Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Aaron747
Topic Author

Mass Mental Illness Pt. III - Dallas Event For ‘Appearance’ of JFK Jr.

Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:30 pm

And in more real life weirdness, hundreds of Q supporters have gathered in Dallas today in the belief JFK Jr. isn’t really dead and will announce some kind of alliance with Trump...if I have this right? Mind-boggling.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2021/11 ... utType=amp

Up close with the crowd from WBAP:

https://twitter.com/claytonneville/stat ... 15113?s=21

Apparently other dead celebrities were in the mix according to NBC:

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/sta ... 84076?s=21

I just have to ask: what will it take for this country to realize mental illness is off the charts? These bizarre beliefs are infecting entire families in some cases.

stl07

Re: Mass Mental Illness Pt. III - Dallas Event For ‘Appearance’ of JFK Jr.

Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:23 pm

This is even more bizarre than something the onion would come up with

jetwet1

Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:57 pm

The scary thing to me is, I know some intelligent, levelheaded people that are buying into this, it really does make me wonder where we as a country are heading.

SANAV8R

Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:20 am

I hope that John John used his time away from the spotlight wisely. Like getting IFR certified.

This is as delusional as that Real Housewife who got drunk and said she partied with him all the time to his cousin's wife.

sccutler

Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:27 am

So very strange - but not really surprising; all points on the spectrum of idiocy. The only tragedy is paying them any attention.

I mean, there are people who believe that government can spend three to five trillion dollars without harmful consequence.

Newark727

Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:42 am

sccutler wrote:
So very strange - but not really surprising; all points on the spectrum of idiocy. The only tragedy is paying them any attention.

I mean, there are people who believe that government can spend three to five trillion dollars without harmful consequence.

We could have spent a lot less, to get the same results, a lot sooner. But we didn't, because we listened to supposed "fiscal conservatives" then.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:53 am

sccutler wrote:

If even 10% of the population follows that nonsense, it's 30+ million people. Nothing to sneeze at.

As to the second comment, there are people who thought we can kick the can down the road for two or three decades and not have to cough up later. Equally nuts.

zkojq

Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:29 pm

With such events I'm always curious as to how many people there actually believe the nonsense vs how many came to laugh at the idiots....the video suggests that most people there do indeed appear to be Qanon supporters/believers/sympathizers.

Whoever it is that's Q must be having the time of their lives thinking up more weird and wild hijinks for their sheep to get up to. Remember how back at the start of the year we didn't think it could get crazier than Qanoners wanting to hang Donald Trump's vice president?

Obviously the whole situation is more serious though. Nothing wrong with people gathering peacefully in public to await some premonition, but it is really sad how vulnerable people are exploited by the nonsense. And it often does have real world consequences. Then there was the Qanoner murdering his kids a few months ago because of 'serpent dna'.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/unit ... nt-dna-fbi

Aaron747
Topic Author

Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:34 pm

zkojq wrote:
With such events I'm always curious as to how many people there actually believe the nonsense vs how many came to laugh at the idiots....the video suggests that most people there do indeed appear to be Qanon supporters/believers/sympathizers.

Whoever it is that's Q must be having the time of their lives thinking up more weird and wild hijinks for their sheep to get up to. Remember how back at the start of the year we didn't think it could get crazier than Qanoners wanting to hang Donald Trump's vice president?

Obviously the whole situation is more serious though. Nothing wrong with people gathering peacefully in public to await some premonition, but it is really sad how vulnerable people are exploited by the nonsense. And it often does have real world consequences. Then there was the Qanoner murdering his kids a few months ago because of 'serpent dna'.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/unit ... nt-dna-fbi

WOW I had not heard about that one. Serpent DNA? :rotfl: Tragic story, but those kids would have been screwed had they lived.

skyservice_330

Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:48 pm

C'mon Aaron...just like Jan 6 was a 'protest that got out of hand' (I believe that is the most recent line being peddled, correct?) this was just a group of... civic minded history enthusiasts gathering to discuss the upcoming election cycle.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

zkojq

Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:27 am

skyservice_330 wrote:
C'mon Aaron...just like Jan 6 was a 'protest that got out of hand' (I believe that is the most recent line being peddled, correct?) this was just a group of... civic minded history enthusiasts gathering to discuss the upcoming election cycle.

You mean an Antifa false-flag operation designed to make Qanon followers look bad?

johns624

Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:47 am

When is someone going to figure out who Q is?

Newark727

Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:48 am

johns624 wrote:

Supposedly there have already been several of them.

LCDFlight

Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:38 pm

zkojq wrote:
skyservice_330 wrote:

You mean an Antifa false-flag operation designed to make Qanon followers look bad?

If I had a sinister conspiracy going on involving diverting trillions of dollars (millions of people’s lives), Qanon would be ideal as a distraction to divert people’s attention and attract criticism and mockery. Mischief is ALWAYS happening if humans are involved.

Qanon serves a purpose to normalize the crazy ideas other people are spreading. It is highly useful to Russian and Chinese overseas operations, not to mention a variety of domestic players in the US.

bpatus297

Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:46 pm

Is JFK hanging out with Elvis?

Aaron747
Topic Author

Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:49 pm

LCDFlight wrote:
It is highly useful to Russian and Chinese overseas operations

This is a major possibility. But even if it were a domestic actor it would be difficult to shut down due to freedom of speech limitations.

rubberdogdo

Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:10 pm

Stupidity like this threatens US national security at so many levels. The Russian , North Korean , Chinese , and Taliban secret playbooks don’t need to be very thick or elaborate , just pit one ( uneducated ) part of society against the more educated of society. Q anon is a concrete evidence how frail US domestic political life has become.

Religion and stupidity share common cause with Q anon and deserve to be outed , shamed and permanently removed from our discussions.

JFK Jr. would be so shocked and upset with the state of America today.

zkojq

Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:05 am

LCDFlight wrote:
ZK-OJQ wrote:

If I had a sinister conspiracy going on involving diverting trillions of dollars (millions of people’s lives), Qanon would be ideal as a distraction to divert people’s attention and attract criticism and mockery. Mischief is ALWAYS happening if humans are involved.

Qanon serves a purpose to normalize the crazy ideas other people are spreading.

And to that end it's very successful. I don't think there's any bottom to this barrel.

scbriml

Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:14 am

In other news.... Elvis was seen in a shopping mall in Memphis and bigfoot in the Appalachian foothills. Film at 11.

11C

Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:16 pm

I personally think it’s two guys in a Russian troll factory placing bets. Somebody probably won a bottle of vodka over the Dealy Plaza event.

casinterest

Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:34 pm

For a full rundown of the Mental Illness required. Please read this article.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... tzman.html

And things didn't end there. After JFK Jr. didn't show up at the AT&T plaza, Protzman told the group that he was going to appear at a Rolling Stones concert instead.

And although she was not a fan of the rock-and-roll group, McNamara decided to spend hundreds of dollars on some concert tickets.

'I was never a fan of the Rolling Stones, I had no intention of going there. But then last minute, everyone's saying you got to be there, you got to be there,' she explained.

'And so I spent $300 on tickets and it was raw and rainy and cold and miserable.'

McNamara said in total, the trip cost her thousands of dollars - including flights, accommodations, food, etc. - and that she ultimately 'ran out of money' and had to head home.

This is beyond cuckoo for coco puffs.

11C

Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:31 pm

johns624 wrote:

When are people going to quit giving a flock?