Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
User avatar
PixelPilot
Posts: 967
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:19 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:07 pm

seb146 wrote:
PixelPilot wrote:
seb146 wrote:

c'mon, man...

If a right wing led FBI can't find something, maybe.... I dunno... it doesn't exist? Besides, who cares if Hunter had a job in Ukraine? Why is that damning for President Biden? Let's not forget that Ivanka got Chinese patents because she actually travelled with daddy to China.

Hunter Biden has his life. President Biden has his life. The only way they seem to be related to those outside the right wing echo chamber is their name. But, because there must be fuel for the base, the echo chamber has to make stuff up.

Go back and look at all the praise and love being heaped on the Russian dictator by dear leader 2016-2020. And his party praised him for it! Can't ignore facts.


Same story with left wing FBI. I'm pretty sure those are for most part the same people. I mean at least i hope so!
Hunter Biden is the son of a very powerful man that was in the spotlight for a very long time.
There's no questions they were approached all the time with favors, question is which of them they agreed to (if any :roll: )
I wanna know this, same way as I wanna know what mini Trumps did.
It's pretty important if you ask me.


I am pretty sure, from all the evidence from all sides, that Hunter Biden got a job on his own while the former MAGA kids pulled the "my dad owns a dealership" to get what they wanted. I stand by this because I have examined both sides and have kept an open mind about all sources.


If your last name is Bush, Obama, Biden, Trump and you are closely related to this people, then you're not getting a "job" like anybody else would.
Same with any movie star or Elon Musk.
That job comes with attachments that might not even be known to you especially if you are "working" for a foreign company that needs/has any influence in global market.

That's from his Wiki and be open about this... So right after law school he gets hired by a major contributor to his dad campaigns and two year laters is Executive VP? VP After 2 YEARS fresh from school? lol please.

"...After graduating from law school in 1996, Biden accepted a position at the bank holding company MBNA, a major contributor to his father's political campaigns.[6] By 1998, Biden had risen to the rank of executive vice president.[6][14]..."

Everybody and their grandma knows they use their last name to get into places like this but the only question remains how far and deep those connections go especially with a foreign company.
You can't just scream foul at one side of the isle. If you are going after people and holding them to a standard make sure everybody gets same treatment.
 
Virtual737
Posts: 1471
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:16 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:40 pm

Bricktop wrote:

If one wants to throw out cute little retorts, it pays to have reality to support them.


I'll have a pint of what you're drinking. We're discussing Trump and he was kicked out the WH. Still screaming about it to this day. Spin it however you like.

You rarely quote Wikipedia.... except when it has content you like then?

While we're at it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_Senate_elections

Has this little gem:

The Democrats' concurrent victory in the presidential election and their earlier victory in the United States House of Representatives gave the party unified control of government for the first time since 2008, and made Donald Trump the first President since Herbert Hoover, who served from 1929 to 1933, to lose re-election and cost his party both chambers of Congress in a single term.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 15711
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:58 pm

Bricktop wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
But keep focusing on Trump. It worked SO well for VA Governor Terry McAuliffe.



So you support Trump reaching out to an Aggressive Nationalist that is committing Genocide in the Ukraine?

It's not us. The GOP is still latched at the nipple to him.

Of course not. Why does everything have to be reductio ad absurdum?
And the hysterical (in both popular senses of the word) focus on Trump is not a winning strategy. Keep it up!


You started with an absurd statement.
So why do you think it is beneficial for Trump to reach out to an international murderer, and why did you think Youngkin was so great in VA for winning based on racist lies?
 
Bricktop
Posts: 1705
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:23 pm

casinterest wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
casinterest wrote:


So you support Trump reaching out to an Aggressive Nationalist that is committing Genocide in the Ukraine?

It's not us. The GOP is still latched at the nipple to him.

Of course not. Why does everything have to be reductio ad absurdum?
And the hysterical (in both popular senses of the word) focus on Trump is not a winning strategy. Keep it up!


You started with an absurd statement.
So why do you think it is beneficial for Trump to reach out to an international murderer, and why did you think Youngkin was so great in VA for winning based on racist lies?

If you read my reply re Trump I said "Of course not." So why do you think it is beneficial for Biden to reach out to the same international murderer to negotiate for us with Iran?

It's absurd to say that McAuliffe trying to paint Youngkin as Trump's twin was a failed strategy? It's absurd to say otherwise.
What is absurd is to say Youngkin won based on "racist lies". Yeah, with a black Lieutenant Governor and a hispanic AG on the ticket. Oh I forgot, the Black Face of White Supremacy. :.sarcastic:
VA was a blue state but McAuliffe totally screwed the pooch on education. Educate yourself on the subject.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 18159
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:29 pm

Bricktop wrote:
So why do you think it is beneficial for Biden to reach out to the same international murderer to negotiate for us with Iran?


It takes only a modicum of geopolitical knowledge to answer that. Russia was a critical negotiator in JCPOA as a longtime benefactor of Iran. The P5+1 would never have come to fruition without their cooperation and influence.
 
Bricktop
Posts: 1705
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:31 pm

Virtual737 wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

If one wants to throw out cute little retorts, it pays to have reality to support them.


I'll have a pint of what you're drinking. We're discussing Trump and he was kicked out the WH. Still screaming about it to this day. Spin it however you like.

You rarely quote Wikipedia.... except when it has content you like then?

While we're at it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_Senate_elections

Has this little gem:

The Democrats' concurrent victory in the presidential election and their earlier victory in the United States House of Representatives gave the party unified control of government for the first time since 2008, and made Donald Trump the first President since Herbert Hoover, who served from 1929 to 1933, to lose re-election and cost his party both chambers of Congress in a single term.


Conveniently not included from the same entry is this portion.

In this election, the Democratic Party made a net gain of three Senate seats and the vice presidency, giving them a majority for the first time since 2014, albeit by a narrow 50-50 margin.[a][13] Democrats unseated four Republicans – in Arizona, in Colorado, and in two elections in Georgia – while Republicans flipped a seat in Alabama. However, Democrats under-performed expectations overall; despite record-breaking turnout and fund-raising efforts, they failed to flip several seats that were considered competitive, and lost many races by much larger margins than expected.[6][14] Except in Maine, the winning party in every Senate election was the winning party in the state's presidential election.[15]

Biden ran against Trump himself and was successful. Running against Trump instead of the person on the ballot is a strategy for failure. Clearly. So please keep doing it!
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 15711
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:33 pm

Bricktop wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Of course not. Why does everything have to be reductio ad absurdum?
And the hysterical (in both popular senses of the word) focus on Trump is not a winning strategy. Keep it up!


You started with an absurd statement.
So why do you think it is beneficial for Trump to reach out to an international murderer, and why did you think Youngkin was so great in VA for winning based on racist lies?

If you read my reply re Trump I said "Of course not." So why do you think it is beneficial for Biden to reach out to the same international murderer to negotiate for us with Iran?

It's absurd to say that McAuliffe trying to paint Youngkin as Trump's twin was a failed strategy? It's absurd to say otherwise.
What is absurd is to say Youngkin won based on "racist lies". Yeah, with a black Lieutenant Governor and a hispanic AG on the ticket. Oh I forgot, the Black Face of White Supremacy. :.sarcastic:
VA was a blue state but McAuliffe totally screwed the pooch on education. Educate yourself on the subject.



The Education win by Youngkin was based on Racist lies. No other way around it. Anti-CRT for something not taught in school is a flat out racist lie. Parental Rights? BS Teachers have to deal with overbearing helicopter parents, and parents who cannot even get their kids breakfast in the morning. Without the teachers, many kids would not be taken care of, or they wouldn't know how to operate on their own.



Why are you bringing up Iran? Do you want Religious wingnuts with nukes that will start WW3?

Why Does Trump get a pass for attacking other people's children with no evidence? Why is he asking a Criminal for evidence?
 
User avatar
PixelPilot
Posts: 967
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:19 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:33 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
So why do you think it is beneficial for Biden to reach out to the same international murderer to negotiate for us with Iran?


It takes only a modicum of geopolitical knowledge to answer that. Russia was a critical negotiator in JCPOA as a longtime benefactor of Iran. The P5+1 would never have come to fruition without their cooperation and influence.


I think it is fair to say that whatever the reason, unlocking funds of so many terror linked organizations and people is nuts.
Middle east will not be happy with Biden if they go for it.
 
Virtual737
Posts: 1471
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:16 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:33 pm

Bricktop wrote:
Virtual737 wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

If one wants to throw out cute little retorts, it pays to have reality to support them.


I'll have a pint of what you're drinking. We're discussing Trump and he was kicked out the WH. Still screaming about it to this day. Spin it however you like.

You rarely quote Wikipedia.... except when it has content you like then?

While we're at it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_Senate_elections

Has this little gem:

The Democrats' concurrent victory in the presidential election and their earlier victory in the United States House of Representatives gave the party unified control of government for the first time since 2008, and made Donald Trump the first President since Herbert Hoover, who served from 1929 to 1933, to lose re-election and cost his party both chambers of Congress in a single term.


Conveniently not included from the same entry is this portion.

In this election, the Democratic Party made a net gain of three Senate seats and the vice presidency, giving them a majority for the first time since 2014, albeit by a narrow 50-50 margin.[a][13] Democrats unseated four Republicans – in Arizona, in Colorado, and in two elections in Georgia – while Republicans flipped a seat in Alabama. However, Democrats under-performed expectations overall; despite record-breaking turnout and fund-raising efforts, they failed to flip several seats that were considered competitive, and lost many races by much larger margins than expected.[6][14] Except in Maine, the winning party in every Senate election was the winning party in the state's presidential election.[15]

Biden ran against Trump himself and was successful. Running against Trump instead of the person on the ballot is a strategy for failure. Clearly. So please keep doing it!


...and you still seem to be spinning Nov 2020 as a victory for GOP.

Is that you Rudi?
 
Bricktop
Posts: 1705
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:38 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
So why do you think it is beneficial for Biden to reach out to the same international murderer to negotiate for us with Iran?


It takes only a modicum of geopolitical knowledge to answer that. Russia was a critical negotiator in JCPOA as a longtime benefactor of Iran. The P5+1 would never have come to fruition without their cooperation and influence.

It doesn't even take a modicum of geopolitical knowledge to understand that our relations with that war criminal are different today than back in the Obama days, and perhaps we have different interests now. You can see that right? Nah, I am sure he has our best interests at heart.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 18159
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:44 pm

PixelPilot wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
So why do you think it is beneficial for Biden to reach out to the same international murderer to negotiate for us with Iran?


It takes only a modicum of geopolitical knowledge to answer that. Russia was a critical negotiator in JCPOA as a longtime benefactor of Iran. The P5+1 would never have come to fruition without their cooperation and influence.


I think it is fair to say that whatever the reason, unlocking funds of so many terror linked organizations and people is nuts.
Middle east will not be happy with Biden if they go for it.


The entire program was to essentially coddle KSA and ensure they didn't see a need for their own proliferation. I'm not particularly interested in terror states whining about other states' seized funds.
 
Bricktop
Posts: 1705
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:44 pm

casinterest wrote:
Why are you bringing up Iran? Do you want Religious wingnuts with nukes that will start WW3?

Er, no. That's why am critical of the Biden Administration being so hellbent on doing a deal that they engage a war criminal to facilitate it.

casinterest wrote:
Why Does Trump get a pass for attacking other people's children with no evidence? Why is he asking a Criminal for evidence?

For what is now the THIRD TIME, I am saying NO TRUMP SHOULD NOT HAVE SUGGESTED THAT.

No evidence against Hunter? C'mon man. I mean, seriously?
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 18159
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:45 pm

Bricktop wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
So why do you think it is beneficial for Biden to reach out to the same international murderer to negotiate for us with Iran?


It takes only a modicum of geopolitical knowledge to answer that. Russia was a critical negotiator in JCPOA as a longtime benefactor of Iran. The P5+1 would never have come to fruition without their cooperation and influence.

It doesn't even take a modicum of geopolitical knowledge to understand that our relations with that war criminal are different today than back in the Obama days, and perhaps we have different interests now. You can see that right? Nah, I am sure he has our best interests at heart.


Diplomatic solutions need to be pursued regardless - three permanent UNSC members have major meddlings in the Middle East, and that's not going to change. Hence all the proxy nonsense.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 15711
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:48 pm

Bricktop wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Why are you bringing up Iran? Do you want Religious wingnuts with nukes that will start WW3?

Er, no. That's why am critical of the Biden Administration being so hellbent on doing a deal that they engage a war criminal to facilitate it.

casinterest wrote:
Why Does Trump get a pass for attacking other people's children with no evidence? Why is he asking a Criminal for evidence?

For what is now the THIRD TIME, I am saying NO TRUMP SHOULD NOT HAVE SUGGESTED THAT.

No evidence against Hunter? C'mon man. I mean, seriously?


Why? Iran with a nuclear weapon is something to be avoided, and we need to avoid that.

As for Hunter? Who cares? If Trump supporters really cared about Hunter, Trump,. ivanka , Jr, and Eric would all be jail.
 
Bricktop
Posts: 1705
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:51 pm

Virtual737 wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Virtual737 wrote:

I'll have a pint of what you're drinking. We're discussing Trump and he was kicked out the WH. Still screaming about it to this day. Spin it however you like.

You rarely quote Wikipedia.... except when it has content you like then?

While we're at it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_Senate_elections

Has this little gem:



Conveniently not included from the same entry is this portion.

In this election, the Democratic Party made a net gain of three Senate seats and the vice presidency, giving them a majority for the first time since 2014, albeit by a narrow 50-50 margin.[a][13] Democrats unseated four Republicans – in Arizona, in Colorado, and in two elections in Georgia – while Republicans flipped a seat in Alabama. However, Democrats under-performed expectations overall; despite record-breaking turnout and fund-raising efforts, they failed to flip several seats that were considered competitive, and lost many races by much larger margins than expected.[6][14] Except in Maine, the winning party in every Senate election was the winning party in the state's presidential election.[15]

Biden ran against Trump himself and was successful. Running against Trump instead of the person on the ballot is a strategy for failure. Clearly. So please keep doing it!


...and you still seem to be spinning Nov 2020 as a victory for GOP.

Is that you Rudi?

And for the third time with you: Running against Trump instead of your opponent is a failed strategy.
No matter how badly Dems underperformed in the House and Senate races in 2020, losing the WH can never be considered a victory. Duh!
 
Bricktop
Posts: 1705
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:03 pm

casinterest wrote:
Why? Iran with a nuclear weapon is something to be avoided, and we need to avoid that.

By using a war criminal? Be consistent. Trump's "ask" is a drop in the ocean compared to Biden's.

casinterest wrote:
As for Hunter? Who cares? If Trump supporters really cared about Hunter, Trump,. ivanka , Jr, and Eric would all be jail.

Trump kids? The guillotine! Hunter? Who cares? Yeah, no double standard there.

It's not about Hunter per se, but he is the tip of the spear in what appears to be an influence peddling scheme that involves Joe Biden, aka The Big Guy.
Let's let the wheels of justice turn on that. Prove something in court against the Trump kids and I will condemn them too.
Last edited by Bricktop on Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 15711
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:05 pm

Bricktop wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Er, no. That's why am critical of the Biden Administration being so hellbent on doing a deal that they engage a war criminal to facilitate it.


For what is now the THIRD TIME, I am saying NO TRUMP SHOULD NOT HAVE SUGGESTED THAT.

No evidence against Hunter? C'mon man. I mean, seriously?



casinterest wrote:
Why? Iran with a nuclear weapon is something to be avoided, and we need to avoid that.

By using a war criminal? Be consistent. Trump's "ask" is a drop in the ocean compared to Biden's.

casinterest wrote:
As for Hunter? Who cares? If Trump supporters really cared about Hunter, Trump,. ivanka , Jr, and Eric would all be jail.

Trump kids? The guillotine! Hunter? Who cares? Yeah, no double standard there.

It's not about Hunter per se, but he is the tip of the spear in what appears to be an influence peddling scheme that involves Joe Biden, aka The Big Guy.
Let's let the wheels of justice turn on that. Prove something in court against the Trump kids and I will condemn them too.



Influence peddling scheme? Really? Why do you care. Trump used multiple schemes for peddling influence? It seems to me that you just want special rules For Trump and not for everyone else. Much like Putin .
 
Virtual737
Posts: 1471
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:16 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:12 pm

Bricktop wrote:
And for the third time with you: Running against Trump instead of your opponent is a failed strategy.


For the first time with you, I've not once argued against that point.

Bricktop wrote:
No matter how badly Dems underperformed in the House and Senate races in 2020...


That is the point that you keep repeating. Some red necks got redder. Some red necks that might have turned blue didn't. The Dems took control of the Senate, House of Reps and the WH yet you only regard it as an under-performance.

Here's hoping for another under-performance in 2024.
 
Bricktop
Posts: 1705
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:12 pm

casinterest wrote:
Influence peddling scheme? Really? Why do you care. Trump used multiple schemes for peddling influence? It seems to me that you just want special rules For Trump and not for everyone else. Much like Putin .

Influence peddling scheme? Really? Why don't you care. It seems to me that you just want special rules for Biden and not for everyone else. But unlike you I don't stoop to calling people who disagree with me Putin.

After all, maybe Hunter is a genius and he scammed all those folks pretending he was giving access to Joe and influencing policy. I personally doubt it. Let's see where those chips fall.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 15711
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:18 pm

Bricktop wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Influence peddling scheme? Really? Why do you care. Trump used multiple schemes for peddling influence? It seems to me that you just want special rules For Trump and not for everyone else. Much like Putin .

Influence peddling scheme? Really? Why don't you care. It seems to me that you just want special rules for Biden and not for everyone else. But unlike you I don't stoop to calling people who disagree with me Putin.

After all, maybe Hunter is a genius and he scammed all those folks pretending he was giving access to Joe and influencing policy. I personally doubt it. Let's see where those chips fall.

??? Really
Deflect much?

Hunter will face charges if there is proof of the allegations. So again why do all the Trump supporters ignore Trump's schemes? It seems to me to be a bunch of Nationalistic rule breakers that want one set of rules for Trump supporters.

So stop chasing the Hunter story until Trump is in jail for treason and peddling influence through the Trump Hotel, Inauguration and all these fake speeches.
 
Virtual737
Posts: 1471
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:16 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:20 pm

...and back on topic. Are there any former GOP voters on this forum that would no longer feel comfortable voting GOP (not just Trump), because of his actions since the end of 2020 (including this latest request to Putin) ?

Trump combined with MTG and Ted Cancun form a triad that should surely be enough to turn anyone.
 
Bricktop
Posts: 1705
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:25 pm

Virtual737 wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
No matter how badly Dems underperformed in the House and Senate races in 2020...


That is the point that you keep repeating. Some red necks got redder. Some red necks that might have turned blue didn't. The Dems took control of the Senate, House of Reps and the WH yet you only regard it as an under-performance.

Here's hoping for another under-performance in 2024.

I'm only quoting wikipedia as to the underperformance, my friend. And I hope you know the Dems already had the House from 2018. Their majority did fall tough. But don't trust me. You can look it up.

Let's not worry about 2024 right now. Let's worry about what excuses you will use after the shellacking Dems know they will get this November. Russian Interference! Voter suppression! They are time tested tropes, but seem to have lost their potency. Oddly, they weren't trotted out in 2020. I wonder why? Anyhoo, whatever is blamed, it won't be the awful performance of this Administration. I mean, they don't take any blame themselves.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 15711
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:26 pm

Virtual737 wrote:
...and back on topic. Are there any former GOP voters on this forum that would no longer feel comfortable voting GOP (not just Trump), because of his actions since the end of 2020 (including this latest request to Putin) ?

Trump combined with MTG and Ted Cancun form a triad that should surely be enough to turn anyone.



It looks like Trump is even weaker than Biden right now.

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-beats-tr ... ll-1694225

President Joe Biden is still more popular than his Oval Office predecessor.

The NBC News survey showed that 37 percent of Americans had a favorable view of Biden compared with 46 percent who had a negative view of the commander-in-chief. That's slightly better than Donald Trump's numbers: 36 percent of U.S. adults rated Trump positively compared with 50 percent who had a negative view.

The findings come as Biden battles rising inflation and the Russia-Ukraine war while Trump looks to assert his influence over the 2022 midterm elections.
 
Bricktop
Posts: 1705
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:28 pm

casinterest wrote:
??? Really
Deflect much?

Hunter will face charges if there is proof of the allegations. So again why do all the Trump supporters ignore Trump's schemes? It seems to me to be a bunch of Nationalistic rule breakers that want one set of rules for Trump supporters.

So stop chasing the Hunter story until Trump is in jail for treason and peddling influence through the Trump Hotel, Inauguration and all these fake speeches.

Trump will face charges if there is proof of the allegations. So apart from the shrieking, whaddayagot???
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 15711
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:29 pm

Bricktop wrote:
casinterest wrote:
??? Really
Deflect much?

Hunter will face charges if there is proof of the allegations. So again why do all the Trump supporters ignore Trump's schemes? It seems to me to be a bunch of Nationalistic rule breakers that want one set of rules for Trump supporters.

So stop chasing the Hunter story until Trump is in jail for treason and peddling influence through the Trump Hotel, Inauguration and all these fake speeches.

Trump will face charges if there is proof of the allegations. So apart from the shrieking, whaddayagot???


Hundreds of his supporters and staff in jail, or on the way there. What do you have on Hunter?
 
Bricktop
Posts: 1705
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:42 pm

casinterest wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
casinterest wrote:
??? Really
Deflect much?

Hunter will face charges if there is proof of the allegations. So again why do all the Trump supporters ignore Trump's schemes? It seems to me to be a bunch of Nationalistic rule breakers that want one set of rules for Trump supporters.

So stop chasing the Hunter story until Trump is in jail for treason and peddling influence through the Trump Hotel, Inauguration and all these fake speeches.

Trump will face charges if there is proof of the allegations. So apart from the shrieking, whaddayagot???


Hundreds of his supporters and staff in jail, or on the way there. What do you have on Hunter?

What do you have on Trump? Blustering shrieking is all apparently.

As to Hunter, there's something out there about some laptop. I hear it's not Russian disinformation after all. I'm shocked. Let's see where it leads.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 18159
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:49 pm

Bricktop wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Trump will face charges if there is proof of the allegations. So apart from the shrieking, whaddayagot???


Hundreds of his supporters and staff in jail, or on the way there. What do you have on Hunter?

What do you have on Trump? Blustering shrieking is all apparently.

As to Hunter, there's something out there about some laptop. I hear it's not Russian disinformation after all. I'm shocked. Let's see where it leads.


Rulings on obstruction while serving in official capacity, as recently as this week.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/2 ... n-00020918
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 15711
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:54 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Hundreds of his supporters and staff in jail, or on the way there. What do you have on Hunter?

What do you have on Trump? Blustering shrieking is all apparently.

As to Hunter, there's something out there about some laptop. I hear it's not Russian disinformation after all. I'm shocked. Let's see where it leads.


Rulings on obstruction while serving in official capacity, as recently as this week.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/2 ... n-00020918


Add to it the fact that none of his lies about election fraud have any support.
His illegal grifts with Gulianni and the Kraken lawyer
His grifts in Ukraine leveraging US assets against his personal lies about Hunter.

There is enough to put Trump away for decades
 
Bricktop
Posts: 1705
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:23 pm

casinterest wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
What do you have on Trump? Blustering shrieking is all apparently.

As to Hunter, there's something out there about some laptop. I hear it's not Russian disinformation after all. I'm shocked. Let's see where it leads.


Rulings on obstruction while serving in official capacity, as recently as this week.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/2 ... n-00020918


Add to it the fact that none of his lies about election fraud have any support.
His illegal grifts with Gulianni and the Kraken lawyer
His grifts in Ukraine leveraging US assets against his personal lies about Hunter.

There is enough to put Trump away for decades

And yet for all the blubbering and shrill whining, nada.

Not that Hunter is going away either. Daddy's pardon pen is inked up, ready to go.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 18159
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:28 pm

Bricktop wrote:
And yet for all the blubbering and shrill whining, nada.


Takes awhile to cut through the chaff when subject of investigation spends all his donors' money on delay lawsuit after delay lawsuit. Which is odd since he said real men have nothing to hide, or something to that effect.
 
User avatar
SQ22
Moderator
Posts: 2792
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 am

Re: Trump seeks help from Putin ... even now.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:56 pm

This thread went off topic and will be locked.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ArchGuy1, prebennorholm and 16 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos