Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

skyservice_330

Re: Colleyville, TX Synagogue Hostage situation

Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:00 pm

You are asking for proof that looney, fringe, discriminatory people... espouse looney, fringe, discriminatory beliefs in different corners of the net?

Most were on Twitter and message boards but yes, post work I can look back and pull some examples if need be. There are looney, fringe people on both sides of the spectrum.. I'm surprised this needs to be proven or is coming as a surprise.

I didn't state conservatives, I didn't state Republicans. It was a specific reference to the far right online echo chamber.

NIKV69

Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:02 pm

skyservice_330 wrote:
You are asking for proof that looney, fringe, discriminatory people... espouse looney, fringe, discriminatory beliefs in different corners of the net?

No I am asking for proof on the statement you made.

mostly among far-right commentators, influencers etc. Some are eager to talk about this event as a means to push negative messages around Muslims being terrorists

You seem to be inferring that certain media pundits and I would imagine you mean Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham etc have made statements that is negative to all Muslims and as to them being terrorists. It should not be hard to find, but it's hard to find because it doesn't exist because these comments are never made. This is a reflex the left uses whenever a terrorist attack or hostage situation happens and it's a Muslim because they want a different narrative. It's akin to calling anyone a racist when they dare ask you immigrate to this country legally. It's lame.

skyservice_330

Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:19 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
skyservice_330 wrote:

No I am asking for proof on the statement you made.

mostly among far-right commentators, influencers etc. Some are eager to talk about this event as a means to push negative messages around Muslims being terrorists

You seem to be inferring that certain media pundits and I would imagine you mean Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham etc have made statements that is negative to all Muslims and as to them being terrorists. It should not be hard to find, but it's hard to find because it doesn't exist because these comments are never made. This is a reflex the left uses whenever a terrorist attack or hostage situation happens and it's a Muslim because they want a different narrative. It's akin to calling anyone a racist when they dare ask you immigrate to this country legally. It's lame.

You imagine wrong - I was not referring to MSM right wing pundits like those you list.

Was referring to further on the right, the real gross type - along the lines of Loomer, McInnes, Geller and Spencer - and what is playing out in different corners of the net such as Telegram