Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
phugoid1982
Topic Author
Posts: 331
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:02 am

Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:35 am

https://nypost.com/2022/06/27/voicemail ... gs-report/

I hate that only rightwing media is reporting it out of partisanship. I think it is very a sketchy affair after Joe Biden said he knew nothing about Hunter's dealings and thus this should be investigated. When the republicans take back the House I see impeachment being a distinct possibility. Even without this scandal, I think Biden will be pressured not to run again. I'm already afraid after the Dems screwed this up so badly Trump will back in 2024.
 
johns624
Posts: 5728
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:03 pm

phugoid1982 wrote:
I think Biden will be pressured not to run again. I'm already afraid after the Dems screwed this up so badly Trump will back in 2024.

Biden shouldn't run, regardless. He'll be way too old at the time. The problem is that until he states that he won't run, no other candidates can make themselves known. I can't stand DeSantis, but at least he's challenging Trump. Trump will also be too old to run in 2024.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 15685
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:26 pm

This mail came out after an article was printed, and I will wait for something other than the Trashy NYpost to actually cover it.
 
luckyone
Posts: 4536
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:29 pm

phugoid1982 wrote:
https://nypost.com/2022/06/27/voicemail-shows-joe-biden-knew-of-hunters-china-dealings-report/

I hate that only rightwing media is reporting it out of partisanship. I think it is very a sketchy affair after Joe Biden said he knew nothing about Hunter's dealings and thus this should be investigated. When the republicans take back the House I see impeachment being a distinct possibility. Even without this scandal, I think Biden will be pressured not to run again. I'm already afraid after the Dems screwed this up so badly Trump will back in 2024.

The House will use any opportunity to impeach, but much like the Trump impeachments will be a waste of time because they will not have the votes to make anything of it. As for this voicemail, the content is a bit vague to draw any conclusions other than Biden is saying his son appears out of trouble. This message (if there's another that's a different story) only mentions an article no apparent concern. Meanwhile, you won't find many people who voted for Biden who will deny that his son had business in China, or that Biden may have been involved. It's an issue of timelines, and it merits mention that Biden's children haven't been anywhere near the White House -- unlike Trump's brood who all have business in China and received Chinese trademarks while daddy was in the Oval Office, so spare me the indignation. Overall with respect to this laptop, the smartest thing the shop owner in Wilmington could have done is to call his own legal representation and not get into the mud with Trump's personal attorney.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 18150
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:43 pm

johns624 wrote:
phugoid1982 wrote:
I think Biden will be pressured not to run again. I'm already afraid after the Dems screwed this up so badly Trump will back in 2024.

Biden shouldn't run, regardless. He'll be way too old at the time. The problem is that until he states that he won't run, no other candidates can make themselves known. I can't stand DeSantis, but at least he's challenging Trump. Trump will also be too old to run in 2024.


Seriously...can we be done with septuagenarian presidencies already??
 
luckyone
Posts: 4536
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:46 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
johns624 wrote:
phugoid1982 wrote:
I think Biden will be pressured not to run again. I'm already afraid after the Dems screwed this up so badly Trump will back in 2024.

Biden shouldn't run, regardless. He'll be way too old at the time. The problem is that until he states that he won't run, no other candidates can make themselves known. I can't stand DeSantis, but at least he's challenging Trump. Trump will also be too old to run in 2024.


Seriously...can we be done with septuagenarian presidencies already??

Pete Buttigieg 2024!! :stirthepot:
 
vikkyvik
Posts: 12746
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:58 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:52 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
Seriously...can we be done with septuagenarian presidencies already??


It's rather ridiculous.

Just like there's a minimum age, I'd be in favor of a maximum age for Presidency as well.
 
phugoid1982
Topic Author
Posts: 331
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:02 am

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:52 pm

luckyone wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
johns624 wrote:
Biden shouldn't run, regardless. He'll be way too old at the time. The problem is that until he states that he won't run, no other candidates can make themselves known. I can't stand DeSantis, but at least he's challenging Trump. Trump will also be too old to run in 2024.


Seriously...can we be done with septuagenarian presidencies already??

Pete Buttigieg 2024!! :stirthepot:


Buttigieg is just another establishment corporatist and he polls terribly with African Americans despite his youthful appeal. If Bernie is still as fit as he is now mentally and physicall I'd vote for him despite his age. Who do the dem's have that has any sort of appeal? Tulsi was a decent choice but after what the Dems did to her she's gravitated too far right for me. I'm surprised she hasn't changed her party affiliation yet after speaking at CPAC
 
phugoid1982
Topic Author
Posts: 331
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:02 am

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:02 pm

vikkyvik wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
Seriously...can we be done with septuagenarian presidencies already??


It's rather ridiculous.

Just like there's a minimum age, I'd be in favor of a maximum age for Presidency as well.


I see your point but that's a form of discrimination. I mean, if you're healthy and have all your faculties intact and can do the job then why not? For instance, my mom's aunt was the first female cardiologist in India. She practiced medicine, including seeing patients and diagnosing til she died at 102 and unfortunately from COVID.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._I._Padmavati
 
johns624
Posts: 5728
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:03 pm

phugoid1982 wrote:
Tulsi was a decent choice but after what the Dems did to her she's gravitated too far right for me. I'm surprised she hasn't changed her party affiliation yet after speaking at CPAC
Like the old TV show What's My Line..."will the real Tulsi Gabbard please stand up"! I liked her before she flipped.
 
LCDFlight
Posts: 1841
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:22 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:32 pm

phugoid1982 wrote:
luckyone wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Seriously...can we be done with septuagenarian presidencies already??

Pete Buttigieg 2024!! :stirthepot:


Buttigieg is just another establishment corporatist and he polls terribly with African Americans despite his youthful appeal. If Bernie is still as fit as he is now mentally and physicall I'd vote for him despite his age. Who do the dem's have that has any sort of appeal? Tulsi was a decent choice but after what the Dems did to her she's gravitated too far right for me. I'm surprised she hasn't changed her party affiliation yet after speaking at CPAC


Translation, he is a well educated gay man who is not a woke idiot. You need to win the center to win an election. The center is deeply unhappy with Joe Biden.
 
FLYFIRSTCLASS
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:41 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:34 pm

So if they impeach Biden in November, they do realize that Harris will become POTUS? Unless they try and go back and overturn 2020 election and put Trump back? Let me know when I should make my popcorn!
 
User avatar
c933103
Posts: 6698
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:53 pm

phugoid1982 wrote:
luckyone wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Seriously...can we be done with septuagenarian presidencies already??

Pete Buttigieg 2024!! :stirthepot:


Buttigieg is just another establishment corporatist and he polls terribly with African Americans despite his youthful appeal. If Bernie is still as fit as he is now mentally and physicall I'd vote for him despite his age. Who do the dem's have that has any sort of appeal? Tulsi was a decent choice but after what the Dems did to her she's gravitated too far right for me. I'm surprised she hasn't changed her party affiliation yet after speaking at CPAC

What is wrong with establishment candidates?
 
vikkyvik
Posts: 12746
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:58 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:56 pm

phugoid1982 wrote:
I see your point but that's a form of discrimination.


As I stated, there's already a minimum age. If there was a maximum age enshrined in the Constitution, it wouldn't be discriminatory.

It's not just age-related deterioration. It's also simply the fact that if you're a 75-year-old President, you will likely be less affected by the policies you set than someone who is 35, just based on the time you have left to live.

It's just a bit sad that we have so many politicians who are well past retirement age.
 
luckyone
Posts: 4536
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:39 pm

FLYFIRSTCLASS wrote:
So if they impeach Biden in November, they do realize that Harris will become POTUS? Unless they try and go back and overturn 2020 election and put Trump back? Let me know when I should make my popcorn!

Regardless of whether Biden is impeached, with the current information available, he would not be removed from office as they wouldn’t have 67 votes. The case is weaker than either Trump impeachments.
 
luckyone
Posts: 4536
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:40 pm

LCDFlight wrote:
phugoid1982 wrote:
luckyone wrote:
Pete Buttigieg 2024!! :stirthepot:


Buttigieg is just another establishment corporatist and he polls terribly with African Americans despite his youthful appeal. If Bernie is still as fit as he is now mentally and physicall I'd vote for him despite his age. Who do the dem's have that has any sort of appeal? Tulsi was a decent choice but after what the Dems did to her she's gravitated too far right for me. I'm surprised she hasn't changed her party affiliation yet after speaking at CPAC


Translation, he is a well educated gay man who is not a woke idiot. You need to win the center to win an election. The center is deeply unhappy with Joe Biden.

