Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
skyservice_330
Posts: 1617
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2000 6:50 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Tue May 31, 2022 5:16 pm

casinterest wrote:
Acquittal!


That is the end of the one far reaching charge to come out of the Durham witch hunt against Americans doing their jobs.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-su ... m-verdict/

Washington – A District of Columbia jury has acquitted Michael Sussmann, a prominent Democratic lawyer, on one count of lying to investigators during a Sept. 19, 2016, meeting during which he conveyed now-debunked data that purportedly linked Trump Tower to Russia's Alfa Bank.

Michael Sussmann was accused by special counsel John Durham — a holdover from the Trump administration — of hiding his ties with a technology executive and Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign when he brought the allegations to then-FBI general counsel Jim Baker.


Let me paraphrase the expected response...

But, but, but ... Hilary! and Benghazi! and Hilary!
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 18956
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Tue May 31, 2022 5:18 pm

casinterest wrote:
Acquittal!


That is the end of the one far reaching charge to come out of the Durham witch hunt against Americans doing their jobs.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-su ... m-verdict/

Washington – A District of Columbia jury has acquitted Michael Sussmann, a prominent Democratic lawyer, on one count of lying to investigators during a Sept. 19, 2016, meeting during which he conveyed now-debunked data that purportedly linked Trump Tower to Russia's Alfa Bank.

Michael Sussmann was accused by special counsel John Durham — a holdover from the Trump administration — of hiding his ties with a technology executive and Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign when he brought the allegations to then-FBI general counsel Jim Baker.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....*gasp*...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bricktop wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Yes it is. Ask Mickey Sussman who is being measured for his orange jumpsuit as we speak.

And what tune are you whistling past the graveyard? "Nearer My God To Thee" would be an appropriate choice.

The right wing hopium pinned on Durham makes the left's Mueller obsession look quaint. Gonna put a pin in this to revisit when it inevitably pancakes into nothing.

Let's both do that, and see how it plays out. Loser buys dinner? :D

Can I just get the cash equivalent?
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 15500
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Tue May 31, 2022 6:12 pm

skyservice_330 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Acquittal!


That is the end of the one far reaching charge to come out of the Durham witch hunt against Americans doing their jobs.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-su ... m-verdict/

Washington – A District of Columbia jury has acquitted Michael Sussmann, a prominent Democratic lawyer, on one count of lying to investigators during a Sept. 19, 2016, meeting during which he conveyed now-debunked data that purportedly linked Trump Tower to Russia's Alfa Bank.

Michael Sussmann was accused by special counsel John Durham — a holdover from the Trump administration — of hiding his ties with a technology executive and Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign when he brought the allegations to then-FBI general counsel Jim Baker.


Let me paraphrase the expected response...

But, but, but ... Hilary! and Benghazi! and Hilary!


The programming from Right Wing networks that slandered the heck out Sussmann won't care. They will continue with their next victim on their continuous find someone to blame.
 
skyservice_330
Posts: 1617
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2000 6:50 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Tue May 31, 2022 8:47 pm

Oh, I 100% agree. I full expect the next salvo will be attacks on the judge or the jury to try and cast doubt on a pretty clear verdict - "The third cousin of juror #2 once hired a dog walker that was married to the brother of someone that knocked on doors for Bill Clinton in the 90's! Its all rigged!"

Sorry boys, he won't be headed to Club Fed and won't be disbarred. And I am sure Hilary will be deep in the bottle tonight - but in the spirit of celebration! Cheers to ACQUITTED!
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 15500
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Tue May 31, 2022 9:39 pm

skyservice_330 wrote:
Oh, I 100% agree. I full expect the next salvo will be attacks on the judge or the jury to try and cast doubt on a pretty clear verdict - "The third cousin of juror #2 once hired a dog walker that was married to the brother of someone that knocked on doors for Bill Clinton in the 90's! Its all rigged!"

Sorry boys, he won't be headed to Club Fed and won't be disbarred. And I am sure Hilary will be deep in the bottle tonight - but in the spirit of celebration! Cheers to ACQUITTED!



The worst part is that the actual charge "Lying to a FBI agent" could pretty much apply to the whole Trump administration through the Mueller investigation. However no member of team "we waste our time being lied to" will ever turn off their fake sources.
 
User avatar
CitizenJustin
Posts: 981
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 am

Re: Hillary agreed to leak Russia Hoax Trump Info to FBI

Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:41 am

NIKV69 wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:

The “deplorables” comment was one of the most truthful moments of 2016.


Actually it was one of the most stupidest things any candidate has said on the campaign trail. I am glad she said it though for it hurt her badly and contributed to her loss in the election in addition to showing the country why she was very disliked.




Well, we can at least agree on one thing. You’re glad she said it and so am I. The truth never goes unpunished.
 
victrola
Posts: 901
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:44 am

Bricktop wrote:
casinterest wrote:
It's all in court, and we will see what happens, but it is interesting that it didn't happen in a vaccum. Trump had already kneeled to Putin and put the election at risk by inviting Russia to spy on the election. Trump had already met with the Russians in Trump tower, but all of that is forgotten by Trump loyalists.

Oh so now the spin is "it didn't happen in a vacuum". Before, "nothing to see here."

All the other stuff you say about Trump was well covered by Mueller, to no end result. You are right on one thing. We'll see what happens in court. And then where it leads.


Well, we have seen "where it leads"
 
User avatar
STT757
Posts: 14803
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 1:14 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:07 am

The Mueller investigation resulted in charges against 34 individuals and 3 companies, 8 guilty pleas, and a conviction at trial.
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 15606
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:10 am

In the US you can do decades in jail over nothing (some weed) or not a day in jail over something like watergate, so Trump not being jailed doesn't mean much. What he did and what he said are ample enough evidence to form one's opinion about his love for money over country, and his ego over country of course, by wide margins. If you vote/voted for him because he's in your camp, or promised to do things for you (like forbidding other people to get an abortion, stuff like that), that's one thing, but pretending he was in any way, shape or form a good president, well worth of the honor, is quite another.
 
User avatar
STT757
Posts: 14803
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 1:14 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:45 pm

Republicans Are Getting Really ‘Sick’ of Trump’s ‘Bitching’


I think the article has a point that even the most MAGA folks have to be getting tired of Trump's same old grievances, everything is rigged, everything is fake, everyone is out to get him etc..

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republicans-are-getting-really-sick-of-trumps-bitching
 
luckyone
Posts: 4456
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:58 pm

STT757 wrote:
Republicans Are Getting Really ‘Sick’ of Trump’s ‘Bitching’


I think the article has a point that even the most MAGA folks have to be getting tired of Trump's same old grievances, everything is rigged, everything is fake, everyone is out to get him etc..

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republicans-are-getting-really-sick-of-trumps-bitching

Not surprising. Trump’s win in the first place was due to dislike of Clinton than overarching enthusiasm for Trump himself — much like Biden won v Trump. Once in the Presidency, it’s not like he lost the House, Senate, White House, and embraced an attempted insurrection. Plenty of people are happy to vote for Conservative policies. Why vote for an unstable narcissist who can’t give up the spot light when there’s plenty of folks who will rubber stamp the conservative agenda too.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 15500
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:09 pm

luckyone wrote:
STT757 wrote:
Republicans Are Getting Really ‘Sick’ of Trump’s ‘Bitching’


I think the article has a point that even the most MAGA folks have to be getting tired of Trump's same old grievances, everything is rigged, everything is fake, everyone is out to get him etc..

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republicans-are-getting-really-sick-of-trumps-bitching

Not surprising. Trump’s win in the first place was due to dislike of Clinton than overarching enthusiasm for Trump himself — much like Biden won v Trump. Once in the Presidency, it’s not like he lost the House, Senate, White House, and embraced an attempted insurrection. Plenty of people are happy to vote for Conservative policies. Why vote for an unstable narcissist who can’t give up the spot light when there’s plenty of folks who will rubber stamp the conservative agenda too.



The issue that the article points out is that it is still white ,straight rural Americans fighting to keep America that way, when the trends are obliviously in the other direction. They will latch onto anyone that will lie and abuse power to make them feel better about their place in the world. That is why Desantis, Abbott, and a host of others are already running so hard to the right.
 
victrola
Posts: 901
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:37 pm

STT757 wrote:
The Mueller investigation resulted in charges against 34 individuals and 3 companies, 8 guilty pleas, and a conviction at trial.


Yeah, but how is that compared to the Benghazi investigations? Oh wait.. never mind.
 
skyservice_330
Posts: 1617
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2000 6:50 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:11 pm

STT757 wrote:
The Mueller investigation resulted in charges against 34 individuals and 3 companies, 8 guilty pleas, and a conviction at trial.


If I am to understand some of the reporting correctly, the Durham investigation has now lasted longer than the Mueller investigation (May 2017 to March 2019) and has resulted in significantly less in terms of charges etc.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 15500
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:25 pm

skyservice_330 wrote:
STT757 wrote:
The Mueller investigation resulted in charges against 34 individuals and 3 companies, 8 guilty pleas, and a conviction at trial.


If I am to understand some of the reporting correctly, the Durham investigation has now lasted longer than the Mueller investigation (May 2017 to March 2019) and has resulted in significantly less in terms of charges etc.



And there is more to come, but you have to wonder how good a job Durham's team has done bringing the new charges, especially when you see the below detail from this case.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/31/11021502 ... year-probe

In the months before the trial, prosecutors belatedly asked Baker to sift through his electronics for relevant evidence. Baker found a text from Sussmann, who typed that he was coming on his own – "not on behalf of any client or company."



All this Government money being wasted because Donald Trump has and continues to lie about his campaign officials involvement with Russia.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_bet ... _officials
 
skyservice_330
Posts: 1617
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2000 6:50 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:27 pm

This is a good article which articulates why the Durham investigation is so bunk and such a failure (surprise surprise - something else associated with the Trump name that has failed)

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/05 ... inton.html

John Durham Tried to Prove Trump’s Russiagate Theory. Instead He Debunked It. Trump’s prosecutor face-plants.
By Jonathan Chait


Key Excerpt:

The fact Durham even had to bring this case was a testament to the failure of his probe. He had set out to uncover the FBI’s crimes against Mr. Trump. He was reduced to trying, and failing, to prosecute somebody for lying to the FBI.

