User avatar
Alphazone
Topic Author
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:22 pm

How to remove photo from album

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:18 pm

Last time I accidentally added an unwanted photo to an album, I had to delete the whole album.

Can someone assist me to remove one photo from an album, please? I don't see an option to "edit album" like there was years ago.

Thanks.
No conclusion can be offered, for the history recounted above is still unfolding.
 
dutchspotter1
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:24 pm

Re: How to remove photo from album

Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:11 pm

I believe this is (still...) not possible at the moment.
NO URLS in signature
 
User avatar
Alphazone
Topic Author
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Re: How to remove photo from album

Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:07 pm

dutchspotter1 wrote:
I believe this is (still...) not possible at the moment.


I emailed the moderator, Paul, about it,
He responsed that he will take care of it, One month later he still hasn't done it.
No conclusion can be offered, for the history recounted above is still unfolding.
 
User avatar
vcruvinel
Support
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:28 am

Re: How to remove photo from album

Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:37 pm

Alphazone wrote:
dutchspotter1 wrote:
I believe this is (still...) not possible at the moment.


I emailed the moderator, Paul, about it,
He responsed that he will take care of it, One month later he still hasn't done it.


Hi,

I will take care of it for you. Soon you will got a reply.

Cheers,

Vinicius
 
User avatar
Alphazone
Topic Author
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Re: How to remove photo from album

Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:13 pm

vcruvinel wrote:
Alphazone wrote:
dutchspotter1 wrote:
I believe this is (still...) not possible at the moment.


I emailed the moderator, Paul, about it,
He responsed that he will take care of it, One month later he still hasn't done it.


Hi,

I will take care of it for you. Soon you will got a reply.

Cheers,

Vinicius


Thanks a lot,
Cheers
No conclusion can be offered, for the history recounted above is still unfolding.
 
User avatar
Loran
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:13 am

Re: How to remove photo from album

Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:07 am

Hi there, will there be a 'edit photos in album' function anytime soon like it used to be on the old site?
I'd also like to delete, add, change the order of photos which was possible before the re-lauch of the site.

Thanks,
Loran
703 717 727 732-9 747 757 767 777 787 AB2/6 310 318-321 330 340 380 D8M D91/3/5 D1C M11 M81-90 L10 IL1/8/6/7/W/9/4 TU3/5/2 YK4/2
 
User avatar
September11
Posts: 3373
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 12:49 am

Re: How to remove photo from album

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:34 am

Loran wrote:
Hi there, will there be a 'edit photos in album' function anytime soon like it used to be on the old site?
I'd also like to delete, add, change the order of photos which was possible before the re-lauch of the site.

Thanks,
Loran


Loran, I understand. Be little afraid those capabilities may not return. I'm beginning to have doubts that many of our members used photo album maintenance features in the past. I thought it was insane when we were given power on photo album editing. That is rearranging photos, and perhaps, deleting photos in one album as well as editing photo album title and comment. At one point, I was asked to remove an album. Unlike the forums, I believe site staff were unable to edit any photo album at all.
Airliners.net of the Future
 
User avatar
Alphazone
Topic Author
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Re: How to remove photo from album

Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:09 am

September11 wrote:
Loran wrote:
Hi there, will there be a 'edit photos in album' function anytime soon like it used to be on the old site?
I'd also like to delete, add, change the order of photos which was possible before the re-lauch of the site.

Thanks,
Loran


Loran, I understand. Be little afraid those capabilities may not return. I'm beginning to have doubts that many of our members used photo album maintenance features in the past. I thought it was insane when we were given power on photo album editing. That is rearranging photos, and perhaps, deleting photos in one album as well as editing photo album title and comment. At one point, I was asked to remove an album. Unlike the forums, I believe site staff were unable to edit any photo album at all.


Do you know the way to delete an album entirely

Thanks..
No conclusion can be offered, for the history recounted above is still unfolding.
 
User avatar
September11
Posts: 3373
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 12:49 am

Re: How to remove photo from album

Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:16 am

Alphazone, think like it's a new rule - an album cannot be deleted or edited

Sorry, your album is "grandfathered" for the time being
Airliners.net of the Future
 
User avatar
jetKIWI
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:04 pm

Re: How to remove photo from album

Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:51 pm

Loran wrote:
Hi there, will there be a 'edit photos in album' function anytime soon like it used to be on the old site?
I'd also like to delete, add, change the order of photos which was possible before the re-lauch of the site.

Thanks,
Loran


I'm also waiting on this feature to return.
Any updates?
 
User avatar
JohnKrist
Head Support
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:54 pm

Re: How to remove photo from album

Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:50 pm

Alphazone wrote:
Do you know the way to delete an album entirely

Thanks..


Go to the profile page on airliners main page, choose albums in the dropdown. Then click on an album and a trashcan will appear, click it and confirm deletion of the entire album.

Regarding removal of individual photos, or rearranging I still have no update on that, sorry
5D Mark III, 7D, 17-40 F4 L, 70-200 F2.8 L IS II, 50mm 1.4, EF 1.4x II, EF 2x III, SPEEDLITE 600EX-RT
 
User avatar
Alphazone
Topic Author
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Re: How to remove photo from album

Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:10 pm

JohnKrist wrote:
Alphazone wrote:
Do you know the way to delete an album entirely

Thanks..


Go to the profile page on airliners main page, choose albums in the dropdown. Then click on an album and a trashcan will appear, click it and confirm deletion of the entire album.

Regarding removal of individual photos, or rearranging I still have no update on that, sorry


Hi I tried to follow that

On main page there is no "profile", I can only go from the sidebar to "My account".
The only dropdown containing "Albums" is the Photos tab in the header. That gives a list of recently updated albums without even a search function.
No conclusion can be offered, for the history recounted above is still unfolding.
 
User avatar
airkas1
Head Screener
Posts: 6818
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:01 am

Re: How to remove photo from album

Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:05 pm

Alphazone wrote:
Hi I tried to follow that

On main page there is no "profile", I can only go from the sidebar to "My account".
The only dropdown containing "Albums" is the Photos tab in the header. That gives a list of recently updated albums without even a search function.


https://www.airliners.net/user/alphazone/profile --> "albums" tab --> hover over the cover photo of the album --> lower right corner --> trashcan.
 
User avatar
JohnKrist
Head Support
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:54 pm

Re: How to remove photo from album

Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:44 pm

Alphazone wrote:
JohnKrist wrote:
Alphazone wrote:
Do you know the way to delete an album entirely

Thanks..


Go to the profile page on airliners main page, choose albums in the dropdown. Then click on an album and a trashcan will appear, click it and confirm deletion of the entire album.

Regarding removal of individual photos, or rearranging I still have no update on that, sorry


Hi I tried to follow that

On main page there is no "profile", I can only go from the sidebar to "My account".
The only dropdown containing "Albums" is the Photos tab in the header. That gives a list of recently updated albums without even a search function.


yes, via My Account you find View profile as Kas have given a direct link to. As far as I can tell you have two albums?
5D Mark III, 7D, 17-40 F4 L, 70-200 F2.8 L IS II, 50mm 1.4, EF 1.4x II, EF 2x III, SPEEDLITE 600EX-RT
 
User avatar
Alphazone
Topic Author
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Re: How to remove photo from album

Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:20 pm

airkas1 wrote:


JohnKrist wrote:


Haha, thanks gentlemen for helping me, I am really happy now.
No conclusion can be offered, for the history recounted above is still unfolding.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos