Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Re: Joe Biden is currently one of the least popular Presidents in US history, moreso than Trump

Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:05 am

flyingclrs727 wrote:
I dislike Trump and Biden and their families about equally. I voted for neither. I do not regret my votes.

Interesting. So you look at people instead of their politics and “past performance”? Genuine question, because I don’t vote for the people.

Bricktop

Re: Joe Biden is currently one of the least popular Presidents in US history, moreso than Trump

Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:20 pm

seb146 wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:
Biden has been incompetent for DECADES.

His team’s case is they want to “remake” American society centered around a messianic view of the federal government, seeing government planners themselves as the upcoming messiah.

Depending how you count it, 5-10 trillion was thrown at Covid in the US. It has upset the economy. It put average people on a very rapid railroad to insolvency. How will they pay rent in 5 years… don’t ask me. That is eating away at average people’s mental health right now.

Covid didn't begin under Biden. We all saw this coming months away. Nothing was done about it by the previous administration. But, somehow, it is Biden's fault. Rent was going up while wages were stagnant under the previous administration. But it is Biden's fault. Mental health care was non-existent under the previous administration, but it is Biden's fault.

See a pattern here?

The pattern IS clear. When someone says " Nothing was done about (Covid) by the previous administration." that shows not ignorance, but a willful disregard for the facts. I suppose it was Biden who was responsible for Operation Warpspeed, and so great is Biden that vaccines came before he was inaugurated. He can shift time!!!

And to the cowards who got my previous post deleted because it made you "uncomfortable", tough! Your pathetic ideology from your sad little bubble is going to get absolutely smoked in November. SMOKED!!!!

seb146

Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:05 pm

Bricktop wrote:
seb146 wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:
Biden has been incompetent for DECADES.

His team’s case is they want to “remake” American society centered around a messianic view of the federal government, seeing government planners themselves as the upcoming messiah.

Depending how you count it, 5-10 trillion was thrown at Covid in the US. It has upset the economy. It put average people on a very rapid railroad to insolvency. How will they pay rent in 5 years… don’t ask me. That is eating away at average people’s mental health right now.

Covid didn't begin under Biden. We all saw this coming months away. Nothing was done about it by the previous administration. But, somehow, it is Biden's fault. Rent was going up while wages were stagnant under the previous administration. But it is Biden's fault. Mental health care was non-existent under the previous administration, but it is Biden's fault.

See a pattern here?

The pattern IS clear. When someone says " Nothing was done about (Covid) by the previous administration." that shows not ignorance, but a willful disregard for the facts. I suppose it was Biden who was responsible for Operation Warpspeed, and so great is Biden that vaccines came before he was inaugurated. He can shift time!!!

And to the cowards who got my previous post deleted because it made you "uncomfortable", tough! Your pathetic ideology from your sad little bubble is going to get absolutely smoked in November. SMOKED!!!!

Don't forget this same person you are praising was the same person who said horse deworming pills will cure covid and bleach will cure covid and covid does not exist and covid is fake. And he still did nothing about the economy. Like past Republican administrations, left that problem for Democrats so they can get blamed.

phugoid1982

Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:37 pm

flyingclrs727 wrote:
I dislike Trump and Biden and their families about equally. I voted for neither. I do not regret my votes.

Agreed, Nepotism and the idle rich at it's finest. Although I can't tell what I dislike more, Ivanka's pretending to have knowledge about global affairs and getting laughed at the G20 or Hunter's cashing on his scandals and pretending to be an "artist" through his work which amounts to 4 year old's finger painting or just fooling around. Politicians should be not be allowed to get rich from the presidency and guarantee cushy jobs and connections for their sycophants, and relatives. Then of course, there's also the outrage money they make from "speaking fees" post presidency...

Bricktop

Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:43 pm

seb146 wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
seb146 wrote:

See a pattern here?

Don't forget this same person you are praising was the same person who said horse deworming pills will cure covid and bleach will cure covid and covid does not exist and covid is fake. And he still did nothing about the economy. Like past Republican administrations, left that problem for Democrats so they can get blamed.

Holy cow! Where do you get from that that I was PRAISING TRUMP???? Yes, he did Warpspeed, but there was no praise there. Is it possible to criticize Biden at all in your mind without being a Trump (or in other contexts, Putin) acolyte?

And to follow the absurdity further, Trump was "doing nothing about the economy" so he could leave the "problem for Democrats so they can get blamed." And yet at the very same time, he wanted to stay in power so much that he fomented an insurrection. It requires serious logical gymnastics to follow this bizarre set of assertions.

Bricktop

Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:47 pm

phugoid1982 wrote:
flyingclrs727 wrote:

Agreed, Nepotism and the idle rich at it's finest. Although I can't tell what I dislike more, Ivanka's pretending to have knowledge about global affairs and getting laughed at the G20 or Hunter's cashing on his scandals and pretending to be an "artist" through his work which amounts to 4 year old's finger painting or just fooling around. Politicians should be not be allowed to get rich from the presidency and guarantee cushy jobs and connections for their sycophants, and relatives. Then of course, there's also the outrage money they make from "speaking fees" post presidency...

100% agree. And the joke that somehow all their kids are smart enough to get into Harvard, Yale, Stanford etc. on credentials other than their surnames. When some of them can't even spell SAT!

phugoid1982

Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:01 pm

Agreed, You think Baron will get rejected from Harvard or Ivanka and Jared's kid even though Jared's dad bribed his way into Harvard, Ivanka was passed at Penn without going to classes just as Trump cheated his way to transfer from Fordham to Penn (not Wharton as he claims. Just like is anyone surprised Malia Obama got into Harvard? Michelle Obama was both an affirmative action admit and legacy admit to Princeton since her brother played ball at Princeton. I honestly have no problem with that per se because plenty of dumb rich white kids get into Ivies (like Jared) but what annoys me about her is that ridiculous senior thesis she did about "Being black at Princeton" . Rather than picking some scholarly topic she just wrote about the laziest thing she could that required little research, not to mention the thesis would've gotten me a C in middle school English. Then she made that moronic comment that she sat with heads of states and many of them weren't that smart. Maybe she wised up at Harvard but I doubt it. This is my rant about the many useless BS liberal arts degrees There are very few objective measurable metrics so you can BS your way through a 4 year degree. Just once I'd like to see politician's kid study Engineering or math/physics where no matter how much money mommy or daddy gave to get you in, you either know your stuff and can do the work or you can't. On that level, probably Caltech is the only purely meritocratic Univ. left in the US.

SQ22

Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:30 pm

As you know you are required to provide a link to your source when stating facts or maing it clear that you are stating your opinion, as this requirement has been ignored lately, this thread will be locked.