Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

luckyone

Re: Caitlyn Jenner stalked and harassed at CPAC

Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:08 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

Lots of people are murdered. What I'm saying is incidents like Wi Spa do not do the trans community any favours. If a person with a penis was naked in the same changing room as my 10 year old daughter you can bet on it that I'm going to become extremely violent towards that person, I don't know a man with a daughter who wouldn't. Changing rooms in Norway are open with no cubicles, at pools you also have to shower naked before changing to your swimming shorts/swimsuit, this is all done in communal showers, there would be no hiding for a trans person who hasn't had surgery.

The gym I went to in California had men bring their girls into the change room with them. That was VERY uncomfortable. Should we have been violent toward him? Stop with this fake outrage and false narrative that trans people simply want a peep show and are perverts. Trans women are women. Some have not had bottom surgery yet. They are making themselves to be on the outside they way the feel on the inside. If you don't like it, don't go places where transgender people are. Problem solved.

I don’t believe your story, I’ve been going to gyms since I was a teenager, in the thousands of times I’ve worked out never have I been in a changing room where women were also present. The only dodgy thing I’ve ever seen in a gym was two men shagging in the sauna, that was about 15 years ago, both men rightly had there memberships cancelled.

If a person has a penis they don’t belong in a women’s changing room, especially in European style changing rooms where there are no private changing cubicles. Ditto for trans men with vaginas. Sometimes you just can’t go anywhere you want. The minority should not dictate to the majority.

This is a funny one, a trans women with penis tried to sue a beauty parlour who wouldn’t wax her junk. And now her Gynaecologist won’t see her, the questions that need to be asked is why would she expect women to wax her junk and why would she need to visit a Gynaecologist, she doesn’t have the parts they service?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... t-her.html

Ever spent much time in Oregon? You can walk into a grocery store and in the back corner there will be four naked dudes playing billiards.

seb146

Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:48 pm

luckyone wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:
seb146 wrote:

The gym I went to in California had men bring their girls into the change room with them. That was VERY uncomfortable. Should we have been violent toward him? Stop with this fake outrage and false narrative that trans people simply want a peep show and are perverts. Trans women are women. Some have not had bottom surgery yet. They are making themselves to be on the outside they way the feel on the inside. If you don't like it, don't go places where transgender people are. Problem solved.

I don’t believe your story, I’ve been going to gyms since I was a teenager, in the thousands of times I’ve worked out never have I been in a changing room where women were also present. The only dodgy thing I’ve ever seen in a gym was two men shagging in the sauna, that was about 15 years ago, both men rightly had there memberships cancelled.

If a person has a penis they don’t belong in a women’s changing room, especially in European style changing rooms where there are no private changing cubicles. Ditto for trans men with vaginas. Sometimes you just can’t go anywhere you want. The minority should not dictate to the majority.

This is a funny one, a trans women with penis tried to sue a beauty parlour who wouldn’t wax her junk. And now her Gynaecologist won’t see her, the questions that need to be asked is why would she expect women to wax her junk and why would she need to visit a Gynaecologist, she doesn’t have the parts they service?

Ever spent much time in Oregon? You can walk into a grocery store and in the back corner there will be four naked dudes playing billiards.

What grocery store do you go to? Give me names! I remember one bar in Portland long, long ago but no grocery stores!

There are estheticians who will wax men. There is one here in my corner of far right wing extremist Oregon, so I call BS. Also, the gym where a man brought his girl was in California. It happens all the time all over the country. A man takes his child into the bathroom. Because a cis gender man in the women's room can not happen. Transgender, however, is only an issue for people who must always be offended by something. Anything.

luckyone

Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:24 pm

seb146 wrote:
luckyone wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

What grocery store do you go to? Give me names! I remember one bar in Portland long, long ago but no grocery stores!

There are estheticians who will wax men. There is one here in my corner of far right wing extremist Oregon, so I call BS. Also, the gym where a man brought his girl was in California. It happens all the time all over the country. A man takes his child into the bathroom. Because a cis gender man in the women's room can not happen. Transgender, however, is only an issue for people who must always be offended by something. Anything.

