Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

NIKV69
Topic Author

Brian Laundrie is missing

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:05 am

The person of interest in the disappearance of Gabby Petito has gone missing.

https://abc7ny.com/attorney-for-brian-l ... /11028326/

I was watching a live feed as a hostile crowd gathered at Brian Laundrie's house when police entered to talk to the family and when they came out they told local news Brian Laundrie's whereabouts are unknown and they are now looking for evidence.

This is quickly turning into the modern day OJ trial with only difference is they haven't found a body as I feel she is not alive.

Here is the live feed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL-A3uXksqk

This will probably begin to move very fast.

johns624

Re: Brian Laundrie is missing

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:24 am

Mommy and daddy know exactly where their little boy is. Charge them with "accessory after the fact" and watch them blather. Her missing and him having her truck should be enough for some preliminary charges--grand theft auto, for one.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:26 am

johns624 wrote:
Mommy and daddy know exactly where their little boy is. Charge them with "accessory after the fact" and watch them blather. Her missing and him having her truck should be enough for some preliminary charges--grand theft auto, for one.

He may kill himself before we know or he is on I-10 trying to make it to Texas then Mexico.

Aaron747

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:30 am

NIKV69 wrote:
The person of interest in the disappearance of Gabby Petito has gone missing.

https://abc7ny.com/attorney-for-brian-l ... /11028326/

I was watching a live feed as a hostile crowd gathered at Brian Laundrie's house when police entered to talk to the family and when they came out they told local news Brian Laundrie's whereabouts are unknown and they are now looking for evidence.

This is quickly turning into the modern day OJ trial with only difference is they haven't found a body as I feel she is not alive.

Here is the live feed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL-A3uXksqk

This will probably begin to move very fast.

They definitely gave him money to skip town/country. Who comes home from a roadtrip minus partner and immediately retains an attorney?

Have you seen reports from the couple who picked him up as a hitchhiker in WY? Nothing he told them adds up - he was trying to aimlessly give himself an alibi.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-new ... ional-park

In any case Gabby won't be found alive. In the vast majority of these cases, by the time the search gets organized there's nobody alive to be found.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:42 am

Aaron747 wrote:

They definitely gave him money to skip town/country. Who comes home from a roadtrip minus partner and immediately retains an attorney?

Have you seen reports from the couple who picked him up as a hitchhiker in WY? Nothing he told them adds up - he was trying to aimlessly give himself an alibi.

In any case Gabby won't be found alive. In the vast majority of these cases, by the time the search gets organized there's nobody alive to be found.

I think he went home thinking if there is no physical evidence he is in the clear and something spooked him but he is trying to get out of the country for sure, As for this Tik Tok person I am very skeptical, why did she wait so long? Has she spoken to police? If she is lying she should be prosecuted.

Aaron747

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:51 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

I think he went home thinking if there is no physical evidence he is in the clear and something spooked him but he is trying to get out of the country for sure, As for this Tik Tok person I am very skeptical, why did she wait so long? Has she spoken to police? If she is lying she should be prosecuted.

Nothing suspect about the TikTok couple - they did extensive interviews with FBI before putting their videos out. They just hoped anyone else who gave him a ride might come forward.

emperortk

Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:33 am

Aaron747 wrote:
Who comes home from a roadtrip minus partner and immediately retains an attorney?

There are two situations where you should never speak to the police without an attorney: 1) when you're guilty; 2) when you're innocent. To me, retaining an attorney isn't necessarily suspect, but the fact that he didn't report her missing is a pretty strong indicator that the guy is responsible in some way for her disappearance.

Aaron747

Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:37 am

emperortk wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
Who comes home from a roadtrip minus partner and immediately retains an attorney?

There are two situations where you should never speak to the police without an attorney: 1) when you're guilty; 2) when you're innocent. To me, retaining an attorney isn't necessarily suspect, but the fact that he didn't report her missing is a pretty strong indicator that the guy is responsible in some way for her disappearance.

I'm saying if you merely broke up with someone while on vacay with them, there is no need for an attorney. Especially because they will come home.

emperortk

Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:55 am

Aaron747 wrote:
emperortk wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

I'm saying if you merely broke up with someone while on vacay with them, there is no need for an attorney. Especially because they will come home.

I haven't followed closely enough to know when the attorney was retained. If it was before she was reported missing by her family, then I would agree with you 100%; if it was afterward, then it's not really suspect in my opinion.

ltbewr

Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:17 am

I wonder if he accidentally or unintentionally killed her, perhaps during another argument, then dumped the body someplace. That could explain his strange behaviors. Now he could be in hiding, on the run to Mexico or will kill himself. No matter what, this is a very ugly situation and I hope he either speaks or her body gets found soon.

seb146

Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:15 am

I feel terrible for both families. I don't know the back story but it shows how we need to ask what can be done to find other missing persons. I have been following Kyron Horman in Portland since day one. I don't know these people either. I know not every family will get closure. That sucks. If one family does, that is good. Sad, but good.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:15 pm

ltbewr wrote:
I wonder if he accidentally or unintentionally killed her, perhaps during another argument, then dumped the body someplace. That could explain his strange behaviors. Now he could be in hiding, on the run to Mexico or will kill himself. No matter what, this is a very ugly situation and I hope he either speaks or her body gets found soon.

I am leaning toward them having a bad fight and him strangling her. I mean just coming home without her and lawyering up?

Aesma

Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:29 pm

Any reason this story is making the news (I had stumbled on it already) ? Good looking blonde girl involved maybe ?

phatfarmlines

Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:36 pm

Aesma wrote:
Any reason this story is making the news (I had stumbled on it already) ? Good looking blonde girl involved maybe ?

Social media influencers (YouTube I believe) documenting their cross-country road journey.

Tugger

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:08 pm

Aesma wrote:

Kinda weird that is all some people see.

Tugg

Tugger

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:14 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
ltbewr wrote:

I am leaning toward them having a bad fight and him strangling her. I mean just coming home without her and lawyering up?

Right now anyone can make anything up. I hope she's alive but I sadly doubt that from these actions. We'll only know what really happened when Gabrielle is found.

My made up theory is that they were hiking and she skipped and fell down a ravine and died and he freaked or he pushed her /did something (accidentally stepped on her heel? Who knows.) and she did the same and died. And he freaked out not knowing what to do. Knowing /believing he'd be accused and found guilty.

But that's just how i imagine what happened.

Tugg

Airstud

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:59 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
I think he went home thinking if there is no physical evidence he is in the clear

They never found Laci Petersen's body...

nwadeicer

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:08 pm

Airstud wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
I think he went home thinking if there is no physical evidence he is in the clear

Actually they did.

"Discovery of bodies[edit]
On April 13, 2003, a couple walking their dog found the decomposing, but well-preserved body of a late-term male fetus in a marshy area of the San Francisco Bay shore in Richmond's Point Isabel Regional Shoreline park, north of Berkeley.[38][39] Its umbilical cord was still attached,[40] appearing to have been torn, not cut or clamped, as is the normal practice after birth.[15] Although a judge sealed the autopsy results, an anonymous Associated Press source revealed that 1.5 loops of nylon tape were found around the fetus' neck and a significant cut was on the fetus' body.[41][42]

One day later, a passerby found the body of a recently pregnant woman, wearing beige pants and a maternity bra, washed up on the eastern[19][39][43] rocky shoreline of the bay,[39] one mile away from where the baby's body was found.[39][43] The corpse was decomposed to the point of being almost unrecognizable as a human body. The woman had been decapitated and her limbs were missing,[41] including most of her legs.[15] On April 18, 2003, the results of DNA tests verified that they were the bodies of Laci and her unborn son,[39][44] who was to be named Conner.[41][45][46]"

Airstud

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:16 pm

nwadeicer wrote:
Airstud wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Actually they did.

"Discovery of bodies[edit]
On April 13, 2003, a couple walking their dog found the decomposing, but well-preserved body of a late-term male fetus in a marshy area of the San Francisco Bay shore in Richmond's Point Isabel Regional Shoreline park, north of Berkeley.[38][39] Its umbilical cord was still attached,[40] appearing to have been torn, not cut or clamped, as is the normal practice after birth.[15] Although a judge sealed the autopsy results, an anonymous Associated Press source revealed that 1.5 loops of nylon tape were found around the fetus' neck and a significant cut was on the fetus' body.[41][42]

One day later, a passerby found the body of a recently pregnant woman, wearing beige pants and a maternity bra, washed up on the eastern[19][39][43] rocky shoreline of the bay,[39] one mile away from where the baby's body was found.[39][43] The corpse was decomposed to the point of being almost unrecognizable as a human body. The woman had been decapitated and her limbs were missing,[41] including most of her legs.[15] On April 18, 2003, the results of DNA tests verified that they were the bodies of Laci and her unborn son,[39][44] who was to be named Conner.[41][45][46]"

Ugh.

But that was after the husband had already been convicted, eh?

Edit- no, i guess it wasn't. :boxedin:

ER757

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:49 pm

phatfarmlines wrote:
Aesma wrote:

Social media influencers (YouTube I believe) documenting their cross-country road journey.

I've heard that term "influencer" a lot in the past year or so. I am not big into social media so forgive my asking. What exactly is an influencer and how does one become one? Is it self-declared?

NIKV69
Topic Author

Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:12 pm

ER757 wrote:
What exactly is an influencer and how does one become one? Is it self-declared?

It basically means you are unemployed and upload videos that other unemployed people watch.

johns624

Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:36 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
ER757 wrote:
What exactly is an influencer and how does one become one? Is it self-declared?

It basically means you are unemployed and upload videos that other unemployed people watch.

Yeah. Too many of the younger generation think they will make a living making YouTube and Facebook videos. A very few do, but most have to rejoin the real world and get a 9-to-5 job...or live in their parents' basement for the rest of their lives.
There's a few that I watch regularly that do pretty good but also have a real job.
The World According to Briggs (Best/Worst Of lists)
Drachinifel (British naval historian)
Forgotten Weapons (military small arms history)

Aesma

Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:55 pm

These are youtubers not influencers.

Influencers are mostly on social networks, and more specifically Instagram and Tik Tok. They also exist on other platforms or are multiplatforms, but the stereotypical influencer is a bimbo posting selfies of herself in various stages of undress, at various locations. The "influencer" part is that when these people have enough followers, they get paid to promote stuff. Make-up, clothing, services, etc.

Bloggers/youtubers documenting their trips are more likely earning money through publicity (views on their website/videos) and donations from followers. They're not really influencers although they can also promote things.

johns624

Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:02 am

Now his family is saying that he's hiding in a local nature preserve. I bet it's a red herring so that he can get further away and closer to where he's actually going.

Aaron747

Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:11 am

johns624 wrote:
Now his family is saying that he's hiding in a local nature preserve. I bet it's a red herring so that he can get further away and closer to where he's actually going.

If he ends up being charged, aren't his family risking being charged as accessories? This is a ridiculous amount of cover they are providing.

SoCalPilot

Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:38 am

Aaron747 wrote:
johns624 wrote:

If he ends up being charged, aren't his family risking being charged as accessories? This is a ridiculous amount of cover they are providing.

Depends on if they knew he committed a crime or not. Returning home without your fiance, no matter how suspicious it may be, isn't a crime. So if he didn't admit to them that he did something, what would they be accessories to?

GalaxyFlyer

Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:00 am

Aaron747 wrote:
johns624 wrote:

Alex Kelly of Darien, CT and on the lam in Europe.

Aaron747

Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:15 am

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
johns624 wrote:

Alex Kelly of Darien, CT and on the lam in Europe.

Not sure we heard about that one on the west coast, or I don't remember it. Wow, some people really have blinders on to have given him even a buck of business...

Parents like these are obviously part of the problem. Even Chris Watts's dad has said in interviews he doesn't think his son killed his kids and was coerced into confession by his lawyer :sarcastic:

EA CO AS

Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:13 am

johns624 wrote:
Too many of the younger generation think they will make a living making YouTube and Facebook videos.

I'll never forget the first day of 1st grade for my kiddo; on the wall are the occupations the kids in the class said they wanted to be when they grew up. A doctor. A police officer. A marine biologist. (Yeah, that's still a trendy thing for kids to say for some reason)

And not one, not two, but five kids said, "YouTuber." FIVE.

Stunned then, still stunned now, but damn if these YouTubers don't appear to make bank today...

Aaron747

Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:33 am

EA CO AS wrote:
johns624 wrote:
Too many of the younger generation think they will make a living making YouTube and Facebook videos.

I'll never forget the first day of 1st grade for my kiddo; on the wall are the occupations the kids in the class said they wanted to be when they grew up. A doctor. A police officer. A marine biologist. (Yeah, that's still a trendy thing for kids to say for some reason)

Stunned then, still stunned now, but damn if these YouTubers don't appear to make bank today...

Kids say that because they don't know the truth. Something like fewer than 2% of YT channels generate any monthly revenue, and of that, only a fraction enough money to actually live comfortably on in a first world country. The number of creators who have made millions is far fewer than retail investors who have done so.

Aesma

Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:40 am

To me it's similar to wanting to be some kind of artist. Get your kids to get a useful degree first, if possible. I actually have a cousin who is a professional Fortnite player in the US, hired by a team etc. just like a pro athlete. Not sure how long it will last, but at least he has a degree.

phugoid1982

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:06 pm

Social media is so toxic I deleted all of mine years ago. I also really had no use for it. I hope this also forces kids to realize despite all those "happy" instagram/facebook/twiiter photos/posts things aren't always as rosy as they seem. As for for Gabby and Laundrie, I'm pretty convinced he killed her BUT after perusing the bodycam footage and seeing how Gabby seemed so obsessed with making it as an influence, there's a slightly skeptical part of me that wonders if this was all a staged stunt to get "hits" and Gabby is hiding out and will surface at some point a la "Gone Girl" . They're young and naive and wouldn't realize the consequences of their actions.

Aaron747

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:10 pm

phugoid1982 wrote:
Social media is so toxic I deleted all of mine years ago. I also really had no use for it. I hope this also forces kids to realize despite all those "happy" instagram/facebook/twiiter photos/posts things aren't always as rosy as they seem. As for for Gabby and Laundrie, I'm pretty convinced he killed her BUT after perusing the bodycam footage and seeing how Gabby seemed so obsessed with making it as an influence, there's a slightly skeptical part of me that wonders if this was all a staged stunt to get "hits" and Gabby is hiding out and will surface at some point a la "Gone Girl" . They're young and naive and wouldn't realize the consequences of their actions.

I am highly skeptical of that theory as there's no way someone like her could stay off her phone / websites for this long. Not possible.

FGITD

Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:00 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:
johns624 wrote:

Kids say that because they don't know the truth. Something like fewer than 2% of YT channels generate any monthly revenue, and of that, only a fraction enough money to actually live comfortably on in a first world country. The number of creators who have made millions is far fewer than retail investors who have done so.

The same criticism could be leveled at kids who say they want to be pro athletes when they grow up. Every kid who swings a bat dreams of the big leagues. So if you’re a kid who loves playing video games, why wouldn’t you dream of getting rich and famous for streaming yourself playing games?

As you grow up you realize it’s unrealistic, but that’s why it’s a child’s dream. But you might as well tell the 10 year old with a football that he’ll never make it too then.

On the other hand, If you’re 35 and still trying to make it as a YouTuber…then you’re more in line with the “my band is 1 gig away from getting a record deal” and that’s a different story.

Aaron747

Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:04 pm

FGITD wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:

The same criticism could be leveled at kids who say they want to be pro athletes when they grow up. Every kid who swings a bat dreams of the big leagues. So if you’re a kid who loves playing video games, why wouldn’t you dream of getting rich and famous for streaming yourself playing games?

As you grow up you realize it’s unrealistic, but that’s why it’s a child’s dream. But you might as well tell the 10 year old with a football that he’ll never make it too then.

On the other hand, If you’re 35 and still trying to make it as a YouTuber…then you’re more in line with the “my band is 1 gig away from getting a record deal” and that’s a different story.

I never said kids should be told their dreams are pointless.

FGITD

Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:09 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
FGITD wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Didn’t intend to make it seem like you had, many more along the hypothetical line.

Back on topic- I don’t like to throw out accusations, but innocent people just don’t act this way. It’s one thing to be disillusioned or not particularly helpful, but he’s just acting completely against the investigation.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:11 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
johns624 wrote:

Sure if the DA can prove they had knowledge of his whereabouts. He has to be out of the country at this point or being harbored by a friend of other family.

GalaxyFlyer

Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:30 pm

WaPo is reporting a body matching her description has been found.

Aaron747

Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:17 am

GalaxyFlyer wrote:

Now the question is will Brian be snuffed out somewhere or has he decided to pack it in?

ltbewr

Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:21 am

I hope that the body found is very carefully examined by the best coroner in WY to determine if it is her, the cause of death and if ID'd as her, if her death was due to actions by her 'boyfriend' or had other reasons. If he is responsible for her death, I suspect he may take his own life.

DarkSnowyNight

Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:22 am

FGITD wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

I was thinking something similar. There are a lot of career paths that have very small success rates. But interestingly enough, that is not always about competition so much as it is the willingness to stick it out. Putting real time, effort and money into a thing can greatly increase odds.

For that reason, while I do not see Youtubers as lazy fools, I do get that the successful ones are probably trust-funders or housewives/husbands with time and money on their side.

What I do is nothing like that. But I would not have been able to make the transition from aviation to where I am without enough in the bank to buy a nice house in Tulsa. Or, you know, three months rent where I actually live, ;). And that still took two years.

FGITD wrote:

True, but that also depends on what you are looking for. That is a general thing in entertainment/creative. Everyone wants to be something huge, and it is easy to forget that there is a lot to be made in places we did not anticipate. To parallel, people get into that wanting to be George Clooney, give up when that totally does not happen after six months, and forget altogether that a guy like Dean Winters —whom you would probably have to look up— is worth enough to buy a 737BBJ.

Those sort of people are more in need of adjusting their search/effort patterns than anything else.

Aaron747 wrote:

A small part of my dream has always been to tell other people that. That same part of me cannot believe I now get paid to do just that twice a week now.

FGITD wrote:

Back on topic- I don’t like to throw out accusations, but innocent people just don’t act this way. It’s one thing to be disillusioned or not particularly helpful, but he’s just acting completely against the investigation.

I do not know about all that. But I do think it is pretty Nancy Grace to go around imagining we know how people should act in a given situation. There are plenty of instances I can think of where I am certain my global behaviors would have pointed to guilt where none existed. And vice versa, if I am being honest. This is a big part of the reason I do not like to should all over people.

Make no mistake, the authorities need to be looking into this guy, but the auto assumption of guilt seems a little theatrical to me.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:11 am

GalaxyFlyer wrote:

I was at JFK shooting UN stuff when it broke. Needless to say we all knew it was her. I just hope there is something tying him to this but first lets wait for cause of death.

ltbewr

Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:07 am

While there has been massive attention to searching for and likely finding the body of Gabby Petitio in Wyoming as well as one underway in a swampy nature preserve-park for the boyfriend in Florida, some Native American groups in WY have brought up allegation of over 700 children and young adults, mostly girls who have gone missing and lower rates or finding them over the last 10 years. Once again, a White European descendant woman gets more attention from people and the media than Indigenous and other than White European persons. This likely compounded by the lack of healthcare, few police, poverty and isolation of Native Americans on Reservations. Some action has been taken by WY state government leaders to try to deal with it but with limited results. https://www.yahoo.com/news/710-indigeno ... 50990.html

Aaron747

Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:25 am

ltbewr wrote:
While there has been massive attention to searching for and likely finding the body of Gabby Petitio in Wyoming as well as one underway in a swampy nature preserve-park for the boyfriend in Florida, some Native American groups in WY have brought up allegation of over 700 children and young adults, mostly girls who have gone missing and lower rates or finding them over the last 10 years. Once again, a White European descendant woman gets more attention from people and the media than Indigenous and other than White European persons. This likely compounded by the lack of healthcare, few police, poverty and isolation of Native Americans on Reservations. Some action has been taken by WY state government leaders to try to deal with it but with limited results. https://www.yahoo.com/news/710-indigeno ... 50990.html

There are large numbers of indigenous women missing in several states, not only WY. Media only focuses on cases that will stay popular for days at a time because that's where the $$$ is. Not the best reflection on our culture. Missing women are a tremendous hardship for loved ones regardless of how pretty/popular the young lady was.

EA CO AS

Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:14 am

ltbewr wrote:
Once again, a White European descendant woman gets more attention from people and the media than Indigenous and other than White European persons.

My eyes just rolled so hard my wife and kids are looking for them on the floor. I hope the dogs didn't get them...

Aaron747

Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:23 am

EA CO AS wrote:
ltbewr wrote:
Once again, a White European descendant woman gets more attention from people and the media than Indigenous and other than White European persons.

My eyes just rolled so hard my wife and kids are looking for them on the floor. I hope the dogs didn't get them...

Very hard-hearted. How can you readily dismiss the pain of so many right here in our country?

johns624

Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:43 pm

There are also many white women who are reported missing who never make the news, either. That article also doesn't differentiate between missing because they ran away,etc., and missing and presumed murdered, like this case.

Aaron747

Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:58 pm

johns624 wrote:
There are also many white women who are reported missing who never make the news, either. That article also doesn't differentiate between missing because they ran away,etc., and missing and presumed murdered, like this case.

Exactly. As I said, it's very unfortunate that the media will only focus on photogenic cases. Victims who don't fit that category deserve for their stories to be heard/investigated just as much.

bpatus297

Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:02 pm

DarkSnowyNight wrote:
FGITD wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

I was thinking something similar. There are a lot of career paths that have very small success rates. But interestingly enough, that is not always about competition so much as it is the willingness to stick it out. Putting real time, effort and money into a thing can greatly increase odds.

For that reason, while I do not see Youtubers as lazy fools, I do get that the successful ones are probably trust-funders or housewives/husbands with time and money on their side.

What I do is nothing like that. But I would not have been able to make the transition from aviation to where I am without enough in the bank to buy a nice house in Tulsa. Or, you know, three months rent where I actually live, ;). And that still took two years.

FGITD wrote:

True, but that also depends on what you are looking for. That is a general thing in entertainment/creative. Everyone wants to be something huge, and it is easy to forget that there is a lot to be made in places we did not anticipate. To parallel, people get into that wanting to be George Clooney, give up when that totally does not happen after six months, and forget altogether that a guy like Dean Winters —whom you would probably have to look up— is worth enough to buy a 737BBJ.

Those sort of people are more in need of adjusting their search/effort patterns than anything else.

Aaron747 wrote:

A small part of my dream has always been to tell other people that. That same part of me cannot believe I now get paid to do just that twice a week now.

FGITD wrote:

I do not know about all that. But I do think it is pretty Nancy Grace to go around imagining we know how people should act in a given situation. There are plenty of instances I can think of where I am certain my global behaviors would have pointed to guilt where none existed. And vice versa, if I am being honest. This is a big part of the reason I do not like to should all over people.

Make no mistake, the authorities need to be looking into this guy, but the auto assumption of guilt seems a little theatrical to me.

Guilty until proven innocent. I agree he is acting strange and it appears that he is hiding something. To play devils advocate, what if he witnessed her fall, hit her head and die. He may have had a mental breakdown due to seeing the love of his life die in front of him. I'm not saying that this happened, but it's not out of the realm of possibilities. Again, I don't necessarily think this happened, but I will wait for more detail/evidence to be released.

bpatus297

Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:04 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
GalaxyFlyer wrote:

I was at JFK shooting UN stuff when it broke. Needless to say we all knew it was her. I just hope there is something tying him to this but first lets wait for cause of death.

Why should you hope there is something tying him to this? Shouldn't you hope that the truth can be found? If he is caused it, I hope justice is served, but I hope the truth can be found.