Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Caitlyn Jenner stalked and harassed at CPAC

Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:19 pm

Chickens for Colonel Sanders surprised by out come:

"California gubernatorial recall election candidate Caitlyn Jenner attended the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Dallas over the weekend and was filmed being harassed and deadnamed, or called by the name she used before coming out as transgender, by an attendee in a viral video."

https://www.sfgate.com/gavin-newsom-rec ... 308675.php

Newark727

Re: Caitlyn Jenner stalked and harassed at CPAC

Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:33 pm

CPAC is a terrible place for a California gubernatorial candidate to go to gin up support anyway. California hasn't moved left - the people who attend CPAC have pulled the Republican party to the right and made it noncompetitive here.

NIKV69

Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:47 pm

Newark727 wrote:
CPAC is a terrible place for a California gubernatorial candidate to go to gin up support anyway. California hasn't moved left - the people who attend CPAC have pulled the Republican party to the right and made it noncompetitive here.

Especially since Faulconer is a better candidate.

Aaron747

Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:39 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Newark727 wrote:

Especially since Faulconer is a better candidate.

Compassionate centrists like Faulconer would win a lot of elections in California if they ran. He did an amazing job with getting conservatives in SD to acknowledge climate change and step up to the plate to combat homelessness. And on the latter issue he squared up and told wealthy liberals to their face they can’t just oppose every homeless shelter that happens to be planned for their area.

Aesma

Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:42 am

Jenner is not a real candidate she just wants the attention. She got it.

stl07

Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:52 am

Aesma wrote:

Ding Ding Ding

seb146

Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:51 am

stl07 wrote:
Aesma wrote:

Ding Ding Ding

It may backfire with all of the hate being ginned up by the right against trans people. I completely disagree with her politics but I fear she will be the victim of a much worse crime than what was said at CPAC.

skyservice_330

Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:25 pm

CPAC bills itself as The largest and most influential gathering of conservatives in the world.

Thankfully, verbally harassing and stalking a trans person was the most shocking and disgusting thing that happened at CPAC a few days ago.

Oh, wait...

- Far-right conspiracy theories flourished elsewhere at CPAC, where QAnon merchandise was ever-present and one attendee handed out cards, first obtained by Forbes, laying out a bizarre plan to “restore Donald J. Trump in days, not years.”

- Prolific vaccine skeptic Alex Berenson spoke at the event and touted the government’s failure to meet its vaccination goals, which prompted applause from the audience.

- Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) – who is being sued for telling Trump supporters to “start taking down names and kicking ass” at a rally preceding the Capitol riot – told CPAC attendees to “fight” and “sacrifice” like Revolutionary War soldiers.

- Pastor James Altman said in a morning prayer “let us realize our health is in the name of The Lord, who actually did make Heaven and Earth,” adding, “that’s all the science we need to know.”

- A speaker at CPAC promoted the QAnon conspiracy theory from the event’s main stage on Sunday... Former congressional candidate Angela Stanton King, who has frequently boosted the conspiracy theory on social media, called for an investigation into whether QAnon’s bizarre claims about a cabal of cannibal-pedophiles controlling the world and a mysterious figure named Q giving hidden messages to Trump supporters are real.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsole ... b22f6b7e5c
https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/cpac-speake ... 26175.html

ER757

Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:20 pm

skyservice_330 wrote:
CPAC bills itself as The largest and most influential gathering of conservatives in the world.

Thankfully, verbally harassing and stalking a trans person was the most shocking and disgusting thing that happened at CPAC a few days ago.

Oh, wait...

- Far-right conspiracy theories flourished elsewhere at CPAC, where QAnon merchandise was ever-present and one attendee handed out cards, first obtained by Forbes, laying out a bizarre plan to “restore Donald J. Trump in days, not years.”

- Prolific vaccine skeptic Alex Berenson spoke at the event and touted the government’s failure to meet its vaccination goals, which prompted applause from the audience.

- Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) – who is being sued for telling Trump supporters to “start taking down names and kicking ass” at a rally preceding the Capitol riot – told CPAC attendees to “fight” and “sacrifice” like Revolutionary War soldiers.

- Pastor James Altman said in a morning prayer “let us realize our health is in the name of The Lord, who actually did make Heaven and Earth,” adding, “that’s all the science we need to know.”

- A speaker at CPAC promoted the QAnon conspiracy theory from the event’s main stage on Sunday... Former congressional candidate Angela Stanton King, who has frequently boosted the conspiracy theory on social media, called for an investigation into whether QAnon’s bizarre claims about a cabal of cannibal-pedophiles controlling the world and a mysterious figure named Q giving hidden messages to Trump supporters are real.

Would be funny if it weren't so sad......and potentially dangerous

CitizenJustin

Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:24 pm

skyservice_330 wrote:

Oh, wait...

I’ve always found their complete lack of interest in science baffling. We’re nothing more than a very improbable and brief spark of consciousness, so doesn’t it seem rather important to learn as much, see as much and experience as much as possible? It’s as if they’re terrified to see or know anything other than the familiar. They’re more than happy to use the technology created by the scientists they criticize to spread their lies though. When they get sick they’re more than happy to receive life saving treatment. I wonder if the anti-mask crowd who believe masks don’t work would be ok going under the knife with a doctor choosing to not wear a mask while operating? They just can’t seem to think beyond the surface of their own misguided beliefs. They fall apart almost immediately when scrutinized.

FlyEndeavorAir

Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:26 pm

CitizenJustin wrote:
skyservice_330 wrote:

Oh, wait...

I’ve always found their complete lack of interest in science baffling. We’re nothing more than a very improbable and brief spark of consciousness, so doesn’t it seem rather important to learn as much, see as much and experience as much as possible? It’s as if they’re terrified to see or know anything other than the familiar. They’re more than happy to use the technology created by the scientists they criticize to spread their lies though. When they get sick they’re more than happy to receive life saving treatment. I wonder if the anti-mask crowd who believe masks don’t work would be ok going under the knife with a doctor choosing to not wear a mask while operating? They just can’t seem to think beyond the surface of their own misguided beliefs. They fall apart almost immediately when scrutinized.

When did not wanting to wear a mask become a RWNJ issue? I know plenty (myself included) of people who lean to the left who got our vaccines and are done with masks.

CitizenJustin

Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:39 pm

FlyEndeavorAir wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:
skyservice_330 wrote:

Oh, wait...

When did not wanting to wear a mask become a RWNJ issue? I know plenty (myself included) of people who lean to the left who got our vaccines and are done with masks.

I’m talking about the people who flat out say masks don’t work and refused to wear one even during the height of the pandemic. They contributed to countless deaths due to their irresponsibility and refusal to listen to scientists. I’m not talking about vaccinated people who choose not to wear a mask now.

FlyEndeavorAir

Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:54 pm

CitizenJustin wrote:
FlyEndeavorAir wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:

I’m talking about the people who flat out say masks don’t work and refused to wear one even during the height of the pandemic. They contributed to countless deaths due to their irresponsibility and refusal to listen to scientists. I’m not talking about vaccinated people who choose not to wear a mask now.

Got it and I agree with your stance, those people were awful and wrong.

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:17 pm

stl07 wrote:
Aesma wrote:

Ding Ding Ding

Is she tho? I don't know what to make of her but it's such a mess of a campaign I can't imagine this is the attention she wants.

seb146

Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:48 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
stl07 wrote:
Aesma wrote:

Ding Ding Ding

Is she tho? I don't know what to make of her but it's such a mess of a campaign I can't imagine this is the attention she wants.

The Kardashians are making money hand over fist because of a stupid (un)reality show. Even now that their show is not being made, they still are wealthy. Cainlyn? Not so much. She has to stay relevant and in the news somehow. Sad she is doing it this way, but maybe she thinks she will keep up with.... I can't even say it but you know what I mean....

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:54 pm

seb146 wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
stl07 wrote:
Ding Ding Ding

The Kardashians are making money hand over fist because of a stupid (un)reality show. Even now that their show is not being made, they still are wealthy. Cainlyn? Not so much. She has to stay relevant and in the news somehow. Sad she is doing it this way, but maybe she thinks she will keep up with.... I can't even say it but you know what I mean....

I've never watched the show but I got the impression she was an unwilling participant in a recliner in the corner lol. Gahd bless.

seb146

Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:11 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

I've never watched the show but I got the impression she was an unwilling participant in a recliner in the corner lol. Gahd bless.

Wasn't there a boy on the show? What happened to him? This is why I think Caitlyn is doing this. She saw what happened to the minor characters and didn't want to lose marketing opportunities and the money that comes with it. She already lost out on the show, she lost out on sports deals, so she will not lose out again. I think this is also why she is throwing in with the MAGA crowd: she stands out. All the people in the LGBTQ+ umbrella who are "liberals" or Democrats are a dime a dozen. Caitlyn can stay relevant even though she is being threatened like this.

There is no such thing as bad publicity. Isn't that what they say?

kaitak

Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:33 am

I just don't know what she is thinking by going there and subjecting herself to what she must have known would be a pretty hostile crowd. That, to me, speaks to her judgment. This was not a good crowd and I think that in politics, the "no such thing as bad publicity" rule doesn't apply!

Who could possibly believe that a gang of tin-hatted, evolution/science denying nutjobs would be open minded enough to accept or listen to a transgender person?

This was a very bad move and if she were advised by any a team of people to go there, I would fire those people right away (does she have a campaign team?) I hate to hear about Trans people being attacked and deadnamed, but really, if you are going to stick your head in the lion's mouth, don't be surprised when it gets bitten off.

seb146

Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:21 am

kaitak wrote:
I just don't know what she is thinking by going there and subjecting herself to what she must have known would be a pretty hostile crowd. That, to me, speaks to her judgment. This was not a good crowd and I think that in politics, the "no such thing as bad publicity" rule doesn't apply!

Who could possibly believe that a gang of tin-hatted, evolution/science denying nutjobs would be open minded enough to accept or listen to a transgender person?

This was a very bad move and if she were advised by any a team of people to go there, I would fire those people right away (does she have a campaign team?) I hate to hear about Trans people being attacked and deadnamed, but really, if you are going to stick your head in the lion's mouth, don't be surprised when it gets bitten off.

And yet here we are talking about it. She is still in the media. Publicity. Her name is still there and she still feels relevant. There are other candidates who are far better than Jenner and other Republicans who will undoubtedly win. But, with Newsom trying to be a leader for all instead a leader for Democrats of his state, I don't think he will be removed from office. And, even if he is, I seriously doubt he will be replaced by a Republican.

CitizenJustin

Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:04 am

kaitak wrote:

She’s certainly not going to get much sympathy from the lgbt community. She’s said some pretty awful things about us in the past even though we’ve supported her journey the entire way. She seems desperate to gain acceptance from a party that would rather see her treated as subhuman. People are strange indeed.

Kiwirob

Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:36 am

CitizenJustin wrote:
kaitak wrote:

She’s certainly not going to get much sympathy from the lgbt community. She’s said some pretty awful things about us in the past even though we’ve supported her journey the entire way. She seems desperate to gain acceptance from a party that would rather see her treated as subhuman. People are strange indeed.

Why would the LGB people support her at all, Jenner has been quite clear in her distain for the gay community?

Braybuddy

Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:06 am

Kiwirob wrote:
Why would the LGB people support her at all, Jenner has been quite clear in her distain for the gay community?

Kind of interesting though to have someone inside the tent who has alternative views. That's what diversity is all about, isn't it?

seb146

Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:19 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:
kaitak wrote:

That is who the LGBTQ+ community is, though. We can defend Caitlyn's right to be Caitlyn even if she supports policies that go against who she is. It is not either/or. We can support her without voting for her.

Kiwirob

Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:37 pm

seb146 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:

That is who the LGBTQ+ community is, though. We can defend Caitlyn's right to be Caitlyn even if she supports policies that go against who she is. It is not either/or. We can support her without voting for her.

I still don’t get why the LGB community has allowed themselves to be taken over by the TQ+ community, as far as I can see it’s a different group of people who have been forced together and there voice has drowned out the LGB voice.

Aesma

Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:46 am

She's definitely totally committed to her campaign...from Australia : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... r-VIP.html

AirframeAS

Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:06 am

Aesma wrote:

Agreed... My main issue with Jenner is that she is transgender, which is a part of the LGBT community. And she is a Republican, who is NOT an ally of the LGBT community. What I do not get is why in the hell is she a Republican when her party does not support the LGBT communities?!

I'm sorry, but Jenner does not speak for the LGBT community no matter how much she says she does "support" the community. She is a fake supporter. A lot of my LGBT friends agree with me on this statement.

Jenner brought this onto herself. She asked for it (as a Republican) and now this is what she gets. Her problem.

alfa164

Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:20 am

Braybuddy wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

Kind of interesting though to have someone inside the tent who has alternative views. That's what diversity is all about, isn't it?

Somehow, the Republicans at this so-called "conservative" conference don't seem to agree with you...

:roll:

AirframeAS

Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:37 am

Braybuddy wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

Um, the word "diversity" isn't exactly in the Republican party's vocabulary.....at all.

seb146

Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:36 am

Kiwirob wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

I still don’t get why the LGB community has allowed themselves to be taken over by the TQ+ community, as far as I can see it’s a different group of people who have been forced together and there voice has drowned out the LGB voice.

No. We are all the same. We are not accepted and hated by the same people.

LGB is an airport in Southern California.

The basic thought among us in the LGBTQ+ community is: do what makes you you. If you are not hurting anyone, mentally or physically, you do you. Lying is worse than being you. You choose your family. I can not and will not support Caitlyn's opinions on government but she is family. This is what we mean when we say "they are family". Many of us were shunned and given the "you are dead to me" speech and even had all that carried out. We get it.

Braybuddy

Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:02 am

alfa164 wrote:
Somehow, the Republicans at this so-called "conservative" conference don't seem to agree with you...:

AirframeAS wrote:
Um, the word "diversity" isn't exactly in the Republican party's vocabulary.....at all.

The tent I was referring to is the LGBTQ tent, but they probably wouldn't agree with me either.

Aaron747

Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:58 am

Whatever the case, Jenner's little 'work trip' to Australia now shows she has zero commitment to the gubernatorial race.

Aesma

Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:44 am

Colbert made me chuckle with his translation of CPAC : Caucasian People Are Complaining

CitizenJustin

Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:17 pm

seb146 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:
seb146 wrote:

The basic thought among us in the LGBTQ+ community is: do what makes you you. If you are not hurting anyone, mentally or physically, you do you. Lying is worse than being you. You choose your family. I can not and will not support Caitlyn's opinions on government but she is family. This is what we mean when we say "they are family". Many of us were shunned and given the "you are dead to me" speech and even had all that carried out. We get it.

“She is family”

Is she though? Her opinions are very harmful to the community and like you said, we can choose our family.

seb146

Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:23 am

CitizenJustin wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

“She is family”

Is she though? Her opinions are very harmful to the community and like you said, we can choose our family.

Yes. So many in the LGBTQ+ family have opinions I disagree with. I will defend them always. There are those in my family, DNA or not, I disagree with and I will stand proudly for. I will not stand with Caitlyn's opinions. If she wants to live as a woman, I will defend that always. She is my family. No matter how much her politics disgusts me. This is what being a "liberal" and "woke" means to me.

I don't understand trans people. Not my job. They want to be. That is my job. Let people be. It has literally zero bearing on my life at all. Ever. Even if the brosband told me he wants to transition, I will lead that parade. I don't get it but I will celebrate.

Kiwirob

Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:14 am

seb146 wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:
seb146 wrote:

“She is family”

Yes. So many in the LGBTQ+ family have opinions I disagree with. I will defend them always. There are those in my family, DNA or not, I disagree with and I will stand proudly for. I will not stand with Caitlyn's opinions. If she wants to live as a woman, I will defend that always. She is my family. No matter how much her politics disgusts me. This is what being a "liberal" and "woke" means to me.

I don't understand trans people. Not my job. They want to be. That is my job. Let people be. It has literally zero bearing on my life at all. Ever. Even if the brosband told me he wants to transition, I will lead that parade. I don't get it but I will celebrate.

Why do you support trans people when you don't understand them? They have a completely different set of issues with the greater society than LGB people do.

Newark727

Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:28 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
Why do you support trans people when you don't understand them? They have a completely different set of issues with the greater society than LGB people do.

Empathy between marginalized sexual minorities, or just basic pattern recognition, take your pick. Gay marriage stopped scaring people, so everyone fearmongering about it had to move to an easier target - and that target was trans people.

luckyone

Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:34 pm

Newark727 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

Gay marriage stopped scaring people, so everyone fearmongering about it had to move to an easier target - and that target was trans people.

So true. It doesn't hurt when 350lb NFL players with biceps the size of most people's waists start coming out and dispel a lot of preconceived notions.

Kiwirob

Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:01 pm

Newark727 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

Empathy between marginalized sexual minorities, or just basic pattern recognition, take your pick. Gay marriage stopped scaring people, so everyone fearmongering about it had to move to an easier target - and that target was trans people.

Trans people make themselves a target when you read about incidents like Wi Spa in LA a few days ago, this even made the news in Norway.

Newark727

Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:46 pm

"Make themselves a target" implies that they're in some way responsible for their own victimization. That has always been wrong.

alfa164

Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:16 pm

Newark727 wrote:

This. . Fear-mongering has become the defacto method to stir-up the less-educated - and those who always consider themselves to be morally superior to everyone else - and create a benefit, sometimes financial, sometimes political, to the perpetrators of hate and division.

This us-against-them mentality has propelled the fortunes of many right-wing demagogues, and filled the collection plates of an equally large numbers of dogmatic "preachers" who claim to be men of god, but who instead are looking to fund the every-rising cost of fuel for their every-growing fleet of private jets, to take them to far away places, where they most-likely plan to fleece even more susceptible swarms of uneducated, naive, and desperate people.

Once the controversy-of-the moment has faded (the "gay agenda"? That flopped. "Illegal immigrants"? More and more people are coming to realize how much we need immigration to survive. "Gay marriage"? That fight is long-lost.) So now "Transgender" has become the buzz-word of the demagogues, until it, too, becomes useless to these demagogues; then they will move on to something else.

In the meantime, they do not - nor, apparently, do their followers - care whom they hurt, degrade, and ostracize. They have no shame, nor any sense of humanity. They only care about lining their pockets or expanding their power. They are snake-oil salesmen... every one of them.

seb146

Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:46 pm

Kiwirob wrote:

Because they are human and have just as much right to be as anyone else. Like the right to play on whatever sports team they want or use whatever bathroom they want. Inclusion, not exclusion. That is the whole point of the LGBTQ+ community.

LMP737

Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:20 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
Chickens for Colonel Sanders surprised by out come:

"California gubernatorial recall election candidate Caitlyn Jenner attended the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Dallas over the weekend and was filmed being harassed and deadnamed, or called by the name she used before coming out as transgender, by an attendee in a viral video."

https://www.sfgate.com/gavin-newsom-rec ... 308675.php

Is anybody surprised by this? It would have been more shocking if they had welcomed Ms, Jenner with open arms. And quite frankly I have very little sympathy for her. Caitlyn Jenner made her bed and now she gets to lie in it.

What I found far more disturbing was the crowd cheering the announcement that the government missed vaccination goals. Which IMHO means CPAC is nothing more than a death cult. A more accurate name for the group would be RPAC, Reactionary Political Action Conference. Because that's what they are, a bunch of reactionary troll's.

CitizenJustin

Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:22 am

alfa164 wrote:
Newark727 wrote:

This. . Fear-mongering has become the defacto method to stir-up the less-educated - and those who always consider themselves to be morally superior to everyone else - and create a benefit, sometimes financial, sometimes political, to the perpetrators of hate and division.

This us-against-them mentality has propelled the fortunes of many right-wing demagogues, and filled the collection plates of an equally large numbers of dogmatic "preachers" who claim to be men of god, but who instead are looking to fund the every-rising cost of fuel for their every-growing fleet of private jets, to take them to far away places, where they most-likely plan to fleece even more susceptible swarms of uneducated, naive, and desperate people.

Once the controversy-of-the moment has faded (the "gay agenda"? That flopped. "Illegal immigrants"? More and more people are coming to realize how much we need immigration to survive. "Gay marriage"? That fight is long-lost.) So now "Transgender" has become the buzz-word of the demagogues, until it, too, becomes useless to these demagogues; then they will move on to something else.

In the meantime, they do not - nor, apparently, do their followers - care whom they hurt, degrade, and ostracize. They have no shame, nor any sense of humanity. They only care about lining their pockets or expanding their power. They are snake-oil salesmen... every one of them.

I wonder what group will be the target now. Seems like they’ve just moved onto attacking America as a whole now.

CitizenJustin

Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:26 am

Kiwirob wrote:
Newark727 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

Trans people make themselves a target when you read about incidents like Wi Spa in LA a few days ago, this even made the news in Norway.

So you’re saying the countless trans people who’ve been brutally murdered brought it upon themselves? The people who murdered them became so enraged by their mere appearance and therefore it’s somehow the victims fault? Simply existing in the way they feel most comfortable is bringing it upon themselves. Sounds like you’re excusing people for behaving violently towards a group of individuals. Wow……
Last edited by CitizenJustin on Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Virtual737

Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:26 am

Newark727 wrote:
"Make themselves a target" implies that they're in some way responsible for their own victimization. That has always been wrong.

It also judges the whole by the actions of a few. It is no different than saying "white people make themselves a target by...".

CitizenJustin

Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:27 am

seb146 wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:
seb146 wrote:

“She is family”

This is beautifully stated and I absolutely agree.

Newark727

Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:30 am

Virtual737 wrote:
Newark727 wrote:

It also judges the whole by the actions of a few. It is no different than saying "white people make themselves a target by...".

Ah, but you ever notice how it's never white people? Only women who shouldn't have dressed like that if they didn't want to be raped, black men who shouldn't have talked back if they didn't want to be lynched, and now trans people who made themselves a target by doing... something. Having the wrong parts?

Kiwirob

Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:27 am

CitizenJustin wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:
Newark727 wrote:

So you’re saying the countless trans people who’ve been brutally murdered brought it upon themselves? The people who murdered them became so enraged by their mere appearance and therefore it’s somehow the victims fault? Simply existing in the way they feel most comfortable is bringing it upon themselves. Sounds like you’re excusing people for behaving violently towards a group of individuals. Wow……

Lots of people are murdered. What I'm saying is incidents like Wi Spa do not do the trans community any favours. If a person with a penis was naked in the same changing room as my 10 year old daughter you can bet on it that I'm going to become extremely violent towards that person, I don't know a man with a daughter who wouldn't. Changing rooms in Norway are open with no cubicles, at pools you also have to shower naked before changing to your swimming shorts/swimsuit, this is all done in communal showers, there would be no hiding for a trans person who hasn't had surgery.

seb146

Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:34 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

Lots of people are murdered. What I'm saying is incidents like Wi Spa do not do the trans community any favours. If a person with a penis was naked in the same changing room as my 10 year old daughter you can bet on it that I'm going to become extremely violent towards that person, I don't know a man with a daughter who wouldn't. Changing rooms in Norway are open with no cubicles, at pools you also have to shower naked before changing to your swimming shorts/swimsuit, this is all done in communal showers, there would be no hiding for a trans person who hasn't had surgery.

The gym I went to in California had men bring their girls into the change room with them. That was VERY uncomfortable. Should we have been violent toward him? Stop with this fake outrage and false narrative that trans people simply want a peep show and are perverts. Trans women are women. Some have not had bottom surgery yet. They are making themselves to be on the outside they way the feel on the inside. If you don't like it, don't go places where transgender people are. Problem solved.

Kiwirob

Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:00 pm

seb146 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:

The gym I went to in California had men bring their girls into the change room with them. That was VERY uncomfortable. Should we have been violent toward him? Stop with this fake outrage and false narrative that trans people simply want a peep show and are perverts. Trans women are women. Some have not had bottom surgery yet. They are making themselves to be on the outside they way the feel on the inside. If you don't like it, don't go places where transgender people are. Problem solved.

I don’t believe your story, I’ve been going to gyms since I was a teenager, in the thousands of times I’ve worked out never have I been in a changing room where women were also present. The only dodgy thing I’ve ever seen in a gym was two men shagging in the sauna, that was about 15 years ago, both men rightly had there memberships cancelled.

If a person has a penis they don’t belong in a women’s changing room, especially in European style changing rooms where there are no private changing cubicles. Ditto for trans men with vaginas. Sometimes you just can’t go anywhere you want. The minority should not dictate to the majority.

This is a funny one, a trans women with penis tried to sue a beauty parlour who wouldn’t wax her junk. And now her Gynaecologist won’t see her, the questions that need to be asked is why would she expect women to wax her junk and why would she need to visit a Gynaecologist, she doesn’t have the parts they service?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... t-her.html