Most voters who voted will Biden will tell you we were never enamored with the guy to begin with. He’s the price we knew we had to pay to get rid of the recklessly self-indulgent, incapable in an actual (not fabricated or self-created) crisis like Trump. Trump failed his actual national crisis test. We needed a leader who knew when to shut up and step up to the moment. Trump continued to vamp and prance for the TV.
 
Avatar2go
Posts: 1425
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:41 am

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:23 pm

This story is a nothing-burger. It's well known that Biden calls his kids on an almost daily basis. On this call he mentioned the NYT article coming out on Hunter. It's perfectly normal for a parent to discuss such a thing with a child.

There is no reference to China, and there was never any concern by the FBI that anything on the Hunter laptop involved the President or the election. Does the NYP really think they have a bombshell and the FBI is unaware of this message? The entire story is patently absurd. That's why there is no coverage.
 
johns624
Posts: 5728
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:39 pm

phugoid1982 wrote:
For instance, my mom's aunt was the first female cardiologist in India. She practiced medicine, including seeing patients and diagnosing til she died at 102 and unfortunately from COVID.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._I._Padmavati
A bad decision due to age by a cardiologist impacts many fewer people than a bad decision by the leader of a country with 330+ million.
 
johns624
Posts: 5728
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:40 pm

vikkyvik wrote:
It's also simply the fact that if you're a 75-year-old President, you will likely be less affected by the policies you set than someone who is 35, just based on the time you have left to live.
That's a great point that I've never thought of before.
 
phugoid1982
Topic Author
Posts: 331
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:02 am

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:56 pm

vikkyvik wrote:
phugoid1982 wrote:
I see your point but that's a form of discrimination.


As I stated, there's already a minimum age. If there was a maximum age enshrined in the Constitution, it wouldn't be discriminatory.

It's not just age-related deterioration. It's also simply the fact that if you're a 75-year-old President, you will likely be less affected by the policies you set than someone who is 35, just based on the time you have left to live.

It's just a bit sad that we have so many politicians who are well past retirement age.


You're point is valid on a certain level but you are stereotyping septuagenarians. However, regardless of how you vote, do you really think Bernie is out of touch with younger people because he's concerned with the end of his mortality? He's been championing our causes forever and has been consistent unlike all these politicians who got into politics to pad their pockets. Unfortunately the DNC cheated him out of his rightly earned nomination. Anyways, it looks like Biden is already looking to cheat his way to 2024. Bernie has too much class. He should've wrecked Biden in the primaries rather than passively backing down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtzkaI-bxiA
Last edited by phugoid1982 on Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 
phugoid1982
Topic Author
Posts: 331
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:02 am

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:01 pm

johns624 wrote:
phugoid1982 wrote:
For instance, my mom's aunt was the first female cardiologist in India. She practiced medicine, including seeing patients and diagnosing til she died at 102 and unfortunately from COVID.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._I._Padmavati
A bad decision due to age by a cardiologist impacts many fewer people than a bad decision by the leader of a country with 330+ million.


It's the general principle I'm talking about. And I'm almost 40 so I'm not exactly towing the geriatric line because I'm close to that age. Bernie! (Repeated ad nauseum) is certainly espousing the same principles as when he was much younger.
 
luckyone
Posts: 4536
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:05 pm

johns624 wrote:
vikkyvik wrote:
It's also simply the fact that if you're a 75-year-old President, you will likely be less affected by the policies you set than someone who is 35, just based on the time you have left to live.
That's a great point that I've never thought of before.

Indeed. Of note: Supreme Court judges in Israel have to retire at 70, by law. Right now that sounds great...but that's also right now in the moment of angst.
 
Avatar2go
Posts: 1425
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:41 am

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:09 pm

phugoid wrote:

You're point is valid on a certain level but you are stereotyping septuagenarians. However, regardless of how you vote, do you really think Bernie is out of touch with younger people? He's been championing our causes forever and has been consistent unlike all these politicians who got into politics to pad their pockets. Unfortunately the DNC cheated him out of his rightly earned nomination. Anyways, it looks like Biden is already looking to cheat his way to 2024. Bernie has too much class. He should've wrecked Biden in the primaries rather than passively backing down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtzkaI-bxiA


If we are now referencing Republican pundits in our criticism of Biden, we have gone over to the dark side.

Biden faces a tough challenge in 2024 because of the state of the economy, by which all Presidents are judged. It's too soon to say what will happen as we're not even through the 2022 midterms. But Biden is not "cheating" by working with the DNC.
 
johns624
Posts: 5728
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:11 pm

phugoid1982 wrote:
johns624 wrote:
phugoid1982 wrote:
For instance, my mom's aunt was the first female cardiologist in India. She practiced medicine, including seeing patients and diagnosing til she died at 102 and unfortunately from COVID.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._I._Padmavati
A bad decision due to age by a cardiologist impacts many fewer people than a bad decision by the leader of a country with 330+ million.


It's the general principle I'm talking about. And I'm almost 40 so I'm not exactly towing the geriatric line because I'm close to that age. Bernie! (Repeated ad nauseum) is certainly espousing the same principles as when he was much younger.
You have to be suspect of anyone who sticks around that long just so they can have more and more power. I'm not just talking about Bernie, either. Look how many Reps and Senators are in their 70s, if not 80s. Speaking of that, has anyone heard from Dianne Feinstein lately?
 
User avatar
c933103
Posts: 6698
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:14 pm

phugoid1982 wrote:
vikkyvik wrote:
phugoid1982 wrote:
I see your point but that's a form of discrimination.


As I stated, there's already a minimum age. If there was a maximum age enshrined in the Constitution, it wouldn't be discriminatory.

It's not just age-related deterioration. It's also simply the fact that if you're a 75-year-old President, you will likely be less affected by the policies you set than someone who is 35, just based on the time you have left to live.

It's just a bit sad that we have so many politicians who are well past retirement age.


You're point is valid on a certain level but you are stereotyping septuagenarians. However, regardless of how you vote, do you really think Bernie is out of touch with younger people because he's concerned with the end of his mortality? He's been championing our causes forever and has been consistent unlike all these politicians who got into politics to pad their pockets. Unfortunately the DNC cheated him out of his rightly earned nomination. Anyways, it looks like Biden is already looking to cheat his way to 2024. Bernie has too much class. He should've wrecked Biden in the primaries rather than passively backing down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtzkaI-bxiA

According to my understanding, DNC's role is to pick whoever capable of winning election for the party and represent the party's ideology. It is not like Republican party which directly let its members decide the direction of party and let figures like Trump won the nomination. If Trump ran the same platform as he did in 2016 in Democratic party and all his supporters moved into Democratic Party, DNC would not allow Trump to be nominated because of such mechanism. On the other hand Trump won nomination from Republican party due to lack of such mechanism there.
If Bernie supporters think they have sufficient amount of support that can gather nomination from a major US party and to win presidential election, wouldn't it nake more sense for all its supporters to join Republican party to exploit the same mechanism that led to the nomination and victory of Trump, to push their own favored candidate onto national ballot?
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 24785
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:41 pm

Avatar2go wrote:
This story is a nothing-burger. It's well known that Biden calls his kids on an almost daily basis. On this call he mentioned the NYT article coming out on Hunter. It's perfectly normal for a parent to discuss such a thing with a child.

There is no reference to China, and there was never any concern by the FBI that anything on the Hunter laptop involved the President or the election. Does the NYP really think they have a bombshell and the FBI is unaware of this message? The entire story is patently absurd. That's why there is no coverage.


Facts don't matter. These people still believe there were millions of votes faked and stolen from 2020. I agree the witch hunt against Hunter is a big nothingburger. And it has even less to do with Joe.
 
zakuivcustom
Posts: 3735
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:32 am

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:51 pm

phugoid1982 wrote:
luckyone wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Seriously...can we be done with septuagenarian presidencies already??

Pete Buttigieg 2024!! :stirthepot:


Buttigieg is just another establishment corporatist and he polls terribly with African Americans despite his youthful appeal. If Bernie is still as fit as he is now mentally and physicall I'd vote for him despite his age. Who do the dem's have that has any sort of appeal? Tulsi was a decent choice but after what the Dems did to her she's gravitated too far right for me. I'm surprised she hasn't changed her party affiliation yet after speaking at CPAC


Tulsi the Russia apologist? No thanks.

And you can say everything about Bernie, but it is still a fact that he won't ever get the nomination, period, as he simply does not have enough support overall.

luckyone wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:
phugoid1982 wrote:

Buttigieg is just another establishment corporatist and he polls terribly with African Americans despite his youthful appeal. If Bernie is still as fit as he is now mentally and physicall I'd vote for him despite his age. Who do the dem's have that has any sort of appeal? Tulsi was a decent choice but after what the Dems did to her she's gravitated too far right for me. I'm surprised she hasn't changed her party affiliation yet after speaking at CPAC


Translation, he is a well educated gay man who is not a woke idiot. You need to win the center to win an election. The center is deeply unhappy with Joe Biden.

Most voters who voted will Biden will tell you we were never enamored with the guy to begin with. He’s the price we knew we had to pay to get rid of the recklessly self-indulgent, incapable in an actual (not fabricated or self-created) crisis like Trump. Trump failed his actual national crisis test. We needed a leader who knew when to shut up and step up to the moment. Trump continued to vamp and prance for the TV.


And I agree - Covid is basically the thing that kicked Trump out as it exposed his total ineptitude dealing with a crisis.

And I am in the same boat as you - basically the only reason why my vote went for Biden (not that it mattered as I was in a deep red state) is bc I don't want 4 more years of chaotic leadership. Coming in I expect Biden to be useless and clueless, and he is definitely showing that right now :(.

BTW, the whole Hunter Biden thing? There are people that voted for Biden that give a f**k about that?
 
sierrakilo44
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:38 am

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:58 am

zakuivcustom wrote:
BTW, the whole Hunter Biden thing? There are people that voted for Biden that give a f**k about that?


To this day beyond Hunter having a laptop and Hunter having voicemail messages I’m still not sure what Hunter has done which is so scandalous or criminal that it requires impeachment of his father, especially compared to what Trump and his offspring did.

Hunter had dealings with China? So what, they’re the US’s largest trading partner, soon to be world’s largest economy and Hunter is a an investor and a businessman. If he didn’t try and make money I’d be concerned.

There’s only really one sketchy thing with Hunter, it in no way involves his father, it isn’t criminal, it won’t be the subject of an impeachment but I find it a bit unethical.

It’s what happened between him and his brother’s widow. Legal and consensual but I find it unethical to get involved with his former sister in law like that. But you can’t arrest him over it
 
vikkyvik
Posts: 12746
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:58 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:56 pm

phugoid1982 wrote:
You're point is valid on a certain level but you are stereotyping septuagenarians.


I think it's reasonable to say that statistically, people who are 75 have less life ahead of them than people who are 35.

Also reasonable to say that statistically, people who are 75 have brains that have aged considerably more than people who are 35.

Call it stereotyping if you want.
 
User avatar
scbriml
Posts: 21251
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:37 pm

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:04 pm

johns624 wrote:
vikkyvik wrote:
It's also simply the fact that if you're a 75-year-old President, you will likely be less affected by the policies you set than someone who is 35, just based on the time you have left to live.
That's a great point that I've never thought of before.


It's largely irrelevant because almost no politician is thinking beyond the next election cycle. They'll say and do anything to ensure they get re-elected. There is no "this is the best long-term plan for our society", because long-term for them is four years maximum.
 
User avatar
readytotaxi
Posts: 8892
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:09 am

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:26 pm

A shame George Carlin died, always thought he would have made a good President. ;)
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 24785
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:43 pm

zakuivcustom wrote:
And I am in the same boat as you - basically the only reason why my vote went for Biden (not that it mattered as I was in a deep red state) is bc I don't want 4 more years of chaotic leadership. Coming in I expect Biden to be useless and clueless, and he is definitely showing that right now :(.

BTW, the whole Hunter Biden thing? There are people that voted for Biden that give a f**k about that?


The biggest reason Biden seems "useless and clueless" is there was no transition team from the former administration. The former administration fully expected to remain in power, one way or another. When elected officials decided the Constitution was more important, they left office in chaos. To this day, these same people are still out there demanding they won, that votes don't matter, that only their opinion matters. "Useless and clueless" is simply a meme by the petulant and self centered far right extremists who don't want anymore roadblocks to their quest for unlimited power.

As far as the laptop and voice mails: I find it interesting that the only time anyone said anything about this was the run-up to the 2020 election. Not a peep when the laptop was "discovered", not a peep in the last year... complete silence. The right is only outraged because another election is coming. What was found on the laptop and voicemails to impeach Joe Biden? Doesn't matter. It gins up the base and that's all that matters.
 
User avatar
TWA772LR
Posts: 8194
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:12 am

Re: Leaked voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter

Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:51 am

Yeezy 2024 ;)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hh65man, journeyperson, leader1 and 27 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos