Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Aaron747
Topic Author

Rep. Greene Says She Would Kick Chinese Out Of US

Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:36 am

In probably the loudest dog whistle of the year, Rep. Greene told Steve Bannon’s podcast that she would deport all Chinese in the US ‘loyal to the CCP’ and would include everyone from students to investors and entrepreneurs.

https://hillreporter.com/watch-marjorie ... -19-107438

This kind of baiting is particularly dangerous because for people living in parts of the country unfamiliar with nuances of Asian cultures, this runs the risk of inciting people to treat fellow citizens poorly based on appearance.

MaverickM11

Re: Rep. Greene Says She Would Kick Chinese Out Of US

Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:29 am

What conservative would stop anyone like her? *Crickets*

stl07

Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:50 am

Cool, so the GOP would loose the only minority group that supports them

afcjets

Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:58 am

I totally disagree with the headline and don't understand violence against Chinese people. I feel sorry for them and am glad they're safe from CCP here. Majority is right on principle though. The Chinese who infiltrate our universities and institutions who are loyal to CCP (and many sent here by them) need to go.

luckyone

Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:40 pm

If we're going to have to pay attention to the dog who won't know what to do with the truck once she catches it, can we just have one thread for the flagrantly self-enchanted, attention-whore that is MTG?

Aaron747
Topic Author

Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:44 pm

afcjets wrote:
I totally disagree with the headline and don't understand violence against Chinese people. I feel sorry for them and am glad they're safe from CCP here. Majority is right on principle though. The Chinese who infiltrate our universities and institutions who are loyal to CCP (and many sent here by them) need to go.

Real life is complex. I would hope conservatives would pressure MTG and others to stop using 'Chinese' as a catch-all noun when talking about these issues, because it paints anyone of that descent with the same brush.

I agree that people doing damage on PRC's behalf here need to be investigated and prosecuted, but it needs to be done properly. These hyperemotional calls for sweeping prosecution and deportation put people at risk when they are caught up in things by association - the government has been guilty of that too.

Here's a university professor falsely accused by the FBI:

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/cri ... 308638001/

Other times, Americans are the ones helping PRC with wrongdoing. Here are some unsavory characters from China who were intimidating US residents with links to China, assisted by an American PI:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/ ... harassment

And of course the government needs to keep track of their own. Here's an ex-CIA employee arrested for spying for PRC:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-c ... -espionage

sierrakilo44

Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:31 pm

afcjets wrote:

The only requirement for any migrant to a country is they abide by that countries laws. You don’t have any right to be expelling anyone based on political beliefs, you’re no better than Majorie Taylor Greene in that case.

afcjets

Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:05 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
I agree that people doing damage on PRC's behalf here need to be investigated and prosecuted, but it needs to be done properly. These hyperemotional calls for sweeping prosecution and deportation put people at risk when they are caught up in things by association - the government has been guilty of that too.

So you're with Majority. Most Chinese people here came here for a reason and are the opposite of loyal to CCP and she clearly stated only those loyal to CCP, which is not the headline. I agree this false hyperemotional reporting of the press to purposely mislead people into thinking she said something she didn't puts people at risk, but they only pretend to care about them by doing that. This is yet another reason I agree with the former President that the press in this country is the enemy of the people, all of us.
Last edited by afcjets on Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:11 pm

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

So you're with Majority. Most Chinese people here came here for a reason and are the opposite of loyal to CCP and she clearly stated only those loyal to CCP, which is not the headline. I agree this false hyperemotional reporting of the press to purposely mislead people into thinking she said something she didn't puts people at risk, but they only pretend to care about them by doing that and is yet another reason I agree with the former President the press is the enemy of the people, all of us.

If you see the clip included in the article, she most certainly said what I described in the OP. She qualified it when Bannon questioned her, but she used 'Chinese' as a noun, not an adjective. The proper statement would be 'any Chinese person doing espionage on behalf of PRC'. Hopefully she is serious about the issue and not doing it simply for provocation and attention, but that seems unlikely since it's the War Room show.

afcjets

Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:15 pm

sierrakilo44 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

The only requirement for any migrant to a country is they abide by that countries laws. You don’t have any right to be expelling anyone based on political beliefs, you’re no better than Majorie Taylor Greene in that case.