In the meantime, Durham supplied hours of commentary for Fox News personalities by filling his indictment with lurid claims that were not backed by evidence. Durham attempted to use the Sussmann trial to prove a version of the theory Trump claimed all along: that the Clinton campaign and the FBI had opened an investigation into Trump, knowing its evidence was fake, and then leaked the evidence of the investigation to the media in order to elect Hillary.

Durham tried to use his charge against Sussmann as a hook for the larger conspiracy theory that he, Trump, and Barr have been expounding: that investigation was ginned up in order to smear Trump in the media before the election. “You can see what the plan was,” Assistant Special Counsel Andrew DeFilippis told the jury. “It was to create an October surprise by giving information both to the media and to the FBI to get the media to write that there was an FBI investigation.”

There are several flaws with this theory. The first is that the Russia investigation was already underway before Sussmann approached the FBI with his suspicions about the server.

The second is that the FBI never leaked its investigation until after Trump was elected. The only reporting on the whole matter before the election was in a New York Times report that the FBI “saw no clear link to Russia.” Meanwhile, the Hillary Clinton investigation had sprung leaks all over the place. So the Trump-Barr-Durham theory somehow posits that the FBI set up a phony investigation in order to leak it and then forgot to leak, instead doing the opposite by telling the Times that the Bureau did not suspect the Trump campaign.

Indeed, the Sussmann trial revealed that the Clinton campaign did not want the FBI to open a probe into the Alfabank server because it feared an investigation would make it less likely that the media would write about the story at all. So to the extent Durham deepened the public understanding of Trump’s conspiracy theory of the Russia investigation, he inadvertently undermined it. I argued in 2020 that Joe Biden’s Justice Department was correct to let Durham continue his investigation because it would expose the hollowness of Trump’s allegations. And it has.
 
Avatar2go
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:41 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:35 pm

The pattern of all the election investigations has consistently been to debunk the claims made by Trump and his supporters. But the hallmark of a conspiracy theory is that believers refuse to accept the evidence. Which is why they also mock "following the science". In the end, nothing really changes, except that those basing their views on evidence become more confident in their position, while those that don't, don't really care about the evidence, so their position remains unchanged.
 
victrola
Posts: 901
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:13 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Well not that any sane person would have believed this whole media driven disinformation (as CNN and MSNBC like to call it) but I am glad the facts are coming out. I knew Podesta and Palmeri were pure evil but wow. Just wow.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-cl ... obby-mook/

Here is my favorite line in the article.

"I'm sure you know reporters publish things that aren't true," DeFilippis pushed back.

I am glad there are some people out there that care what the truth is. I mean heck if there wasn't there would be 3 kids from Duke College in jail for something they didn't do. Should be fun to watch this trial play out.


Yep, it was real fun to watch this play out!
 
afcjets
Posts: 4069
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:55 pm

skyservice_330 wrote:
Oh, I 100% agree. I full expect the next salvo will be attacks on the judge or the jury to try and cast doubt on a pretty clear verdict - "The third cousin of juror #2 once hired a dog walker that was married to the brother of someone that knocked on doors for Bill Clinton in the 90's! Its all rigged!"

:checkmark:

Of course, but the degree of separation to Hillary is slightly less than your example.

"FOX News talker Joe Concha reacts to the acquittal of Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann who special counsel John Durham charged with lying to the FBI about the Trump campaign's ties to Russia.

JOE CONCHA: Well, Donald Trump got 5.4% of the vote in Washington D.C. in 2020. Right? The fact that this jury was going to be sympathetic and friendly to Hillary Clinton's campaign lawyer, is not surprising, especially when that jury had Clinton donors on it.

I'm telling you, our faith in institutions just took another big hit as a result of this. This is a whole bowl of wrong."

Very frustrating to see, you have a man who peddled a lie to the FBI -- a lie that he was going there as a concerned citizen. Then he turns around and bills the Clinton campaign for that visit to his friend James Baker. What else do you need?

This jury was pre-dispositioned to have a not-guilty verdict. Another black eye for the justice system.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... ystem.html



casinterest wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
I believe all of that was covered under Mueller, and in any case, let's let your attempt at deflection pass by.

Hillary knew the whole Sussman/Alfa thing was garbage. So do you. She won't admit it (nothing is ever her fault), but will you?
Go ahead and shock me.
Garbage what? The FBI saw it as important enough to research it.


:checkmark:

Yup, and it was very convenient for them to research it. But there was probably a very good reason for them to have a satellite office here, so as usual, nothing to see here, and likely why the MSM isn't reporting it...

:roll:

"GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz told FNC's Tucker Carlson on Tuesday night about the close connection between the FBI and the Democratic Party-aligned law firm Perkins Coie, where recently acquitted Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann used to be a partner.

"The law firm that received $42 million from the Democratic Party has this co-located workspace that they operate in concert with the FBI," Gaetz said, referring to reports from an FBI "whistleblower."

"Why would [the current FBI Director appointed by President Trump] Christopher Wray allow this to continue?" Gaetz asked. "Then you would also have to ask yourself why in the last 12 months was the person on behalf of Perkins Coie operating that worksite, Michael Sussmann himself?"..."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... e_fbi.html
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 15500
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:22 am

afcjets wrote:
skyservice_330 wrote:
Oh, I 100% agree. I full expect the next salvo will be attacks on the judge or the jury to try and cast doubt on a pretty clear verdict - "The third cousin of juror #2 once hired a dog walker that was married to the brother of someone that knocked on doors for Bill Clinton in the 90's! Its all rigged!"

:checkmark:

Of course, but the degree of separation to Hillary is slightly less than your example.

"FOX News talker Joe Concha reacts to the acquittal of Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann who special counsel John Durham charged with lying to the FBI about the Trump campaign's ties to Russia.

JOE CONCHA: Well, Donald Trump got 5.4% of the vote in Washington D.C. in 2020. Right? The fact that this jury was going to be sympathetic and friendly to Hillary Clinton's campaign lawyer, is not surprising, especially when that jury had Clinton donors on it.

I'm telling you, our faith in institutions just took another big hit as a result of this. This is a whole bowl of wrong."

Very frustrating to see, you have a man who peddled a lie to the FBI -- a lie that he was going there as a concerned citizen. Then he turns around and bills the Clinton campaign for that visit to his friend James Baker. What else do you need?

This jury was pre-dispositioned to have a not-guilty verdict. Another black eye for the justice system.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... ystem.html



casinterest wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
I believe all of that was covered under Mueller, and in any case, let's let your attempt at deflection pass by.

Hillary knew the whole Sussman/Alfa thing was garbage. So do you. She won't admit it (nothing is ever her fault), but will you?
Go ahead and shock me.
Garbage what? The FBI saw it as important enough to research it.


:checkmark:

Yup, and it was very convenient for them to research it. But there was probably a very good reason for them to have a satellite office here, so as usual, nothing to see here, and likely why the MSM isn't reporting it...

:roll:

"GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz told FNC's Tucker Carlson on Tuesday night about the close connection between the FBI and the Democratic Party-aligned law firm Perkins Coie, where recently acquitted Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann used to be a partner.

"The law firm that received $42 million from the Democratic Party has this co-located workspace that they operate in concert with the FBI," Gaetz said, referring to reports from an FBI "whistleblower."

"Why would [the current FBI Director appointed by President Trump] Christopher Wray allow this to continue?" Gaetz asked. "Then you would also have to ask yourself why in the last 12 months was the person on behalf of Perkins Coie operating that worksite, Michael Sussmann himself?"..."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... e_fbi.html


It is sad that we have so many homeless that could put together better opinions than what are presented in your articles.


So nothing to say about this ?

casinterest wrote:
https://www.npr.org/2022/05/31/11021502 ... year-probe

In the months before the trial, prosecutors belatedly asked Baker to sift through his electronics for relevant evidence. Baker found a text from Sussmann, who typed that he was coming on his own – "not on behalf of any client or company."



Basically Baker and the FBI mislead Durham.
 
NIKV69
Topic Author
Posts: 15067
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 am

victrola wrote:

Yep, it was real fun to watch this play out!


Not nearly as fun as what November will bring
 
marcelh
Posts: 2013
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:06 am

NIKV69 wrote:
victrola wrote:

Yep, it was real fun to watch this play out!


Not nearly as fun as what November will bring


IMHO there isn’t a lot of fun for self destruction, but we may have a different opinion….
 
afcjets
Posts: 4069
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:10 pm

casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:
skyservice_330 wrote:
Oh, I 100% agree. I full expect the next salvo will be attacks on the judge or the jury to try and cast doubt on a pretty clear verdict - "The third cousin of juror #2 once hired a dog walker that was married to the brother of someone that knocked on doors for Bill Clinton in the 90's! Its all rigged!"

:checkmark:

Of course, but the degree of separation to Hillary is slightly less than your example.

"FOX News talker Joe Concha reacts to the acquittal of Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann who special counsel John Durham charged with lying to the FBI about the Trump campaign's ties to Russia.

JOE CONCHA: Well, Donald Trump got 5.4% of the vote in Washington D.C. in 2020. Right? The fact that this jury was going to be sympathetic and friendly to Hillary Clinton's campaign lawyer, is not surprising, especially when that jury had Clinton donors on it.

I'm telling you, our faith in institutions just took another big hit as a result of this. This is a whole bowl of wrong."

Very frustrating to see, you have a man who peddled a lie to the FBI -- a lie that he was going there as a concerned citizen. Then he turns around and bills the Clinton campaign for that visit to his friend James Baker. What else do you need?

This jury was pre-dispositioned to have a not-guilty verdict. Another black eye for the justice system.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... ystem.html



casinterest wrote:
Garbage what? The FBI saw it as important enough to research it.


:checkmark:

Yup, and it was very convenient for them to research it. But there was probably a very good reason for them to have a satellite office here, so as usual, nothing to see here, and likely why the MSM isn't reporting it...

:roll:

"GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz told FNC's Tucker Carlson on Tuesday night about the close connection between the FBI and the Democratic Party-aligned law firm Perkins Coie, where recently acquitted Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann used to be a partner.

"The law firm that received $42 million from the Democratic Party has this co-located workspace that they operate in concert with the FBI," Gaetz said, referring to reports from an FBI "whistleblower."

"Why would [the current FBI Director appointed by President Trump] Christopher Wray allow this to continue?" Gaetz asked. "Then you would also have to ask yourself why in the last 12 months was the person on behalf of Perkins Coie operating that worksite, Michael Sussmann himself?"..."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... e_fbi.html


It is sad that we have so many homeless that could put together better opinions than what are presented in your articles.


So nothing to say about this ?

casinterest wrote:
https://www.npr.org/2022/05/31/11021502 ... year-probe

In the months before the trial, prosecutors belatedly asked Baker to sift through his electronics for relevant evidence. Baker found a text from Sussmann, who typed that he was coming on his own – "not on behalf of any client or company."



Basically Baker and the FBI mislead Durham.


There's no reason to shame homeless people, especially in this economy, but are you saying you would be ok with a jury full of MAGA supporters if one of the Trumps were ever put on trial?

I am actually surprised you admit wrongdoing on part of the FBI.
 
User avatar
EA CO AS
Posts: 16021
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2001 8:54 am

Re: Hillary agreed to leak Russia Hoax Trump Info to FBI

Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:45 am

Vintage wrote:
This latest story about the election staff giving the NYT the lead to possible connection between Trump and Alpha bank is a big nothing. z


It's hardly a nothing when it's a campaign attorney who used a campaign-funded opposition research dossier that was full of made up garbage as a pretext to slip it to the FBI as a "concerned citizen," then once the FBI had it, leak that, "Y'know, the FBI is looking into the Trump campaign..." and then lie about coming in on your own with this while simultaneously billing the campaign for the work! And of course, this directly led to the 3 year Mueller witch hunt.

It's arguably the biggest political scandal in the history of the United States and now, it's officially on the record, under oath, as having taken place.
 
910A
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:11 am

Re: Hillary agreed to leak Russia Hoax Trump Info to FBI

Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:48 pm

EA CO AS wrote:
It's arguably the biggest political scandal in the history of the United States and now, it's officially on the record, under oath, as having taken place.

Really, bigger than the Teapot Dome, Watergate, Iran-Contra's and what's currently being looked at the Trump's coup attempt.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 15500
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:04 pm

afcjets wrote:
casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:
:checkmark:

Of course, but the degree of separation to Hillary is slightly less than your example.

"FOX News talker Joe Concha reacts to the acquittal of Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann who special counsel John Durham charged with lying to the FBI about the Trump campaign's ties to Russia.

JOE CONCHA: Well, Donald Trump got 5.4% of the vote in Washington D.C. in 2020. Right? The fact that this jury was going to be sympathetic and friendly to Hillary Clinton's campaign lawyer, is not surprising, especially when that jury had Clinton donors on it.

I'm telling you, our faith in institutions just took another big hit as a result of this. This is a whole bowl of wrong."

Very frustrating to see, you have a man who peddled a lie to the FBI -- a lie that he was going there as a concerned citizen. Then he turns around and bills the Clinton campaign for that visit to his friend James Baker. What else do you need?

This jury was pre-dispositioned to have a not-guilty verdict. Another black eye for the justice system.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... ystem.html





:checkmark:

Yup, and it was very convenient for them to research it. But there was probably a very good reason for them to have a satellite office here, so as usual, nothing to see here, and likely why the MSM isn't reporting it...

:roll:

"GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz told FNC's Tucker Carlson on Tuesday night about the close connection between the FBI and the Democratic Party-aligned law firm Perkins Coie, where recently acquitted Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann used to be a partner.

"The law firm that received $42 million from the Democratic Party has this co-located workspace that they operate in concert with the FBI," Gaetz said, referring to reports from an FBI "whistleblower."

"Why would [the current FBI Director appointed by President Trump] Christopher Wray allow this to continue?" Gaetz asked. "Then you would also have to ask yourself why in the last 12 months was the person on behalf of Perkins Coie operating that worksite, Michael Sussmann himself?"..."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... e_fbi.html


It is sad that we have so many homeless that could put together better opinions than what are presented in your articles.


So nothing to say about this ?

casinterest wrote:
https://www.npr.org/2022/05/31/11021502 ... year-probe

In the months before the trial, prosecutors belatedly asked Baker to sift through his electronics for relevant evidence. Baker found a text from Sussmann, who typed that he was coming on his own – "not on behalf of any client or company."



Basically Baker and the FBI mislead Durham.


There's no reason to shame homeless people, especially in this economy, but are you saying you would be ok with a jury full of MAGA supporters if one of the Trumps were ever put on trial?

I am actually surprised you admit wrongdoing on part of the FBI.


Not shaming homeless people. Just pointing out they are better at putting two and two together than those articles from RCP.

As for the FBI, it wasn't wrong doing., They just didn't have their notes from 2.5 years prior to be able to counter the Political Revenge investigation launched by Trump and his criminal administration.
 
Vintage
Posts: 492
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:48 pm

Re: Hillary agreed to leak Russia Hoax Trump Info to FBI

Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:55 pm

EA CO AS wrote:
Vintage wrote:
This latest story about the election staff giving the NYT the lead to possible connection between Trump and Alpha bank is a big nothing. z


It's hardly a nothing when it's a campaign attorney who used a campaign-funded opposition research dossier that was full of made up garbage as a pretext to slip it to the FBI as a "concerned citizen," then once the FBI had it, leak that, "Y'know, the FBI is looking into the Trump campaign..." and then lie about coming in on your own with this while simultaneously billing the campaign for the work! And of course, this directly led to the 3 year Mueller witch hunt.

It's arguably the biggest political scandal in the history of the United States and now, it's officially on the record, under oath, as having taken place.
LOL
You should write for the National Lampoon!

You must be making parody, who would be dumb enough to buy into "arguably the biggest political scandal in the history of the United States"?

And who hired Fusion GPS in the first place?

The Republicans!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steele_dossier
(But you already know that)
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 17987
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Hillary agreed to leak Russia Hoax Trump Info to FBI

Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:12 pm

EA CO AS wrote:
Vintage wrote:
This latest story about the election staff giving the NYT the lead to possible connection between Trump and Alpha bank is a big nothing. z


It's hardly a nothing when it's a campaign attorney who used a campaign-funded opposition research dossier that was full of made up garbage as a pretext to slip it to the FBI as a "concerned citizen," then once the FBI had it, leak that, "Y'know, the FBI is looking into the Trump campaign..." and then lie about coming in on your own with this while simultaneously billing the campaign for the work! And of course, this directly led to the 3 year Mueller witch hunt.

It's arguably the biggest political scandal in the history of the United States and now, it's officially on the record, under oath, as having taken place.


Oh a dispatch from the fantasyland where oppo firms exist solely to benefit one party and never play both sides. Mmmmmkay, ignorance is bliss.
 
afcjets
Posts: 4069
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:56 pm

victrola wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
The FBI is every MAGA idiot and HRC sycophant's favorite punching bag. All involved forget they have kept us safe since 9/11 and deserve respect.
I'm all for them keeping us safe, it's when members become political is the issue everyone should have with them.
You are just perpetuating Trump's paranoid fantasies. Nobody in their right mind would ever consider the FBI as having a liberal bias.


Unfortunately it goes much further than just the FBI. 51 high level officials at our intelligence agencies, at least.

"The letter, titled “Public Statement on the Hunter Biden emails,” and signed by former CIA Directors John Brennan, Leon Panetta and Mike Hayden, former acting CIA Director Michael Morell, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and other ex-spooks, claimed the material on Hunter’s hard drive “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation,” although not one of them had seen it....

One former CIA officer who signed the letter, John Sipher, boasted that he took “special pride in personally swinging the election away from Trump.”

“I lost the election for Trump?” wrote Sipher during a Twitter spat with a former Trump official. “Well then I [feel] pretty good about my influence.”...

The letters state: “Leading up to the 2020 election, the New York Post published stunning revelations which were lawfully obtained from a laptop that formerly belonged to Hunter Biden, son of then-candidate Joe Biden.

“This information, which raises significant concerns about the financial dealings of a presidential candidate and his potential ties to our nation’s primary adversaries, China and Russia, threatened to undermine his candidacy.

“To undermine these revelations, 51 former intelligence officials … published an intelligence assessment in the form of a letter for dissemination to the American people through the news media. This letter purportedly relied on the combined and established credibility of these intelligence officials, through collective experience and knowledge of intelligence information, including classified material, to assess that the laptop was not authentic and ‘has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.’

“Over a year after the election, it is conceded that the laptop and its contents are authentic, and the judgement espoused by these 51 former intelligence officials is baseless and false. Yet, the implications of this breach continue. Media outlets used this purportedly credible intelligence assessment as a justification to not report on the story. Some polls show that up to 17% of people who voted for President Biden would not have if they knew about the contents of the laptop at the time.”


https://nypost.com/2022/05/18/justice-c ... top-liars/



MaverickM11 wrote:
Imagine thinking the FBI targets conservatives :rotfl:


Thanks for your honesty.
 
Avatar2go
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:41 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:14 am

afcjets wrote:
victrola wrote:
afcjets wrote:
I'm all for them keeping us safe, it's when members become political is the issue everyone should have with them.
You are just perpetuating Trump's paranoid fantasies. Nobody in their right mind would ever consider the FBI as having a liberal bias.


Unfortunately it goes much further than just the FBI. 51 high level officials at our intelligence agencies, at least.

"The letter, titled “Public Statement on the Hunter Biden emails,” and signed by former CIA Directors John Brennan, Leon Panetta and Mike Hayden, former acting CIA Director Michael Morell, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and other ex-spooks, claimed the material on Hunter’s hard drive “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation,” although not one of them had seen it....

One former CIA officer who signed the letter, John Sipher, boasted that he took “special pride in personally swinging the election away from Trump.”

“I lost the election for Trump?” wrote Sipher during a Twitter spat with a former Trump official. “Well then I [feel] pretty good about my influence.”...

The letters state: “Leading up to the 2020 election, the New York Post published stunning revelations which were lawfully obtained from a laptop that formerly belonged to Hunter Biden, son of then-candidate Joe Biden.

“This information, which raises significant concerns about the financial dealings of a presidential candidate and his potential ties to our nation’s primary adversaries, China and Russia, threatened to undermine his candidacy.

“To undermine these revelations, 51 former intelligence officials … published an intelligence assessment in the form of a letter for dissemination to the American people through the news media. This letter purportedly relied on the combined and established credibility of these intelligence officials, through collective experience and knowledge of intelligence information, including classified material, to assess that the laptop was not authentic and ‘has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.’

