Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

meecrob

Re: New Fox Tucker Carlson Promo Alleges 1/6 'False Flag' - Conservatives Criticize It

Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:16 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
johns624 wrote:
While I agree that the Jan 6 incident was much worse than anything BLM/Antifa did, much of those disturbances had nothing to do with what they were supposed to be. Much was just troublemakers causing trouble. Looting and burning and taking over areas of a city are not demonstrations.

Oh yea I am sure BLM members chanting to fry police in bacon has nothing to do with looting and burning? :sarcasm: I find it hilarious how when a white supremacist commits violence the whole GOP is painted with that brush yet once a BLM protester commits violence they get a pass.

I know you are more reasonable than the average "right-winger", so take this with respect; It was white teenagers getting busted for doing illegal things like smoking weed that popularized calling police pigs. Why? Cuz we don't get a nightstick in our asses if we call them pigs! So to contrast, these people have grown the balls to say "I don't care the repercussions, I am so fed up with being treated like a second class citizen that I am willing to break the law to stand up for my rights!" And white people are like "yo, he dun broke the law, stop him" and anyone with a brain on their neck is going "yo, they dun broke the law...they don't care anymore, you really wanna shoot the lot of them, or just stop being total dicks to them?"

johns624

Re: New Fox Tucker Carlson Promo Alleges 1/6 'False Flag' - Conservatives Criticize It

Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:44 pm

petertenthije wrote:
johns624 wrote:
While I agree that the Jan 6 incident was much worse than anything BLM/Antifa did, much of those disturbances had nothing to do with what they were supposed to be. Much was just troublemakers causing trouble. Looting and burning and taking over areas of a city are not demonstrations.

So you are willing to downplay the january 6th incident, because the problems were caused by merely a few troublemakers?

Beggars the question, why not give the same leeway to the BLM/Antifa demonstrations? Or do you believe that millions of people went to the street with the intent to loot and burn down buildings?
No, you misunderstand. I think the Jan 6 crowd deserves everything they get. My point was that police should've used more force when the Antifa/BLM crowd went from protesting to destruction and violence. Here in Detroit, as soon as the sun went down and the troublemaking started, the police went in and shut them down.

johns624

Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:47 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
johns624 wrote:

Oh yea I am sure BLM members chanting to fry police in bacon has nothing to do with looting and burning? :sarcasm: I find it hilarious how when a white supremacist commits violence the whole GOP is painted with that brush yet once a BLM protester commits violence they get a pass.
Your reading comprehension is below normal today. Reread what I said. My point was that the Antifa/BLM protests should've been handled more forcefully but even then, they weren't trying to overthrow the Federal government.

seb146

Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:18 pm

johns624 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
johns624 wrote:

Your reading comprehension is below normal today. Reread what I said. My point was that the Antifa/BLM protests should've been handled more forcefully but even then, they weren't trying to overthrow the Federal government.

BLM protesters were pepper sprayed, beaten, and arrested on the spot. 1/6 domestic terrorists were not. They erected a gallows and were hunting down both Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi to execute them and ended up murdering a cop and seriously injuring several more all because the election didn't go the way they wanted. But do go on about how BLM is so much worse.

victrola

Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:10 pm

I think a major difference between the rioters was that while the BLM people were protesting events that actually happened, like the murder of George Floyd, or Brianna Taylor. The MAGA people were protesting something that never happened, the alleged rigging of the 2020 Presidential election.

NIKV69

Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:25 pm

seb146 wrote:

BLM protesters were pepper sprayed, beaten, and arrested on the spot. 1/6 domestic terrorists were not. .

If you have read any of my posts I was critical of this. I feel many more should have been shot like Ashli Babbitt was. When it comes to government buildings and elected officials you can't tolerate that. If you are trying to gain violent entry into a place where President. VP, Sens and Reps are you should get one warning and if you don't halt then you should be taken out by any means necessary.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:31 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

BLM protesters were pepper sprayed, beaten, and arrested on the spot. 1/6 domestic terrorists were not. .

If you have read any of my posts I was critical of this. I feel many more should have been shot like Ashli Babbitt was. When it comes to government buildings and elected officials you can't tolerate that. If you are trying to gain violent entry into a place where President. VP, Sens and Reps are you should get one warning and if you don't halt then you should be taken out by any means necessary.

I wonder what Tucker’s lead line would be if USCP had not used so much restraint that day? ‘Federal thugs kill many to keep people out of the people’s house. They don’t want you to see what evil they are doing inside’

N1120A

Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:50 am

Wait - what die attempting to overthrow a legitimately elected government have to do with caring whether Black Lives Matter or not? Oh right, it doesn't, and people who do so clearly have a certain agenda

Aaron747
Topic Author

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:17 am

N1120A wrote:
Wait - what die attempting to overthrow a legitimately elected government have to do with caring whether Black Lives Matter or not? Oh right, it doesn't, and people who do so clearly have a certain agenda

Yeah seriously, it's plain as day. Frank Drebin: disperse! Nothing to see here!

seb146

Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:36 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

And the 1/6 domestic terrorists are being called "political prisoners" by some right wing talking heads and being hailed as heros by others. Meanwhile, BLM protesters are called all sorts of nasty names I can not repeat on a family forum. And BLM protesters have not killed people nor tried to overthrow the government nor have they demanded execution of elected officials. One of these things is not like the other.

Everyone agrees the vandalism is bad and wrong. Only one political party is actually supporting domestic terrorism by not telling people like MTG and Lars Larson and Matt Gaetz to be quiet and change their tune.

LMP737

Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:20 pm

NIKV69 wrote:

Not at all. Does Tucker get out there in the weeds? Of course he does but to pretend he is the only one is absurd and totally ridiculous. There are smear merchants on CNN and MSNBC but we have to take their words as gospel? Come on man. Really? The media is in the business of dividing the country and that is fine until you have to actually govern and we see how that is not happening and how nothing can get passed until the moderates step in and actually lead instead of running to the first microphone they find and call people names.

I'm sorry, I'm missing the part where CNN and MSNBC are making shows accusing the government of mounting false flag operations on 1/6/2020.

casinterest

Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:22 pm

LMP737 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Not at all. Does Tucker get out there in the weeds? Of course he does but to pretend he is the only one is absurd and totally ridiculous. There are smear merchants on CNN and MSNBC but we have to take their words as gospel? Come on man. Really? The media is in the business of dividing the country and that is fine until you have to actually govern and we see how that is not happening and how nothing can get passed until the moderates step in and actually lead instead of running to the first microphone they find and call people names.

I'm sorry, I'm missing the part where CNN and MSNBC are making shows accusing the government of mounting false flag operations on 1/6/2020.

It's ok, Fox news is trying to increase it's money flows to pay for the extravagantly expensive lawsuits it is about to lose.

seb146

Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:32 pm

Two CONSERVATIVE contributors to Fox have resigned over Carlson's piece

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5825 ... ocumentary

petertenthije

Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:52 pm

seb146 wrote:

Why stress "conservative"? All contributors to FOX are conservatives, even if not all of them are batshit crazy like Tucker.
Not all of them make a point out of it (e.g. Chris Wallace), but they still lean right.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:00 pm

petertenthije wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Why stress "conservative"? All contributors to FOX are conservatives, even if not all of them are batshit crazy like Tucker.
Not all of them make a point out of it (e.g. Chris Wallace), but they still lean right.

Contributors are hired commentators who provide outside expert opinion. Wallace is an anchor from news division with his own show.

seb146

Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:29 pm

petertenthije wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Because any rightie will read that and whine they are closet liberals or not true conservatives or fake or something. Every time. It MUST be emphasized they are conservative contributors. Even though the right wing echo chamber will say otherwise.

casinterest

Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:55 pm

I think it is becoming clearer to all that Fox News and it's executives have no real interest in the truth anymore.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5828 ... ocumentary

Goldberg and Hayes regularly appeared on "Special Report," the evening news program Baier anchors. During an interview with The New York Times, Carlson called the departures of the two contributors "great news."

Baier told Kilmeade it was "sad" to see Goldberg and Hayes go.

"I think it was a tough choice, but they made their decision on principle," he said. "It's sad for 'Special Report,' I think for the network, but they made their choice on principle, so I'll let their statement stand."

The fake hours of primetime get more of the uneducated folks viewing the lies and fraud.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/week-of ... os/492479/