Then we have different definitions of loyalty. Loyalty is more than belief or opinions, you demonstrate loyalty by what you do, not what you think. And get rid of those loyal to CCP by making it illegal to come work or study here and report back to CCP and the like.

afcjets

Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:38 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
If you see the clip included in the article, she most certainly said what I described in the OP. She qualified it when Bannon questioned her, but she used 'Chinese' as a noun, not an adjective. The proper statement would be 'any Chinese person doing espionage on behalf of PRC'. Hopefully she is serious about the issue and not doing it simply for provocation and attention, but that seems unlikely since it's the War Room show.

You're being pedantic, IMO there is nothing offensive about using Chinese as a noun or an adjective. Joe Biden has a noun many found offensive when referring to a man from China however.
Last edited by afcjets on Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vikkyvik

Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:41 pm

afcjets wrote:
Then we have different definitions of loyalty. Loyalty is more than belief or opinions, you demonstrate loyalty by what you do, not what you think. And get rid of those loyal to CCP by making it illegal to come work or study here and report back to CCP and the like.

So you're saying that when I travel internationally, I have to spy for the U.S., otherwise I'm not a loyal citizen?

If not, please clarify, because you can't just deport people who support their home country in principle, if they're not doing anything illegal.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:44 pm

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

You're being pedantic, IMO there is nothing offensive about using Chinese as a noun or an adjective. Joe Biden has a noun many found offensive when referring to a man from China.

AAPI groups would certainly differ with your first sentence. The second I can't really decipher.

As for the criteria for such a scheme - how would you determine 'loyalty' to CCP? That would need to be carefully defined - since all companies in the CCP have to have party permissions and a political staffer on board, the most strict interpretation of loyalty would mean *any* Chinese business entity is CCP-loyal. Should we ask the FBI to look into Wal-Mart and John Deere too?

I also doubt real estate sales offices would like what would happen to the luxury property market if it were suddenly closed to Chinese investors.

afcjets

Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:07 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

You're being pedantic, IMO there is nothing offensive about using Chinese as a noun or an adjective. Joe Biden has a noun many found offensive when referring to a man from China.

AAPI groups would certainly differ with your first sentence. The second I can't really decipher.

As for the criteria for such a scheme - how would you determine 'loyalty' to CCP? That would need to be carefully defined - since all companies in the CCP have to have party permissions and a political staffer on board, the most strict interpretation of loyalty would mean *any* Chinese business entity is CCP-loyal. Should we ask the FBI to look into Wal-Mart and John Deere too?

I also doubt real estate sales offices would like what would happen to the luxury property market if it were suddenly closed to Chinese investors.

A couple of years ago Joe called someone a man from China a "Chinaman" and it was widely reported for a few days.

I would say leave it to the CIA, etc. however I am not optimistic when it comes to CCP. I personally think they have quietly infiltrated much more of our institutions etc. than we realize and it's been a slow build up for decades. Eric Swalwell wasn't even removed from the House Intelligence Committe once it was discovered his girlfriend was a Chinese spy, which I think demonstrates at best the threat of CCP is not being taken seriously.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasre ... inese-spy/

https://www.rickscott.senate.gov/senato ... hinese-spy

seb146

Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:56 pm

So, those loyal to CCP must leave. Fine. Let's extend that to those who are loyal to other nations and ideologies as well. Like the Confederacy. What? We can't do that because 'Murica and free speech? umm... okay, then...

Biden said one thing one time and that opens the floodgates for MAGAs to constantly use slurs and violence against LEGAL Americans is what I am hearing. After 2+ years of daily or more slurs and hatred of Asians from the MAGA leader, people wonder why there is so much violence and hate toward Asians?

AirframeAS

Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:05 am

Rep. Greene really needs to get out of Congress along with Boebert. Sorry, but these two looneys are an embarrassment to the country. Good grief!! Why is it so hard for the GOP to put a muzzle on these two?!

FGITD

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:17 am

AirframeAS wrote:
Rep. Greene really needs to get out of Congress along with Boebert. Sorry, but these two looneys are an embarrassment to the country. Good grief!! Why is it so hard for the GOP to put a muzzle on these two?!

Because they say out loud what the rest of them are thinking

The good thing about Greene is that she’s just dumb enough that someone could just leave a note under her door that says “all of China gone from America” and she’d probably accept it as fact

AirframeAS

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:19 am

FGITD wrote:
AirframeAS wrote:

The good thing about Greene is that she’s just dumb enough that someone could just leave a note under her door that says “all of China gone from America” and she’d probably accept it as fact

Good deal. Now, how do we deal with Boebert, I wonder.....

FGITD

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:36 am

AirframeAS wrote:
FGITD wrote:
AirframeAS wrote:

Photocopy the note and put one under her door too.

Biggest obstacle to that plan is likely the questionable literacy of the folks in question

Aaron747
Topic Author

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:51 am

AirframeAS wrote:
FGITD wrote:
AirframeAS wrote:

She is a plant and actress. Her campaign was funded by Ted Cruz's PAC and her tax liens and other questionable history wiped quickly. She doesn't answer media inquiries about her past. She was a member of the same modeling website that Candace Owens was on about 10 years ago.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201007215 ... 344mBP7Tok
https://www.thelaurenboebert.com/post/l ... ing-career
https://coloradosun.com/2020/09/14/laur ... uns-trump/

afcjets

Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:50 am

FGITD wrote:
AirframeAS wrote:

:checkmark:

It's not just Republicans, Independents (such as myself) too and even a self proclaimed Democrat who posted here and other left leaning members (based on posting history) indicate they agree in principle with her and won't be intimidated by sensationalized headlines and associations. This is why IMO the media and the far left get so tririggered when Majority speaks.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:54 am

afcjets wrote:
FGITD wrote:
AirframeAS wrote:

It's not just Republicans, Independents (such as myself) too and even a self proclaimed Democrat who posted here and other left leaning members (based on their posting history) indicated they agree in.principle with her. This is why IMO the media and the far left get so trigerred when Majority speaks.

As an independent who disagrees with MTG 95% of the time, that's not even a little off-base. More like foul into the 2nd deck.

afcjets

Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:59 am

Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
It's not just Republicans, Independents (such as myself) too and even a self proclaimed Democrat who posted here and other left leaning members (based on their posting history) indicated they agree in.principle with her. This is why IMO the media and the far left get so trigerred when Majority speaks.

As an independent who disagrees with MTG 95% of the time, that's not even a little off-base. More like foul into the 2nd deck.

At least until it's pointed out and damage control begins.
Last edited by afcjets on Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:13 am

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

At least until it's pointed out and damage control begins.

No idea what that means. Context missing.

Dutchy

Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:17 am

It is completely racists. Would probably even be prosecuted in the Netherlands. We had a member of parliament prosecuted and convicted for something similar.

luckyone

Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:09 am

Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
FGITD wrote:

I’ve always chuckled at the self-enchanted “he says what he thinks.”

1. Yay? Your mouth is an open dump for your brain
2. Neat how you only like that when other people say what you think.
3. “ A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.” - Proverbs 29:11

afcjets

Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:22 am

luckyone wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

1. Yay? Your mouth is an open dump for your brain
2. Neat how you only like that when other people say what you think.
3. “ A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.” - Proverbs 29:11

I totally agree I think anyone who lacks a filter is far from gifted and should not be commended for having some special skill as many people like to pretend, however Majority is doing her job when she is proposing policies many Americans want.

LCDFlight

Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:03 pm

I agree that people who are not US citizens, who are demonstrated to be acting as foreign agents of hostile countries should be deported.

Of all these groups, Chinese citizens would likely be the greatest in number and among the most sophisticated. I think any national security or intelligence professional would agree with that. This is why I feel able to say it - because it is a consensus among the professionals.

If people are US citizens, the burden of proof is far higher, and it seems obvious they should be punished according to US laws they may violate.

None of this in any way justifies racism, which is a separate issue.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:10 pm

LCDFlight wrote:
I agree that people who are not US citizens, who are demonstrated to be acting as foreign agents of hostile countries should be deported.

Of all these groups, Chinese citizens would likely be the greatest in number and among the most sophisticated. I think any national security or intelligence professional would agree with that. This is why I feel able to say it - because it is a consensus among the professionals.

If people are US citizens, the burden of proof is far higher, and it seems obvious they should be punished according to US laws they may violate.

Very reasonable and I think any reasonable person would echo your thoughts. We just can't let things descend into a kind of McCarthyesque craze. As for folks like the American PI who helped Chinese agents upthread, I hope they don't get a pass when prosecuted.

MaverickM11

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:47 pm

afcjets wrote:
FGITD wrote:
AirframeAS wrote:

It's not just Republicans, Independents (such as myself) too and even a self proclaimed Democrat who posted here and other left leaning members (based on posting history) indicate they agree in principle with her and won't be intimidated by sensationalized headlines and associations. This is why IMO the media and the far left get so tririggered when Majority speaks.

The majority are not knuckle dragging inbred white supremacists. I know math triggers you as much as the label on a corn syrup bottle changing, but it's basic math.

luckyone wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

There's certainly no thinking involved. If conservatives could think they'd unwittingly do a critical race theory and antifa would turn them into transgender mooselambs. :roll:

MaverickM11

Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:28 pm

Just in case you thought Hitlerina here was an outlier, she is dead center conservative. Here is one of her co-leading lights in Arizona. She's a state senator:

CitizenJustin

Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:39 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
Just in case you thought Hitlerina here was an outlier, she is dead center conservative. Here is one of her co-leading lights in Arizona. She's a state senator:

Traitor = anyone who disagrees with her.

What do all these right wingers mean when they say American “culture”? I’m sure we’d be in shock if one of them gave their definition.

afcjets

Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:22 pm

CitizenJustin wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

What do all these right wingers mean when they say American “culture”? I’m sure we’d be in shock if one of them gave their definition.

She was specific, don't you think? When I think of American culture, I think of baseball, college and high school football games, backyard BBQs, apple pie, iced tea, cheap beer, Coke, fireworks, the Superbowl, Hollywood, the entertainment industry, Disney, Vegas, NYC, cowboys, country music, church picnics, televangelists, Nashville, rap music, Motown, shopping malls, floating casinos, trailer parks, RVs, pick up trucks, stuff that's isn't as popular in other countries. Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima, Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson (and any other brand of rice or syrup) wouldn't be on the forefront of my mind, but that's just me.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:40 am

afcjets wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

She was specific, don't you think? When I think of American culture, I think of baseball, college and high school football games, backyard BBQs, apple pie, iced tea, cheap beer, Coke, fireworks, the Superbowl, Hollywood, the entertainment industry, Disney, Vegas, NYC, cowboys, country music, church picnics, televangelists, Nashville, rap music, Motown, shopping malls, floating casinos, trailer parks, RVs, pick up trucks, stuff that's isn't as popular in other countries. Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima, Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson (and any other brand of rice or syrup) wouldn't be on the forefront of my mind, but that's just me.

Backyard BBQs, cheap beer, Coke, fireworks, Disney, the entertainment industry, and shopping malls are ‘not as popular in other countries’? Are you sure you have traveled a lot? Just the area of the world I am most familiar with, there are more fireworks and shopping malls in east Asia than in the US.

FlyEndeavorAir

Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:45 am

LCDFlight wrote:

Well said.

afcjets

Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:54 am

Aaron747 wrote:
Backyard BBQs, cheap beer, Coke, fireworks, Disney, the entertainment industry, and shopping malls are ‘not as popular in other countries’? Are you sure you have traveled a lot? Just the area of the world I am most familiar with, there are more fireworks and shopping malls in east Asia than in the US.

Except for fireworks, everything listed is an American term or innovation. I'm not sure I have travelled a lot which is why I didn't mention it. But since you asked I have been to almost every US state, Canada, Mexico (CUN and TJ only), almost half of the countries in Europe, BDA and six Caribbean islands (excluding satellite islands of the Bahamas and USVI) More than the average American but I'm guessing less than the average a.netter and no I haven't been to Asia yet.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:00 am

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Except for fireworks, everything listed is an American term or innovation. I'm not sure I have travelled a lot which is why I didn't mention it. But since you asked I have been to almost every US state, Canada, Mexico (CUN and TJ only), almost half of the countries in Europe, BDA and six Caribbean islands (excluding satellite islands of the Bahamas and USVI) More than the average American but I'm guessing less than the average a.netter and no I haven't been to Asia yet.

The goalposts moved then, because now you're saying they are American terms/innovations instead of things that are 'not as popular in other countries'. Which is it?

I can assure you from being well travelled the things I singled out are plenty popular in places outside the US. But you are correct in that none of them have anything to do with Robert E. Lee, so Wendy Rogers is still a divisive and ignorant hack.

afcjets

Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:17 am

[quote="Aaron747"]The goalposts moved then, because now you're saying they are American terms/innovations instead of things that are 'not as popular in other countries'. Which is it?