“Over a year after the election, it is conceded that the laptop and its contents are authentic, and the judgement espoused by these 51 former intelligence officials is baseless and false. Yet, the implications of this breach continue. Media outlets used this purportedly credible intelligence assessment as a justification to not report on the story. Some polls show that up to 17% of people who voted for President Biden would not have if they knew about the contents of the laptop at the time.”


https://nypost.com/2022/05/18/justice-c ... top-liars/



MaverickM11 wrote:
Imagine thinking the FBI targets conservatives :rotfl:


Thanks for your honesty.


To be clear, the Hunter Biden laptop is being investigated by the FBI, for potential financial and tax violations by Hunter. There is no connection to Joe Biden or the Biden election campaign. The FBI established that early on, and has since confirmed it multiple times, but some conservative outlets keep insisting there is a link, without evidence.

If Hunter broke the law in his business dealings, that will surface in the investigation and he will be formally charged. But apart from family embarrassment, it has nothing whatever to do with the President.
 
afcjets
Posts: 4069
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:42 pm

Avatar2go wrote:
afcjets wrote:
victrola wrote:
You are just perpetuating Trump's paranoid fantasies. Nobody in their right mind would ever consider the FBI as having a liberal bias.


Unfortunately it goes much further than just the FBI. 51 high level officials at our intelligence agencies, at least.

"The letter, titled “Public Statement on the Hunter Biden emails,” and signed by former CIA Directors John Brennan, Leon Panetta and Mike Hayden, former acting CIA Director Michael Morell, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and other ex-spooks, claimed the material on Hunter’s hard drive “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation,” although not one of them had seen it....

One former CIA officer who signed the letter, John Sipher, boasted that he took “special pride in personally swinging the election away from Trump.”

“I lost the election for Trump?” wrote Sipher during a Twitter spat with a former Trump official. “Well then I [feel] pretty good about my influence.”...

The letters state: “Leading up to the 2020 election, the New York Post published stunning revelations which were lawfully obtained from a laptop that formerly belonged to Hunter Biden, son of then-candidate Joe Biden.

“This information, which raises significant concerns about the financial dealings of a presidential candidate and his potential ties to our nation’s primary adversaries, China and Russia, threatened to undermine his candidacy.

“To undermine these revelations, 51 former intelligence officials … published an intelligence assessment in the form of a letter for dissemination to the American people through the news media. This letter purportedly relied on the combined and established credibility of these intelligence officials, through collective experience and knowledge of intelligence information, including classified material, to assess that the laptop was not authentic and ‘has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.’

“Over a year after the election, it is conceded that the laptop and its contents are authentic, and the judgement espoused by these 51 former intelligence officials is baseless and false. Yet, the implications of this breach continue. Media outlets used this purportedly credible intelligence assessment as a justification to not report on the story. Some polls show that up to 17% of people who voted for President Biden would not have if they knew about the contents of the laptop at the time.”


https://nypost.com/2022/05/18/justice-c ... top-liars/



MaverickM11 wrote:
Imagine thinking the FBI targets conservatives :rotfl:


Thanks for your honesty.


To be clear, the Hunter Biden laptop is being investigated by the FBI, for potential financial and tax violations by Hunter. There is no connection to Joe Biden or the Biden election campaign. The FBI established that early on, and has since confirmed it multiple times, but some conservative outlets keep insisting there is a link, without evidence.

If Hunter broke the law in his business dealings, that will surface in the investigation and he will be formally charged. But apart from family embarrassment, it has nothing whatever to do with the President.


Of course, just like with Hillary, nothing to see here, even after 51 of them have been caught lying through their teeth and some even bragging how it flipped the election.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 18956
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:14 pm

afcjets wrote:
Avatar2go wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Unfortunately it goes much further than just the FBI. 51 high level officials at our intelligence agencies, at least.

"The letter, titled “Public Statement on the Hunter Biden emails,” and signed by former CIA Directors John Brennan, Leon Panetta and Mike Hayden, former acting CIA Director Michael Morell, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and other ex-spooks, claimed the material on Hunter’s hard drive “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation,” although not one of them had seen it....

One former CIA officer who signed the letter, John Sipher, boasted that he took “special pride in personally swinging the election away from Trump.”

“I lost the election for Trump?” wrote Sipher during a Twitter spat with a former Trump official. “Well then I [feel] pretty good about my influence.”...

The letters state: “Leading up to the 2020 election, the New York Post published stunning revelations which were lawfully obtained from a laptop that formerly belonged to Hunter Biden, son of then-candidate Joe Biden.

“This information, which raises significant concerns about the financial dealings of a presidential candidate and his potential ties to our nation’s primary adversaries, China and Russia, threatened to undermine his candidacy.

“To undermine these revelations, 51 former intelligence officials … published an intelligence assessment in the form of a letter for dissemination to the American people through the news media. This letter purportedly relied on the combined and established credibility of these intelligence officials, through collective experience and knowledge of intelligence information, including classified material, to assess that the laptop was not authentic and ‘has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.’

“Over a year after the election, it is conceded that the laptop and its contents are authentic, and the judgement espoused by these 51 former intelligence officials is baseless and false. Yet, the implications of this breach continue. Media outlets used this purportedly credible intelligence assessment as a justification to not report on the story. Some polls show that up to 17% of people who voted for President Biden would not have if they knew about the contents of the laptop at the time.”


https://nypost.com/2022/05/18/justice-c ... top-liars/





Thanks for your honesty.


To be clear, the Hunter Biden laptop is being investigated by the FBI, for potential financial and tax violations by Hunter. There is no connection to Joe Biden or the Biden election campaign. The FBI established that early on, and has since confirmed it multiple times, but some conservative outlets keep insisting there is a link, without evidence.

If Hunter broke the law in his business dealings, that will surface in the investigation and he will be formally charged. But apart from family embarrassment, it has nothing whatever to do with the President.


Of course, just like with Hillary, nothing to see here, even after 51 of them have been caught lying through their teeth and some even bragging how it flipped the election.

LOL but her emails! :rotfl: 40+ years of Hilary hysteria and all you have to show for it is butterymales, and then of course the Trump admin was using any and every unsecure iphone, email, server, two cans + a string to communicate and then flush sensitive documents down the toilet. Because if there's anything conservatives love more than "checking" children's genitals, it's projecting their own crimes onto others and illegally destroying the evidence.
 
Avatar2go
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:41 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:29 pm

afcjets wrote:
Avatar2go wrote:

To be clear, the Hunter Biden laptop is being investigated by the FBI, for potential financial and tax violations by Hunter. There is no connection to Joe Biden or the Biden election campaign. The FBI established that early on, and has since confirmed it multiple times, but some conservative outlets keep insisting there is a link, without evidence.

If Hunter broke the law in his business dealings, that will surface in the investigation and he will be formally charged. But apart from family embarrassment, it has nothing whatever to do with the President.


Of course, just like with Hillary, nothing to see here, even after 51 of them have been caught lying through their teeth and some even bragging how it flipped the election.


So again to be clear, the letter was written in response to the Post reporting, which no one was able to confirm at that time, because the laptop was not made available as evidence. Also, here is what they actually stated in the letter:

We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by
President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement -- just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case


So they did not lie, they said that in their experience, the story had the hallmarks of a Russian plant. As it turned out, when news organizations were finally able to examine the laptop over a year later, they were wrong about Russian involvement.

But as I said, neither the FBI nor the examining news organizations found any link to the Biden campaign or the President. Those are the simple facts.
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 15606
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:20 pm

Avatar2go wrote:
The pattern of all the election investigations has consistently been to debunk the claims made by Trump and his supporters. But the hallmark of a conspiracy theory is that believers refuse to accept the evidence. Which is why they also mock "following the science". In the end, nothing really changes, except that those basing their views on evidence become more confident in their position, while those that don't, don't really care about the evidence, so their position remains unchanged.


Exactly. I argued for a time with people who didn't believe in the Moon landings. Then at one point I realized that you could build a new Saturn V, Apollo capsule etc., put them on it, send them to the Moon, land them next to Apollo 11's landing site, and they would still call it fake.
 
Avatar2go
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:41 am

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:22 pm

Aesma wrote:
Avatar2go wrote:
The pattern of all the election investigations has consistently been to debunk the claims made by Trump and his supporters. But the hallmark of a conspiracy theory is that believers refuse to accept the evidence. Which is why they also mock "following the science". In the end, nothing really changes, except that those basing their views on evidence become more confident in their position, while those that don't, don't really care about the evidence, so their position remains unchanged.


Exactly. I argued for a time with people who didn't believe in the Moon landings. Then at one point I realized that you could build a new Saturn V, Apollo capsule etc., put them on it, send them to the Moon, land them next to Apollo 11's landing site, and they would still call it fake.


Agreed. There's a recent story about people who died needlessly from refusing vaccination and/or medical care for COVID, and the heartbreak of their families. They discussed the psychology of conspiracies, and how some people seem to be especially vulnerable. They likened it to a form of addiction, where the person literally cannot stop believing, even when their life is at stake.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 18956
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed to give Trump-Russia material to reporter

Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:42 pm

Aesma wrote:
Avatar2go wrote:
The pattern of all the election investigations has consistently been to debunk the claims made by Trump and his supporters. But the hallmark of a conspiracy theory is that believers refuse to accept the evidence. Which is why they also mock "following the science". In the end, nothing really changes, except that those basing their views on evidence become more confident in their position, while those that don't, don't really care about the evidence, so their position remains unchanged.


Exactly. I argued for a time with people who didn't believe in the Moon landings. Then at one point I realized that you could build a new Saturn V, Apollo capsule etc., put them on it, send them to the Moon, land them next to Apollo 11's landing site, and they would still call it fake.

The whole strategy is always "flood the zone with sh!t" (Steve Bannon) so that you don't ever have to actually argue any facts whatsoever.

That's how we get "doors" as the problem and not tens of thousands of gun deaths annually. And then like idiots democrats will fall over themselves to debunk/fact check/point out the hypocrisy but it does. Not. Matter. Conservatives have decided guns are more important than living children and that's the end of the discussion. They'll literally die of covid before acknowledging its existence, or watch their house flood for the third 500 year flood in as many years before acknowledging climate change. It's replicated across every issue.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cskok8, dampfnudel, sierraxray1493, tmu101, Vintage and 28 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos