
I don't really care what you've managed to convince yourself about the Capitol riots, to be honest. The fact is, you saw the first opportunity you could to change the subject, and took it, instead of examining your own opinions. It's a poor indicator of integrity.


Wrong, it is precisely the subject. The General made that clear in his testimony, he attributed the motivation for 1/6 as "white rage" and Tucker calls him stupid and a pig (which btw I think was unnecessary and unprofessional). The General is not alone in thinking 1/6 was motivated by race and the evidence shows the motivation was believing the election was stolen. You can't have it both ways by impeaching Trump for inciting it over his claims of election fraud and then saying it's motivated by racism.
 
Newark727
Posts: 2463
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:54 pm

afcjets wrote:
Wrong, it is precisely the subject. The General made that clear in his testimony, he attributed the motivation for 1/6 as "white rage" and Tucker calls him stupid and a pig (which btw I think was unnecessary and unprofessional). The General is not alone in thinking 1/6 was motivated by race and the evidence shows the motivation was believing the election was stolen. You can't have it both ways by impeaching Trump for inciting it over his claims of election fraud and then saying it's motivated by racism.


You're so close to getting it!

The election being stolen is a lie, and on some level you're aware of this. Yet people came to the Capitol and rioted on that basis anyway. Why is that? Why did they choose to believe obvious bullshit? Because it served the purposes of a larger, more deeply held belief - and that belief is white rage. It is not coincidence that the Confederate flag was a preferred accessory of the Capitol rioters - not to mention the fucking noose they put up.
 
afcjets
Posts: 3832
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:57 pm

Newark727 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Wrong, it is precisely the subject. The General made that clear in his testimony, he attributed the motivation for 1/6 as "white rage" and Tucker calls him stupid and a pig (which btw I think was unnecessary and unprofessional). The General is not alone in thinking 1/6 was motivated by race and the evidence shows the motivation was believing the election was stolen. You can't have it both ways by impeaching Trump for inciting it over his claims of election fraud and then saying it's motivated by racism.


You're so close to getting it!

The election being stolen is a lie, and on some level you're aware of this. Yet people came to the Capitol and rioted on that basis anyway. Why is that? Why did they choose to believe obvious bullshit? Because it served the purposes of a larger, more deeply held belief - and that belief is white rage. It is not coincidence that the Confederate flag was a preferred accessory of the Capitol rioters - not to mention the fucking noose they put up.


Wait, I thought the noose was supposed to be used to hang Nancy Pelosi???
 
Newark727
Posts: 2463
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:04 pm

afcjets wrote:
Wait, I thought the noose was supposed to be used to hang Nancy Pelosi???


Hang her for what crimes? Stealing the election, of course. And how was the election stolen? Oh, all those illegal votes from the cities and China and the illegal immigrants. I can't be much more explicit about this. Connect the dots in your own damn worldview, don't make me do it for you.
 
sierrakilo44
Posts: 613
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:38 am

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:13 pm

afcjets wrote:

I would say the same but the Democrats won't release tons of video on 1/6 and the media won't show you the ones like this one anyway.

https://twitter.com/ForAshli/status/139 ... t-video%2F


That video hardly backs your case. Showing Police standing by doing nothing as the insurrectionists occupy the Capitol, even at points appearing to have friendly chats with them, only shows how a segment of police are sympathetic to the MAGA movement.


"Rep. Devin Nunes: Tell me how many people actually carried a hammer, broke windows, or aided and abetted those people that destroyed federal property? Why won’t you show us the videotapes? Republicans have yet to see the videotapes of what happened on January 6. Why are they not showing us the videotapes and why don’t we know who broke the windows and damaged public property? Because I tell you, I am all for those people who broke windows to going to jail for a long time. But what I’m not for is for people sitting in jail, like I understand, there is very few people reporting on this right now, but what I understand there are people who are sitting in jail right now who are having their due process rights violated. I talked to a lot of people who said, “Hey, we didn’t even know we couldn’t be in the Capitol.”


“Please you honour, I didn’t know it was wrong” has never been a valid legal defence.

By the way are you going to mention the insurrectionists bashing other police with pipes, spraying them with pepper spray, breaking down external barriers, smashing windows with pieces of wood, stealing riot officer’s shields to use as clubs, stomped on police, tazed police, lasered the eyes of police, slashing tyres of police cars, constructing a hangman’s noose, brought flexicuffs to detain members of Congress, stole laptops, stole art, defecated in the building, assaulted journalists? Or was it just peaceful MAGA out for a Sunday stroll?

Wrong, it is precisely the subject. The General made that clear in his testimony, he attributed the motivation for 1/6 as "white rage" and Tucker calls him stupid and a pig (which btw I think was unnecessary and unprofessional). The General is not alone in thinking 1/6 was motivated by race and the evidence shows the motivation was believing the election was stolen. You can't have it both ways by impeaching Trump for inciting it over his claims of election fraud and then saying it's motivated by racism.


Groups involved in the Capitol Insurrection included the Boogaloo Boys, the America First movement, the Proud Boys, the Oath Keepers, the Three Percenters, the Traditionalist Worker’s Party, the Groypers, National Socialist Club and pro-Holocaust groups (yes, they exist). All of whom expose some level of white supremacist rhetoric as some listed as extremist groups. So sorry if most people believe there was some racist beliefs behind the Insurrectionists.

On a deeper level white MAGA believes the election was “stolen” as part of an overall attempt by the “deep state” to “genocide” the white race. Any attempt to level the playing field or right wrongs is perceived by them as an attack on the “real Americans”.
 
afcjets
Posts: 3832
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:13 pm

Newark727 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Wait, I thought the noose was supposed to be used to hang Nancy Pelosi???


Hang her for what crimes? Stealing the election, of course. And how was the election stolen? Oh, all those illegal votes from the cities and China and the illegal immigrants. I can't be much more explicit about this. Connect the dots in your own damn worldview, don't make me do it for you.


So much for yours and the General Tucker referred to as stupid's theory the raid on the Capitol was motivated by "white rage". (AFAIK Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence are both white)...

"The insurrectionists at the Capitol were out to harm and possibly kill Vice President Mike Pence and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and the video that has just surfaced makes this all pretty much undeniable.

New video has surfaced from Wednesday's attempted coup, and in one clip you hear a loud, chant ... "Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence ..." Of course, Pence had made it clear just hours earlier ... he was going to certify Biden's victory...

And then, there's this video ... the mob going after Nancy Pelosi with a vengeance, trying to hunt her down in the Capitol, calling her a "bitch," a "traitor," and then they used the c-word. You hear a few mobsters order at Capitol cops, "Tell Pelosi we're coming for that bitch. Tell f***ing Pelosi we're coming for her.""

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/09/rioters- ... e-capitol/
 
sierrakilo44
Posts: 613
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:38 am

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:19 pm

afcjets wrote:
So much for yours and the General Tucker referred to as stupid's theory the raid on the Capitol was motivated by "white rage". (AFAIK Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence are both white)...

"The insurrectionists at the Capitol were out to harm and possibly kill Vice President Mike Pence and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and the video that has just surfaced makes this all pretty much undeniable.

New video has surfaced from Wednesday's attempted coup, and in one clip you hear a loud, chant ... "Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence ..." Of course, Pence had made it clear just hours earlier ... he was going to certify Biden's victory...

And then, there's this video ... the mob going after Nancy Pelosi with a vengeance, trying to hunt her down in the Capitol, calling her a "bitch," a "traitor," and then they used the c-word. You hear a few mobsters order at Capitol cops, "Tell Pelosi we're coming for that bitch. Tell f***ing Pelosi we're coming for her.""

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/09/rioters- ... e-capitol/


Do you think posting that makes your side look good?

And I’ll let you in on a little secret, white nationalists hate whites who don’t agree with them as much as they do other races, they call them “race traitors”.
 
Newark727
Posts: 2463
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:32 pm

afcjets wrote:

So much for yours and the General Tucker referred to as stupid's theory the raid on the Capitol was motivated by "white rage". (AFAIK Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence are both white)...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/09/rioters- ... e-capitol/


You're either conceding my point, or else continuing to give zero thought as to why. Sure, the rioters could be trying to murder most of the United States government for the (somehow comparatively defensible?) reason of "stealing the election." But why do they think the election is stolen? The answer to that question is STILL white rage. That is what underpins this need for so many thousands of votes to somehow be invalid or fraudulent for some reason. That is what grants credibility to the obviously absurd, like the MyPillow guy and traces of bamboo in the ballot paper. If not for white rage, all this conspiratorial thinking about a stolen election would have no purpose, no fertile ground in which to grow. That is what I've been saying all this time.
 
afcjets
Posts: 3832
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:34 pm

sierrakilo44 wrote:
By the way are you going to mention the insurrectionists bashing other police with pipes, spraying them with pepper spray, breaking down external barriers, smashing windows with pieces of wood, stealing riot officer’s shields to use as clubs, stomped on police, tazed police, lasered the eyes of police, slashing tyres of police cars, constructing a hangman’s noose, brought flexicuffs to detain members of Congress, stole laptops, stole art, defecated in the building, assaulted journalists? Or was it just peaceful MAGA out for a Sunday stroll?


I already did in my last two posts. It's also why I said most of the protestors were peaceful instead of all.


sierrakilo44 wrote:
Groups involved in the Capitol Insurrection included the Boogaloo Boys, the America First movement, the Proud Boys, the Oath Keepers, the Three Percenters, the Traditionalist Worker’s Party, the Groypers, National Socialist Club and pro-Holocaust groups (yes, they exist).


BLM too.

"Inside the building, he told rioters that "We got to get this s--- burned," and "it’s our house m------------," according to an affidavit signed by FBI Special Agent Matthew Foulger.

He faces federal charges of civil disorder, entering a restricted building and violent entry or disorderly conduct.

Sullivan also allegedly told Foulger that he had been in the Capitol during the riot, entering through a broken window while wearing a ballistic vest.

As protesters climbed over a wall near the Capitol entrance, he allegedly exclaimed in the video, "You guys are f------ savage. Let’s go!"

"There are so many people," Sullivan’s voice can be heard saying as the camera shows a large group of people making its way toward the building. "Let’s go. This s--- is ours! F-- yeah. I can’t believe this is reality.""

"We accomplished this s---," he said at another point "We did this together. F--- yeah! We are all a part of this history.""

Sullivan is a BLM activist btw.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/left-w ... pitol-riot
 
afcjets
Posts: 3832
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:42 pm

Newark727 wrote:
You're either conceding my point, or else continuing to give zero thought as to why. Sure, the rioters could be trying to murder most of the United States government for the (somehow comparatively defensible?) reason of "stealing the election." But why do they think the election is stolen? The answer to that question is STILL white rage. That is what underpins this need for so many thousands of votes to somehow be invalid or fraudulent for some reason. That is what grants credibility to the obviously absurd, like the MyPillow guy and traces of bamboo in the ballot paper. If not for white rage, all this conspiratorial thinking about a stolen election would have no purpose, no fertile ground in which to grow. That is what I've been saying all this time.


I conceded your point before you ever made it by saying most protestors were peaceful (see post above). As for white rage, it's definitely not why I think the election was stolen and I disagree with you that the majority of voters in the US have white rage and with the General that's what motivated the protests inside the Capitol on 1/6.

"A majority (51%) of voters believe it is likely that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, including 35% who say it’s Very Likely cheating affected the election."

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... scriminate
 
Newark727
Posts: 2463
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:48 pm

afcjets wrote:
I conceded your point before you ever made it by saying most protestors were peaceful (see post above). As for white rage, it's definitely not why I think the election was stolen and I disagree with you that the majority of voters in the US have white rage and with the General that's what motivated the protests on 1/6.

"A majority (51%) of voters believe it is likely that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, including 35% who say it’s Very Likely cheating affected the election."

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... scriminate


Again, you're telling me the what not the why. Why do those 51% think what they do? It could be good reasons. It could be lousy ones. The actions of Trump's legal team, and the rhetoric and behavior of his supporters, haven't so far been the actions of people who stand on solid factual ground, hence my entire line of inquiry here - if it's not the facts that are making people think this way, it must be something else. But this whole time, you've had the chance to prove me wrong. Why do you think the election was stolen?
Last edited by Newark727 on Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 15637
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:49 pm

afcjets wrote:
Newark727 wrote:
You're either conceding my point, or else continuing to give zero thought as to why. Sure, the rioters could be trying to murder most of the United States government for the (somehow comparatively defensible?) reason of "stealing the election." But why do they think the election is stolen? The answer to that question is STILL white rage. That is what underpins this need for so many thousands of votes to somehow be invalid or fraudulent for some reason. That is what grants credibility to the obviously absurd, like the MyPillow guy and traces of bamboo in the ballot paper. If not for white rage, all this conspiratorial thinking about a stolen election would have no purpose, no fertile ground in which to grow. That is what I've been saying all this time.


I conceded your point before you ever made it by saying most protestors were peaceful (see post above). As for white rage, it's definitely not why I think the election was stolen and I disagree with you that the majority of voters in the US have white rage and with the General that's what motivated the protests inside the Capitol on 1/6.

"A majority (51%) of voters believe it is likely that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, including 35% who say it’s Very Likely cheating affected the election."

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... scriminate


Milley never said the majority of voters have white rage. Find the quote if you’re going to make a charge like that.

Also you are way too eager to paint the rioters in a certain light - there were all types of miscreants there, but the Proud Boys and others definitely fit the mantle of supremacist rage. I muat have imagined the ‘Camp Auschwitz’ dude who was in the hall where Babbitt got shot.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
afcjets
Posts: 3832
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:09 am

Aaron747 wrote:
Milley never said the majority of voters have white rage. Find the quote if you’re going to make a charge like that.

I can't because I never said that.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 15637
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:16 am

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
Milley never said the majority of voters have white rage. Find the quote if you’re going to make a charge like that.

I can't because I never said that.


I stand corrected - misread that sentence. Back to the 1/6 crowd, do you acknowledge some of the bad actors there were indeed supremacist extremists?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
afcjets
Posts: 3832
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:19 am

Newark727 wrote:
Again, you're telling me the what not the why. Why do those 51% think what they do? It could be good reasons. It could be lousy ones. The actions of Trump's legal team, and the rhetoric and behavior of his supporters, haven't so far been the actions of people who stand on solid factual ground, hence my entire line of inquiry here - if it's not the facts that are making people think this way, it must be something else. But this whole time, you've had the chance to prove me wrong. Why do you think the election was stolen?


I already said why in a previous post. Unfortunately it can't be proven or disproven since the courts wouldn't hear the cases. So while I think my opinion is correct, unlike the lying parrotts in the media and perhaps you, the General, and many others I don't pretend my opinion or wish is an indisputable fact.
 
afcjets
Posts: 3832
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:27 am

Aaron747 wrote:
I stand corrected - misread that sentence. Back to the 1/6 crowd, do you acknowledge some of the bad actors there were indeed supremacist extremists?

Most likely, but I still think their motivation was their belief in election fraud.
 
Newark727
Posts: 2463
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:29 am

afcjets wrote:
I already said why in a previous post. Unfortunately it can't be proven or disproven since the courts wouldn't hear the cases. So while I think my opinion is correct, unlike the lying parrotts in the media and perhaps you, the General, and many others I don't pretend my opinion or wish is an indisputable fact.


If the support for your opinion, such as it is (you never bothered to cite it) is not indisputable fact, and it can't be proven or disproven, why is it your opinion? If the courts won't hear the cases, why is that? If you haven't even asked yourself these questions, you shouldn't be surprised that we come to our own conclusions on the matter.
 
afcjets
Posts: 3832
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:58 am

Newark727 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
I already said why in a previous post. Unfortunately it can't be proven or disproven since the courts wouldn't hear the cases. So while I think my opinion is correct, unlike the lying parrotts in the media and perhaps you, the General, and many others I don't pretend my opinion or wish is an indisputable fact.


If the support for your opinion, such as it is (you never bothered to cite it) is not indisputable fact, and it can't be proven or disproven, why is it your opinion? If the courts won't hear the cases, why is that? If you haven't even asked yourself these questions, you shouldn't be surprised that we come to our own conclusions on the matter.


Once again, I already answered that question too. I would give you the post numbers but they aren't displayed on the mobile website.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 17 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos