Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Aaron747

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:14 am

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
I stand corrected - misread that sentence. Back to the 1/6 crowd, do you acknowledge some of the bad actors there were indeed supremacist extremists?

Most likely, but I still think their motivation was their belief in election fraud.

Depends on who they were listening to. Fox and Newsmax wouldn’t go there but you and I both know there are outlets and gathering places online where much of the narrative was that Dems stole the election with the help of ‘black counties’ in Detroit and Philly. What kind of people could that possibly aim to trigger? :scratchchin:

afcjets

Re: Tucker calls General "pig, stupid"; Ingraham calls for defunding the military

Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:36 am

Aaron747 wrote:
Depends on who they were listening to. Fox and Newsmax wouldn’t go there but you and I both know there are outlets and gathering places online where much of the narrative was that Dems stole the election with the help of ‘black counties’ in Detroit and Philly. What kind of people could that possibly aim to trigger? :scratchchin:

Maybe, but the convenient part is "How dare you accuse these predominantly black counties of stealing an election, you racist" or "You want to throw out these unfolded, unverified mail in ballots from these counties? You're trying to suppress the black vote!"

Newark727

Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:01 am

afcjets wrote:
Once again, I already answered that question too. I would give you the post numbers but they aren't displayed on the mobile website.

Except you haven't. Here's what you said about the election results:

afcjets wrote:
protesting the election results where videotape of suitcases being rolled out after Republicans being sent home being shown on tv, a lie about a pipe bursting, several states stopping counting overnight at the same time, statistical anamolies, and ignoring hundreds of eyewitnesses with sworn affidavits, while the lying parrotts of the media kept saying baseless allegations with no evidence whatsoever.

"Videotape of suitcases" and "several states stopping counting overnight at the same time" are phenomena with plenty of innocuous explanations, unless very detailed context is available. Interest in the 2020 elections was at an all time high. People watched the polls who had never participated before, and cast suspicions on perfectly normal parts of the process simply because they hadn't given it close attention before. The only reason these things make you suspect fraud are because you suspected fraud already.

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to "a lie about a pipe bursting," so I can't comment. There was kind of a lot going on, not every individual story made it across my screen in the shuffle.

"Statistical anomalies" are what, exactly? You know how easy it is to lie with statistics; bring the receipts, show me what those statistics mean, and make an actual case.

Sworn affidavits aren't magic words, either. Swore what? How much of it is verifiable? Admissible as evidence? Again, you have to do more than say they exist. Extraordinary claims, extraordinary evidence, etc.

When I asked why nothing on this list ever seemed to make it to the inside of a courtroom, you said only this:

afcjets wrote:
Exactly.

That's not an answer. That's an insinuation. Where does that insinuation lead? Well to me, it makes me suspect the most negative possible interpretation of all your prior posts, as you've seen. But for you - you're tricking yourself into thinking your beliefs are proved by the absence of confirmation for them - it's the logic of the conspiracy theorist. Do yourself a favor, and say what you actually mean.

Aaron747

Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:01 am

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Maybe, but the convenient part is "How dare you accuse these predominantly black counties of stealing an election, you racist" or "You want to throw out these unfolded, unverified mail in ballots from these counties? You're trying to suppress the black vote!"

I don’t follow. The topic is what drives the anger in those believing this lie who then stormed DC, not current voter suppression debates.

sierrakilo44

Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:06 am

afcjets wrote:
BLM too.

"Inside the building, he told rioters that "We got to get this s--- burned," and "it’s our house m------------," according to an affidavit signed by FBI Special Agent Matthew Foulger.

He faces federal charges of civil disorder, entering a restricted building and violent entry or disorderly conduct.

Sullivan also allegedly told Foulger that he had been in the Capitol during the riot, entering through a broken window while wearing a ballistic vest.

As protesters climbed over a wall near the Capitol entrance, he allegedly exclaimed in the video, "You guys are f------ savage. Let’s go!"

"There are so many people," Sullivan’s voice can be heard saying as the camera shows a large group of people making its way toward the building. "Let’s go. This s--- is ours! F-- yeah. I can’t believe this is reality.""

"We accomplished this s---," he said at another point "We did this together. F--- yeah! We are all a part of this history.""

Sullivan is a BLM activist btw.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/left-w ... pitol-riot

You need to get a better source than Fox News. That person was basically disowned by BLM for bad behaviour, then switched his allegiance to the Proud Boys by the time of the Capitol riots.

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:28 am

sierrakilo44 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
BLM too.

"Inside the building, he told rioters that "We got to get this s--- burned," and "it’s our house m------------," according to an affidavit signed by FBI Special Agent Matthew Foulger.

He faces federal charges of civil disorder, entering a restricted building and violent entry or disorderly conduct.

Sullivan also allegedly told Foulger that he had been in the Capitol during the riot, entering through a broken window while wearing a ballistic vest.

As protesters climbed over a wall near the Capitol entrance, he allegedly exclaimed in the video, "You guys are f------ savage. Let’s go!"

"There are so many people," Sullivan’s voice can be heard saying as the camera shows a large group of people making its way toward the building. "Let’s go. This s--- is ours! F-- yeah. I can’t believe this is reality.""

"We accomplished this s---," he said at another point "We did this together. F--- yeah! We are all a part of this history.""

Sullivan is a BLM activist btw.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/left-w ... pitol-riot

You need to get a better source than Fox News. That person was basically disowned by BLM for bad behaviour, then switched his allegiance to the Proud Boys by the time of the Capitol riots.

This is like those string of mosque/synagogue/Walmart mass murders by Trump supporters around the world that shared manifestos that repeated the GOP talking points verbatim--but they also said one word about liking trees so the right painted them all as librul eco terrorists :roll:

afcjets wrote:
Newark727 wrote:
Again, you're telling me the what not the why. Why do those 51% think what they do? It could be good reasons. It could be lousy ones. The actions of Trump's legal team, and the rhetoric and behavior of his supporters, haven't so far been the actions of people who stand on solid factual ground, hence my entire line of inquiry here - if it's not the facts that are making people think this way, it must be something else. But this whole time, you've had the chance to prove me wrong. Why do you think the election was stolen?

I already said why in a previous post. Unfortunately it can't be proven or disproven since the courts wouldn't hear the cases.

Because they were absolute unhinged nonsense that was laughed out of court. The whole circus was spear headed by Giuliani who is certifiable, Sidney Powell who makes Giuliani look sane, and some random evangelical bimbo whose sole purpose was to be on the receiving end of Giuliani's farts--I'm not even joking about that part. Bill Barr has even admitted it was utter "bullshit" and there was no evidence of meaningful fraud.

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

I mean...that's literally the GOP tactic to try to "reverse" the 2020 election, and suppress future elections. They're not recounting votes or trying to make voting harder in Nazi Margie's county.

kelval

Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:10 am

Do these people, and do the ideas they represent deserve the attention you give them?

Aaron747

Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:40 am

kelval wrote:
Do these people, and do the ideas they represent deserve the attention you give them?

On one hand no, on the other yes, because the subject in the OP is the most-watched cable host, with an average of almost 3 million nightly viewers in May.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyell ... 8b77379fcf

afcjets

Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:03 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
I don’t follow. The topic is what drives the anger in those believing this lie who then stormed DC, not current voter suppression debates.

As I've said I believe what drives the anger is the overwhelming number of people who believe this election was stolen (including the majority of voters according to the Rasmussen poll I linked). You said fringe outlets are saying the predominantly black counties are the ones who helped seal the steal to help trigger their racist views and I'm saying those counties might have been purposely selected for the fraud to take place because fears of being called racist or oppressive would deter some from accusing or investigating there.

LMP737

Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:28 pm

afcjets wrote:
As I've said I believe what drives the anger is the overwhelming number of people who believe this election was stolen (including the majority of voters according to the Rasmussen poll I linked). You said fringe outlets are saying the predominantly black counties are the ones who helped seal the steal to help trigger their racist views and I'm saying those counties might have been purposely selected for the fraud to take place because fears of being called racist or oppressive would deter some from accusing or investigating there.

What dives the anger is the lack of critical thinking skills.

Newark727

Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:55 pm

Ah yes, the election theft plan that depends on Republicans not wanting to be called racist. Since we know that always stops them cold. :roll:

seb146

Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:32 pm

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

When the polling is broken down by political affiliation, those who identify as racist Republicans are the ones who overwhelmingly believe the election was stolen. Those center and left overwhelmingly believe the election was free and fair. But, I guess one poll is proof and we should not look at any others?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... rump-biden

In mid-May, an Ipsos poll showed that 25% of all Americans believe the election was stolen vs. 53% of all Republicans. That is the "overwhelming" number. That's down from 2/3 of Republicans in a poll taken just weeks earlier

https://www.minnpost.com/eric-black-ink ... as-stolen/

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:51 pm

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

When the polling is broken down by political affiliation, those who identify as racist Republicans are the ones who overwhelmingly believe the election was stolen. Those center and left overwhelmingly believe the election was free and fair. But, I guess one poll is proof and we should not look at any others?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... rump-biden

In mid-May, an Ipsos poll showed that 25% of all Americans believe the election was stolen vs. 53% of all Republicans. That is the "overwhelming" number. That's down from 2/3 of Republicans in a poll taken just weeks earlier

https://www.minnpost.com/eric-black-ink ... as-stolen/

The racism is a feature, not a bug. The complete and total meltdown over critical race theory reinforces that fact daily. Trump's brown shirt rally this week broadcast that message yet again.

afcjets

Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:56 pm

Newark727 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Exactly.

That's not an answer. That's an insinuation. Where does that insinuation lead? Well to me, it makes me suspect the most negative possible interpretation of all your prior posts, as you've seen. But for you - you're tricking yourself into thinking your beliefs are proved by the absence of confirmation for them - it's the logic of the conspiracy theorist. Do yourself a favor, and say what you actually mean.

Do yourself a favor and don't insinuate I was answering a question when you didn't ask one. I was agreeing with your statement it's weird none of the evidence made it into court. I didn't insinuate anything, I just rejected your premise there are only two options why SCOTUS and other courts wouldn't hear these cases and I told you exactly why I think they didn't. Naturally I think my opinion is right which is why I have it but I never said I could prove it. I actually said the opposite and the reason is precisely because these cases were never heard.

Aaron747

Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:11 am

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

That’s all well and good except there is no evidence of such widespread fraud. Affidavits don’t mean shit unless they are accompanied by corroborating evidence. An affidavit is just a signed story ‘to the best of my knowledge etc’ submitted to counsel, nothing more.

casinterest

Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:10 am

Fox news, For liars and cowards, by liars and cowards.

johns624

Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:55 am

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Just so you know, I live in one of those "black counties". Wayne County, of which Detroit is a part. I voted by mail. What do you have to say about that? How about the fact that none of the court challenges went anywhere? How about the fact that AG Barr even said it was BS? Maybe DJT just stirred up so much hate in the country that he brought out the largest turnout in history? How about DJT kept harping about mail in ballots being "bad" so many of his older supporters didn't get out to vote and didn't want to do mail-in ballots?

afcjets

Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:27 am

johns624 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Just so you know, I live in one of those "black counties". Wayne County, of which Detroit is a part. I voted by mail. What do you have to say about that?

Obviously I'm saying you cheated. Is that what you were hoping for? I have nothing to say about it. It's about as relevant as saying I'm from California and I support Trump.
Last edited by afcjets on Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aaron747

Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:35 am

afcjets wrote:
johns624 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Just so you know, I live in one of those "black counties". Wayne County, of which Detroit is a part. I voted by mail. What do you have to say about that?

Obviously I'm saying you cheated. Is that what you were hoping for? I have nothing to say about it. It's about as relevant as saying I'm from California and I support Trump.

Okay, well seems at least you're not going to try to claim there's evidence of widespread fraud when there isn't. That's progress.

afcjets

Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:11 am

Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
johns624 wrote:
Okay, well seems at least you're not going to try to claim there's evidence of widespread fraud when there isn't. That's progress.

I've made my opinion clear on it here and in other posts. I'm not going to change the topic by discussing election fraud beyond saying I think the General is wrong in not thinking that was the motivation for what happened on 1/6.

johns624

Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:55 am

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

I've made my opinion clear on it here and in other posts. I'm not going to change the topic by discussing election fraud beyond saying I think the General is wrong in not thinking that was the motivation for what happened on 1/6.
What motivation? From what I read, many of the arrestees didn't even vote. They were a bunch of easily seduced dolts.

Aaron747

Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:41 pm

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Fraudulent fraud claims steeped in a toxic mix of culture war nonsense and grievance identity politics, yeah, not so inaccurate.

casinterest

Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:44 pm

Just remember folks, the whole reason that Tucker has resorted to name calling and Ingraham is calling to defund the military, is because they have no defense for their overtly racist and cowardly lies about critical race theory.

The GOP and Fox news have moved onto an overtly racist cultural war to scare the uneducated and the easily influenced into believing lies about Critical race theory.

luckyone

Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:46 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
Fraudulent fraud claims steeped in a toxic mix of culture war nonsense and grievance identity politics, yeah, not so inaccurate.

Never underestimate a fool with a cause.

afcjets

Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:07 pm

Somewhat related Tucker claimed last night a whistleblower at the NSA contacted him and they're spying on him in attempt to get him off air. The whistleblower then went to tell him about texts, emails he sent about something he's working on discussed only there.

Aaron747

Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:08 pm

afcjets wrote:
Somewhat related Tucker claimed last night a whistleblower at the NSA contacted him and they're spying on him in attempt to get him off air. The whistleblower then went to tell him about texts, emails he sent about something he's working on discussed only there.

The NSA has no purview in communications regulation, public or private. Just more malarkey for the audiences wowed by his rapid-fire vocabulary.

afcjets

Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:32 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

The NSA has no purview in communications regulation, public or private. Just more malarkey for the audiences wowed by his rapid-fire vocabulary.

He didn't say it was legal. If true, all the more alarming.

casinterest

Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:36 pm

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Tucker has attacked the FBI, attacked hard working Americans, and is generally a racist troll. it probably isn't the NSA, unless Tucker is getting his material from foreign countries. More likely it just more of Fox news attacks on American Law enforcement and the Government.

luckyone

Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:58 pm

casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Tucker has attacked the FBI, attacked hard working Americans, and is generally a racist troll. it probably isn't the NSA, unless Tucker is getting his material from foreign countries. More likely it just more of Fox news attacks on American Law enforcement and the Government.

Lobbing more attention bombs for the trolls.

OA412

Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:58 pm

afcjets wrote:

Things Tucker Carlson made up for ratings for $200, Alex. That's just not happening. If there's an investigation, it's with the FCC, not the NSA. He can't even correctly identify the federal entity regulating the airwaves...

johns624

Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:23 pm

OA412 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Things Tucker Carlson made up for ratings for $200, Alex. That's just not happening. If there's an investigation, it's with the FCC, not the NSA. He can't even correctly identify the federal entity regulating the airwaves...
But the NSA sounds so much more "spookier" and deep-state..

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:51 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Tucker is a pathological liar so....tough to take a raging white supremacist seriously.

OA412 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

:checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: Next on Tuckjob: can't talk about Jim Crow cuz that's a critical race theory but requiring a vaccination is definitely Jim Crow.

OA412

Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:56 pm

johns624 wrote:
OA412 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Exactly! The FCC doesn't instill in his viewers the image of black helicopters coming to whisk Tucker away.

MaverickM11 wrote:
OA412 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

:checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: Next on Tuckjob: can't talk about Jim Crow cuz that's a critical race theory but requiring a vaccination is definitely Jim Crow.

Ding, ding, ding! We're beyond satire, so we all know that's his next crusade...

bpatus297

Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:30 pm

OA412 wrote:
johns624 wrote:
OA412 wrote:

Exactly! The FCC doesn't instill in his viewers the image of black helicopters coming to whisk Tucker away.

MaverickM11 wrote:
OA412 wrote:

Ding, ding, ding! We're beyond satire, so we all know that's his next crusade...

I have no idea if what he is saying is true or not, but you do understand that the NSA is one of the largest collectors of SIGNET in the world, right? The FCC doesn't have a collections branch, they (and the NTIA) just regulate who can use what frequencies.

afcjets

Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:44 pm

bpatus297 wrote:
OA412 wrote:
johns624 wrote:

MaverickM11 wrote:

I have no idea if what he is saying is true or not, but you do understand that the NSA is one of the largest collectors of SIGNET in the world, right? The FCC doesn't have a collections branch, they (and the NTIA) just regulate who can use what frequencies.

:checkmark:

As I mentioned, he said he was informed the NSA is monitoring his emails and text messages, which is something the FCC doesn't have the capability to do.

Aaron747

Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:51 pm

afcjets wrote:
bpatus297 wrote:
OA412 wrote:

As I mentioned, he said he was informed the NSA is monitoring his emails and text messages, which is something the FCC doesn't have the capability to do.

Whistleblowing to media pundits: also not really something NSA staffers are able to do.

And if they are spying on him, there may be cause at the end of the day. He has made a number of chummy remarks about Putin and Russia on air over the last eight months or more.

seb146

Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:37 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
bpatus297 wrote:

Whistleblowing to media pundits: also not really something NSA staffers are able to do.

And if they are spying on him, there may be cause at the end of the day. He has made a number of chummy remarks about Putin and Russia on air over the last eight months or more.

Afcjets mentioned that Carlson was told NSA was monitoring him. Does that happen? Are people told they are being monitored by NSA? I don't know if I am being monitored or not. I don't care because I don't do stupid things. I know if there is a leak at NSA they would let Carlson know. Or maybe he was told by someone from Russia?

luckyone

Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:09 pm

seb146 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Afcjets mentioned that Carlson was told NSA was monitoring him. Does that happen? Are people told they are being monitored by NSA? I don't know if I am being monitored or not. I don't care because I don't do stupid things. I know if there is a leak at NSA they would let Carlson know. Or maybe he was told by someone from Russia?

I had the same question—since when is the NSA in the habit of informing the subjects of its monitoring. Usually we don’t hear about until charges are filed or Wikileaks. I guess this is just more of his attention seeking rhetoric that his lawyers will tell us we aren’t supposed to take seriously.

OA412

Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:29 pm

luckyone wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

I had the same question—since when is the NSA in the habit of informing the subjects of its monitoring. Usually we don’t hear about until charges are filed or Wikileaks. I guess this is just more of his attention seeking rhetoric that his lawyers will tell us we aren’t supposed to take seriously.

They're not. Sure a "whistleblower" may have tipped him off, but that's also highly unlikely. After he got triggered by some old tweets on race by Kizzmekia Corbett, he claimed that someone from NIH called him up and told him an investigation had been opened against her. I place this allegation in the same "never happened" bucket.

afcjets

Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:50 pm

OA412 wrote:
luckyone wrote:
seb146 wrote:

They're not. Sure a "whistleblower" may have tipped him off, but that's also highly unlikely. After he got triggered by some old tweets on race by Kizzmekia Corbett, he claimed that someone from NIH called him up and told him an investigation had been opened against her. I place this allegation in the same "never happened" bucket.

It's really not that unlikely. Not everyone who works in the NSA CIA, FBI, etc. think the weaponization of our DOJ and intelligence apparatus against political enemies which we've already seen is a good thing.

casinterest

Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:52 pm

afcjets wrote:
OA412 wrote:
luckyone wrote:

It's really not that unlikely. Not everyone who works in the NSA CIA, FBI, etc. think the weaponization of our DOJ and intelligence apparatus against political enemies which we've already seen is a good thing.

Weaponization? Why would they waste their time on a blowhard liar like Tucker?

afcjets

Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:55 pm

Aaron747 wrote:

Oh no, that would be completely impossible :rotfl:

Of course there's going to be cause. Just like the fake Steel dossier was enough for Obama's DOJ to spy on Trump. This isn't their first rodeo.

afcjets

Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:09 pm

casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Not everyone who works in the NSA CIA, FBI, etc. think the weaponization of our DOJ and intelligence apparatus against political enemies which we've already seen is a good thing.

Ask Chuck Schumer:

"'Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you,' he told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow. 'So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he is being really dumb to do this.'

Schumer said he didn't know what agents would or could do to Trump. 'But from what I am told, they are very upset with how he has treated them and talked about them,' he said."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... y-you.html

johns624

Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:13 pm

casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:
OA412 wrote:

Tucker Carlson has delusions of adequacy.

seb146

Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:14 pm

afcjets wrote:
OA412 wrote:
luckyone wrote:

Yes, some thought it was a good idea...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-wan ... easing-him

SL1200MK2

Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:40 pm

So wait, does this mean that unnamed sources are legit now?

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:41 pm

afcjets wrote:
OA412 wrote:
luckyone wrote:

Bit rich coming form the guy that sends his knuckle dragging bloodthirsty viewers after anyone he doesn't like including--and especially--young female journalists

afcjets

Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:25 pm

SL1200MK2 wrote:

No, it's not like this is an impeachment trial or anything.

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:42 pm

SL1200MK2 wrote:

It was probably a 400lb slob in Mar a Lago :rotfl:

casinterest

Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 am

afcjets wrote:
casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Not everyone who works in the NSA CIA, FBI, etc. think the weaponization of our DOJ and intelligence apparatus against political enemies which we've already seen is a good thing.

Ask Chuck Schumer:

"'Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you,' he told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow. 'So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he is being really dumb to do this.'

Schumer said he didn't know what agents would or could do to Trump. 'But from what I am told, they are very upset with how he has treated them and talked about them,' he said."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... y-you.html

????? So, the intelligence community goes after people that abuse information in governments. Not liars at Fox News that the uneducated worship.