Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

NIKV69
Topic Author

Woman stabbed left in duffel bag in Queens

Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:46 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/po ... 3f671c84fc

This is the huge story of late. This poor woman was stabbed 60 times and then shoved in a Hockey Duffel bag and hauled down the block and left on the sidewalk.

This has the calling card of a spurned lover not a hit as was floated early on. A hit is one or just enough bullets and you are out of there. This was personal and full of rage with a knife. I don't get how the son upstairs didn't hear anything. They seem to be focusing on a handy man she allegedly had an affair with. Makes sense if she ended the relationship and he couldn't move on he went to the house and lost it. So sad.

Aaron747

Re: Woman stabbed left in duffel bag in Queens

Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:24 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-focus-on-man-who-had-relationship-with-worked-at-home-of-slain-queens-mom-sources/ar-AAWpjqO?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=26115ea02d5d4e5885ca4d3f671c84fc

This is the huge story of late. This poor woman was stabbed 60 times and then shoved in a Hockey Duffel bag and hauled down the block and left on the sidewalk.

This has the calling card of a spurned lover not a hit as was floated early on. A hit is one or just enough bullets and you are out of there. This was personal and full of rage with a knife. I don't get how the son upstairs didn't hear anything. They seem to be focusing on a handy man she allegedly had an affair with. Makes sense if she ended the relationship and he couldn't move on he went to the house and lost it. So sad.

Don't forget in the Sopranos version of any hit, you drop the firearm nearby with a loud clang.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:48 pm

Aaron747 wrote:

Don't forget in the Sopranos version of any hit, you drop the firearm nearby with a loud clang.

And you surely don't haul the body down the street!

skyservice_330

Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:28 am

The comment about the blood trail down the sidewalk is chilling! Will be interesting to see where the investigation goes.

We had a similar’ish case a few weeks ago, and the son has been charged -

Son charged in death of Toronto woman found dismembered in garbage bag
https://beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2 ... 4.amp.html

casinterest

Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:30 am

Horrible crime and abuse of a woman. And it does appear that this was a crime of passion and not a hit. The note is chilling though,.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:46 pm

Didn't take long

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ha ... -rcna25345

Very similar to OJ and how he killed his ex. Funny how it's a knife and unbelievable rage. I guess a plea will happen since they have to have his blood at the scene or DNA.

Aaron747

Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:24 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Didn't take long

Very similar to OJ and how he killed his ex. Funny how it's a knife and unbelievable rage. I guess a plea will happen since they have to have his blood at the scene or DNA.

I don't understand why four reporters are credited on an article with hardly any new information less than five paragraphs in length.

casinterest

Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:28 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
Didn't take long

I don't understand why four reporters are credited on an article with hardly any new information less than five paragraphs in length.

Well you have the official police statement, the police officers' statement, the coroner's statements, and the one that had to pull it all together :)

NIKV69
Topic Author

Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:13 pm

casinterest wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
Didn't take long

Well you have the official police statement, the police officers' statement, the coroner's statements, and the one that had to pull it all together :)

My Brother's friend is a Sgt in that precinct she was having sex with him for a year than tried to break it off and he went full OJ Simpson.

casinterest

Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:17 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

My Brother's friend is a Sgt in that precinct she was having sex with him for a year than tried to break it off and he went full OJ Simpson.

A bad situation, and I feel really bad for the kid. He is probably going to take it the hardest that he wasn't able to help out is mom, even if doing so would have gotten him killed.

Kiwirob

Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:15 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Didn't take long

She looks a bit like Nicole as well.

ACDC8

Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:14 pm

Brutal what some people are capable of doing on to others - truly mind-blowing.

PixelPilot

Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:35 pm

Damn, you got have serious brain issues to do something like this.
Just horrible.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:30 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
She looks a bit like Nicole as well.

Yep though Nicole was model material such a natural beautiful woman. Her sisters were beautiful as well.

PixelPilot wrote:
Damn, you got have serious brain issues to do something like this.
Just horrible.

Pent up rage, I believe OJ was losing it when he peeked in her window and saw her having sex with another guy and then at the recital he was disrespected and finally seeing her with Goldman made him snap. In a way we may all be capable of this when we are rejected by a lover or wife but not many go that far.

Aaron747

Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:38 am

NIKV69 wrote:
In a way we may all be capable of this when we are rejected by a lover or wife but not many go that far.

Yeah, no. People who are mature and emotionally stable do not react that way, even to shocking rejection or betrayal. The healthy response is: 1. wow, this sucks 2. talk to someone about it instead of bottling up 3. acknowledge rejection is part of life and get to work moving on

NIKV69
Topic Author

Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:51 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
Yeah, no. People who are mature and emotionally stable do not react that way, even to shocking rejection or betrayal. The healthy response is: 1. wow, this sucks 2. talk to someone about it instead of bottling up 3. acknowledge rejection is part of life and get to work moving on

You got a key to that world? I would like to leave the real world and live there.

Confessed killer has been here years illegally. Wow.

Aaron747

Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:20 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

You got a key to that world? I would like to leave the real world and live there.

I didn't say everyone can do it. That's why we have words like 'mature' and 'immature'. 'Unflappable' and 'easy to set off'.

910A

Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:43 am

Sounds like a future Law and Order episode.