fpdonald
Topic Author

[email protected]

Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:17 am

Hi Folks:

In e-mailing "[email protected]," can anyone tell me where the mail goes and who reads it? Facts, or experience please.

Thank you in advance.

EGGD

RE: [email protected]

Sun Sep 22, 2002 4:00 am

Johan. It goes to Johan.

Shawn Patrick

Mon Sep 23, 2002 1:24 pm

Who reads it? That's a good question... I doubt Johan has time for all that email.

scottysair

Sun Oct 06, 2002 10:40 am

It is Johan's email address at [email protected] or u can another one with his email address is [email protected] and he is president on the a.net as for over of the long time. He is very nice person and he keeping it up with the his busy home and work at the his office, too. I did got an email from Johan as for this summer and that Gary Watt were sent to him with the my webpages with the pics of me into the cockpit. That was said hello to me. So this is it as for right now. Well, I'm off go to the bed as for right now. Goodnight!!  Smile

Regards,

Scott W.

mls515

Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:56 am

Yes, it works. I got a brief reply on something a couple months ago.

turbulence

Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:20 pm

How lucky!!!

I had some irregularities, plus a problem with PayPal.

First my FirstClass membership was not operative, honestky I must say the problem was fixed within hours.

Second, when fixed, I suddenly saw that my UserProfile was not the one of a FirstClass member, but a Forum Moderator Crew member.

This problem was also fixed quickly, (within two days, more or less)

But then, PayPal never charged my 5 USD, although they had charged 2,80 € for "opening" an account for me. And after one month, my FirstClass was shut down.

Then I sent a mail to Johan explaining this, and that I was not going to open a new account and charge another 2,80€ for nothing, once I had read in the forums that PayPal presented problems to many other people, and that maybe this could be solved from the administration way.
And, by the way, I asked him what I had to do to become a moderator since I felt honoured by the "selection", thinking that I was granted some trust or credibility. I said that I would like to collaborate with a.net in other ways, not just with money, and that I imagined I would have to act after some rules, which I accepted.

OK. My last e-mail was from... AUGUST 30th!!!

Did anybody see an answer? Neither have I.

I was very illusioned with both surfing FirstClass and actively collaborating with the forums. I have absolutely lost both of these illusions.

Will I ever get an answer from Johan, to both my question and my problem with PayPal?

AH! By the way... it seems that the only way of getting a fast mail from Admin is stop paying. When I realized my username was not operative, I checked my e-mail, and the message for not having paid was already there... This was GuinessBook-quick!!!

eo!!! Johan? Are you there?

Faithfully (not too much, though),

Jordi.

RayPettit

Wed Oct 09, 2002 3:24 am

I'm wondering if Johan's taken a short break - we all need one.

I've sent am e-mail offering some help but have yet to get a reply. Ditto with a small problem I've posted here regarding First Class Membership

Ray

ryu2

Wed Oct 09, 2002 9:30 am

Johan's too busy. He should have a volunteer secretary to answer the admin mail, maybe one of the moderators.

scottysair

Wed Oct 09, 2002 9:40 pm

Yes, you're right about of Johan. That he is too very busy at work and etc to do at the his office!  Smile I did received an the email from him as for this summer that were said hello to me. He will able to replies to everybody with the email soon, okay? If he had a chance to replies write email with the aviation fellow or etc with the folks. ok? Well, later!!!

TurbineBeaver

Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:04 pm

Who reads it? Good question.

I have sent numerous emails to [email protected] and [email protected] And have never received a single response. Baffling.

TB

administrator

Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:27 pm

Working on the site from morning 'till night that's livin' alright (1997-2007)