I wish I could remember. It was a corner grocery/7-11 type place in Portland that I swung through en route to somewhere else.

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:17 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

Trans people make themselves a target when you read about incidents like Wi Spa in LA a few days ago, this even made the news in Norway.

So you’re saying the countless trans people who’ve been brutally murdered brought it upon themselves? The people who murdered them became so enraged by their mere appearance and therefore it’s somehow the victims fault? Simply existing in the way they feel most comfortable is bringing it upon themselves. Sounds like you’re excusing people for behaving violently towards a group of individuals. Wow……

Lots of people are murdered. What I'm saying is incidents like Wi Spa do not do the trans community any favours. If a person with a penis was naked in the same changing room as my 10 year old daughter you can bet on it that I'm going to become extremely violent towards that person, I don't know a man with a daughter who wouldn't. Changing rooms in Norway are open with no cubicles, at pools you also have to shower naked before changing to your swimming shorts/swimsuit, this is all done in communal showers, there would be no hiding for a trans person who hasn't had surgery.

The Wi Spa incident was a hoax and fake news. Conservatives sure love to fantasize about cocks where there aren't any.

Meanwhile Fox News is unwanted penis ground zero. :rotfl:

Kiwirob

Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:27 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:

So you’re saying the countless trans people who’ve been brutally murdered brought it upon themselves? The people who murdered them became so enraged by their mere appearance and therefore it’s somehow the victims fault? Simply existing in the way they feel most comfortable is bringing it upon themselves. Sounds like you’re excusing people for behaving violently towards a group of individuals. Wow……

The Wi Spa incident was a hoax and fake news. Conservatives sure love to fantasize about cocks where there aren't any.

It made the news in Norway, if it gets here we assume it’s genuine not fake.

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:15 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

Police suspect the viral L.A. Wi Spa video is fake—but it still got two people stabbed.
https://slate.com/human-interest/2021/0 ... otest.html

art

Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:22 pm

Not American and I have never heard of this person. I read through the first posts here but I'm confused about this person. Was this person born with XX or XY chromosomes? Has this person been physically amended from nature's physical sexual identity? Or has this person chosen to be seen as someone of a different gender? Does this person behave and present as a man or a woman? As you can probably guess, I'm not quite sure what transgender is.

OA412

Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:02 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Police suspect the viral L.A. Wi Spa video is fake—but it still got two people stabbed.
https://slate.com/human-interest/2021/0 ... otest.html

Is that moron Steven Crowder at it again? :lol: :roll:

seb146

Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:53 am

art wrote:
Not American and I have never heard of this person. I read through the first posts here but I'm confused about this person. Was this person born with XX or XY chromosomes? Has this person been physically amended from nature's physical sexual identity? Or has this person chosen to be seen as someone of a different gender? Does this person behave and present as a man or a woman? As you can probably guess, I'm not quite sure what transgender is.

There are several very well researched and reviewed documents on transgender people. I am not an expert, so do not quote me. I have a few friends and close associates who are transgender. Again, do not quote me, but my understanding is they are born one gender. In this case being born male and given the name Bruce at birth. But, living life feeling something is off about your body. Your mind is right but your body is not. So, after talking with different people and professionals, it finally comes together than your gender is not right. This has been studied at length and this is how I understand it, so, again, not gospel.

As far as Caitlyn, there was an interview and cover photo in Vanity Fair, I think, about her transition. Another good, high profile trans woman is Laverne Cox, who played Dr. Frankenfurter on the TV version of "Rocky Horror Picture Show" a few years ago.

As long as they don't abuse people and pets, who cares? If a man wants to take hormones and have breasts and wear skirts and demand female pronouns and names, let her. If a woman wants to take hormones and grow body hair and have breasts removed and wear tank tops and demand male pronouns and names, let him. I know who I am and that is all that matters.