I can assure you from being well travelled the things I singled out are plenty popular in places outside the US. But you are correct in that none of them have anything to do with Robert E. Lee, so Wendy Rogers is still a divisive and ignorant hack.[/quote]

I gave 27 highly subjective examples and you singled out 7. Either the goalposts have moved for those 7 items (based on your experience) or you're being pedantic agaln.

c933103

Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:51 pm

afcjets wrote:
Most Chinese people here came here for a reason and are the opposite of loyal to CCP and

My understanding is a significant amount of Chinese people currently settled in America would commercially benefot from China's status quo and thus favor such scenario, ans would take action to make such scenario continues

MaverickM11

Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:06 pm

afcjets wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

She means white supremacy. She literally spells it out. It's the only platform conservatives have at this point.

bpatus297

Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:18 pm

AirframeAS wrote:

Do you really think that this is only a GOP issue? Remember this dozy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

MaverickM11

Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:39 pm

bpatus297 wrote:
AirframeAS wrote:

You had to reeeeeeeeach almost a decade into the past to match the hourly firehose of nonsense coming out of the GOP today

seb146

Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:09 pm

bpatus297 wrote:
AirframeAS wrote:

That is not even close to the same thing. Being openly racist is not even the same thing as not knowing how an island works.

Remember the internment of Japanese during WWII? It did not matter they were all Americans. Tens of thousands of Japanese were rounded up and forced into internment camps in deserts. This is what MTG is suggesting.

FlyEndeavorAir

Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:58 pm

seb146 wrote:
bpatus297 wrote:
AirframeAS wrote:

That is not even close to the same thing. Being openly racist is not even the same thing as not knowing how an island works.

Remember the internment of Japanese during WWII? It did not matter they were all Americans. Tens of thousands of Japanese were rounded up and forced into internment camps in deserts. This is what MTG is suggesting.

Done by none other than FDR.

afcjets

Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:52 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
She means white supremacy. She literally spells it out. It's the only platform conservatives have at this point.

Actually based on your post history, it sounds like it's the only platform you have.

bpatus297

Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:08 am

The one-sided, demeaning of any opinion other than your own attitude here shows why we have most of these problems in the first place. No one is listening to each other and the one side thinks they have the moral high ground over another. Do people really think that all Republican's are racists and all Democrat's are all communists? Maybe, just maybe, if people listened, and I mean really listened to each other things would get better. Oh well, asi es la vida.

MaverickM11

Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:03 pm

bpatus297 wrote:
The one-sided, demeaning of any opinion other than your own attitude here shows why we have most of these problems in the first place. No one is listening to each other and the one side thinks they have the moral high ground over another. Do people really think that all Republican's are racists and all Democrat's are all communists? Maybe, just maybe, if people listened, and I mean really listened to each other things would get better. Oh well, asi es la vida.

Trump republicans are racist and I don't know a single communist democrat.

We do have the moral high ground over MTG, and the tweedle dee to her tweedle dum child trafficking sidekick and GOP superstar Matt Gaetz. Morals aren't objective. If republicans actually read the bible as much as they parade it around, they'd know the golden calf they're worshiping is not moral. There actually are no very fine people on the side of the white supremacists and nazis, no matter how much the GOP wants to believe there are.

afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Actually based on your post history, it sounds like it's the only platform you have.

Sure, Jan. I use tiki torches for mosquitoes, not white power marches. :rotfl:

bpatus297

Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:14 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
bpatus297 wrote:

Trump republicans are racist and I don't know a single communist democrat.

We do have the moral high ground over MTG, and the tweedle dee to her tweedle dum child trafficking sidekick and GOP superstar Matt Gaetz. Morals aren't objective. If republicans actually read the bible as much as they parade it around, they'd know the golden calf they're worshiping is not moral. There actually are no very fine people on the side of the white supremacists and nazis, no matter how much the GOP wants to believe there are.

afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Sure, Jan. I use tiki torches for mosquitoes, not white power marches. :rotfl:

So basically no one should engage you in conversation since you are not willing to listen anyone else's opinion. Got it.

seb146

Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:29 pm

bpatus297 wrote:

MTG is part of the MAGA/Q movement and they are racist. Anyone who dares speak out against them is called all sorts of names and told they are not true Republicans. State Republican parties across the country voted to censure their Senators who voted to convict in the second impeachment.

https://www.voanews.com/usa/us-politics ... vict-trump

People believe AOC is communist or socialist or whatever the word of the day is because people are told she is over and over and over.

FGITD

Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:40 pm

bpatus297 wrote:

So basically no one should engage you in conversation since you are not willing to listen anyone else's opinion. Got it.

Well here’s the thing…everyone is welcome to their own opinion. But if your opinion is absolute garbage, then no, people don’t have to listen to it.

So if your idea is deportations based on race/cultural background, then no…it’s not worth listening to.

Just because you can say it out loud doesn’t mean it’s worth hearing